Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer of love

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer of love - Page 2 Empty Summer of love

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This is an AVN about life in a small town during the pandemic. All NSFW screenshots will be hidden but can be viewed by using my password - don't have it, then PM me or look for it on my FB. Click on images to enlarge. Well, you know all that by now if you've been following these stories I have going here  Smile Let's get started...

Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231422-1

My name is Pete. People were so cheerful when 2020 started. They all said the world would be a better place in this decade. But who could say what we would find in the end? Global pandemic, social distancing... I lost my job as a yoga instructor in a big city. It was lucky for me that the yoga center in this small town hired me and my girlfriend. They even let us live in this house, two bedrooms and one bathroom. We only use one bedroom, so there's still one bedroom left. But not for long if I ask Nina tonight. My mother is a nurse. She's busy helping people out there. She asked me if I could let her boyfriend stay with me. Well, I lived with him when I was a kid, though. I didn't call him 'Dad' because they didn't get married. But to show him some respect, I called him 'Uncle Joe' when my mother was around. But behind their backs, I called him 'Sleepy Creepy Joe', hahaha... But, well... I think Nina doesn't like the idea of having an old man living with us. Anyway, I think it's time to have breakfast and start a new day. I'll turn off the music and go to the kitchen then.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231823-1Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231829-1Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231842-1

"Morning, Pete." "Morning, Nina." "I'm opening the center now. Enjoy your breakfast, Pete." "Thank you, Nina."
That's my girlfriend.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231928-1

All of my friends say she's a good catch. And I can't agree more.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231117231946-1

After having breakfast, I change into my work outfit. I only need to walk to the center since it's just next-door.

Back to top Go down

Summer of love - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer of love

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118015732-1Summer of love - Page 2 20231118015749-1

"Say cheese!" she said.
I hate to admit it, but this is stupid! Why the hell did I agree to do something like this? Hmph... So boring... Well... Why don't I get used to the situation? Should I hold her shoulder and say it will help make her boyfriend more jealous?

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118015842-1

"Umph... What are you doing?" she said. "Your boyfriend will be more jealous this way, Ivy." "I see..." she said.
She accepted! Hehehe... Should I do more? What a stupid idea!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118015947-1

"Thank you for helping me today, Pete," she said. "You're welcome, Ivy."
Hmph... Nina told me to take her home. But should I do that?
"Let me take you home, Ivy." "Umph... Lily will be home late tonight, and I don't have to prepare dinner for her. So I'm going to have dinner outside now," she said. "Then let's have dinner together. I'll take you home after that." "Umph... Will it be okay if you get home late?" "Don't worry. Nina knows that I'm out with you, and she trusts me," I said. "Umph... if you say so." "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" "Yeah! Let's go!" Ivy said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020149-1

At dinner, Ivy tells me how her life was back in Vietnam. According to what she tells me, it's a nice country. Food is good, the weather is nice in her city. But the air is polluted, and the traffic is terrible. A short time later, she changes the topic and tells me about her problem with her boyfriend. The different time zones make it so they rarely have a chance to talk to each other directly. Most of the time, they only exchange messages. She's worried that he might fall in love with another girl. But I also think it's the same for her. It's so very easy for a naive girl like her to be fooled by a bad boy. I assure her, tell her that I'll help her if she needs me. She's happy to hear that, and tells me she wants to take more photos in the near future. Since Nina seems okay with this plan to make Ivy's boyfriend jealous, I agree to go with her again when I have free time.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020342-1

After having dinner, I take her home. She looks happy and not embarrassed anymore. After saying good night, Ivy goes inside. I decide to go home and rest for the night. I go to bed around 10:00 PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:34 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020513-1

Friday. 
"Morning, Pete." "Morning, Nina." "It's Friday now. Do you want to have a drink with me tonight at the bar? It's been a long time since we had a night drinking just the two of us," she said.
Should I have a drink with her?
"That's a great idea!" "Good! We'll go together tonight! I'm opening the center now. See you there, Pete," Nina said. "See you."
When I get to the center, Nina is chatting with Emma.
"Maybe you should help me again, Nina," she said. "Well, I'll look at my schedule then," Nina said. "Thanks."
I continue to train Emma. After a hard-working day, I close the center in the evening. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020701-1

After having a shower, I go with Nina to the bar.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020719-1

It's not crowded with people these days because of the pandemic. We choose a nice place to sit, then drink and chat and have a good time. As the night goes on, Nina proposes something that I would never have expected.
"There's no one in the back alley now. Do you want to have fun with me, honey?" she said. "Well..."
I can't believe it! Nina is asking me to have sex in public! But I understand why! We're not alone at home anymore!
"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118020848-1

It's not so dark in the back alley. But I'm not worried about getting caught since there's no one else except us. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:26 am

https://ibb.co/qBnjd8D

Like a hungry animal, Nina starts to blow me right after we find a secluded corner. She blows me passionately, trying to make my manhood as hard as she can.
"Stop, Nina... oh... Or I'll cum... oh..."

https://ibb.co/2S0pwmM

"No, you can't cum yet!" she said. "Then stand up and show me your pussy!"

https://ibb.co/d4pDxxR

After we stand up, I put my penis at her vaginal opening right away.
"Don't be so rough, Pete!" she said. 
I don't know why, but I wrap my hand around her throat.

https://ibb.co/J5tzSCh

And with a hard push, I go into her without warning.
"Oh..."
I move my hips and grip her throat at the same time. I only grip it slightly, not to hurt her but enough to show her who's dominating right now. I don't know why I do that. I wonder if it's an instinct. To my amazement, Nina doesn't protest at all. Instead, her vagina seems much tighter than usual. I start to think she likes to be dominated. And I plan on trying more in the future. But I can't think straight anymore. Her vagina is so tight, it takes me to the edge. 

https://ibb.co/5vWzp16

"Ugh..." "Ahh..."
Before I can ask her if she's going to cum yet, I can't help but release all of my semen inside her vagina. 

https://ibb.co/chzPY5m

"You cummed a lot, Pete..." Nina said. "Want to do it a second time, honey?" "I don't think so... We should go back before someone sees us..." "Hmph... Alright."
I guess I should work on her more to make her obey me.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021432-1

Saturday. I don't see the girls today. They haven't gotten up yet? Ah! I forgot! They told me last night! I guess they're on the way to the campsite with Emma. They wanted to have a women-only trip this time. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:48 am

The internet has been crazy about this new movie for a month. The name is New Earth or something like that. Staying home on Saturday is so boring. I should go to the cinema to watch it now. There are not many people watching movies at thia hour. But it's still better than sitting at home.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021547-1

Before watching the movie, I decide to buy some snacks.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021613-1

That's Ivy!
"Good morning, Ivy!" "Oh! Good morning, Pete!" she said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021636-1

"Buying some snacks for the weekend, eh?" "I'm buying some snacks for the movie," she said. "Really? Which movie are you going to watch?" "It's New Earth," Ivy said. "Oh, great! I'm also going to watch it now!" "Really?" "Yeah!" I said. "Then let's go together!" "Okay."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021806-1

After buying some snacks, we go together. It's not crowded with people at this hour, escpecially amid the pandemic.
"Hey, let's take some photos, shall we?" Ivy said. "To make your boyfriend jealous?" "Yeah!" "Okay," I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021846-1

Ivy's now familiar with this and doesn't show any agitation when I rest my hand on her shoulder. But it's time for the movie to start so she has to turn off her phone. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:44 am

After the movie ends.
"Let's have lunch, Pete!" Ivy said. "Okay."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118021935-1

We arrive at the diner. And while we're waiting for the food, we talk about the movie.
"I don't understand why she betrayed her boyfriend like that," she said. "Don't you think he's the one to blame? He had sex with other women first," I said. "I know, but I still don't think she should sleep wíth the bad guy either." "Umph..."
Now I notice that her situation is not much different. She also got jealous just because her boyfriend took some photos with other girls. And I don't think that guy will stay away from sex while they're i a long-distance relationship like this. This is a good chance to corrupt her slowly and convince her to have sex without waiting for her boyfriend! But should I do that?
"Are you sure you wouldn't do that?" I said. "What do you mean?" she said. "What if your boyfriend cheated on you with a girl behind your back?" "I don't think he would do that..." 
Seeing Ivy's a bit hesitant to say that, I keep persuading her.
"But what if he did?" "Well, I..." she said. "Didn't you feel angry when he took some intimate photos with other girls at the party?" "Yes, but... I don't think a girl should sleep with other guys easily like that." "That's old-fashioned thinking! This is the 21st century already! Your body is yours, and you have the right to do anything you want! Even if you slept with other guys, he wouldn't have the right to say anything about that! How can you wait for him for so many years until he gets here?" I said. "I know, but..."
The food arrives so we stop talking and eat our food. Ivy looks annoyed so I think to myself that it's not a good idea to bring it up again.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118022324-1

After lunch, I walk her back home and we agree to watch another movie together in the future.
Nina and Kayleigh stay the night at the campsite with Emma. They will be back tomorrow morning. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:19 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118022404-1

Sunday. Around 6 PM, I meet Kayleigh at the door when she's about to go outside.
"Hey! Nina's tired after the trip so she can't go with me now. Do you want to grab a drink?" she said. "At the local bar?" I said. "Yeah." "Okay. I'm in." "Cool! Let's go!" she said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118022516-1

Even though it's Sunday, many people don't want to drink outside anymore amid the global pandemic. So it's easy to choose the best seats. 
"So, how was your weekend?" Kayleigh said. "I watched a movie, and nothing else for the rest of the day. What about you? Did you guys have fun?" I said. "Not so much. I don't understand why Emma likes that place." "Me neither. How about your job? Are you still looking for a new job?" "Yes, of course! Don't tell me you're thinking I want to stay with you guys forever?" she said. "I lived with you in the past so I know you, Kayleigh." "Hey! Don't worry! I actually got an interview tomorrow. I'm not the old me anymore! Hey! Another shot, please!"
I don't think people can change their personalities in just a short period of time. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118022704-1

To be honest, if she wasn't a bitch, I would have fallen in love with her when we were teenagers. But she preferred the bad boys.
"What are you doing?" Kayleigh said. 
Shit! I let my mind wander!
"Aren't you scared that you might lose Nina if you're this perverted?" she said. "What are you talking about?" I said. "Even some women also want to steal her from you, you know?" "What the fudge? Who are you talking about? Is this about Emma? What happened at the campsite?" "Well, we got drunk and Emma confessed that she's bisexual," Kayleigh said. "And?" 

https://ibb.co/fppqPqb

"Well, she fondled Nina's breasts right before my eyes," she said. "What?! How did that happen?" I said. "We were just fooling around and she did it so sudden. Nina stopped her from going further. But I think you should be careful if you don't want her to use a dildo on Nina."
Shit! We continue to drink and chat until we decide to go home at 10 Pm. I go to sleep at 11 PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:07 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118023003-1

Monday
"Hey!" Kayleigh said. "Good morning." "I will have an interview in the city center today so I might get home late." "That's good to hear, Kayleigh," I said.
I hope she will move out soon!
"Have a nice day," she said. "Have a nice day."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118023157-1

"Are you free tomorrow, Nina?" Emma said. "For the home session?" Nina said. "Yeah." "I'll let you know tonight, Emma." "Great! Thanks!" she said. 
I continue to train Emma today. Usually there's no one training around 4 PM. And it's the same today. There's no one here except me and Nina. And because there's always Kayleigh around us these days, I don't have many chances to be with her alone like this.
"I know what you want, Pete," she said. 
Damn!
"But someone might come at any moment," Nina said.
Should I try to change her mind?
"No one will come in around this time, Nina!" I said. "Nuh-uh! No means no!"
Shit! Should I show her who's the boss in our relationship? Without a word, I grab her shoulder and shove her down on the floor.
"Hey!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118023346-1

"What are you doing?! Don't treat me like this!!" she said.

https://ibb.co/NpLnWyd

Not speaking, I pull down my boxers and show her my rock-hard penis. In silence, I just stand still, waiting for her. And I know that she understands that I'm telling her to blow me. I'm taking a risk here. If she thinks I'm mistreating her, she might leave me forever.

https://ibb.co/x1HHtB4

But it turns out good for me. And with this, I start to think that she prefers to be dominated.
"Oh! Easy, Nina! I don't want to cum yet!" I said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:53 pm

https://ibb.co/rF2SCJd

Not wanting to waste my seed, I shove her on all fours and start pounding her immediately. I feel her vagina tighter than usual. She really loves to be dominated! A thought suddenly strikes me. She always refuses to do the reverse cowgirl position. But she submits to me right now.
"Let's do the reverse cowgirl position, Nina!"

https://ibb.co/q9hnvp0

And I was right about that, Nina loves to be dominated. I feel satisfied and I think I can control her and fudge her anytime I want from now.
"Ohh... I'm cumming... oh..." "Me, too... ah..." she said. "I can't hold it anymore... oh..." "Just do it inside... ah..."

https://ibb.co/XW76CJg
https://ibb.co/wJK8h3X

"That was good..." I said. "Uh-oh..." Kayleigh said. "Ah!" Nina screamed.
Shit!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118023835-1

"What the fudge?! How long have you been here?" I said. "Enough to see everything, hehehe..." Kayleigh said.
Damn!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118023911-1

Nina doesn't say a word. She puts on her clothes and runs to the door.
"I didn't think you were this perverted, Pete," Kayleigh said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Having sex in public? Are you into exhibition?" "None of your business." "Well, you're right though," she said. "Of course I'm right!" "Anyway, I'm here to tell you that they hired me! I'll start working for them next week." "Congratulations!" I said. "Thanks."
Well, at least I won't see her on weekdays!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:50 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024126-1

Nina doesn't show up at dinner tonight since Kayleigh caught us having sex. After preparing dinner, Kayleigh also joins Nina in her bedroom. I wonder what they're discussing right now. I go to sleep after cleaning and having a bath.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024218-1

Tuesday.
"Morning, Pete," Kayleigh said. "Good morning." "Well, I had a chat with Nina last night." "About you saw us fucking yesterday?" "Yeah. It was awkward, and she was kind of embarrassed. But not only that. I tried to ease the awkwardness and told her it was normal," she said. "Really?" "Uh-huh!" "But why?" I said. "Well, because..."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024355-1

"Why are you embarrassed? It's normal to have sex!" Kayleigh said. "But I'm not used to have sex in public like that," Nina said. "Oh, c'mon! We're all women! You don't need to be embarrassed with me! Haven't you been to a sex party?" "No!" "Really? That's weird! Pete didn't take you to any orgies?" Kayleigh said. "Of course not! I wouldn't want to!" "What if it was only women?" "What do you mean?" Nina said. "A sex party for women only?" "How could they do that?" "Trust me! It's even better than having sex with Pete!" Kayleigh said. "I'm not sure..." "I'll take you with me someday then! You'll love it!" "Well..." Nina said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024304-1

"What the fudge!? Don't try to make my Nina into a slut like you!" I said. "Why? Why won't you let me have fun with her? Is it because you have something else on your mind?" Kayleigh said. "If you want an orgy, feel free to do that with me and Nina! Just don't make her become a slut who's eager to have sex with anyone even if it's just a woman!" "I knew you would say that! But it's not like I will feel happy to do that with you, pervert! Anyway, have a nice day." "You, too," I said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:11 am

Lily and Ivy come again today. I train Lily. And Nina trains Ivy.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024824-1

Around 4 PM, when no one's around us.
"What's the matter, Nina?" I said. "About yesterday, Pete. Don't do that to me again. I don't want to get caught like that. What if it were a stranger instead of Kayleigh? I don't want to expose myself to other people," she said. "So do you mean that it's okay to let Kayleigh see us?" "I didn't say so!" "But she's a woman. It's not a problem to let her see your body, right?" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024947-1

"Yeah, but... It's embarrassing to let her se me have sex with you," Nina said.
Hmph... She isn't bold enough at the moment, but she doesn't get angry with that idea either.
"Anyway, I have something to ask you, Pete. Emma asked me for a home session tonight. But I have a feeling she just wants to fool around. I really don't think it's necessary to go to her house either. But she's our neighbor, and I think we have to be kind to her somehow. So I'm not sure if I should go to her house or not. What do you think, Pete. Should I continue to have home sessions at her house?" she said. "No harm done, right? She can also become your friend, and maybe she will help us when we need something." "Well, if you think so, I'll continue to have home sessions at her place then." "Yeah. Just think of it as visiting your friend," I said. "I see, thank you." "You're welcome, Nina."
After a hard-working day, I close the center. I go to sleep at 11 PM.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118024304-1

Wednesday.
"Good morning, Pete," Kayleigh said. "Good morning." "Do you want me to tell you an interesting story?" "What are you talking about?" I wondered. "Well, Nina's already at the center now." "Yeah?" "I went with her to Emma's place yesterday," she said. "Uh-huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:36 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118025338-1

"We were in her basement..." Kayleigh said. "I think the pose is easy," Nina said. "Yeah! But I can't hold the position when the dildo moves," Emma said. "Umph..." "Why don't you give it a try, Nina? I said," Kayleighh said. "I'm not sure about that..." she said. "You'll see how hard it is to hold the position, Mina! And maybe you'll have a solution for me! You know, I'm always alone at home! Even if I want to tie myself to the machine, I can't do that alone!" Emma said. "Hmph... Okay, I'll give it a try. But I'm not sure that I'll find a solution for you since I'm not used to playing with... these kinds of machines," Nina said. "That's okay. Just try it, please!" Emma said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118025545-1

"You're not taking your swimsuit off? I said," Kayleigh said. "Nope. I'm okay this way," Nina said. "But it won't go into your pussy like this," Emma said. "I don't want it to go into my vagina! Now please press the button, Emma!" Nina said. "Okay. I will choose the stimulation mode so it won't go too far into your pussy," Emma said. "Nina didn't say a word when the machine only went slowly even though she started breathing heavier. But when Emma pushed the 'Fast-Mode' button..." Kayleigh said. "No... Stop it... oh..." Nina said. "See? I told you! It's hard to hold this position!" Emma said. "I know now! Just stop... oh... Oh..." Nina said.
 "So, do you have a better solution for me? Is there a pose that's easier to hold?" Emma said. "Well, I'm not sure. Maybe you need to find someone to help you with it," Nina said. "How about you be that someone?" Emma said. "What? I'm not into these kinds of machines!" Nina said. "But it was good, eh? The dots make the dildo better than your boyfriend's cock, right?" Emma said. "Well... That's not the point, Emma! I'm here to help you, not let you mock me like that!" Nina said. "Easy, girl! I didn't mean it that way!" Emma said "Well, the story ended just like that since Nina left right after. But I have a hunch that Emma won't stop trying to tempt your girlfriend. She's bisexual anyway. Well, have a good day and prepare to see your girlfriend being corrupted by another woman, hahaha..." Kayleigh said. 
What Kayleigh told me did a spell on me. I feel my boxers growing bigger, so I decide to go back in the kitchen to wait until the arousal is over. But I can't shake my head off thinking about what will happen if Emma finally can trick Nina into letting the dildo go deep inside her vagina. Don't tell me I'm going to lose my girlfriend to the hands of a bisexual woman and her machine? Should I stop her from going further? Or should I find a way to join them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:53 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030057-1

"How about we go camping again this weekend, Nina?" Emma said. "Well, I have to ask Kayleigh first," she said. "Okay, I'm waiting for your answer then."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030150-1

I continue to train Emma today. After a hard-working day, I close the center in the evening.
"Hey, Pete!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030205-1

"Yes, Nina?" "Lily invited us to have dinner at her place tonight. Do you want to go with me?" she said. "I'd love to, Nina!" "Great! Let's have a shower before going." "Okay. You have a shower first. I'll check the center and have a shower after you," I said. "Yeah. I'm going now, Pete." "Okay, Nina."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030311-1

After having a quick shower, I walk with Nina to Lily's house.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030329-1Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030351-1

Gteeting us at the door is Ivy. She's wearing a shirt revealing the cleavage between her breasts. So nice! What a pair of tits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:12 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030408-1

And when we get into the living room, Lily's been waiting for us inside.
"Come in, please, Pete," she said. "Thank you for inviting us, Lily," Nina said. "You're welcome. Have a seat, please!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030451-1

And so we have dinner with Lily and Ivy.
"After Ivy migrated here, she moved in with me since she was accepted to study at the college here. Meanwhile, her parents are helping my parents in their nail salon in the neighboring city," Lily said. "You don't help them in their business? I heard Asian people pass their business to the next generation." Nina said. "It depends. We were immigrants. And without education, my parents had to do that job to raise me up. But they wanted me to have a better future. So they saved money for my tuition in college. After I graduated, I have been working in a lab ever since." "So you're a scientist?" "Kind of. I study genetic engineering," Lily said. "Wow!" "What about you guys?" "I'm not sure at the moment. We intend to save money to open our own center. But amid this kind of global pandemic, we're not sure about that anymore- The social distancing makes a lot of people stop going to places like our yoga center like they did in the past," Nina said. "I understand. It also happens at my parents' salon." "Well, I hope everything will be fine soon."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030807-1

While Nina's busy chatting with Lily, Ivy turns to me.
"There's a pretty girl trying to tempt him!" she said. "How do you know about that?" I wondered. "Some friends told me" She's very hot! I'm starting to worry that he might cheat on me!" "Don't worry, everything will be fine, Ivy! If he really loves you, no one can make him forget about you." "Thanks, Pete. I feel better now," Ivy said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118030907-1

After an hour, we thank them for dinner and go home. After cleaning everything, I go to sleep at 11PM. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:12 pm

Thursday. Lily and Ivy come again today. I train Lily. And Nina trains Ivy.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031003-1

Kayleigh's out drinking again tonight so there are only me and Nina having dinner tonight. I go to bed around 11 PM.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031042-1

Hmph? Who sent me a message at this hour? Let's see... Kayleigh said that she would sleep at her friend's place tonight. So Nina will sleep alone tonight. Wait!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031125-1

There she is!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031143-1

"She's sleeping soundly. Looking at her like this makes me more horny. I slowly climb onto the bed. Her vagina is hiding beneath her panties before my eyes.
"Hey!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031235-1

"What are you doing here, Pete?" she said. "Just what a man does with his girlfriend, Nina!" I said. "What if Kayleigh comes back?" "She sent me a message telling me that she won't be back tonight." "Really?" Nina said. "Yeah!" "And so you decided to become a pervert, sneaking into my bed when I was sleeping?" "I don't think doing that with my girlfriend can be called perverted, Nina," I said. "Nice saying. But I'm a little bit tire. So I can only do it once, and I'll go back to sleeping right after that." "That's okay. But I'm sure you will want more until your vagina becomes sore and tired from eating my penis," I said. "You pervert!" "Hehehe..."

https://ibb.co/GnyxXbp

Without another word, Nina immediately gets up and starts blowing me. It always feels so good when she does this to me. And it's been weeks since I can have sex with her on this bed without worrying about Kayleigh.

https://ibb.co/Qp0S4rb

Since she doesn't want to be up late, Nina undresses and lets me have my way right after she feels my penis is ready. To be honest, it's a bit boring if we just have sex like this and go to sleep right after. Should I try to make her submit to me?

https://ibb.co/syN1KTF

I hold her hair and pull it towards me. At first I wonder if she will get angry or not. But she doesn't say anything except to start breathing harder. Her vagina is so tight tonight. It's not long until it feels too good and I start humping faster. And we cum at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:45 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031701-1

Where am I? Oh, fudge! Now it feels strange to wake up in my bedroom after so many days sleeping in the guestroom! I had sex with Nina last night since Kayleigh wasn't home. And it seems that Nina's already at the center. I'd better get up and start the day now. It's Friday already. I wonder what I should do this weekend?
"What about this weekend, Nina? Will you and Kayleigh go with me?" Emma said. "Yeah, she said okay," Nina said. "Great! We'll have so much fun this weekend!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031848-1

I continue to train Emma today. After a hard-working day, I close the center in the evening.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118031922-1

"Hey, Pete! Kayleigh will start working next week, and it seems that she won't be free anymore. So we decided to go camping together tomorrow. And we won't be back until Sunday night," she said. "I understand. Have a safe trip, Nina," I said. "Thanks, Pete. Ah! By the way, Lily is stuck working at the lab tonight so she's going to get home late. She asked me if we could have dinner with Ivy because they intended to have a family party tonight. But since she will be home late, she has to cancel it. Their parents aren't coming anymore, but the food is already prepared. So she wanted us to have dinner with Ivy for her. But I feel tired and since I'm going with Emma and Kayleigh tomorrow, I can't go tonight. What about you, Pete? Can you have dinner at their place tonight?" "But it will be awkward just me and her having dinner." "Are you having some perverted thoughts?" Nina said. "Of course not!" "Well, I'll cal her to inform her you'll have dinner with Ivy then. Have fun and remember not to do anything weird, Pete!" "Of course I won't!" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032207-1

I should have a shower before going there then.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032220-1

After having a shower, I walk to their house.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032237-1

Ivy greets me at the door. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:16 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032301-1

While we're having dinner, Ivy tells me about her problem with her boyfriend.
"She's seducing him!" she said. "Are you sure about that?" I said. "Yes, I'm pretty sure about that! She posted on her social media account that her dream man is in a long-distance relationship. I'm pretty sure she was talking about me and my boyfriend when she wrote that!" "Well, it's tough for you now. But the important thing is your boyfriend. If he's faithful to you, you won't need to worry at all." "That's what I'm worried about! I don't know if he's faithful to me or not! Unlike women, men can fall into tempation easily!" she said.
Seeing that she is down, I wonder if I should get up and sit next to her to comfort her.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032447-1

Should I suggest her to drink to see if she's slutty despite her innocent look or not?
"It will only give you a headache if you keep thinking about that. How about having a drink to forget about that trouble?" I said. "Yeah, I'm having my orange juice now," Ivy said. "I'm not talking about orange juice. How about some wine? It will make you feel better." "But Lily forbade me to drink tonight." "Whoah! She's so strict to be jonest," I said. "It's not like she doesn't allow me to drink when I stay here with her. But she said that it isn't... well, isn't safe to drink with you alone like this..." "But she isn't here right now, is she?" "Yeah, she will get home late tonight," she said. "So there's nothing to worry about. When she's home, you'll be sober already."
Seeing that Ivy is reluctant, I keep persuading her.
"The problem you're facing is not something you can deal with since you're far away from him. Just drink a little. It will help you forget about it," I said. "I don't know... what if Lily knows about this?" Ivy said. "Don't tell her! I won't tell her either!" "Then maybe I'll drink a little bit..." "That's the spirit! Trust me, you'll forget about that problem!" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032841-1

Ivy gets up. And a moment later, she's back with a bottle.
"I've never drunk this much before! But I want to forget everything, so tonight will be different!" she said. "Yeah, just drink it all! Life is short, Ivy. You shouldn't let those problems keep troubling you," I said. "Yeah!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032939-1Summer of love - Page 2 20231118032957-1

"Ugh... I feel like it's burning in my throat..." she said. "It's okay. Don't worry. How about another glass?" I said. "No... ugh... I think this is... enough... already..."
Ivy continues chatting with me. But she changes the topic to her campus life. A short time later, Ivy's showing signs that she's a little bit drunk. I also start to feel aroused after sitting next to her alone in this room. Should I sit close to her and convince he to have some fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:01 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118033119-1

I move towards her and sit close to her. My right hand grabs her waist and my left hand rests on her thigh at the same time.
"Why are you still upset, Ivy?" I said. "What if he can't stay away from her?" she said.
So she still thinks about that. 
"What if he falls for her temptation?" she said. "That's not a big deal, Ivy!" I said. "I don't think so! It's a big deal for me!" she said. "You're still a virgin?"
I say that without thinking.
"Umph... Yeah," Ivy said. "Whoa!" "Don't be like that! You make me embarrassed..." "I'm sorry. But it's rare to see a virgin at your age nowadays," I said. "I know..." "I get it!" "What do you get, Pete?" she said. "I understand why you're so serious about him with other girls. Since you have no experience about sex, you think it's a big deal. Just give it a try, you'll see that it's just a normal activity between a man and a woman." "Stop it! Don't try to trick me!" "I'm not tricking you! It's true! Just ask other women, they'll tell you that they were just like you. They were scared at first and thought about sex very seriously. But right after they lost their virginity, it became just a normal activity for them," I said. "I'm not going to have sex with you, Pete!" "I'm not trying to have sex with you, Ivy! I'm trying to open your mind! Have you seen a penis, Ivy?" "In some porn movies..." Ivy said. "No, not in movies. I mean in reality." "I haven't..."
Shit! My penis is growing bigger now!
"How about you see it now?" I said. "But it's... gross..." she said. "Not until you touch it." "I'm not sure..." "Just have a look, Ivy. You'll see that it's not a big deal. And you won't feel anxious all the time anymore about your boyfriend," I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118033647-1

Seeing that Ivy is still reluctant but doesn't protest further, I stand up in front of her. 

https://ibb.co/KVvpYxx

"Just touch it, Ivy! You'll see that it's not dangerous or forbidden! I'm not trying to trick you into having sex with me. Just touch it! You'll see that everything is not a big deal!" I said.
At first, I thought she wouldn't fall for my trick.

https://ibb.co/1nktqDP

But to my surprise she touches it. I guess it's not because she's falling for my trick, but it's also because she's curious.

https://ibb.co/f0Myy04

"Ah!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/Cbh4dYw

"I think you should use some tissues to clean your face," I said. "Y...Yeah," she said. 
After Ivy finishes cleaning up, we keep on chatting as if nothing happened. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118034103-1

After an hour or so, I thank Ivy for the dinner before going home. After cleaning everything, I go to sleep at 11PM. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:47 am

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118034134-1

Sunday
"Oh! Good morning, Nina! You're going with Emma and Kayleigh today, right?" I said. "Yeah. We'll spend the night there," she said. "Well, have fun then." "Thanks. See you tomorrow, Pete." "Yeah. See you," I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118034234-1

Ivy sent me a message! Let's see...
'I was drunk last night. I'm sorry, but I think we shouldn't meet each other anymore. I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend. And please don't tell anyone what happened...'
Shit! Now she's saying that everything happened just because she was drunk! But, well... She's not wrong though. Thinking about it, if it hadn't been for the drink, she wouldn't have jerked me off! What should I do now? Should I do what she wants, ignoring her as if nothing happened? It's such a waste though! It would be better if I could continue to meet her! Or should I try to ease the tension, reassuring her for now but will try to continue later when she feels more relaxed? But in that case, there's a risk that eventually Lily and Nina will learn what's happening between Ivy and me. Thinking so, I send her a message.
'I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. But you shouldn't take it so serious. We can continue to be friends and forget about last night. It was just a mistake. Anyone can make a mistake like that. Don't let that destroy our friendship.'
Thinking that it's good enough, I send the message and receive a notification that she saw it right away. But she doesn't reply. I think she needs more time. Thinking that I should leave her alone for now, I turn off my phone and decide to have breakfast.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118034639-1

After having breakfast, I enjoy lazying around the house for the rest of the day. At night, without Nina and Kayleigh, I have dinner alone. I wonder what the girls are doing at the moment...
After cleaning everything and having a bath, I decide to sleep in my room. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:55 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118034639-1

Sunday. What should I do today? Ivy still hasn't replied yet. I wonder is she decided to just ignore me like this... Should I try to contact her?
I decide to send her a mesage as if I'm just asking how things are going for her.
'Morning, Ivy!"
I've got the notification that she saw it. And so I keep öying on my bed, waiting to see if she will answer me or ot. Around 10 minutes later, right about when I'm about to think that I should give up and get up and have breakfast, she starts replying me.
'Morning.'
Just a short sentence, and I know she still feels embarrassed. But I think this is a good sign, so I reply back.
'How are you today, Ivy?" 'I'm fine.' 'Any plans?' 'No plans. Lily is in the lab at the moment.' 'The weather is nice. Why don't you go out for a walk?" 'It's boring going out alone.'
Thinking ut's a good opportunity, I decide to invite her without saying it directly.
'There's a new bar. And I'm going there this afternoon.' 'I don't drink anymore after what happened.' 'You don't need to drink! There are games there.' 'Games?' 'Billards, Arcades...' 'I've never played those kinds of games.' 'Just give it a try. It's boring staying home alone on Sunday.'
She doesn't reply right away. I know she's thinking about that. Staying home alone on Sunday is boring like hell. But I know she's still embarrassed and feels it will be awkward to meet me after what we did. After thinking it over for a few minutes she finally answers, but in an indirect way.
'I don't know the place.'
And I know exactly what I must tell her. 
'Let me take you there.' 'I'll finish having lunch and cleaning up everything at 2PM.' 'I'll be at your house at 2PM then.' 'Yeah. See you at 2PM.'
And so I have a date with her. I relax at home the entire morning ubtil lunch.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035232-1

After stuffing my stomach with some soup and beans, I decide to walk to her house at 1:45PM.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035245-1

Her house is near, and I arrive there after a 10 minute walk.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035309-1

She's still embarrassed and doesn't look into my eyes.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035327-1

But the tension eases off slowly after we arrive at the bar. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:52 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035344-1

I order a glass of beer. As for Ivy, she doesn't drin just as she said. We spend time at the bar chatting. I make use of the chance to learn more about her. But to make it less suspicious, I decide to ask her about her boyfriend, acting as if I'm just a normal friend.
"How are things with your botfriend, Ivy?" "We don't talk much lately, but I think everything is fine for the moment," she said.
Hearing that, I know everything isn't so good between them. They're more and more distant now, but she hasn't realized it yet. Since it'll be awkward if I keep asking about her boyfriend, I decide to change the subject.
"so, have you settled in here now?" I asked. "I'm not so sure. I syill miss a lot of things back in Vietnam," Ivy said. "Cuisines, I guess?" "Well, Lily and I can prepare Vietnamese meals so it's not a problem. I'm just not used to living in these kinds of towns. I feel it's so boring compared to where I come from. It was more crowded with people. I could also go out with friends easily. Coffee shops, karaoke bars, convenient stores, street-food vendors... there are a lot of them on the street. But it's not like that here. I have to prepare breakfast every morning. But when I was in Vietnam, I hust needed to get out of my house to choose a place to have breakfast. It's so boring here! Especially since I haven't started college yet. While Lily is at work, all I do is stay home by myself. Until she gets back from work, all I have to do is chores and prepare dinner. But when she's so busy, I have to be alone for days. She still hasn't been home since Friday. And social networks make it more terrible! My friends back home are enjoying their summer. While I'm stuck here, having nothing to do at all," Ivy said. "Yeah. I understand that. But it'll be better after you attend college. You'll have more friends to hang out with then." "Yeah, I hope so."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035830-1

We keep chatting, and I see her becoming more relaxed. should I try something now?

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118035847-1

I touch her back while she's speaking as if it's just a friendly gesture. She seems a bit unsettlöed, but she doesn't become upset. And we keep on chatting.
"What about you and Nina?" she said. "Well, we're fine," I said. "May I ask how did you guys know each other?" "She was a new member of my yoga center. After working together for a few months, she agreed to become my girlfriend. And we have been living together ever since." "Just like that?" Ivy said. "Yeah." "Why do people in this country decide to move in together so simple like that? I think at least people need time to know more about each other before making important decisions like that."
What she just said makes me think everything is harder than I thought. If I want to get inside this girl's panties, I will have to deal with a lot of obstacles. First, I think she's still a virgin. Second, I'm with Nina at the moment. Maybe she agreed to jerk me off last time just because she was drunk. And now she doesn't want to drink anymore, so it'll be much more difficult. Well, of course only if I want this girl. Or else I just need to treat her like a friend or a little sister. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm

We keep on chatting. A little later, I wonder if I should move my hand down her bottom. She's relaxed now, but it's still a risk that I will make her angry.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040216-1

Whoa! So firm! She doesn't say anything, but she looks unesy now. I decide that I shouldn't try more or the situation will end badly. Trying to get out of this awkward moment, I emcourage her to play some pool.
"How about playing some pool?" "But I don't know how to play..." she said. "Don't worry, let me teach you." "I'm pretty clumsy to be honest." "That's fine! Just try it!" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040339-1

Ivy gets off the stool and tries to play.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040359-1

"Oh! I missed it!" Ivy said.
she really doesn't know how to play. But what's on my mind isn't about that.
"Again!" she said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040439-1

She's showing her ass towards me. I wonder how it looks beneath her clothes. Thinking about it makes me feel my pants becoming tighter. I decide to move my eyes away from her ass to stop my penis from trying to get out of my control.
"It's so hard!" Ivy said.
Shit! I forgot about helping her!

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040533-1

I step forward and hold her.
"Don't rush it, Ivy!"
My left hand holds her back, while my right hand is holding her right han slightly.
"Just hold it firmly, aim and swing forward." "I still missed it!" she said.
Shit! I wonder if all girls are like this!
"Told ya! I'm super clumsy! No! I give up!" Ivy said.
shit! It will be boring if we stop right now!
"Don't give up! You can do it!" I said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040707-1

"Focus and aim at it! Don't just swing randomly!" I said.
Good! She doesn't say anything!
"I still missed it!" Ivy said.
Knowing that I can't keep grabbing her ass forever, I have to find a way to do something else or I'll just have to let go of her.
"Have you watched 'The Adventures of Sinbad', a Canadian television series?" I said. "No, I haven't," she said. "I think I know a way to help you. But I'm not sure if I should do it or not..." "Just do it, please! I want to hit the ball at least once!" "Are you sure?" I said. "Yeah!" "Okay!"

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040852-1

"Ready to hit it when I tell you to!" I said. "Yeah!" Ivy said. "Do it!"
I slapped her ass I said it.
"Oh!" "You did it!" I said. 

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118040937-1

"You tricked me again!" she said. "No, I didn't! Sinbad did that with Maeve, and she could shoot her power properly with his help like that," I said. "You're lying!" "No, I'm not! You can watch the series! And look! You can do it with my help just like in the movies!" "I think I should go back now," Ivy said. "Oh! Okay. Let me thake you back." "Thanks Pete."
Seeing that she didn't get angry, I know it's a good sign. I'm sure I'll be able to have more fun with her in the future. After taking her back, I also decide to go home. Along the way, I receive a phone call from Kayleigh. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:40 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118041140-1

I answer the phone.
"Yeah? What's the problem, Kayleigh?" "Well, I just want to say thank you for letting me stay at your place until now. I'm on my way to the city center. I'll start living there from now on. It was fun living with you guys. We'll meet again when I'm free on weekends," she said. "Sure," I said. "Anyway, I wonder if I should tell you this interesting story or not..."
Shit! The bitch is trying to provoke me like she always did when we were kids!
"Just tell me! I don't have time to fool around with you on the phone like this!" I said. "Relax! You don't need to get angry!" Kayleigh said. "Hmph... Okay. Let me have a seat first." "Okay."

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118041359-1

I decide to sit on the nearest bench.
"Okay. Now tell me," I said. "Well, we were playing at the lake when Emma brought something up," she said.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118041426-1

"Are you satisfied with Pete?" Emma said. "What do you mean? Satisfied about what?" Nina said. "Oh! C'mon! You know what I mean!" "I guess you're talking about sex again, right?" "Of course!" Emma said. "Why are you so curious about that?" Nina said. "Me too! I'm always curious about that," Kayleigh said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:54 am

"What? You don't know either? I thought you had sex with him already!" Emma said. "Never! He's not my type!" Kayleigh said. "Oh? You're not as slutty as I thought!" "I'll take that as a compliment." "Back to the topic, what about you, Nina?" Emma said. "Depends on your definition of satisfaction," she said. "Well, I mean it's good enough that you don't have to use a dildo after he cums." "If it's like that, I think I'm satisfied then. I think he does a good job in bed." "What else? Do you guys enjoy role-playing?" Emma said. "Nope!" "Oh! Your sex life is so boring! Don't you want to have something new? Like having a threesome or participating in an orgy?" "Nope! And I think this discussion has gone too far already. Let's change the topic or I'll go back right away!" Nina said. "Okay! Okay!" Emma said. 
"That's it?" I wondered. "Well, we drank at night. And something happened," Kayleigh said. "Uh-huh?" "I recorded it on my phone. If you want to see it, you'll have to repay me something else in the future!"
Of course I wanted to see it.
"Patience! I'll send it to you after the call. Have a good time watching it! See you later!" Kayleigh said.
After saying so, Kayleigh ends the call. Afew minutes later, I receive a video clip. Too curious, I open it right away.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118041946-1

"Are you sure about this? What if she wakes up after I turn the flash on?" Kayleigh said. "That's the point! Silly! It won't be fun if she doesn't wake up!" Emma said. "I don't know... I'll only record it! If she gets angry, you'll have to take the responsibility!" "Okay! Okay!" "Done!" Kayleigh said. "Yeah! That's better! Let's see what she's got here..."

https://ibb.co/PDJmsWc

"Oh! Nice!" Emma said. "Not too big, but pretty. Pete is so lucky!" Kayleigh said. "Not for long, hehehe..."

https://ibb.co/RzwQPsZ

"What about this place?" Emma said. 

https://ibb.co/tDHtGxy

"Looks tasty, eh?" Kayleigh said. "Not until I have a taste first!" Emma said.

https://ibb.co/17PQRgQ

"You're going to eat her out?" Kayleigh said. "What do you think I'm spreading her legs wide open for?" Emma said. 

https://ibb.co/60zvvGC

"Eh?" Nina said. 

https://ibb.co/ZJ8k39k

Instead of pushing her away, Nina just lets her do it. I wonder if it was just because she was drunk or because she also wanted to try it. I'm sure this was the first time a woman went down on Nina like this. Without knowing, my pants become tighter while I'm wondering if I should get angry or not. Emma is just a woman. Is this a cuckold case for me or not? But she didn't have sex with her yet, did she?

https://ibb.co/2NyrfRf

As if to answer my question, Emma got up and tried to enter Nina.
"Hey!"
I didn't know she already wore a strap-on from the previous angle. But she surely prepared for this from the beginning.
"Ouch!"
Instead of pushing her away or getting up, which I think Nina could do easily, she lets Emma enter her with the dildo.

https://ibb.co/jWsFS4j

What draws my attention now is the size of the dildo. There's no doubt that it's bigger than my penis. I feel horny watching the video clip. But I also feel like I was cucked, even though Emma is a woman. You can't get cucked from a dildo, can you? The clip ends midway.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118041359-1

I don't know why she didn't continue to record it. Maybe the battery ran out? Or maybe she didn't send me all to make me more curious? I don't have an answer at the moment. I only try to calm myself down first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:30 pm

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118042829-1

As I reach the living room, I see Nina watching TV alone.
"Oh! Hey!" she said.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118042851-1

"When did you get home?" I wondered. "Just half an hour ago," she said. "Was it fun?" "It was fine. But I'm starting to get bored with that place. I'm going to decline the next time she invites me on another trip like that." "Ah! Kayleigh's gone now! I guess I can go back to sleeping with you then," I said. "Of course! Silly! That's our room!" "Yeah!"
No one else in the house, only Nina and me. Thinking so, I feel relaxed as well as aroused.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118043048-1

She's young and beautiful. I hope time would stop right at this moment, so I could enjoy this forever.
"I'm a little bit tired, Pete. I can let you have sex with me now, but I can't blow you or do it for long. I need some rest," she said. "I understand, Nina."

https://ibb.co/kBFwTW7
https://ibb.co/fN1W5s0
https://ibb.co/6bCbT79

"I need to clean myself now before preparing dinner," Nina said. "Yeah."
After dinner, I decide to clean everything since Nina's still tired after the trip. After finishing, I get back to our room. I can sleep with her without being disturbed again. Yeah, I hope it will always be peaceful like this.
Monday.

Summer of love - Page 2 20231118043511-1

I continue to train Emma today. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next