Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:27 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618015812-1

"Good afternoon, Miss Lapis. May I have a moment of your time?" James said. "You seem very modest and polite today, Pogger. You want something from me, don't you?" Victoria said. "It's amazing, she reads me like an open book..." he thought. "So did I get it right?" "There's nothing I can hide from you, Miss Lapis. That's why you're Cordale's best teacher." "I'm not swayed by flattery, but I commend you for trying," she said. "But it's true! Everyone I've talked to thinks you're the most talented here." "You're certainly better at flattery than witchcraft, Pogger. Though you have room to grow in both." "You are cruel but fair," he said. "James, get to the point. I have plans and I don't want to be late." "Miss Lapis, I really need to borrow your night fairy pollen compress." "That's an interesting request. Why would you need a compress? And how did a first-year student even hear about them?" Victoria said. "Mr. Frollo. He told me about the compress and its properties because... I really need to help a friend." "That's a very vague explanation. Would you care to give me one reason to even consider giving you a fairly rare healing drug?" "Miss Lapis, I wish I could... But I can't," James said. "Well, you know where the door is." "Victoria, I'm begging you." "James, don't be ridiculous. However you rephrase 'please' it doesn't change my response. You're asking me to give you a rare resource for no reason but cute eyes," she said. "So you think my eyes are cute?" "Don't waste my time." "I'm not asking for a compress for myself. One of our house's students has toen magical ligaments. He can't manage without a compress," he said. "Why didn't you say so before! Take me to the injured person, we'll quickly solve his problem and find the cause." "No. Wait. I can't tke you to him." "Why not?" Victoria said. "I promised I wouldn't betray his secret to the teachers. I won't break my word." "Oh, why am I surprised? You're a Leonheart's student. You know this isn't a joke, don't you? If you don't find the cause of the ruptured magical ligaments, it could happen again." "What have you gotten yourself into, Sam? I'll have to have a serious talk with her and find out the truth..." James thought. "Are you going to run to me every time and waste rare academy resources?" "No. I will solve this problem. I'll find the reason." "You? A first-year student?" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020147-1

"Well, you have a lot of confidence. But you have a shortage of wisdom..." Victoria said. "This is a failure... We'll have to bring Samantha in. Or find a compress somewhere else," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020213-1

"But wisdom comes with experience," she said. "I don't understand. You're giving me the compress?" he said. "And experience comes with mistakes. Go help your friend." "Thank you!" "But promise me that if you don't find the cause of his injury son... You will come to me," she said. "You have my word, Victoria. Thank you," James said. "Good luck to you."

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:53 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020428-1

"Good evening, Mr. Frollo," James said. "Oh, it's you, Mr. Pogger. Still trying to become a duelist?" Jacob said. "You bet I am. In fact, I've already learned the Combat Bolt spell. And I'm ready to become the new Cordale champion." "Huh... Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. You really are a joker, Mr. Pogger. Probably want to repeat your friend Samantha's successes." "And surpass them, too," James said. "That's very interesting. I commend you for your persistence. Let me tell you how the fights go." "I'm all ears." "To win the dueli, you have to be more skilled in battle magic. When the duel begins, you have to defeat your opponent with magic. You can also use potions to improve your chances to win. Now, about battle magic. You can only use simple spells learned from Victoria. Because this way, we can be sure you don't accidentally wreak havoc upon Cordale," Jacob said. "Alright. That sounds reasonable." "At first, you'll only be able to create a combat bolt. Visit Victoria's lessons to learn more valuable spells. Believe me, you'll need them. One more thing! The duel continues until... Until one of the contestants falls breathless." "What the fudge, Mr. Frollo? Is it possible to get killed here? Is this a academy of magic or a gladiator school?" James said. "Relax, magic can heal you as well. Besides, I didn't say the duel as to the death. The loser simply falls senseless, having used up all his energy. And we're pretty quick to bring him back to his senses here." "It's still kind of weird. I'm going to be passed out and someone's going to be casting magic at my body? I don't like the sound of that." "We don't force anyone into the dueling club. Combat mages are an elite group, and we have no need for insecure weaklings. But I'm sure you're not one of those. You can come back another time when you've thought it over. Come up, name your opponent's department, and we'll go to the arena without further ado," Jacob said. "Thank you for caring. But I think I'm ready."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020727-1

"Jacob, good evening," Gabriella said. "Gaby! Great fight last night. I'm glad you mastered your new move," Jacob said. "I'm shocked it worked out for me. But it was so cool! Is there an opponent for me today?" "Did you get your strength back already?" "Of course I did," she said. "Then let's see what I can offer you. For example, Mr. Pogger here is eager to join the club." "How interesting..." "So, Mr. Pogger, what house would you like to challenge?" Jacob said. "I think I'll challenge a Martenden student," James said. "Alright. I have one Martenden student rookie on mind, she wanted to duel too."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020834-1

"Too bad you haven't chosen Crowhive, pretty boy. I hope it's not because you're scared of facing me," Gabriella said. "Ha-ha-ha. Not at all," James said. "Then, maybe next time?" "We'll see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:03 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020900-1

"I'm glad to welcome the participants of the magic duel! Welcome to the Cordale arena! Today two students will perform a practice battle," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020919-1

"Student on my right represents the house Martenden! Student on my left represents the house Leonheart! Duelists, I expect a fair fight from both of you. Good luck! And may the strongest win!" Jacob said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618020945-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021050-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021111-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021137-1

"A worthy fight! I wish I knew who you were..." James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021148-1

"Martenden's duelist cannot continue the battle. Victory to the Hose Leonheart! Great job! That's all for today. Go rest while I see to the loser..." Jacob said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:35 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021334-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021339-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021346-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021352-1

"No matter how many times I shower, I still have some dirty thoughts..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021410-1

"Hello?" "Yo, James! Rise and shine!" Elijah said. "What the hell, isn't it too early?" "If you don't want to miss the principal's speech, it's not."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021429-1

"Shit. I'll be in the hall in a minute," James said. "Alright, I'm waiting for you," Elijah said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021442-1

"Greetings, students! I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today!" Arthur said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:32 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021453-1

"Every Saturday morning, we summarise the results of our traditional House tournament. In a few moments, we will announce the final results. But first, I'd like to speak on behalf of Cordale's council. We are incredibly proud of your dedication and hard work. Competition is, indeed, one of the keys to unlock your full potential. By participating it it, you can show your diligence and strength. We are happy to be a part of your winding path to discovering true power. We've calculated the total points for each House. This week's winning House is Leonheart!" Arthur said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021531-1

"Yahoo! We won!" James said. "Great job, everyone!" Elijah said. "Congratulations to Leonheart! The path to Dale is now open to you. Each student from the winning house receive $50 allowance you can spend in Dale. Please, seek assistance from Mister Frollo to get to the ship. To all the other students who haven't won this week: try to keep up your spirits! You will have a chance to visit Dale next time. All you need is put more effort and win next week's competition! Take care, everyone, and have a lovely weekend!" Arthur said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021621-1

"Well, that was informative. Now I need to find Mister Frollo." "Mr. Pogger! I think we're just waiting for you. Alright, let's not stall. The ferry leaves in half an hour. Students, follow me," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021644-1

"Hello, James!" she said. "Haley, good morning!" he said. "Do you have any plans for Dale yet?" "I don't even know what's there." "Neither do I- I'm gonna look into it. Ihope the local library has a history of the town..." Haley said. "I'm sure it does." "Oh, Lily, I was just looking for you!" "Aren't you going to the library?" he said. "Oh, sorry James, I have to catch her up. See you later, James!" "Bye..." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:54 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021749-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021757-1

"Wow! This is beautiful!" James said. "Impressed? This ship is my pride," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021813-1

"Why, sir?" James said. "It's a system I designed," Jacob said. "What system?" "You'll hear about it in a moment. I think everyone needs this information. Students! Pay attention. We at Cordale are well aware that students have to work hard to become great wizards. So you need to get plenty of rest, too."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618021847-1

"You, as the winners of the house competition, can board the ship. The journey to Dale is not very long. And the ship has everything you need so you don't get bored while you're sailing," Jacob said. "But why a ship at all? We could just teleport..." Lily said. "Thanks for that interesting point! Portal magic in Cordale territory is limited as much as possible. It's a security measure. But there is a special connection between the academy and Dale. The endless lake." "What is that?" James said. "My own invention. The lake seems small, but anyone who decides to swim across it... You don't even want to know. The only vessel that can cross it is right here in front of you. Just don't jump overboard unnecessarily. Then the journey to Dale won't be a problem at all. Any other questions?" Jacob said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:05 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022003-1

"Can I get on board now?" Halay said. "Of course. Come on in and take your seats. We'll be departing in exactly 15 minutes. Did you hear that?" Jacob said. "Yes, yes," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022027-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022036-1

"Well, it's time to go to town! Wow, I've never been on a ship before. It's shaking when people get on the deckp... Should it be like that? Well, Haley doesn't look scared. I think it's alright," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022051-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022106-1

"Wow! What a view! Who would've thought that a boat trip could be so picturesque. I wish I had my camera with me. It's so peaceful. That's how any weekend should start. I might start enjoying winning house competitions."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022117-1

"Ouch... Ough... My head... It's spinning like a record. Like a broken one. Damn..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022137-1

"fudge... What's happening? Am I seasick? Ough. I'm gonna..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:01 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022205-1

"What the fudge. Where am I? Is this the place from inside the Sorting Foliant? Why can't I move my arms and legs...? Something moving is squeezing my body..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022231-1

"WHAT THE fudge?!" "Oh yes..." Katrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022245-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022303-1

"This is what I've been waiting for. What's the matter now? You're not so confident anymore!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022319-1

"Katrina? What the fudge is happening?! Where am I? Is this a dream?" James said. "Little puppy, why should I bother myself answering you? You've insulted my pride. Crushed my plans. Chose my enemy and exeeded my house! You think someone can just do that to Katrina Adderin and walk away?!" she said. "Wait, let's talk..." "You've said all you had to say, boy. Enjoy your small victories while you can. But do not forget about me. Because if I can get you from the Underworld... Imagine what I'll do to you when I get out of here!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022409-1

"I... Can't... Breathe... It's over..." James thought. "Hey! Wake up. We're here! Why are you shaking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:47 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022436-1

"Are you okay? Wake up! There you go. You were dreaming... Was it a nightmare?" Haley said. "Yeah, kind of," James said. "Well, not even the storm could wake you. I was worried." "Where am I?" "In the Captain's cabin. We took you here when you got sick," she said. "Thank you. So... Are we there?" Yeah. Everybody has already left for Dale. Captain saide you have five minutes to get out. She was very pisside with your 'moanings.' Do you think it's hard to navigate the ship?" she said. "Sorry, I'm not in the mood to hijack the ship." "When will you learn to get when I'm joking and when I'm serious." "We should spend more time together if you want me to do that," he said. "Are you asking me out on a date?" "I don't dare to stand between you and the local library. But maybe after you learn all about Dale." "Maybe. Who knows..." Haley said. "You're killing me." "Then I'd better leave the crime scene. And you'd better get going too. Captain said she'd feed you to the sharks if you don't leave." "Do you think there are sharks in the lake?" James said. "Would you be surprised?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022633-1

"Bye!" Haley said. "Maybe she's right. Look at her go... Well, I should probably go too. I'll think about the crazy old witch in my mind later. Don't want it to ruin my weekend," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022652-1

"What nice weather! I'm sure it's going to be a great weekend." "Hey, James, there you are!" Elijah said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022704-1

"Did you sleep well?" Elijah said. "You heard about what happened?" James said. "Sure, captain's been grumbling and complaining about you the whole way. I'm surprised Haley talked her into it at all. Are you okay?" "I just got seasick. I'm fine." "I'm going to give you a tour of Dale, you in?" Elijah said. "sure, it'll be awesome!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022742-1

"Great, then follow me. I know as much about this town as I do about my hometown," Elijah said. "Sounds promising," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:27 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022802-1

"What a beauty!" James said. "Yeah. It's a nice piece of architecture, isn't it?" Elijah said. "I love it. I wish I had my camera with me." "What's wrong with a phone?" "A phone camera can't caprure that kind of beauty," James said. "Maybe you can find yourself a new camera there." "What's that?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022834-1

"It's a local store. They have all kinds of stuff, but they bring in everything on request," Elijah said. "I got it. I don't think I have enough money for a new camera, but it's worth a look," James said. "Speaking of places to look. See that sign over to the right?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022853-1

"Spa?" James said. "Other than that one time in Thailand, it was the best masage I've ever had," Elijah said. "I'm not much of a massage guy, to be honest." "Oh trust me, bro! This one's worth a try. Come on, I'll show you a nice hotel. It's really close." "Thanks for showing me around, Elijah. You're a good Head of the House," James said. Aha-ha-ha. You really think so?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022932-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618022949-1

"Here we are," Elijah said. "Where to?" James said. "Were you looking at my ass instead of looking around? The Daily Lee Apartments. This is the hotel I was talking about. It's pretty cozy, and you can ask about student discounts." "Sounds great. Thank you!" "That was the end of our micro-excursion. I'm going this way," Elijah said. "Thanks again." "No problem. I'll show you the rest of the city some other time." "All right," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023032-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023054-1

"James, wait! I almost forgot the most important thing!" Do you see the archway?" Elijah said. "Yeah." "There's the hottest nightclub in town around the corner. Lady Luck. The guard's a dick, but if you can get it... I highly suggest you check out Sadira. She's... unforgettable." "Whoa, cool. Thanks for the tip, bro," James said. "You're welcome." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:09 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023122-1

"This must be a local store. It seems like a nice place. I bet you can get a lot of useful stuff here," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023142-1

"But who do you get it from? Weird, this place isn't closed, but no one's here... Ahem... Anybody here? HELLO! ANYBODY HERE ALIVE?!" "Yell in your own ears!" "Wjo said that? Where is he?!" James wondered. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023217-1

"Can't you see everyone's busy?! As usual with young people, no respect. Can't you wait a minute?!" "What kind of creature is that? Is that a real dwarf?!" James thought. "Well, why aren't you talking now? Did you lose your voice? What did you want?" "This is... it's a store, isn't it?" "A store? Huh! I'm Gordon Chompski. And this is Chompsi Shop. Best store in Dale," he said. "Is that so?" "Of course it's so. Dwarves never lie! That's why we make such great salesmen. What are you standing there for? Look around, pick, choose, ask, pay!" "I'm just looking around. I don't know what I want. I'm from Cordale. Our house won the competition this week," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023400-1

"Whoa. What are you, an apprentice or something? Heh-heh-heh! I love wizards! Your kind knows a good ingredient. Pay good money. Not all of them, some of them are assholes... But you look like a good guy!" Gordon said. "Thanks, I guess," James said. "Willow! Willow! Baby, come here! We got a wizard in the house!" "Who's he talking to?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023404-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023420-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023424-1

"Hello." "Whoa! Where did she come from? And what kind of creature is that, anyway? Is she a dwarf too?" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:40 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023443-1

"Father, you called for me?" she said. "Willow is my treasure, my bloood. She's falf-fairy, if you know what I mean... Faries are the best at magic, after all,"" Gordon said. "I wonder if that's true..." James thought. "Really? I didn't know..." he said. "Of course! Willow has felt magic like no one else since she was a little girl," Gordon said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023532-1

"If you ever need anything that my shop doesn't have, go to her!" he said. "It's true, I could help you with anything unusual. I can sense magical objects from a great distance. And I find almost anything if I have to. That is, of course, if you thank me enough," Willow said. "Is it just me, or is she not talking about money?" James thought. "Thank you. I can't think of anything, but I'll keep that in mind," he said. "That's a shame. It gets boring around here, sometimes. I thought, at least I could play with you," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023621-1

"Willow, daughter, don't harass the client! He said he doesn't want anything now. Stay out of his way," Gordon said. "No, no, it's okay..." James said. "All right, Father," Willow said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023645-1

"See you later, man," she said. "Bye... You shouldn't have done that, she didn't get in my way at all," James said. "Don't be modest. I know how annoying she can be. She's half-fairy. Her mother never stopped talking. Blah-blah-blah... If you know what I mean. Heh-heh-heh! All right, I've got some pancakes freezing behind the counter. Let me know if you're thinking of buying something," Gordon said. "I will," James said. "Hm... Oh, by the way, you seem like a tough guy. Can you hold a fishing rod?" "I guess so. Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:20 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023741-1

"See for yourself. I need a pair of spare hands. If you need a part-time job, there's nobody better than Chompski," Gordon said. "Really? Can you tell me more about that?" James said. "Heh! Sure! Not only do we have a shop here, but we also have a little bakery. The locals really like the fish pies that Willow bakes. But the fish has to be very fresh and caught by hand!" "Hmmm... Don't the magic refrigerators work in Dale?" "That junk that goblins make for a few pennies? No, thank you. Dwarves don't eat that kind of crap. And judging by the popularity of Willow's pies, everyone can taste the difference. So we always need a few hands to toss the rod," Gordon said. "Catch a few fish? Sounds easy. And will any fish do?" "Of course! Our lake only has delicacies."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023849-1

"At least the ones that bite from the shore on a fishing pole. I'l mark on your map a great fishing spot on the lake. Right away," Gordon said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618023905-1

"And here, have both a rod and bait," Gordon said. "Okay," James said. "I'll pay you a dollar for each fish." "Sounds fair." "Fair? I'm robbing myself for you! Just be careful when you're fishing in the evening. Some lake dwellers hunt at dusk..." Gordon said. "Who are you talking about?" "Just some town talk. Nevermind. Just think about the catch. I'll be here waiting for you to come back with fresh fish."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024018-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024035-1

"And this cafè looks pretty cozy. And the barista, by the looks of it, is pretty friendly," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:29 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024046-1

"Welcome to Coffee Hut! My name is Ahchi and I'm your barista today. Can I give you a hint?" he said. "Hi! Actually, I'm just looking around," James said. "You haven't been here before, have you? I would have remembered." "It's my first time here. I thought you just opened recently." "It's actually the oldest coffee shop in town. But we've been renovating for a long time. The old place had become unusable," Ahchi said. "Old and dilapidated?" "Pretty much. Somebody decided to brew coffee with boom beans and, well... We had to rebuild." "What happens when you brew coffee with boom beans? I just started studying magic. Here at Cordale," James said. "Oh, so you're a Cordale student. That's wonderful! Always a pleasure to meet future magicians! Boom beans explode and burn when heated if not processed." "So there you have it! So why would anyone add them to their coffee?" "Huh... I wish I knew! But there's no way to ask him anymore," Ahchi said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024223-1

"Anyway, we're now open again and Cordale students are always welcome," Ahchi said. "Good to know. I'll be sure to check in on you guys," James said. "I'll take you up on that! I alays need customers. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024303-1

"And here she is. The most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. I'm wondering what she's thinking while enjoying this amazing view," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024319-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024334-1

"Dreaming of something? Walking down memory lane? It's too difficult to guess her thoughts. They always remain a mystery to me. Whoa! Perfect timing for the wind to blow! Such pretty little panties, Haley. What else are you hiding under your dress?" he thought. "Lo-onely. I'm Mr. Lo-o-onely... I have nobody... For my own..." Haley sang to herself. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:12 am

"You sing beautifully, Haley..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024414-1

"... But this song is definitely too depressing," he said. "James...? I didn't know you were standing there all this time," she said. "I've been watching you for a while, actually. Sorry for that." "Everything's fine. I don't mind."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024445-1

"Would you take a seat on the bench?" James said. "On the bench? Okay, sure. It's much more comfortable," Haley said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024504-1

"Why are you upset, baby?" he said. "I'm not upset. You just caught me in a reflective mood," she said. "I know what might cheer you up. I spoke to Miss Lapis today and asked her to recommend a book to me."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024531-1

"Victoria was a little busu, so she advised me to ask you. In her words, 'Haley knows the topic to perfection, as I do.' She also praised you for your good work. And mentioned it's a great joy to have a student such as you," James said. "Whaat?! Pheeew! That's... That's really nice to hear!" Haley said. "He-he-he-he."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024614-1

"Do you want to grab some coffee?" he said. "That would be wonderful, James!" she said. "Wait a second, then. By the way, have you already met Ahchi?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024635-1

"He's working as a barista here," James said. "Ohh, yes. He seems very nice," Haley said. "I fully agree!" "But we haven't talked that much." "Here's your coffee, sweetie. I got you a latte with almond syrup," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:53 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024708-1

"I love your choice. Mmmm... Thank you!" Haley said. "I've wanted to ask you something for a long time. Have you always been a straight A-student? It seems that you have a burning desire to study and learn something new," James said. "My parents have some very strong opinions about their daughter's future. They are really pedantic and demanding. Plus they're both PhD's soo... They always wanted me to be a top student. I've been home schooled for a long time. Then in high school I started to participate in student life. But even then they monitored my progress. They yelled at me if I wasn't able to get all A's." "Oh, I guess it was really tough, right? It's a miracle that you haven't lost your mind." "I think it was magic which gave meaning to my life. It's my biggest inspiration, to tell you the truth," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024829-1

"A surprising and unknown world where everything is different," she said. "I know exactly how you feel! I understand you so well, Haley. It's like the driving force that fills you with strong emotion and focus," James said. "Exactly! Oh, my..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618024856-1

"What?" he said. "I completely forgot about my grandmother. Today is her birthday... so I better go phone her before it's too late. And you have a good coffee and a good day!" she said. "Thank you, Haley. Bye-bye." "See you later, James."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025042-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025052-1

"Hmm, what an interesting design!" James thought. "Hi!" he said. "Welcome to Whistley Spa and Massage. I'm Jill Whisteley!" she said. "Wow. So you're the owner?" "It's a family business. It's like that in Dale almost everywhere." "It's an interesting feature," he said. "How may I address you?" "My name is James." "James? What a beautiful name... How can I help you, James?" Jill said. "I'm just looking around. I wanted to see what services are available here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:57 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025154-1

"Ta-da! Our family practices many kinds of massages. Whistley Salon is known throughout the area. Each massage is individually  tailored to the client's needs," Jill said. "Wow, that sounds really great. The last time I had a massage was at training camp before the Yellow Jacket game. When I got injured..." James said. "Oh, so you're an athlete?" "Former." "Then you should try our massages. Your muscles are more demanding than the average person They need special care..." she said. "I wouldn't say no to her care," James thought. "How much does this service cost?" he said. "$75." "You know, I think I'm going to try your famous massage." "Yay, yay, yay! I'm sure you'll love it!" Jill said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025315-1

"Go through that door over there and get ready. The massage therapist will be right with you," she said. "Thank you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025332-1

"What a nice vibe. And it smells incredible!" James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025343-1

"But who's going to massage me? What am I supposed to do? Is there a bell?" he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025355-1

"Excuse me, is there someone here? What... what should I do?" James said. "Oh! Excuse me! I'm on my way. Take your clothe off and lie down. Face down," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025420-1

"It isn't very comfortable to undress like this..." James thought. "Do I have to take all my clothes off?" he said. "You can leave your underwear on if you're embarrassed," she said. "I don't have anything to be embarrassed about..." he thought. "Hi! I'm sorry! Lost track of time while planning a pra... Nevermind. My name is Faith and I'm happy to relieve you." "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:13 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025503-1

"You know, of your muscle pain," Faith said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025512-1

"Your shoulders look stiff," she said. "It hurts..." James said. "It hurts to see a beautiful body treated like this. It deserves some love."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025532-1

"Your legs... You were a professional sportsman, weren't you?" Faith said. "How do you know?" James said. "It's easy to tell if someone was pushing his muscles to the limits. But don't worry sweety! I know how to treat a man." "I swera to God she's fooling around with me!" he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025601-1

"Just relax and let my touch take your pain away..." she said. "My leg... What's going on?" James thought. "It hurts..." he said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025617-1

"I know... But I feel how brave you are. How strong you are... I know you can take it..." Faith said. "I don't know if it's sexy or crepy... Can it be both?" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:18 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025637-1

"Are you comfortable?" Faith said. "Um... Y-yes, I guess," James said. "I swear I can feel her wet panties on my skin," he thought. "That's an unusual position," he said. "You have such broad shoulders. There's no other way I can manage," she said. 

https://ibb.co/hgKSQ2W

"What kind of salon is this?" he thought. "You're so tense... Ah..." she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025723-1

"Relax your shoulders... Ah... Now we'll give them a good... Stretch them..." Faith said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025741-1

"Is it me, or is she vibrating... there?" James thought. "Oh... Yeah... What the hell is that..." Faith said. "Is something wrong?" he said. "Sorry... It's just..."

https://ibb.co/6ykmbyG

"I can't get a feel for your chakras. Don't mind me. It's just a routine procedure... Ah... Ah... And!..." Faith said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025830-1

"That's it!" she said. "That's it?" "That's it! The massage is over... Sorry, I have to run."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025846-1

"It's very urgent..." Faith said. "Wait a minute!" James said.

https://ibb.co/Vp0DsbF

"Yeah... She's weird. She only made me tense, but she didn't make it any easier!" he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:27 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025911-1

"Yeah... That was a strange massage. Hmm... Is no one here? Wait, I think I hear something... Is someone cursing behind the wall?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618025932-1

"Are you crazy?! You embarrassed me in front of a new client! Pranks have limits, too!" Faith said. "Come on. He's a young guy. I'm sure he liked everything," Jill said. "That's not the point!" "I'm going for a walk. Your angry face is freaking me out."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030008-1

"Well, I'd better pretend I left earlier and didn't hear anything. I'll see what I can squeeze out of this next time."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030042-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030051-1

"The creature looks at me strangely. It's bugging me. I need to find out what it wants," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030118-1

"Hey... Man... You okay?" James said. "I don't like this. He seems to be reaching out to me... I'll probably regret this... What kind of creature is this... Terrifying sight..." he thought. "Hey. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030138-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030151-1

"Argh..." "What the hell... Did it try to grab and eat me?" James said. "I warn you, I'm a wizard!" he said. "Argh... N-no... Don't hurt me! Don't hurt! ... me... LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME... DO YOU SEE?!" the Giant said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:30 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030215-1

"What the hell is going on... What is he doing? He looks like a lunatic... He also looks around to make sure we're alone..." James thought. "W-what do you want!" he said. "Argh... I'm confused. Look... You're not one of them, are you?!" the Giant said. "Who are you talking about? What happened?!" "Argh... I... will. But promise... help!" "I hope I don't regret it..." James thought. "All right, all right! I'll help," he said. "Y-tou... Really? Argh... You're a good man... Words are hard for me. Talking... I need a potion... To lift curses. Sabrina..." the Giant said. "Do you know Miss Spellman?" James said. "Something's going on here," he thought. "I'll talk to Sabrina and try to help," he said. "I'll be... argh... waiting!" the Giant said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030351-1

"That was pretty weird... I've had enough adventure for one night. Gonna sleep it off," James thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030553-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030600-1

"Lily seems to be having a great time. Haley would definitely appreciate a book and coffee. I hope my company will only make her day better," James thought. "Hey, Lily!" "James, hi there! It's good to see you! Will you keep me comapy?" she said. "Sure," he laughed. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030635-1

"How's your weekend going? Enjoying a book?" he said. "Decided to try coffee at a new place. I love it! Thought I'd sit in Lustagram while I drink, but my phone ran out of juice. So desperately trying to find the fun in science fiction," she said. "Oh no... I'm forced to compete with science fiction? I don't seem to have a chance. I'm gonna go. I'll get out of your way," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030708-1

"Don't say that! Stay here. I'm glad to have your company!" Lily said. "She got all excited. I guess I'm more interesting than her book," he thought. 
Wotan
Wotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030724-1

"Come on, I was just kidding. You better tell me, what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?" James said. "Why, do you want to ask me out?" Lily said. "Maybe I do..." "Maybe some other time. I already made an appointment for a spa treatment. And my sister's passing through Dale on a business trip. She works as a detective for the Ministry of Magic. So I'll be hanging out with her." "That's cool. I didn't even know you had a sister. Detective... Wow. Is she investigating something here?" he said. "Mm-hmm. That's... that's a good question. But even if I knew, I couldn't tell you. By the way, what time is it?" "It's almost 1:00. Why? And it's only a day and a half." "Oh no, I'm late for Faith's appointment! I hope my reservation doesn't go down. It was nice to see you, James. But I gotta run!" she said. "Bye-bye."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618030908-1

"Hey Gordon! I was thinking about your job offer. I want to go fishing," James said. "Heh! Glad to hear it! What's better than fresh fish cakes?" the dwarf said. "I don't know. Probably a lot of things." "Not when Willow bakes them! Hang on, I'll get you a rod and some bait."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031026-1

"I'll be waiting for you to come back with fresh fish," Gordon said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031033-1

"I wonder why I can't just fish from the pier in town. Does the fish really taste better here? According to the map Gordon gave me, this path leads to the lake."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031049-1

"Gee, it really is a lake! Strange that no one else is fishing."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031103-1

"Maybe it's this sign. Is this what Gordon warned me about? Either way, I'm safe during the day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:11 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031118-1

"Don never took me fishing with him. But I used to watch a TV show about fishing out of boredom. I hope I've got the right idea of how to cast a fishing rod..." he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031133-1

"Come on, James. Time to get rich!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031301-1

"Mother of God! How many of them are there? Unbelievable!" Gordon said. "He-he-heh, I've tried my best," James said. "I'm gonna get rich with your help, boy! Here's your payment. Good job!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031416-1

"Haley always looks so peaceful in her sleep. Let's take a closer look at you. Sleeping beauty... It's not that cold here, though. Do we really need that blanket? Still hiding from me under the blanket, Haley? Let's take that off... Oh, wow... What a beauty... Every time I'm amazed by your beauty. Sometimes you're even too gorgeous, Haley... How can I resist you... I wonder what you're wearing underneath today... Haley, show me all of yourself... I bet you're not just beautiful on top..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031447-1

"It exceeds all my expectations. I could look at you forever. But the clock is ticking. Is it just me, or are you bored? Let's get to the fun part..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:51 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031510-1

"It's so hard to take your eyes off them. Especially when you're dressed like that... I wonder what this fabric feels like? Let's take a look at another piece of art..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031530-1

"Oh, Haley... Let me see your temple. What could be more beautiful?"

https://ibb.co/5xzTVpX

"And your legs... Your soft skin makes me crazy. What's so playful through your transparant panties? It's tempting to touch..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031600-1

"Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I think she could wake up any minute. Better get out of here," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031757-1

"Samantha, hi! Do you have a minute?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031809-1

"Uh, sure. I have plenty of time," Samantha said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:12 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031820-1

"I can't do magic. Even the energy globe is hard to assemble... Maybe I should pull myself together and confess to the headmaster. God, what a shame," Samantha said. "Isn't it a little early to be mourning? Have you forgotten what a cool friend you have?" James said. "You're not just asking, are you?" "Maybe I am." "I don't believe it! Did you find out something? Come on, tell me!" she said. "I asked Frollo about your symptoms and he recognized them." "What's wrong with me? Is it curable?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031914-1

"Your magigal ligaments are ruptured because of magic conflicts within you. Here, take this," James said. "What's this?" she said. "It's a compress with night pixie pollen and some kind of herb. Use it at night and..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618031941-1

"And I'll be able to conjure again?" Samantha said. "And you can conjure again," James said. "Eeee!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618032001-1

"Come here, I'll hug you to death! Hooray-hooray-hooray!" she said. "Am I entitled to a reward?" he said. "What do you mean?" "You know." "hee hee. It's a fair price," Samantha said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618032029-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618032057-1

"Your reward!" she said. 
He had a better idea...

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 4 20230618032106-1

"You're such a fool! Ew!" Samantha said. "Ew? Didn't you like it at all?" James said. "It's not that, you know!" "I just couldn't help myself. All the more reason to lighten the mood before a serious conversation..." "What's the mattter?" she said. "It's rather personal. Can we talk privately?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next