Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:26 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195103-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195110-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195123-1

"James Pogger! You've been slacking again? I expected as much from you," she said. "Please don't start that, Olivia, I've been working all day," he said. "Start what?! What kind of tone is that? You've been in your room all day! Or do you think I'm blind?" "But..." "No bits! That's what Don was talking about. You're out of control! Your ingratitude leave us no choice. If your mother heard that at 18 years old... her son would neither study nor work! She'd be spinning in her grave! she said. "Olivia... Leave my mother alone!" "Don't you raise your voice at me in my house! Truth hurts, doesn't it?" "You know why this is the way it is! I'd be at university right now if it wasn't for my leg..." James said. "You should have thought of that before! Sport is always a risk. You should have done less loafing and studied more. Like Ashley! And now what? How do you plan to get an education?" "I'm working on it." "He's working... I see how hard you're 'working'! James, our hospitality is not unlimited," Olivia said. "That's for sure..." he thought. "We didn't want this, but you leave us no choice. If you want to throw your life away... We won't let you do it with your feet dangling off Don's neck! You're a grown man. You can take care of yourself." "What do you mean? Are you kicking me out?" But, Olivia, come on... Where am I supposed to go?" "What do you take us for? Savages? You're my best friend's son, God rest her soul. And I talked Don out of kicking you out," she said. "Thank you, I knew..." "But!" "Of course there's a 'but'!" he thought. "W're done supporting you." "What?!" "From now on, if you want to live here... Pay your rent as a lodger," Olivia said. "What?! What?!" "I expect payment by the fifth of every month." "You're kidding, right?" James said. "You don't have to pay for August, but..." "Olivia, hey... Tell me you're kidding..." "I need your first and last month's payment in September. Plus a security deposit in case of property damage," she said. "What... what kind of nonsense is that?! How am I supposed to save for school while paying rent? It's a viscious circle!" "Young man! You're under my roof! You follow my rules. You don't like our offer? Go into the living room and say it to Don's face. Or do you only have the courage to bicker with me?" "Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have fallen for her provocations..." James thought. "All right. I'll talk to Don. Maybe he won't be so deaf to reason," he said. "Good luck with that. After all, it was his idea."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195548-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195559-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195651-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195722-1

"Oh... Ashley in her finest - so graceful! I could watch this forever... Alas Don won't wait too long. I'd better go," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:36 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195806-1

"Don, hi! How's it going, how's work?" "Get to the point, James. Don't waste my time. Baseball's about to start, so hurry up and talk... What do you want?" "The thing is, Olivia came to see me..." James said. "And?" "And? I'd like to discuss the rental idea..." "It's not an idea. It's a fact you've been informed about. If you don't want to study, then work. And since you're 18 and working... Why should I sweat for another man? So pay up or get out. Anything else?" he said. "But hang on, Don - I still want to study!" "I don't see you packing a suitcase full of books." "You know I had a sports scholarship..." James said. "So?" "If it wasn't for the injury, then..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617195937-1

"There are no 'if's' in history, boy. You're 18. You don't study and you're sitting on my neck. I'm tired of it. I won't allow it anymore. These are the facts we have," he said. "Are you sure you got all the facts straight, Don?! Maybe I should remind you that I could have been at university now. If someone hadn't saved money on my rehabilitation. I'm not saying you had to..." James said. "That's exactly what you're saying right now! And I suggest you shut up and think about your tone. Where would you be if it wasn't for me? Haven't I worked hard enough to give you food, clothes and an education? Do you have any idea how much your rehabilitation would have cost?" Don said. "No. All I'm saying is that I didn't choose not to go to university. It's hard to keep your emotions in check when you're being slung in the face." "Oh, you poor thing! Is that what you were expecting to hear?" "No. I..." James said. "You're 18! Surprise! Nobody owes you anything. Certainly not me. Stop whining and learn to be useful." "I hear you." "So it's a deal, then?" Don said. "I... I need to think. I'm sorry, I'm gonna..." "Go on, get out of here. And welcome to adulthood, boy!" "Shove your 'welcome to adulthood' up your ass. Fucking hypocrite. I wonder how you'd act if it were Ashley who got hurt instead?" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:46 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200143-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200153-1

"Sam! What are you doing here?" James said. "Try to guess. You have one try!" Samantha said. "Hm..." "Tea, of course. Can I pour you one?" "No, thanks. I'm not really in the mood for tea..." he said. "What's going on? Did you have another fight with Olivia and Don? You want me to try and talk to them..." "Sam, you don't have to take care of me all the time. They just figured I was working my ass off for the fun of it. And they offered to accept all my savings in the form of rent." "Stop it with your jokes! You're... You're joking, right? I can't believe they'd do that to you! What's gotten into them?" she said. "Don's punishing me for not going to university. Teaching me to be independent." "Wait a minute. You almost saved up for college, what do you care?" "They're going to rob me blind with their new business plan. There's not enough money for both rent and an education," James said. "Did you tell them that? I'm sure Dad will understand," Samantha said. "What kind of jerk is he? I doubt it," James thought. "I dunno. To this moment we failed to come to any understanding," he said. "I almost forgot! Did you check the mailbox today?" "Why would I check it? I don't expect letters from anyone." "I'm pretty sure I saw an envelope for you there," she said. "That's unexpected, thanks for the heads up. I'll check the mailbox. See you later."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200348-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200352-1

"Sam was right. This letter is adressed to me! Cordale Academy. Samantha studies there. Maybe they just adressed it wrong? But that's my name. Might as well read it," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200412-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:14 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200440-1

"The Academy of Magic and Wizardry? Ha ha, Sam. Very funny. Enough is enough. She won't be the third person mocking me today. I'll tell her that straight to her face!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200502-1

"Heard you talked to Don. How'd it go?" Olivia said. "We're not done talking yet. Do you know where Samantha went? I need to find her," he said. "Take your time, James. Let me take a look at that letter." "But there's nothing interesting here. It's just a stupid prank from Samantha." "I see you've already read it..." she said. "Yeah. It's adressed to me." "How long ago did it come?" "I have no idea. I just got it out of the mailbox," James said. "I need to talk to Do right away. I'll hold on to it for now." "Olivia's been acting weird lately. She should stop drinking. I wonder what made her so crazy about that stupid letter? I should follow and eavesdrop," he thought. 
"Ah... Uhm... Uh..." "Hmm? Sounds coming from Ashley's room?! She may have twisted her ankle. Maybe I should check on her? Just to be sure she's okay," James thought.

https://ibb.co/zmqng3j

"Jackpot!" he thought. "Um..." "Wow, Ashley is so..." "Uhh..."

https://ibb.co/PTZp0zp

"Mature..." James thought. "Ahh... Uhm..."

https://ibb.co/KLBZGJ8

"What a beautiful sight! She tries so hard to keep her moans silent," he thought. "Ah..."

https://ibb.co/HGV4qQH

"The fact she can't makes it even sexier! Poor little thing is so horny... If only I knew you needed assistance with your training sessions, Ashley. Maybe next time... She's almost there..." James thought.

https://ibb.co/vcycK56

"Ah... A-Ah... Mmhm... Uh... yeah..." "Good job, baby! Next time I'll show you an wxercise for two! Oh shit, I completely forgot about Olivia. I need to hurry if I want to catch anything," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:23 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200843-1

"Disaster! This is a disaster! It's hard enough to deal with that boy! Ad now this! Doesn't it bother you, Don? Don't you understand what kind of situation we are in?" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617200859-1

"Calm down, Olivia. Why do you think this is bad news?" he said. "Aren't you listening to me? He got a letter! This means that he is one of them! How can I make him obey now? He was contradicting everty word I said before, but now..." Olivia said. "Now he's not your problem." "What do you mean by that?" "What I'm trying to say is that this bastard isn't our headache anymore! We need to help him pack his bags and pray that they will accept him," he said. "I don't understand you, Don." "If he gets accepted into the academy, he will be out of our home at least until the end of the year. And in the long term, he may finally find his place in life and get off my neck. Just be nicer to him now. Just in case..." "Ah, Don! You're so clever!" Olivia said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201000-1

"Hm, I wonder why Olivia got so bothered with that stupid letter..." James thought. "And what are you doing here, exactly?" Samantha said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201011-1

"fudge!" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201024-1

"Samantha! You can't scare people like that!" he said. "The last time I checked, you can't spy on people either. Or did you not know that?" she said. "Of course I know, but I have a good reason. You won't rat me out to Don, wil you? I beg you!" "Didn't even cross my mind. I hope you don't make eavesdropping a habit. Did you already get the letter I was telling you about?" "Yes, but Olivia confiscated it and ran to Don. I'm just trying to understand what they are talking about..." James said. "An you didn't have time to read it?" "I read it. And at first I was sure it was a stupid prank of yours. But your parents reacted rather strangely." "Believe me, I wouldn't go through such a hassle for the sake of some kind of prank," Samantha said. "How would you react if you got an invitation to a school of wizardry?" "I understand you, I experienced it myself last year." "Hmm, I remember something like that. It wasn't a prank then?" he said. "No, but I couldn't tell you about it. It isn't customary to discuss our secrets outside of the Academy." "Secret school of magic? Are you studying to become an illusionist there?" "No, not an illusionist. This is exactly what the letter says it is," she said. "There aren't many details in it. What is Cordale? And what does this magic look like?" "You have a lot of question but I cannot answer them..." "But why? What kind of mystery is this?" James said. "It is strictly forbidden for all students to talk about the Academy outside of it." "Is it really that strict?" "If I blabber they will turn me into a pig. By the way, they'll have to turn you into one too... Just kidding! I will be expelled and the path to magic will forever be closed to me," Samantha said. "Wow, that sucks... Okay! Let's say I believe you. What is the plan?" "To be on time for the exam, you need to be at the train station tomorrow at noon..." "Woah. That's right, August 31st is tomorrow..." he said. "That's what I'm saying! Pack your bags and go to bed, i'll ake you up in the morning," she said. "Sounds reasonable. Until tomorrow, then!" "I can't believe I'm being fooled by this... If this is a prank, then it is already going too far," he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201253-1

"Sam!" he said. "What, James?" she said. "Swear you're not messing with me." "I swear." "Okay. Good night, Samantha," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:44 pm

"I wonder what's going on with Olivia and Don. I know I've promised Sam to srop eavesdropping... but I don't want to miss anything! What should I do? I guess one last time does not count!" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201338-1

"It's time to use your head as it was intended to!" Don said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201351-1

"Because your chattering is giving me a headache," he continued.

https://ibb.co/0fCnpjH

"Im..." "What are you saying? I can't hear you!" Don said.

https://ibb.co/H7FTZrL

"Yeah bitch, do you say that you like the taste of my cock? That's not all!"" he said.

https://ibb.co/bKzyVXD

"Open your mouth wider! That's it! Eat it!"

https://ibb.co/GnTtcp7

"Show me your boobs! Oh yeah!" Don said.

https://ibb.co/94ncB6j
https://ibb.co/x2dFp2N

"Hmm. Olivia looks unsatisfied," James thought. "I'm going to take a shower, clean yourself up," Don said. "I'd better go," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201516-1

"I can't sleep... It's been a strange day... I should check what the customer wrote about the photos..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201532-1

"Though somehow that's the least of my worries right now. Is all of this for real? Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry... Huh! What kind of fool came up with that name? I can't wait to see Sam laughing at me in the morning. When I show up in the living room with my suitcase. Even though she swore to me it's not a prank..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 am

https://ibb.co/WHW9WhF

"Good morning, James junior! You seem to be enjoying our dream, too."

https://ibb.co/gjrZbyz

"It's going to be a sunny day... It's good luck! Gotta get ready if I'm gonna play along with Samantha's joke."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201651-1

"No thanks, I've already had breakfast, Ma. We should be getting ready now. I'm on my way to wake up James! Don't worry, I won't miss the train because of him. I've got everything under control."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201710-1

"Sam, where are your manners? Who taught you to barge in without knocking?" James said. "But I... Would you... Cover him up!" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201724-1

"Do we have to go now? Sam! Samantha!" he said. "Admit it, you did do it on purpose?" she said. "I did what on purpose? Wake up in my bed?" "You met me undressed on purpose." "You broke in so fast, I didn't have time to think. By the way, your cheeks look nice with a blush on them!" James said. "Jerk! I got your invitation from my parents, because without it they wouldn't let you on the train. Hurry up and get ready, we don't have time for this. I've already called a taxi. I'll meet you downstairs with your things in ten minutes," Samantha said. "Is it just me, or could she not take her eyes off my cock? I'd better hurry," he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201829-1

"Well. We're at the train station. Still can't believe it's true... Where did Sam go?" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201859-1

"Oh, my God! Audrey! Stay here, I'll introduce you!" Samantha said. "Who's that? Samantha is so excited to meet her. I've never seen her like this with any of her other girlfriends," he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201908-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:19 pm

"Yeah, and this girl... Hot... But there's something wrong with her," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617201925-1

"Yo. Sam, have you hooked up yet?" Audrey said. "Um, ahem, actually..." he said. "She's just kidding! Audrey, this is my friend James. Remember I told you about him? James, this is Audrey. My classmate and best friend," Samantha said. "Nice to meet you," he said. "Whatever. You're cure. But you're cuter," Audrey said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202006-1

"Strange. Why do I feel this troubling vibe around her?" James thought. "Thanks. I guess," he said. "I'll get us a compartment, babe. Don't hang out here too long," Audrey said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202034-1

"And this... is your best friend?" James said. "Oh, shut up. She just doesn't know how to make a first impression. You need to get to know each other better!" Samantha said. "Well, we've got a whole trip to do that... Let's go, show me where the compartment is." "Hold your horses, buddy! It's not that simple." "What's not so simple?" he said. "See, there's a separate compartment for freshmen. And I can't go in there. And you can't join us. It's academy policy." "That's ridiculous. Why can't I go with you?" "So the sophomores don't tell you the secret of the entrance exam, of course," she said. "The entrance exam?!" "Ah-ha-ha! I was expecting that reaction from you." "This is funny for you?! How am I supposed to pass the school of magic entrance exam, Sam? I don't even know any card tricks..." James said. "Relax, it's no big deal... But that's all I'm gonna tell you." "Samantha. Oh, please. I'm sure you want me to pass and study with you. You know how much I need this chance right now. Help me not to lose it!" "Shit, I can't rsist you, you know that! Give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek," Samantha said. "What?" "Do as I say."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202244-1

"Okay," he said. "I'll meet you on the playform when you arrive. We'll have about ten minutes before they come to meet you. So don't waste any time," she said. "You got it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:12 am

"Oh, look, I think I see your compartment," Samantha said. "Where?" James said. "The second one behind you. It was listed in the letter." "That's great. What would I do without you, Sam?" "You'd have learned how to read letters yourself? You... You can read, can't you?" she said. "Very funny." "Go be yourself. Such a charmer will easily make friends." "Friends like yours?" James thought. "Yeah, I could use some friends," he said. "See you on the other side!" she said. "Go on, then. Run to your girlfriend!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202414-1

"Where am I heading? I still can't believe it... Samantha was always very enthusiastic about Cordale... On the other hand, she lied that she was studying to become a lawyer. I even googled Cordale. The wiki says it's an ivy league elite educational institution."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202434-1

""Yet there was nothing about magic... Is that true? Am I a wizard?" James thought. "Excuse me, are these seats taken?" "Huh? What?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202458-1

"WWhat a cutie!" he thought. "Oh, no, not really. Be my guest!" he said. "Excellent! You are my savior," she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202519-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202526-1

"Let me help you! Here you go!" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202538-1

"Thanks," she said. "No problem, I'm always happy to help," he said. "Could you... move over a little further?" "Oh. Yes, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:03 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202605-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202609-1

"Sorry... it got awkward," James said. "Don't worry, all guys are a little perverted," she said. "Well, I would not sa 'a little...'" he thought. "It is not true! I wasn't thinking anything like that." "Why?!" "Um, well..." James said. "Relax! I'm just kidding. By the way, my name is Haley! Yours?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202643-1

"James. Nice to meet you! You are funny," he said. "Thank you, James! You are nice too," Haley said. "Sorry if this question is a bit forward... but didn't all the passengers take their seats an hour ago? How did it happen that you are coming here only now?" "There's a rather extravagant girl in my compartment. She drank a bottle of whiskey in the blink on an eye and started hitting on me. So I decided to get out of there! And you are the only one who has a free seat on the couchete! You don't mind if I join you, do you?" "Of course not! There is plenty of room here, and it is alway more fun with company," James said. "Agreed! I hope you're not planning on getting drunk and harassing me?" "I am not." "Thanks," she said. "For now..." "Wait, what?!" "Relax, it was just a joke," he said. "Although the prospect is not the worst," he thought. "You are funny. I didn't know that the Academy had a faculty of humorists," Haley said. "Someone has to take care of the future world of stand-up! Besides, no stanp-up works without a bit of magic!" "Wait, are you kidding me? Or are you serious? What do you know about magic? I've been digging around the internet and the city library all week... but I haven't found any specifics! But I won't give up. I'm sure the information I found will still be useful to me. What do you think, which people were the closest to learning the theory of magic?" 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202858-1

"Uh... Winx fairies?" James said. "Do you know anything about magic at all?" Haley said. "Actually, my friend is in her sophomore year at Cordale." "Did she tell you anything? Please, share with me!" "She didn't tell me anything! It's all very secret and they are forbidden to talk about the details," he said. "What friend leaves her pal in ignorance like that?" "Don't say that! I will meet up with her when I arrive and she will help me." "Okay, okay! Excuse me, I got excited. I'm so delighted that magic exists... I can barely contain myself. You should know how many theories I have! What if magic is..." she said.
For the next few hours Haley shares her crazy theoris about the Academy...

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617202956-1

... until James manages to convince her that it's worth getting some sleep before the big day. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:25 pm

"It's getting quite dark outside the window. And I still haven't fallen asleep. Time to do something about this insomnia..." James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203007-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203022-1

"But who can blame me? It's hard to fall asleep when your dick's on fire. I haven't fucked since I broke my leg. And here..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203040-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203056-1

"Such a hottie! Flirting with me all day long. And now she's flashing her naked feet... I can't take it anymore! I need to satisfy my curiosity. Maybe I should take a closer look. What's the big deal? What should I do?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203126-1

"What have we here... Well, hello there! Sweet transparent panties. Nice choice for the train! It makes me want to touch..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203152-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203210-1

"Not too big. But not too flat either. The golden mean! I wonder how it fits in my hand?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203226-1

"It's so soft to the touch! And so warm. I must find out how firm it is! Oh, yes! Divine. Even through the clothes, I can feel how firm they are... I don't know if I can resist looking at your nipple..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203320-1

"Gently pinch her blouse with a finger... And... Voila!"

https://ibb.co/zHtQsph

"Hello, hello! It's so neat. Haley, you're really beautiful..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203349-1

"Huh? Turned away from me. Probably tired of our 'games'. I'm not gonna push my luck anymore. You're done for the day. But we'll get back to it! Won't we? What a rush of emotion... My heart's beating like crazy. I'd better turn away from temptation... and try to sleep," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:56 am

"Hey, James, wake up!" "Well, just a few more minutes..." he said. "Hmm, he's cute when he sleeps," Haley thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203445-1

"Did you just say something?" he said. "I said WAKE UP! You won't believe your eyes!" she said. "I'm sure she just called me cute... Was that what she was thinking?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203505-1

"Haley, what happened? I was sleeping so sweet..." James said. "Tell me you're seeing this, too. I'm not hallucinating, am I?" she said. "Holy crap! Am I still dreaming?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203529-1

"Fucking dragons! Unbelievable..." he said. "Magical... I've only seen these in movies," Haley said. "Yeah..." "Do you think they can attack a train?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203544-1

"Those cuties? I don't think so! They seem pretty peaceful," James said. "I don't know, it's kind of creepy. I thought all dragons were predators!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203559-1

"Haley, don't worry about it. They would have attacked a long time ago!" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203621-1

"I guess you're right. Sorry, I'm a little afraid of all lizards... Especially flying ones," she said. "I wonder what other surprises this day has in store for us," James said. "I guess we're about to find out! There's a tunnel ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:08 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203658-1

"What a long tunnel...," James said. "It feels like an eternity. In some cunltures, a dark tunnel symbolizes the passage between worlds. Or the afterlife..." Haley said. "How do you know all this?" "My mother's a librarian."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203725-1

"Look, I think we're almost there!" she said. "Yeah, I think dragons were a strong hint," he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203736-1

"You never know..." Haley said. "Applicants for the Cordale entrance exam please gather in the lobby of the station within 10 minutes. Don't be late," the radio voice announced. "So, into the unknown?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203758-1

"James, hey, you coming?" Haley said. "Go without me. I have to meet a friend. I'll find you later," he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203824-1

"I need to find Samantha. Where was the meeting point? Ah! Think of the devil and here she is!" "James, there you are! Let's step aside," she said. "Samantha! I was just looking for you!" "Not here. Follow me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203851-1

"Sam, wait up! Where are we going?" James said. "Shh! Speak quietly. I came to warn you. As I've promised I will," Samantha said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617203909-1

"About what?" he said. "About the entrance exam. Did you notice anything unusual while on the train?" she said. "You mean like dragons outside the window? Of course I noticed dragons, they are freaking dragons, come on!" "I'm not talking about that, you fool. Did you notice anything unusual behind you? Did you feel... powerful?" "I thought I could hear Haley's thougts. Should I tell Samantha about this?" he thought. "Is that true? What am I thinking right now?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204006-1

Samantha is humming Avril Lavigne -Girlfriend in her mind.
"You have terrible taste in music," James said. "Very cool! Try again!" she said. 
This time there is an inaudible interference in Samantha's thoughts.
"I... I can't..." he said. "This is called a -mental block.' A telepath of your level will not be able to read the thoughts of a talented magician like me. The first time I 'let' you do it," she said. "Sounds like a useless ability." "You will have plenty of time to practice your skill. If you don't fail the entrance exams... and your memory isn't erased." "My memory isn't erased?!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204110-1

"Damn, that's why I was looking for you. Listen!" Samantha said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204122-1

"All freshmen will have an entrance exam in magic. If you fail, your memory will be erased and you'll be sent back to the world without magic. And you will never be able to come here again. Ever," she said. "What should I do?" he wondered. "Don't fail the exam." "Anfd this is your wise advise?!" "Let me finish, you goof! Magic is powered by Passion. Remember this during the exam. Focus on something you have a passion for and you will definitely succeed." "But why am I just now... starting to read minds?" James said. "This is no ordinary train. To prepare students for the difficult exam... the Cordale train saturates everything inside with magical power. While you slept, it charged you with power, like a battery."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:08 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204230-1

"First year students who do not appear on the platform within a minute will lose the opportunity to take part in the entrance exam," the radio announced. "Damn, I gotta run! Thanks for the advice!" James said. "Wait," Samantha said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204253-1

"Good luck!" she said. "This is exactly what you can be passionate about," he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204306-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204314-1

"All set? Great, let's begin! Gather around, so you can all hear me! Applicants! I am here to welcome you!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204339-1

"There you can see the Academy itself!" he said. "Woah... It looks neat... I can't wait to take a closer look! I bet it's gorgeous," James thought. "Soon you'll prove yourself worthy to stay or fail and leave this place forever. Oh, by the way -- My name is Jacob Constantine. I'm the teacher of defense against dark magic. I was assigned to meet the freshmen and take them to the exam location. I'm sure you have a lot of questions... but people are already waiting for us. Let's hurry! All your questions will be answered soon."
Wotan
Wotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:21 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204436-1

"Wow! Is it really the place where I'm going to study? It's even better than I've imagined! I have to make sure I'll pass the exam," James thought. "There are only three magic institutions in America. Cordale, Everwood and N.O.W.A., which stands for New Orleans Witch Academy. Our academy was founded in the 18th century..." Jacob said." "I still can't believe this is real! Am I really going to study in a freaking castle?" James thought. "... by four wizards who had immigrated from Europe. This makes Cordale the oldest academy in the new World," Jacob continued.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204523-1

"It sounds like getting invited here is an honor," James thought. "Being a Cordale alumnus is very prestigious. It opens a great bunch of doors... and serves you for the rest of your life. Not to mention that magic is always a risky business. You'll have a better chance to survive if you learn from the best. And the best is the only kind you get here, at Cordale. So try as hard as you can to pass the exam, kids!" Jacob said. "I will," James thought. "Sir, you said the 18th century, didn't you? But it looks modern," a girl said. "No wonder. This castle was rebuilt a few times," Jacob said. "Ehy?" James wondered. "You know... Magic can be dangerous. Plus, it really looked outdated before renovation."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204630-1

"Excuse me, sir! About the exam you've mentioned," another girl said. "Yes, what about it?" Jacob said. "How can we possibly pass it?" "This is an exam in wizardry. Do a spell." "As if it was so easy!" James said. "What is your name, young man?" Jacob said. "James. Sorry, I've mean to disrespect... But how can I pass an exam if I never practiced magic before?" "If you got an invitation, that means you're a wizard, James." "It's still too much to fit in my head. I know you say that... But it feels like I'm just James," he said. "Well, 'just James' -- you are a wizard! And this goes for all of you - if you were invited there is magic within you. Just try your best to find it when the time comes" Everyone, please follow me," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204739-1

"Welcome to the Academy of Macic and Wizardry!" Jacob said. "This place looks so epic!" James thought. "Excuse me, can we look around here?" he asked. "Impressive, isn't it? We are proud of the history of the academy. Many great wizards are depicted on murals and gobelins throughout the institution! But it would be better, if you don't get distracted by this majesty. Better focus on uour exam. You'll have plenty of time to gaze all these over later..." Jacob said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:28 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204816-1

"Wait... Who is that gorgeous girl behind him?" James thought. "Oh, Miss Lapis!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204831-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204838-1

"Good evening, Victoria. The applicants have arrived." "I know, Jacob. But what are you doing here? It's up to the examiner to meet the applicants. I am the examiner. So this is my task. Care to explain yourself?" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204908-1

"Right. So the deal is... Headmaster had a hard time reaching you... and he asked me to meet the students. Just in case you won't be able to make it. Don't overthink it," Jacob said. "How strange. I didn't get any messages from him. Thank you, Jacob. From this point I'll take the lead," Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617204942-1

"Sure. I will inform the headmaster that you have shown up. Good luck with the exam, Vicky," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617205001-1

"Applicants! Please, gather around me," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:22 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617205009-1

"My name is Victoria Lapis. I am a teacher of battle magic and your examiner. Surely you've notices the mural behind me!" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617205022-1

"It depicts the legendary Melissa Owlsight! The first mage to set her foot on the lands of North America. And the teacher of four founders of Cordale Academy. When Melissa was on her deathbed, she united four of her students to continue her path. And with her dying breath... she conjured the first stone for this building. Only the most diligent students will eve reach her greatness. Every mage who used to study in Cordale Academy dreams of finding the way to obtain her hidden knowledge. Who knows, maybe one of you can do it! But first you'll have to prove yourself worthy. By passing my exam. Good luck with that! Knowing Jacob, I'll assume that he came up with a excuse not to answer your questions, so I'll have to. Ask your questions!" Victoria said. "You said you teach 'battle magic.' What is that?" one of the girls asked. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617205138-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617205146-1

"That's right. Here!" Victoria said. "Holy shit! This IS real. Freaking fireball!" James thought. "Take a good look, applicants! This is what my lessons are about! I will teach you attacking and defending spells. So that you can stand up for yourself. The world of magic is far from harmless. Other questions?" "Tell us about Cordale Academy," James said. "Cordale is the oldest and most prestigious academy for magic and wizardry in the New World. Throughout 3 courses you will learn the basics of all schools of magic allowed in America. You will discover your specialization! If, of course, you pass my exam and you can stay here. Anything else?" "How is it that everyone knows that Cordale is a prestigious educational institution... yet most of the people think that magic is not real? I thought things like that fireball of yours would get viral or something..." "Magic! Well, more precisely -- the painstaking work of the PR department. A-and a little bit of magic. All your friends and family know that you are going to Cordale! An elite Ivy League-level educational institution. All the rest is done for us i their imagination," Victoria said. "Hmm... It's strange. I am 99% sure Don and Olivia know what's going on... Either your PR department is under-performing, or Sam told them... Next time I meet Samantha we should discuss this," he thought. "Right now, they are certain that you are getting some respected profession. Other questions?" "What will be on the exam?" "You all might have noticed something unusual after your trip on our train. Right now you are overwhelmed with magical power! All that's left is for you to show me how you use it. During the examination," she said. "How can I show something tha I have never done before?" James said. "Trust me, if you have the potential, it wil happen. More questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:53 pm

"What spell have you used to seduce me? It's workin, I fel it!" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221207-1

"Really? What's your name?" Victoria said. "James. James Pogger." "That sounds familiar. Do you have any family members who stuied here, in Cordale?" "I don't know, I'm an orphan. My friend and flatmate, Samantha Rose studies here," James said. "Is that so? Well in that case... It would be a pity if the friend of my most talented student was kicked out of the academy just because he decided to make fun of the examiner before the exam. What do you think?" "But then you will lose the chance to teach your new most talented student." "Mr. Pogger, you have a sharp tongue. Let's hope that is not your only talent if you want to pass my exam. Do you still have questions?" she said. "No more questions! I am ready!" "I'm afraid we can't make people wait much longer. I hope i managed to answer your questions. Applicants, please follow me!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221356-1

"Attention! The exam wil take place on an individual basis. We'll meet in classroom 1. To get to the classroom you need to go to the second door on the left. On the other side of the garden," Victoria said. "Excuse me, Miss Lapis!" Haley said. "Yes?" "Is the fountain behind your back magical?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221432-1

"Oh, the 'Meek Dame'? Nice spot. You've got a good magical feeling, young lady! The statue is far older than the fountain itself. Legends say that it came from Cordoba with one of the founders... And that it contains great evil magic... But don't get too scared! It's been around forever, even when I was a student. And not once was it ativated. Despite a lot of horror stories the sophomores will tell you. I don't want to ruin all the fun for older kids. But according to them, every doorknob in this castle has a dark secret. Alright! Let's focus on the exam, shall we! Second door on the left, as I've said. You can enter when I announce 'Next.' Anyone who tries to peek in on the exam will be sent home. Let's get started. Good luck!" Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221537-1

"Oh, man. I know I should be focused on magic... But she is so gorgeous... Damn it! Focus, James! This is my chance to start a new life. As a freaking wiard! Look out, Victoria! Here I go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221614-1

"Oh! Is that Haley? I promised her that I would catch up with her after getting off the train. I need to talk to her."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221629-1

"James, there you are! Get in line for the exam. You can go after me," she said. "Hey Haley! There's a line already?" he said. "Of course, I am seventh. We agreed back on the platform, just in case. It was when you were away. By the way, where have you been? Did you find your friend?" "Yes, she wanted to warn me about the exam." "About what exactly?" Haley said. "Sam told me that we only have one shot. Either we pass, or it's over. They will erase your memory of magic and Cordale."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221739-1

"Wait... Are you sure?" Haley said. "That's what I hear," James said. "No... No way! I don't believe this... It can't be real! I only just learned about magic. There are still so many secrets to discover! I..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221804-1

"Calm down Haley! I'm sure you will pass the exam. You just need to believe in yourself like I believe in you. Will you do this for me?" James said. "He is so nice to me..." she thought. "Thank you, James. I will try to," she said. "That's great. And I will try to find out something else."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221835-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221843-1

"How can you dream of getting into Leonheart? They're losers! What will you achieve with kindness and self-sacrifice? These are not fairy-tales, but life, Lily!" "How can you be happy if for the sake of success you have to sacrifice friends, cheat, lie and deceive? Who can dream of getting into Adderin?" Lily said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221923-1

"Hey, you!" the dark-skinned girl said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617221934-1

"Who, me?" James said. "Yes, you. Arbitrate us." "We're arguing about houses. Which one is better? I think there's nothing better than getting into Leonheart," Lily said. "And I believe that Adderin is a cut above any other! All successful magicians have been a part of our house. And what do you think?" "Well?" "Who are you anyway? What are these houses?" he said. "Sorry, we seem to get too caught up in the argument. My name is Lily." "And I'm Naomi. What's your name?" "I am James Pogger. Nice to meet you," he said. "Sorry for jumping on you like that, James. We were discussing the houses we want to enter and argued a lot," Naomi said. "No problem. So what houses are we talking about?" "Have you never heard of the four great houses? You are probably not one of the hereditary magicians, right?" Lily said. "I have heard that most magicians only learn about magic when they are invited to study it. Is that so?" Naomi said. "Yeah. Isn't that how it should be for everyone?" James said. "Actually, yes. Rule are for everyone. But our families are hereditary purebred sorcerers. We know some of the secrets of this world since childhood," Lily said. "Hmm. It turns out that you have an advantage over us," he said. "Just a little," Naomi said. "Yes, in theory. Purebred children, like other magicians are strictly forbidden to practice magic before entering the wizardry adademy," Lily said. "I see. And yet, what are the houses?" James said. "The academy was founded by four powerful sorceresses. Each has created its own house and taught students as they see fit," Lily said. "House selection is the most important thing in Cordale! You choose your future connection..." Naomi said. "Friends..." "Reputation!" "And drinking pals!" Lily said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222157-1

"Incredibly interesting, but don't you think we have a bigger concern right now?" James said. "What are you talking about? What could be more important than the house?" Lily said. "Entrance examination? How do you plan to get into the house if you don't get into the academy?" "That's easy!" Naomi said. "Consider that we have already entered," Lily said. "Why such confidence?" he wondered. "Pureblood wizards always do good on exams," Lily said. "The magic is in our blood. We won't have any problems on the exam. So the house is what is most important!" Naomi said. "I'm glad for you, but it won't help me," James said. "Next!" Victoria called.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222255-1

"Oh, crap! I've completely lost track of the line. Should I ask someone or should I just go?" he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:20 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222314-1

"Hey, who was after Haley?" an unknown girl said. "Oh shit, it's me!" James said. "Good luck!" Lily said. "Bye!" Naomi said. "Well, here we go... I literally feel goosebumps right now... My first magic exam... Come on, James! Let's not make it our last one!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222351-1

"Good day, miss. James Pogger," he said. "Yeah, I've remembered you. Come in. Go to the center of the room. Stand across from the board," Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222506-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222556-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222857-1

"Your task is to create a simple magical glyph in the air," she said. "You making it sound so easy..." he thought. "Are you ready?" "Alright, let's focus on something you feel passionate about! It's been so long since I was with a girl. Maybe that waitress, after the cup match last march? No, I can barely remember her face... Maybe... Nah... Oh snap, I can't remember anything. Guess I'm gonna have a hard time," James thought. "Once you've started casting a spell... concentrate and try to form a magic glyph. Channel your magic powers into this glyph. Your goal is to be as accurate as you can. This way your spell is the strongest. You'll have thre tries to prove, that you your magic source has potential. Got it?" Victoria said. "Yes ma'am. I'm ready!" "Show us what you got, Mr. Pogger!"
James made a magic glyph appear...
"Pleasant surprise, Mr. Pogger. I can see you have good potential. You're accepted. You'll need a lot of practice to get even better," Victoria said. "I'm looking forward to it!" he said. "Nice zeal, don't lose it! Alright! Congratulations, you're now officially part of Cordale Academy." "I DID IT! fudge yeah!" he thought. "Thank you, Victoria." "Mr. Pogger! I understand that you'r happy, but mind your language! I'm Miss Lapis to you. You have to be much better at magic to call me Victoria," she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222904-1

"Woah, was that a clue or was I imagining it?" James thought. "All accepted students are invited to our annual welcoming feast. Go back to the Inner Garden... And find the door opposite of the Front Hall. That's all. Dismissed," Victoria said. "Alright. Have a good one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:34 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222930-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617222934-1

"Did you pass too? Great! Now I have someone to sit with. Let's go!" Haley said. "Wait, shouldn't we wait for the others?" James said. "It will take forever! We'd better go to the main hall and get seats. I heard that the headmaster will be giving the opening speech"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223001-1

"Cool. Let's go!" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223010-1

"Wow! This place is huge! Magnificent view! They could make a fortune just by selling guided tours here," James thought. "Let's take seats near the teacher's desk, shall we?" Haley said. "Sure, why not?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223033-1

"So, were you nervous? During exam," he said. "Are you kidding me? I'm so excited to be here! When I've started casting a spell... That felt so good! I've never felt better!" she said. "Really? I was worried I'd fail..." "You? Stop it with your jokes!" "I'm serious..." he said. "I don't know, James... You seem to be that type of guy who doesn't like to lose. So I was sure you wouldn't." "Aha-ha. I wish I had your confidence in my persona." "We'l work on this later," Haley said. "Deal."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223145-1

"Hey, look! It's Miss Lapis on the stage," Haley said. "Who's that old dude beside her?" James said. "Maybe the headmaster?" "I think we'll find out soon enough. Seems something is about to start."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:51 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223210-1

"Attention! Students! Let's welcome the headmaster of the Academy, Sir Arthur Dormè IV!" Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223228-1

"Thank you, Miss Lapis. As the headmaster and curator of this academy I am delighted to welcome everyone to Cordale! Many of you have been here for years and already know our rules and customs. I hope you'll continue to show zeal and passion for learning this year. First year students - this is a special night for you! Jining Cordale will divide your life into 'before' and 'after'. But remember! To become part of the world of magic and master it you need to study really hard! Now, if you do not wish to meet the most terrible death..." Arthur said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223314-1

"... I strongly advise you to avoid the right corridor on the third floor. Also, try not to wander around the castle after midnight without a teacher. The wizarding world is fascinating, but it can be very dangerous. One more thing! Tonight you'll perform the rite to decide which house you'll join. Miss Lapis will guide you through the details. Victoria, darling, I yield the floor!" he continued.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223345-1

"Thank you, Arthur. Students! It's time to start the rite. I need your utter attention! Now we will commit the eldest tradition of Cordale. The book you see in front of you - The oldest artifact of Cordale!" Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry 20230617223412-1

"This is the Sorting Foliant. It was created by four founders of the academy. Wach of them sealed a part of her soul inside this book," she continued. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next