Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  Empty New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:30 am

As with all stories in this section, click on images to enlarge and view the hidden screenshots (shortlinks) using my password (obtainable on my Facebook or by sending a PM to request it) Let our story of this AVN begin...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120211428-1

For centuries, humans have been wondering if there are other inhabitable planets out there. But even if we could travel at the speed of light, it would take a long time to reach the stars. At the end of the 21st century, scientists made a breakthrough in technology. And we have been able to create wormholes to distant star systems within a very short time ever since.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120211504-1

It's 2121 now, and interstellar travel isn't a problem anymore. We are a group of friends who all grew up together in the same orphanage. We won a prize to travel to the Kepler-452 star system. The wormhole to Earth was meant to be open so we can maintain contact with our home planet. But right before we could change our route back to Earth, we received a transmission that Earth had been destroyed by a worldwide cataclysm. The wormhole closed right after the transmission. Anyway, the global goverment had been preparing for a worldwide extinction even for over a century, so there were various spaceships everywhere. We're sure that the rest of humanity is safe and probably under way to find a new planet to live. Maybe we'll meet them again someday. Now, our only problem is whether or not Kepler 452-b, an Earth-like exoplanet, can be our new home. After sending drones to survey the planet, we've learned that Kepler 542-b's environment is perfect for humans. There are plants everywhere and the air is breathable. The reports also show that there are no terrestial animals on the planet. It seems that we will be the only moving creatures after we land on it. And so we decide to land and explore the planet ourselves. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120211904-1

We landed on a beach last night, and this is our first morning on New Earth. 

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:26 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120211922-1

These are my quarters. I don't need to go out for food. The spaceship has a recycling system which provides us with food. I just need to place an order and my favorite meal will arrive. It's time for the morning meeting.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212007-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212026-1

"Good morning, everyone." "Good morning, Captain." "Just call me by my name, Veronica." "Aye aye, Captain!" she said. "Hey!" "Heehee... How are you today, Rick?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212200-1

I've known her since we were little kids, and she accepted to become my girlfriend just before we won this trip. I'm glad that thanks to the prize, we can be together now. If we were still on Earth when the extinction event occurred, I'm not sure if we were able to get on the same spceship or not.
"I'm fine. How about you?" "Just like every day. I really want to get off this spaceship as soon as possible!" Veronica said. "Me, too."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212217-1

"Hey! I watched Erodio last night," Priscilla said. 

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:36 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212234-1

"The movie about a sword and a tavern boy?" Delilah said. "Yeah, that's it. I really like it! But some characters don't stay until the end of the movie," Priscilla said. "I heard that they're going to remake it." "Really? They will remake it?" "With a different story even though it'll still have almost all characters in the original series. Well, of course, it was before our 'Old Earth' was destroyed," Delilah said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212333-1

"Can we change the topic here? It's so boring!" Gabrielle said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212354-1

"If you don't know how to find it, you can ask Eunjoo-1412. She knows everything in our database." "Thank you, Bruno," Priscila said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212423-1

"Why haven't we started the meeting yet, Ej?" Jack said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212440-1

"Because Justin hasn't joined us yet," Ej said. "Hey, Justin?" Bruno said. "Just a minute!" he said. "Hurry, please!" Ej said. 
Eunjoo-1412 is our AI assistant. She has access to everything on the spaceship, or you can call her the spaceship itself. She was created to operate the spaceship. We usually call her Ej for short. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:49 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212548-1

"Hey, guys." "Good. Please do't be late next time, Justin," Ej said. "Hey, don't be a whining hag, Ej!" "If you continue to behave like this, I'll have to ask our captain to punish you."
They voted a few days ago to choose a leader.
"We need order," Ej said.
And except Justin, everyone voted for me. We don't need to count Justin anyway. 
"You won't do that, will you, Rick?" Justin said. 
He's just a troll. He voted for Enjoo-1412.
"Enough chatting. We have to start our meeting right away. As we agreed, starting today, we will explore to find a more suitable place to live. Even though the drones found no threat on this planet, we still have to be careful. We won't leave the spaceship all at once. For today's exploration, 4 people will be drawn at random. I also must inform you: according to the protocol, you have another mission now. Earth is no more, and we are on another planet. So we have to populate and build a civilization," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120212234-1

"Why don't we use the embryos?" Delilah said. "Unfortunately, we don't have the technologies here so you will have to perform the populating yourselves. And because the recycling system can only support 20 adults at a time, those who don't want to bear children will have to leave the spaceship," Ej said. "What are you saying? I'm not a birthing machine!" "Calm down, Veronica. We only have 8 adults here. And I think the ones who will have to leave will be the males since they can find food for themselves out there," Delilah said. "Are you joking, girl? After I fudge you, you'll never be able to live without my cock! How will you be able to let me leave? Hahaha..." Justin said. "Hey, do we have to fudge just one guy? I want all of the males to have sex with me at the same time, hahaha..." Gabrielle said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213024-1

"I only want to do that with the one I love," Priscilla said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213043-1

"That's your choice. According to the protocol, I don't care who you have sex with, Priscilla. Except that there can't be any direct bloodline sexual intercourses. We can't risk having birth defects. One male can impregnate all of the females, but his children won't be allowed to have any sexual relationships. One female can also be impregnated by all of the males, but her children won't be allowed to have any sexual relationships," Ej said. "If I get the chance, I'll leave this spaceship forever!" "Calm down, Veronica!" I said. "Now, it's time to choose who wil be going out today. The system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Jack and Priscilla," Ej said. "Oh, shit! I want to get off the spaceship today! Let me take your place, Jack!" Justin said. "Umph... Well..." "You don't want to become my evemy, do you, Jack?" "Hey, stop it!" I said. "Okay... I'm not... feeling well today," Jack said. "Cool! Hahaha!" Justin said. "The meeting ends here. See you tomorrow," Ej said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:50 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213346-1

I need to change into my suit and meet them outside now.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213352-1

"Oh! Hi, Veronica." "Hi, Rick."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213421-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213427-1

This is the meeting room. But everyone prefers video meetings.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213444-1

"They didn't wait for us! I see that they're going into the forest already!" Verobica said. "I think Justin forced Priscila to go with him. He's always like that. And I think Priscilla didn't protest like usual," I said. "Hmph..." "You don't look happy?" "I hate how I have to be like a medieval woman: giving birth is the mission," she said. "Don't worry, I won't force you to do that." "Umph... Thank you. Let's go, Rick." "Okay," I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213617-1

And so, we go deep into the forest. The system also records and keeps track of where we go.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213637-1

When we're're about to go back, we discover a pond. It's beautiful, but the spaceship can't land in this area. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:42 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213702-1

"Wow! It reminds me of our countryside. Toom bad our Earth is no more," Veronica said. "Yeah, too bad," I said. "Hey! Can I swim?" "What?" "Can I swim, Captain?" she said. "I'm not sure... What if there's something in the water?" "The water isn't deep, we can see that there's nothing!" "Hmph.."
Should I let her swim?
"Okay." "Great! I'll take my suit off then!" she said. 
She says she'll take her suit off... We've just started to date, and I haven't had a chance to see her naked body yet...
"Hey! I'm done!" she said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120213912-1

What?!
"Disappointed, eh? Want to remove the rest for me?" Veronica said. "Eeekkk!!!" "Priscilla?" "Put your suit on, Veronica! I'll go look for her to see what's going on!" I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214016-1

I'm worried for her safety, but when I find her...
"Help me, Rick! Justin groped me!" she said. "What? What the fudge were you doing?" "Why are you so angry? I was just trying to do my duty: populating the planet!" Justin said. "But not by force!" I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214114-1

"What are you talking about? I didn't hold her back, did I?" Justin said. "I can punish you, you know?" I said. "Don't make me laugh, hahaha! You're just the temporary leader. Wait until everyone chooses to be on my side, and you'll know what real punishment is! Anyway, I don't think it will be good for either of us. Why don't we share everything. Why don't we make the girls become our sex slaves?" "Bullshit!" "It's up to you then. I'm going back now. See ya," Justin said.
What a bastard!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214246-1

Priscilla is telling Veronica what happened.
"You have to punish him, Rick!" Veronica said. "I know. We'll talk about this incident in the meeting tomorrow. Let's go back then."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214331-1

When we reach the spaceship, the sun on this planet has already begun to set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:40 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214348-1

Food is served individually so everyone goes back to their own quarters. After dinner, I have a shower. We meet and drink or play games at night sometimes. But everyone is staying in their own quarters tonight. I usually head to the spaceship's gym to train. What should I do tonight?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214457-1

Justin is also here tonight. After an hour, I go back to my quarters and sleep until tomorrow.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214331-1

The 2nd day on New Earth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214543-1

"Good morning, everyone," Ej said. "Before we begin our meeting, I want to talk about yesterday's incident. Justin needs to be punished for what he did to Priscilla yesterday," I said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214616-1

"I didn't do anything, did I?" Justin said. "You groped her!" Veronica said. "Just ask her! Did I do anything yesterday?" he said. "I ran away, so..." Priscilla said. "See?<" "Grrr..." Veronica said. "Please notice that I saw everything because there are cameras on your suits. And since nothing happened, Justin is not to be punished. But I still warn you, Justin. I'm watching you. And I will send drones next time if you behave like that again," Ej said. "Okay! Okay!" he said. "Now, let's get back to business. The team yesterday didn't find any good places, so we shall continue the exploration today. The system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Bruno and Delilah. Please put on your suits and be on your way. The tracker will let you know if we've already explored the path yesterday. The meeting ends here. See you tomorrow," Ej said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214921-1

Unlike Justin, Bruno and Delilah wait for us and we go into the forest. We let the girls lead the way. They can choose wherever they want to go.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120214943-1

Bruno and I usually don't talk much. But along the way, he holds me back so the girls can't hear what we say.
"Tell me, do you like Delilah?" he said. "What are you talking about?" I said. "Well, I know you have Veronica. But you're handsome, the girls seem to like you. So... I've been thinking about the populating. If Delilah wants to have sex with you, will you refuse her?"
What should I tell him?
"I will refuse her. But why are you asking me this?" "Ah... nothing. I'm just... curious! I think we should... hurry up or they'll leave us behind," Bruno said. "Okay."
We keep moving. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215142-1

Finally, we find a nice spot. The girls seem to like it a lot. But first, we need to check around to make sure the ground is sturdy enough for the spaceship to land.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215207-1

"Hey! Veronica and I had a chat. The water is so nice! Can we swim now?" Delilah said. "But what about checking the ground?" "You and Bruno will do it!"
How should I answer her?
"Okay." "Yay! Thanks a lot, Tick!" she said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215324-1

After taking their suits off, the two rush into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:20 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215342-1

"Hey, hey! Stop watching them! We have to hurry!" "Just a minute, please," he said. "Get back to work, Bruno!" "Okay..."
After making sure the ground is sturdy enough, I decide it's time for us to head back before the sun begins to set,

https://ibb.co/yfx5Zkw

"Hey! It's time to go back!" "Aye aye, Captain!" Delilah said.
After everything's done, we start to go back.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215503-1

Now we only need the opinions of the rest of the crew. If they also like the place, we'll move the spaceship there.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215541-1

After an hour, I go back to my quarters and sleep until tomorrow.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215559-1

The 3rd day on New Earth. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:08 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215623-1

"Good morning, everyone. The team yesterday found a nice place for us. But we also need opinions from the rest of the crew. So Justin, Gabriele, Jack and Priscilla will go there today," Ej said. "Well... I won't go because I... I trust their decision," Priscilla said. "I won't go either," Jack said. "If this decision is final, then as captain, you should go with them, Rick. We shouldn't go with just 2 people, in case something happens," Ej said. "Okay." "Thank you. The meeting ends here. See you tomorrow."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215821-1

After changing into my suit, I get off the spaceship.
"Hi, Rick." "Hi, Gabrielle." "Justin is so slow!" she said. "Yeah. We always have to wait for him."
After Justin arrives, I lead them to the place.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120215928-1

"Wow! So nice!" Gabrielle said. "Hey!" Justin said. "What?" "You're the captain, right?" "So?" I said. "I wonder if you're strong enough for this position." "What do you mean?" "How about we use our fists to se who's more suitable to be the leader?" Justin said. "Bullshit! We voted already!"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220040-1

"Interesting! How about I give head to the winner?" Gabrielle said. "What the..." "You're not a coward, are you?" Justin said. "What are you talking about?" "We don't want a coward to be our leader," he said. "How about my offer, Captain?" she said.
I really want to punch him, but I don't think I should fall for his provocations like this.
"Go ahead and try me if you wnt to be beaten so badly!" "Step aside, Gabby," Justin said. "Come on! Show me what you can do!" I said. "Hehehe..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220219-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220232-1

"Yahhh!!!" Justin roared. 
Shit! He's so fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:40 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220252-1

But I'm faster! I avoid the attack easily and hit him in the stomach.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220323-1

"So weak!" "Hey, winner!" Gabrielle said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220345-1

"What are you waiting for?" she said. 
I'll be in trouble if Veronica finds out about this! Should I let her blow me?
"What are you waiting for? Come here and pull down my pant!"

https://ibb.co/B365XGY

"Oh, so big!" she said. "Enough teasing, Gabrielle! It's time to fulfill your part of the deal!" "Haha, what's the rush? It's not like your girlfriend will suddenly appear and interrupt us, right? Okay, okay, don't get mad! You're so cute when you go all..."
After beating Justin, I relish the felling of victory and conquest as Gabrielle expertly blows me. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220626-1

And so, we go back. Both Justin and Gabrielle agree that the spaceship should be moved to the new location.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220700-1

After dinner, I have a shower. I'm a bit tired tonight. I think I'll rest and watch some movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:33 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220748-1

"Good evening, Captain. May I have a word wih you?" Jack said. "Oh, of course. Come in, please."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120220820-1

"I'm a bit surprised by your visit. Is the communication system in your quarters broken?" "Well, no Captain. I just don't want to be overheard," Jack said. "Hmph? I don't think anyone can overhear what we discuss." "But I think Eunjoo-1412 can" "Well, I know she's an AI, but I don't think she's messing with us." "Look, Captain, that's what I'm suspecting here. I wanted to meet you in person because I don't want Ej to overhear us. I think there's something wrong with our system. Haven't you noticed? Ej says that the system chooses us at random, but you and Veronica always end up heading out together. Bruno and Delilah, Justin and Gabrielle, Priscilla and me," Jack said. "Hmph..." "I'm starting to suspect that there's something wrong with our system... that or Ej is messing with us. If my theory is right, she's trying to set us up in couples based on our ethnicities." "Well..."
Now that I thin about it, maybe he's right... Veronica has always been partnered with me, even before we landed on this planet. But if I agree with him, maybe he'll become more suspicious. And I don't think that'll be good at all. How should I answer him?
"I agree with you. I will look into this." "Thank you, Captain," Jack said.
If what he said is right, I'll have to be careful around Ej. Hmph... I'll think about that later. I'm too tired. I should watch some movies and go to sleep.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120221227-1

While we're still asleep, the spaceship flies us to our new location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:18 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120221241-1

The 4th day on New Earth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120224847-1

"Goos morning, everyone. As you can see, we're at the new location now. We shall rest 2 days before we start to explore this planet again. But before we end this meeting, I want to inform you that we'll soon have 8 cabins outside," Ej said. "Cabins? What for?" I said. "As I informed you earlier, this spaceship can only support 20 adults. So when we have too many people, we'll need to move some out slowly. Each person will have a cabin. Of course you don't need to leave the spaceship right now. But from now on you can use the cabins to store your belongings or even sleep in them if you desire," Ej said. "Only if it's as comfortable as this place," Gabrielle said. "I'm afraid that's not the case. Well, the meeting ends here. See you tomorrow, everyone."
I should go off to stretch my legs. Staying inside is so tiring. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225122-1

Getting off the spaceship, I see Bruno looking at something.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225137-1

He's practically drooling over Delilah. But I don't think she notices him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225221-1

I wander around the pond for most of the day and then head back to have dinner and a shower in the evening. But when I pass the media room... Someone's inside?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225244-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225258-1

Priscilla?
"Hi, Priscilla. Priscilla!" "Oh, hi Rick," she said. "What are you doing, Priscilla?" I asked. "I'm looking for information about this song." "Oh, what about it, Priscilla?" "This song came out around 150 years ago. But when I was watching a movie in my quarters, I heard this song. I was surprised because I had some vivid visions all of a sudden. I remember listening to this song next to a window. And I feel like it was one of my favorite songs," she said. "Hmph?" "So I came to this room and I've been looking through the song's information. Deja vu, right?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225458-1

Veronica? When has she been here?
"No, it's not deja vu. It's like... a memory," Priscilla said.
She's drinking.
"How can a song from 150 years ago be one of your favorite songs?" Veronica said. 
I better get out of here before they see my boner!
"I don't think you've listened to it before either," she continued. "I know, but..." Priscilla said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225604-1

I'd better start training. After I've finished my regular training, I go back to my quarters.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225627-1

But when I pass the media room... What the fudge? It seems that Veronica is drunk, and I think Justin is about to do something to her! I have to stop him! But, wait! If what Jack told me was right, Ej would stop him! Should I wait and see if his theory is right or not? I can't see anything from this angle! I will move to another corner to have a better view!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:55 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225749-1

He slowly strokes Veronica's inner thigh with his left hand while pinching he nipple with his right hand! No, Veronica... fudge! My voice croaks out barely above a whisper as Justin continues to toy with my girlfriend's sleeping form. He whispers something, but I can't hear from where I stand. I think Jack's theory is wrong! Ej hasn't stopped him at all!
"Stop right there, Justin." "This is none of your business, Ej. I'm doing my duty! You told me to populate this planet!" he said. "Yes, it is my business. You're doing it without her consent. Stop before I send drones," Ej said. "fudge! You will regret this one day, Ej. fudge!"
He left. Maybe Jack's theory is right after all. Hmph...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120225956-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230003-1

She's so beautiful! Now that I'm thinking about it, if Jack's theory is right, Ej won't stop me from touching her. Should I try to see if this theory is right or not? I have to be careful not to wake her up!

https://ibb.co/TTC07cB
https://ibb.co/TKd601N

Good! Ej doesn't stop me! It seems that his theory may be right! But it is a shame that the two of us really haven't gotten much time alone together, with even less time to grow intimate. Still, I'll take what I can get! Slowly I begin to explore my girlfriend's body, one hand gently caressing her inner thigh as the other pinches her nipple.
"Ugh..."
"Shit! She's waking up! I have to stop! A thought suddenly strikes me. Why only Veronica? Why not all the females on board this spaceship? But I'll think about that later.
"Ej, are you here?" "Yes, I'm here," she said. "Please take her back to her quarters." "As you wish, Captain." "Okay. I'm going back to my quarters," I said. "Good night, Captain," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230304-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230322-1

"Good morning, everyone. As you can see, I've finished constructing all 8 cabins for everyone. The Captain will get the furthest one. To his left will be Veronica's, Bruno's, and Delilah's in order. To his right wil be Priscila's, Jack's, Gabrielle's, and Justin's in order," Ej said. 
It's just like Jack said! I'm starting to suspect Ej is intentionally pairing us up into couples that she wants!
"We also have a break today. We'll starrt our exploration again tomorrow. See you later, everyone," Ej said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:54 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230455-1

I think I should get off to check my cabin.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230512-1

Getting off the spaceship, I see the furthest one which belongs to me according to Ej.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230528-1

I decide to have a look inside my cabin.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230553-1

What the fudge? I don't think anyone will want to live in these cabins!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120230634-1

I take a break from training today. After relaxing in my quarters for the entire day, I go to bed early. But I wake up in the middle of the night. And it's hard to go back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:26 am

I get up and walk out of my quarters. 

https://ibb.co/SrrYyHk

Vut when I pass the media room... Delilah is masturbating! I can't see the screen from here, but I think she's watching porn! For a moment, I stand frozen in place, only able to watch her in stunned silence. But soon I slowly begin to feel the ever-increasin swelling of my penis in response to Delilah's blatant debauchery.

https://ibb.co/9scJp9w

She still hasn't noticed that I'm in the room.
"Hey, Delilah" "Eh?"

https://ibb.co/rvhyrSH

"What are you doing, Delilah?" "Can't you see what I'm doing?" she said. 

https://ibb.co/X7nRn7F

"Oh, yeah, I can see very clearly, hehehe." "Hey, up here! You're talking to me, not my little sister!" Delilah said. "Oops, sorry, hehehe.... But why don't you... do this in your quarters?" "Because it's more thrilling here, hehehe..." "What?" "Watching porn and masturbating out here in the open like this, all while thinking about how anyone can go past, it just feels so... intense!" she said. "Yeah, I understand what you mean." "How about... we have some fun now, hehehe..." "Hehehe, that's what I'm thinking right now," I said. "Warning, you're not allowed to do it here," Ej said. "What the..."
But Ej didn't say anything when Delilah was masturbating here alone! Now I believe Jack's theory completely!
"Too bad! Good night then," Delilah said.
Shit! If I want to have sex with other girls, I have to find out what's wrong with Ej!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231105-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231123-1

The 6th day on New Earth.
"Good morning. everyone. We'll continue our exploration today. As you can see, these cabins aren't comfortable. We don't have enough materials to build better houses yet. So, as you explore this planet, the trackers will also automatically look for usable material. We will build more houses in more places, in preparation for the future children. And now the system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Bruno..." Ej said. 
Delilah for sure!
"And Delilah," Ej said. 
The system is rigged! Shit!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231248-1

"Can I stay home today? I'm a little bit tired," Veronica said. "Alright, you can stay home. Please visit the medical room for a check-up. The meeting ends here. See you tomorrow," Ej said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231334-1

After changing into my spacesuit, I get off the spaceship.
"Hi, Bruno." "Hi, Rick," he said. "Delilah's late." "Hello there! I'm ready now! Let's go!" she said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231420-1

And so, we start today's expedition. I let Delilah lead the way and choose wherever she wants to go.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231444-1

We encounter a plain today. We decide to split up so we can check it faster.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231507-1

But when I'm on my way, Delilah suddenly appears in front of me.
"Hey!" "What's up, Delilah?" "Want to continue what we were going to do last night?" she said. 
It's not a bad idea, but Bruno's here and he seems obsessed with her. He will get angry if he sees us. Oh, wait! How about I let her do that with him first? He won't get angry that way, right?
"Hey, why are you silent?" Delilah said.
Should I share her with him?
"I have an idea. Just like you, I also like the intense feeling. How about you blow Bruno first then satisfy me?" "You're no jealous?" she said. "I just like the intense feeling, same as you." "Heh, okay."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120231724-1

"Hey, Bruno!" "What's up, Rick?" he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:22 am

https://ibb.co/C1tdJ8M

Bruno is so head over heels for Delilah that he doesn't even hesitate before agreeing to the offer. Maybe it's because Delilah's a pervert deep down, she's eagerly blowing him, even while knowing that I'm watching her from behind. The scene is so intense. Suddenly, a thought strikes me. What if Veronica were here today? Would she have agreed to blow me while Delilah was blowing Bruno? And would she accept to swap partners with them? Shit! I have to stop thinking about that or I'll cum right after Delilah starts to blow me! Meanwhile, Delilah is speeding up! It seems that Bruno is reaching his limit! It's my turn now!

https://ibb.co/RQ4gdxH

Delilah drops to her knees. Not wasting time anymore, she quickly helps me out of my pants. Delilah begins to blow me, slowly and timidly at first. But it seems the longer she keeps at it, the more turned on and eager she becomes.
"You like it, don't you?"
Delilah moans in possible agreement.
"Is that a yes?"
Delilah doesn't respond a second time. As if helplessly entranced, all her attention has become solely focused on the blowing and exploration of my member.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232216-1

We don't say anything on the way back. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:58 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232236-1

After dinner, I have a shower. I'm a little bit tired. I think I won't work out tonight. Should I get off for a walk?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232317-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232324-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232339-1

Whoa! Isn't that Priscilla? What's she doing? Bathing? Yeah... Unlike our Old Earth, it's always hot on this planet. I'm curious to see her naked body, but I can't see anything from this angle. Should I walk over there for a better view?

https://ibb.co/BVHCzj3

Yes! I can see her clearer from this angle! Her breasts are not so big, but they look perky and firm! I bet it would feel good to squeeze and suck them!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232510-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232550-1

"AHHHH!"
Oh, shit! She saw me! What should I do now?
"What are you doing?" she said. "I'm joining you. It's not fun bathing alone, is it?" "Is that you, Priscilla?" "It's Veronica!" she said.
Shit!
"Hide behind me, please!" Priscilla said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232648-1

"You're bathing here alone, Priscilla?" Veronica said. "Umph... Yeah..." she said. "Can I join you?" "Er..."
Shit!
"Don't be embarrassed! We're all women! But if you don't feel comfortable, I'll leave you alone then. Have a good night." "Yeah, good night, Veronica," Priscilla said. "She's not inside the spaceship yet. Please wait for a little more..." she said.
Hmph... A nice odor... Is it from her? Should I check if it's from her? I'll get closer to to check then. Hmph... Yes, it's from her!
"AAHHH! What are you doing? Get away from me!" Priscilla said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:20 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232851-1

"Veronica is inside the spaceship now. Please leave so I can put my clothes on," Priscilla said. "Hmph... Okay, good night then." "Good night."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232928-1

I go back and spend the rest of the night relaxing in my quarters.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120232945-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233008-1

The 7th day on New Earth.
"Good morning, everyone. We'll continue our exploration today. And now, the system will choose at random... Bruno, Delilah, Justin..." Ej said.
Gabrielle for sure!
"And Veronica." "What?" "What's the problem, Rick?" Ej said. "Nothing."
So Jack's theory isn't right?
"Okay, the meeting ends here. Have a good day, everyone. See you tomorrow," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233147-1

So Jack's theory might be wrong after all. Veronica will go with Justin today. I'm a little bit uneasy... I'm worried about Veronica. I think it'll be better if I follow them in secret. There's no telling what Justin might try to do to her once they're alone. The protocol doesn't allow us to have everyone go out at once. But I'm the Captain, and there are still 3 people staying back, right? Should I follow them? I should change into my suit. I think I should be able to catch up to them if I leave now. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233315-1

They left before I got off the spaceship. I think I should hurry up or I'll lose them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:10 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233337-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233344-1

With the tracker, I know where they're going so I keep running...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233402-1

Until I see them.
"What do you think about this place, Veronica?" he said.
It's a bit far but I'm still able to hear their conversation through the communication system built into our suits.
"The pond is nice, but I don't think the ground is sturdy enough for building," she said. "Yeah, I think so too. So... How is it with Rick?" "Hmph?"
What the fudge?
"Is your relationship with him still okay?" he said. "What are you trying to ask me, Justin?"
fudge him!
"Well, you know what I mean, Veronica. It's such a waste for a beautiful woman like you..." Justin said.
What? Bastard!
"We can only be friends, Justin," she said. "Hey! This pond looks nice! Do you want to swim, Veronica?" "I didn't bring a swimsuit with me, Delilah." "Just take your suit off!" she said. "I don't think that's a good idea at all, Delilah." "Oh... Are you worrying that your man will be jealous?" "What? It has nothing to do with him. It's enough for today. I'm going back now," Veronica said. "Aawww..." Delilah said.
I need to get back before tham!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233729-1

Justin is hitting on Veronica behind my back. I have to be careful from now on.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233811-1

"At night. Who's calling me?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233824-1

"What's wrong, Veronica?" "I walked around the other night and saw Priscilla bathing in the pond. The weather on this planet is still hot at night. Do you want to bathe with me?" Veronica said. "Of course! I'll meet you out there!"
This is a chance for me to have fun with her!
"Great! See you in a few minutes!" she said. "Yeah!"
I change my clothes and head out to meet her. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:42 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120233949-1

When I'm  outside of the spaceship, she's already completely naked. I take my clothes off immediately and follow her into the pond. Her ass is so beautiful" I want to have a bite!

https://ibb.co/L8QHTq7

In the water, I have a full view of her breasts. This is the first time I've seen her bare breasts, and they're so close.
"Justin was hitting on me today when we were on our expedition," Veronica said. "What?" "You aren't jealous, are you?" "No, I know you only have feelings for me." "Nice answer, teehee... But what if I also have feelings for him?" she said. "Hmph?" "Just kidding, teehee..."
And she keeps telling me about her exploration today. She also tells me she's suspecting Bruno is drooling over Delilah. But the more I look at her breasts, the more my penis grows.
"Well, I think you should do something about... that thing. We can go back now so you can do something to... ease that thing," Veronica said.
So she notices after all! What should I do now?

https://ibb.co/qMKW4TY

"Veronica!" "Hey! What are you doing?" she said. 

https://ibb.co/r4JRVkr

After I position myself behind her, I reach around and slowly begin to kneed and massage Veronica's breasts.
"Oh... ah... Haha... Hey, what do you think you're doing back there?"
Veronica glares back at me with a stern expression, but it quickly crumbles into a smile. With great fervor, I pour my focus on Veronica's breasts as I vigorously squeeze and massage them. I also pay special attention to Veronica's breathing which has begun to quicken and intensify as she slowly becomes more and more aroused.
"Oh... oh... ah..."
As I continue my effoerts, Veronica attempts to stifle her moans. Despite this, ahe can't keep quiet as her breathing becomes even more ragged.
"Oh... oh... oh no... Umph, ah!..."
Whether intentionally or subconsciously, Veronica has slowly begun to grind her body against mine. I feel myself growing more and more aroused as the situation escalates. Now might be a good time for me to try to put it in. As if reading my mind, Veronica suddenly stops me and says:
"No, wait! We can't!" "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet," she said. "Oh, okay... it's fine."
Oh, well, no need to be impatient. After all, Veronica already belongs to me.
"Let's go back, Rick," she said. "Yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:55 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234551-1

And so, I go to sleep in preparation for another exploration tomorrow, should I possibly be chosen.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234609-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234633-1

The 8th day on New Earth.
"Good morning, everyone. We discovered a nice pond yesterday. But the area isn't sturdy enough to build houses. Today we'll be continuing our exploration. We will continue to explore the area to see if we can find another suitable spot. The system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Jack and Priscilla. The meeting ends here. See you tomorrow," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234743-1

After changing into my suit, I get off the spaceship.
"Hi, Jack." "Hi, Rick." "I'm starting to believe you now. But I'm not fully convinced yet. If the system was messing with us, I would have been the one to be picked yesterday instead of Justin," I said. "Umph... Maybe it was trying to distract us. I think sometimes the system makes it look like there's nothing wrong with it." "I see..."
We wait for a few minutes and start our exploration when Veronica and Priscilla arrive.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234917-1

Veronica and Priscilla discuss fashion from a hundred years ago. as for Jack, he doesn't say anything to me. He's always silent. We continue to travel the same route we've been using for the past few days. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120234957-1

When we arrive at the plain, we split up to check it faster. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:51 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120235016-1

But after an hour of searching the area, we come up with nothing.
"I think that's it for today. Please call Priscilla to go back. I will call Veronica." "Roger, Captain," Jack said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120235103-1

"I think we should go back now, Veronica!" "Okay!" she said.
And so, we go back.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120235144-1

After dinner, I decide that I won't train tonight. This life of daily exploration has become boring to me now. All I ever do is explore and train.

https://ibb.co/y8p87dv

"Whoa!" "Why are you so surprised? Doesn't Veronica do this to you every night?" Gabrielle said. "Well, she's not into this, I think," I said. "Hmph? Do you want to have fun with me?" "Umph... What if Veronica..." "We'll do it outside of the spacceship," she said. "Well..." "So? Give me an answer or I'll call Justin." "Okay!" I said. "Cool. Meet me outside." "Yeah."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  20231120235420-1

Getting off the spaceship, I can't see Gabrielle anywhere. I wonder if she's here yet or not.

https://ibb.co/q996xT2

After searching for a few minutes, I find her standing next to a cabin. No one can see us here from the spaceship.
"So? What are you waiting for?" Garbrielle said. 
But a sudden fear takes hold of me. What if Veronica walks out and sees us? Should I still do this?
"Hurry up and get down there to eat me!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/Cvp9b4Z
https://ibb.co/Tg4194S
https://ibb.co/BfDScfG

In the dark, I awkwardly go down on Gabrielle. And although it's a bit tough to see what I'm doing... I'm more or less able to manage based on the sounds of Gabrielle's frantic breath and repeated sultry moans.
"STOP! I... I can't take it anymore... oh... please... I need you inside me!" she said.

https://ibb.co/wBQv8Rr

Turning around to face the cabin, Gabrielle offers herself to me. Despite her slutty nature, Gabrielle's insides feel surprisingly tight. There doesn't seem to be any blood, but still... is it possible that this is her first time? But how can that... Gabrielle's voice becomes rough and husky as she growls in pleasure. I can feel Gabrielle's insides begin to pulse and squeeze around my shaft. Having already reached her climax, she visibly shudders as a powerful orgasm overtakes her.

https://ibb.co/ChrFVyX

"I don't know why, but it felt just like the time I lost my virginity," she said
After saying good night to Gabrielle, I go back to my quarters and sleep until the next day. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum