Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182126-1

"Done! Hi there! You are so impatient," Willow said. "I just wanted to see what was going on," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182146-1

"Here you go!" she said. "What's that?" he said. "What's what? Dryad nectar for your friend." "How did you get it... out of there?" "It's my grove," Willow said. "What is this grove of yours?" "Every fairy has a grove that is born and grows with her. My retreat." "Like your own personal dimension? Cool! Can I see it?" James said. "Huh... I'd show you, but it's very personal." "Why?" "The fairies only invite their chosen ones into the grove. The ones they trust to pick their flower..." she said. "Sorry, I didn't mean..." "It's okay! I'm just fooling around with you, James. You're cute. Tell Elijah I said hi!" "Wait..." he said. "She's so nimble!" he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182455-1

James earned some more money fishing for Gordon.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182555-1

"Hey! I'm here for your famous massage!" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182608-1

"Nice to see you! Go through that door and get ready. The massage therapist will be right with you," Jill said. "Thank you," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:54 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182647-1

"It smells nice in here... It makes me feel so peaceful," James thought. "Hi! I signed up for a massage," he said. "Come on in and get undressed! I'll be right out..." she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182702-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182729-1

"Same voice... I wonder if she'll follow through this time. Although I don't mind feeling her body quiver with pleasure again," he thought. "Welcome! My name is..." she said. "Wait a minute... She was the one who wasn't the receptionist... And her name was definitely Jill. But last time the masseuse introduced herself to me..." James thought. "Faith, right?" he said. "Yes," she said. "I was here before the other day."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182759-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182812-1

"Oh, it's you... I'm very sorry that your massage was cut short... It was because of... Well..." Faith said. "What do you mean? I don't remember anything like that," James said. "Well, I mean..." "It wasn't anything like that, Faith. Don't worry about it." "Th-Thank you..." she said. "So, can you help me de-stress? Massage, baby. I mean massage."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182852-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182904-1

"Ah... Ah-ha-ha! Of course, I can. Your shoulders look stiff," Faith said. "It hurts..." he said. "It hurts to see a beautiful body treated like this. They deserve some love... Your spine needs to be relieved. It carries such a big and beautiful body. So you have to treat it well." "She seems to be really good at this..." he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182941-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618182954-1

"Let's work on your legs too. I know this place hurts, but you have to trust me on this... Here we go. Now I can heal this spot," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183006-1

"That feels... good... Thank you," James said. "My pleasure. That's it for today," Faith said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:46 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183027-1

"I need to go, sorry," Faith said. "She's in a hurry again..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183035-1

"Well, at least this time she finished the massage. It's time to go."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183049-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183103-1

"Wait, don't turn around... I know you feel me... there... Did you like it?" she said. "I, uh, well..." he said. "My turn!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183121-1

"Wow... Yeah, you sure did enjoy my massage. You're definitely going to give up the stress here... But next time..." she said. "Wait! Damn... Where did she go? She's acting weird and going by two different names. I wonder what's really going on here... We'll have to come back here sometime..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183301-1

"Tired of talking to Vanessa already, hun? If you're ready, there's one more place I'd like to show you!" Adele said. "Sure thing. This place wasn't on the tour?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183317-1

"Follow me. Where we're heading is a restricted place, reserved for our elite guests!" she said. "Oh, you know how to make a guy feel special. Thank you," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:37 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183341-1

"Let's get upstairs, shall we?" Adele said. "When she looks like this, I'm ready to do anything she wants me to do," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183351-1

"Interesting setting..." he thought. "The most comfortable and secluded place in our club. Available only to V.I.P. customers," she said. "What do customers usually do up here?" "That's up to the customer. You get to decide how you want to use the room, honey..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183421-1

"There's cold champagne in this bucket, whiskey at the bar, and it's all for you," Adele said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183438-1

"I didn't expect this kind of service from a small-town club. I'm starting to like this place!" James thought. "So, what's next?" he said. "Choose a girl and spend some time with her... if everything goes right... she might offer to move the party to the VIP room," she said. "I see. Thanks for the tours, and well... everything. It was very informative." "A-ha-ha. No problem, baby. Let's head back down where all the action is."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618183522-1

"So, how do you like Lady Luck?" Adele said. "It's impressive. But I have to study the local cuisine more to finish my evaluation," James said. "Well, let's start with one of of two of our main courses. Who will it be?" "You know, none of them are that interesting to me. At least not today." "I see," she said. "Maybe next time." "Well, if you'll change your mind - just walk to the table with the girl you like. I'm sure they'll be glad to help you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184145-1

"Yo, Audrey! Good morning," James said. "Morning," she said. "What are you doing?" "Doing yoga, can't you see?! What kind of stupid question is that? Making coffee." "I still don't understand how you and Samantha became friends... She's so sweet and calm," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184225-1

"And you're as prickly as a cactus! Samantha couldn't stand people like that before... I doubt butt is your only asset. Not likely to be the reason Samantha tolerates you. Although if it is, who's going to judge her? We're talking about ass like that," James thought. "Oh crap. Are you kidding me? We're out of cream," Audrey said. "That's a shame! Weird, I thought the fridge was magic."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184310-1

"It is. It only gives out what the students want. But sometimes it gets weird with cream and perimmons and Jerusalem artichokes. I have no idea why those particular products. El didn't tell you?" she said. "Uh, no. What a strange list of exceptions," he said. "Well, you know. The wizard who put it together had his quirks. Oh, man, this whole day is ruined."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184403-1

"C'mon, don't take that too seriously. I'm sure your day will be fine without artichokes," James said. "It's not funny. I just wanted a cup of coffee in the morning... Damn it, Elijah, I told you to take care of it!" Audrey said. "Maybe you could stop by the coffee shop before class." "Hmm... No, I can't. The cafe's only open in the afternoon. Wait a minute!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184445-1

"Don't you work there part-time?" Audrey said. "From time to time. But I don't have the keys," James said. "So what? That girl who runs the place... What's her name?" "Molly?" "That's right! Molly's been there since early this morning. She probably won't say no to you. Would you go get some milk or cream?" she said. "I don't know if I can do it now..." "I'll need it later too... The other store's in Dale anyway." "And there's nowhere to get it but the cafe or the store," he said. "It's so complicated."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184445-1

"I just want to be able to make a cup of coffee with cream," Audrey said. "From the comfort of campus. I know, I know," James said. "So, can you help me out?" "I'll see what I can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:36 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184616-1

"Good morning," he said. "Excuse me, we're closed!" she said. "Molly, it's me." "Good morning, James. I'm sorry, but we're closed." "I know. I'm not here to sit in the cafe," he said. "Well, as you can see, there's no work for you right now either." "I figured as much." "Drop by during the day or at night. I'm sure we could use an extra pair of hands," Molly said. "Sure. But I'm not here to work." "Well, what is it then?" "We have a magic reftigerator in the living room with a quirk. You can't get milk or cream," James said. "That's funny, that's the first I've heard of it." "Is yours working properly?" "Thank the dendroids! Imagine what a disaster it would be if we ran out of milk... The students here practically live on lattes," she said. "That's why I'm here, by the way. Can I borrow a bottle from you? We've got a pretty girl dying of sadness in there." "Sure."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184805-1

"There you go," Molly said. "Oh, thank you," James said. "Five dollars!" "Wait a minute... You're selling it to me?" "Yeah, I am," she said. "I thought..." "Have you ever heard of market relations?" "How can there be a market relationship with a magic refrigerator?" James thought. "Take it out of my paycheck," he said. "Hmm... Okay, I'll make an exception for an employee. Byt the way, congratulations!" "On what?" "You're the first customer today," Molly said. "Hooray..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184915-1

"Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to finish getting ready for the opening," she said. "Of course, you do. I'll see you then," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618184403-1

"Hello, hello, hello! Are you making coffee?" James said. "Yo. Something like that. At least I'm trying," Audrey said. "I see."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185004-1

"I thought you were missing something..." he said. "Did you really go get the milk? For real? Holy shit," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:00 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185136-1

"I underestimated you," Audrey said. "What do you mean?" James said. "Samantha speaks too highly of you. Every damn day. It pisses me off. I thought she was exaggerating. But you know what... You're definitely not the worst person I've met." "Thank you, I guess..." "It's a compliment. Haven't you even been taught how to take a compliment? Shut up and be grateful," she said. "Hey! You just told me something nice for the first time and then ruined it..." "What?" "It's not very nice to ask someone to shut up. Especially someone who has just helped you," he said. "That's just the way I talk. If you don't like it, that's only your problem. I didn't know you're that soft. Just like a teenage girl." "Again!" "Anyway, I didn't mean to hurt you," Audrey said. "Maybe she's not so weird... Samantha, how do you manage to see the good in everyone? No matter how deep down it's buried..." James thought. "I'm sorry to be blunt, but... You and Samantha are so different," he said. "What's your point?" "And yet you spend most of your time together." "So?" she said. "What's the secret?" "What secret? What are you talking about? That's ridiculous. We're just friends. I mean, it just happened. That's all you need to know. Okay, now leave me alone, I've got things to do." "But, I..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185302-1

"Sorry, I'll do it another time. Adios!" Audrey said. "Okay, bye," James said. "She made such a fuss when I brought up their friendship. And she was very confused by the word 'Secret'. There's obviously something wrong here. I'll figure it out..." he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185508-1

"Let's get this class started! We have a lot of work to do today! This potio takes five hours to brew," Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185525-1

"Five hours?! Oh, I'm gonna be late for dueling..." Grace said. "And you can't miss the timings even a little bit, or else it will be spoiled. But I believe we can do this!" Sabrina said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:54 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185547-1

"Miss Spellman, sorry!" he said. "Yes, Carter?" she said. "I think I feel sick... Can I leave?" "Nice try, Carter. But next time try not to smile so much. What's the matter? Aren't you inspired? Strange! Cause we're brewing the Inspiration Potion!" Sabrina said. "Sabrina is a little bit strange today. What got her so inspired? Maybe she dran a flask or two herself?" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185632-1

"Very well, James. Make sure you're on time with adding the ingredients," Sabrina said. "You're right. Thank you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185649-1

"This is taking forever... Miss Spellman, can I..." he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185706-1

"Where is she?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185714-1

"She went to eat something," Grace said. "Unbelievable..." he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618185728-1

"Alright, students, it's time to turn off the heat. Great job everyone. Now we leave them for a day and we'll found out how everyone did. Until then - class dismissed. Have a nice day!" Sabrina said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:04 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618190456-1

"Hi! I'm sorry, have we met?" he said. "He-he-he, James! Of course we've met before," Lily said. "I've just seen you here, and I'm... speechless. You look gorgeous. Who are you, beautiful lady?" "Pheeew! Jame, don't make me blush!" "What are you doing, sweetie?" James said. "Nothing too exciting. Just getting ready for class." "I thought you get house points for attending. Or are you here for something else?" "I'm here for points. But knowledge never hurts. And that's all so interesting!" she said. "Very well said. I'm trying to mix business with pleasure too." "Really? And how's the point collection going?" "Well... I'm in the preparation phase. I'm trying not to miss any classes," he said. "That's a good start. I have a few more ideas on how to score points!" "Tell me about it!" "I had a talk with our librarian, Amelie. Did you know that the local magical creatures steal textbooks?" Lily said. "Yeah, sure." "And they leave them all over the academy? I was shocked! I mean, everybody's talking about it." "Yep, she told me," James said. "And you didn't say anything?!" "Well... why does it matter?" "Because Amelie gives house points for books! It's our chance to rub everyone's nose in it. And it's something to do in our spare time! Isn't it awesome? If we do it together, then... we can definitely win the house competition!" she said. "Sounds like a plan." "Let's make a deal: we'll each return three books. And then we'll discuss our future plans. Deal?" "Sure. Consider the books already on Amelie's desk. And the house points already on Leonheart's scoreboard," he said. "Yes! That's the spirit! Good luck, champ." "Thanks."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191141-1

"Yo! James. Will you keep me company?" Elijah said. "Sure. Hey, bro! What's up?" James said. "You know me - always upbeat. Especially when I see my good friend. Please tell me you already picked up my package from Willow." "That's what I'm here to see you about, bro."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191227-1

"Here you go," James said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Come on, bro. I don't want to see what's in your pockets," Elijah said. "What's up?" "Not in here. Let's take a walk and I'll tell you about the Dueling club." "The Dueling club?" James said. "Follow my lead."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191306-1

"Yeah, all right," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:59 am

"What was that, bro? Remember, you can't flash anything in public places. Especially a cafe where Arthus goes," Elijah said. "Then how do I get the merchandise to you?" James said. "Come on, I got an idea." "Okay."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191343-1

"Here, it's free, bro! Have a seat," Elijah said. "Okay," James said. "Put your palm with the vial on the tiles and move over to me."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191408-1

"Okay. What's next?" James said. "Look how cool my bag is. I just bought it, isn't it cool?" Elijah said. "I guess, I don't know." "What an idiot. Men's fashion is very important. Girls are cazy about those who are dresse to perfection, I'm telling you!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191503-1

"All right, if you don't understand..." Elijah said. "Covering his bag, he took the bottle and gave me the money. The dexterity with which he did it is amazing!" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191520-1

"I have to go now. Thanks for the company," Elijah said. "Good luck," James said. "You too, bro. I'll see you around."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191644-1

"Let's get to the fun part... Where do I start?" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191703-1

"Oh, yes..."

https://ibb.co/W3KwtTB

"Did you miss me? Well hello... I wonder if your nipples are sensitive? We'll find out... And now, let's free your breasts of excess tissue... Let's pull some strings... Hmm, that's not so easy... Too bad it's so hard to get it off without getting caught. Maybe I'll have more luck underneath?" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:58 pm

https://ibb.co/qgNcc66

"Oh, Haley... Let me see your temple," James thought. 

https://ibb.co/X4sT4Xb

"Oh yeah... Your neat little pussy always drives me crazy. Maybe I should make your sleep a little spicier. Just one little touch..."

https://ibb.co/dt3tyx0

"I have contact. I can feel her whole body tense... But it doesn't feel like she's waking up."

https://ibb.co/w0wvpQS

"I'll pres gently..." he thought. "Ah..." "She clearly likes it... I wonder how far this can go..." "Ah... ah..." she moaned. "This must be your sweetest dream in a long time..." James thought.

https://ibb.co/z8P8jdh

"Push a little harder."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618191944-1

"Mmm... mmm..." "Damn, I think she might wake up... Better get out of here," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192133-1

"AClass, attention! We have a special lesson today. Topic: ghosts and spirits," Victoria said. "Hmm, I don't remember this paragraph in our textbook," James thought. "As you all know, I particularly specialise in martial magic. But today's topic is usually studied as part of Defense Against the Dark Arts course. The principal personally asked me to give this little lecture to the first-year students. The thing is, we've noticed that freshmen react to ghosts very strangely. One of your classmates didn't even come to my lesson... because he was scared of the ghost in the Main hall. Nonsense!" she said. "Who's she talking about?" he wondered. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192231-1

"Ghosts have always lived in this castle. The Cordale Academy is their home, just like yours and mine. However, the protective barrier separates our worlds. You can thank the founders who put it in order to ensure the safety of many generations of students to come," Victoria continued. "Well, it's definitely a good thing there's this barrier," James thought. "As you may guess, this protection makes any ghost activities harmless to all wizards within these walls. We can still hear and see them, surely. That allows us to communicate with ghosts. But I will repeat one clear and uncontested truth: they can't harm you physically."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:00 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192321-1

"Yes, Gabriella, please," Victoria said. "I'm sorry, miss, but some ghosts seem pretty rude and aggressive. At first sight you wouldn't say they're harmless," she said. "Even if a ghost acts provocatively, hold your nerve. It can't hurt you. To be more precise, it can't do anything to you at all. Just remember it. The best possible option is to ignore them. If you don't pay attention to a ghost, then it won't bother you. This rule works perfectly. So, please stop this ridiculous panic. Class dismissed. You may go."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192417-1

"Man, this lesson sucked. Nothing interesting happened," Carter said. "What were you expecting?" James said. "They say at last class Victoria's blouse button came undone... And you could se her bra. Too bad I missed it." "Yeah." "So what... After what I've seen, it's nothing," James thought. "Well, maybe we'll get lucky today," Carter said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192456-1

"Hey, guys! I think I know why Victoria told us about ghosts all of a sudden," Joshi said. "Yeah? Spit it out," James said. "Guys from Martenden told me that there's something crazy going on in the Main hall at night." "What kind of crazy?" Carter said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192521-1

"They say they've been hearing women crying at night for days now. It's like she cries for help. But no matter how hard they look, they don't find anyone!" Joshi said. "Hmm, sounds interesting," James thought. "Oh, come on, that's all a story? Probably just ghosts fooling around. Let's go to class," Carter said. "I don't know, what if it's something else? It wasn't there before," Joshi said. "Just go there and check, mhm? In the middle of night, obviously." "No-no, even after Victoria's lesson I still don't believe ghosts are totally harmles. You'll never make me go to the Main hall at night." "What's going on there while all students are sleeping? Maybe I should look in there sometime and check it out for myself. And here is another mystery," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192619-1

"Yo, James, if you wanna make it to the next class, catch up," Joshi said. "Yeah, yeah, give me a minute, I gotta think..." he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:46 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192833-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192842-1

"Haley, hi there! Am I interrupting?" he said. "James! Of course not! I've been waiting for you!" she said. "What's the rush?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192912-1

"I can't wait to show you what I found in this textbook..." Haley said. "I'm all ears," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618192940-1

"Look! See how many markings there are in the margins?" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193007-1

"So? It's just scribbling... Although, I must admit, they're quite sophisticated," he said. "No, you dummy!" Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193023-1

"Here! Look at this..." she continued.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193042-1

"Initials? What's the big deal?" James said. "Don't be stupid! E. Bloom? Elijah Bloom?" Haley said. "No, it can't be. That textbook must be ten years old. And even if it was, what's the big deal?" "That's what I thought at first. But my curiosity got the better of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:37 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193126-1

"So I went to the library," Haley continued. "For what? The reference book?" James said. "Yeah. So what? Just listen! I found out that E. Bloom had already gone to Cordale eight years ago." "Something's not right." "And H. Gross went to school with him. What do you think, is it Hans?" she said. "Hmm, it's quite possible. And what do you want to do with this information?" "All students have an enrollment and a graduation date. All except E. Bloom and H. Gross. They are both listed as missing / killed. And all the news columns and articles about the academy back then... It all loks like something got hushed up, James! I've got a nose for that kind of thing. Detective Haley is back in business!" "Ha-ha-ha. What are you gonna do? Investigate a case that is eight years old?" he said. "How else would you do it? I can't just leave it."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193310-1

"But there's no more information in the library. It's probably best to ask Elijah directly. What do you think?" she continued. "What, right now?" James said. "Don't you want to solve this mystery as soon as possible?" "Well, I don't know." "Then let's hurry up!" Haley said. "Okay, lets... Let's go. He's probably at the cafe."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193344-1

"He's sitting over there!" she said. "Hold on, Haley! We're not running the 100 yard dash..." James said. "I was afraaid he'd leave before we got here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193403-1

"At least let me start the talking. I have a feeling you might scare him with your obsession," James said. "If you say so," Haley said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:27 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193419-1

"Yo, El! Got room for us?" he said. "James! When a bro comes to me with a pretty chick like that... There's always room. No offense, Haley, it's just a joke." "Come on, I'm not offended by that," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193445-1

"El, we just stumbled across something strange. Something to do with you," James said. "Whatever you heard about me, it's not true. Unless you're looking to buy something, in which case..." Elijah said. "That's not why we're here," Haley said. "Why then?" Elijah said. "Haley got herself a pretty old potions book..." James said. "Oh, guys. It's not that easy to trade a book. Pixies steal them all the time!" Elijah said. "We know. It's not about that," she said. "What is it about? Why are you taking so long to tell me?" Elijah said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193536-1

"Dude, if you hadn't interrupted me, I would have told you already," James said. "Okay, okay, easy!" Elijah said. "There's a lot of notes in the margins of my textbook. Weird notes, Elijah," Haley said. "It's about a student who went missing years ago," James said. "Don't you think that's weird?" she said. "Dudes, I don't know where you're going with this," Elijah said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193615-1

"Take a closer look, El," Haley said. "You see the signature underneath the notes? E. Bloom..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193633-1

"We're worried about you, headman..." Haley said. "Do you have something to do with this?" James said. "Pfff... Don't be ridiculous. This book is five years old, I was still in high school. Why are you even bothering me with this? Not cool, man," Elikah said. "We're just worried about you..." she said. "Get this straight. I don't need your concern. Or your long noses. Forget about it. I'll talk to Amelie about replacing your textbook," Elijah said. "But..." Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193722-1

"The subject is closed. Excuse me, I'm expecting gusts. You should go," Elijah said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:41 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193739-1

"I don't know what got into him... All I asked was if he knew anything about the initials," James said. "There's more to it it than that. I can feel it in my gut. He wouldn't be so angry if he didn't know whose records those were. It seems we have to find out if the other Bloom went to the school. And what his connection to Elijah is," Haley said. "Don't you think he was clear he doesn't want us to bring it up?" "Don't be so callous, James!" "Why am I callous? I'm trying to consider his feelings," he said. "Let's sit."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193832-1

"Didn't you hear how painful it was for him to talk about that? How hard it was for him to remember this E. Bloom? Something happened and we owe it to him to find out what!" Haley continued. "Why?!" James said. "Because I believe we can find something. Something that will ease Elijah's pain." "I can't believe... That's your excuse to get another thrill of adventure?!" "Stop being so boring! We're killing two birds with one stone," she said. "The important thing is that we don't end up being the birds." "Smartass. James, I've made up my mind. Are you with me or not?" "I got to keep an eye on you," he said. "Great!" "What's the plan?" "I'll go to the library to find some informormation about the students. I'll meet you before class and tell you what I found out," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618193951-1

"Then we'll decide what to do." Haley continued. "What should I do?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194003-1

"I have to think about it. Let's talk about it tomorrow," she said. "Okay. I got it. Are you going to the dorms now?" he said. "Yeah. Why?" "Let me keep you company." "That's so sweet of you. Well, sure," Haley said. "After you." "Thank you, sir."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194120-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:18 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194235-1

"Hi, Helay!" he said. "Yo, James, good to see you!" she said. "So, did you get anything?" "Yeah, but I had to bend the school rules a little bit. I'm not proud of it..." "Haley broke the rules? Sure the world hasn't gone crazy?" James said. "Hey, keep your voice down. I don't want anyone to hear you. Besides, you can hear everything in this room... Joshi would probably tell everyone if he found out." "You're right. So maybe we should talk somewhere quieter." "That's a great idea," Haley said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194336-1

"Let's go! If we hurry, I can make it back to class in time," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194353-1

"After you, madam," he said. "Hee hee hee... You're so sophisticated, Monsieur James. Let's go to the courtyard," Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194414-1

"Where can you and I sit so we can talk more comfortably..." she said. "Hmm, let's see..." he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194426-1

"Look! What luck..." Haley said. "What?" James said. "The fountain is empty. Shall we take a seat?" "Sure."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194446-1

"It's great here. Especially when it's not as crowded as usual," Haley said. "It is," James said. "This place makes me feel so peaceful... I don't know why, but I feel like I could spend the whole day like this. Woukd you?" "What got into her? she was in such a hurry to talk about the textbook, and now... Or was it just an excuse to get out here together?" he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:08 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194524-1

"Alright, I'll risk it. I have to make the first move!" he thought

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194532-1

"James..." she said. "Should I stop? Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you..." "No, what atre you saying... No... Don't take it away. I didn't say I don't like it... It's just so sudden. I'm sorry, I'm being weird about it, aren't I? I'm not very experience with these things..." "Haley, baby. Don't worry about it, you're being great," James said. "You really think so?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194628-1

"I wouldn't keep going otherwise," he said. "I... I don't know what to do, James. I've never had time to have a relationship. Before you, I never flirted with anyone..." Haley said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194652-1

"Are you kidding?" he said. "No..." she said. "I never thought of that! I thought you were really good at flirting." "I've done my homework by studying the theory." "Nerds know how to ruin the romance of any dialogue..." James thought. "I know what you need right now!" he said. "What?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194728-1

"What a reckless thing to do... But her lips are so soft I don't care..." he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194740-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194752-1

"Mhm..." "She's clearly surprised... But she's in no hurry to stop the kiss," James thought. "Mhm... Ooh..." Haley said. "She seems to like it. Now I agree. I could spend the whole day here too..." he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:42 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194810-1

"She has so pretty eyes..." James thought. "Haley... I have to say you're a good kisser. Was it your first time too?" he said. "Hee... hee... Yes, it was my first kiss. Not how I imagined it..." she said. "How much worse was it than you imagined?" "Better." "Better? Did she really say better? Better than she imagined? I'm still on a roll!" James thought. "I'm flattered. I think we should discuss the book. Did you discover something?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618194918-1

"Right! I was just starting to tell you about it... It wasn't that simple. All info on E. Bloom and H. Gross has been blocked out and removed from the record books. There are no photos of them in albums, no documents in the archives... Nothing!" Haley said. "It can't be! They definitely existed, didn't they?" James said. "You saw Elijah's reaction." "Yeah, I did. Then what's the plan?" "I think... No, I'm pretty sure there's a hidden archive in the library. I'm sure we'll find the information we need there," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618195017-1

"What makes you think that?" James said. "One of the shelves feels a little drafty. Amelie came out of nowhere one day behind me. Right next to that rack!" Haley said. "Wow! Who knew you could learn so much from hanging out in the library!" "Anyway, I think Amelie suspects that I know something. She's too careful around me." "So what do you suggest?" he said. "I hope you like to read!" "What?" "You spend the day in the library," she said. "Oh, to keep an eye on her?" "Exactly. We have to figure out how to get into the secret archives. Hopefully we'll find something there..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618195128-1

"I'm sure we'll find something. That's a great idea. You're good!" James said. "R'really?" Haley said. "Of course, it is!" "Then find out how to get into the archives and tell me. I'll meet you afterwards in my room." "Okay."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618195204-1

"Okay, time to get back to class!" Haley said. "Bye!" James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:54 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224226-1

"Hi, Haley!" he said. "James, I'm glad to see you! What's up?" she said. "I just wanted to say that I'm ready to find out about the secret room." "That's great! Go to the library and observe Amelie's routine. I'm sure you'll find something fishy. Please, be careful."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224304-1

"I don't want you to get in trouble because of my curiosity," Haley continued. "It's going to be alright! I'm a natural spy - 007 level," James said. "He-he-hee! We'll see."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224326-1

"I need to think of a reason I'll be sitting here," James thought. "Hello. I need to prepare a report on the fundamentals of magic," he said. "Sounds interesting. And how can I help you?" Amelie said. "Don't you have any books on... the methodology for creating a fireball?" "Just a minute."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224402-1

"Judging by my notes on Pascal Lovegood's 'Let the sphere burn!' there's plenty of information here. I think you're good with it," she said. "That's great. Thank you very much," he said. "Anything else?" "Can I sit here and study?" "Sure. This whole reading room is for students," Amelie said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224437-1

"Took another weightier book to look more dedicated. Now it sure looks like I'm serious about studying. Okay. I took my seat," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224458-1

"Haley says she felt something wrong from here. My job is to pretend I'm studying. And figure out where the secret room in the library is hidden," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:10 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224516-1

"Hmm, that's quite a view from up there. I hope Amelie can't see me staring at her weirdly. Although I can always say I was admiring her legs... It's been hours. My neck is stiff. My arms feel tired holding a book like this. Wait, is she goinmg to do something?" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224552-1

"What are you up to, Amelie? It looks like she's looking for something. Maybe something fell down? I would help, but it would give away that I was watching her..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224614-1

"Ah, that's it. Your pen fell off the table!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224631-1

"And that's the most interesting thing that's happened to you all day... Amelie, was our little genius Haley mistaken? And there's no secret room? Can't say that my day is wasted, though. How did Amelie, with her looks, become a librarian? Sometimes you can't take your eyes off her... It's getting harder and harder to stay every hour. I'm tired, I'm hungry and I have to pee... Wait a minute! Is she looking in my direction? She's definitely interested in me! Damn, if she finds out I'm watching her... Reading a book. What an intersting book. Pretending to read a book. Don't look here. Don't look here... Let's take a glance..." he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224741-1

"WHERE IS SHE?!" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:44 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224749-1

"WHERE DID SHE GO?! Whoa... It feels like she vanished..." James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224807-1

"Hmm... I guess there's no point in continuing to sit here. If she did find a moment to sneak into the room... I don't think she'll come out while I'm sitting here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224826-1

"I'll pretend to leave. I'll turn in my books like I'm done. And I'll go..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224843-1

"What the?! I think that glow is coming from the second floor... We have to hide somewhere and trace exactly where it's coming from."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224901-1

"The shelf behind her seems to have turned into a portal... What is stored there? And how to get there?!" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224919-1

"Shit, she's coming this way... I hope she won't look under the stairs..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:01 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224931-1

"Amelie is holding some suspicious coins... Maybe they have something to do with the secret room? In any case, I can't find out now..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618224949-1

"I think she keeps them on her desk. All I have to do is get to it while she's not looking. I'm sure Haley will have a better plan."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618225006-1

"All that's left is to get out of here... And tell her everything I've learned. Please, don't turn around... I think I can do it!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618225320-1

https://ibb.co/vZn6mhg

"Let's take that off..." James thought.

https://ibb.co/vZn6mhg
https://ibb.co/xLLNHQD

"Are you getting turned on already?" "Ah... Yes..." "What a horny little lioness..." he thought. 

https://ibb.co/wSFByRW

"Now, let's see if you're wet already. I'll just gently move my hand..."

https://ibb.co/9qQJw40

"Oh yes, you are a little bit wet... Are you ready to turn this bed into a lake, then?" James thought. 

https://ibb.co/khd1XMS

"If I'm right, your clit should be right here... Let's start with a gentle press..." "Ah..." She clearly likes it... I wonder how far this can go..." he thought. "Ah... ah..." "This must be your sweetest dream in a long time... Push a little harder..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618225735-1

"Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I think she might wke up... Better get out of here..." he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618225803-1

"As usual, we've gathered you here to announce the results of our traditional House Tournament. And the winner is... Leonheart!" Arthur said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230047-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230234-1

"Hey! A little more time and I will become your regular visitor," James said. "It's just wonderful! We are very pleased that the quality of our massage makes you come back again and again. Then go to the familiar room!" Jill said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230310-1

"How nice to be here again!" he thought. "Hey! Glad to se you!" Faith said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230322-1

"How are you?" she said. "I feel noticiable improvements. And my back doesn't hurt at all! However, there's still a lot of stress and tension..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230343-1

"... in different parts of the body... which needs to be removed. But I think you can handle it," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:17 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230400-1

"I wonder what she's thinking about? Is she blushing?" James thought. "Yes, today we will work on it. Get undressed, I will come soon. Today I will give you a relaxing massage," Faith said. "Just what I need!" he said. "I will help to remove muscle cramps and bring you overall relaxation."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230435-1

"Also advise you let all thoughts out of your head... After all, our thoughts are strongly connected with the language and position of our body. The presence of worries and fears always prevents the body from relaxing completely. Usually, during such a massage I poffer customers a special mask... which allows them to fall into dream," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230505-1

"If you do not mind, then I will also use it for you," Faith said. "Oh, sure," he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230519-1

"How gentle her skin is!" James thought. "Forget everything that can worry you. I want to make our session as productive as possible," she said. "Just amazing," he thought. "Your touches put me in a hypnotic state," he said. 

https://ibb.co/R6mc1wQ

"You have magic fingers! Very skillful. Not all hands can do that," James said. "Ugh... Thanks!" Faith said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 8 20230618230605-1

"Today she has less initiative than last time. She's behaving like nothing happened. Maybe she's just very shy? Hmm," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next