Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053201-1

"This pose seems to be correct... The ball barely burns your hand... Miss Lapis, what do you think?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053218-1

"Don't get distracted by me. Remember to concentrate," Victoria said. "I'm concentrating, of course. I'm..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053242-1

"Ow! Shit! I failed again. This is clearly not my day. Miss Lapis, you must think I'm such a loser..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053257-1

"Nonsense, James! I'm amazed at your persistence!" she said. "Really?" he said. "Of course, you are very resilient! Other students would have given up long ago! But I have a feeling you can still get the result tou want. Shall we try?" "Of course, Miss Lapis. I'm sure I can do it this time." "That's the spirit! Show me what you can do," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053417-1

"That's it! I feel like this time it's... Damn it! How?!" he said. "James! Are you okay? Don't feel bad. It was a worthy attempt," Victoria said. "What's the use? I'll never get it, not matter how hard I try. I'm not like Samantha, she's good at everything. I'm just a loser." "Yeah, it doesn't work that way." "I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm so ashamed," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:19 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053509-1

"Come on, James, it's okay. Magic doesn't work for everyone the first time. It took me years to learn many of the spells I know!" Victoria said. "Years? You? You're not kidding, are you? You're just trying to cheer me up, aren't you?" he said. "Not at all! It's true. I've never been able to master the earth's power. An experience witch, a wizard of the Order of McGonagall, a teacher... And I can't even make a measly ball of mud!" "Oh no, Miss Lapis! I don't believe that's possible. You're not a believable liar at all!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053610-1

"All right, you little rascal! I'll prove it to you! Look! Whoo-hoo! I can't believe..." she said. "Oh, yeah! I told you you were lying. I knew you could do it," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053634-1

"Don't jump to conclusions, James... I feel it's unstable..." Victoria said. "Nonsense, it's a beautiful sphere," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053650-1

"Oh, crap!" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053659-1

"Almost got her! Did you see that?" Victoria said. "Miss Lapis, that was incredible! Too bad we're all covered in mud now. Or was that the idea?" James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:08 pm

"Ha-ha-ha! You're a joker, James. Somehow I didn't see it coming," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053736-1

"It's all mud! Ha-ha-ha!" she said. "You almost made it," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053817-1

"Mr. James, would you mind turning around?" Victoria said. "Ahem, sure, yes," he said.

https://ibb.co/6wFnJSp

"Technically, I'm not violating her request. I'll turn and look in the mirror. Whose fault is it that there's such a great view?" he thought. 

https://ibb.co/s6BZsvt

"What magnificent breasts you have, Madam Teacher... You're standing there so shyly. As if you were waiting for me to look at you. How often do you undress in the same room as your students?" he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053918-1

"Yeah, it's a good thing I had an extra sweatshirt with me. Don't turn around yet, I'm not done," she said. "Okay," he said. "I'm sorry I got you dirty. But you asked for it." "Ha ha..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618053954-1

"That's it, you can turn around," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618054003-1

"Thank you for agreeing to help me," she said. "I can't leave a damsel in distress," he said. "That's nice to hear. Thanks again for helping me clean up, James. Without you, it would have taken me all night. Let's continue this some other time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:56 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618054307-1

"Hi, Naomi!" "Hey! James, right?" she said. "Yeah, exactly." "You got into the same house as Lily, right?" "Yeah, Leonheart," he said. "Sorry you had to end up there. But don't upset yourself, it's not your fault. What can you do, Adderin only picks the best..." "I'm very happy with the way things turned out, actually. Especially since I could have easily been in Adderin," James said. "Pfft. Keep telling yourself that and someday you'll believe it." "Let's change the subject."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618054420-1

"Is it hard to face the truth?" Naomi said. "I don't understand what kind of truth you're talking about. And still, I didn't come here to argue," James said. "For what then?" "I wanted to get to know you better. You look like a nice girl." "Nice girl? Ha-ha-ha!" she said. "Maybe we're kindred spirits. What do you think?" "You and me? Ha-ha-ha-ha. That's funny." "You'll never know until you try, Naomi. And what's so funny about that?" he said. "Have you heard the saying about the hen and the eagle?" "Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an eagle? Even a hen can soar like an eagle if she sets her mind to it. If I were a wizard with a little more experience, I'd prove it to you." "What, you'd turn into a chicken?" Naomi said. "What? No..." "That's a shame, I'd watch that." "Why are you trying so hard to act cold to me, Naomi? Have you ever tried to make friends before? Are you sure your method works," James said. "Why would I want to make friends? Especially with you! Why are you picking on me anyway?" "Look, I just want to know you better. Why are you acting so weird about this?" "All right, I get it," she said. "You get it?" "Do you want to get to know me better? Okay! But not right now. I'm getting ready for class," she said. "Sure, I understand. Let's meet later after your classes, okay?" "Whatever you say." "Great! I'll find you," he said. "Now leave me alone!" Naomi said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055217-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:28 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055232-1

"Hi, girls!" "Hi there, James!" Samantha said. "Yo," Audrey said. "Sam, you promised we could talk today. Alone," he said. "Oh yeah... Sure. Um... Audrey, can James and I go to our room for a while?" "Yeah, sure. Maybe I'll even join you. There's nothing to do here anyway," she said. "Um... It's kind of a private matter," Samantha said. "Yeah, it's about Don. My foster father. And her father," James said. "Yes." "Sure, whatever. I'm just gonna hang out on the phone here, that's all," Audrey said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055345-1

"Thanks, sweetie. I'll be right back. Come on, James," Samantha said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055401-1

"What are you standing there for, sit on the bed!" she said. "Sorry, I was thinking. You've done such a beautiful job of decorating this place," he said. "Thank you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055437-1

"Let's get down to business. How much do you know?" Samantha said. "Sam, it doesn't work like that. You think I don't watch detective movies?" James said. "What are you talking about?" "I'm not gonna tell you what I know, or you're gonna lie to me. Or you'll be selective with the truth." "You're a fool. Did you really thin I'd be like that?" she said. "You lied to me before." "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just nervous." "About what?" he said. "You're both very close to me, James. I didn't mean to deceive you, I just didn't tell you everything." "Get to the point, Sam. I'm not mad at you, so stop making excuses." "I will. You're right. I wanted this to be quick, and now I'm dragging it out... As I'm sure you've proably figured out by now, Audrey isn't human. Shit, she's not even from our world," Samantha said. "Go on."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055624-1

"Audrey is a succubus who feeds off the magical powers of living things. Mostly mine," Samantha said. "And because of that, you had a ruptured ligament," James said. "Apparently..." "And how long has this been going on? Is it voluntary, or are you her slave? Does anyone else know? Damn it, Samantha, I have so many questions!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:19 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055717-1

"I've noticed! It's been going on for two years. No one knows. I volunteered to help her. she's all alone here," Samantha said. "It's fucked up. You know that, right?" James said. "Why?" "Victoria said the injury could happen again. You can't put that kind of stress on your ligaments." "Is there any other way? I refuse to leave Audrey. She can't survive without me," she said. "She'll suck up to someone else." "I don't want that!" "Okay, fine. What if we don't have to leave her?" he said. "What are you saying? Is there another way?" "I could be a second donor." "What? You..." Samantha said. "Think about it. We'd keep her secret and reduce the strain on your ligaments." "Yeah, but... I can't make this decision on my own. I have to talk to Audrey about it. I don't know when I can tell her yet... I need her to trust you, you know?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055841-1

"Of course. I understand. Sure, I don't think that's going to be a problem. You talk to her, II'll wait," he said. "Thank you, James," she said. "I'm always here for you, Samantha." "I've got to get back to Audrey, she's bored there."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618055911-1

"I need some time to digest the information. See you later!" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060314-1

"Samantha always looks so peaceful in her sleep. Let's take a closer look at you. Sleeping beauty... I could look at you all night... Still hiding from me under the blanker, Samantha?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060338-1

"Let's take that off... Oh, wow... What a beauty... I never imagined you'd be that sexy, Sam..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:45 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060354-1

"This time I'll be more cautious. Oh, yes. Now I see all the best parts. To be honest..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060410-1

"You've exceeded all mt expectations, Sam. I could look at you forever. But I don't want to miss other parts."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060427-1

"Your white pantie are so cute... I'm sure it's even better underneath them."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060440-1

"Let me try to move your skirt a little bit..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060448-1

"Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, she looks like she could wake up any minute. Better get out of here," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:39 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060514-1

"Greetings, students! As usual, we've gathered you here to announce the results of our traditional tournament. We've calculated the total points for each House. And the winner is... Leonheart!" Arthur said. "Yahoo! We won!" James said. "Great job, everyone!" Elijah said. "Congratulations to Leonheart! The path to Dale is now open to you," Arthur said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060644-1

"Hello, Willow!" he said. "James?" "What's going on? I can see literal tears in her eyes!" James thought. "You look frustrated. What's the matter?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060703-1

"Well, things could be better. It's not that bad, but..." Willow said. "Share it with me, baby. You can tell me just anything!" James said. "The article will be up tomorrow... on the front page of our local newspaper..." "The article?" "Yes, about the Chompski Shop. We agreed to release it about two months ago and only now are they actually going to do it," she said. "My congratulations! And what's the problem, then?" "They want to put my photo there, but all the pictures that were taken... they're just terrible! I can't even imagine everybody seeing them! Including uou!" "Yeah, that sucks... Have you tried talking to them? They're not supposed to ingnore your concerns," he said. "They have no time and no photographer for new photos. The chief-editor just shrugged her shoulders: 'We can do nothing, baby girl.' What a bitch!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060812-1

"Don't worry, there's still time. I'm sure we can come up with something. We can't give up yet. Hmm... Maybe I can take some photos of you, Willow? And we can choose the best ones togeher. What do you think?" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060837-1

"Are you serious or just kidding?" Willow said. "Do I look like a kidder?" he said. "I can't believe that's really happening! I would be grateful to you, James!" "Do you have a good camera?" "Daddy has a camera, he bought it for the fish pies photo-exhibition," she said. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go and do it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:25 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060915-1

"Whoa! We'll have an adventure!" Willow said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060928-1

"The breeze feels so wonderful... It's so nice outside!" he said. "James! Let's take some photos right in front of the shop," she said. "Yep. Give me a second to set up the camera."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618060945-1

"So... How should I pose? Something like that?" Willow said. "Whayt happened to your face, honey? Do you want to give me your best serious face?" James said. "No, I..." "All that you need is to lift your head up and smile. Just relax, okay? You look adorable, sweetie."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061021-1

"That's it! That's what we need! Don't think about the camera. Just look at me and smile," he said. "Like that?" she said. "Yeah, exactly!"

https://ibb.co/9rtr7Tq

"He-he-he."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061113-1

"Phew!" she said. "I applaud you. You're a very, very fast learner, Willow!" James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:30 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061117-1

"Only look at this one!" James said. "Wow! Who is this pretty girl? Is it even me? That can't be true!" Willow said. "Sure is." "I can't believe it!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061141-1

"Thanks, James! I'm so grateful to you! I don't know what I would have done without you. I owe you one," she said. "Oh, Willow, it's nothing. I'm glad that I could help you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061205-1

"I only hope that you will visit us more often. You're always welcome!" Willow said. "I'll remember it, he-he," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061418-1

https://ibb.co/hdrFsNw

"What's going on?" James thought. "AAHHHH! Keep your distance from me, monster!" "W... Wait! Sabrina!" the giant said. 

https://ibb.co/yYs5160

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!" the giant roared. "Has he mistaken her for Sabrina? I guess I can see the resemblance... It looks like he ripped her shirt off..." James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:32 am

https://ibb.co/dBm4mdz

"I mean, who can blame me for taking a closer look? Such a nice little set of tits. And her nipples look swollen from the cold. I need to do something if I don't want those beauties hurt."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061535-1

"COME BACK! SABRINAAAA!" the giant said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061547-1

"Hey! Not so fast! What do you think you're doing? You can't harass people like that," James said. "SABRINA..." the giant said. "It's not Sabrina! Are you blind?" "SHE'S GETTING AWAY! MOVE!" "I won't," James said. "AARGH! I SAID, MOVE!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061623-1

"fudge, he tossed me to the ground as if I was a toddler," James thought. "Ugh..." "I NEED SABRINA!" the giant said. "Wait..." "RAARGH! DIE!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061654-1

"Wait, please! Don't do this! I know Sabrina! I can help!" James said. "HELP? Argh... Help..." the giant said. "Yes. I can help you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061722-1

"Lies?" the giant said. "Lies?What? No. No lies. I'm telling the truth. Let me show you," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:16 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061742-1

"Here, take this," James said. "Argh... What's that?" the giant said. "A potion from Sabrina." "S...Sabrina?" "Yeah," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061810-1

"Ugh... Yes... A potion," the giant said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061826-1

"What's wrong with him? He just stands there after juggling that potion. Is it working? What is he staring at?" James thought. "That thing..." the giant said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618061842-1

"Is that really me? Is that how I really look now? How can it be... Merlin's beard! How did it all end up like this?" the giant said. "Looks like it worked. His mind is clear now. But he's still a monster," James thought. "Thank you." "Me? Nevermind." "You saved me. You saved my mind. And you stopped me from doing things I'd regret my whole life," the giant said. "No problem. Anyone would do the same." "Brave and humble. You must be from Leonheart." "He knows about houses and knew Sabrina. Strange," James thought. "What happened to you?" he said. "That I must find out. I give you my word - I'll come back to return the favor, my friend. And for now... Tell Sabrina that Harvey thanks her for saving his life once again," the giant said. "I will." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:31 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062051-1

"It seems not everyone is welcome here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062105-1

"Are you in a hurry, young man?" Romul said. "Just exploring the neighborhood. Thought about checking out the club," James said. "Go get another walk of fresh air, little man. You're not going in." "Why not?!" "You don't meet the standards," Romul said. "What standards?!" "My personal standards. I don't like your face." "What the hell?! You need to control yourself. I don't think anyone at the academy would approve of beating up a club security guard," James thought. "Hmmm... Maybe I overreacted. Maybe you don't suck and you should be allowed in the club," Romul said. "I see where he's going with this..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062216-1

"I can't decide. On the one hand, you don't meet my standards. On the other, I believe in capitalism and second chances! Maybe something can help tip the scales of my decision on your side..." Romul said. "How much?" James said. "$50" "Holy fudge... That much? He has not hesitated at all before saying that," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062255-1

"To hell with you, Nimesis," James said. "What does that even mean?" Romul said. "Don't try to think too hard, it's not good for you. Can I go in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:16 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062315-1

"Go before I change my mind. You know... I've changed my mind," Romul said. "What the hell, man?" James said. "I'm not in the mood for some punk-ass jokes today." "I paid you!" "For advice! You want to get in? Be polite, pay quietly and amile. And for Merlin's sake, put some decent clothes on! That's it, get out. Or do you want to do it another way?!" Romul said. "It's not worth it. Ciao," James said. "Get out of here, sucker."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062422-1

"I really want to try the combat bolt on him... Shit, I don't think I'm going to the club tonight. Hmm, what a strange man. I wonder what the boogeyman at the door will tell him. I can't contain my curiosity... Need to eavesdrop!" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062453-1

"Sorry, man, your VIP isn't helping here. The girls complained, so you're banned from entering forever," Romul said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062507-1

"I don't need to go in. Here's the..." the man said. "Whoa! There's... It's got..." Romul said. "Shh! It's all yours. Just pretend tonight that you didn't hear anything. And you didn't se anybody." "Something ain't right here. How could that moron agre to this?" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062547-1

"Wait a minute, that guy wasn't even going to the club... That's very strange... I should follow him. I'm always getting into trouble... But I can't just leave it at that, can I?" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:42 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062608-1

"Hmm, this looks like the staff exit from the nightclub. But why is he hanging around if he paid the security guard? Entry clearly costs less than a whole envelope of dough..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062629-1

"It seems someone is opening the door from the inside... Is he hiding? What's he up to?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062646-1

"Someone's coming out. A girl. Was he waiting for her?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062659-1

"Adele!" he said. "Diego?" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062712-1

"What are you doing here?" she said. "Adele, please, give me a chance to explain..." Diego said. "You're not allowed to come within 100 meters of me. Go away or you'll go to jail!" "Adele, I can't forget you. You opened my eyes." "I've heard that before. I'm leaving," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:42 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062744-1

"Wait! I want you to be mine," Diego said. "Get your hands off me and get out of here!" Adele said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062756-1

"Wait, baby, feel the heat of my love..." he said. "Let go! Asshole!" she said. "Don't fight it, you liked it then..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618062813-1

"HELP!" Adele cried. "Shit, is he going to rape her? What should I do?" James thought. 

https://ibb.co/TkbdH7y

"I can't just stand by! I was just about to punch someone in the face!" James thought. 

https://ibb.co/GC52qMN

"Get your hands off her, moose!" James said. "I haven't thought about what I'm going to do next... Well... I can't back out now!" he thought.

https://ibb.co/7Xy0ygy

"Who the fudge are you?" Diego said. "The guy who's about to kick your ass," James said. "Is this a joke?"

https://ibb.co/Hd7tb49

"Say your prayers!" Diego said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:10 am

https://ibb.co/dpJ0Qpz

"fudge! He's too quick!"

https://ibb.co/vz8VFsw

"That's gonna hurt for a while... Damn it, James, think of something..." "You little bastard!" Diego said. 

https://ibb.co/PN6FsLB

"Man I am screwed..." James thought. "How the fudge were YOU gonna kick my ass, clown?" Diego said. 

https://ibb.co/FzckHZp

"Hey, cowboy!" Adele said. "Huh?" Diego said. 

https://ibb.co/7gt8VKv

"TAKE THAT," she said. "Ough..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063044-1

"What the fudge just happened?" James thought. "Ough..." Diego said. 

https://ibb.co/zQggtrC

"What's with her hand?" James thought. "You'll pay for this!" Diego said. "Go back to mommy, you abortion!" Adele said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:34 am

https://ibb.co/mbz4NJH

"Hey, are you alright?" Adele said. "I'm... me..." James said. "Can you understand me?" "Your chest..." "Oh, that? He-he! O-ops!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063143-1

"Sorry for that. Why am I not surprised that was the first thing you noticed?" Adele said. "I was just being polite," James said. "Look who's talking like a normal person again! Here, let's get you up." "Thank you. Are you sure you're going to be alright?" "Totally. I have to lot of friends inside. They'll take care of me," she said. "Despite the circumstanes, it was nice to meet you, catwoman." "Ah-ha-ha."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063236-1

"Here, I want you to have this," she said. "What's that?" he said. "It's a VIP pass for club members. Our bouncer can be a pain in the ass. Show him this and he won't bother you again." "Well, thank you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063305-1

"I've gotta go, hon. Thanks again!" Adele said. "No problem," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063325-1

"Hm... VIP pass? Not bad for a failed hero. I guess there's no reason to stay in this creepy place."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063415-1

"Oh là là!" James thought. "Welcome to Lady Luck, honey! Don't be shy, come on in! My name is Adele. Nice to properly meet... my hero," she said. "Come on now, I just..." James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:07 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063447-1

"You won't regret you've stopped by," Adele said. "She has such a gentle touch, and her hands are so soft... I wasn't expecting he touch to be this pleasant..." James thought. "I don't want to distract you," he said. "Pfft... Come off it. The least I can do is give you a tour. Follow me."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063519-1

"You get the best view of the club from over here. Do you like what you see?" she said. "Yeah... I do," he said. "Come on."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063543-1

"I'll show you around!" Adele said. "I'm really intrigued. I wonder if she dances, too," James thought. "Where are we going?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063605-1

"To meet the pretty girls! Lucy is our youngest beauty, all the way from Europe. She's new and passionate, but still a little naive. But you couldn't tell just by looking at her. I don't know if you'll have much to talk about. But, I'm sure you'll have fun finding a way to... 'communicate.' Let's continue!" Adele said. "Whoa... I thought we were going to Lucy's table..." James said. "Silly, who makes a choice without explorin all of their options first?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063651-1

"This exotic beauty... Sadira. Enticing, mysterious, and full of surprises," she said. "I can imagine..." he said. "A lot of people would kill to see her private show. But I'd rather have you pay than kill someone." "Alright-alright. No killing today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:07 am

"This place looks promising," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063727-1

"These stairs lead to our VIP lounge," Adele said. "A VIP lounge? What makes it so special?" he said. "Oh, you're sweet. I guess Lucy isn't the only naive one here tonight. Believe me, it's a world of possibilities for our more generous patrons. Pleasurable possibilities. If this room could speak, well... our customers' fondest memories are all it would talk about. Many of my fondest memories as wel." "Do you spend any time up there yourself... with customers?" "Not usually," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063816-1

"But for you, I might consider making... an exception," Adele continued. "I'll remember that," James said. "Anyway, if you want to watch a dance or go to a private room. You can come to me, or hea right over to the tables where the girls are dancing. Is that clear?" "Yes, absolutely." "Great. Then that concludes our tour," she said. "Thank you very much." "Ah, one more thing..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063906-1

"Come on, I'll show you the bar. Vanessa always treats new customers to a complimentary drink," Adele said. "Thank you!" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063922-1

"Well... Beautiful women and a free drink... not bad at all. I love this place!" he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618063934-1

"Let's see what we have here," James thought. "So, here we are. Vanesa should be here any minute. By the way, I completely forgot to ask your name," Adele said. "James." "Sorry, James, but I have to run. No rest for the wicked!" "C'ya," James said. "I'll miss her company," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:27 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064022-1

"So what do we have here... Oh, my! She looks... devilish..." James thought. "Hello there. Don't be so nervous," she said. "What an unusual eye colour," he thought. "What makes you think I'm nervous?" he said. "Oh, that's easy. I can feel your blood chilling. I know just what you need," Vanessa said. "You do?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064111-1

"Yeah. My signature cocktail," she said. "What's in it?" he wondered. "Everything you need and not a pinch of unnecessary information."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064127-1

"Here you go," Vanessa said. "I can't figure out why, but this cocktail scares me... What am I, a pussy?" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064152-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064156-1

"Cheers!" James said. "Wow... That's not so bad!" he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064208-1

"Wow... O-o-oh..." he said. "I don't know what's going on. My insides feel like they're boiling and freezing at the same time..." James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:47 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064226-1

"What happened? Is it too strong? I think I overestimated you. It's okay, what you're feeling won't last long," Vanessa said. "What's in this cocktail?" James said. "Don't worry, handsome. You won't taste it anywhere else."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064301-1

"It's normal for a living person to find the taste... unsusual," she said. "A living person?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064317-1

"Mm-hmm... It's good," Vanessa said. "I nearly died from a sip... but she didn't bat an eye!" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064338-1

"Another round for me and my friends, baby!" "Ugh... Sorry, kid. Work's calling. It was nice meeting you," she said. "Isn't she gonna answer me?" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064406-1

"I'm on my way!" Vanessa said. "What' was in that cocktail?" James said. "Who does that? Unbelievable! She's obviously not an ordinary bartender... Okay, I've had enough alcohol for one day," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064434-1

"Okay, I've seen what this club has to offer. Guess all that's left is to figure out what I want to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:16 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064721-1

"Hi!" James said. "I wonder if they have student discounts. Oh, it looks pretty cozy," he thought. "Hello! Welcome to the Dale Ly Apartments!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618064744-1

"My name is Mina. How may I address you?" she continued. "Nice to meet you. My name is James," he said. "Pleasure to meet you, James. Are you looking for a room tonight?" "By the way, you're not a magician, right?" "No, why?" Mina said. "It's just that you read my mind so skillfully!" "Hee hee. Most of our rooms are being renovated right now. The mage party after the elementalist conference got out of hand." "I'm sorry to hear that," James said. "It happens. The perlks of doing business in Dale. So right now we only have simple one-bed rooms available." "I see. Thank you." "Is there anything else I can help you with?" she said. "I was wondering if you have a discount for academy students." "Oh, so you're a student? You wouldn't know... I thought you were an adventurer..." "Hmm? Why would I be?" James thought. "The two don't interact with each other that often," he said. "Of course it does not. In fact, we do have a multi-year agreement with Cordale. Beds in shared rooms are free for freshman, when they are available." "Oh, that's good to hear. You were reading so intently that it made me want to read it myself. What's the book called?" "Oh, it's... it's nothing..." Mina said. "Why is she blushing so much? I can still see the title of the book out of the corner of my eye... Delta of Venus? Isn't that a collection of porn novels? Aaah, Mina. You're not as innocent as you look," James thought. "That's a shame. I was looking for some bedtime reading to help me sleep better," he said. "Sorry, nothing interesting comes to mind. Is there anything else I can help you with?" "Not at the moment. Thank you, Mina." "Anytime," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618065219-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618065637-1

"Here we go again. One more day of this life. And why do I feel so crushed every morning? I'm absolutely no morning person, but I need to do something about that. Maybe taking a shower will help me feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:37 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618065706-1

"So much better! I'm starting to feel alive again! Indeed, water does wonders! Wait, is it just me or has somebody just come in?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618065726-1

"Sam?! What are you doing here?" he said. "Gosh, James! Sorry for asking, but has anyone taught you to lock the door when you are going to undress?" Samantha said. "I was too sleepy for that!" "That doesn't sound right!"

https://ibb.co/wLk206c

"What... What are you doing?" James said. "Going to wash my face," Samantha said.

https://ibb.co/kyxWnfv

"It doesn't bother you that I'm standing here all naked?" he said. "Are you serious? We've been living under one roof for a really long time. Don't you realize I've already seen everything that you want to hide? Don't you remember when I came into your room one morning and saw..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618065842-1

"Oh, God, stop! I was just planning to enjoy trickles of water all alone," James said. "Come on, sweetie, be kind! I just want to get cleaned up! I don't want to wait 'til you're done," Samantha said. "Okay, okay, go do your thing. But don't you think it is a little bit unfair?" "What do you mean?" "I have to be here without my clothes on and feel very awkward because of that... Whereasyou're completely dressed!" he said. "Hmm-hmm. Let us see, what do you suggest then?" "I don't even know what to say... Maybe you can take off some of your clothes. Just to level the playing field." "It sounds weird, but... I have to admit, it's more than a fair deal. Okay, then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:35 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070005-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070021-1

"Am I still sleeping? Is this not a dream? The size of her boobs is so impressive! And how smooth they are!" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070029-1

"Well, I think that's more than enough," Samantha said. "And you call it a fair deal?!" he said. "What's wrong?" "I'm standing here with no clothes on and you just take your robe off?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070054-1

"Okay-okay. Are you feeling more comfortable now?" she said. "Ugh... Yes, that's much better," he said. "How is your shower? Is the water warm enough?" "Yes, it's completely fine."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070122-1

"I just feel you are more into exploring my body than into the process of showering. I can leterally feel your gaze on my skin," Samantha said. "Sorry, I'm just... lost in my thoughts," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 6 20230618070141-1

"Uh-huh. I'll pretend that I believe you," she said. "Come on, Sam," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next