Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:45 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070158-1

"Let's be honest. It's impossible not to admire the view of your body. And you know perfectly well that you're looking good in that lingerie. Don't you?" James said. "Umm, I... I guess so. I'm flattered, of course, but it's weird to hear such things from you," Samantha said. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm just telling the truth."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070242-1

"Okay, I've finished my skincare routine. When was the last time we were all alone in the bathroom together? Do you need any help there?" Samantha said. "YYes. Can you help me scrub my back? I always have trouble with that," James said. Sure."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070323-1

"Something like that?" she said. "Yes! And a little bit lower," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070339-101.10.2024

"Ohhhh, perfect. Thank you! Is it my turn now to feel your gaze on my skin?" James said. "Now we're even," Samantha said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070401-1

"Anyway, I need to go. And please, don't forget to lock the door, okay?" she said. "I'll try. But I don't regret that the door was open when you came. Because our meeting today gave me a lot to think about," he said. "Yes! I feel the same." "Maybe we should do this more often?" "Ha-ha, we'll see, honey. Have a nice day!" Samantha said. "You too!" James said. 

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:27 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070459-1

"James! You're here! Are you busy right now?" Samantha said. "Depends on the favor you're about to ask," he said. "Come on, I really need your help! It won't take much of your time." "All right, what's happened?" "Let's go to my room," she said. "I guess I have to follow you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070541-1

"It's a perty for the juniors today! Cool guys and hot chicks are invited," she said. "So..." he said. "I have yo be there in a few hours and I still don't know what to wear tonight. It's all such a mess! And Audrey left without saying a word." "Come on, relax! You'll look gorgeous in anything, Sam. Trust me."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070622-1

"Let's have a look at what you have here. Okay, well. Absolutely not thaaat. Or that... Okay, there's a nice dress here! A little bit low-cut, but..." James said. "That's Audrey's wardrobe," Samantha said. "And also a pair of stockings. You should try them on." "Maybe you should turn around, hmm?" "Come on, you're running out of time. Hurry up!" he said. "But..." "Hey! No buts about it."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070719-1

"Gosh, I could admire the view of her body forever. She's like a piece of art," James thought. "I know it's sitty. But I feel embarrassed in front of you," Samantha said. "You're the one who called me. And what haven't I seen by now, your legs?" "You're probably right. Remember how you used to massage me when I'd come home after dance?" "You bet. And you never complained. And you weren't embarrassed," he said. "I mean, we were just kids!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070759-1

"All right! Time's ticking. Are you going to pick a look for your party or not? Enough talk, try on the stockings," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070815-1

"So, what do you think?" Samantha said. "These gams and those curves..." James thought. "I like how gently you're touching your soft skin while you pull the stockings on," he said. "Well, that sounded weird... But I'll take it as a compliment." "It is a compliment, for sure." "Let me show you my dress! You'll love it! I want to change my bra, and now I realy want you to turn away," she said. "Can I just close my eyes? I'm not going to peek!" "No!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618070925-1

"Chop-chop!" Samantha said. "Okay, okay," James said. 

https://ibb.co/8NggBzC

"I'm waiting. But I don't want to stand here too long. Are you ready," he said. "Almost," she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071011-1

"I'm ready! You can turn around! So, what do you think?" Samantha said. "Wow! I cannot believe I've never seen you in stockings before! You look so sexy! Believe me, nothing could suit you better. Do you like it?" James said. "Dunno. There's gonna be a lot of cool girls there." "I don't think anyone will steal your spotlight this evening. You look perfect, madame." "Thank you, sir," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071055-1

"Ohh, James! I really appreciate your help! I needed this boost in self-confidence! I really did! I just feel a little out of place all the time thee days," Samantha said. "What are you talking about? You're brilliant!" he said. "You think so?" "I'm sure." "I... I thik I need to get ready. I don't want to be late," she said. "Okay, all right." "See ya!" "Have fun at the party," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071151-1

"She looks gorgeous. I hope she won't get into trouble! And how on earth did she get invited to the third-year students' party? Well, maybe she's the most extraordinary second-year student around. Or they want to use her in some cruel way... Should I be worried? Nah, Sam is too smart for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:29 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071506-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071614-1

"I like you better when you're quiet," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071702-1

"Haley, always looking so peaceful in her sleep. Let's take a closer look at you," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071724-1

"And every time I see it. I could look at you forever. But the clock is ticking. Is it just me, or are you bored?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071750-1

"Oh yes... That's a nice fabric! It's so flattering and pleasing to the skin... And underneath, ot's... ut's magic. Haley, how do you keep such a perfect balance... Between the softnes and firmness of your breats. I have to switch my attention to something else... While I can still control myself," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071831-1

"Oh, Haley... Let me look at your temple. What could be more beautiful? Let me touch your legs... Your soft skin makes me crazy. Open, Sesame!"

https://ibb.co/CVvrCbW

"Haley... I'm speechles... Your neat little pussy is driving me crazy. Maybe I should make your dream a little spicier. Just a little touch..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618071923-1

"Mhm... mmm..." "Shit, I think she could wake up any minute. Better get out of here," he thought. 
Wotan
Wotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:39 am

"What? What was that? The noise seems to be coming from the living room. Maybe something happened? I should go down and check it out," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072004-1

"Sam? Are you okay? How was your party?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072022-1

"Saaaaaam! Have you been drinking?" James said. "Just a little... bit," Samantha said. "Looks like you drank a lot! Come on, I'll take you to your room. You need some sleep."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072050-1

"No. I don't want to sleep. Not right now," she said. "And what are you going to do? Just sit here?" he said. "A moment of silence, okay?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072118-1

"Whooooa!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072128-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072142-1

"Is this really happening? Or is it still a dream?" he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:08 am

"I guessed that you were a good kisser... and my intuition was right," James said. "Listen, I want to tell you something. I went to the party and... It was really great. Atmosphere, drinks and all that other stuff. And lots of people admiring me. A few guys even tried to make out with me..." Samantha said. "Oh, so we can call it a victory?" "... but I left early. They are having fun there, right now. But I'm here." "Why is that?" he said. "Because I've been thinking about you the whole evening, James."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072247-1

"Have you?" he said. "Uh-huh. I just can't help it," she said. "Maybe you don't need to try and help it?" "Maybe."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072259-1

"I've told you a million times already that you're very beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off your body," he said. "Oh, James... You don't need to." she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072324-1

"Look at her, she's shivering!" he thought. 

https://ibb.co/jkdj3FM

"It's a pleasure just to watch you," he said. "You can do more than watch," Samantha said. 

https://ibb.co/gZFxzqR

"Such a thrill to just smell you... touch you... and taste you," James said.

https://ibb.co/gTb2X24

"Hmmmmmm. I want you, James. Right now. Ohhh, wait a second," Samantha said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:12 pm

https://ibb.co/VSWd28z

"Really? You're going to take a call? Maybe it can wait?" James said. 

https://ibb.co/qDYhpYX

"Sorry, but I need to answer it. I won't be long," Samantha said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072510-1

"Why is there always something? Why can't I just relax and forget about everything?" James thought. "Who was that? Is everything okay?" he said. "Audrey. She didn't answer my phone call earlier. But she's fine now. I'd better go to bed. Okay?" Samantha said. "Are you sure?" "I... I don't understand! What we are doing, James? I just can't. We're like family!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072607-1

"I know how you feel. Thanks for being honest with me. Walk you back?" he said. "Noo, thanks. I'm alright. Thank you, James!" she said. "It's nothing. Good night!" "Night-night!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618072639-1

"Very strange night. The best choice is to go to bed. I'll think about everything tomorrow," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:38 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618140514-1

"Haley, hi!" he said. "James, good to see you!" she said. "How's it going? Getting ready for class?" "Yeah. Have you opened your magic book yet? I'm so excited!" "I haven't had the chance yet. What's the big deal?" James said. "What do you mean?! Everything! It's got everything! All the answers, the history of magic, practical advice. It's objectively the best textbook I've ever seen. And I know textbooks, believe me." "I believe you. No doubt, he-he." "I also spoke to Miss Lapis! She agred to discuss a thesis about the nature of magic. After class," Haley said. "An after-class class? Wow!" "I'm dying to make a start! This place is just a treasure trove of knowledge. I've never been so happy in my life." "I'm happy for you. But are you only interested in knowledge?" he said. "What do you mean? We're in the academy." "So what? We still have a few more years studying and living within these walls." "What's your point?" she said. "I'm saying it's worth exploring more than just the library and the classrooms. Have you been to the local cafè yet?" "Um... I don't remember," Haley said. "There! Let's start there." "I don't know... I have so much to learn... I'll check my diary." "I didn't say today," James said. "Then when?" "I won't tell you." "Why not?" she said. "You surely lack spontanteity in your life. So I'm in charge now." "But..." "Objections will only be accepted via email. I'll pick you up," he said. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let's just make it tonight, okay?" "Okay, no problem. Dates are usually at night, right?" "Dates?" Haley said. "Alright, it's a deal," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:49 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618140937-1

"Hi, Lily! How are you?" he said. "Oh, hello there! You... Wait, I remember... James, right?" she said. "Yeah. Congratulations on getting into Leonheart like you wanted." "Thank you! It couldn't have gone any other way. Just impossible! But I was so happy at that moment! It was such a relief. Whoa, you got in too, right?" "That's right," James said. "That's great! I'm so glad for you!" "Oh, really? You are? Why is that?" "Um... I'm just a very empathic person. And you seem really nice at first glance. Plus we are both from Leonheart. We have to stick together! The house needs mages like u, like you and me!" Lily said. "She's new here, and she's already talking like a prefect. Elijah should be worried about his position, that's for sure," James thought. "Oh, don't make me blush. I'm glad to be on the team with you too, Lily. Though I really don't know how freshmen can help the house... Maybe we can ask Elijah about that?" he said. "Are you kidding me? It's all in our hands!" "Really? You're so enthusiastic! I love it!" "Hehe, thanks. Listen, every point counts. It's every student's job to fight for their house," she said. "So that's how it is. Still, isn't it more important that we study now? I just don't get it, Lily. If the house wins the competition, so what?" "So what? So what?! It's prestige and influence. The whole magical world watches the results of house battles.  It's a great like on a resume. At the very least!" Lily said. "Whoa, okay. If you say so. I should admit that it sounds really useful. I'm in!" "Really?! Yay!" "Yeah, I'm going to try at least," James said. "Oh, great! The two of us together are much more able to stand up to Naomi and her stupid Adderin... It's decided." "What's decided?" "We are definitely not going to lose the house competition to Naomi!" she said. "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" "What is it?" "No, no, I'm sorry. You're so cute when you're motivated. It's adorable!" he said. "Stop it! I'm blushing. He-he-he." "And that just makes you prettier!" "Aah! You're insufferable. Let's just focus on our goal!" Lily said. "Sure, no problem. Our main goal is house points, right?" "That's right." "Then we should start with studying. Let's go to class, look around, and make a plan," he said. "James... You're so meticulous about this! I didn't expect..." "Is it bad?" "Are you kidding? If it wasn't so crowded, I'd kiss you!" she said. "Ah-ha-ha. I'll keep that in mind." "So we go to class now, and then..." "We meet and discuss the plan," James said. "Great! It's a deal." "Then see you later!" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:15 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141715-1

"Students! Take your seats, class is about to begin! The topic of today's class: Stoneskin Potion," Sabrina said. "Excuse me... Why do we need to turn our skin to stone, Miss Spellman? Won't that hurt?" Carter said. "Great question! It would not. Sure, the name may sound a little graphic and flashy. But in reality this potion hardens your skin and makes it more resistant to magic. But there's no 'Golem-like' appearance. Your skin will just become as strong as armour or stone. Hence the name 'Sttoneskin'. That's all." "Oh, that's why. I get it. Thank you." "Now, if there's no more questions, let's start brewing!" Who's gonna be first?" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141826-1

"Carter, who brews a Stoneskin potion at such low heat? You see how sloppy it gets?" Sabrina said. "Yes," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141849-1

"Read the recipe again carefully, we'll try again next class. Have a seat," Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141905-1

"Grace, darling! That's a beautiful shade, but..." Sabrina said. "It is, isn't it? I've tried hard! Thank you, Miss Spellman!" she said. "I'm not finished."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141930-1

"And this is what the Stoneskin potion looks like. It's beautiful, but you've obviously mixed up the ingredients. I'm afraid what you've concocted will kill a man rather than save him," Sabrina continued. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:51 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618141954-1

"Stir a little faster, James. That's it, goo. You have a natural talent for potions," Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142014-1

"Look at the hue of that potion. Just like mine..." she said. "Thank you. But it's all down to you, Miss Spellman. You must be a natural-born teacher," James said. "Okay, now we're both flattering each other. Let's stop." "Don't you like getting compliments?" "I do. But not during class. Have a seat," Sabrina said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142056-1

"Class, I want you all to pay attention to these two grains. Perfect shade, nutty smell, no bubbles. I made one of these bottles especially for the demonstration," she said. "No, do't tell me she decided..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142128-1

"And the other one was just brewed by Mr. Pogger! Bravo! Let's all give him a round of applause!" Sabrina continued. "Bravo!" Grace said. "Come on, guys. I just got lucky," James said. "Damn, I was worried about nothing. It's nice to be the center of attention. It's like stepping onto the fiel again and hearing the cheers of the crowd..." he thought. "That's the end of the lesson for today. James, don't forget to pick up your potion," Sabrina said. "That's right, I get to take it back!" he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142208-1

"Here's your reward," Sabrina said. "What kind of reward is that?" James said. "What do you mean?" "Well, I brewed it. I can brew one just like it any time. Is that a reward?" "Hmm... Well, what do you want as a reward?" she said. "I don't know... A kiss, maybe?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142241-1

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha." "Ouch. Pretty painful reaction," he thought. "James, you can't be serious. You're my student, and how would it look to outside observers..." Sabrina said. "On the other hand, she didn't say she didn't like me. I think it's just the opposite... But it's better to lighten the mood now," James thought. "Come on, Miss Spellman. It's just a joke. Just like you said," he said. "Oh, Victoria told me about these jokes of yours... Lovely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:13 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142435-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142455-1

"Wow! I can't take mt eyes off her..." James thought. "Haley! You look great!" he said. "Hi, James. Thank you. Shall we go?" she said. "What eagerness! You're in a hurry to get back to your books, aren't you?" "Why are you like that?" "I didn't mean to offend you. I was just kidding. Your speech about the magic textbook was so passionate," James said. "Stupid!" "Heh. Let's hurry up, I'm starving."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142552-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142600-1

"It's beautiful here!" Haley said. "It really is. There's something magical about nature," James said. "Do you think the world will ever be the same for us?" "What do you mean?" "Well, there's magic all around... Is everything here so saturated with magic? Or have we just learned to feel it around us?" she said. "Hmm. Wait, what's the difference?" "If it's the latter, then we'll be able to feel the magic around us when we get home." "I never really thought about it," he said. "Can you imagine how depressing it would be in the summer? To feel all that magic and not be able to use it..." "Don't worry about it. Summer is still a long way off. You'll get tired of magic and miss the benefits of civilization." "You think so?" Haley said. "Of course. Let's get inside."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142720-1

"Everything looks so yummy!" James said. "Bon appetit!" Haley said. "You too."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142736-1

"Hmm, she chews so neatly. Strange... I've never paid attention to the way my companions eat. Maybe I'm staring too hard," James thought. "What? Would you like to try some?" Haley said. "Uh? What? No, no, thank you." "It' just that you were looking so closely..." "She did notice, though!" James thought. "I was just thinking. Nevermind," he said. "Whatever you say, I don't mind," Haley said. "Whew... got through that," he thought. "What were you thinking about?" she said. "Dammit!" he thought. "About your... About your eyes," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142857-1

"W-what, excuse me?" Haley said. "I didn't mean to sound creepy... It's just, I don't know if it's the magic in the air... or if you have really expressive eyes... I got a little lost in them," he said. "James... Are you serious? I'd sooner believe you're dreaming about my sushi." "What?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618142935-1

"Well, it's just that you... I'm sorry to be blunt..." Haley said. "Your order," Molly said. "You wanted to tell me something..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618143001-1

"Forget it," Haley said. "No, come on, I'm curious!" Why don't you believe my compliment is sincere?" James said. "Well... You don't strike me as a romantic!" "What do you mean?" "We haven't known each other very long, but... You seem like a simpler, more straightforward kind of guy. Not the kind of guy who would sit with a girl and think about eternal things. I'd be less surprised if you were staring at my chest," she said. "You're hurting my feelings. I've been looking at your boobs for a long time!" "There! That's what I'm talking about!" "I'm a multifaceted person," he said. "Nevermind. Anyway, spit it out!" "What do you mean?" "Tell me why you called me here," Haley said. "What do you mean..." "You wanted to talk about something? To talk about the basics of magic? Maybe practice some magic together? Or were you trying to trick me?" "Is it working?" James said. "I knew it!" "I was just kidding! You're desperately lacking in simple impulses in your life. I asked you out because I wanted to ask you out. I hardly know anybody here but you. And I thought we had a great time on the train..." "Yeah, you were a lot of fun. I'm sorry for jumping to the punch line. In high school, guys often pretended to be interested in me. And in reality, they needed my help in school," she said. "And what, no one wanted to get into your pants?" James thought. "I'm sorry that you went to school with scumbags. But don't lump everyone together. Give me a chance and eventually you'll see what I'm really like. There's no other way," he said. "Hmm. Okay. Friends?" "Friends. For now." "For now?!" Haley said. "Who knows what you'll do..." "Heh, okay. Look, James, it was really nice to make a friend, but..." "Have we already had a fight?!" he said. "No, no! I have to finish my individual assignment from Victoria. Gotta run!" "I get it. It's hard to let go and stop being a stright A-student. Just do what you think is right."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618143347-1

"Thank you for a lovely evening," Haley said. "You too," James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:05 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618143611-1

"Haley! I knew I'd find you here!" he said. "James, good to see you! What's up?" she said. "Nothing. I just missed you. What are you doing?" "Studying. I have an individual test with Miss Victoria after class." "Individual test?! What the fudge is that? We're supposed to be studying?" James said. "Aha-ha. No, no!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618143702-1

"I just wanted to pick up some tutorials on how to do advanced martial arts spells. Mostly for the yheory, of course. But you can't get books like that for a freshman, it's too dangerous," Haley said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618143720-1

"Miss Lapis is willing to make an exception for me. If I get full marks on the spell course from the basic textbook," she continued. "Oh... Sounds hard," James said. "Hard doesn't mean impossible!" "Heh. I'll keep that in mind. Okay, I'll get out of your way." "Wait a minute! I have a favour to ask you..." Haley said. "I'm all ears." "My potions book was dipped in ink last night by pixies. I went to the library and left a request for a replacement. But Miss Amelie couldn't find the textbook right away. So she told me to come in between classes. And then Miss Lapis said my practical was after class." "What a busy day you've had this morning. I don't envy you. So what's your request?" he said. "I don't have time to go pick up my textbook myself before Potions. And the library closes after class. I don't know what to do, but then you showed up... like a knight on a white horse! Just like in the fairy tales!" "Hey, wait a minute! I haven't agreed to anything yet." "Yeah, I know. Just daydreaming. So, can you pick up the textbook?" she said. "No problem. But you'll owe me one." "The knights in fairy tales do good deeds in the name of honour!" "I'm just a product of my times and upbringing," James said. "All right. I'm in your debt. Something tells me I can trust you." "Consider the new textbook already in your bag."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144002-1

"Hello, Mr... Pogger, am I right?" Amelie said. "Yeah, you have a perfect memory!" James said. "What can I do for you during school hours? Let me guess..." "I need a textbook..." "You need a textbook! That was too easy," she said. "I'm impressed. What's your secret? Magic?" "Experience. There are many spirits and magical beings at the academy. And many of them don't mind messing around with naive freshmen." "Hats off to you," he said. "What kind of textbook do you need?" "I just came to pick up Haley Ranger's potions book. She said you knew about it." "Yeah, yeah, of course. Helping out your friend? That's very nice of you," Amelie said. "How could I not?" "Just a moment..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:25 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144137-1

"Well, where is she? How long do I have to wait?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144150-1

"Ahem. Ahem." "Yes? What can I do for you?" Amelie said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144204-1

"You went to get me a potions textbook..." James said. "Yes? It completely slipped my mind," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144217-1

"I'm kidding! You should have seen your face!" Amelie continued. "Well, what can I say, you got me," James said. "Here's your textbook. The last one in the warehouse! A rarity. The new batch was given and the old one was thrown out. Only this one survived, lost on the shelves. Lucky guy!" "Maybe Haley will get lucky, too." "You'll tell me about it later," she said. "I will. A thousand thanks! I gotta run before class starts!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144315-1

"James! You're here! Did you get the book?" Haley said. "Of couse, I did!" he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:35 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144331-1

"One ancient textbook. Sign for it here, please," James said. "Wee! I don't believe it!" Haley said. "Believe it." "James! Thank you! Now I'm gonna make it! You don't know how much it means to me!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144408-1

"I can imagine. You told me right away. Be careful with it. Amelie said all the new textbooks are gone. This one's a rarity!" he said. "Ooh... Nice! Ancient folios turn me on!" she said. "Wait... You're kidding, right?" "Who knows... Of course, I'm kidding! Thank you so much. I owe you one!" "Yes, I remember," James said. "But now I have to finish learning my spells. Otherwise, I won't get them to Victoria after class and it was all for nothing!" "Exactly. Well, I won't get in the way!" 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618144923-1

"Listen, what about that job you were talking about? Is it still available?" James said. "Sure, bro. Glad you asked. I could really use some help!" Elijah said. "What's up?" "There's an order that needs to be picked up in town this weekend. But I can't do it personally." "Why not?" James said. "I asked a fairy to get something for me. She got in troublewith the law because of it. And her father said he'd rip my head off next time he sees me." "so that's why you can't go there... I see." "So, will you pick up the nectar of the dryads for me?" Elijah said. "Nectar of the dryads? What's that?" "Haven't you heard about the nectar of the dryads? Believe me, there are no words to describe it." "Well, give it a try," James said. "You're going back to your roots, brother. No shyness, no doubts. Euphoria." "What is it? A drug?" "Hey, take it easy. No, of course, it's not! It's just a powerful magical aphrodisiac," Elijah said. "Oh, wow... All right, I'm on it." "That's great. I knew you wouldn't let me down. You have to go to the Chompski Shop on the main square. And tell the owner to get Willow." "Got it," James said. "Tell her Mr. Bloom sent you. It's already paid for." "It's that simple?" "Of course, it is, handsome. I told you it was a great job. I'll see you back here when you pick up the nectar. Good luck," Elijah said. "Alright, I'll see you later."

https://ibb.co/5LDrp00

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:15 am

https://ibb.co/q5sK27X

"Oh yes. That's what I'm talking about."

https://ibb.co/VYqTGzM

"Your nipples are getting hard. Are you dreaming about me squeezing them? I know you do. But I think I have a better idea."

https://ibb.co/5YN3wmD

"Let's take a look at your blossom now. Just move your leg a little bit... Don't be shy. Here we go."

https://ibb.co/4R6pfT1

"Now I can see what you've been hiding here... I think your panties are very sexy. And your skin... Amazingly sioft and tender... Should I move my hand a little bit higher?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618145633-1

"Mhm... mmm..." "Shit, I think she could wake up any minute. Better get out of here and get some sleep," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618145655-1

"Hello?" he said. "James, hi. It's Haley!" she said. "Haley? How did you get my number?" "I asked Samantha." "Do you two know each other?" James said. "Of course, we do! She's a legend!" "Wait... What?" "She's a straight-A student and the pride of Leonheart!" Haley said. "Uh... That's what you mean." "Yeah. Are you up yet?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618145749-1

"I'm about to," James said. "I stumbled across something interesting in my potions textbook," she said. "Haley, please..." "This is different! It's not part of the textbook. There are some really weird notes in the margins. I wanted to show them to you." "sounds interesting," he said. "Can we meet?" "Sure." "Great! After classes?" she said. "Yeah." "Bye-bye!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:08 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150124-1

"Hey, how is your break going?" he said. "Hello, James! I've already revised all my materials and now I'm just waiting for class. But time moves so slowly," Haley said. "Seems like you need to get some fresh air. Let's go for a walk in the garden." "Great idea! Let's go."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150149-1

"Such a magnificent garden! To tell the truth, I've never been here before," James said. "No way! It's the most incredible place of the Academy. I like to listen to audiobooks here, especially in the evenings," Haley said. "Sorry, what? Audiobooks?" "Yep. What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" "Nothing, it's just... I mean, do you listen to music at least sometimes?" he said. "Almost never. I don't even have a favourite singer or musical group." "Are you kidding me?! We gotta fix it."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150242-1

"I've just never had enough time figuring it out," Haley said. "Is it even possible? You are missing out so much," James said. "Hmmm... Maybe you are right. Is it just me or did I say it for the first time?" "Hey, I've got an idea! I will create a special playlist of different songs I think you'd like. And you will share your opinion about it." "How nice you are!" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150349-1

"I still cannot believe you haven't been here before! What do you even do in your free time?" said. "Oho, are there marble figures? Angels! I wonder how old they are... They look really vintage. And this precision of the details!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150423-1

"Wait, what??" he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:34 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150431-1

"Did you see that?" James said. "What are you talking about?" Haley said. "Angels! Their positions were different just a minute ago!" "Were you really never interested in the history of Cordale?" "Of course, I was, but not as much as you," he said. "I thought everybody knows about these magical creatures. They are not just statues, they are real things." "What do you mean?" "They can move, but only if nobody's watching. Blinking also counts! These angels are babes, so they are too weak to do any harm. But the patter of little feet and laughter could scare anyone, especially at nighttime," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150539-1

"After that I'll probably avoid night walks here. And what about the grown-ups?" James said. "Usually nothing that bad, but there's always an exception. If they've spent a significant time without control and communication... They could possibly start to kill. And as you understand, their magical powers are quite useful in this regard," Haley said. "Crazy angels that have everything you need to become the best murderers? Whoa! Sounds kinda creepy, don't you think?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150631-1

"C'mon, don't be that scared! Look how cute they are!" she said. "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Cute? I wouldn't put it like that!" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150654-1

"Ohh, God, is this for real? Their bodies work just like ours even? So, in any case..." Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150710-1

"Don't worry, the probability that you will meet an angel dreaming of killing you is too low. You can trust me on that," she continued. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:46 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150724-1

"Just relax!" Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150733-1

"Whoah! They really are more frightening than I thought," she said. "Ugh, don't worry, one sweetie told me that there is no need to be afraid of angels," James said. "That's not funny! You're such a dummy!" "Why are you smiling, then?" "I'm not smiling!" Haley said. "Yes, you just raised the corner of your lips. Does that sound better?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150846-1

"James, you're unbelievable!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150907-1

"Oh, the lesson is going to begin in 5 minutes. We need to hurry!" Haley said. "I think I will attend the class later. I really want to wander around the garden," James said. "Just blink carefully." "Ha-ha-ha, thanks!" "See ya! Bye-bye!" she said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618150943-1

"I'll have to remember this place! Such a great opportunity to play a prank on somebody," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:29 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151132-1

"Greetings, students! Today we're going to brew a Magic Reflection Potion! This is a very useful potion if you encounter a wizard in battle. It reflecyts spells bac to the one who is attacking you. This potion needs to be stirred continously as you add ingredients. So taday you have to split into pairs," Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151201-1

"Cool! Teamwork! I'm with James!" Grace said. "Did I hear right? She wants to team up with me?" James thought. "Me?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151221-1

"Of course she does. You and I are both great potion makers. We'll do great," Grace said. "You convinced me. Let's show everyone what we can do!" James said. "What an investment! I knew you had the winners mentality."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151301-1

"You flatter me. Let's get started. We have a lot of work to do," he said. "Good," she laughs. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151318-1

"You're good at stirring, James. How many grams of butterfly wings again?" Grace said. "Three and a half will do," he said. "Thank you, James."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:20 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151340-1

"You've got so strong arms. Do you work out?" Grace said. "Is she hitting on me? She's got time. I have a potion to stir, really..." James thought. "I used to play soccer for years. But after an injury, I quit," he said. "Too bad, I'd like to cheer for you from the stands sometime." "Well, we're in Cordale, so... Everything's possible." "Students, turn off the fire and stop stirring!" Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151422-1

"This is unbelievable work, guys! You could sell a potion like this. Both of you did a great job," Sabrina said. "Thank you, ma'am," Grace said. "Take a vial as a reward for your efforts."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151627-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151635-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151726-1

"That was easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618151857-1

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181254-1

"Here we go. Let me just enjoy this magnificent view. I don't know where to start... Your whole body is so damn hot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:35 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181320-1

"Oh yeah... that feels good. I can feel your heart beating, Lily. I can feel every breath you take. This really brings us closer, my dear. Let's take a look at other honey spots..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181407-1

"This underwear emphasizes your beauty. Especially between your legs... I bet you like my caresses. I know just where to touch... I will be gentle with you, dear Lily. I feel the heat of your loins. You obviously don't mind feeling someone's tender hands... Maybe next time..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181429-1

"The blanket is moved and I have a beautiful view of your legs... They drive me crazy..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181441-1

"And your toes... I wish I could..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181451-1

"Damn. I think she's gonna wake up any minute. Better get out of here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181514-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181532-1

"As usual, we've gathered you here to announce the results of our traditional House Tournament. We've calculated the total points for each House. And the winner is... Leonheart!" Arthur said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:25 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181644-1

"Gordon, hello," James said. "Come on in, boy, pick out what you like! Come closer. So, why are you here?" the dwarf said. "Actually, I'm not here to see you this time. Can you get Willow?" "Heh! Sure. Willow, baby! You have a visitor! Just a second, she's probably busy with something important." "That's okay, I'll wait as long as it takes..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181733-1

"Hi there!" she said. "What the..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181747-1

"But I was just... How did you get in here?!" he said. "Silly, have you forgotten that I'm a fairy?" Willow said. "I didn't know fairies could sneak up on you like that." "People just don't know how to pay attention to what's going on around them." "Interesting opinion," James said. "Did you call me for something? You want me to find you a magical artifact for you?" "I want to get the nectar of a dryad for Elijah Bloom." "So you're Elijah's friend!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181836-1

"Hold on one second... I'll be right there! Or..." Willow said. "What?" James said. "You want to see something cool?" "Sure I do." "Then follow me," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181909-1

"So, what do you think?" Willow said. "What do I think? About what? A pile of book? A ladder? A trunk?" James said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:24 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181926-1

"Wow! You really don't see anything? I'm telling you, people can't see anything around them. Your ability to sense magic is no match to ours," Willow said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618181942-1

"Look..." she said. "Whoa... Wow... It's like looking into the eyes of the cosmos... What the hell is that?" James said. "A wormhole. A fairy portal that connects my grove to this world." "Your... grove? Sorry, I don't know anything about fairies." "Oh, those people. I'm not surprised," Willow said. "You're obviously prejudiced against us." "What makes you say that?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618182031-1

"I'll be right back..." she said. "Wait, where are you going?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618182045-1

"Isn't that dangerous?" James said. "Hee hee hee! You're so silly..." Willow said. "Wait a minute!" James said. "Who does that?! And what kind of weird magic is this? It really is like distant galaxies... One thing's for sure, this chest doesn't seem to have a bottom..." he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 7 20230618182118-1

"Well, how long do I have to wait here?" he wondered. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next