Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer of love

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer of love Empty Summer of love

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:58 am

This is an AVN about life in a small town during the pandemic. All NSFW screenshots will be hidden but can be viewed by using my password - don't have it, then PM me or look for it on my FB. Click on images to enlarge. Well, you know all that by now if you've been following these stories I have going here  Smile Let's get started...

Summer of love 20231117231422-1

My name is Pete. People were so cheerful when 2020 started. They all said the world would be a better place in this decade. But who could say what we would find in the end? Global pandemic, social distancing... I lost my job as a yoga instructor in a big city. It was lucky for me that the yoga center in this small town hired me and my girlfriend. They even let us live in this house, two bedrooms and one bathroom. We only use one bedroom, so there's still one bedroom left. But not for long if I ask Nina tonight. My mother is a nurse. She's busy helping people out there. She asked me if I could let her boyfriend stay with me. Well, I lived with him when I was a kid, though. I didn't call him 'Dad' because they didn't get married. But to show him some respect, I called him 'Uncle Joe' when my mother was around. But behind their backs, I called him 'Sleepy Creepy Joe', hahaha... But, well... I think Nina doesn't like the idea of having an old man living with us. Anyway, I think it's time to have breakfast and start a new day. I'll turn off the music and go to the kitchen then.

Summer of love 20231117231823-1Summer of love 20231117231829-1Summer of love 20231117231842-1

"Morning, Pete." "Morning, Nina." "I'm opening the center now. Enjoy your breakfast, Pete." "Thank you, Nina."
That's my girlfriend.

Summer of love 20231117231928-1

All of my friends say she's a good catch. And I can't agree more.

Summer of love 20231117231946-1

After having breakfast, I change into my work outfit. I only need to walk to the center since it's just next-door.

Back to top Go down

Summer of love Empty Re: Summer of love

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:35 pm

Summer of love 20231117232007-1

We don't have many people registered here. Most of the time, we just sit around like this. Some people don't need an instructor, and we only observe in case they need us. If they need an instructor they can choose between me and Nina. No one needs us today.

Summer of love 20231117232048-1

After dinner, while I'm still debating if I should discuss Jow with her, she's the one who speaks first.
"Say, can we have another employee in our center?" she said. "It's not for us to decide. The company hires us, and I don't think they will pay for another instructor," I said. "I mean, he can help us and we can use some of the fees from the people here, not the salary the company pays us, to pay him." "He? I thought you were talking about a female friend?" "He was a colleague at my previous center before I met you. He asked if he could join us because his center has gone bankrupt," Nina said.
Yeah, business is terrible everywhere now. But to have another instructor when we don't have many people registered here? I don't think that's a good idea at all. Oh, wait! I can use this chance to ask her about Joe! Should I use this chance to ask for Joe to stay with us until the pandemic is over? Nah... I don't want to live with him anyway.
"I'm sorry, Nina. But I don't think we can do that. There are not many people registered here, so I don't think we should share the money with another instructor," I said. "I understand. I'll tell him to look for another center then," she said. 
And she leaves the kitchen to have a shower. I clean everything and have a shower after that also.

Summer of love 20231117232318-1

After having a shower, I get to our room and see that Nina is reading a book. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:28 am

Summer of love 20231117232335-1

"What are you reading, Nina?" "The Kitty Virus, a novel about a global pandemic similat to our current one," she said. "Kitty? A virus from cats?" "Yeah. I want to continue reading now, Pete." "Okay, sorry! I won't bother you anymore."
This means no sex tonight! Damn!
"Good night, Pete," she said. "Goodnight, Nina."

Summer of love 20231117232508-1

Tuesday. The Asian sisters, Lily and her cousin, Ivy, will come here today. Ivy just moved to this country a few weeks ago. At first, Lily wanted to work with Nina. But when Ivy came here, she made friends with Nina. 

Summer of love 20231117232535-1

Since then, Nina's been helping her practice her English whenever she comes here with Lily. And so, I have to help Lily when Nina' busy practisig English with Ivy. The day goes by and I come back to have dinner after closing the yoga center. When we have dinner, Nina tells me about her chat with Ivy today.

Summer of love 20231117232615-1

"What was your name before you changed it to English, Ivy?" Nina said. "It's Ai-Vy," Ivy said. "Ivy? Isn't it the same?" "It's pronounced the same. That's why I chose this name, Ivy." "So you're Chinese, right?" Nina said. "No, well, it's complicated. Ai-Vy is my name written in Vietnamese. But it is Ai-Wei in Mandarin." "So you're Vietnamese?" "My ancestors were from China. For Vietnamese people, we are Chinese. But for Chinese people, we are Vietnamese," Ivy said. "It's weird. So where were you born?" "I was born in Vietnam." "So aren't you Vietnamese?" Nina said. "It's one of the differences between the West and the East. The nationalism in East Asia is very serious. In the past, when Chinese people came to Vietnam and settled in the new land, they fordabe women to get married with the local men. They wanted to preserve the culture and the Chinese identity of the people. And when a man married a local woman, she had to fit in the new culture. Even though the Chinese and Vietnamese cultures were not so much different, this led to separation between the two communities." "I can't believe that people still forbid women to get married with anyone they want in the age!" "Not anymore though. My boyfriend is an example. His name is CK," Ivy said. "Sea Cake? Such a weird name!" "His grandmother is just like me. She has ancestors from China. But his gandfather is Vietnamese." "Oh! So where is he now?" Nina said. "He's still in Vietnam." "Tell me, is he handsome?" "Well, I think that's not important, heehee..." Ivy said. "Aren't you sad that you had to leave him behind?" "Well, he wanted me to go." "What?" Nina said. "There are many conflicts between the two countries these days. And anyotime war breaks out, the people that have ancestors from China are always targets for killing, bullying..." "What?" "Yeah. That's why he wanted me to go. He told me that many bad guys on the internet already said they would hunt people like me to rape and kill if China and Vietnam engage in war. 6 years ago, they killed 2 people. And 40 years ago, it was more terible when China invased Vietnam to help Cambodia. The news only showed that Chinese soldiers killed the local women and children. But the Vietnamese also hunted and killed people who had ancestors from China even though they couldn't speak a single Chinese word. Many people had to flee the country. They fled back to China, but the Chinese people didn't accept them. They even treated the refugees like animals in Hong Kong. My family stayed back and tried to survive, but Lily's family fled at that time. So you shouldn't discuss with her about those times. It was a nightmare for her family. But they were lucky they could reach this country. Many people died or were raped by Thai or Malaysian sea pirates on the way. Not only the people that had ancestors from China, even the people in the South had to flee the country after the fall of South Vietnam. They all had same fate like us. Please don't discuss this with Lily. She really hates this topic," Ivy said. "I didn't know that it was so terrible for you guys in Vietnam. But I think it's getting better now in East Asia." "I'm not so sure about that. Just 22 years ago, there were riiots in Indonesia because of the economy. And again, the people that had ancestors from China were the victims. They beheaded the men and raped the women in broad daylight. Well, I think we should change the topic because I don't want to think about those times anymore."

Summer of love 20231117232048-1

"Yeah, people say that the situation in East Asia is just like in Europe before the World Wars." "I hope it won't be that bad for them," Nina said.
We keep chatting for a few minutes. And then she's gone to have a shower while I'm cleaning the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:19 pm

Summer of love 20231117233351-1

Just like yesterday, Nina reads the book again tonight.
"Good night, Pete," she said. "Good night, Nina."

Summer of love 20231117233421-1Summer of love 20231117233434-1

Wednesday. Nina's gone to the hospital for some checkups today. There's a knock on the door and a female voice speaks:
"Is there anybody home?"

Summer of love 20231117233449-1

"Oh! Hi there!" "I want to register. Is there any instructor available?" she said. "Yes, there is. I can help you, Ms..." "Emma! Call me Emma." "I think we should start with Zen first, Emma," I said. "Okay."

Summer of love 20231117233548-1

And I start to instruct her. When we practice, I have the chance to look at her body. She's taller than Nina, but her boobs are smaller... Anyway, I think it would feel great to squeeze those tits of hers. What about her crotch? I can't see it clearly.
When the day ends, I close the center.

Summer of love 20231117233741-1

After cleaning everything and having a shower, I go to bed. I have to wait until Nina finishes reading the book. She's so easily addicted to anything she likes. It would be better if she was addicted to my penis than that novel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:57 am

Summer of love 20231117233807-1

Thursday. I trail Lily like usual today. And Nina practices English with Ivy. After cleaning everything and having a shower, I go to bed.
Friday. Emma comes again today.

Summer of love 20231117233958-1

We don't open the yoga center on Saturday and Sunday. Nina's at the local market now. She always goes there to buy food for a whole week on Saturday. I spend the whole day relaxing at home.

Summer of love 20231117234018-1

We have dinner together, clean everything before going to bed. 

Summer of love 20231117234049-1

Sunday.
"Morning, Nina." "Morning, Pete," she said. "Are you going somewhere?" "I'm meeting a friend now. She just arrived here this morning." "Oh! Have a nice day, Nina," I said. "You, too."
So we don't have a day together this weekend. I think I have to wait for the next weekend then. Nothing more happens today.

Summer of love 20231117234224-1Summer of love 20231117234246-1

A new week. Nina has a chat with Emma today. Emma tries a new pose today. She's new, so I have to help her. It's really good since I can grab her ass. So firm! If I could fudge her, I would spank her ass as hard as I coud, hehehe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:24 am

Summer of love 20231117234334-1

Like the previous week, I thought there wouldn't be anything tonight. But before I can say good night...
"Emma asked us to have dinner at her house this Saturday," Nina said. "Oh! Did you agree with her?" "Yes, I did. I think we should visit our neighbors sometimes. How about you?" "Well, I'll think about that later then. G..." I said. "Do you want a handjob?" "What?" "I know it's hard for you, but I'm not in the mood. I can only help you with a handjob. So?" she said. "That's okay, Nina! I'll wait for you to finish the book." "Thank you, Pete. I'm nearly done with it." "Goo night, Nina," I said. "Good night, Pete."

Summer of love 20231117234549-1

Tuesday. Ivy will start to train with Nina today.
"I want to try a new pose today, Pete," she said. "As you wish, Lily," I said. 

Summer of love 20231117234621-1

"Yes, like that. Don't move until I tell you, Lily," I said. "Oh... It's not easy...I'm not sure if I can hold this position for long..." she said.
I think I should hold her or she'll fall. But what if she thinks I'm a pervert? Some Asian women don't feel at ease with the touch of a man. If it wasn't because of Ivy, she would have asked Nina to instruct her instead of me. But she'll fall if I don't do anything!
"Stand still, I'll help you now, Lily," I said. "Help?"

Summer of love 20231117234750-1

"Um..." "I'm holding you now. Don't worry. Just stand still like this," I said. "Um... Okay," Lily said.
Hmph... She smells so nice! I wonder if she's wearing perfume? No, I don't think so! I think this is her natural scent! Hmph... Her scent is so intoxicating! I'm starting to get a boner now! My hand is alo close to her breast! This is so tempting! I want to grab her boob! But Nina's here and Lily might scream! Shit! Such a dangerous situation! But I really want to... Should I... accidentally... grab her?
"I think I can do it alone now, Pete," she said. "Oh... Sure!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:01 pm

Summer of love 20231117235043-1

Nina's instructing Ivy with the basics today, I think. But I should focus on Lily now. As the day ends, I close the center. After having a shower, I go to bed.

Summer of love 20231117235126-1

This feeling... Ah, it's Nina, and she's blowing my...

https://ibb.co/xXfKtc3

"Oh, Nina... right there, it feels so good..."
Nina makes no response nor does she show any sign of having heard my praise as she continues. It's been so long... I don't think I can hold it anymore... But Nina will be angry! she doesn't like yo swallow yet! I need to hold it until she's ready to have sex with me! C'mon... I have to hold it...

Summer of love 20231117235339-1

What the fudge? Nina's still reading! So I was just dreaming!" fudge!

Summer of love 20231117235426-1

Wednesday
"My husband's busy this Saturday, so can we have dinner tomorrow night?" Emma said. "Of course! Thank you for inviting us!" Nina said.

Summer of love 20231117235502-1

I continue to help Emma today.
"Hey, are you a coward?" she said. "What?" "You don't have the courage to rub my ass at all, eh?" "What are you talking about?" "You're scared that you'll be sent to jail, eh?" Emma said. "I just don't want to get into trouble!" "Don't worry, I won't call the police just because you rub my ass." "What do you mean?" "Show me you're not a hen-pecked byfriend!" she said. "What?" "Oh, too scared Nina won't let you have sex tonight, eh?" "What the..."
What should I do now? We haven't had sex for more than 10 days anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:17 am

Summer of love 20231117235710-1

Shit! She doesn't look happy at all! As the day ends, I close the center.

Summer of love 20231117235741-1

After having a shower, I go to bed.

https://ibb.co/q7FDrxn

Hmph? This dream again? This dream is so real! And it feels so good! It's been so long! I can cum any moment! This is just a dream, so I don't have to worry about Nina at all! I should cum right now or I'll wake up like last time!

https://ibb.co/pXxKjXw

"Ohhh..." "Mmm... mmm..." "It feels so good... oh..."

https://ibb.co/pn5QcJN

"Why did you do that? You know I hate swallowing, don't you?" she said. "This isn't a dream?" "And I only just started!" "I'm not dreaming?" "Now I'm not in the mood anymore!" Nina said. "What the..." "Good night!"
What the fudge! So it wasn't a dream? fudge!

Summer of love 20231118000140-1

Thursday.
"Good morning, Pete," she said. "Good morning, Nina." "I'm sorry about last night. But I'm not ready to swallow yet." "I'm sorry, Nina. I thought I was dreaming," I said. "Oh? Anyway, I'll have dinner at Emma's house tonight. Do you want to go with me?" "Okay! I also think we should visit our neighbors." "Great! I'm opening the center now. See you later," Nina said. "Yeah, see you."
Lily and Ivy come again today. I train Lily. And Nina trains Ivy. As the day ends, I close the center. 

Summer of love 20231118000332-1

I'll have a shower before I go with Nina to Emma's house.

Summer of love 20231118000350-1

Emma's house is in the same neighborhood. We only need to walk about a minute. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:42 am

Summer of love 20231118000412-1

Arriving at her house, I ring the doorbell. "Just a minute, please!" Emma said. 

Summer of love 20231118000438-1

"Hey, guys! Welcome to my house," she said. "Good evening, Emma," Nina said. "Good evening," I said. "What a nice house you have, Emma!" Nina said. "Thanks! Come in, please!" she said. "Thank you."

Summer of love 20231118000528-1

"Good evening. I'm Donald, Emma's husband." "Good evening, Donald. I'm Pete, and this is my girlfriend, Nina," I said. "Welcome to my house, hombre. Have a seat, please." "Thanks."

Summer of love 20231118000622-1

And we have dinner with Donald and Emma. The women keep on chatting. Emma tells Nina all the gossip about the neighborhood. On the other hand, I only discuss with Donald about the pandemic, the economy and our jobs. I learn that he's a businessman. He's usually away from home, even in this pandemic. That's why he'll be very pleased if we can become Emma's friends, so she won't be lonely when he isn't around.

Summer of love 20231118000721-1

For a short time, Emma takes Nina away to show her something. And Donald uses that time to propose something to me.
"Have you ever hear about swinging?" he said. "Hmph? You're talking about swapping couples?" I said. "Exactly!" "Well..." "Even though we're married, we're still in an open relationship. I'm not always home. And at first, we allowed each other to have sex with someone else. But I had to record everything so she could know who I had sex with, and she also had to do the same. But later, we discovered the feelings from watching each other having sex with other people were both intense and hot! So we're thinking about looking for couples to do that with us. Emma told me that you guys seem nice. And I'm thinking about inviting you guys to join us," Donald said. "Um..." "I know, just think about that, okay? I leave on another trip tomorrow. We'll see if you guys want to join us next time we meet." "Well..." I said. 
Since Emma and Nina are coming back, we change the subject. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:43 am

Summer of love 20231118001007-1

Around an hour later.
"Thank you for tonight." "You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again after my trip," Donald said. "Yeah. Good night, Donald and Emma," I said. "Good night, you two." "Good night," Nina said. "Good night," Emma said. 

Summer of love 20231118001109-1

When we're home, Nina decides to have a quick shower before going to bed. The weather is so hot, and she can't sleep after sweating from walking.

Summer of love 20231118001133-1

"Where did Emma take you, Nina?" "When we were having dinner?" she said. "Yeah."

Summer of love 20231118001205-1

"Well, she took me to their basement," Nina said. "Their basement?" "Yeah."

Summer of love 20231118001239-1

"What do you want to show me, Emma?" Nina said. "Have a look for yourself, Nina," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:37 am

Summer of love 20231118001302-1

"What is that? Oh my! Is that a dildo?" Nina said. "Yes, it is! It also has a motor! I only need to press the button and... hehehe..." Emma said. "This is... Why do you want to show me this?" "Well, I just want to ask you if we have some yoga positions that can be used on this machine! You know, Donald isn't always home, so..." "Well, I understand, but I don't think we can bring this... machine to the center for you to practice..." Nina said. "I know! I'm just wondering if we can have home sessions." "Home sessions?" "Please don't worry, I'll pay you for your time!" Emma said. "I need to ask the company first because I can't leave the center." "How about helping me at night?" "Night?" Nina said. "Yeah!" "I have to discuss this with Pete first." "Um... I understand..." Emma said. "Well, we'll talk about that later. I'm going to sleep now."
Ah, well... She won't sleep right away. She'll read her novel and I'll sleep without having sex again! Shit! I don't want to be like this anymore! Should I approach her now? Will she understand and let me have sex?

Summer of love 20231118001653-1

"Oh! What are you doing, Pete?" she said. "I can't stand it anymore! You've been withholding it from me for nearly half a month now!" "But you cummed in my mouth last night!" "I don't care! I want it now!" "Oh... Not so rough! But you have to let me change my clothes first!" Nina said. "Hmph... Okay." "Just wait for me here, babe!" "I'm sorry..." "That's okay. But you have to let me go first!" she said. "Oops! Sorry!"
Shit! I lost my mind for a moment! I nearly raped her... I shouldn't do that anymore or she'll leave me...

https://ibb.co/r4JwxKG

"Oh, Nina... it feels so good..."
I overslept! C'mon... I have to hold it...
"I don't think I can hold it anymore..."
After hearing that, Nina jumps right on my penis!

Summer of love 20231118001956-1

"Ah, you feel so good. Nina, you're so beautiful... But... I... oh... I don't think I can hold it... oh... for so long..." "No! Not yet! Ah..." she said.
Nina rides me steadily. Her small body bounces up and down on my shaft as I struggle against the steadily rising urge to climax.
"Alright... I'm close, you can... ah... you can cum with me... oh..." she said.
Nina shudders on top of me as I feel her warm depths begin to constrict and convulse around my member.

Summer of love 20231118002147-1

"Ah... ah... NINA!" "Oh... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she said. 
I feel my shaft pulse as the two of us share an orgasm. My climax finally subsides as I fire my last volley of cum into Nina's welcoming vagina. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:45 am

Summer of love 20231118002230-1

Friday.
"You guys don't work on Saturday, right?" Emma said. "No, we don't," Nina said. "Do you want to go on a picnic with me tomorrow?" "Just the two of us?" "You can bring more friends," Emma said. "But we don't own a car." "I have an SUV. Just don't take too many friends with you if they don't also have a car." "Okay. I'll answer you tonight. Now, let's start training," Nina said. "Sure."

Summer of love 20231118002408-1

There's no new event for the rest of the day. Emma still wants me to train her even though Nina's free now. Maybe she only wants Nina to help her with home sesions like she said. As the day ends, I close the center. 

Summer of love 20231118002500-1

After cleaning everything and having a shower, I go to bed. 
"Oh, I almost forgot. Emma asked me to go on a picnic with her tomorrow. Do you want to join us?" Nina said. "I'm in. Thanks for asking me." "There's a pond there, so you should prepare your swimsuit if you also want to swim, Pete." "Okay." "I'll message her about you joining us tomorrow then," she said. "Thanks. Good night, Nina." "Good night, Pete."
Saturday. I should get up and walk to Emma's house with Nina. 

Summer of love 20231118002641-1

"Morning, Nina." "Morning, Pete." "You're wearing this on the way there?" "Emma dared me to... She said I looked too old-fashioned after having dinner at her place," she said. "Oh..." "Let's go, Pete." "Okay."

Summer of love 20231118002747-1

When we arrive at her house...
"The tent and everything is inside the trunk. Can you drive, Pete?" Emma said. "Yes, I can." "Okay, let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:59 am

Summer of love 20231118002832-1

"It's around a one-hour drive. Turn right at the entrance and follow my lead," Emma said. "Okay, let's go."

Summer of love 20231118002902-1

An hour later, we arrive at the place.
"So beautiful!" Nina said. "It's usually crowded with people, but I guess no one wants to play around amidst the pandemic. Set up the tent here, please, Pete," Emma said. "Why me?" "Do you see another man here?" "Well..." "Help her, please!" Nina said. "Okay." "Good!. Now, let's see who'll get to the pond first, Nina!" Emma said. "Hey, I haven't started running yet!" "I'm winning!" "Cheater! Wait!" Nina said. 
Shit! And I'll have to set up the tent alone!

Summer of love 20231118003053-1

I manage to finish it alone.

Summer of love 20231118003107-1

And when I look for them, they're in the water. 

Summer of love 20231118003121-1

I change into my trunks and join them.
"Is there something funny, guys?" "She asked me about how I married my husband, and I was about to answer her," Emma said. "Oh... Do you want me to leave for now so you guys can talk?" "No, there's no need to, Pete. I was his secretary."
A secretary and the boss? How classy!
"Wow!" Nina said. "After a couple of years dating," Emma said.
Or playing around?
"I agreed to marry him. He told me I didn't need to work anymore," she continued. "Nice!" Nina said. "And I've become a housewife like this."
I think she looks more like an outdoor wife than a housewife.
"How about you guy, Nina?" Emma said. "Well, we met for the first time when I joined his yoga center. And we started dating not long after," Nina said. "Do you have any scandalous stories?" "Like what?" "Him cheating on you or something?" Emma said. 
What the fudge?
"Well, no!" Nina said. "Hey, how about we take our tops off?" Emma said. "What?"
What?!
"I've always wanted to try it in public, but I was too embarrassed," Emma said.
She's embarrassed? Are you kidding me?
"There's no one else except us now. How about we do it together?" Emma said. "Er... I'm not sure," Nina said. "Hey, Pete! How about encouraging her to do it with me?" "Why?" "Don't be an old-fashioned guy! Let her live her own life!" Emma said. "What are you saying? It has nothing to do with living her own life!" "Then why does she hesitate to do it? Don't you think she's just worried about what you might think of her?"
She's bullshitting! I think Nina is just embarrassed. But it's also a nice chance for me to see Emma's tits!
"That's not a bad idea. No one's here except us." "You heard him, Nina?" Emma said. "Um..."

https://ibb.co/dJV5MM4

And so we play around until sunset. I have a full view of their tits. It's a great day for my eyes. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:49 am

Summer of love 20231118003811-1

As night descends, it also brings with it a light rain so we can't have a campfire. Instead, we have dinner inside the tent. After chatting and drinking for an hour, when we start to feel a little buzzed...
"Why don't we play a game, Nina?" Emma said. "What game do you want to play?" Nina said. "Truth or dare. Each one will pick someone else and ask them or dare them. Whoever won't answer or won't do the dare will have to clean everything before we go to sleep. For example, when it's my turn, I pick you and I will decide to ask you or dare you." "I don't have a choice to choose truth or dare?" "Nope. That's my choice," Emma said. "I don't know... It sounds forceful to me..." "Oh, c'mon! Hey, Pete! Say something! Don't you want to know some secrets about your girlfriend?"
It's also a good chance for me to see them act slutty while they're drunk.
"I don't need to know about your secrets, but why don't we play this game, Nina? We're here to have fun, aren't we?" "Well, if you say so..." Nina said. "Good! Okay, I'll start first. Tell me, Nina, what do you love about Pete?" Emma said. "I love him because he's kind and gentle."
Of course I am!
"But he's... not... well... how can I say it... sometimes he doesn't... um... dominate me like a real man," she continued.
The fudge! What's she talking about?
"Interesting! You heard her? She loves to be dominated!" Emma said. "Not exactly that way! But I don't know how to describe it..." Nina said. "Okay, your turn, Nina. Who do you pick to ask or dare?" "I pick you. I've been wondering about this for a while. Are you also interested in women?" "Why do you think so?" Emma said. "Just a hunch." "You're right. I'm also interested in women. But only women with nice bodies like yours."
Is she... hitting on Nina?
"It's your turn now, Pete," Emma continued. "Umph... What do youthink about our yoga center, Emma? Do we need to do anything to improve our service?" "Well, I think everything's okay. In the future, if I think we need to improve anything, I'll tell you." "Oh... Thanks," I said. "My turn now. I want you to kiss Nina now, Pete," Emma said. 

Summer of love 20231118004503-1

Standing up, I walk toward Nina.

Summer of love 20231118004521-1

She opens her mouth when I get near her. Her breath reeks of alcohol, but it's still so sweet. My tongue finds its way into her mouth and unites with hers. If we were alone right now, I would push her down and we could have sex all night long.
"Your turn, Nina," Emma said. "Tell me, who was your first kiss? Was he handsome?" Nina said. "Oh... Just some random boy. I don't even remember his name." "What?" "I was a teenager, you know? I didn't think about anything at that time," Emma said. 
I don't think it's beause of her age.
"I was just curious, and it happened at a party," she continued. 
I think it's because she's slutty.
"It's my turn now," I said. 
I should tease Emma a bit.
"Who is the most handsome guy in this tent, Emma?" "You're the only man here," she said. "Yeah... Hehehe..." "Unfortunately, you're also the ugliest man in this tent." "What the..." "My turn. Take your top off, Nina!" Emma said. "What?" "I said, take your top off, Nina. Say something, Pete! Tell her to take her top off, like this afternoon!" "We have to obey the rules, Nina. That's fair," I said. "Yes!" Emma said. "If you say it's fair..." Nina said. 

https://ibb.co/HH0NHgz

And so, right before my eyes, Nina removes her top. I've seen her breasts so many times already, but I can't keep my eyes off them. They're so perfect! I'm getting a boner now!
"It's my turn. You take your top off, too, Emma!" Nina said. "You're wrog if you thin that's how you get revenge, girl! Hehehe..." Emma said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:02 am

https://ibb.co/wWXQQkx

And she takes her top off without hesitation.
"It's your turn, Pete," Emma said.
I think I should make this game more exciting!
"Would you suck Nina's tits if you got the chance, Emma?" "Er?" "Interesting question! Of course, I would!" Emma said. "I'm not interested in women, Emma," Nina said. "Trust me, Nina. You'd abandon your boyfriend if you ever slept with me for even just one night."
The fudge!
"My turn now. Blow Pete's cock, Nina!" Emma said. "What? No!" Nina said. "That's the rule!"
Shit! What should I do now?

https://ibb.co/PG0V4jt

I stand up and walk toward her. She looks u at me, waiting in silence.

https://ibb.co/YXyKGsw

"Blow me, Nina!" "Yes, blow him, Nina!" Emma said. 

https://ibb.co/bdx6S5R

Although she seems hesistant at first, under Emma's insistent coaxing, Nina slowly warps her small mouth around the head of my penis and obediently begins to blow. I can't believe it. I can't believe Nina's really giving me a blowjob in front of Emma! But she never finishes the job...

Summer of love 20231118005531-1

The tent is big, and splits into 2 smaller areas. We choose where we want to sleep. I sleep with Nina in a corner where no one can see us. Hmph... I can't sleep... Maybe it's because this is a new place. I'd better try to get back to sleep. I really can't sleep! Shit! Now I'm so horny, looking at her sleeping like this! Shit! Should I have sex with her now?

Summer of love 20231118010353-1

Nina sleeps soundly as I approach her.

Summer of love 20231118010413-1

Turning my attention to her lower body, I can see her sex clearly under the cloth.

https://ibb.co/2jWpKGw

I remove it slowly while trying not to wake her. She's so beautiful. Even though this isn't the first time I've seen her naked body, I can't stop myself from admiring her beauty.

https://ibb.co/xS3N42j

I spread her legs apart, preparing to taste the sweet nectar of her pink flower. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:24 am

https://ibb.co/4dCVJRB

"What are you doing, Pete?" she said. 

https://ibb.co/dggH37W

"Ah... no... no... wait... stop..."
I ignore Nina's protests as I continue my administration on her defenseless vulva. 
"Oh... oh... no... we can't... Not in front of Emma... ah..." Nina said.
I take my time and use my tongue to completely explore Nina's warm folds as her body bucks and writhes in pleasure.
"Oh... yes... I'm going to... I'm going to cu..." she said. 

https://ibb.co/mt8KzQ9

I stop sucking Nina just as she's on the verge of climax. Before she can protest, I quickly flip Nina over and pull her hips up, pausing briefly to admire her gorgeous body before aligning the tip of my penis with the entrance of her vagina. Nina briefly cries out before quickly attempting to muffle her voice as my penis easily slips past her defense and enters the boiling hot depths of her vagina.
"No... oh... we can't, we... oh... ah..." she said.
Ignoring Nina's pleas, I continue to strongly pound her from behind in an attempt to reclaim her as mine. Although reluctant at first, it isn't long before Nina begins to thrust her sexy hips back at me. Nina's breathing becomes more and more husky as she moans loudly in ecstasy. Her earlier desire to stifle her voice all but forgotten as she slowly gives in to her lust. I feel Nina's insides suddenly begin to constrict and pulse around my member. Her tightness proves to be too much and sends me over the edge. Nina begins to shudder as she arches her back and gives off a final cry of ecstasy.

https://ibb.co/3k4vQMg

"You're crazy... um..." she said. "But you love it, Nina."

Summer of love 20231118010932-1

The next day, we have breakfast and spend some time in the pond. After lunch, we get in the SUV and I drive back home.

Summer of love 20231118010953-1

"It was fun, guys. I hope we'll have another trip soon," Emma said. "Yeah, thank you for inviting us. See you tomorrow," Nina said. "See you tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:07 pm

Summer of love 20231118011037-1

After we get home, Nina decides to have a shower before preparing dinner.
"It was fun," I said. "Yeah," she said. "Let me help you with preparing dinner after you finish your shower."

Summer of love 20231118011122-1

30 minutes later, while I'm still laying on the bed. Who's calling me? Let's see... Kayleigh?
"What's the problem, Kayleigh?" I said. "Is that how you greet someone who lived with you when you were still a kid, eh?" she said. "I don't want to fight anymore. We're adults already." "Oh, is that so?" "Never mind. What did you call me for? I don't think you'd call me just to say hi," I said. "Well, I've just finished my quarantine time and they released me today." "Yeah, I heard that you were positive with Covid." "I'm not anymore. Covid is just a little shit compared to me," Kayleigh said. "Bad language again." "Anyway, I need a place to live since my company is closed because of the pandemic, and I don't have money to rent a room now." "Uh-huh?" I said. "So I contacted you to ask for a place to live." "Well, about that... I have to ask Nina first because I don't think this place is big enough for all of us." "Your girlfriend?" she said. "Yeah, I'm glad that you still remember Nina is my girlfriend." "Okay, I'll ask her." "What?" I said. "It's faster than waiting for your answer." "But you don't have her number, do you?" "Ciao!" she said. "What the..."
She hung up? Someone is ringing the doorbell. Who is it?

Summer of love 20231118011543-1

And it's a surprise when I reach the door.
"Kayleigh?" "Why didn't you tell me about her arrival, Pete? I would have prepared more food for dinner if I'd known," Nina said.
Shit! I didn't know that she was at out door either!

Summer of love 20231118011632-1

"You didn't say that you were right outside, Kayleigh!" I said. "But I also didn't say that I wasn't already here, did I?" she said.
Just as always! She doesn't care about my opinions at all!
"She said you agree to let her stay with us for a few days," Nina said. "I didn't!" I said. "Er? Well... But since we don't see each other often, can she stay in my room? I have a lot of things to tell her." "What about me?" "You can sleep in the other room," Nina said. "Er... How about she sleeps in that room?" "But I have a lot of things to tell her, and I'm only free at night! And she'll only stay here for just a few days!" "I won't steal her away from you, Pete," Kayleigh said.
Shit! She borrowed but never gave my toys back when were kids!
"Hmph... Fine," I said. "Let me take you to my room, Kayleigh." "Thanks, Nina," she said. 

Summer of love 20231118011923-1

And so, I have to sleep alone. I hope it will be just a few days. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:39 pm

Summer of love 20231118011946-1

The table in the kitchen is already small, and now we have Kayleigh. It's so crowded and uncomfortable. And I have to sleep alone at night. fudge! I hope she'll find a place soon.

Summer of love 20231118012038-1

Monday. I should get up and start a new week.

Summer of love 20231118012059-1Summer of love 20231118012120-1

"Oh? Good morning," Kayleigh said. "Good mor... What the fudge? You're dressing like this and going around the house?" "Why not?"
I can even see her bush!
"Hey, up here, pervert!" she said. "I'm not a pervert!" "Then don't look at my pussy that way."
shit! 
"Whatever!" "Have a nice day," she said. "You'd better find a place soon!" "Gotcha!"
I don't think she got it at all!

Summer of love 20231118012315-1

After changing my clothes, I go to the center and see Emma has already arrived. I continue to train Emma today. And nothing else happens until I close the center in the evening. 

Summer of love 20231118012414-1

Just like yesterday, it's so uncomfortable to have dinner this way. But Kayleigh doesn't show any signs that she's looking for a place to stay. I know this bitch! She will stay forever unless she has a new guy and moves in with him! Afte dinner, I clean the table, waiting for Nina to finish her bath. And then I'll have my bath like usual.

Summer of love 20231118012441-1

But I forget about Kayleigh. When I open the door, she's already naked inside the bathroom. The bitch didn't care to lock the door! I can even see her ass! Shit! My member is awakening!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:11 pm

https://ibb.co/f8kvJXK
https://ibb.co/HxtYtBL

Oh! fudge!
"What are you doing here?" she said. "You didn't lock the door!" "But that's not the reason you were staring at my ass just now."
Shit!
"Get out or I'll scream that you're raping me," Kayleigh said. "What the fudge?" "You know me, don't you?"
Shit!
"Okay, okay!"
I know her! If I hadn't gotten out she would have screamed for sure! Thirty minutes later, after she gets out, I have my bath finally. I go to bed later, hoping Kayleigh will leave soon. 

Summer of love 20231118012745-1

Tuesday. I should get up. I heard Kayleigh said that she would go to the market this morning. Last night was terrible. What if she doesn't lock the door again and Nina thinks I'm peeping at her? I have 4 surveillance cameras. Should I set them up and hide them around the house in case she doesn't lock the door again? I have to make it quick before she's back!

Summer of love 20231118012842-1Summer of love 20231118012927-1

I take the cameras and walk to the living room. It's also the kitchen so I only need to set up one camera here. One camera for the barthroom. One camera for the guestroom. And the last camera for this room.

Summer of love 20231118012940-1Summer of love 20231118013002-1Summer of love 20231118013014-1

Lily and Ivy come again today. I train Lily. And Nina trains Ivy.

Summer of love 20231118013038-1

When Lily and Ivy have gone back home, I decide to check if the cameras in the house are working or not. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:47 am

https://ibb.co/HYJ8qsF

And it's a surprise for me. The fudge? She's masturbating! Isn't she worried that Nina might come home? Instea of switching to other cameras, I just stand still, watching her in silence. When we were teenagers, I always saw her hanging around with bad boys. And I'm pretty sure she even joined some orgies with them. That's why even though she's beautiful, I still hate her. As she's doing it faster, I know she's cumming soon. And I can't believe that the bed where I used to have sex with Nina is now the place for her to enjoy herself. The worst case is she'll make that room into an orgy room for her and random guys from the neighborhood. I really can't let that happen! Is there a cure for her? Can I change her from a slut to a nice woman?
"What are you doing, Pete?" Nina said.
fudge!

Summer of love 20231118013310-1

"When did you sneak... No, I mean when did you come up behind me, Nina?" "Just a moment ago. But why are you standing so far from me? Are you hiding something on the phone?" she said. "No, of course not!" "Watching porn is okay, but don't think about cheating on me!" "Of course not!"
It seems she didn't see what was on the phone.
"Well, I'm going to Emma's house for her home session this evening," Nina said. "Ah! Yeah..." "I won't stay there for long, but dinner might still be a little late." "That's okay." "Well, I'm thirsty. I'm going to the kitchen. Do you want me to bring you a glass of water?" she said. "I'm not thorsty. Thanks." "Okay, see you later." "See you later," I said. 
When I look back at my phone, Kayleigh isn't there anymore. Maybe she's cleaning herself in the bathroom. There's nothing more for me to do until the end of the day. I close the center and prepare to go home. Suddenly, a thought strikes me. Hmph... I wonder if Emma really wants Nina to train her or if she has something else on her mind. Should I go to her house to check? Well, I don't think she has anything on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:54 am

And the night goes on without anything else happening. I go to bed later at night, hoping Kayleigh will leave soon. And when I'm in bed, a thought strikes me. What if Kayleigh's making Nina become a slut like her? I really don't want that to happen at all! should I use the camera in Nina's room to check if everything's fine? Let's see... Where's my phone?

Summer of love 20231118013735-1

As I check the camera in Nina's room, I see that she's fallen asleep and Kayleigh isn't in the room. Maybe she's in the bathroom. Hmph... Maybe this is a good chance... Should I use this chance to have sex with Nina?

Summer of love 20231118013826-1

I quietly walk over to her room. She's still sleeping soundly. Looking at her like this makes me more horny.

Summer of love 20231118013849-1Summer of love 20231118013856-1

I slowly climb onto the bed.

Summer of love 20231118013911-1

Her sex is hiding beneath her panties before my eyes. 

https://ibb.co/6XwLQ7B

Quietly but decisively, I pull down her panties. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:00 pm

Summer of love 20231118013954-1

"What are you doing, Pete?"
She's awake!
"Well..."
What should I do now?

https://ibb.co/khVrqQw

Ignoring Nina, I start to lick her vilva, trying to make her wet before I have sex with her.
"Stop, Pete! Let's go to the living room! I'll give you head and we can make love there! It won't be good if Kayleigh sees us!"
Ignoring her plea, I speed up my tongue. She keeps begging me, but I keep doing what I want. Why should I be worried about Kayleigh? This is my place, she's just a guest here!

https://ibb.co/Q9xB9Ts

Despite her protest, I push her down and immediately start to pump into her vagina without hesitation. Even though she doesn't want to, she still spreads her legs and lets me make love to her.

https://ibb.co/L9nFBrk

"Oh... Please make it quick... Pete... Oh..." Nina said.
I don't want to make it quick at all. I want to savor this moment as long as I can. But the hought that Kayleigh might be back at any moment pushes me over the edge. I feel my penis growing so hard, and I pump into her as fast as I can. Until I know I can't hold it anymore.
"Tut tut..." Kayleigh said. 

https://ibb.co/hc3bmNr

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!" Nina cries out. "I thought you could hold it for longer, Pete," Kayleigh said. 
Shit!
"And it seems I overrated you," she continued. 
fudge! Not wanting to make the situation worse, I quickly depart the room and go to sleep.

Summer of love 20231118014518-1

Wednesday.
"Morning, Pete." "Morning, Nina."
I should get ready for work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:29 am

When I get to the center, Nina's been chatting with Emma.
"I still find it hard to do the pose, Nina." "You just need to try harder, and you'll get used to it slowly, Emma."

Summer of love 20231118014618-1

I continue to train Emma today. After a hard-working day, I close the center in the evening.

Summer of love 20231118014638-1

Kayleigh hasn't found a place yet, or should I say she hasn't even tried to find a place yet. I start to feel irritated about her. After having a bath and cleaning everything, I decide to go to bed.

Summer of love 20231118014727-1

Thursday.
"Oh! I forgot to tell you this!" she said. "What's the problem, Nina?" "I had a chat with Ivy 2 days ago..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:01 pm

Summer of love 20231118014759-1

"What's the problem, Ivy? You don't look happy at all." "I'm worried, Nina. There's a saying in my language that not seeing each other will break couples apart. I saw my boyfriend's photos from a party last night," she said. "Is that a problem?" Nina said. "Well... He took the photos with a lot of girls..." "Don't worry, Ivy! What's your is yours!" "I know I'm a little bit paranoid... But what if he takes me for granted? What if he isn't worried that he might lose me? I don't want him to think so and spend a lot of time with other girls..." Ivy said. "Hmph... Well, how about you make him jealous?" "Make him jealous? How can I do that?" "You're worried because he took some photos with a lot of girls. Well, how about you take some photos with some guys?" Nina said. "But I've just arrived in this country. And in this pandemic, it's hard for me to make new friends. I don't know anyone else except you and Pete." "How about... I let you borrow Pete?" "You let me borrow him?" Ivy said. "Yeah." "That's great! But wil he agree to take some photos with me?" "I'll ask him for you," Nina said. "But I'm... embarrassed... What if he thinks I'm... weird?" "It's your call. But I think taking some photos together isn't a problem."

Summer of love 20231118015236-1Summer of love 20231118015242-1

"And later, she agreed with my idea and asked me to ask you for her. If you agree, she will meet you after we close the center today. And she will take some photos with you in the park. So what do you think, Pete?" she said. "Aren't you jealous, Nina?" "Taking photos isn't a problem. Unless you're thinking about taking advantage of a naive girl like her!" "Of course not!" I said. "So? Will you help her?" "Alright! It won't cost too much time anyway." "Okay. I'll tell her today. I'm opening the center now. See you there, Pete," Nina said. "See you."

Summer of love 20231118015417-1

Lily and Ivy come again today. I reain Lily. And Nina trains Ivy. After a hard-working day, I close the center. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:08 pm

I should have a quick shower before Ivy arrives. Right after I finish bathing, I hear the bell. I guess that's Ivy.

Summer of love 20231118015452-1

When I reach the door, Nina is greeting Ivy.

Summer of love 20231118015510-1

"She's here, Pete-Take her to the park and also take her back home, okay?" she said. "Okay, Nina."
Ivy looks embarrassed.

Summer of love 20231118015544-1

The park is near. We only have to walk about 5 minutes.
"Let's site over there, Ivy." "S...sure!" she said.

Summer of love 20231118015617-1

Ivy kept silent all the way. And even when we're seated on the bench now, she's still silent and doesn't look at me. I wonder if all Asian girls are like this. She's so shy, but cute! And not only her face! Hehehe...

Summer of love 20231118015710-1

"Well... Why don't we start to take some photos, Ivy?" "Umph... Okay," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next