Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer of love

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Summer of love - Page 3 Empty Summer of love

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This is an AVN about life in a small town during the pandemic. All NSFW screenshots will be hidden but can be viewed by using my password - don't have it, then PM me or look for it on my FB. Click on images to enlarge. Well, you know all that by now if you've been following these stories I have going here  Smile Let's get started...

Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231422-1

My name is Pete. People were so cheerful when 2020 started. They all said the world would be a better place in this decade. But who could say what we would find in the end? Global pandemic, social distancing... I lost my job as a yoga instructor in a big city. It was lucky for me that the yoga center in this small town hired me and my girlfriend. They even let us live in this house, two bedrooms and one bathroom. We only use one bedroom, so there's still one bedroom left. But not for long if I ask Nina tonight. My mother is a nurse. She's busy helping people out there. She asked me if I could let her boyfriend stay with me. Well, I lived with him when I was a kid, though. I didn't call him 'Dad' because they didn't get married. But to show him some respect, I called him 'Uncle Joe' when my mother was around. But behind their backs, I called him 'Sleepy Creepy Joe', hahaha... But, well... I think Nina doesn't like the idea of having an old man living with us. Anyway, I think it's time to have breakfast and start a new day. I'll turn off the music and go to the kitchen then.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231823-1Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231829-1Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231842-1

"Morning, Pete." "Morning, Nina." "I'm opening the center now. Enjoy your breakfast, Pete." "Thank you, Nina."
That's my girlfriend.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231928-1

All of my friends say she's a good catch. And I can't agree more.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231117231946-1

After having breakfast, I change into my work outfit. I only need to walk to the center since it's just next-door.

Back to top Go down

Summer of love - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer of love

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:56 am

Suddenly, I receive a phone call from Emma.
"Yeah?" "Hey! We'll have a small party at my house this Saturday. I wonder if you and Nina are free to join us or not?" she said. "Well, let me ask Nina first," I said. "Okay! Please let me know soon so I can prepare." "Okay." "Thanks. I've gotta go now. See you on Wednesday," Emma said. "Yeah. See you."
As the day ends, I close the center. After dinner I have a shower before going to bed.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118043711-1

"Oh! Emma invited us to her house this weekend," I said. "Yeah. She told me about that on the trip last weekend," Nina said. "So will you go?" "Yeah, I'll go. How about you?" "Well, I don't have anything to do this weekend anyway. I guess I'll go with you then," I said. "I heard that her husband would be home with his new assistant." "Oh! It would be nice to meet new people. We haven't had any new members lately, maybe we can sign them up." "Yeah," she said. "Well, good night then, Nina." "Good night, Pete."

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118043921-1

Tuesday.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118043933-1

"Oh! Are you going somewhere, Nina?" I said. "Well, I have a day off today," she said. "Oh, right! I forgot about that!" "I'm going to go shopping with Emma today." "Have fun then," I said. "Thanks. See you tonight, Pete." "Yeah. See you."

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044054-1

After having breakfast and changing clothes, I open the center. Without Nina, I'm going to be alone today. Lily and Ivy usually come here on Tiesday and Thursday. But there's only Ivy today.
"Lily's so busy these days. She has to go to the lab early in the morning so I have to come alone today," she said. "Ah, well. Nina's off today. I think I'll have to be your instructor," I said. "That's okay. We're not strangers anyway. It's just that I think I'm good at Zen now. Would you please show me something new today?" "Of course. I'll teach you a new pose today." "Thank you," Ivy said. 

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044227-1

And we start with a basic pose. To be honest, I think Ivy is doing good already. She doesn't need my help at all. But looking at her like this is so tempting. I want to get a hold of her slender body. Should I say that she's doing it wrong so I have to help her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:26 pm

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044423-1

I really want to squeeze and massage her ass, but I try to control myself. Seeing that Ivy doesn't say anything, I wonder if I should make it further.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044452-1

"Oh! What are you doing?" she said. "Just stand still! I'm trying to help you now! Stay focused! Try not to get distracted by it!"
I know it's just a lame excuse, but I don't what else to say.
"No! I don't think this is good! Please let me go!" Ivy said.
Shit!
"Oh! Okay!" 
I get away from her and let her practice alone. At the end of the practice, we say goodbye. After she leaves, I have to spend time alone for the rest of the day since people are scared to go out now when the pandemic is getting worse. After a hard-working day, I close the center in the evening. Nina is calling me.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044649-1

"What's the problem, Nina?" I said. "Hey! We'll go to the new bar tonight," she said. "Oh! The new bar near Lily's house?" "Yes, that's the one! We also called Lily and Ivy, but Lily's still at work so only Ivy will join us. Do you want to join us too?" "That's a great idea! When do I have to go?" I said. "Anytime. We're on our way now." "Okay. I'll go after cleaning and having a shower." "Okay. See you soon, Pete," Nina said. "Yeah, see you."
After her call, I close the center and walk back home. I have dinner alone before going to the bar.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044843-1

After having a quick shower, I walk to the bar. I don't know why they still open a new bar like this. Not many people want to go to places like this when the pandemic is worsening day by day.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044915-1

As I open the door, the first one I see inside the bar is Ivy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:02 am

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118044935-1

"Hi, everyone!" "Oh, have a seate, Pete!" Nina said.
Why does Emma look grumpy like that?

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045027-1

I sit down next to Ivy.
"How may I help you?" the bartender said. "A glass of beer for me, please," I said. "A minute, please."
I turn to Ivy. She looks nice in this outfit. Not too revealing but still attractive.
"Lily can't come tonight, eh?"
Nina already told me that, but I still use it as a reason to start a conversation with Ivy.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045158-1

"Yeah. She's busy at the lab these days. I'm not sure if she'll be home tonight or not either," Ivy said. "Oh, I see." "Here you are, mate," the bartender said. "Oh! Thank you!" I said. "You're welcome."
After receiving my glass of beer, I turn back to Ivy.
"I spent the last two days watching 'The Adventures of Sinbad,'" she said. "Oh! The Canadian TV series!" I said. "I saw the scene you talked about."
Shit! Don't tell me she'll talk about the butt spanking incident! What if Nina overhears us?
"To be honest, the outfits of the actresses in the movies are too revealing!" Ivy said. "Well, I think that's normal though," I said. "Yeah. Maybe I'm not used to it yet. It's not like that where I'm from." "Yeah."
She doesn't bring up the butt spanking! What a relief! We continue discussing some trivial things. It seems that she's getting bored because Lily is more busy these days. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:34 am

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045512-1

"I'm not sure about that, Emma!" Nina said. "Trust me, he'll like it and ask for more!" Emma said. "Hey, girls! What are you talking about?" I said. "Nothing!" Nina said. "Just girl stuff," Emma said. 
As if trying to avoid me, Nina turns to Ivy and the bartender. What she's doing makes me more curious. And now, with only Emma, I decide to ask her directly.
"So? What dod you guys talk about?" "Why should I tell uou? Listen, I will go to the restroom. Wait about 2 minutes and follow me. We'll see if I should tell you what I discussed with Nina or not," she said. "Okay." "Good!"

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045731-1

"Right after saying so, Emma stands up and walks to the restroom. After 2 minutes, I also stand up and walk to the restroom.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045758-1

The restroom is for both genders, and there's no one else inside now.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118045814-1

Emma's waiting for me in a corner. Right after seeing me, she goes straight to the point.
"We stopped at my place for lunch. And she saw something interesting in my bedroom," she said. "What was it?" I wondered. 
I feel more curious after hearing that.
"Just some pills." Emma said. "Pills? What kind of pills?" I said. "To make me enjoy having sex better." "You mean drugs?" "Relax! It's not what you're thinking!" Anyway, I put it in her bag when she didn't notice," she said. "What the fudge!?" And she knew about that when you approached us just now. I told he to use it tonight, and she would have the best sex ever!" "Shit!" I said. "So? Don't you have to thank me for that?" "Thank you for what?" "Because you will enjoy the pil with her!" Emma said. "But what do you mean about 'thanking you'?" "Heh... My husband has been away for 3 weeks now. I think you know what I want.
What a slut! Fucking her is not a problem, but the problem is Nina! It won't be good if she knows about that!!
"What if this is a trap? What if you tell Nina about this?" I said. "I'm not stupid to sacrifice my friendship with her. But that's your call though. Trusting me or not is on you," Emma said. "fudge it! Let's do it!" "Yeah! That's what I want to hear!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

https://ibb.co/ykWyZZH
https://ibb.co/kcCmMSr

"Hey! Hey! I won't allow you to cum outside of my vagina!" Emma said. "What? What if you get preganant?" I said. "Don't worry! It's safe today!"

https://ibb.co/kKgQkLt
https://ibb.co/PQZmtG8
https://ibb.co/Wy1ZLZf

There's nothing to stop me now.
"fudge me! fudge me!" she said.

https://ibb.co/BKBtKQW
https://ibb.co/8DbYFpP
https://ibb.co/cL26s22
https://ibb.co/ZSR90Td

"You're better than I thought. But it's not wise to do another shot since they will suspect if we're in the restroom together for too long. Good night, then. See you another day," Emma said. 

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118050812-1

When I get out, there's no one outside except the bartender.
"They told me to tell you that they felt tired and decided to go home first," he said. "Oh, okay. Thank you."
Since there's no reason for me to drink and chat with the bartender, I decide to go home. As I get home, I don't see Nina in the living room. Maybe she's in the bedroom.

https://ibb.co/3WMhnJL

And when I open the door, I see Nina masturbating on our bed.

https://ibb.co/nPX7R9Q

She doesn't even notice my presence. And I'm pretty sure she took Emma's pill. I know what Nina wants right now. She wants me to bang her!

https://ibb.co/RQChQqc
https://ibb.co/6RvHWnz
https://ibb.co/gd4nJrn

Right after cumming with me, Nina falls into sleep. 

https://ibb.co/B2PLnx2

I go into the bathroom and relax myself in the hot water.

https://ibb.co/JzVWkCh

As I get out of the bathroom, Nina's still sleeping soundly. Thinking that it's best to let her sleep, I lie down next to her. And I fall asleep not long after. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051439-1

Wednesday.
"Morning, Pete," she said. "Good morning, Nina."

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051538-1

Emma comes to the center today. She and Nina are becoming friends now. I continue to train Emma today. Usually there's no one training around 4PM. And it's the same today. There's no one else except me and Nina. As the day ends, I close the center.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051612-1

After having a shower, I go to bed.
"Good night, Nina." "Good night, Pete," she said.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051642-1

Thursday. After having breakfast and changing clothes, I walk over to the center. Nina's sitting alone inside. Ivy and Lily called last night to say they would be absent today. We don't have any trainees or customers the entire day. And I close the center in the evening.
"Hey!"

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051744-1

"What's the problem, Nina?" I said. "Lily just called me. She has some movie tickets. But she can't go home tonight, she has to stay at the lab. So she asked us to go with Ivy. I feel tired. But do you want to go with her?" she said. "Well..."
Should I go with her?
"I'm bored now. A movie is a good idea," I said. "Okay. I'm going to answer her then. Have fun tonight," Nina said. "Thanks."

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051935-1

After dinner, I have a shower before walking to Ivy's home. She's already dressed when I arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:32 pm

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118051950-1

To be honest, the movie is so boring. It's just a Coming-of-Age movie about love. But, well, we can't expect more from an 18-year-old girl like Ivy. Watching the movie, I think about having a drink after it ends. Should I take her to the nearest bar after the movie ends?

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118052055-1

After the movie ends, I take her to the nearest bar. There's only the bartender inside. Well, it's not a surprise amid the pandemic.

Summer of love - Page 3 20231118052117-1

After ordering some drinks, I spend the night chatting with Ivy. She's more open now, and she speaks a lot tonight.
"I spent a lot of my free time learning English from watching movies. And you know, I really hate how Western people try to us East Asian cultures to attract East Asian people, especially in naming characters. For example, in Kungfu Panda, the master is Master 'Shifu.' So, which one is his name? 'Shifu'? In fact, people call their master 'shifu' in Chinese. How could they name a master 'shifu.'? That's ridiculous," Ivy said. "Well, I don't know about that though," I said. "The same goes to Kim Possible!" "The TV cartoon series?" "Yeah. I watched both Kungfu Panda and Kim Possible when I was a kid. I didn't know English at that time. But I watched the series again lately. And just like Master 'Shifu,' they call the master in the series as Master 'Sensei.' And 'sensei' is the title for a master in Japanese, just like 'shifu' in Chinese," she said. "Yeah. That really is ridiculous." "They thought that using Wast Asian languages would attract more Wast Asian people. But I think it makes us more annoyed about that. Like someone doesn't know anything about your language but try to speak it to impress you." "Whoa! I didn't know it's this serious!" I said. "Well, I think it depends on each person. Some people don't care, but some people care much about that." "Like you, I guess." "Yeah. I do care pretty much about that. But mostly because I was influenced by my boyfriend," Ivy said.
Hearing her talk about her boyfriend, I ask without thinking.
"How about your relationship with him now? Is everything fine?" "Well, maybe it's because of the distance. I think our relationship isn't good anymore. And maybe we're drifting apart slowly," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3