Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:23 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235244-1

"Okay, no need to get so dramatic. I'm sure I'll have time to get to know her better later. For now, I have other things to do."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235307-1

"Wow! What an impressive library they have! Holy crap! There's more books here than I've seen in my entire life! And they're all about magic? Unbelievable. Hmm. Weird. There doesn't seem to be a soul here..." James thought. "Hello?" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235349-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235507-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235745-1

"Young man!" Amelie said. "Her legs are really something... Is this the library or fashion show runway?" James thought. "Where are your manners? Weren't you taught that books like silence?" "Is that true?" "Some fantasy creature books take a nap at this time of day. They'll fiercly bite those that disturbs their sleep. And that's nothing compared to what I will do to you for violating the rules in the library," she said. "I'll try to remember that." "Good boy. My name is Amelie Earheart. I'm in charge of the Cordale Library. And you are?" "James Pogger, Leonheart. What services do you have here?" he said. "What do you mean? It's a library. Cordale has the largest collection of books on magic in the history of magic. Of course, not all books are available to first year stufents. Some may be too dangerous. And, alas, some folios are temporarily lost..." "How could that be?" "Many of our students never return their books," Amelie said. "That's very rude." "But it's not always their fault. Those pixies are nothing but trouble!" "Pixies?" James said. "Students swear that pixies steal their vooks and other items from their bags. And then they scatter our books all over the academy grounds. And the library suffers! So many interesting works are lost!" "Can't they be found?" "You can. But who's going to do it? I'm running the library all by myself," she said. "Perhaps I could help you, Miss Earheart?" "Please, just Amelie." "Amelie. Is there any way I can help? It saddens me to think of good books being lost like that," he said. "I don't know... Well, why not? Bring me all the books you find lying around the Academy grounds. I'll gladly reward you with housepoints for them." "Sounds like fun! It's a deal. I'm mre than happy to help you." "That's very generous of you, Mr. Pogger," Amelie said. "I almost forgot! I was on my way to get my textbooks. Can I get them now?" "No problem Do you have a student card?" "Of course I do! It's fresh! I spent all night forging it," James said. "You could have got it from your house prefect and spent your free time better." "Hmm, didn't she get that it was a joke," he thought. "I'l get your books. It'll only take a few minutes. In the meantime, go to my desk and sign for them," she said. "Yes, ma'am." "Oh Cordale, you're so full of surprises. I've never seen a librarian like THAT," James thought.

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235756-1

"I wonder how all those ancient folio books don't catch fire from her heat... Maybe she cools them down with her stern gaze. I should visit the library more often..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230617235811-1

"What are you dreaming about?" Amelie said. "Me? Oh, uh... I'm thinking about my battle-magic lessons. I can't wait!" he said. "That's it. I'd recommend 'From Spark to Fire' by Ignius of Wales. But the last student hasn't brought it back yet." "I'll be sure to ask next time. Thank you for the textbooks." "It's my job. Good luck with learning at Cordale, James. I hope you'll stop by more often," she said. "I will!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000113-1

"Looks like someone is angry. I wonder why..." James thought. "Ugh! Goddamn it! Is it really closed? This is so annoying!" she said. "Hmm, she seems unhappy about something," he thought. "Hey, is everything okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000135-1

"Em? Are you talking to me?" she said. "Uh, yeah," he said. "Oh, hey. You heard everything, didn't you?" "Did I hear you arguing with the door? You bet I did." "That's great, Grace... It's your second day here and you're already building a reputation as the local lunatic. I'm sorry you had to watch that scene. I just don't like when things don't go according to plan. I wanted to get a cup of coffee before Potion class. But the cafè is closed in the morning. Can you believe it?!" she said. "Bummer, of course. I'm sorry your plans got disrupted, really. You can stop by Leonheart's dorm if you want. We have a coffee machine." "That's a very nice offer, but I wanted to try coffee here. And I don't have time to get there and back before class. I guess I'll have to have coffee after class. Thanks for the offer. You're cute."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000256-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000311-1

"You're nice, too," James thought. "No problem," he said. "I'm gonna go get ready for class. Bye-bye," Grace said. "Bye-bye. Good luck." 
"It seems that our conversation has cooled her down a bit. I didn't think anyone could be so angry about coffee. On the other hand, after this talk about coffee, I'm craving a cup myself. Too bad the cafè is closed in the morning. I should stop by later," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:14 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000400-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000453-1

"I wonder what's going to happen in class today," James thought. "Students, the class is about to begin. I welcome you all to a class on the fundamentals of martial magic! I will teach you to understand what magic is. How to find the sources of magical power. And to use your talents..." Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000519-1

"To bend that power to your will!" she said. "Did you see that?" Joshi said. "Wow!" Gabriella said. "Magic is as much a part of the world around us as you and I. But not everyone is given the talent to feel and touch it. To learn new spells and develop your talents, wizards must be in synergy with sources of power. To understand and master their essence!" Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000555-1

"Excuse me! What do you mean, maste it? There are no details in the textbook," Gabriella said. "Good question, Gabriells! The textbook doesn't describe how the source of power is mastered. This is because it is different for every magician. There are many techniques for categorizing wizards by sources of power. But none of these are officially recognized by the Ministry of Magic," Victoria said. "So not even magic can overcome bureaucracy?" James said. "Not bad!" Joshi said. "Settle down, Mr. Pogger and Becks. This will be your first practical assignment. Find your source of power," Victoria said. "But how? Where do you usually start your search?" Gabriella said. "There are sources of power all around you! And experienced wizards are capable of mastering any element and any power. As for the newbies... More often than not, a magician's talents lie in one thing. And the easiest place to start is with this thing. Your source of power is closely connected with your personality. Look inside yourself, remember what you were always close to. Often it might be some element of nature. For example, I started with fire. I remember from my childhood the bright sparks of the fireplace in my parents' house. The warth of campfires when we went camping," Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000735-1

"How I laughed when my uncle's dragon spewed flames on command! And at your age I found my element in remembering that," she continued. "What a beautiful story," Gabriella said. "Perhaps you can give me a hint? I want to discover my source of power as quick as I can!" James said. "Don't rush yourself, Mr. Pogger. And guys, always remember. There's nothing more dangerous than magic that's out of control. And more often than not, it's harmful to its owner. So don't rush in discovering a source of power. Find it in yourself, and only then look around you," Victoria said. "Either itä's been too long since I've been to a lecture. Or Victoria is really very wise..." James thought. "I think a few days is enough for you to find your source. That's enough for today, I don't want you to get distracted from this task. I wish you all the best of luck!" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:36 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000933-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618000944-1

"Students! Welcome to our first Potions class. My name is Miss Sabrina Spellman. I will be your teacher. What do you think of our interior design? I can tell by your wide eyes that you've noticed. It's quite unusual, isn't it? That's because our classroom is the last remnant of the original academy. When Cordale was restored all the rooms were gradually modernized. All of them except this classroom. Its walls and floor are soaked in the fumes of hundreds of thousands of magical elixirs. And that somehow makes them indestructible. The headmaster has long wondered how to get rid of this effect. But so far no one has been able to find a way," she said. "Can potions do that? Or is it just a story to justify the disrepair? I gues we'll never know," James thought. "That concludes our foray into Cordale's history. Today you begin your study of the noble art of Potions. But I hasten to disappoint you! You won't be going near the cauldrons today! Because a couple of years ago, some freshmen... Didn't follow the safety instructions. There was a minor incident. And there were a few casualties." "What the fudge? She's saying it's more dangerous to make potions than to do magic." "So now the learning process has been relaxed. Today we start with theory. Then there's a safety lecture. And only then will be begin the real magic of the subject of potions. Are we clear on that? Or are there any questions?" Sabrina said. "Excuse me! Did you say 'ccasualties'? Is brewing potions that dangerous?!" James said. "Of course not! It was a very unfortunate set of circumstances. There's nothing safer than brewing potions! I've devoted my whole life to it and look at me. Not a scar, not a scratch! So don't worry about that silly story!" "You've made me feel much better. I don't mean to sound ignorant. But this whole world of magic is new to me. If wizards can conjure, why would they need potions?" "Oh. I confess, for a potions teacher, such a question is... Insulting! But I will forgive you. Especially since this is an important topic! Which we will discuss during today's class," she said. "Thank you very much. So far, everything is clear." "The main topic of today's introductory class will be potions. And why you should learn the art of making these magical drinks. I'm sure Miss Lapis has already told you about the sources of power. And that magic is as much a part of nature as you or me are." "Yes, we've just been through that. But what does this have to do with potions?" Carter said. "Not all sources of magic are equally subject to the power of mages. Especially since every mage's connection to the elements is individual. And with potions, any mage can overcome those variations. Potions help confuse enemies, enhance your skills, and heal wound quickly. A skilled potion-maker can grant power and take life. With just one drop. The goal of the Potions course is to teach you how to determmine the magical properties of ingredients. As well as how to mix and prepare them to obtain desired effects. You all should have received your textbooks. They will be your trusty resource for recopes and tips. Carry them to every class," Sabrina said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618001447-1

"Because you can only access the cauldron if you have your textbook. Safety precautions. Your home assignment is to study paragraphs 1 and 2 in your textbooks," she cotinued.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618001505-1

"Memorize the ingredients for all the potions mentioned in those parapgraphs. This is necessary so that we can begin to practice. And brew the first real potion! I'm looking forward to it myself! Class dismissed!" Sabrina said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:05 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618001658-1

"Hmm, so this is the local cafè? It's not bad!" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618001715-1

"Oh! What do we have here? Is she a waitress or the best dish on the menu? Anyway, she looks prety cure. A-and she's looking at me. I have to say something... Hi, I'm James Pogger." "Oh, hi! My name is Molly. Haven't seen you here before. Are you new here?" she said. "Yeah, freshman. Just looking around," he said. "That's cool. Congratulations." "This place looks very cozy." "Thanks, that's nice to hear. Cup of something hot?" Molly said. "No, thanks, I don't have any money right now..." "Don't worry, it's my treat." "In that case... A cup of tea. Black, no sugar," James said. "Just a minute!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618001837-1

"Here you go!" Molly said. "Thank you. Are you a magician too?" James said. "No, an aspiring entrepreneur." "That's interesting. So you got a job here as a waitress?" "Not exactly. This is my cafè," she said. "Really? Sorry, I thought you worked here as a waitress." "I am. It's a small business. For now. So I work by myself." "That must be very hard!" he said. "It can be hard, but that's okay. I can do it." "I know what I'm talking about. I worked as a waiter for a while, I can imagine the workload. I've been a bartender too." "Really?" Molly said. "Yes... I needed something to do after I broke my leg. Long story." "Hmm... What if? James, I had a crazy idea! You said you were broke... How would you like to get a part-time job?" "Wow. That's an unexpected offer. You're inviting all strangers to work?" James said. "Ah-ha-ha. No. But I got a hunch about you! And my instincts never fail me. Especially since you already gave me your full name. If anything goes wrong, I'll find you..." "Heh heh." "Creepy..." he thought. "Sounds too good to refuse!" he said. "Does it? That's great! Then come back in the afternoon or evening when you have some free time. It never hurts to have extra hands," she said. "It's a deal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:37 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002130-1

"Yo! James! This way! Have a seat," Elijah said. "Hi." "So, did you meet the teachers?" "Sure did," James said. "That's great! I'm sure you'll soon be 100% integrated into university life." "what do you mean?" "Well, studying, clubs, parties, romance. Let me ask you a question, James," Elijah said. "Shoot." "What did you come to Cordale for?" "Oh, uh... That's a weird question... The invitation came to me and I jumped at the chance. How do you know what you're in it for when you've only just learned about magic?" James said. "Well, you have a point. So, anyway, what I'm asking is... I got some business on the side. I could use someone like you." "Like me?" "Yes," Elijah said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002309-1

"A man who takes a chance when he sees one," he said. "Enough riddles! What's the deal?" James said. "You see, everything in Cordale is fine... Except for a couple of overly strict rules. Many of the things forbidden in the academy can be very useful and pleasant." "What are you talking about?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002348-1

"Well, you know... A little doping to get things done. Or the opposite, to relax and take your time," Elijah said. "Are you talking about something illegal?" James said. "Come on! Of course not. In some states and countries it's legal, in others not so much. If people's average IQ wasn't around 70... No one would be banning these things." "You think?" "Sure. There's a limit to everything. You can die from too much coffee. And if you start the Hungarian dragon fireworks without reading the instructions... It's a lot easier to die," Elijah said. "Well, we're not talking about fireworks..." "Why not? It's one of my offers. I got all kinds of stufff, depending on who it's for or what it's for. That's why I need help. Some orders I can't handle on my own. Especially now that I have the responsibility of a house advisor. Are you with me?" "I don't know, um... I need to think about it," James said. "Okay, I understand. It's not an emergency, usually everyone brings 'stuff' with them after the summer. They come to me afterwards. Or when they're planning a party. I'm telling you,there are perks to this business." "Like the risk of being expelled?" "Nonsense! Arthur's too kind-hearted. I got caught with a live dragon egg once! The boys at Crowhive wanted to breed it and tame it so that... It doesn't matter. The point is I've never been expelled. As you can see, it didn't even stop me from becoming prefect," Elijah said. "All right, all right. You sound convincing. But I still have to think about it." "When you decide, you know where to find me. Just don't talk about it on campus. I don't want anyone to accidentally overhear us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:59 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002852-1

James sneaked into the girls' bedroom...

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002902-1

He approached Lily...
"Hey there, sleeping beauty. I hope you're seeing a peaceful dream," he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002913-1

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to admire your beauty. If only this blanket was not covering the best parts. Let's take a closer look at you. I'm sure you won't mind."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618002932-1

"Oh, my... What a cute little lingerie you've got. I bet it looks even better down there... How can I resist you... Let me get rid of that..." James thought. "Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I think she's gonna wake up any minute. Better get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:56 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618003124-1

"Remember you were talking about the lost folios?" James said. "Yes. Textbooks are scattered all over the academy. It's a tragedy," Amelie said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618003137-1

"I think I found something like that. Here, take a look," he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618003148-1

"Let me see that. This is definitely a book from our library. Exellent work, James! I'll give you points. As promised, I will reward you for all the books you find," she said. "The main reward is hearing your satisfied voice! And to know that priceless books are in safe hands," James said. "It's nice to see a like.minded man. There are few lovers of literature among the young these days." "I didn't have much else to do while confined to bed with a fracture," he thought. "I'm very concerned about the fate of the academy textbooks. So I'll try to find more!" he said. "Great! By the way, James, you don't have to carry tectbooks one at a time. You can collect several and bring them at once. If it's more convenient for you." "That works for me. I'll be sure to stop by if I find another textbook." "I look forward to it," Amelie said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:36 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618003736-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618003747-1

"Today's lesson is about the nature of magic," Victoria said. "What about the sources of power?" Gabriella said. "Has anyone found their source of power yet? I'm not the oly one who's stumped..." James thought. "Unfortunately not all students have found their sources of power as of yet. But that's okay. Like I said, don't rush yourself. It can be dangerous. Open the textbook Fundamentals of Magic, page 16. Lecture topic: The nature of magic. You already know that magic is part of nature around us. But magic has one peculiarity! It is the only matter that permeates all worlds, not just ours. It is not subject to specific laws of one world's physics and chemistry. It makes it possible to change the natural course of events," Victoria said. "Sounds too good to be true." "You're right! You should look for a catch in everything. Magic is a very fluid, changeable and capricious matter. To cast real spells, not petty tricks... You have to have the utmost concentration and dexterity. Otherwise your own power can destroy you." "Pfft, what do I care? No spell can break my will," he said. "Oh, you're very presumptious, Mr. Pogger. Even the greatest wizards can stumble. And your potential has yet to be discovered..." "I'm quite sure of myself." "That's commendable. But confidence is better when backed up by knowledge. Attend classes more often and you really won't be in any danger. The teacher at Cordale are here to guide your learning. In an effective and safe manner," she said. "Absolutely! I will always look forward to your classes, Victoria."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004014-1

"I wonder if that's her natural size? Or is there a bit of magic involved?" James thought. "Well and good, then let's get back to the lesson. Wizards and cerain creatures can manipulate magic. And use it to alter the material world. This ability is innate. People first began to notice their abilities to perform magic a long time ago. For centuries, magic was not controlled in any way. And quite a bit of it was made public. Which led to the persecution and extermination of magicians. Fortunately, this stopped before the first written sources appeared. It is now accepted around the world that magic is kept secret from non-magicians. And it is not used to influence secular society. But you will study this more in detail in the history of magic. And that's all for today. Your homework remains the same: Find your source of power," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:04 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004212-1

"Students! Take your seats, class is about to begin! Now, what did I ask you to do... Oh, right! I hope you all prepared by reading paragraphs 1 and 2," Sabrina said. "We had an assignment? Damn, I totally forgot about that..." James thought. "I don't think there's any need to waste time checking... Except for some spot checks! I was about to brew myself a lesser healing potion. And I totally forgot what to put in it. Who wants to come to the kettle and help me?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004300-1

"Who can show me what to put into the lesser healing potion?" she said. "I think I saw something like that when I opened the textbook. Should I try to remember?" James thought. "Miss Spellman. I think I know the answer," he said. "Alright! Come to the pot and show me." "Just a minute." "There was definitely somethinmg about tears and hair..." he thought. "Tears of woodland deer, unicorn hair powder, Icelandic cetraria," Jame said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004426-1

"That's right!" Sabrina said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004434-1

"Good work, Pogger," she said. "Simple as that," he thought. "You've even got it in right order, I'm impressed! We'll go through the making of all the basic potions step by step during practice. In the meantime, let's move on. The topic for today's lesson: the basics of safety. Unfortunately, many students without proper experience, how shall I say it... Treat potion-making like making soup. With creativity. Measuring a pinch of salt to tate, freaking out and adding an ingredient of their own. Forget that nonsense, or you'll be suspended from potionsmithing. For your own safety. Pottery and Alchemy are exact sciences. All details are extremely important! Every milligram can have a disatrous effect on the outcome. A regeneration potion with the wrong kind of moss turns into magic acid. Drink that and your inside will fit in one vial." "Ouch..." James thought. "That's why it's crucial that you know the recipes for potions. Grams are important, too. Suppose you drink a substandard invisibility potion. Hoping to get through Dragon's Gorge. And in the middle of the way, the veil falls off? Congratulations, you are now barbecue," Sabrina said. "Ouch..." "And finally. If you go overboard with the ingredients without knowing their properties... You might not live long enough to spill the potion. Don't get me wrong, these walls are indestructible. But I'n getting tired of scrubbing students's guts of of them..." "Ouch..." he thought again. "Because they ignored the simple rules in the recipes. I hope everyoneone understands me. That's it for today!" she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:45 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004753-1

"Mr. Frollo, sir! Good evening!" James said. "Good evening, Mr. Pogger. What can I do for you?" Jacob said. "I was just wondering what you were studying here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004813-1

"Is that pattern on the floor magical?" James said. "That one? Huh, you're observant. It's a Reverse Sun. The mark of the devil that all magicians worship. Remind me... Have you sold your soul yet, or is it a second semester activity?" Jacob said. "A-are you serious?" "Ah-ha-ha-ha. Relax. Of course not. It's just a regular drawing. We're actually meeting members of the dueling club here." "The dueling club?" James said. "The one and only. Students fight anonymously for points for their houses. It's the best way to practice the spells they've learned." "Sounds incredibly cool. How do I join the club?" "Not so fast, Mr. Pgger. A man without experience can have a rough time with us," Jacob said. "I can handle it." "It would be fun to watch, but there are rules. In order to gain access to duels, you must learn..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618004946-1

"Excuse me! Mr. Frollo, good evening," she said. "Gabriella, I told you to call me Jacob. Did you want something?" "I learned the spell you were talking about."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005006-1

"That's wonderful news!" Jacob said. "Is there a sparrring session at the club tonight? I'm ready!" Gabriella said. "That's the spitit! Let me check," Jacob said. "Hi there! I'm Gabriella." "My name is James. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too. Do you want to join the dueling club, too?" she said. "Me? Thought I'd find out more about it, yeah." "That's great! I'm looking forward to the first duel." "Hmm, I didn't know the dueling club had such hot chicks... I should probably pay a visit there," James thought. "I'm afraid I won't be able to find a match for you tonight, Gaby..." Jacob said. "Oh, no. What about him?" she said. "Mr. Pogger is hardly ready." "I'm..." "Oh! I have the perfect match for you, Gaby. Hurry up and get ready for the arena. I'll catch up with you soon," Jacob said. "Okay, Mr. Frollo. Oh, well, I mean... Okay, Jacob," she said. "As for you, Mr. Pogger... First, learn the Combat bolt spell. It's the bare minimum required to join the dueling club. When you're ready to give it a try, come see me. I meet dueling club members here every night. We'll see how you do," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005159-1

"Thank you," James said. "Arrogant prick... That Gaby was all right..." he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:36 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005310-1

"Haley looks so peaceful in her sleep. Let's take a closer look at you..." James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005321-1

"Sleeping beauty... It's not that cold here, though. Do you really need that blanket? So what are you hiding here, Haley..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005340-1

"Let's see... Oh, wow... What a beauty... I'm sure I'm not dreaming? Sometimes you're even too gorgeous, Haley... How can I resist you... I wonder what you're wearing underneath..." "Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I think she's gonna wake up any minute. Better get out of here," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005423-1

"Oh, my sweet James... You're so full of bliss when you sleep. How I hate to interrupt your reverie... Wake up, my sweet prince!" the female voice said. "Mhm-hmm." "Wake up faster, sweetie!" "Mm-hmmm..." "My chosen one, answer my call!" she said. "Mmmm..." "HEY! WAKE UP!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005509-1

"What?! Who? What? Where? When? Oh, shit! Did I fall asleep?" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:36 am

https://ibb.co/fDg872h

"Wait... Who's that..." James thought. "You're a heavy sleeper..." she said. "LEONA?! You... you? Are you real?" "Hi honey... Did you miss me?" "Wait a minute! Is this a dream?" he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005624-1

"And why are you naked?" James said. "I have nothing to be ashamed of, do I?" Leona said.

https://ibb.co/j6xkWs5

"Don't you like what you see?" she said. "That's not what I meant... I don't understand... how is this possible... How?!" he said.

https://ibb.co/58gJmyt

"I can tell you have a lot of questions... Which one do you want me to answer first?" Leona said. "Don't play dumb. Ugh. How did you get in here?" James said. "Through you, silly. I told you, you're my chosen one. Thanks to you, I can temporarily take material form. Alas, I can't stay in this form for long. But after centuries of being locked up in a book, I'll take what I can get!" "Wait! Not so fast. Thanks to me, you can take material form?" 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618005755-1

"Well, yes. Temporarily," she said. "But how?!" he said. "I am the Matron of House Leonheart. My soul watches over all its members. But you are special. For years I've yearned for you." "But what's special about me?" "There's an unbreakable bond between us.... All because of your extraordinary soul. Tell me about your parents!" Leona said. "They died when I was a baby. So I don't know much about them." "I wonder... They must have been wizards. You are obviously a pureblood."

https://ibb.co/MNPKVq1

"Is there any way to tell for sure?" James said. "It's almost impossible. But Katrina's always had an instinct for it. And she thinks you're a pureblood," Leona said. "That's right, I think I remember her saying something like that..." "She's never been wrong about lineage. All right, enough chatter. We don't have much time..." "Chatter? You appeared in my room in the middle of the night. I think you owe me a few answers," he said. "Of course, but my time is limited. I've come to help you discover your power source!" "What?! You can do that?" "Of course I can," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:09 am

https://ibb.co/wR1hWk2

"There are many ways to activate a magical power source. Including experimental ways..." Leona said. "Shouldn't I discover my source of power myself?" James said. "Apprentices don't usually have a problem finding their source. But you have a very weak connection to the elements!" "What? What do you mean?!" Are you asking me? This is a first for me, to meet a mage of such raw potential whose connection to elemental magic is so obstructed," she said. "Oh, man... What should I do then?" "Forget about the elements!" "How's that?" he said. "Eventually you will master elemental magic. But to activate your potential, I will share my source. Willpower, that'll be your connection to magic. Given how tightly our souls are linked, that shouldn't be a problem."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618010121-1

"All we need to do is perform a ritual," Leona continued. "Okay. Is there anything I can do to help?" James said. "Oh, yes! You could... The thing is, the classic ritual involve activating the soul. Through pain. I designed a variant of the ritual, inverted it." "It activates the pain through the soul?" "No, it activates the sould through pleasure," she said. "Oh..." "Yes. In order for me to give you my power... We must experience tremendous pain... simultaneously. It feels like death. Or great pleasure. Like an orgasm." "Leona..." he said. "Don't worry, darling. I won't force you to do anything. This choice is yours."

https://ibb.co/phn27G0

"Well, it seems like an obvious choice to me. How could I say no to the fouder of my house? Especially when she's so beautiful. I would be honoured to give you pleasure," James said. 

https://ibb.co/dJQXgjp

"I must confess... I was hoping that that would be your choice. And with such fervor... Hang on to it, because the ritual will suck you dry..." Leona said. 

https://ibb.co/thTWKgp

"I'll make sure of that myself," she continued. "She's so persistent... She hasn't had a lover in a long time, so... I can't embarrass myself!" James thought. "I hope your virility is worthy of a Leonheart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:06 am

https://ibb.co/xYFtBHR

"Try me!" James said. "Wow! So enthusiastic..." Leona said.

https://ibb.co/y0nyBkg
https://ibb.co/C1wQDd5
https://ibb.co/YhYx5MM

"Well hello there! Just what you need. Oh, yeah... It's so swollen," she said.

https://ibb.co/5BQdkYK
https://ibb.co/YRf3ggh
https://ibb.co/Mcnxq2D

"Impressive rod! Let's see what magic it can do!" Leona said.

https://ibb.co/k5jSzL0
https://ibb.co/JFbHjyY
https://ibb.co/tBR051M

"Let's stop the foreplay," she said. "That was just foreplay?" James said. "You're about to experience real pleasure!" "Come on, baby!" "Feel that? Perfect," Leona said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:22 am

https://ibb.co/Kx3t7H7
https://ibb.co/XFbXbwk

"Mmm more! Ahh deeper! Show me what you've got!" Leona said. 

https://ibb.co/rwrP9tj
https://ibb.co/qm2ZjFH

"You want to feel me deeper?" James said. "Yes..." she said. "Then let me take over. Look at me. Spread those legs wide!"

https://ibb.co/5sMTxt3
https://ibb.co/jZ2hvZz

"Oh... Oh, yeah! Harder! I love it when you take control," Leona said.

https://ibb.co/1QnkDKQ

"Yes... fudge me!" she said. "You asked for it..." he said. "Yes! More! Harder!"

https://ibb.co/S7GVhLz

"You filled me to the brim... I wonder how strong your seed is? Can you feel the ritial working already? Go to sleep, and when you wake up... I..." Leona said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618011146-1

"Shit... My head hurts. My whole body aches. Is it because of yesterday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:05 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618011201-1

"Since when am I such a wuss? Pfff... Never mind... The important thing is it's done."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618011412-1

"Class, attention! The lesson is about to begin. Today's topic: Mastering the source of power. Would anyone like to talk about their progress? How about you, Mr. Pogger?" Victoria said. "Who? Me?" James said. "Yes. You. So, have you found your source of power?" "Of course. What did you expect?" "You sound pretty confident in yourself. That's commendable," she said. "It's only natural." "Tell me, what is the source of your strength?" "This may sound rather unusual. But none of the elements of nature fit me," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618011523-1

"Yes? So what did you do? You found another solution?" Victoria said. "Exactly," James said. "Tell me." "I don't know exactly what it is. But it's a burning feeling inside. The desire to be first." "I wonder... You're not an athlete by any chance, are you?" she said. "How did you know that?!" "Oh, it all makes sense to me then. It's the power of motivation. Athletes have been motivated by achievement since childhood. No wonder thats the patch closest to you," she said. "Whew... Good thing it worked out... If it weren't for my past it would have been hard for me to explain Leona's 'gift,'" he thought. "Well done, James. Keep looking for sources of power. It will help you feel you magic better." "Thank you for the advice." "Does anyone else want to tell me about their source?" Victoria said. "Yesterday, as I was roasting marshmallows on the fire, it hit me..." Joshi said. "Wait... Were you roasting marshmallows on academy grounds? Interesting! Tell me more about that!"
After a long and uninteresting story about roasting marshmallows...
"Ooops! I totally lost track of the time. Thank you all for your attention. That's the end of our lesson for today!" Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:18 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618011821-1

"Students! Take your seats, class is about to begin! The topic of today's lesson will be: preparing the workplace. Yes, yes, I know that safety classes aren't the most fun. But in the last class I let you know that it's important. First and foremost for your own safety," she said. "Sabrina looks so unhappy when she teaches theory. It will be interesting to see when we start making potions," James thought. "So, your workstation should consist of: A cauldron of the capacity indicated in the recipe. For studies, we use table cauldrons, like mine. So the consequences are more eaily managed. Next, your WFAK kit." "I'm sorry, what is a WFAK?" Caster said. "Wizards First Aid Kit. It's given out at the beginning of the practicum. It's a little potion that freezes you in time. For a while until the nurse can repair the damage. After which we unfreeze you," Sabrina said. "Holy crap! That sounds a little too cool..." he said. "No one said the experience won't leave a mark. So it's best to follow the safety precautions. Next, the alchemist's toolkit. It includes a scalpel, tweezers, a jeweller's hammer... In short, everything you need to prepare the ingredients. It's given out at the beginning of the tutorial. If you wish to make a potion outside of class... And be aware, it's best not to... but, if you must, at the very least consult me first. Remember, these rules are not there to coddle you. You are mature enough. This is an attempt to keep young and talented wizards from dying young," she said. "I thought Sabrina really didn't like theory. But despite that, she takes it very seriously," James thought. "That's it for today! You're all free to go," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012142-1

"Molly! I've decided I'm ready to work. Tell me what to do," James said. "That's cool! I coul use the help. I'll serve the guests. Be attentive, be on time. Maybe they'll even tip you," she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012210-1

"Are you ready?" Molly said. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012240-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012258-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012314-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012338-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012359-1

"Great job, James! Looks like all the tips are your today," Molly said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012407-1

"James! I never thought I'd find the perfect employee. But you and I are taking over! Be sure to come again!" she said. "Of course, always happy to spend time with you and make some extra money," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:23 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012504-1

"Why did it never occur to me to do this at our house? Maybe I was afraid of Don, he'd have killed me if he found out. Or of betraying the trust of the only one in the house who likes me. I should not be thinking about that nonsense now. While I have such a beautiful lady waiting for my attention," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012528-1

"Show me what've you got Samantha... Let's see..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012539-1

"Oh, wow... I can see a little bit more than I thought I would... This tiny bra can't hide all of your gorgeous breasts..." he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012554-1

"Sometimes you're even too gorgeous, Samantha... How can I resist you..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012607-1

"Let's turn you on your back..." "Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I think that could've disturbed her sleep. Better get out of here and get some sleep," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:59 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012735-1

"Samantha, hi there!" he said. "James? Hi. Here, take a seat," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012801-1

"Sorry, I didn't see you right away..." Samantha said. "Sam, you look worried. What's going on?" James said. "I don't want to cause a panic, but..." "You know how the word panic works, right? I'm already freaking out!" "Don't interrupt me, please. It's important," she said. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." "There's a possibility that we won't have long to study together. That's why I'm so glad you want to follow in my footsteps. Maybe at least one of us can make it to the end..." "Wait!" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012847-1

"Samantha, are those tears in your eyes? What's wrong?" James said. "I'm losing my connection to magic. I can't do magic anymore! At all. I haven't been able to do a single spell since we got off the train. And when I try to conjure, my hands cramp... I've exhausted my magic!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618012928-1

"How can that be? Can that even happen?" James said. "I don't know... I can't cast any second year spells. And first year ones only through terrible pain..." Samantha said. "Have you tried talking to anyone? Victoria, Frollo, the headmaster? Amelie has many books in the library... I'm sure someone can help you!" "As long as the nurse isn't there for medical help, Frollo is the one to ask. He might be able to help me, but not in this case..." "Why is that?" he said. "There are very few strict rules in Cordale, James. But if you can't do spells, you don't belong in a society of wizards. Everyone knows that. Once I confess, I'll be out of here and have my memory wiped." "Nonsense... It can't be true!" "Maybe. I've looked into it, there have been cases... I don't know what to do," she said. "You know what I think? Teachers absolutely do not need to know about your situation. And you don't have to lose your memory at all. I'll find everything out, hypothetically, without mentioning you. And we'll solve this problem." "You're so smart... Shit. I'm jealous." "stop it, tell me when I've found something. In the meantime, just keep your pretty little chin up!" James said. "Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:35 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013319-1

"Class, attention! Class is about to begin. Today you and I wil review how to use the energy of a power source. To create a simple projectile of magical energy. To form a spell out of magical matter. Your task: to clearly visualize the result. The form, the properties and all the characteristics of the spell. The more complex the magic, the harder it is to exactly achieve the desired result. To do this, we start with your source of power. Concentrate on it, start to imagine how you would change it. To begin, imagine something simple: the shape of a ball. A smooth ball of concentrated magical power. Nourished by the nature of your source," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013415-1

"Excuse me!" Gabriela said. "Yes?" Victoria said. "And if my source of power is heavily tangible... How do you concentrate it into such a rigorous form?" "That's a good question. You know what the problem with all Cordale freshmen is? You guys think in terms of the physics of our world. And that's okay, because you grew up and studied here. But magic isn't one world. And it's not limited by the rules of our universe. In order to create a true miracle... You have to make yourself forget those rules."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013505-1

"Look: right now there is just air in the palm of my hand. Thanks to the source of power in the air, I begin to draw energy. And I hold in my head a perfectly straight ball. While the ball is forming I keep in my mind all the time... The balloon, the gust of wind, the jolt. It's very simple, isn't it? I use magic to enclose the gust of wind into a ball. Stengthening the properties of the element, but not changing them. It's simple magic, esy to learn. Even an ogre would be knocked unconscious by such a projectile. I hope everyone understands how it works. By the next session, I want all of you to be able to create one! At least for a few seconds," she continued. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013604-1

"So practce often. Every time you try, it will get easier and easier! Trust me. Class dismissed," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:12 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013731-1

"Let's get this class started! Good afternoon, students. Today we have a rather entertaining lesson. We are going to try to make a potion of regeneration together," Sabrina said. "No way! Are we finally ready to make potions?" James said. "Mr. Pogger, please be serious. Of course it's too early for you to make your own potions. But you are ready to assist the potion-maker."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013812-1

"The potion base is boiling in the cauldron on my table. Your task is to come and add the ingredient under my supervision. Before you do so, prepare it properly and measure the dosage. If you succeeed, the potion will turn a light pink colour," Sabrina said. "What if it doesn't?" James said. "It depends on which ingredient you get wrong. It can go off..." "This potions class is like a minefield." "I didn't spend the first three lessons cautioning you for no reason. Don't be scared. Everything's under control. Well, maybe Mr. Pogger would like to volunteer, then." she said. "Of course! What do I need to do?" 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013928-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618013948-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014008-1

"Commendable zeal, Pogger! Come to my table. Do you see the board and knife? Please chop the cetraria according to the recipe and add it to the caudron," she said. "No problem. Where's the recipe?" he said. "In your head, of course." "Wait a minute... What about having the handbook on the table? Isn't that required by safety rules?" "Well done, Pogger! You didn't fall into my trap. Here, take a textbook," Sabrina said. "Thank you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014028-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014044-1

"Three and a half grams? Piece of cake. Add... Now a deer hair. Add..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014053-1

"Well, let's see what you have here, shall we? It's gorgeous! Look at that delicate shade of yellow..." Sabrina said. "Yes, it's beautiful," James said. "I'm impressed, Pogger! By the way, you can keep this potion for yourself. That's a cusyom around here." "Thank you ma'am! This is my first magical trophy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:45 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014218-1

"Mr. Frollo, may I have a moment of your time?" James said. "Be quick, I'm a busy man. Come on, Pogger, spit it out. I've got my hands full.," Jacob said. "Yesterday a third-year student told us that magic can be exhausted." "What? What exactly was he saying?" "He was telling us that a student from another school was getting sore hands. When he was doing magic. And then he lost the ability to do complext spells. At all. Could that possibly be true?" James said. "Hmm. I've heard of such symptoms, but... Why, are you experiencing something similar?" "No, not really. It's story. I'm just scared, to be honest." "Don't get any ideas, Pogger. These things don't just happen. Is that all you wanted? I have better things to do than dispel student myths," Jacob said. "Wait a minute! It's important for me to know what makes it happen. And how to treat it." "You seem very interested in the subject, Pogger." "Curiosity and hupochondria are my greatest enemies. I want to make sure this doesn't happen to me. Otherwise I won't be able to sleep," James said. "You're not a convincing liar, Mr. Pogger. No wonder you joined Leonheart."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014428-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014457-1

"Ah-ah-ah... Damn, that hurt. What was that? Your voice in my head..." James said. "Reading minds is just one of the skills of mind magic. I hope you have learned your lesson," Jacob said. "I have. I apologize. Mr. Frollo, the truth is, I can't tell you what I need this information for. But it's a matter of life and death. If you help me, I'll be indebted to you. Please..." "Now, that's a whole other conversation. Mr. Pgger, are you willing to do a magic pact with me?" "Could you be more specific about what that means?" James said. "You said you would be indebted to me, did you not? In the magical world, such words carry weight. You and I will make a pact, and when the time comes, I will charge you for your service." "And what happens to one who breaks a contract?" "Are you such a one?" Jacob said. "Of course not. But I wonder..." "His magic will be sealed forever." "All I ask is that you share your knowledge as a student teacher..." James said. "Ah, excuse me. It seemed to me that you were in urgent need of information that only I have. But if you just wanted to learn, wait until your third year. That's when we're going to go over this topic. Now don't waste my time." "Wait a minute. I'm going to regret this..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618014709-1

"I agree," James said. "Information for a favor. Let's shake hands on it. That's great. It's always nice to know an up-and-coming mage owes you a favor," Jacob said. "If you say so. Now, please answer my questions." "I don't know why you need this information so urgently. But the symptoms you describe are consistent with... a ruptured magical ligament." "A what?! Magic ligament rupture? Is that like tearing a muscle?" James said. "Not exactly. But you get the gist. When the magical ligaments are torn, it is impossibe to perform complex spells. The magic cannot stabilize and begins to wipe the sorcerer out of existence." "This is terrible! Is there nothing you can do?" "Of course there is. It is an unpleasant but not fatal injury. All you have to do is make a compress of night fairy pollen and a few herbs. Miss Victoria should have a whole set of them," Jacob said. "Thank you." "Pogger. Listen to me carefully." "I'm sorry, I thought you were done..." James said. "You're looking for solutions to the consequences when you should be looking for the cause," Jacob said. "What?" "Magic ligament rupture doesn't just happen. If you don't want a repeat, find the cause." "And what could be the cause of such trauma?" James said. "Magic is unpredictable. One thing I do know is that stirring the magical energy of beings of different essence is very dangerous. It can kill whoever is doing it. Whoever you're looking for answers for is lucky to have gotten away with it." "What do you mean, 'different essence'?" "There are different kinds of magic, Pogger. Humans, pixies, dragons, succubi... Lots of different races and different magics It can be very dangerous to mix them," Jacob said. "Why are you telling me all this, Jacob?" "You and I made a pact, Pogger. And I always hold up my end of the bargain." "Thank you... I have to go," James said. "Oh no, Mr. Pogger. It is I who than you. Good luck in your quest."

https://ibb.co/v1PRLD9

In the evening James helped Molly in the coffeeshop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:33 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015219-1

"Wow. When she's asleep she does not look that angry. Hell! She's even cute..." James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015234-1

"Maybe I should take a closer look? I have to be careful, though. She'll kill me if she wakes up. So what are you hiding here, Audrey..."

https://ibb.co/YkHJgdt

"Let's see... Oh my! So you are a free spirit type? I must say I totally agree with your decision. Who needs a bra anyway?"

https://ibb.co/wznTCvB

"And what do we have here? Panties? Well... It'd be too good to be true, if you were a nudist. Now let's try to..." James thought. "Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I don't want her to wake up and see me. I should go to bed."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015452-1

"Class is starting! Class! Turn to page 42 of the Magic Fundamentals textbook. Topic: Defensive and Ataack Spells," Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015522-1

"What's going on there? Is she looking for a book? What are you looking at, Joshie? I can't blame you, though. she's got a great ass and she's twirling it right in front of your nose..." James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:34 am

"I think the hem of her dress is a little pulled up. Joshi, you lucky bastard!" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015552-1

"I bet it's a great view. Damn! How can I concentrate on my studies with this?!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 3 20230618015732-1

"As you already know, the nature of magic allows it to change its properties. And the properties of the objects it interacts with. This has many uses. But the more complex and unusual a property is for an object... The harder it is to create with magic. For example: it's easy to create a majic projectile. But it's much harder to make it into a real fireball. Remember when we studied magic projectiles? Using a balloon as an example. By adding the right emotion and presenting the right property... You can change it to suit your needs. Next time, we're going to practice in creating the Combat bolt! This simple combat spell is in every wizard's arsenal. There will be some practical exercises similar to your entrance exam," Victoria said. "It looks like it's going to be interesting," James thought. "Well? Glad you're about to learn your first spell?" "You bet!" Joshi said. "That's good! By the way, you can join the dueling club with this spell. That's the end of the lesson. If you need any more help learning the spell feel free to consult me," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next