Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:50 am

"You appear thoughtful, Bore," Matthew said. "Just an internal dialog. But Emily tsusts you. Explicitly. So I'm going to trust you. Take the brakes off, X."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630010402-1

"Horned Lord protect us, you must regain control, Bore. You will kill us all," Matthew said. "I'm in control. Right, X? ... X?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630010421-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630010431-1

"All power is a two-edged sword, my Heart. You must learn to control it, or surely it will control you, and then the world would burn," Emily said. "Boss! Boss! Can you hear me? Snap out of it!" "I'm here, X. Put the brakes back on, would you. I feel... exhausted," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630010506-1

"What did I say about setting my pub on fire, Bore?" Chloe said. "Don't? Sorry about the table, it appears a bit worse for wear. You can garnish my wages, or something," Bore said. "That was no mortal power. What are you dragging Emily into? Who are you?" Matthew said. "I am the Winter King, Matthew. The Sword that was lost has been found. The Outsiders are returning, and those of us with the power to do so must rise to stand against them." "You could have burned down the pub. If not the city. Does Emily know?" "She made me the Winter King when she married me, so I would assume so," Bore said. "Married? And does she know you cannot control your power? That you're not safe?" "I am the Sword of mankind, Matthew. Merlin and the Horned Lord tinkered and plotted and crafted me for this. I'm not supposed to be... safe. I'm supposed to meet the Outsiders face to face, and show them that there are scarier things than them in this world. And I have need of you," Bore said. "This has nothing to do with me. I could not protect My Lady, and to the end of days I will regret that. But that time is gone. I am retired, and spent. Let me be." "And if I told you a new Lady required your services?" "I am hardly going to show up at some stranger's door like a lost puppy, Bore. I said retired, not broken," Matthew said. "Emily's crossed the treshold to becoming a Power. That makes her a Fae Lady. She will need a bodyguard. Someone to keep her safe." "That di not work out too well for her Mother. If I had been the man I should have been, I would have been by her side." "Well, at least this time she's married to the Evoker she's in love with. Hopefully that makes it easier," Bore said. "She did marry the one she loved. It just didn't last. Erec was an ass, and James was... not. But oaths are real; they matter, Bore. I... I couldn't stand by and watch them together. So I rode with the Hunt, and abandoned her side when she needed me most." "Having tried a dragon personally, I don't think you would have changed much, Matthew." "I could have died beside her. Like I was sword to. Oaths matter, remember," Matthew said. "Well, hopefully her daughter will cause you less trouble. But she needs a real warrior to guard her back, for when I' not there. To fight for her, and die for her if need be. Will you do it, Lord Knight?" "I... I still have things that need doing. Promises that need to be fulfilled. But your war has not yet started; I have time to set my house in order. When you need me, I'll be there." "See that you are, Lord Swordmaster. Enjoy your drink; I'll see to the rest of things. A War is coming," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:20 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630010659-1

"Good morning, Master!" "What on earth... Molly? What are you doing here?" Bore said. "Oh, my... is it always that big in the morning? I should just... oh wait. No, I'm not supposed to. Crap. I like totally have to come back another morning, though!" "What are you talking about, Molly?" "Welcome, Master, to Chosen Airlines. We fly from anywhere, but we always take you to Paradise!" Molly said. "Should we get Dylan to make sure you haven't scrambkled anything important?" "Quiet, Master, I spent a lot of time thinking up my lines for this. Where was I?" "Taking me to Paradise," he said. "Oh yes I was, Master! As I was saying, I'm Molly Irvine, and I'll be your flight attendant today on Chosen Airlines. We never fail to satisfy...in any way." "You know what, I'm just going to go with this." "So, Emily told me about Akane," she said. "She did what?" "She really wanted to help fix this herself, but she's had to go back to Court. So she delegated it to me and Bella. Which reminds me... bad Master! How could you not tell me about Bella?" "I... I'm sorry?" Bore said. "Just thinking of all the fun times the three of us could have makes me, like totally hot and bothered. Anyway, we can deal with that later. Today's Akane's big day." "It is?" "Oh yes, totally. It's so awesome, like I'm both the Maid of Honor and getting a new sister at the same time. She'll be perfect, Master, the Voices are all like so happy," she said. "Are they now?" "Oh, don't look like that, Master. They were really sad when you got... well, that thing with the dragon. But they knew it had to happen. This time they're just so happy. They're calling it a... reunion?" "Reunion of what, Molly? You'll excuse me if I'm a little nervous about sorcery these days," he said. "Oh don't be a big baby, Master. The Voices want what's best for you. In the long run. I mean, hopefully in the short run too, but definitely in the long run." "Why am I less than reassured?" "You're just naturally suspicious, I'm sure. Anyway, Master, go grab a shower. We need to get you dressed for your big day. Well, Akane's big day, but we'll make sure you have fun too," Molly said. "I'm pretty sure she's not talking to me at the moment." "Oh silly... we already took care of that. Anyway, Bella's getting her ready... you, like... haven't felt her drain any power from you?" "No, why?" Bore said. "No, nothing at all. We were just a little worried about the fox, but it seems Bella talked her down. There's a reason Bella's over there, and I'm here with you." "Okay, just so I'm clear: Bella is right now dragging her up to DGN1, where I'm supposed to make her a Chosen without her having a choice? This is so wrong, Molly." "Mater! Of course not," she said. "For a moment you had me worried." "You can't make a Chosen without the person wanting to, of course. Though, of course... we could roleplay that scenario, if you're into that kind of thing. It could be quite hot, as long as it's with you." "I give up, Molly. Let's go," he said. "Okay, now I totally see why Emily called us in... this is like a critical intervention or something. Go grab a shower, I'll lay out your clothes." "What clothes?" "Are you still here? Did you need me to come shower with you, help scrub your... back?" she said. "What clothes, Molly?" "Just some nice threads for Akane's big day. You totally weren't going to just go in those black pants and the ex-goth t-short, right?" "Look, it's like with Steve Jobs. Since I always wear the same, I don't need to worry about what I wear. All geniuses do this," Bore said. "Really, Master, you're the Winter king. You've got to dress for the job." "You're aware that I am your Master?" "Oh yes, Master!" Molly said. "As your Master I order you to let me wear what I want." "Of course, Master." "Well, that went easier than expected," he said. "Of course, that does mean you'll have to explain to Emily how you screwed up all her hard work to heal the rift between you and Akane. I wouldn't worry too much, Master. Emily's strong; I doubt there would be even a single tear in her eyes. Maybe just a look of slight disappointment, and she'll go 'Oh forsooth, darling beloved, what am I to do with thee?'" "Okay, you win," he said. "Anyway, is there one specific t'shirt you want me to prepare? All of these look the same to me. Maybe this one is a little neater?" "I said 'you win.' I'll wear whatever monkey suit you and Emily have picked out for me." "Oh, goody, Master," she said. "For the record, that was a low blow." "I never aim above the belt, Master. Now get ready, we're running out of time." "I'll be back."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011200-1

"I wonder what crazy scheme Molly has cooked up for me today. Chosen Airlines, indeed. Anyway, I've been neglecting the poor girl for too long. Not to mention, it's not as if they can screw this up any worse than I've already managed to do myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:13 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011303-1

"There you are, Master. Looking clean and undressed. Are you trying to tempt me?" Molly said. "Perhaps?" Bore said. "Well, it's working. But, like, today's Akane's big day. I'm the First Sister of the Chosen, I can't deprive my newest sister from you at your very best, Master." "Yes, mistress." "I'm afraid you'd make a pretty bad Sub, Master. I just need you focused on making Akane happy. She's not as experienced with these things as Bella and me," she said. "Yeah, I know." "Okay, we've got an appointment with the hairdresser at one o'clock, manicure at three, then we should be able to get to the restaurant by six. Busy, busy day." "What the hell are you talking about? Hairdresser? Molly, we're planning to have some messed up anal sex in a dungeon; I'm not getting married," he said. "But Akane is. In all ways that matter. Haven't you ever thought this through?" "A wife is not a Chosen, Molly. There's some pretty big differences; having both a wife and two Chosen, I assume I would know." "And yet you're the only man for me, for the rest of my life. When I settle down, it'll be as close as I can to you. If I ever have kids, they'll be your kids. I am yours forever, until death do us part," she said. "Molly..." "So, yes. To Akane, this is as close as she'll ever get to being married. And you will take that seriously, Master. She's about to become my sister; I will not be happy with you if you don't treat her nicely." "I'll try," Bore said. "Try harder, Master. I know you can do it. Just treat her half as nicely as you do Emily and she'll melt like butter. Now, we don't want to be late for the hairdresser, like you do no want to believe the things I had to do to clear a space in his schedule. That poor secretary's hair may never be the same again." "Okay, you had some clothes for me to wear?" "Yes, over here. No need to be shy around me, Master. I'll just enjoy the show," Molly said. "These are actually surprisingly nice."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011322-1

"Of course, Master. I picked them myself. I've always had my way around clothes. And you look just as handsome in them as I imagined," Molly said. "For some reason I was expecting ruffles and lace," Bore said. "That's the Court, not Edinburgh. I kept the colours as you usually use: they do go well with your hair and eyes. Just a little fancier, to show Akane you care." "Thanks, Molly." "And with that, we've got to run, or we'll be late," she said.
Bore smacks Molly's ass.
"After you, Chosen," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011357-1

"The rest of the day is a blur of activity as Molly drags Bore from one event to the next. Finally the two of them end up at the Grassmarket.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011411-1

"There we are. And with 5 minutes to spare, I'm, like, good at this. Thank you for flying Chosen Airlines: the best a man can get," Molly said. "I think I may have preferred another round with the dragon," Bore said. "Oh, do stop complaining, Master. It wasn't that bad. And you look amazing. Wish Emily could see you, but I took lots of photos for her." "You did what?" "Of course, Master. That way, where we're all sitting together in Camelot, you and your Chosen and Emily, everyone can remember this happy day," she said. "You're really going all out for this, aren't you?" "Of course, Master." "Does it bother you that you never had... well, any of that?" he said. "Nah, it's like... Ours was a shotgun wedding in Vegas. With your dad basically behind you to make sure you followed through, actually." "And Bella was a marriage of convenience, I guess."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011454-1

"More like two friends running off to get married without telling anyone else. I'm still mad at you for that, Master," Molly said. "Yes, yes," Bore said. "But Akane's different. She wants romance. Love. The dashing Prince Charming." "I guess I will have to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:13 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011511-1

"Oh, you'll do fine, Master. The dashing King Charming, in fact. Here we are; now remember, be on your very best behavior. We'll see you later." "Thank you, Molly," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011546-1

"Hi, Bore..." "Good afternoon, Akane. You're looking gorgeous," he said. "I look like a... never mind," she said. "I think you look amazing." "I look like a whore. Pre-packaged for easy unwrapping." "I think the dress looks amazing on you. The colour sets off your eyes," Bore said. "You can stop pretending to not look at my legs; it's not as if I'll have any secrets from you shortly." "They are very nice legs. I'm sorry, Akane..." "For looking at my legs?" she said. "For all of this. For getting you dragged into something against your will. I thought Emily had talked to you, that you were okay with this." "Oh, I talked to your wife. She had a lot of nice things to say about you." "She might be a little biased," he said. "And a lot to say about duty and honour." "She tends to do that, yeah. They're important concepts to her, I guess." "They're important concepts to me as well, Bore. Which is why I'm here, dressed like this," Akane said. "This isn't going to work, Akane. A Chosen has to want it, I think. I saw that with Bella; until she accepted in her heart that she was Chosen, there was no link." "I'm... we have to. Or the world will end. It might still, but I know for certain that the path where I do not become your Chosen, and soon, ends in the death of everything I care about." "Are you certain?" Bore said. "I'm a Seer, Bore. Or I was, before becoming chained to your destiny." "You mentioned something like that before." "The gods have a sense of irony, it appears. I am needed as your Seer, but when I am near you I'm blind," Akane said. "In what way?" "One of my teachers tried to explain gravity by comparing space-time to a rubber sheet, stretched across a frame. Stars are like little lead weights, distorting the sheet; a heavier weight distorts it further. You're like a black hole." "Yeah, I've heard that one before," he said. "I don't know if it's your Destiny or Sorcery, but you distort reality in the same way. The closer something is to you, the harder it becomes to see through the veil. When I'm with you I'm useless." "Maybe it's not your Seeing ability that makes you my Chosen?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011805-1

"Then what? What good am I to anyone? I'm not a fighter, like Bella. Or a Sorceress, like Molly. I can't throw fireballs, or heal people. I'm not even a politician like the b.... your wife. So why can't your destiny just let me be?" she said. "I don't know, Akane. I really don't," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011814-1

"Do you know, the silly thing is that what makes me most angry is just... stupid jealousy," Akane said. "Of whom? Emily?" Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:52 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011824-1

"Of course. We are all the heroes of our own narrative. Born into a noble family, blessed with a powerful ability... I was supposed to have it all. Yet anything I do, Emily does better. I'm a noble, but she's the Queen. My magic is crippled, and she's now a Power," she said. "Akane..." he said. "Even you... she gets your body, your heart... your soul. I get the leftovers, and even have to share them with Gods know how many other Chosen." "I didn't ykink you wanted any of me at all."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630011844-1

"Don't be dense, Bore. You're like a black hole, and you've dragged me into orbit as well. Almost against my will, but by now I'm incapable of leaving," Akane said. "And that makes you angry?" he said. "No, you idiotic man. I'm angry because I've ended up falling in love with you, but I'll never get to have you. I'll get to trot along behind you like some lovesick puppy, forever knowing that you'll never look at me like you do Emily." "Then..." "And I'm angry at Emily for having it all, for being so graceful and understanding about it. If you were my husband, I'd stab you through the heart if I'd found out about Molly. Or the other girls," she said. "Yeah, well..." "But most of all, I'm angry at myself. Because no matter how much I hate it, I'd rather be your Chosen... rather have the leftovers... than not have you at all. Not for the fate of the world, but just because the thought of never seeing you again hurts so much I want to die. So here I am. Wearing this ridiculous dress." "You look amaking in it. I love how the shimmer brings out your eyes," Bore said. "You mentioned that before, yes. This time at least you managed to say it without staring at my legs." "I love looking at them. But your eyes are pretty too." "So. Now you know. I don't know if you still want to go ahead with the Chosen ceremony," Akane said. "Why not?" "Because I'm not who you think I am. Not some perfectly poised Japanese princess. Because no matter how pretty the outside looks, inside I'm an ugly mess of jealousy and rage and..." "Human?" he said. "And broken. I can't even See properly anymore. What use am I to you?" "I don't know. Bella and Molly both changed once they became linked... possibly your ability will change or strengthen. I trust my destiny to find me what I need." "Your destiny got you flamed by a dragon. My heart nearly stopped when I saw..." she said. "And that's what it needed to do. To make Emily cross the Power treshold. To make me an ersatz god." "That attitude is going to get you killed." "Quite probably. But hopefully not before we finish saving the world. Anyway, shall we order? The food's quite excellent, though I'd stay away from the soup. Just in case," Bore said. "In case of what?" Nothing to worry about. Just in case the chef has any lingering grudges from how Molly treated him." "I... see. Well, let's not have soup, then. How's the lasagna?" Akane said. "No idea. Let's try, shall we?" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:25 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012030-1

"That was delicious, Bore. Thank you for a wonderful meal. You... you really didn't need to do this," Akane said. "It was my pleasure," he said. "So. Bella is now a Chosen. I take it that means you know how to do it?" "Yeah, I think so." "How did you convince her to..." she said. "... let me make her a Chosen?" "I was going to say let you fudge her in the ass." "I told her that the fate of the world relied on the two of us having anal sex that night," Bore said. "Well, no pressure on the poor girl." "Bella took it all as good fun. There were other things she worried about, but anal sex wasn't one of them." "Like what?" Akane said. "She didn't feel she was worthy."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012129-1

"I can... I can empathise," Akane said. "She was wrong. You're both worthy," he said. "Bore..." "Do you feel ready?" "No? But it won't get any better from waiting. We need the Circle at the University, right?" she said. "I think so, yeah. How do you feel?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012203-1

"Scared? A little excited, but mostly scared," she said. "We can still call this off, if you want," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012210-1

"Don't you dare. It took all my determination to make it here in the fist place," Akane said. "All I'm saying is... if you don't want this, you don't need to go through with it. We could have another couple of dates, get to know each other better?" Bore said. "No. Tonight. Before I lose my heart." "If you're certain."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012224-1

"I... I saw us together. That first time. I saw us together in a bed. And I was happy, I think. I felt happy. At peace. Whatever happens, I know that's the future," Akane said. "WE'll see if we can make tonight something better than just a hurdle to overcome," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:41 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012235-1

"That's sweet of you, Bore, but I don't see how losing my anal virginity on the stone floor of a dusty basement will ever be anything but a pain in the ass. Literally," Akane said. "Here we are..." he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012244-1

"It's... it's gorgeous," she said. "I don't actually recall it being quite this pretty," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012257-1

"And a chair for me. How quaint. So this is where the magic happens?" Akane said. "Last time? On that chair, yes," Bore said. "Close your eyes and think of happy things, Akane. Did you at least bring some lube?" "Yeah, but I don't think we'll need it." "So you're just going in dry?" she said. "I've been thinking. I don't think we need to go anal." "I thought that was the basic process." "Maybe. But I think any form of intercourse is okay, as long as you want to become a Chosen. Will. Power. Seed. I don't think your ass is actually required," he said. "And if you're wrong?" "Then we take a couple of minutes to recuperate and go for seconds. I don't see how that's a bad thing." "So, that's your plan," Akane said. "Wait, someone's coming. Who's there?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012423-1

"Master! Why didn't you tell us you were done eating. Honestly, if it hadn't been for the Voices we'd never have known you'd left the restaurant." "Molly? What on earth are you doing here?" Bore said. "Akane, I brought your gown. I'll help you change while Bella and Master get the room setup," she said. "What's going on, Molly?" "We'll see you shortly, Master." "Bella, what the hell is going on? I'm pretty sure Akane does not want an audience for this," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012501-1

"No worries, boss. Just the final bits of furniture," she said. "The what?" he said. "Well, you weren't planning to just screw her on the chair, tight? Boss, please. Akane's fancy; I enjoyed the chair, but I doubt she would. So Molly found you a nice bed." "Found?" "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, Boss. Now give me a hand, would you? We want it in the middle of the Summoning Circle," Bella said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012527-1

"There we are. Was it you who re-decorated this place as well?" Bore said. "The candles? Nah, that's Molly. She's been so excited about this," Bella said. "And you?" "I just want you to be happy, Master. I've felt you worry through the link. And I want Akane to feel the same contentment I have found." "So you are happy?" "I am content, Master. At peace with myself, for the first time I can remember. I've often been happy; werewolves learn to find joy in the little things. But I never imagined I would find harmony," she said. "I'm... glad. Let's hope we can help Akane as well." "I'm sure you can, Master! Now, let's get this all fixed up and ready for your new Chosen." "Thanks, Bella," he said. "Okay, Boss, you know what you need to do. I'll take Molly drinking, otherwise I guarantee you she'll be trying to peep on the two of you." "Thanks, Bella. And have fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:56 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012617-1

"Hello, Akane. You look stunning," Bore said. "I see they found us a bed. Why am I not surprised? Molly seems very emotional about this," she said. "I think Molly sees you as her new sister. The Sisterhood of Bore's Chosen."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012635-1

"My father will be... displeased. Perhaps largely because he never saw this coming. There is a certain smug arrogance that comes from seeing the present and the future, a feeling that you are the lord of creation. Only now, pulled along in the slipstream of your destiny like a lost leaf, do I realize how small I've always been," Akane said. "I know the feeling, yeah," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630012702-1

"So. Molly calls you Master. Is that what you want me to call you, as well? Then come to bed, Master. Make me yours. Your Chosen," she said. "Of course, Akane," he said.

https://ibb.co/RgyPhH2

"Do you find me pretty, Bore... Master?" she said. "You look amazing," he said. "Looking at Bella, or Katie, I can't help but admire their physique. I wish I had spent a little more time in the gym, toned my stomach like they do." "The two of them live in the gym; you can't really make a comparison. And you've got a beauty of your own... fuller breasts, rounder hips. Gorgeous legs."

https://ibb.co/kJFZXNL

"Are you okay, Akane?" he said. 

https://ibb.co/mXcKgTB

"Just... just nervous. I feel exposed, lyig naked on the bed. Waiting for you. Do... do anything you want with me. I want you to love me, Master. And to make love to me," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:56 am

That feels good, Master. Don't stop," Akane said. 

https://ibb.co/PxR95TT

"It feels... strange. Nice. I never thought it would be so gentle. In my visions you're always so... forceful. Careful, they're... sensitive. That feels so good, Master," she said. 

https://ibb.co/ZWfNj00

"I want you, Bore. Please, I need you," she said. "Then I will make you my Chosen," he said. 

https://ibb.co/ZJvxv6s

"Make me yours. Make me your Chosen, Master," Akane said. 

https://ibb.co/QHSbv1X

"Don't stop, Master... I want to feel you all the way inside me," she said. 

https://ibb.co/nkfd4ZY

"Keep going. Oh my god, that feels good," Akane said. "I guess this is where we find out if this works," Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/6t8ZY6N

"I make you mine, Akane. With Seed and Power, you are mine. My Chosen," he said. 

https://ibb.co/VB6nGM9

"The fog lifts, I can See! I See... I See the Outsiders. I See the birds, with their tails on fire. I See cities burn, and millions die. I See the End," she said. "Akane? Are you okay? Akane, come back to me. We can fix this, I swear. It's not the end, I won't let that happen," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:33 am

https://ibb.co/9wKqZ1C

"Master... I Saw it. I Saw what happens if we fail. And if we succeeed. Cities on fire, and millions dead. And that's if we win. If we lose... it is over. All life, in Elsewhere and here. Drained to feed an insatiable thirst," Akane said. "So your Sight is back, at least," Bore said. "Back and... more. But also... I can sense you! Like you're in my mind somewhere." "The link, yeah. You're stuck with me. You should be able to pull energy through the link as well." "To do... what? My sight already works, if somewhat... erratically," she said. "No idea. We'll no doubt find out. How are you feeling?" "Strange. As if I'm so light I could be blown away by a light breeze. Like I'm resting inside a rainbow... when I look at you, I See not just the Man, but the God."

https://ibb.co/6yHM11j

"It's amazing. I feel... at one. With the world. With you. It's amazing," Akane said. "Well. On the positive side, it looks like we won't need to try anal sex after all," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/2KHwFyN
https://ibb.co/TwxV1rp

"They knew they were likely to lose me. The bastards sent me here, not knowing what could take me off the table, but knowing that I would never come home," she said. "Your sight has returned? I felt you pull a little power there, by the way," he said. "Enough to trouble you?" "Nah, just a pair or two. What did you do?" "I punched through their Veil as if it was a shoji wall. Saw clearer than I'd ever done before, despite the ripples you create in reality. Whatever you did to me makes me powerful beyond my Grandfather's wildest dreams," Akane said. "But no longer the... Scion?" "There's no space for other loyalties, I thin. Only to you, Master." "Chosen don't stray, I guess," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630013308-1

"Thank you, Master," she said. "I only did what I had to do," he said. "No, you didn't. Not the dinner, not what we did, not how you did it. I would have been your Chosen anyway. But instead I had a wonderful date and lost my virginity to the man of my dreams." "Thanks." "Of course, Master... a lot of my dreams are nightmares these days. So there's that. The Outsiders are coming. Soon. We must be ready for them," Akane said. "Indeed. But first, we do have this perfectly serviceable bed. Are you ready for round two?" "Much as I want to, not today, Master. I need to contact Kyoto. There are things they need to know and things they need to give me. Things they have kept from me." "What?" Bore said. "I will show you in time, Master. But there are things they've... forgotten... to tell me. Tricks that they've kept from me. With your Power I burned through the Veil they had put over it; I need to talk to my Grandfather before they understand what is happening. What I have become." "Stay safe, Akane." "We're not safe, Master. We're the unsafe thing that happens to our enemies. I love you, Master. If you need me, call me. In the meanwhile, I will prepare your way," she said. "Bye."
"The session with Akane could definitely have gone worse. Though I wonder what she saw when she burned through the Veil. I suspect it's likely to bite me in the ass at the worst possible time. These things usually do," Bore thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:35 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630013408-1

"Morning, Bore. There's another letter for you. This one delivered by some suspiciously pointy'eared young fellow with a ramrod posture. I'd guess Camelot Army rather than FedEx," Chloe said. "Emily again, you think?" he said. "Same seal. Same unpleasant magical surprise for unauthorized readers. I suspect the new courier service is more a sign of her lack of trust in the diplomatic corps than a change in sender." "How are you even able to see magic? You've got no Spark of your own, right?" "Seeing magic isn't hard. Well, unless someone's as overpowered as you. A tiny bit of magic flowiing through you is all you need, and... well, I certainly have a tiny bit flowing. For medicinal purposes. If anything, the lack of a Spark helps; the precision of a Healer is at least partially because their senses aren't blinded by their oversized Spark," she said.

https://ibb.co/BVVYFBg

"Morning, Bore. Joining me for a morning workout?" she said. "Not that I'm protesting, Bella, but aren't you a little under-dressed?" he said. "A little? Just because some moron threw a bloody beer at me?" "Huh?"

https://ibb.co/wLRqbZ8

"I did ask if you wanted one, right? And you told me to toss one over," Katie said. "Ah." "Yeah, you did, Brainiac. The open one ye were feckin' drinkin.' Now me top smells like something dredged out of a vat down at MacEvans'," Bella said. "Well, that explains the outfit. You're working out here?" Bore said. "Aye... ain't a lot of gyms in town that cater to werewolves; it's either here or up at the barracks. And these days, well... I feel more comfortable here." "Any special requirements for a werewolf gym? Doggy-treats, optional belly rubs, that kind of thing?" 

https://ibb.co/XJ7k7G3

"If ye wanted to rub me belly, all ye had to do was ask, Master. As for the gym, mostly we have heavier weights, reinforced equipment, rebar concrete bags... that kind of thing," Bella said. "Yeah, I could see that," Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/TYQXd2s

"Though after out night together, even these depleted uranium wights feel too light. On a dare I tried leg-pressing the Challenger sitting outside the Armoury. Did 30 reps, and that was without drawing on the link," she said. "What's the Challenger?" he said. "Ah, some old Gulf war relic, an old tank they spruced up and put on a pedestal. But outdated or not, that thing weighs the better part of 60 tons. Aint no werewolf alive that should be able to shift it. Maybe a werebear could, after changing." "So the main benefit of becoming Chosen has been to make you stronger? Not that you weren't ridiculously strong already." "Stronger. Faster. Tougher. But the main change has been to make me... calmer. When I think of my bond to you, Master, the anger just drains away. Ye have no idea how wonderful it is to not have to fear yer own body turning traitor on you," Bella said. "This is about the Change? I don't suppose it has anything to do with the Full Moon or anything." "Nah. Anger is the key. And werewolves have no shortage of rage. But ye learn to... put it down. To only let it out when needed. We're like barely human Claymore mines, with 'Front Towards Enemy' printed on our foreheads." "And it hasn't changed? Since the first day?" Bore said. "The bond's changed, for sure. It still gives joy, but now it's... it's like..." "Standing in a gentle rain of happiness?" "That's Molly, isn't it? Somewhat like that. But the other suff is still there. The peace, and the feelings. And the strength," she said. "I'm glad I'm able to help you. Sometimes I feel guilty for dragging you into this crazy destiny. I just hope all of us walk out on the other side." "It's war, Master. The biggest war in an age or more. Soldiers die, it's what we do so the rest can live on." "I don't want to lose any of you, though. You're all precious to me," he said. "I know, Master. I can feel it. That's why I want to give you something." "What's that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:07 am

https://ibb.co/KbLBMFk

"A gem. My da gave it to me, before he left for the Paths that last time. It's been with the Hume clan these 300 years or so; it's how I mostly managed to keep from losing control over the years," Bella said. "Is that...?" Bore said. "Katie calls it a True Flawless gem; a gem of Rage." "I cannot take this, Bella. It belongs to you. To your children." "I dun need it no more, thanks to you. But I know ye'll need this, if ye are to win. If any of us are to survive what comes, ye will need to find yer rage, and harness it to your will," she said. "I... thanks, Bella."

https://ibb.co/RcdXDjx

"Anyway, if we someday do have little cubs of our own ye can give them the gem yerself. Assuming they need it; I dun think anyone knows what mixing werewolf blood with that of a God will achieve," she said. "Well, hopefully that's in the future. And now that you can draw from me, I guess you have a long time ahead of you," he said. "Dylan says I ain't aging as long as I draw magic from you. Though he did warn that the energy cost will be high much faster than for a human." "Trust me Bella, if there's one thing I'm not short of it's raw power."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630014341-1

"Hey, reprobates... want to hit the Grassmarket?" "It's not evn lunch, Katie," Bore said. "And?" she said. "I guess. Bella, thoughts?" 

https://ibb.co/5xFVKPb

"Aye, let me finish up this set and get dressed. I'll meet you at the Last Drop," she said. "See you there, Bella. Let's head, Katie," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630014409-1

"So. How did your chat with puppy go?" she said. "Not the safest nickname to use, Katie. Even for a powerful Evoker like you," Bore said. "Bella's been my best mate, drinking buddy, and partner in crime for damned near my whole life. Always thought nothing could get between us, especially no man. No offense." "None taken. And I don't think I'm getting between the two of you. More that I've become part of your relationship." "Being best mates ain't quite the same as being Chosen, Bore. Hell, it ain't even anything like being married. I sometimes catch her turning her head without noticing it, facing wherever ye might be in the world; no thing's as important to her as you are," Katie said. "Well... you could always join her as Chosen you know." "Is that how ye're trying to ask me for anal sex, Bore? If so, ye've gotten a little smoother. But not much. And Evokers can't become Chosen." "What do you mean?" he said. "Evokers, Enchanters, Healers... we all have our own Spark, our own link to whatever powers magic." "The Divine?" "One would have hoped you, of the two of us, would kmow, right?" Anyway, the Spark and the Bond use the same part of your... soul? Mind? Whatever it is. So if ye've got a Spark, ye cannae be a Chosen," she said. "Pity." "I ain't the Chosen kind of girl, anyway. I'd much rather be on top than on the bottom, if ye ken what I mean." "Bella's not really a sub," Bore said. "Werewolves are hierarchial creatures. Normally she'd be deferring to the Pack leader, and maybe Uncle. But I guess she made one hell of an Alpha upgrade, trading Uncle for a god." "You've known me since I was a total newb, Katie." "Yer still a newb, Bore. Just a hellaciously strong newb. But nae panic, we'll hel ye out... it's the least we can do, since ye're supposed to save the world and shit," she said. "Thanks, Katie. Your vote of confidence means a lot." "Someone's gonna have to knock you down a peg or two every so often, Bore; stop yer head from getting too big for yer helmet. Ain't gonna be the princess, and sure as heck ain't gonna be yer Chosen. So I guess I've got the job." "Thanks, Katie. You're a good friend," he said. "No, Bore. I'm yer best mate. And because I'm yer best mate, yer getting the first round. Mine's a wee heavy; make it a pint." "One double wee heavy coming right up. What's Bella's usual poison?" "Get her a Strongbow," Katie said. "Cheap cider? Really?" "We ain't in yer fancy mage pub, Bore. Here, the beers are cheap and the quality just about right for something yell be returning to a toilet in an hour's time." "Point. Okay, I'll be right back," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:23 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630014517-1

"Hey, Katie. Bore. Ye bastards started without me," she said. "Not at all. I was just getting in the round. Katie, your wee heavy. Bella, your Strongbow," he said. "What the feck, Bore. I mean, Master. Do I look like I'm into girly drinks?" "Blame Katie, she's the one who ordered it for you." "Katie?! Ye scumsucker, gimme that ale, ye can have that sparkling water ye ordered," Bella said. "I'm so not getting involved. You guys sort it out," he said.
The three of them spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing together, listening to outrageous stories of things the girls got up to together, and the inevitable thrashings they incurred.
"Fun times, Katie. Bella. But I should get going while I can still walk straight," Bore said. "Indeed, Master. We'll catch you later," Bella said. "Thanks for... well everything." "Nae worries, Bore. Now, dun be a stranger, okay? Ye ken where to find us," Katie said. "I'll catch you later, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630033824-1

"Morning, Bore. Ye're looking kinda pissed, everything okay?" she said. "Yeah, just... irritated. The Court is giving Emily grief," he said. "Aye, they do that. Can't say I didnae warn ye. Though I thought yer problem was going to be pissing off the royals, not marrying them." "Yeah, well. Ready to go?" "Aye. Let's see what ol' Booker's got for us today," Katie said. "Indeed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630033902-1

"Ah. Bore. I'm glad you made it today." "Morning, Professor Booker. What's our lecture plan today?" Bore said. "Ain't one. I just got news from Montrose Royal Lunatic Asylum," Booker said. "Why do I get a bad feeling?" "Because you're not quite as dumb as you look. Sarah broke out of there last night." "Shit," Bore said. "Wait, Sarah? Like our thot lecturer, Sarah? When did she get sent to Montrose? And why?" Katie said. "I guess it's my fault. Damn." "She tried to blackmail Bore. It backfired rather spectacularly," Booker said. "I didn't try to do anything like that. I was just... angry. And she clearly thought she had some kind of hold over me. So I gave her a chunk of magic. Enough that she passed out," Bore said. "How do you give someone magic? And even knocking her out shouldn't send her to the loonie bin," Katie said. "I... well. I'll let Booker fill you in, he swore me to secrecy. But all I wanted to do was show her real magic, so she'd back the fudge off," Bore said. "And that was the whole reason?" Booker said. "No. I... I was angry. I wanted to fill her with Evoker power... let her see what she could never have. That part bothers me. The anger, and how I wanted to teach her a lesson." "Be a little careful with yer anger, son. It will lead ye to places ye dunnae wanna go. Places ye never quite return from. Ye're far too powerful already to let it off its leash." "So. Sarah. How did she get out? Let me guess, she seduced one of the guards, didn't she?" Bore said. "I wish. They found a summoning circle, drawn in blood. Not hers." "Shit." "Oh, it gets better. They had her in a low security ward. With the other inmates. They're still sorting out the body-parts, but there were at least a dozen other Sparkies there. No Evokers, thankfully, but a number of Enchanters," Booker said. "Crap. Liches?" "I see yer education hasn't been completely wasted. I expect once they finish puzzling together the pieces, we'll find there's at least 2 sets missing. Possibly 3. And that there's a new Lord of the Cult stalking Edinburgh." "One with a personal grudge against me. Awesome," Bore said. "Oh, there's worse." "How does this get any wore? We're being hunted by a psycho thot necomancer with a small army of Liches and a personal vendetta." "She wrote something. On the wall. In blood. Maybe it makes sense to you. 'The Doors will be Opened. What was Promised will be Given. The World will End, in Fire and Ice'," Booker said. "The Outsiders. Merlin's grand plan. It's happening, already. We've got to stop her, or this is gonna get bad." "So. The Doom the Katashi Seer was talking about. We'll see about that. The Squad is searching for her now. If she's in Edinburgh, the Hunters will find her. They're scrambling the Hereford Squad as well, there should be four full Fists here by nighttime. I don't carehow many meat puppets she's got, we'll nail her." "I'll get the Knights of the Lake together," Bore said. "And do what, lad?" "Find her. Take her down. Between Bella, Molly, and Akane, there's very few things that can stay hidden. Then Katie and I take them apart." "Damn straight," she said. "It'll be a good time yto hand in that report, Katie." "Feck off, Bore. She gets to be my Evoker homework instead. I'll even write a report on it." "Sounds fun," Bore said. "And do ye think the army scrambling 4 full Fists to deal with this is for fun, Bore. A Lord of the Cult is a dangerous enemy," Booker said. "Good. Then there's no need to go easy on her." "No. But I'd prefer if ye went easy on the city. It ain't perfect, but it's home." "Don't worry, the Knights of the Lake can handle a couple of Liches these days, right Katie?" Bore said. "Aye. Though a Lord of the Cult is nae to trifle with. I dunnae mind a bit of backup for that," she said. "Sure." "What we have over various beasties that prey on humanity, son, is discipline and cooperation. We are not just warriors, we are soldiers. Never forget that," Booker said. "I know. It's just... infuriating. All this power and I can't fix Emily's problems at Court, can't even tap into it without people freaking out. Well, here we finally have a target that deserves it. An agent of the Outsiders. A mass murdering psychopathic necromancer." "Ye cannae master yer enemy until ye master yerself. Right now yer almost as much danger to us as ye are to them." "I'm in control of myself, Booker. Irritated, and fristrated. But in control," Bore said. "I assume yer aware that the Queen in Exile will be here tomorrow?" "Yes, I am." "Figured ye might. High level meetings between Her Majesty's goverment and that of the Court in Exile. Lots of posh bastards running around everywhere. Lots of nervous bodyguards," Booker said. "Oh shit. Emily. The Lords of the Cult tried to kill her once already." "Did they now? Well, the Queen is hardly defenseless. And she's travelling with a full escort." "We've got to find Sarah, the timing can't be a coincidence," Bore said. "I don't believe in coincidences either. Something is happening, soon. Just keep yer calm, lad." "If the Cult is threatening my wife, Booker, the gloves come off." "Aye, lad. Just remember ye have allies. If the shit gets real, come talk to me. Before ye do something ye cannae undo," Booker said. "I will. But for now, I'm going to get geared up. If Sarah shows up with her meat-puppets, we'll be ready." "Aye. Let me know if you spot her. I'm coordinating with Keith, up at the Castle. If she shows up, I can be there with a Fist in less than 5 minutes. Ye dunnae need to fight every battle alone, lad." "Will do. Can you let Keith know I'm hijacking Sergeant Bella Hume as well? If we're hunting necromancers, she'll be useful," Bore said. "Clan business?" "No. My business, she's my Chosen. He'll understand. Now if you'll excuse us, we've got an evil necromancer to slay and Ragnarok to prevent. Sounds like normal homework for Evoker class." "Just about. Write me up a progress report for next week, would ye. And son...?" Booker said. "Aye? I mean, yes?" "Try to stay safe. I know ye think ye're immortal, but ye're still only flesh and blood. We've got a full military deployment incoming, ye dunnae need to fight this alone. No unnecessary risks, remember." "I only take the necessary ones. Bye, professor. See you next Thursday," bore said. "Goodbye, Evokers. Happy hunting," Booker said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:38 am

"What's the plan, Bore?" Katie said. "I'm heading back to the Crowley. Find Bella, get the Knights of the Lake together. I'll meet you at the Lake," he said. "Aye, Boss. We'll see you there." "And, Katie? Prepare for war. It's coming." "Aye, Bore. We wil," she said. "I'll see you there."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034346-1

"There you are, Bore. You look like you're intending to kill something... what's happened?" Chloe said. "Sarah. She's turned to the dark side," he said. "I assure you that hag has been firmly on the dark side since the day she was born. But I thought they had her locked up?" "She's escaped. They found an inpromptu summoning circle and a jigsaw collection of other inmates." "Well, I guess that is a step up for her," she said. "Booker believes she's gone full necromancer. That she's become a Lord of the Cult." "Not all necromancers belong to the Cult, Bore. It's entirely possible to be a freelance psychopath without signing up for world domination or being the welcome party for the Outsiders." "She wrote something on the wall... 'The Doors will be Opened. What was Promised will be Given. The World will End, In Fire and Ice'," Bore said. "That is rather more disturbing." "What does it mean?" "It means Booker's right, Sarah's joined the Cult. And that the game has changed. The two first parts are... old. The last one is not," Chloe said. "What do you mean?" "The Doors between our world and the Outside will be opened, and the Outsiders will return to the world. The Lords of the Cult will rule the world as their kings. That is the basic catechism of the Cult." "Charming," he said. "Indeed. The last part is new. It's hard to rule the world if it's ended, in fire or ice." "She did break when I gave her magic. Probably just scrambled her brains a bit." "In this case, the break appears to have let something else in, if anything, she might be seeing things clearer than her new colleagues," she said. "I guess it's too much to hope for that the other Lords wipe her out for heresy, right?" "I wouldn't count on it, no. Though it's probably worth asking if the rest of the Lords of the Cult got the update." "Well, if she's in Edinburgh we'll find her. The Knights of the Lake are gathering at the Lake. Want to join us?" Bore said. "Sounds hot and messy. I'll just stay here, keep the bar ready and serve drinks. Just remember, a Lord of the Cult is never more vulnerable than right after they turn." "Why?" "That's when they don't have backups. A Lord can create a receptacle and retreat to that if they die. It grants them a certain degree of immortality," Chloe said. "So our best chance to kill her once and for all is now. Good to know." "Sarah know that too. So if I was to guess, she's over the hills and far away right now, looking for a place to hole up and bury her backup. But don't let that stop you kids from having fun." "I'll see you later," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034500-1

"I'm certain we haven't seen the last of Sarah yet. So we're better off hunting her down. Before she attacks me. Or Emily," Bore thought. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034514-1

"Let's see what Akane can do. Try running from a Chosen Seer, thot."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034531-1

"Welcome, Promised One. Your companions are waiting for you." "Just what was 'promised', Gate?" Bore said.
There was no reply.
"Goddamned construct."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034547-1

"Master!" "Hi, Molly," Bore said. "Master, good to see you're safe." "Hi, Bella. Glad they let you go." "They didn't. I resigned," she said. "But why? The army was your life." "No, Master, you are my life. The army was just my job. But there's no space for confused loyalties, not with what's coming. Anyway, I figure someone might put in a good word for me at the Camelot army." "I'd hire you in a heartbeat," he said. "Keith sends his regards, they've got Sarah's trail. It ain't good." "Crap. Is she going after Emily?" "Looks like she's gone to ground, the Hunters lost her trail at the Firth of Forth," Bella said. "Where the hell is that?" "An estuary, about half an hour's drive north of here. Anyway, they tracked her to a mansion there. Big house, private dock, that kind of place. Someone did a real number on the family that lived there. Corporal Smith dun scare easily, and he was looking kinda green." "Shit. Does the Cult always act like crazy mass murderers?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034636-1

"Sometimes. Usually just after they turn. A lifetime of hate and finally one day there are no repercussions. They usually calm down, going around murdering people in joblots is the kind of thing that gets them hunted down with extreme prejudice," Bella said. "Well, crap," Bore said. "Anyway, after she was... done... with the family, she grabbed their boat. We got a call just before I came, German Navy reported the boat abandoned near Bremerhaven. The trail's gone cold, and she's loose somewhere on the continent." "Akane?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034653-1

"Yes, Master?" Akane said. "Can you trace them?" Bore said. "She's... Veiled herself, I think. May I borrow some power from you?" "Always, Akane." "Thank you Master. I found her, she's in Dresden," she said. "Dresden? Why on earth would she run there?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034722-1

"Crap," Katie said. "What did I miss?" Bore said. "Dresden. It's got history. It was the high seat of the Cult in Europe, back before the war. Despite everything that happened, it looks like they're still operating there." "Let's go get her," he said. "You want to invade Germany, Boss?" "I'm not invading anything, Bella."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034748-1

"Whether anyone knows it yet, yer still the head of state of the Court in Exile. Ye cannae show up in Germany with a private army and start thrashing the place. Emily would have kittens if she knew ye even thought of doing something like that," Katie said. "So what do we do?" Bore said. "Tell the Germans, let their military deal with it. They've had enough experience with the Cult to know letting them get a foothold is a bad idea," she said. "Well. At least Emily's safe." "That's the other thing I needed to tell you. We just got word from the Embassy that the meeting's been cancelled. I guess the VIP's got cold feet," Bella said. "Shit, this day keep getting worse. I was looking forward to seeing Emily tomorrow," Bore said. "I know, Master. I can feel your frustration through the link. But at least she's safe." "Damn. Okay, Katie, looks like the hunt's been called off." "Aye. I'll let Bràthair know that she's in Dresden, pass it across to the Germans proper-like," she said. "Thanks, Katie." "Okay, eveyone... false alert. Hunting necromancers will have to wait for another day," Bella said. "Sorry to drag you all here for nothing," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:23 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034825-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630034935-1

"We're always happy to see you, Master." "Indeed, Molly," Bore said. "We'll see you later, Bore." "Yeah, Katie. See you." "Not so sad, Master. Why don't the four of us go back to your room? A Chosen night out with Master?" she said. "You know, Molly, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Akane, are you up for it?" he said. "Together? All of us... but... I don't know, Master. If you really want to?" she said. "Yeah, I'd love to. If you're okay with it, Akane. And Bella, of course." "No complainst from me, Boss. But you knew that, right?" Bella said. "Akane?" "If you want to, Master. Just... just be gentle." "We will be. And you can just watch, first, if you feel more comfortable like that," Bore said. "I... I'd rather not. I've spent too much of my life watching, forever not participating. With you I can finally be part of the world as well," Akane said. "Okay, it's a plan. Katie, you go talk to Keith. Foxy, we'll take good care of Akane. Thanks, everyone. I'll see you next time at the Portal." "Will do, Bore. Come along, Kitsune-san, let the Chosen have their time with Bore." "See you later, Katie," he said. "Master?" Akane said. "Molly, Bella? You guys ready?" "You bet, Master. Oh, I've like so been looking forward to this. Only pity is Emily's not here, but that's okay. Next time," she said. "I'm not so sure she's up for that, Molly," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035009-1

"Oh, just wait and see, Master. I can be very persuasive," Molly said. "I don't doubt that, but Emily is also very stubborn. And not really in a sharing mood about sex," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035027-1

"The trick, Master, is to not fight her head on. Then she'll just resist. Instead we'll make her think it's all her idea in the first place," Molly said. "Likely good advive for married life, even without the outrageous bedroom adventures you have in mind," he said. "They're hardly outrageous, Master. They're just what you need after a hard day. And just what I need every day." "Never change, Molly."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035033-1

"Of course not, Master. A woman marries a man, thinking she'll change him. A man marries a woman, hoping she'll never change," she said. "I think Emily married me hoping I wouldn't die in her arms. And you're my Chosen, not my wife, Wives," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035103-1

"Ah, Bore. I see that with the cat away, the mice have come to play," she said. "Indeed. Have a good night, Chloe. Don't wait up," he said. "Of course not. Have fun now." "Oh, we will. Night, Chloe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:53 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035150-1

"Now, we've got girl things to take care of, go wash up. Shoo," Molly said. "Sure," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035209-1

"I'm still trying to work out if having a gorgeous wife in addition to the three Chosen is heaven or hell. A bit of both, perhaps. For tonight, though, I'll just focus on the heavenly part. Okay, that's clean enough. Let's go. No need to get dressed first, I think."

https://ibb.co/4t92hHZ

"Come to us, Master," Molly said. "Why hello there, girls," Bore said. "You look like you've had a hard day, Master. Why don't you let us relax you?" "You know what, I'm just going with the flow."

https://ibb.co/dW1ks76
https://ibb.co/ZNWp8M1

"I'm so looking forward to this, Master. Akane first, Master. She needs it most." "If you say so, Molly," he said. 

https://ibb.co/N9T5tPc

"Yes, Master... please," Akane said. "Happy to be of service," Bore said. "Don't forget the rest of us, Master. It's Bella's turn. Don't worry, I'll take care of Akane for you," Molly said. 

https://ibb.co/Jswv4ym
https://ibb.co/1LRJ4LN

"Oh fudge, yes. That feels so good, Master," Bella said. 

https://ibb.co/mzvHjxN

"Enjoying yourself, Molly?" Bore said. "Oh, she's sooooo cute. Can I keep her? Please, Master?" she said. "She's mine, Molly."

https://ibb.co/8D8jdh1

"Of course, Master. As am I. But look at her, isn't she adorable?" Molly said. "Yes, she it. Akane, are you okay?" he said. "Oh yes... yes! It feels... so good, Master," she said. "She looks happy enough. How about you, Molly?" "I can wait a... little longer, Master," she said. "Molly, come over here."

https://ibb.co/9Wc3cQp

"Oh, yes, Master. That feels good, Master... I've missed this... so much," Molly said. 

https://ibb.co/zxkbw7h

"Damn, you're tight," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:34 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035553-1

"Just rest, Master... we'll take good care of you," Akane said. "Enjoying yourself, Master?" "Very much so, Bella," Bore said. "Bella, Akane, come here. I know what Master wants to do," Molly said. 

https://ibb.co/QPv56Ss

"What is happening, Molly?" Akane said. "Can't... hold..." he said. "Just smile for Master, Akane... this will make him happy. Now hurry up, Master... give it to us. All of us," Molly said. "Here it comes, girls."

https://ibb.co/n1cD7wc

"What...? Eeek! It's... all over me, Master!" "Sorry, Akane... I thought you knew what Molly had planned," he said. "Knew? Are you crazy? Master... I mean..." "Well, I won't do that again. To you, I mean." "Actually, Akane, Emily told me that Master really enjoys that," Molly said. "Well..." "Wait... she did? Emily lets you... shoot like... all over her face? But she's so... elegant and poised and..." Akane said. "Anyway, as I said, sorry about that. I didn't realize you hadn't agreed to getting a facial. Naughty Molly, no spanking for you today," Bore said. "It's... it's okay. I don't mind, Master... if it makes you happy." "It's not a competition, Akane. It's not as if I'd love you any less just because there's something sexual you don't enjoy." "No. If Emily is willing to do something like that to make you happy, how could I do any less? It's not as if I don't love you just as much. Just... try to avoid my hair, you have no idea how much trouble it is to wash properly. And this stuff is sticky," she said. "Only if you're comfortable with it, Akane."

https://ibb.co/C5pJmjX

"See, Master. Always a happy ending, the sure sign of one of my plans," Molly said. "Perhaps. You're still not getting spanked today... that will have to wait for a time when you've been especially good," Bore said. "Looking forward to it, Master! Anyway, we'd better get Akane cleaned up. Tomorrow... tomorrow will be a long day, Master. Always remember, we love you. All of us. Don't give in to anger." "What are you talking about, Molly?" "Oh, nothing much... Good night, Master. We'll see you tomorrow. Sleep tight," she said. "Sure."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035811-1

"Good night, Master. Thank you for an amazing date with my... sisters," she said. "Take care, Akane. Do you want me to take you home?" he said. "No, Bella's walking me home. Just in case." "Okay. Are you okay, Bella?" "Right as rain, Boss. That was amazing. Next time, maybe I can bring some toys... a paddle, or maybe some handcuffs," she said. "You'd rip through stell handcuffs like paper, Bella." "Sure, but it's still fun to pretend. And it's not as if the two of us need a safe word... I know you'll always be there for me, Master. Now sleep well, I'll get the girls home safely. Werewolves don't need much sleep, anyway." "Okay... thanks, Bella. See you guys later," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035840-1

"What on earth is that commotion downstairs? I'll need to go check it out," he thought. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035853-1

"Master! I've come to warn you... something is happening. Something bad," Akane said. "What?" Bore said. "I don't know... the future is clouded. But something is happening. Is going to happen. I'm scared, Master." "Well, fudge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:47 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630035906-1

"This can't be right... it's a fucking boozer." "Welcome to the Aleister Crowley. Walk in, Crowl out! The finest pub in Edinburgh. Can I help you?" Bore said. "Well, fudge me. So it's the right place. I'm looking for someone... a man called Bore," he said. "That's me." "You? But... Yes, Sir! I have a passphrase for you. Elanora's Spark is..." "Golden. Who the hell are you?" Bore said. "Master Sergeant Kulbir Gurung, 1st Camelot Gurkha Batallion." "Is everything okay with Emily?" "The Queen is... we are not certain. There has been an assassination in Camelot, a Pùca assassin came from the Shadows. He hot Lord General Morris before we even saw him, a clean depapitation strike. Someone let him through the defenses... we were betrayed," Kulbir said. "Shit. Emily?" "Has been taken to safety. Officially. Lord Jerkow and the Council are in charge in her absense." "I'm going to fucking roast that little toad. You said officially?" Bore said. "It's got all the signs of a coup. They've arrested Lord Anton and Colonel Rai. Disbanded the Batallion, brought in mercs instead. A mix of normies and some very rough characters out of Elsewhere. This was planned ahead. Way ahead." "This gets better and better." "They tripped a contingency plan Her Majesty had set up. The rest of the Batallion is camped near the Prime Poertal, in Kent. My squad's outside, we hijacked some poor civ's truck, made it up here overnight. But..." Kulbir said. "But?" "No offense, sir, but... you're a kid. They've got a small army, as well as the resources of the Council. I don't know what she thought you could achieve..." "What I can achieve, Sergeant, is to open Hell and unleash it on them. Chosen, call my Companions. Gather the Knights of the Lake. We ride. For Camelot... and war," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040219-1

"Yes, Master," Akane said. "I'm sorry, Emily. We tried your way, my love. Now it's time for the way of the Evoker," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040057-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040100-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040104-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040108-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040111-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040115-1
Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040119-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040122-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040125-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040129-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040133-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040137-1
Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040141-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040145-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040149-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040153-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040157-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040200-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:17 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040233-1

"They're here, Master," she said. "Thank you, Akane," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040245-1

"I... heard. Saw? Doesn't matter. We are here, Master. We'll get Emily back for you." "Thanks, Molly. Ake you okay, Bella?" he said. "I will be, Master. Once we've got whoever did this to the Princess hanging upside down in a dungeon somewhere," she said. "By the time I'm done with him, the only remnant will be the slightly lighter outline on a burnt wall where he used to stand." "Too quick, Master. Much too painless," Bella said. "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." "Look into my eyes, Bore. I am a monster. And these are your feelings, feeding back into my nature. Now, let's go, I need to kill someone. Badly." "Yesh, me too," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040313-1

"Normal people use a fecking tetephone to call their friends over for a scrap, Bore, not a prophetiv vision," Katie said. "Bite me," he said. "Maybe later. We're all here, let's get moving." "Indeed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040341-1

"Were you planning to leave without me?" she said. "Chloe? You're coming along?" he said. "Oh yes, Bore. I wouldn't miss this for anything. After waiting for longer than I have any intention to admitting to, it's finally beginning." "What are you talking about, Chloe?" "I'm sorry, Your Highness. I should have been with her. I thought we had more time," Matthew said. "You will be, next time. Let's get moving. To Camelot," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040352-1

"She won't be at Camelot, the usurpers would fear her raising a popular rebellion. They'll have her isolated somewhere where she can't act as a rallying banner," Booker said. "Where the hell did the two of you come from?" Bore said. "If you didn't intend me to be here, you probably want to be a little more circumspect about how you yank at the strings tying people to you. I'm pretty sure you called anyone you consider yours, and gods alone know who that might include." "I'm pretty sure I didn't intend to do that." "Then think harder next time, son. Yer a goddamned god, ye cannae lash out in anger. Control, lad, always control. Which ain't yer strong suit, sadly," Booker said. "Thanks for coming along, Keith," Bore said. "I was discussing the Cult situation with Doctor Booker when you... rang. I figured someone should come along to represent Her Majesty's Armed Forces," Keith said. "So. If they're not holding her at Camelot, where is she? Akane?" "Something is Veiling her, Master. May I draw power from you?" she said. "Always, Chosem. No need to ask," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040423-1

"It's... it's resisting me, Master," Akane said. "This is barely a 3 of a kind. Draw deeper," Bore said. "I've never sen such a Veil. What if I draw too much? Could I end up hurting you?" "You're only at a straight, we're barely getting started. If I have to, I'll pull from the Mantle. Pierce that Veil, Chosen."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040443-1

"Yes, Master," she said.
Bore feels the pull increasing. Flush, then Full House. Akane is swaying unsteadily, a look of pain on her face. Suddenly, the drain stops and she falls to her knes.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040456-1

"I... I think I killed him, Master. He was actively powering that Veil. When I pierced it the feedback burned his mind to embers. I don't think he had time to jump," she said. "Who? Shit, I didn't realize it was that dangerous, Akane. Could the same thing have happened to you?" he said. "My life for you, Master. Always."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040524-1

"See what you have done, mongrel! Akane, wake up. I swore to keep you safe, gods damn it. Grandma will kill me," Kitsune said. "Dylan! Medic!" Bore cried. "I... I'll be okay, Master. I just... neve tried anything like that. I don't think anyone has... for an age or more," she said. "Like hell you're okay, Akane. You're bleeding. Dylan!" "She's... she's in our world. Not Elsewhere. Peveril Castle, in the Peak District. There was a Cult Seer Veiling her... he's dead. Foor good, I think... the backlash killed him before he could jump to his backup," Akane said. "In our world? What the actual fudge?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040600-1

"It makes sense, Your Highness... the usurpers fear loyalists within the Court or an intervention from Tir na nÒg. Putting her in your world makes it harder for those two factions to act," Matthew said. "But not for us. Dylan, how is she?" Bore said. "She's unharmed, Master. Angry, but unharmed. They have her locked up in a cell," the Seer said. "I was asking about you, Akane. Is she okay, Dylan?" "She'll be fine, Bore. It was just more energy than she's used to. Normal humans aren't built for the kind of power you Evokers throw around. Give her a couple of days' rest and she'll be good as new," the Healer said. "Sounds like a plan. Kitsune, get her home. Keep her safe," Bore said. "I... I can come, Master. Kitsune, help me up," akane said. "No, Chosen. You've done what you needed to do. That and more. Without you we'd be tearing up Camelot with Emily nowhere in sight. Now rest, get well." "I'll guard her. For my honour... not yours," Kitsune said. "Whatever floats your boat, foxy. Just keep her safe or I'll line my robes with fox fur," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040658-1

"Let's get moving, Bore," Katie said. "So how the hell do we do this? Back out into the real world, steal a couple of cars and go on a road trip?" Bore said. "Master, I can get us there. Or close enough, anyway. Take a shortcut down the North South Leyline, we should be there in half an hour," Bella said. "And then what? Don't we need a portal to get out?" "Nah, easy enough to punch a hole out of Elsewhere. A lot harder to go the other way, but it's possible. And the Peak District's a national park, the barrier between the worlds ain't strong there," Katie said. "Sounds good. Dylan?" Bore said. "I'll come with you. All Akane needs is rest and..." the Healer said. "If Emily needs a healer, Dylan, cities will burn before this is over. But I'd rather have you there, and not need you, than the other way around. Kitsune, take care of my Chosen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:57 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040731-1

"I said I would, Mongrel. Now go, rescue your princess. I will take care of what is mine," Kitsune said. "Okay, let's go," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040744-1

"Almost there, Master," Bella said. "Excellent. Let's punch a hole through, we've got a Queen to save and an evil rebellion to crush," Bore said. "Master... someone's up ahead. She doesn't feel... hostile, exactly. But dangerous," Molly said. "That's fine. I'm feeling both hostile and dangerous right now."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040803-1

"Matthew. I knew I'd find you here. The Jerkows were fools to believe stealth alone would keep their prize hidden. Now let us see, once and for all, who is the better swordsman in the Brotherhood. Afterwards I can deal with your ragtag followers," she said. "Who the hell is this, Matthew?" Bore said. "Zenia. She's one of the... leaders, I guess you could say. Of the leaderless Brotherhood of the Paths," Matthew said. "She's between me and Emily, they're about to become an even more leaderless Brotherhood." "Please, Bore, I know her. Let me try to deal with this." "You've got 60 seconds. If she's still there afterwards I will deal with her myself," Bore said. "Zenia, this isn't you. Joining forces with petty nobles is one thing, but siding with the Cult? What happened to honour and integrity?" Matthew said. "Petty infighting in a decadent human Court, what do I care about that? And I have never sided with the Cult. This is just a job, Matthew... hired muscle for some human squabble. Don't try to mislead me," Zenia said. "50 seconds. Time is ticking, Matthew," Bore said. "The Cult is involved, Zenia. We took out a Cult Seer getting here, they're most certainly allied with your employer. Step away, this is not your fight," he said. "A Cult Seer, really Matthew? You are getting gullible in your old age. You expect me to believe that some half-trained children took out one of the Lords of the Cult?" she said. "Little do you know. 40 seconds," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630040914-1

"You have no idea how dangerous these 'children' are, Zenia," Booker said. "W. Booker. What in the nine hells are you doing here? You have no more love for the Courts than I do," she said. "30 secends," Bore said. "You have been lied to, Zenia. Manipulated. If they even knew you were here, it's because they want you dead, the Brotherhood leaderless. I witnessed a Katashi Seer punch through a Veil stronger than any I have seen, heard her state she slew a Cult Seer in doing so. I've never known the Katashi to lie about what the See," Booker said. "I have no fight with you, Booker. Nor with Matthew. But I'm not spilling any tears if this mess leads to the entire Pendragon bloodline going extinct," Zenia said. "If Emily has been hurt... trust me, there is nowhere in the world or the next you'd be safe from me. 20 seconds," Bore said. "Zenia, by all we've ever meant to each other, go. Walk away. You stand between an angry god and his kidnapped wife, run or there wil not be enough ashes left for a memory urn. Please, I'm begging you," Matthew said. "10 seconds. Time's up, lady. You're not getting the starcrossed lover's duel you're dreaming of, I'll just nuke you myself," Bore said. "This isn't making sense, Matthew. The Queen is single, at least until Jerkow can organize a wedding. And there are no gods or necromances involved in this mess, this is just internal Camelot politics," she said. "I am the Winter King, Zenia. I carry the Mantle of the Once and Future King. The Outsiders are coming, the Cult is rising, and my wife has been abducted. Out of respect for what Matthew means to Emily I'm offering you this last chance. Walk. Away. There will not be another offer," Bore said. "And so these days have come. Matthew, I expect the full story once this is over. Nobody paid me enough to fight a god. For what it's worth, godling, your wife was safe last time I saw. They drugged her food, then transported her here in secrecy." "Why?" "They feared a counter-coup, either from the nobles still loyal or from Tir na NÒg itself. Anyway, she's a half-trained girl, even some human scum should be able to guard her without any problem," Zenia said. "And you?" "I knew Matthew would come for her. He might have abandoned Camelot, but he never stopped caring about the Princess. Queen. So I tailed them here and settled down to wait." "What opposition should we expect?" he said. "The guards are from your world. Human mercenaries. They're heavily armed, but... strangely naive about magic," she said. "Well, they're in for a surprise. Step aside, I'm done with you. For now. Okay, Booker, I just need to punch a hole here? How do I do it?" Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:18 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041051-1

"You don't, Bore. Let me do it, that way we don't end up with a smoking crater on the other side," Katie said. "I find your lack of faith disturbing. Go ahead then... punch a hole," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041102-1

"We're near the castle, Master. What's the plan?" Molly said. "Time for the Evokers to do our thing, I think. Katie?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041117-1

"Och aye. Bella, yer close support. Keep an eye on Bore's back, make sure nobody gets the jump on 'im. And now... it's time to have fun," Katie said. "Booker, keep the portal open so we got a way out of here. The rest of you join us once we breach the defenses. Keith, you're the reserve," Bore said. "Aye. Good luck," Booker said. "Thanks. Ready, Katie?" "If our princess is not in this castle, some random noble asshole's about to have a really bad day," she said. "Let's go."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041147-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041203-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041206-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041210-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041213-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041217-1

"Who the fudge are you people?" the mercenary said. "Where is she?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041235-1

"Grrrrah..." "Tell me, mortal. Where is Emily Pendragon?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041247-1

"I don't know what you're doing to his throat, Master. But I don't think it's helping him speak. Let me have him," Bella said. "Sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:55 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041301-1

"Oh god, thank you... who the fudge is he? He's fucking crazy," the mercenary said. "Oh, don't thank me, lad. Tell me, are ye right or left-handed. I'll leave you that hand for last," Bella said. "Or you could tell us what we want to know," Bore said. "You're both as crazy as the fucking bitch in the basement," the mercenary said. "What bitch?" "I don't know? Some little wisp of a girl, they brought her in last night... she'd been knocked out by drugs or gas or something." "What did you do to her?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041342-1

"Nothing! Nothing, I swear. We went in to... you know... check on her. And she was standing by the wall, smiling so prettily. Poor fucking Wilkinson never even saw her move... three quick steps, then she broke his neck. Two tours in Afghanistan, only to be taken down by some barefoot girl half his size," the mercenary said. "Then what?" Bore said. "She got his knife, somehow. Gutted Sergeant Zane, came at us like a fucking hurricane. We managed to lock the door, thankfully the damned thing was steel. We were hoping whoever came to relieve us would know what to do. But you guys showed up instead, like... what the actual fudge are you?" "We're the Knights of the Lake. Who else is here?" "The rest of the squad's fortified over at the Barracks," the mercenarie said. "Katie, set it on fire for me, would you?" "Wait, no! We surrender! We signed up to guard an old castle, not fight the fucking X-Men." "Too bad," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041423-1

"So you brainiacs left an angry Enchanter Power alone in a stone room with a sharp metal object? Feck, Bore, we may have real problems," Katie said. "Bella, sort out our friend's surrender, would you? Rip his arms off if he gives you any shit. What do you mean, Katie?" Bore said. "Look, if she has a knife she can make a Sigil. If she can make Sigils she can make a Construct. Then give her a few hours to pour power into it and... well, nothing positive. Never leave an angry Enchanter behind you," she said. "Oh dear. Okay, you... where is she?" "Down the stairs, on the left. Please, we surrender!" the mercenary said. "Go with Bella, sort out your fellow idiots. And don't make her angry, you won't like her when she's angry. Katie, go with her. I'll find Emily," Bore said. "Aye," Katie said. "Hang on, Emily. I'm coming."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041453-1

"Boss, do you know what you're getting into?" X said. "It's Emily, X. She's not going to hurt me. Probably. And I've survived being flamed by a goddamned dragon, without her gear I don't see how she can be worse than that," Bore said. "Well, she is quite young. And she has no real tools or gems." "Right." "On the other hand, she is a Power. And pregnant. And expecting a Cult Necromancer to be the next to walk through that door. I'd say she's likely quite motivated," X said. "Damn." "Let's hurry, before the situatio blows up in our face." "Emily, are you there?" Bore said. "Ah, yes... do come in," she said. "What is it? Open the door," X said. "Last time I heard that tone in her voice was when I told her I'd... er... made Molly a Chosen." "And?" "That is not her happy voice. Emily, my love, it's Bore. I'm going to open the door, don't shoot. Or stab," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:58 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041544-1

"Die Cult scum," Emily said. "Oh, crap," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041553-1

"Bore? Is it truly you? Not some mirage?" she said. "Will you let me set Lord Jeroff on fire now?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041608-1

"It's Jerkow, foolish man. It really is you. Oh gods, I missed you," Emily said. "I missed you too. Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, right?" Bore said. "I was certain it was a trick, that you were a Lord of the Cult, or soldiers to drag me to a wedding ceremony." "Never. I'm here. The Knights of the Lake have control of the castle. Bella and Katie are rounding up the stragglers."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041620-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041632-1

"How did you find me... us?" Emily said. "One of your Gurkhas showed up at the Crowley. Told us what was happening, then Akane tracked you down... though she had to break a Necromancer's Veil to do so," Bore said. "I knew the Cult was involved. This was too violent, too coordinated, for the Council. How did Akane manage to defeat such an enemy... but of course, you have made her a Chosen." "I'm sorry?" "Why? It is what was meant to be. And thankfully it let her find me. Let us go, I want rid of this filthy place. The company was getting old," she said. "And that... glowy thing?" "The Construct? Without my will to maintain it, it will unwind on its own. Let it."
The two of them leave the cell, two broken bodies left in one corner, and the glowing Construct flickering on the wall.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 11 20220630041656-1

"Hello, Emily. Bore, good to see ye found Her Majesty safe and sound," she said. "And angry, Katie. Very very angry," he said. "Bella's got the rest of the soldiers rounded up in the Courtyard. I slagged their weapons. What do ye want to do with them?" Katie said. "Do we interrogate them? Or just slag them as well?" Bore said. "Ignore them, they know nothing and are irrelevant to what is to come. Once we are gone they can stay, or leave... as they wish. I care not. Though if they have the wits of a butterfly they will stay far away from their ex-employers. I doubt the Council has much totelance for failure," Emily said. "Are you sure," he said. "Quite, my heart. Their only value was their ignorance, and the only reason they were judged sufficient is because the conspirators underestimated me. What has happened to my advisors?" "Lord Anton and Colonel..." "Rai. He heads up the Gurkha batallion," she said. "Well, they're both in jail, accused of being behind the attempted coup." "Foolishness. Neither of them has the backing, nor the ambition, to pull off something like this. Walk with me, dearest, I have no desire to linger in this prison. What of the rest of the Battallion?" "Dismissed. Though it doesn't look like they're taking those orders seriously. Sergeant Kulbir mentioned they were camped near the Prime Portal, wherever that is," Bore said. "Mesway, in Kent. It is the closest Portal to Camelot. Did you know: old Kulbir was the one who taught me knife fighting. Hopefully he will be happy to see it put to good use. And what of my Lord Gerenal?" "He didn't make it, a Pùca assassin got him." "An ugly fate for a good man. But then I suspect his assassination was both business and pleasure for Lord Jerkow. One I will repay with interest," Emily said. "Let's go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next