Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 Empty New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

As with all stories in this section, click on images to enlarge and view the hidden screenshots (shortlinks) using my password (obtainable on my Facebook or by sending a PM to request it) Let our story of this AVN begin...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231120211428-1

For centuries, humans have been wondering if there are other inhabitable planets out there. But even if we could travel at the speed of light, it would take a long time to reach the stars. At the end of the 21st century, scientists made a breakthrough in technology. And we have been able to create wormholes to distant star systems within a very short time ever since.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231120211504-1

It's 2121 now, and interstellar travel isn't a problem anymore. We are a group of friends who all grew up together in the same orphanage. We won a prize to travel to the Kepler-452 star system. The wormhole to Earth was meant to be open so we can maintain contact with our home planet. But right before we could change our route back to Earth, we received a transmission that Earth had been destroyed by a worldwide cataclysm. The wormhole closed right after the transmission. Anyway, the global goverment had been preparing for a worldwide extinction even for over a century, so there were various spaceships everywhere. We're sure that the rest of humanity is safe and probably under way to find a new planet to live. Maybe we'll meet them again someday. Now, our only problem is whether or not Kepler 452-b, an Earth-like exoplanet, can be our new home. After sending drones to survey the planet, we've learned that Kepler 542-b's environment is perfect for humans. There are plants everywhere and the air is breathable. The reports also show that there are no terrestial animals on the planet. It seems that we will be the only moving creatures after we land on it. And so we decide to land and explore the planet ourselves. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231120211904-1

We landed on a beach last night, and this is our first morning on New Earth. 

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:11 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000105-1

"Wake up, Andrea! Wake up!" she said. "Umph... Oh! Hi, Mary!" "I can't believe it! You fell asleep while you were waiting for your girlfriend?" "Er... well... I was staying up late playing MiZtyl's games last night." "Eh? What kind of games?" Mary said. "Well... Never mind! Hmph? It's raining? But I don't see any raindrops?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000229-1

The 9th day on New Earth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000452-1

"Umph..."
It was just a dream? But I have a feeling that I know the girl... I called her Mary in the dream. That name is so familiar. But I don't remember knowing anyone with that name. And why did she call me Andrea?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000530-1

"Ugh..."
My head hurts so much! The quarters are in the environment mode. I should switch it off. The rain is making my head hurt.
"Attention, please. It's raining outside at the moment. It's not safe for us to explore. And so, we don't have a meeting today. Have  nice day, everyone," Ej said. 
My head still hurts, and I'm still sleepy. I'll go back to sleep. Maybe I will be able to continue that dream. But I don't se Mary again in my sleep. 
After I wake up, I spend the entire day in my quarters until the evening. Should I work out tonight?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000603-1

Veronica and Priscilla? What are they discussing? Veronica looks so serious. Should I join them?

Back to top Go down

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:59 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000639-1

When I'm in the room, I start hearing their conversation.
"When did you have your deja vu?" "I don't think it was deja vu, Veronica," Priscilla said. "It was also weird for me because it couldn't be a memory," Veronica said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000719-1

But when I draw near, they stop talking.
"What's the problem, girls?" "Nothing. Well, I have to go back to my quarters now. I... er... I want to have a shower before going to sleep. Good night, Rick," she said. "Good night, Veronica."
Was she avoiding me?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000828-1

"What were the two of you talking about, Priscilla?" "Er... Umph... I think you should ask her," she said. "Oh... well... okay... Umph... I'm going to the gym now. Do you want to join me?" "Maybe next time, Rick." "Oh... Okay. Good night, Priscilla," I said. "Good night."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121000941-1

I go to the gym and train until I feel tired. Justin's also here today. I really hate the way he's smirking all the time.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001014-1

After that, I walk back to my quarters. I have a shower before going to bed. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:29 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001041-1

The 10th day on New Earth. It's still raining so we don't have a meeting again. I spend the entire day in my quarters until the evening. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001117-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001131-1

"Delilah?" "Hurry up and let me in. We need to talk. There's something important I need to report," she said.
Something to report? Can it be that like Jack, Delilah also has started to notice Ej's strange behaviors as well.
"But in your swimsuit? I don't think that's appropriate." "Thois isn't my swimsuit, you dumbass! This is my sleepwear," Delilah said. "It's still also inappropriate." "You're such an annoying guy! So, let me in or I'll find anotherguy to talk to?" she said. "Umph..."
What if Veronica knows she's in my quarters with this kind of outfit? Should I let her in?
"Alright, Delilah, you can come in."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001337-1

Delilah quickly enters my quarters, taking only a moment to observe the surroundings before she speaks.
"Won't you at least invite me to sit?" she said. "Ooops, sorry. Sit down, please." "Where?" "Umph... There's a chair next to you," I said. "I hate that chair. It's not comfy at all. I want to sit on the bed."
What does she actually want?
"So? Can I?" Delilah said.
Should I let her sit on my bed?
"Suit yourself, please."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001523-1

And Delilah casually plops down on my bed.
"Er... Delilah, you said you had something you wanted to discuss?" "Hmph? Oh, yes, of course! But actually it's not me but someone else who wants to discuss something with you. And I'd like you to meed her in person. I think it would be better for you to talk to her directly," she said. "Huh? Where is she? There's no one else in these quarters now!" "She's my 'little sister.'"
What the fudge?! She's seducing me!!
"So? Do you want to talk to her?" she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:28 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121001655-1

I decide to bend down, and my face is just inches away from her vagina. Brefore I can dwell too deeply on Delilah's suspicious behavior, she quickly raises her legs, exposing her sex towards me.
"Remove my panties, Rick. I'd like you to meet my 'little sister'!" she said.

https://ibb.co/M8fkhLk

Not hesitating anymore, I pull down her panties.
"What now, Delilah?" "Talk to me... No, I mean talk to her... Talk to her with your tongue..." she said.
I'm getting a boner now!

https://ibb.co/Yf7mqJ0

I'm too horny to resist anyway!

https://ibb.co/YhnJXKp

For a moment, it feels as if the quarters have spun as I try to regain my mental bearings. Delilah... from our most recent encounters, I knew she was wild, but... Hahaha... What a slut! Still... as her captain, I can't simply turn a blind eye to this and allow her to do as she pleases. Delilah visibly trembles as her skin flushes a shade of light pink, possibly in either embarrassment or exitement.
"Don't believe for even a moment that I'll let you and your pussy talk your way out of the tongue lashing that's coming your way!" "Yes, sir... I'm sor-oh... ah... yes!" she said.
Delilah's apology cuts off midway as my tongue keeps aggressivlely exploring her inner pink folds.
"Oh... oh... yes... Captain... I'm so sorry! Ah... right there... yes... no... don't stop... ah... oh... oh...!" she said.
I take my time playfully teasing and licking Delilah's sex, sometimes speeding up ,y performance and sometimes slowing down or occasionally stopping when I feel Delilah's sex begin to twitch and throb on the verge of climax. This slut needs a bit of discipline and letting her cum now would be letting her off too easy!"
"Ugh... Captain, Captain, please... please let me cum!" she said.
Well, I guess she's had enough for now. I once again increase my tempo as Delilah's moans of ecstasy transform into feral growls while she bucks and grinds her sex against my face. Her ever-increasing arousal adding to my own as I feel my penis get even harder within my bokers.
"Captain... oh yes... Captain... I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm cu..." she said.

https://ibb.co/YyD0TBG

Once again, Deilah is refused her climax, this tme by a swift series of knows on my door.
"Quick! Hide in the shower!" I said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:16 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121002207-1

Who's here at this hour? It's Veronica!
"Is everything okay, Rick?" she said. "Umph... yeah... everything's fine." "Okay, in that case, can I come in?" "Oh, come in, please," I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121002251-1

Veronica casually strolls into my quarters. Upon enteing, Veronica doesn't speak not break stride as she quickly closes the gap between us.
"Veronica, what brings..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121002326-1

"Oh?"
My question is cut off as my boxers are immediately pulled down.

https://ibb.co/vsJmZrb

And my think hard penis is fished out by Veronica. 
"Oh! It's hard already!" she said.
It's hard because of what happened just now with Delilah! For a second time today, I feel my quarters spin as my mind attempts to catch up with the situation in front of me. Veronica, why would she suddenly decide to do this? Has she been drinking?

https://ibb.co/VM0Www8

Again, my thoughts are cut off as Veronica's warm soft hand expertly begins stroking my shaft.
"Oh, Veronica... this, this feel amazing!"
A small smile appears on Veronica's face as her hand moves back and forth in a steady rythm. Thanks to my earlier 'session' with Delilah, my penis continues to pulse and jerk within Veronica's grasp. Every stroke of her soft hand brings me closer and closer to the climax I now so desperately need. Speaking of climax, I remember that Delilah almost cummed just now! She's still inside the shower!

https://ibb.co/TrV5DW9

Delilah? What the heck is that little slut up to? She's masturbating without closing the door? What if Veronica sees her? From the showers, Delilah's hands seem to blur as she furiously masturbates while secretly observing both Veronica and I. At least she doesnn't moan! fudge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:22 pm

https://ibb.co/Vt6JqsX

Delilah's shameless display combined with the knowledge that Veronica is completely unaware that our current moment of intimacy is being watched by another person finally sets me off as I reach my climax.
"Oh... Veronica... I'm cumming! I'm cu..."
A sudden heavy pressure clamps down on my shaft blocking my blissful release. Within Veronica's tight grasp, my penis pulses and throbs in vexation. But still, I'm unable to cum.
"Veronica? Why did you stop?" "Sorry, but this is all you get for now," she said. "But..." "If you want more from me, you're going to have to earn it." "Ah..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121002758-1

After flashing me one last mischievous smile, Veronica stands up and strides out of my quarters.
"Good night, Rick," she said. "Good night, Veronica."

https://ibb.co/q5SyFT0

"She left! Please go back to your quarters!" I told Delilah. "Don't you want us to continue?" she said. "No! It's dangerous! She can come back anytime!" "Hmph... Okay. We'll continue another night then." "Go back, please!" I said. "Okay. Good night," she said. "Good night."
After Delilah leaves, I decide to call it a day and go to sleep.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121002941-1

The 11th day on New Earth.
"Attention, please. It's not raining outside anymore. But in case there are swamps out there which are dangerous to us, I'm sending drones today. If everything's fine, we'll continue our exploration tomorrow. Thank you and have a nice day, everyone," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003101-1

After playing around in my quarters , in the evening, I wonder if I should work out or not. I walk out of my quarters, aiming for the gym. But when I go past the media room, I see Veronica, Delilah and Justin inside. We can modify the media room into what we want, and it seems that they requested Ej to modify it so they could have a drink. Should I join them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:49 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003140-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003147-1

"Hey, guys." "Hey, Rick," Delilah said. "Having a party, eh?" "Nope. We're just listening to the songs that Justin found in the database." "Oh... including this song you're listening to?" I said. "Yeah." "It sounds weird." "Of course, it is. Irt was a hit, but it's dated more than a 100 years ago," she said. "Oh... right." "But listening to this song somehow makes us want to dance." "Yeah, I understand why. Even though it sounds weird, my body seems like it wants to dance listening to the song," I said. "Me too."
Right at this moment, I notice that my eyes are so close to Delilah's breasts. Something urges me to move my eyes to see them clearer. Should I take a quick look?
"I also want to dance now. Do you want to dance with me?" Veronica said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003424-1

As Veronica and I dance, she continously sways her hips in rythm with the beat of the song. Every so often, either intentionally or accidentally, Veronica's butt occasionally bumps or grazes my crotch. Before I can wonder if she's doing this intentionally or accidentally, I notice a small smile on her lips. Hahaha... Oh, Veronica! You really are becoming quite bold lately, aren't you? To think you would act this provocatively in front of the others!

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003526-1

With that thought, I glance at our spectators. Delilah looks like she's thinking about joining us. Does she want a threesome, I wonder? My attention then shifts to a clearly angry and jealous looking Justin. As our eyes meet, Justin's scowl deepens, and I can't help but smile. You can suck it, Justin! I turn my attention back to Veronica. As we keep dancing, my left hand gropes her left breast in front of their eyes. I do that on purpose, thinking it will make Justin even angrier. We are now practically grinding against each other. Despite my sudden aggressive show of dominance, Veronica doesn't resist or struggle but simplt continues to dance with me. Her breath becomes rough and husky as my hands greedily explore her body in front of the others. The combination of my successful dominance and erotic dancing with Veronica heighten my arousal to its peak as I feel my penis harden against Veronica's perfect ass. Just wait a little longer, everyone. This is only the beginning. Hahaha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:20 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003731-1

As if knowing what I'm thinkining, Veronica suddelnly stops.
"Stop teasing them, Rick," she said. "Well, hehehe..." "I'm tired now. I'm off to bed then." "Good night, Veronica," I said. "Good night, Rick."
I hope we'll have more chances like tonight, hehehe...

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003840-1

I continue to go to the gym. I work hard alone all night. After training for an hour, I go back to my quarters. I have a quick shower before I go to bed.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121003910-1

The 12th day on New Earth.
"Attention, please. After sending out drones yesterday, I see that everything is fine. But to make sure that nothing's wrong, we're not going to explore today either. We'll continue the exploration tomorrow. Thank you and have a nice day, everyone," Ej said.
There's no exploration today. I think I should have a talk with Ej to see if she knows anything about the dream I had.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121004024-1

I walk toward my desk. I access the system to call Ej.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121004053-1

"Good morning, Rick. How may I help you?" Ej said. "Well, I wonder if you have a psychological function?" "Yes, I have. The scientists thought we would need a psychologist." "That's good. Now, well... I had a dream," I said. "Can you tell me what kind of dream you had?" "It was... real. I felt like it was in fact a memory. But the girl in the dream called me Andrea. That's not my name, but she looked so familiar to me. Like I met her before. And her name was Mary. I think I know that name." "Hmph... I think it was just because of the stress you've been having ever since we've been trapped on this planet," Ej said. "No! It's not! I don't think so!" "According to my data, you don't have any relationships with a girl named Mary or anyone called you Andrea." "I know, but..." I said. "Please have a rest today. Everything will be fine, Rick."
What the fudge? Does she really have a psychological function? She immediately wants to end the conversation?
"Is there anything else, Rick?" Ej said. "No, there isn't," I said. "Thank you for telling me your problems. Remember to talk to me again next time you have another such dream. I will gather all information to find the best way to help you." "Thanks." "Have a nice day, Rick," Ej said. 
I think there's something strange about her reaction. After chatting with Ej, I spend the rest of the day relaxing in my quarters. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:11 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121004507-1

"Jack?" "Good evening, Captain. Can I have a word with you?" he said. "Of course. Come in, please."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121004538-1

"Is there something wrong, Jack?" I wondered. "I intended to ask you the same, Captain," he said. "Well?" "I'm not sure about Justin, Bruno, Delilah and Gabrielle. But as far as I know, Priscilla and Veronica had visions about the past that they don't remember." "Hmph? Veronica also has visions?" "She told Priscilla, and Priscilla told me about that. Veronica had a dream about dating someone else not you," Jack said. "What the fudge?"
Just like my dream!
"I don't have those visions. But I wonder if you also have them," Jack said. "No, I don't."
I don't think it's a wise decision to tell him about my dream, at least for now.
"Well, I wonder if everything is real," Jack said. "What do you mean about that?" I wondered. "Well... Like this is just a simulation game. We're playing this game without knowing. Or the worst scenario is we are being played by some rich people. The poor people like us are just their puppets in a game show, like the Truman Show movie..." "Hmph..." "Well, I think that's it for tonight. If I have more information, I'll tell you, Captain," he said. "Thanks, Jack." "Good night, Captain." "Good night, Jack," I said. 
So even Veronica had a dream like I. I wonder who the guy was in her dream. What if Jack was right? What if everything wasn't real?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121004948-1

Who is it this time?

https://ibb.co/b7VXL3D

Gabrielle?
"What do you need, Gabrielle?"
Although part of me feels a bit excited to receive a late-night visit from this beauty, another part feels more worried about Veronica possibly passing by, seeing a naked Gabrielle in my quarters. Gabrielle, as if reading my mind, starts speaking.
"I need your cock. Hurry up and let me in before your girlfriend strolls by," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:43 am

https://ibb.co/cQdD3FP

Gabrielle quickly enters my quarters. I know what she's going to do now! Should I let it happen?

https://ibb.co/1KBqCgq

She wastes no time tugging down my boxers and pulling out my already hardening penis. Falling to her knees, Gabrielle gives the head of my penis a passionate blowing. I can't help emitting an audible groan as I feel Gabrielle's moist warm lips wrap tightly around the top of my penis. Through my shaft, I feel several slight vibrations as Gabrielle hums in delight. I had forgotten how good she was at this.
"Gabrielle... I'm cumming..."

https://ibb.co/PW74tqF

Before I can cum, Gabrielle suddenly pushes me onto the bed and quickly mounts me.
"Gabrielle... oh..." "Yesss... this is what I wanted... oh..." she said.
Again, despite her not being a virgin, I can't believe how tight she is. Having somewhat gotten accustomed to my girth, Gabrielle regains her earlier enthusiasm and begins to bounce up and down on my shaft.
"Yes... yes... I'm almost there... I'm almost..." she said. "Gabrielle, I'm cumming..." "Me, too... oh... oh... Cum for me... cum for me... oh..."

https://ibb.co/PDk46Wj

I feel my penis begin to throb, and it isn't long before I find myself firing into Gabrielle's warm depths. This seems to have been enough to set her off as well as Gabrielle emits one final cry before her body suddenly begins to shudder and writhe on top of me.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121005512-1

"Do you know the Noah Ark project, Andrea?" Mary asked. "The conspiracy theory they're discussing these days?" I said. "Yup!" "Don't tell me you believe it?" "Well... maybe," she said. "But I don't think it's possible at all." "Well, who knows? Maybe they need to prepare for a catastrophe that might occur." "Earth can't be destroyed until the Sun runs out of hydrogen after 5 billion years more," I said. "Who knows? Maybe the scientists know they have been wrong? Or maybe they're trying to hide the truth from us. Maybe Earth will be destroyed sooner by a huge meteorite or the Sun will run out of hydrogen sooner than what they've been telling us." "But cloning humans is not easy, at least for now." "Maybe they can do that, but they don't tell us," Mary said. "Why don't they use astronauts?" "The people on the internet said that according to the leaked information from NASA, those voyages would be one way trips. They can't risk the lives of many astronauts. And embryos are better than putting humans in stasis." "Well, I still think that it's just a conspiracy theory," I said. "I hope so. Thinking about the end of the world is so terrifying." "Hmph?"
What is this sound?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121005810-1

"Umph..."
It was a dream again! But it's time for the morning meeting already. I have to hurry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:18 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121005846-1

The 13th day on New Earth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121005904-1

"Good morning, everyone. It seems that everything's fine now so we will continue our exploration today. And now the system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Jack and Priscilla," Ej said. "Hmph..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121005941-1

"Is there a problem, Jack?" Ej said.
I think he's thinking the same as I!
"Nothing, Ej," Jack said.
The system is rigged!
"I'm good to go today," he said. "That's good. The meeting ends here. Have a nice day, and see you all tomorrow," Ej said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121010055-1

After changing into my suit, I get off the spaceship.
"Good morning, Captain." "Good morning, Jack. The ladies are always late," I said. "Yeah," he said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121010136-1

We wait until Veronica and Priscilla arrive to start our exploration. Along the way, Veronica and Priscilla discuss Erodio, the movie series Priscilla has been watching these days. When we arrive at the plain, we spilt up to check it faster. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121010208-1

But before I begin my exploration, Jack appears in front of me.
"Is everything alright, Captain?" he said. "What do you mean, Jack?" I said. "You looked worried."
Should I tell him about the dreams?
"Well, I had dreams. A girl named Mary, she called me Andrea. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her before in my life, but she looked so... familiar to me," I said. "Hmph... the same feelings that Priscilla and Veronica had," Jack said. "She told me about a project named Noah Ark." "Hmph..." "What's troubling me is what if it wasn't a dream. Instead, what if it's actually my memory?" I said. "Interesting! Do you remember anything she said about that project?" "It's just a conspiracy theory on the internet. The theory said that the goverment was cloning people. They only cloned them as embryos, put them into spaceships and sent them to other planets." "Hmph... If we put your dreams and the dreams of Veronica and Priscilla together, I guess maybe we are not who we think we are," Jack said. "What does that mean?" "I think our memories were wiped out. And they put fake memories in our heads." "It can't be, right? Why would they do that?" I said. "Nothing is impossible. Have you noticed that Ej has been acting as she's our supervisor, not just a mere AI?" "Yeah. Sometimes I think she's the one making decisions," I said. "You have to use your position to try to find out what is actually happening." "I know." "Well, thank you for sharing your information with me. If I find out more about what's going on, I'll tell you, Captain," Jack said. "Okay, thanks. Well, I think we should start the exploration now." "Yeah, I'm on my way then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:39 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121010713-1

But when I'm about to start my exploration, I hear Priscila talking with Veronica on the communication system.
"Is it okay for us to go together? What if Rick knows this?" Priscilla said.
I check and see that Priscilla is connected to me.
"Don't worry. He won't be mad at us," Veronica said.
Maybe she touched the communication system by accident.
"You're so lucky, Veronica!" Priscilla said.
Should I let her know this?
"Why do you think so?" Veronica said. "He loves you," Priscilla said. "And?" "Well, he's handsome." "Uh-huh?" Veronica said. "He's also our leader." "Is that it?" "Yeah," Priscilla said. "Don't tell me you also have feelings for him?" "Of course not!" "I'm just joking, teehee... Don't be so serious, girl!" Veronica said. "Oh, how are you these days? Did you have those dreams again?" "Nope. I think it was just a dream because I was worrying too much after we landed here," Veronica said. "Yeah, maybe. Hey, look!" "What are those?" "I think they are flowers. So beautiful!" Priscilla said. "Yeah. And they smell good!" "They look like roses to me." "Too bad we can't see Earth's roses anymore," Veronica said. "Yeah... I'm so sad... It's lucky that we're all orphans." "We don't have relatives. Still, I feel sad sometimes." "But everyone is safe, right? The world prepared for this. I think they're on their journeys," Priscilla said. "Maybe we'll meet them one day." "I hope so. Oh, no!" "What is it?" Veronica said. "I've been connected with Rick on the communication system!" "What? So he has been listening to us?" "Do you hear us, Rick?" Priscilla said.
I have to pretend I haven't been listening to them!
"Did he answer you?" Veronica said. "No. Maybe he didn't notice this," Priscilla said. "I hope so. And I think he would have told us if he knew about the connection." "Yeah, he's a good guy. He wouldn't have eavesdropped on us." "Well, I think you should turn it off now," Veronica said. "Oh, right!"
Priscilla turned the communication system off so I can't hear them anymore. I get on with my exploration, but I can't stop thinking about their discussion.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121011320-1

After an hour, we decide to go back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:25 pm

Still troubled by those dreams, I have a shower. After finishing my shower, I wonder if I should train tonight or not.

https://ibb.co/2y0gyTz

But what I see on my way to the gym is Veronica and Priscilla standing naked in the media room.

https://ibb.co/fCnNwRs

I get inside immediately.
"What are you two doing?" I said. 

https://ibb.co/c3X5rgd

"Why are you standing here naked, Veronica? What if someone sees you here? And even you, Priscilla? I can't believe you also do this!? Hey! Why don't you guys say anything?" I said. 

https://ibb.co/2WppK49

Looking at their naked bodies makes my penis grow so hard! No! This is not the time for that!
"Where are your clothes, Veronica? Put them on now!" I said. 

https://ibb.co/YbWdc7G

But instead of putting her clothes on, Veronica suddenly kneels down and blows me after forcing my pants down.
"What are you doing? Oh..." I said.
I want to tell her to stop this. But the feeling is so good, I can't be a gentleman anymore. Priscilla's watching intently with obvious arousal, squeezing her breast and massaging her vulva at the same time. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:49 pm

https://ibb.co/V9LXbxq

The sound from Veronica's throat while blowing me coupled with Priscilla's moans make me forget my concerns. I don't care about those dreams anymore. Who cares about them? Even if my memory was wiped out, who cares? I'm being blown by the best lips in the world! This is the first time my love's done this to me!
"Attention, Rick," Ej said. "What the fudge!! Speak of the devil! They're doing this by themselves! I'm not the one to blame here!" I said. "I know. They brought back some flowers today. After checking them, I discovered that they are aphrodisiac flowers." "What? So they're doing this because of the flowers?" "Exactly! The aphrodisiac powders from those flowers have a slow but strong effect. They're out of their minds now," Ej said. "What can we do now?" "I'm going to put everyone to sleep and the droids will take everyone back to their own quarters." "Even me?" I said. "That's the only way without harming them now." "I see..." "Have a good night, everyone," Ej said. "Hey, wait!"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012103-1

"Who is it?" I said. 

https://ibb.co/qg2RpV9

"Veronica? What are you doing here? I thought Ej put you to sleep?" I said. "Where's your manners? Why don't you let me in?" she said. "Oh, sorry! Come in, please!"

https://ibb.co/njcqwYh

"Has the effect of the flowers worn off, Veronica?" I asked. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:27 pm

https://ibb.co/Yk0bC5P

Instead of answering me, Veronica drops to her knees.
"What are you doing?"
As she pulls my pants down, I know the effect of the flowers hasn't worn off yet. I want to stop her, but I think to myself. Why don't I enjoy this?" With this thought I keep silent and let her do the job.
"Ahh... Veronica... I can't hold it anymore..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012401-1

After swallowing all of my semen, Veronica stands up and walks to the door. And it's a surprise to me to see my penis up again immediately, as hard as if I hadn't cummed yet. Should I use this chance to have sex with her?

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012442-1

"Don't go, Veronica!" "Eh?" she said. 

https://ibb.co/fFvqfr2

Not hesitating for even a second, I ram my penis into her vagina immediately. Veronica tries to break away at first, but soon she submits to the pleasure. Her vagina is so tight. I can't describe it, like I don't know how it feels. Actually, I really don't know how it feels. I only feel that it's great to fudge her like this. Maybe because this is the first time I've had sex with her so I can't describe it. But I don't care at all. I only know that I'm fucking her right now. And she'll be mine forever.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012630-1

What the fudge? I was just dreaming! No wonder my penis kept growing hard and I didn't feel anything while I was fucking her! I know the feelings when she blows me because she did that already! But we haven't had sex so I couldn't feel it in my dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:37 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012721-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012742-1

The 14th day on New Earth.
"Good morning, everyone. Since Veronica and Priscilla picked flowers poisoned with aphrodisiac yesterday, they will have to rest today to make sure the effect har completely worn off," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012817-1

"What? Aphrodisiac flowers? Who did you guys fudge last night? Why didn't you invite me?" Gabrielle said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012846-1

"We didn't have sex, we only..." she said. "Enough! Don't tell her, Priscilla!" Veronica said. "Why?" Gabrielle said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121012920-1

"Please continue with the meeting, Ej!" Veronica said. "Aaaawwwww!!!" Gabrielle said. "The system will choose at random... Justin, Gabrielle, Bruno and Delilah," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013011-1

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Ej. It has been my time of the month since yesterday so I want to have a rest today," Delilah said. "I understand. There are only Rick and Jack left. The system will choose at random... Rick, please join the exploration today," Ej said. "Okay." "The meeting ends here. Good luck on your exploration today, and see you all tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:44 pm

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013123-1

After changing into my suit, I get off the spaceship.
"Hi, Bruno." "Hi, Rick," he said. "Gabrielle and Justin are late," I said. "Hello there! We're ready now! Let's go!" Gabrielle said.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013207-1

And we start today's exploration. When we arrive at the plain, we split up to check it faster.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013229-1

While Justin and Bruno are on their way, Gabrielle still doesn't leave. She just stands in front of me.
"Why don't you go now, Gabrielle?" "Don't you want to have some fun?" she said. "Hmph? What does that mean?" "Remove your clothes and fudge me right here, right now! I'm too horny after knowing there are aphrodisiac flowers on this planet!" "What are you aiting for? Remove your suit now!" I said. 

https://ibb.co/gjhKG7d

Not needing me to repeat my demand, Gabrielle immediately strips both me and herself naked. There's no bed here for us so we have to fudge standing. But who needs a bed? Her vagina is so tight in this position. And I move my hips faster when knowing that I'm going to cum soon. But right at this moment, an idea pops up in my mind. Should I share her with Bruno to make him my ally? Gabrielle is a slut, I can have sex with her any time I want. That's why I don't think sharing her with Bruno will force her away from me.
"Hey, Gabrielle, oh... want to have more fun? Oh..." "What do you mean... oh..." she said. "Have a threesome with Bruno... oh..." I said. "fudge you! Oh... You think you can share my pussy with anyone you want? Do you think you own my pussy? Oh..." "You don't like it? Oh..." "fudge you! Oh... The more cocks I have, oh... the merrier... oh... I am... oh..." Gabrielle said.
Hearing her say so, I start humping her faster. Until I can't hold it anymore.
"Ugh... Take it all!" "Ohh... so good..." Gabrielle said.

https://ibb.co/j43qv5K

Bruno doesn't hesitate to accept our invitation. He's fucking her eagerly now. He loves Delilah, but a vagina is a vagina. And he doesn't pass on this chance to fudge her. As he keeps humping her from behind, Gabrielle works on my penis. I enjoy my penis in her mouth. Life is so good on this planet. I feel like I'm forgetting the Old Earth. As Bruno reaches his limit, Gabrielle also blows me faster... until I also release loads of seed inside her mouth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013809-1

After putting our clothes back on, we begin our task for tody. At the end of the exploration, we go back to the spaceship. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:01 pm

I have a shower after going back to my quarters.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013843-1

After I finish my shower, someone knocks on my door.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013902-1

"Veronica? Is there a problem, honey?" "I'm not sure if it's because the effect hasn't worn off completely or not, but I want to see you badly all day, Rick!" she said. "Ah..." "Can I come in?" "Sure! Come in, please!" I said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121013953-1

"Are you okay, Veronica?" #Ej said I'm fine now," she said. "Oh..." "I told you about the effect just to see how you would treat me." "Well..." I said. "If you had jumped on me right after I said no, I would have been disappointed in you." "I'll never do that to you!" "And this is your reward, Rick," Veronica said. "What is it?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014122-1

Wordlessly, Veronica kneels down.

https://ibb.co/4VCqSD8

"Wow! Your cock is huge!" she said.
After a while...
"I think it's enough now," Veronica said. "But I haven't finished!" I said. "You have to earn it, Rick!" But..."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014327-1

Not moved by my pleas at all, she stands up and walks towards the door. Should I let her continue to tease me like this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:48 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014353-1

"No! You're not going anywhere, Veronica!" I said. "Eh?"

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014414-1

"Don't be so rough with me, Rick!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/gP55T1b

"No!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/m08sCWd

"Aaaaahhhh..."

https://ibb.co/DpYQM4q

"It was so good, Rick... But I'm so tired. Can I sleep now?" Veronica said.
Should I let the night end like this?

https://ibb.co/VqYkRsd

"Enough teasing, Veronica!" I said. "Eh?" "I want you, Veronica!"

https://ibb.co/ZfT4jmY

"Stop it! Are you trying to rape me?" she said. "Ouch!"
After pushing me away, Veronica decides to walk back to her quarters. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014327-1

"I hate you!" she said.
Shit! fudge! I shouldn't have done that! Maybe she would have changed her mind in the middle of the night and let me have sex with her if I hadn't forced her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:44 pm

The 15th day on New Earth.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014904-1New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121014927-1

"Good morning, everyone. Today will be the third day in a row that we explore this planet. I think we will have the day off tomorrow. Three days for exploration and one day for resting, I think it's the best for us at the moment," Ej said. 
Is she making a decision by herself again?
"Are there any objections?" Ej said. "No, I'm good," Veronica said. "Me too," Priscilla said. "Me three! Hahaha..." Gabrielle said. "That's okay for me," Delilah said. "Since Delilah agrees with this, I have no objection," Bruno said. 
He's trying to catch her attention.
"I have no objection," I said. 
Even though I don't like the way Ej acts if she's in charge, I can't object since everyone agreed with this.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121015138-1

"I object! I just want one day for the exploration and three days for resting!" Justin said. "Hahaha... I like your idea, Justin!" Gabrielle said. "Just vote for me to become leader, and that will be my policy!" he said. "Since there are 6 people agreeing with this, I think we don't need to discuss this anymore," Ej said. "Hmph." "What's the matter, Jack?" Ej said. "Just like Justin said, he would change the policy if he became the leader. I wonder if this decision was Rick's idea or your idea?" he said. "Yeah, I'm starting to think that something's wrong here. You behave more like our superior than our assistant," Delilah said.
They also notice this!
"I think Rick should alswer this question. Was it your idea or was it not, Rick?" Ej said.
What the fudge? She's passing the buck to me? What should I say now? Should I cover for her? But why should I do that?
"It was my idea," I said. "It's his idea. And I think we shouldn't waste more time. Now, it's time to choose who will be going out today. The system will choose at random... Rick, Veronica, Bruno and Delilah. The meeting ends here. See you the day after tomorrow," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121015455-1

"Hi, Bruno," I said. "Hi, Rick."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121015529-1

After Veronica and Delilah are ready, we start the exploration today. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:22 am

This plain is so wide, we still haven't finished checking it yet. After we arrive, we split up again. I focus on checking the plain. But I still think about the incident this morning. Everyone has suspicions about Ej, not just Jack and I.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121015621-1

After a while, I see Veronica and Delilah in the pond. Maybe they felt bored and decided to rest a bit. I know this isn't good, but I can't be too harsh on them. Wait a minute! Why don't I join them? I don't think we weill find anything new today anyway. Let's go!

https://ibb.co/qytncKC

"Hey, girls!" "Oh, the captain's here! Do you want to punish us for this?" Delilah said. "Nope! I just want to join you guys," I said. "Well, too bad! I have something to do now. But Veronica still needs someone to stay with her." "Do you want to join me, Rick?" she said. "Of course!" "Have fun, huys! I'm on my way then," Delilah said. 

https://ibb.co/zrNjWkN

After undressing I step into the fresh water with Veronica.
"How's the water, Rick?" she said. "It's warm and nice," I said. "Yeah, the temperature on this planet is warmer than Earth." "It's our New Earth now, Veronica." "I'm still not used to it. I prefer our Earth more," she said. "But it's no more, Veronica." "I know..."
Seeing that Veronica is down, I change the subject.
"What were you and Delilah discussing before I arrived?" "She asked me the location of the flowers," she said. "The aphrodisiac flowers?" I said. "Yeah." "Why did she want to know of it?" "She said she's curious to see them," Veronica said. "Don't you think she will use them?" "I don't think so. Who will she use them on?" "Well..." I said. "She's just eager to see flowers. We almost don't see any flowers on this planet, Rick." "I see." 
Staying in the water with her is nice, but it starts to get boring now. Should I do something? Feeling her breasts for example? Will she accept to let me do it? We're in a public place, but no one else except us is here, right.
"What are you thinking, Rick?" Veronica said.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:10 pm

https://ibb.co/CVyxShw

"I'm thinking about this!" "Oh... Hey! What if someone sees us?" Veronica said. "Is there anyone else on this planet?" I said. "Delilah and Bruno are out there!" "It won't be a problem if Delilah sees us! And if Bruno sees us and doesn't go away, I'll beat the shit out of him!" "Oh... Don't be so violent, Rick!" she said. 
Veronica says so, but she sounds like she's a little turned on by that. I have the feeling that she prefers a strong man, even if the guy acts like a jerk. Maybe this environment has awoken our base instincts. We don't live in a civilized world anymore. Then I'll be the alpha male for her! Thinking how to be the alpha male, I notice I'm still fondling her breasts without touching her vagina.

https://ibb.co/D9w5LQX

"Oh!?" she said. "Hehehe..."

https://ibb.co/wr0p18h

"Enough already!" Veronica said.
She doesn't allow me to continue, but she doesn't get angry either. I think that's a good sign. I'll trty more when I get a chance. 
At the end of the exploration, we all go back together. After having dinner, I wonder what I should do tonight.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121020522-1

"Delilah? What do you want, Delilah?" I said. "Well, I poured out too much wine. And this is the final glass, but I can't drink any more. Would you, please, drink it for me?" she said. "What?" 
So suspicious!
"Did you put something in it?" "Nothing! So that's how you repay my kindness?" Delilah said.
Should I drink it?
"Okay, just give it to me," I said. "Thanks."
I drink it all in just one gulp.
"Okay. It's done now. So, anything else I can do for you?" I said. "Can I come in?" she said. "Come in, please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:49 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121020743-1

"So, what now, Delilah?" I said. "How do you feel?" she said. "What?" "I mean your body. Do you feel anything strange?" "What the fudge? Did you put something in the drink?" I said. "Well, I picked the flowers today." "The aphrodisiac flowers?" "Have we found any other kind of flowers on this planet? Of course the aphrodisiac flowers! Silly!" Delilah said. "And you're not affected by it?" "I used the helmet and I didn't smell it, so it didn't affect me." "Then why are you telling me about that? Don't tell me you put..." I said. "Exactly! I crushed the flowers and put the oil into the drink!" "What the fudge!?" "It took quite some time to affect Veronica and Priscilla because they only smelled it. But you just drak it. And I guess the effect will be sooner," she said. "fudge!" "So? Can I stay back and have some fun with you? Hehehe..." "What about Veronica?" I said. "Why did you mention her? Are you a chicken, who's so scared of his girlfriend?" "Of course not! fudge! I just respect her!" "So, the gentleman who respects his girlfriend, can I stay back now?" Delilah said. "Don't mock me like this!"
What should I do now?
"Of, fudge! I'm starting to get aroused!" I said. "I think I should have a quick shower first, hehehe..." she said. "I don't think I can stand it anymore! If you don't come out soon, I'll get inside the shower and rape you!" "Just a minute!" "Quickly!" I said. 

https://ibb.co/0f9nF7j

And a minute later, she gets out.
"Hey, rapist! Are you sure it's because of the drink or it's just because you're too horny?" Delilah said.

https://ibb.co/k3ynp9p

Instead of answering her, I throw her onto the bed.
"Hey! Don't treat me like this!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/QDkYwrn
https://ibb.co/6BGrsL7

"Be gentle, rapist!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/JHP5Kqk
https://ibb.co/sQv18DJ

"Oh... Oh... You're so big... I feel so full... Please do it slowly..." Delilah said. 

https://ibb.co/3RFFGQs

"You cummed a lot," she said. "Damn! I forgot to pull out!" I said. "Are you scared now? Don't worry. I ended my period yesterday."
I'm not worried about that. Our mission is to populate the planet anyway. But after I cum, I start worrying about Veronica. What would she say if she found out that I had sex with Delilah? Not wanting to get caught cheating on Veronica if she suddenly knocks on the door, I urge Delilah to go back to her quarters. After making sure that she's gone, I decide to call it a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:17 am

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121021923-1

The 16th day on New Earth. We don't need to get off the spaceship to explore today. I relax in my quarters the entire day. When the evening arrives, I wonder if I should train tonight or not.

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121022005-1

"Good evening, Rick," Ej said. "What's the matter, Ej?" I said. "It's not important. But I have something interesting to show you. Please use the computer." "Okay."

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121022117-1

"So, what's the problem?" I said. "Let me show you this," Ej said. 

New Earth - 8 people from a spaceship must repopulate a new world.  - Page 2 20231121022138-1

"Veroica and Priscilla?" I said. "This happened just half an hour ago," Ej said. "You spied on them?" "I have to survey the spaceship, I don't spy on anyone." "Then why are you showing me this?" I said. "Just watch and you'll understand, Rick." "Play it, Ej!" "As you wish," Ej said. 
"I don't think you should keep avoiding him, Veronica," Priscilla said. "But I'm not sure he's the right man..." Veronica said. "I understand if you said so when we were still on Earth. But we're trapped on this planet now, and there are only 4 men. If he's not the right man, who will it be among Justin, Jack and Bruno? Bruno is so obsessed with Delilah. And Jack seems like... he's living in his own world. He keeps talking about some conspiracy theories." "How about... Justin?" "What the fudge?" I said. "He's not a good guy!" Priscilla said. "We need a strong man to protect us," Veronica said. "Even if he's a jerk?" "We're not in a civilized world anymore, you know?" 
"Nothing more?" I said. "I think you have enough information already," Ej said. "What do you want?" "Nothing. I just want to help you. You should act fast, or she'll be Justin's." "Why are you helping me?" I wondered. "There's no time for this. I'll explain everything tomorrow. She's in the virtual room now. And according to my calculation, she's ovulating today. And the chance for you to seduce her into sex is very high." "Useful information, but very creepy, Ej!" "Good luck and have a wonderful night, Rick," Ej said.
This is crazy! she's so suspicious! But she said she would explain everything tomorrow! Veronica is in the virtual room now. Should I listen to her suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum