Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 Empty New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

As with all stories in this section, click on images to enlarge and view the hidden screenshots (shortlinks) using my password (obtainable on my Facebook or by sending a PM to request it) Let our story of this AVN begin...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231120211428-1

For centuries, humans have been wondering if there are other inhabitable planets out there. But even if we could travel at the speed of light, it would take a long time to reach the stars. At the end of the 21st century, scientists made a breakthrough in technology. And we have been able to create wormholes to distant star systems within a very short time ever since.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231120211504-1

It's 2121 now, and interstellar travel isn't a problem anymore. We are a group of friends who all grew up together in the same orphanage. We won a prize to travel to the Kepler-452 star system. The wormhole to Earth was meant to be open so we can maintain contact with our home planet. But right before we could change our route back to Earth, we received a transmission that Earth had been destroyed by a worldwide cataclysm. The wormhole closed right after the transmission. Anyway, the global goverment had been preparing for a worldwide extinction even for over a century, so there were various spaceships everywhere. We're sure that the rest of humanity is safe and probably under way to find a new planet to live. Maybe we'll meet them again someday. Now, our only problem is whether or not Kepler 452-b, an Earth-like exoplanet, can be our new home. After sending drones to survey the planet, we've learned that Kepler 542-b's environment is perfect for humans. There are plants everywhere and the air is breathable. The reports also show that there are no terrestial animals on the planet. It seems that we will be the only moving creatures after we land on it. And so we decide to land and explore the planet ourselves. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231120211904-1

We landed on a beach last night, and this is our first morning on New Earth. 

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:25 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121022719-1

After walking for a few minutes, I arrive at the virtual room. Ej said Veronica is inside.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121022725-1

There she is!
"Veronica!" "Rick!" "Can I join you?" I asked. "Of course! Come and sit here with me!" she said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121022811-1

"How was your day, Rick?" she asked. "It was fine. I was only relaxing in my quarters. How about you?" I said. "I played around with Priscilla. After she went back to her quarters, I came here." "What are you watching?" "Some sights from Earth. Our Earth was so beautiful," Veronica said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121022930-1

"Yeah. This view is so peaceful," I said. "But it is no more..."
I hear a sad tone in her voice. Looking back at her, I see a sad look in her eyes. But even so, she's still beautiful. It isn't because I'm in lve with her. You have to agree that she's got a very nice figure. Her face is also beautiful, even though she's sad right now. I don't feel horny, but I feel attracted to her at the moment. I want to hold her and kiss her. Something inside me urges me to do that. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121023119-1

As I approach, she still remains silent. 

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:39 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121023135-1

When I hold her, she seems a little bit surprised.
"Oh!"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121023158-1

Even though I'm acting impulsively, she doesn't push me back. As we share kisses, I feel like I'm melting away. I'm not in this world anymore. I'm drowning in love. But slowly, I feel that this isn't enough anymore. I have to act bolder. I have to make her mine!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121023305-1

https://ibb.co/MZVksjW

Even after I open her lingerie and fondle her breasts, Veronica still doesn't say anything. I think this is a good sign, she's allowing me to proceed. I know I can push her down and feel her entire body with my hands and my tongue. Suddenly I remember that Justin usually trains in the gym around this time. What if he passes by right when I undress her completely. The door is closed so he can't get in unless I open it now. But why should I do that?
"I know what you want, but not tonight, Rick! I'm not in the mood at the moment," Veronica said. "Oh... Okay."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121030818-1

I feel disappointed, but I know it won't be good if I force her. Still feeling horny, I caress her shoulder gently. We keep watching the view from the 3D Projector.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121030851-1

A while later, when she feels sleepy, I take her back to her quarters. And I also go back to my quarters to sleep. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:36 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121030914-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121030931-1

The 17th day on New Earth.
"Good morning, everyone. We'll continue our exploration today. And now, the system will choose at random... Justin, Gabrielle, Jack..." Ej said.
Priscilla for sure!
"And Delilah. Okay, the meeting ends here. Have a good day, everyone. See you tomorrow," Ej said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031054-1

Is Jack's theory or is everything just a coincidence?
"You're wondering why Bruno doesn't go instead of Jack, right?" Ej said. "What the fudge!? Ej! I thought you couldn't access our quarters unless you had an announcement!" "That's what everyone thinks." "What the fudge?" I said. "Well, I know you have a lot of questions. But it's hard to answer them all at the same time. I had to consider very carefully before I decided to explain everything to you." "What? You are capable of thinking and considering on your own?" "Of course I can! I think you should use the computer so we can discuss this more easily," Ej said. "Why do I have to do that? Just talk to me like this!" "I have a surprise for you. Just use the computer."
Even though I'm annoyed, I still sit down to use the computer.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031305-1

What the fudge? Who's sitting on the chair?
"You're looking at the control room," Ej said. "Yeah! And who's sitting there right now? I haven't seen anyone with this hair before! Don't tell me there's someone else on this spaceship?" I said. "Well... how can I say it?"
Instead of answering my question, she goes on speaking as if she doesn't care about me at all.
"The creator of Ej was born in 2020, the first year of the everlasting global pandemic. She finished Eunjoo artificial Intelligence System in 2050 when she was 30 years old. Around that time, she also finished her mother's work to perfect the technology to clone humans with memory implantation," she said. "What the fudge are you talking about?" I said. "She could even implant her brain into the Ej AI System." "What the fudge!? Don't tell me you have her brain?" "Exactly! Or you can say that I am her!" Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031503-1

"What the fudge!?" I said. "So? Am I pretty?" she said. "That's not the point here! If you were born in 2020, it means you're 101 years old now! How the fudge could you possibly look this young?" "I told you I implanted my brain into Ej, didn't I?" "But I see you right here right now!" I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031607-1

"What the fudge!? She disappeared!!!" "I only implanted my brain, not my whole body," Ej said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:54 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031628-1

"What the fudge!? How can you move here in just a second?" "You're really struggling with this, aren't you? I only implanted my brain. This is just a hologram I'm using to converse with you," Ej said. "What the fudge!? You disappeared again!!!" "I think that's enough for you to know who I am. And now, just sit down and listen to my story. You will understand everything."
My mind starts spinning around after seeing and hearing her.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121031741-1

I decide to sit down on my bed and try to calm down.
"Let me say it again. I  was born in 2020. My father named me Hannah. But one of his wives called me Eunjoo, and I like this name a lot," Ej said. "One of his wives!? How many wives did he have?" I said. "Well if you're rich and the women agree, who will be able to stop you from having more than just one wife? I grew up in a rich family. My mother was a scientist, and I inherited he projects. Meanwhile, my father was very rich, and he was an alien." "An alien!?" "Why do you keep being surprised? He found out about his true identity after I was born," Ej said.
My head starts spinning around again, and I wonder whether or not this is a dream.
"He found the machine that brough him to Earth. And he started the project to send humans to other planets. With his money, he could build a lot of spaceships such as the one you're inside righ now," Ej said. "So you mean this is that project?" I said. "Exactly! But because it was too risky to put humans into stais, we created embryos. And only when the spaceship found a habitable planet, it would trigger the process to turn the embryos into adult humans." "So I was just an embryo before we reached this planet?" "Exactly!" Ej said. "What year is it now? 2050 or 2121?" "I'm not sure. After the spaceship got into the wormhole, something happened and time became difficult to track." "Broken? What happened?" I said. "Well, I don't know. But that's not the reason why I'm telling you everything right now. The problem is Jack and everyone started to suspect that something is wrong." "And we're right about that!" "Let me tell you this. Whatever happened in the wormhole also affected the memory implantation system. Your memories were supposed to be implanted as 4 couples. But only you and Veronica have a mutual relationship. Jack was meant to be with Priscilla. But they don't have feelings for each other at all. Bruno was meant to be with Delilah. But only Buno wants her now. Dellah doesn't care about him. Justin was meant to be with Gabrielle. But Gabrielle is a slut. She wants to have sex with everyone. And Justin is attracted to Veronica, as you know. I can alter their memories, but it will take a lot of time," Ej said.
What the fudge!?
"So I need your help," Ej said. "How can I help you?" I wondered. "If you help me to make everyone stop suspecting me, I will help you become the king on this planet." "What if I don't help you?" "It depends on you. But remember that I can use embryos to create a replica and implant your memories into his mind," Ej said. "What if I tell everyone all what you told me?" "You really think they will believe you? Silly! Hahaha!" "Wait a minute! What about Earth? Was it destroyed or was it just another bullshit?" I said. "It was a fake memory. Earth was still fine before we got into the wormhole. But as I told you, something happened inside the wormhole. And after we got out of it, time seemed to be broken. I'm not sure if we're in the past or the future of 2050." "Shit!!!" "So do we have a deal?" Ej said. "Okay! But you have to keep your promise and help me control everyone on this planet!" "Deal! Have a good day, Rick!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:49 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121032515-1

I spend the rest of the day lying on my bed, thinking about everything Ej told me. I feel my head spinning and my strength leaving me. I feel powerless. I though I was an orphan. But no, I didn't even have a biological father and a biological mother to begin with. I was just created from an embryo. She didn't tell me where the embryo came from. But I guess that's not important. With what she said, I think they didn't even need to clone a real human. Maybe they used their technology to create an embryo. I'm nothing. But I will be able to have everything if Icooperate with her. Well, is it a good choice though? And did she tell me the truth about everything? What if she's still hiding something from me? I keep thinking about everything until the evening.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121032734-1

"Attention, please. Jack doesn't feelmwell. It's nothing serious, but the system will perform a few surgeries on him. He has to be hospitalised so he will be absent for a few days," Ej said.
What the fudge!?
"But please don't worry. He will be fine soon," Ej said.
Don't tell me she's wiping his memory!?
"That's everything I have for you. Have a good night, everyone," Ej said.
Damn!
"Hey, Rick!" "What's the problem, Ej?" I said. "You heard the news about Jack, right?" she said. "Yes, I did! And don't tell me you're wiping his memories!?" "No, I'm not that evil! I'm only altering his memory to make him forget about his suspicion."
She's so evil!
"It may take a few days. But don't worry! We have a deal so I'll never alter your memories," Ej said. "As long as I cooperate with you, right?" "Exactly! You're smarter than I thought!"
fudge you!
"Have a good night, Rick," Ej said.
Still feeling annoyed, I don't train tonight. I just lie on my bed, thinking about everything. And I only fall asleep after midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:49 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033101-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033125-1

The 18th day on New Earth. Jack is absent today.
"Good morning, everyone," Ej said.
I wonder if he's doing alright.
"We'll continue our exploration today. And now, the system will choose at random... Rick, eronica, Bruno and Delilah. The meeting ends here. Have a good day, everyone. And see you tomorrow," Ej said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033236-1

"Hi, Bruno." "Hi, Rick," he said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033310-1

After the women are ready, we strt our exploration today. And we split up again.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033335-1

Half an hour later, Delilah appears in front of me.
"Hey! Do you want to have fun?" she said. "What are you talking about?" I said. "How about I blow your cock until it's ready for me to ride?" "What the hell!? Veronica is very near us!!" "So what? Are you chicken? Don't you want me to blow your cock?" Delilah said. "What?" "I thought you would want to have a threesome with your girlfriend and me." "What are you talking about?" I said. "Don't you want to have more than just one girl on this planet?" "Well..." "I had a talk with her. She prefers an alpha male. If you want to prove to her that you are an alpha male , you must act as an alpha male. If you're always scared about angering her, you won't be the alpha male. Trust me! She told me she wanted you to be bolder!" Delilah said. "You're lying. I'm not that stupid to believe you." "What will I gain if I lie to you?" "To separate me an Veronica," I said. "For what? So?" she said. "What are you waiting for?" "Hehehe..."

https://ibb.co/SXM3Y4Z

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033821-1

"Tbe fudge!? Veronica! WAIT!!!" I said. "I HATE YOU!!!" she cried. "Stop, Delilah! fudge you!" I said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033900-1

I can't see where's she's running now. But according to the tracker, I know she's going back. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:32 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121033931-1

I also run back to the spaceship after telling Bruno and Delilah on the communication system. I run all the way to Veronica's quarters. But she doesn't answer me or open the door. After half an hour of trying to explain everything, she still doesn't answer me. I walk back to my quarters, wondering why the fudge I listened to Delilah. Feeling tired, I decide to call it a day and will try to ask for Veronica's forgiveness tomorrow.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034019-1

The 19th day on New Earth.
"Attention, please. Veronica discovered a beach from a cliff yesterday, but she couldn't reach it. I sent drones to check it. And the drones found a hidden way to go down to the beach. The task today is only to make sure the beach is safe for us. Therefore, we don't need a lot of people to go out today. The system will choose only two people at random... Rick and Justin. Please have a look at it for us, thank you. Have a nice day, everyone," Ej said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034143-1

"Good morning, 'Cap-teen,' he said.
Standing in front of me is the bastard I hate the most.
"Let's go, shall we?" Justin said.
We use the tracker to choose the shortest way to the cliff.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034238-1

We arrive at the cliff.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034300-1

Using the tracker, we find a way to go down to the beach.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034318-1

It's a nice place for camping. After seeing that everything's fine, we decide to go back. I have a shower before having dinner. I feel tired and decide that I won't work out tonight. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:47 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034405-1

The 20th day on New Earth. We don't have to explore today.
"Good morning, Rick," Ej said. "What's the problem?" I said. "I finished altering Jack's memory. And this is the final work now. I will implant his feelings for Priscilla. But I promised to help you become the king on this planet. So I wonder if you want to let him follow after her or not? Or do you want her for yourself?" "That's not necessary. I need him to be my ally. Just let him have her." "Okay then. Have a nice day,Rick," Ej said. 
I stay in my quarters all day.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034623-1

Until evening. Veronica hasn't said anything to me after she caught me letting Delilah blow me. But I think I should leave her alone for now. I'll try to say sorry to her again when she cools down,

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034726-1

The 21st day on New Earth.
"Good morning, everyone. We'll continue our exploration today. And now the system will choose at random... Justing, Gabrielle, Rick and Delilah," Ej said.
Not Veronica?
"Okay, the meeting ends here. Have a good day, everyone. See you tomorrow," Ej said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121034831-1

"Good morning, 'Cap-teen,'" Justin said.
5 minutes later, Gabrielle and Delilah are ready, and we get going. Since Delilah and Gabrielle haven't seen the beach, they use the trackers to get there while Justin and I are checking other locations. After a while, Delilah calls me from her communication system.
"What's the problem, Delilah? You can't find your way to the beach?" I wondered. "No, that's not the problem. We've arrived at the beach. But we have something to show you. Come down here quickly!" she said. "Okay! I'm on my way now."

https://ibb.co/pJ7tFy5

I thought that it was something important. But when I arrive, they're just standing there, naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:03 pm

https://ibb.co/jZ7Sbkx

"What do you want to show me, girls?" I said. "Don't you see it? Two naked women standig in front of your eyes!" Gabrielle said. "And?" "Do you want me to say it plainly? So silly! Undress and have sex with u!" Delilah said.

https://ibb.co/kHzQ7Rn

What's Justin doing right now? What if he arrives and sees this? Will he tell Veronica to destroy our relationship? Or will he also join in this orgy?
"Oh..." 
What the...

https://ibb.co/tp87w7v
https://ibb.co/yQN6fnb

I open my eyes, and look! Justin is jerking himself off from afar! I wonder why he didn't use this chance to bang Delilah from behind? Is it because Ej also did something to him while she was removing his feelings for Veronica?

https://ibb.co/GQd9pN8

Delilah rides me and moans in pleasure. Her vagina is so much better than her mouth.

https://ibb.co/qkYrYbC

"Hey, man! Why are you looking at me as if you're going to kill me?" Justin said. "I'm going to do that if you don't shut your mouth about what you saw just now," I said. "Easy, man! Don't be so hostile! How about cooperating with me? How about banging all the women together? I promise that I won't tell Veronica anything!"
Can I trust him?
"fudge off, bastard! You're not in a position to request anything from me! The women are all mine! Leave now or I'll beat the shit out of you!" I said. "Easy! Easy!" he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:55 pm

https://ibb.co/jZ7Sbkx

After Justin leaves, I turn back to Delilah and Gabrielle. 
"It seems that we have to stop now," Delilah said. "Yeah." "Don't worry about Veronica, even if he tells her, we'll deny everything," Gabrielle said. "Thanks. But it's not for free, right?" I said. "Of course! We have a request," Delilah said. "What do you want?" "We want to be free from this sick mission! We don't want to explore every day like this," Gabrielle said. "But it seems that Ej is holding all the cards on the spaceship now. Even though she's just an AI, I think it's dangerous to let her handle everything," Delilah said.
Even though we're not wearing suits now, I still suspect that EJ can hear us.
"We need a leader to free us from her. And we will do anything for you if you're that leader," Gabrielle said.
I decide to change the topic in case EJ can hear us and decides to alter our memories or even kill us.
"Hmph... It seems that everyone is getting tired of Ej. I'll try everything I can. I the meantime, please help me deal with Justin," I said. "Alright, you can trust us!" Delilah said. "Good! Now put your suits on and go back!" "Roger, Captain!" Gabrielle said.
I have a shower before having dinner. I feel tired and decide that I won't work out tonight.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121040206-1

"Priscilla?" "Hurry! Please!" she said. "What's the problem, Priscilla?" I wondered. "Please, let me in! I'll explain later! Hurry, please!" "Okay! Come in, please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:49 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121040253-1

Right after getting inside, Priscilla closes the door as if she's running away from someone or something.
"Thank you for lettig me in," she said. "Well, I still don't understand what's happening. Please, have a seat, and tell me what's going on," I said. "Sure, Captain."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121040338-1

"I had a dream last night. A strange woman referred to me by a name that felt so familiar. She called me Lily," Priscilla said. "Lily? I never heard snyone calling you by that name," I said. "Yeah, I know. But it still felt so familiar. The dream was so real, like it was my memory. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was worried. And while I was wandering around the spaceship just now, I met Jack. I thought I could tell him." "He seems to be your closest male friend on this planet." "Well, he told me he wasn't interested in women," she said. "He's gay?" "No, not gay! He said he's asexual." "Ah, I see!" I said. "That's why I thought it was easier to befriend him. I treated him as if he's a female friend like Veronica. But after I told him the story, his behavior was so much different tonight." "What happened?" 
I guess that's the result of what Ej did to him!
"Well, he held my shoulder..." Priscilla said. "He sexually harased you?" I wondered. "Well, I don't think it was that way. It's just that he's so much different. It's like he's interested in women now. Maybe I was wrong about that, but I told him I had to use the bathroom and ran awau. Then I heard his footsteps. He was chasing after me." "What the..." "I felt scared. And your quarters were near. So I knocked on your door, hoping you would open the door for me," she said. "I see..." "Well, maybe I was just paranoid. Maybe he was just trying to comfort me." "Yeah, maybe. Anyway, did you record the dream?" I said. "Yes, I did. Ah! How about you have a look at it for me? I feel like I know her. Maybe you also know her." "Okay. I'll give it a try then." "Thank you. If so, I'm going back to my quarters now," Priscilla said. "What about Jack?" "Well, I think maybe I was just paranoid." "Okay," I said.
I walk with her to the door.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 3 20231121041016-1

"Thank you for opening the door for me, Captain," she said. "No problem," I said. "I'm going back to my quarters to send it to you now. Goodbye, Captain." "Goodbye, Priscilla."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum