Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 Empty Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of James who suddenly finds out he's a wizard...
You can view the hidden NSFW screenshots using the password. If you don't have it you can PM me to ask for it. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230617194939-1

My name is James Pogger and I'm 18 years old. I should have been at training camp with my team right now. But fate had something else prepared for me.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230617194955-1

Double open fracture... It's a miracle I'm not crippled. Still, I had to say goodbye to my soccer career... And to the scholarship I needed for college as well. So I had to find another way to get an education. Samantha suggested photography. As it turns out, I'm a natural! Now I work part-time as a photographer to save money for college.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230617195036-1

I've been applying filters on photos all day... I hope the client will be happy. A few more shots and I will have enough for a down payment. And I still have time to get out of this shit.hole this semester. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:21 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032145-1

"Um... Is it really urgent? I've already made a promise to Audrey... I have to meet her before classes," Samantha said. "Are you going to the Academy?" James said. "Yes. Why?" "Let me keep you company. We can talk on our way there." "Well, I'm all right with that. Just give me a minute to grab my textbooks," she said. "All right, I'll wait here."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032242-1

"I'm ready!" she said. "Great! Let's go," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032254-1

"... And then she added gnoll blood instead of gnoll saliva. Everything in that class was covered in pin stinky goo. Sabrina was furious... That's pretty much everything interesting that's happened to me lately. How was your day? You know, before saving my life," Samantha said. "Oh, that's why she's been telling me all of this? At what point I've made the mistake of asking her how her day was?" James thought. "It doesn't really matter, Sam. We have more important things to talk about," he said. "What's the matter?" "It's about your problem. The compress I gave you can cure ruptured ligaments. But the rupture was caused by something..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032351-1

"What are you talking about? Is there something wrong with me?" she said. "Not with you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032407-1

"Frollo said, that stirring different magical energy can be a problem. As if some other creature somehow affects your magic," James continued. 

Back to top Go down

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 Empty Re: Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:07 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032420-1

"That's it! The look on her face... She's hiding something. But I have to be gentle..." James thought. "Nothing comes to your mind?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032443-1

"Not really. It all sounds so strange. Is he sure?" Samantha said. "He sounded like he was sure. He would not lie to me. We made a deal," he said. "What kind of deal, James? That sounds dangerous."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032507-1

"Don't change the subject, Sam. Do you understand how important this is?" James said. "I do! I really do... But it's not that simple. I'm afraid I don't know what he's talking about," Samantha said. "Don't play me for a fool, Sam! Maybe I'm not the brightest, but it's not that hard to see." "Wh... What are you talking about?" "Come on! You spend all your time with one person..." he said. "Please, James, I don't want to talk about this." "About what? About the fact that Audrey is..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032605-1

"Sh-h-h-h! NOT HERE! Nobody can know!" Samantha said. "Wow... I was going to say 'somehow involved in this.' But now I know I'm right. If Sam thinks I know already, I'll play along," he thought. "Please, James, you have to promise me you'll stay silent... Do you promise?" "Mhmhm..." "Nid if you agree. Good boy. Now I'll let you go," she said. "I promised Victoria that your problem won't happen again. How can I be sure I keep my word if you're not willing to cooperate?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032707-1

"Guess I should tell Victoria all that I know, so she can handle this..." James said. "No! You can't do that!" Samantha said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:44 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032719-1

"They'll kill Audrey!" Samantha said. "What the fudge? What exactly is happening here?!" he thought. "James, dear James, please, you can't..." "Maybe I'll regret this, but it's not like I have a lot to tell Victoria about anyway," he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032741-1

"All right... But you have to tell me everything in detail. Otherwise I won't be able to help you," he said. "You're right. I promise, I will. But right now I have to get to class. Audrey is waiting..." Samantha said. "Then when?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032811-1

"Let's meet in the evening in my room. I'll make sure that no one disturbs us there," Samantha said. "Alright... Cya," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032914-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618032937-1

"Sabrina seems to be in good spirits. Now would be an excellent time to inquire about a potion for that giant in town," James thought. "Miss Spellman, do you have a minute?" he said. "Of course, James! But feel free to ask questions in class too, okay?" she said. "I wasn't embarrassed. It's just not about studying. It's more about magical creatures."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033012-1

"Creatures?" Sabrina said. "I recently came across a strange giant in Dale," James said. "A giant? You intrigue me. And what would you like to know about it?" "You wouldn't happen to have a curse-relieving potion, would you?" "You're running ahead of the course, James. You won't be studying it until the end of the school year," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:47 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033050-1

"Why would you want to do that? You haven't cursed anyone, have you?" Sabrina said. "No, that's... It's not for me," James said. "Who is it for?" "Oh, it's a strange story..." "All the more interesting. Spit it out," she said. "One night in Dale, some ugly giant in rags came at me. He was begging for a potion to break the curse." "Um... Anything else?" "He spoke your name... Unintelligble, but I got it..." he said. "HMM... My name? I wonder how he knows it... Could it be him? ... No, nonsense!" Sabrina said. "I wonder who she's talking about?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033157-1

"We need to be sure. I'll give you the right potion," Sabrina said. "You will?" James said. "Of course, I will. But only on the condition that you tell me everything. I'll just take a second to see if there are any potions ready. Curse breakers, curse breakers... Oh, of course, there it is!" How could I miss it?" 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033228-1

"Thank you, Miss Spellman. I knew I could count on you," James said. "I hope it helps that giant you were talking about," Sabrina said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033244-1

"So do I. I have to run, thank you," he said. "Bye-bye," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:51 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033337-1

"Miss Laps! Just wanted to thank you for the lessons. It was ver productive," James said. "Was it?" Victoria said. "Yes, of course it was! I feel like I'm growing every day." "It's nice to hear that." "I would like to understand exactly how to create a Combat Bolt. I can imagine the ball and stretch it out.... But how do I fill it with my source of power?" he said. "That's an interesting way to look at it, Mr. Pogger. But you're getting way ahead of yourself. Advanced spells effectively combine different magic. And they can have several natures at once. But a Combat Bolt is a pure projectile of kinetic energy. A beginner can't turn it into a fireball just by adding fire. You're just starting out, so take your time mastering everything. Focus on the first step. And stretch your ball of energy into projectile form. Believe me, it's not practical for everyone. But get it right once and you'll remember it forever." "So that's how it is. Now I get it. Thank you." "No problem. I'm glad to see I was wrong about you, Mr. Pogger," Victoria said. "Huh?" "I misjudged you after first meeting you. But it turns out you're more than just sharp-tongued. Your zeal to study my subject is evident to the naked eye." "Wait a minute... Miss Lapis, why were you prejudiced against me? What did I do to you?" James said. "I don't know. A gut feeling. That's all. You can go now." "Miss Lapis, thank you for your kind words! When I'm in your classes I feel such a rush of energy... I can do any kind of magic. And not only magic. That must be your great talent as a teacher," he said. "All right, James, stop flattering me. Instead, you can help me with something." "Sure, how can I be useful, miss?" "I have a few overdue books I need to return to the library. Would you carry them?" she said. "No problem."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033713-1

"Ugh... I think that's all," Victoria said. "Whoa! And you call that 'a few books'?" James said. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Is this pile too heavy for you, James?" "Too heavy? Pfft, pf course not, it's nothing." "Fine, then take them and follow me," she said. "All right."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033745-1

"I'm right behind you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033812-1

"Keep up, Pogger. If I'd known you're slower than a frozen snail, I would have used telekinesis," Victoria said. "What the hell? You could have just moved them with magic? Why torture me then?! Wait a minute... Maybe Miss Lapis wants to spend more time with me," James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:15 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033842-1

"There you go," Victoria said. "Excuse me, Miss. I didn't know you were in a hurry," James said. "Why wouldn't I be? A teacher at Cordale has a wide range of responsibilities." "I'm ashamed to admit it, but I never really thought about it. The students should appreciate you and your work more." "It's nice to have some gentlemen among the newcomers, James. If it weren't for your vulgar jokes, you'd be my favorite student," she said. "If you laughed at them once in a while, you would be my favorite teacher." "Maybe once in a while, if you were able to tell a funny joke..." "Ouch..." James thought. "Yeah, I shouldn't put my finger in your mouth," he said. "Maybe I like it that way..." Victoria said. "What the..." he thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033937-1

"We're here. Let me get the door for you," she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618033949-1

"Sometimes I'm so jealous of Amelie..." Victoria said. "How can you be jealous of anyone? You?! How so?" James said. "It's so cozy and beautiful here. And there are so many books around... Can you smell them?" "I guess so..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034017-1

"That's what knowledge smells like..." Victoria said. "It seems Amelie isn't the only milf who's obsessed with books. I'll keep that in mind," James thought. "I totally agree with you. I love this place," he said. "You're full of pleasant surprises, James. Come, Amelie must be waiting for me already."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034046-1

"Amelie, sweetheart, I'm so happy to see you!" Victoria said. "Vicki! Have you finished already?!" Amelie said. "Well, you know me..." "What do you think of Gordo Brax's view on the theory of pegasus and unicorn kinship?" "It's fascinating. I never would have found those connections. How does he do it?" Victoria said. "I know! He's a genius and such a sweetheart..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034113-1

"Ahem, ahem! Excuse me, Miss Lapis, can I go now?" he said. "Of course, James! Thank you so much for your help. You may go," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:55 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034220-1

"Attention, students! Lesson is starting! Turn to page 67 of the Magic Fundamentals textbook. Tday's topic: Advanced Attack Spells. You've all mastered the Combat Bolt. Now we'll take a look at the more powerful spells," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034243-1

"Excuse me! Can I ask you a question?" Joshi said. "Sure!" Victoria said. "Don't you think your program is outdated?" "I'm sorry, I don't understand your question."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034307-1

"What do you mean?" she said. "Why does modern man need destructive combat spells? We're not in the Middle Ages. I don't see why anything more dangerous would be used in a sparring match. And if someone gets drunk, I'm good with a combat bolt," Joshi said. "Well, you make a good point, Mr. Banks. Indeed, such magic is seldom needed in modern society... However! You're forgetting something. The wizarding world is far more complex and dangerous than you can imagine. A battle bolt might be enough for a friendly sparring match. And it might even save you from the 'drunken bastards.' But what will you do if you are attacked by a mournful spirit? Or if your magical energy attract vampires? You don't have to learn combat spells if you'd rather not. But not all creatures are familiar with the pacifism of homosapiens." "Sounds convincing," James thought. "I hope I've answered your question," Victoria said. "Of course, miss!" Joshi said. "All right! Then listen carefully. The moment you form a sphere in your mind. Begin to fill it with the energy of the element of fire. To enhance the effect, the novice may also utter a verbal incantation," she said, 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034452-1

"Incendio!" "Is it that simple? I'm sure I can master it easily. I love Victoria's lessons..." James thought. "Important rule! Freshmen are not allowed to practice Incendio without the teacher's supervision. The element of fire is hard to curb. And burns have never looked good o any student. That's it for today!" Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:31 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034744-1

"I'm glad to welcome the participants of the magic duel. Welcome to the Cordale Arena! Today two of our students will perforn in a practice battle," Jacob said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034813-1

"Student on my right respresents House Crowhive! Student on my left repreents House Leonheart! Duelists, I expect a fair fight from both of you. Good luck! And may the strongest win!" he continued.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618034948-1

"Those were easy points for Leonheart," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035055-1

"Still can't believe how cute Audrey looks while she's asleep. You are an interesting lady, Audrey. Let's not waste time on talking. I have a feeling that you don't need that blanket," James thought. 

https://ibb.co/pWDGDkC

"Let's take that off... Oh wow... Your breasts are surely happy to see me. Don't worry, I'll be gentle with them Let me try..."

https://ibb.co/Pj1HsMw

"To feel them. Ah, that's what I was hoping for... Audrey, your breasts are amazing. But I can't be sure until I try both... It's not fair that your tits got all the attention," James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035203-1

"What about your other significant part? Why are your legs so close to each other? Are you shy?" he thought. 

https://ibb.co/N9xknqN

"Don't be! Here, let me just move your leg..." James thought. "Mhm... mmm..." "Damn, I don't want her to wake up and see me. I should go to bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:21 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035244-1

"Damn alarm clock."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035252-1

"Why can't I remember what happened yesterday? WAKE UP!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035305-1

"What the hell... why am I in my room?! I was... I was... Why can't I remember where I was... Definitely not here though. Right? Was it just a dream?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035328-1

"No. No. No. It can't be! I was invited to study. Somewhere. I remember now, I got a letter..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035347-1

"Yes, that's right! I got a letter!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035355-1

"How could I forget that? I almost never get anything in the mail."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:04 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035418-1

"Usually I just get an email or a call if someone want to get hold of me, but snail-mail? Almost never. I remember now... Samantha told me about a letter... Wait a minute!!! We have to be at the train station by noon. Shit! I'm gonna be late!" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035446-1

"I have to find Samantha. I hope she didn't leave without me."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035455-1

"There she is! Samantha! Hold up."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035508-1

"What do you want?" she said. "I didn't oversleep, did I? I just need 10 minutes to pack my suitcase. Can you call a cab?" he said. "What? What do you want me to do? You want me to call a cab? Do you want me to clean your room for you too?" "You don't have to do that. We're going to the academy together, right? By the way, did you get my letter from Olivia?" "Oh. That's what you mean. Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha. That Academy... Did you actually fall for that little prank? Really?" Samantha said. "Wait a minute. Don't tell me..." "What a loser, I can't believe you fell for that. Ciao." "How... It all seemed so real. Maybe I really am a loser? If I'm willing to believe in magic..." James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035621-1

"James, GET DOWN HERE!" "Great, another fight with Don... just what I needed right now," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:37 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035633-1

"Better see what he wants. I'm coming!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035647-1

"Why do you have to yell like that when you're standing there eating breakfast?" James thought. "Don, you wanted to see me?" he said. "I wouldn't put it like that. Come here." "That's not good," James thought. "Did something happen?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035716-1

"Tell me, do you remember our conversation the other day about the rent?" Don said. "Is he going to charge me again?" James thought. "Vaguely," he said. "I'll refresh your memory. If you aren't going to school, then you're paying rent. And right now it's time to pay the first and last month's rent," Don said. "Right now?! What's going on? I've had time to think..." "What did I say? It's time! This new watch isn't going to buy itself. Do you have a problem with that?" "Hold on, Don. Are you serious right now? You're doing this for some watch?" James said. "So what?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035821-1

"You don't tell me how to spend my money, pup!" Don said. "So what?! What are you, cuckoo?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035834-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035847-1

"How dare you talk to me like that? Ungrateful piece of shit," Don said. "Ugh... That's a hell of a punch. My ears are still ringing," James thought. "Pathetic little shit, get up and get out!" "I can barely make out what he's saying..." James thought. "I'm going to see how much I can get for your camera and computer. I better not see you here when I get back," Don said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:22 pm

https://ibb.co/R36dvKk

"What's happwning?" "Oh, you woke up... Good," she said. "Olivia? What are you doing?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618035956-1

"Having some fun," she said. "Is that wine?" he said. "Yeah. Why? Want some?" "I'm not sure if I should..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040022-1

"Isn't it still morning?" James said. "Oh, just shut up and open your mouth. E-he-he. That sounded strange. Woah!" Olivia said. "Is there any special occasion?" "Oh yes!" "Can I at least get up first?" he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040049-1

"Nuh-uh, I prefer you like this," she said. "That's strange... Olivia's never acted like this before," James thought. "Hey, I have a great idea. Open your mouth."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040117-1

"Uh-uh," James said. "Gosh, you're so boring. Why did I ever think you could be part of my family," Olivia said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:33 am

"That was harsh... Olivia is surely acting strange. What's gotten into her?" James thought. "So, what's the occasion?" he said. "What's the occasion? Muahahaha... Your eviction, honey, what else?" Olivia said. "Oh... Does it really make you this happy?" "Of course it does! You little bloodsucker. Everything went to shit after we took you in. We used to be happy, you know. Don and I had the perfect marriage. But I had to be burdened with the shittiest friend ever. And her fucking spawn. Don wouldn't leave me, not with you and the girls. But he couldn't forgive me either." "But why... how is that my fault?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040246-1

"Do you really need to ask? You killed my dearest friend the moment you were born. You've been a burden since the day you were born," Olivia said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040302-1

"If I was such a burden, why didn't you give me up for adoption?" he said. "Don asked me to. Many times. How could I? I promised her I'd take care of you... Can you imagine my stupidity? Merlin knows, I've done enough!" she said. "Olivia... Wait... what did she just say... Merlin???" "Don't interrupt me, maggot!" How does it feel now to face all your wrongdoings? You're homeless. No one cares about you. You're crippled. No magic in the world can save you now. Not even Lenoa's!" Olivia said. "Leona's? WAIT A MINUTE!" James thought. "If I were you I'd crawl into an empty hole and die." "So why don't you?" "Excuse me?" she said. "Why don't you crawl up some empty hole and die, huh? Oh, I forgot. Because you're already dead." "What are you talking about, James? Did Don hit you too hard?" "I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe Merlin knows!" he said. "Who are you talking about? Merlin?" "It's what you just said. You said 'Merlin knows. Or maybe I misheard you." "Yes! That's right," she said. "Just like I misheard about Leona's magic, right, Katrina?" "Crap... You got me. So there's really no need to..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040506-1

"Pretend anymore," she said. "Hi there, ugly. Still mad that I chose a better house?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040522-1

"Ignorant pig. Get a good laugh, you win this time," Katrina said. "It wasn't very hard. You should've drank more of your imaginary wine," he said. "Mock me all you want. But I have all the time in the world."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040547-1

"One of these nights you won't find a way back," Katrina said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:10 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040559-1

"fudge... that dream was too real. fudge! I can't leave this like that."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040611-1

"I need to find a way to summon Leona. I hope she has some answers. Maybe there's more to find in the Sorting Foliant."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040859-1

"Greetings, students! As you all know at these lessons we study Battle Magic. But battle magic is not only about killing, burning and torture. There is another, far more subtle and no less respected art! A wizard who is able to rescue wounded comrades from the battlefield," Victoria said. "Are we going to study healing?" Gabriella said. "Boo-hoo-hoo!" Joshi said. "Guys, what's the big deal?" Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618040939-1

"No, Gaby, not really. Healing magic is a whole separate course. You'll be able to choose this optional course in your master's degree. There is, however, a range of combat healing magic," she continued. "Something at the intersection of the two schools, right?" James said. "That's right" Today I'm going to teach you how to cast a simple healing spell. But to do so, I will need a volunteer who is not afraid of pain," Victoria said. "Why shouldn't I? This could be interesting!" he thought.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041027-1

"I'm ready to assist you," James said. "Never doubted you for a second, Mr. Pogger," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:57 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041039-1

"Come this way and... Face the class," Victoria said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041052-1

"Eviscera!" she said. "Ouch... What's wrong?" James thought. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041105-1

"My forehead is in pain... is that blood?!" James thought. "Is it supposed to be like this?" he said. "Don't worry, Mr. Pogger. I'll take care of it," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041126-1

"The most important thing in healing magic is gentleness. You don't need to stabilize the sphere you imagine. Let it be soft and fluid, like a balloon filled with water. And now add to it the healing power of nature. It's as if a tree sprouted inside your balloon. And now imagine it bursting," Victoria said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041153-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041206-1

"And its contents gently rail on the wound of your target. You can always empower the spell by using magic words. Say: Episkey! Done," she continued. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041218-1

"Whoa... not a trace! Awesome!" James said. "Glad you were so impressed! Have a seat. And that's all for today. We'll practice Episkey more during the next lesson," Victoria said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:15 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041311-1

"Amelie! How are you doing?" he said. "Hello, James. It could be better. I'm a little sleep-deprived," she said. "Well, it's hard to say. You're looking so fresh!" "Oh, thanks. It's really nice to see you. You barely come here to the library lately. Are you busy with somehing?" "Um, kind of. But that's not the reason to leave your fantastic world of books and magic. It's too appealing," James said. "That makes me optimistic."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041353-1

"Actually, you missed a lot. It's been a difficult few days," she continued. "Wow. I need more details here," he said. "The pixies lost their minds completely!" "What do you mean?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041414-1

"Before they just stole books and scattered them about, but now... They've started to steal other things! The last one was my purse. I still can't find it, can you imagine?" Amelie said. "I think we should do something with the scoundrels. But let's try to find the purse first. Where did you se it last time before it was stolen?" James said. "Here, on my table." "Hmm, let me think."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041454-1

"Shh! Do you hear that?" James said. "Hear what?" Amelie said. "The rustling of wings! It seems to be coming from the second floor."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041517-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041533-1

"I'll go up there and check," he said. "Let's check together," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:49 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041544-1

"No, I definitely heard something... It sounds like it's coming from over here," he said. "You seem to have good hearing, James," Amelie said. "I... Whooops!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041624-1

"I hope you've heard that at least," he said. "Oh, my... Yes!" she said. "We're on the right track. Something is going on behind these shelves. By the way, are pixis dangerous to us?" "It's hard to say. I want you to be ready for anything, just in case."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041645-1

"But I believe we'll be okay. Don't forget about the purse! We need to get it back," she continued. "No-no, that's not the most important thing. We need to teach these thieves a lesson. They need a little lesson, don't they? Full ahead, Amelie!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041714-1

"What is going on here?! That's just shocking!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041728-1

"Wow, I've never seen pixies in real life! They're so cute!" James thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:58 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041749-1

"Where's your conscience?!" Amelie said. "No, wait!" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041800-1

"It's time to stop, guys. We need to talk. Guys...?" Amelie said. "No offesnse, but I think it's completely useless. They won't listen to you," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041816-1

"And that's it," he said. "They just ran off!" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041827-1

"Here's your purse, at least. Is something missing?" James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041839-1

"What? I mean, it's... A vibrator? Amelie, Amelie..." he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:02 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041859-1

"Wow, that's really cool! You look like a woman who likes experiments," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041921-1

"And here we do have proof. I gotta admint that it's really sexy!" he said. "James! Don't make me blush," Amelie said. "Is there anytjing missing?" "I don't think so. Or..."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618041950-1

"Oh, no! The potion?" she said. "The potion?" he said. "It was here! Mesmerizing potion! We practiced it with Miss Spellman... Just for fun. I'm telling you, it's not here. Pixies stole it! James, we have to get it back by all possible means! In their little hands this potion can be really dangerous!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042030-1

"Do you know where the pixies live?" James said. "In the Elven lair. It's somewhere in the forest. But it's hidden from the eyes of magicians. There is a special spell, but I don't remember it, to tell the trutch. I need to check the books," Amelie said. "Okay, let's keep in touch." "We don't have much time, actually. I should hurry. Oh, my hands are shaking... I'm so nervous!" "I won't disturb you," he said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042113-1

"Just text or call me if anything comes up," James said. "Okay. See, ya!" Amelie said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:30 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042526-1

"Hello, James! Could you come to the library right now?" "Good morning, Amelie. Has something happened?" he said. "I've found the spell which can help us get to the Pixies' lair! And the faster we go there and get the potion is the better," she said. "Yeah, you are right... 10 minutes, okay?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042559-1

"Oh, dear! I'm so glad you're here with me, James! Let's get on with it. I'm at my wit's end already!" she said. "There's just one thing I can't understand: how can this potion be that dangerous?" he said. "Three drops of the Mesmerizing potion can drive a human insane for a short time. In this state of temporary insanity the person is out of control. They can do anything that comes into their mind. But since an average pixie is much smaller than a human... even one drop can be lethal to them in the best of cases..." 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042642-1

"And in the worst case?" James said. "In the worst case... I don't even want to picture that," Amelie said. "Ugh... Let's hurry up!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042658-1

"Have you ever been in the forest?" she said. "Yep, with Miss Spellman. But I'm still not quite familiar with this place," he said. "Very few people are. There are a lot of mysteries here that can be really dangerous. So it's better to stay together, just to be safe. I can't risk your life." "Certainly, Amelie, don't worry about that. Do we have much farther to go?" "No-no, not really. We are close," Amelie said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042747-1

"Well, it should be here. Ostende! Here we are. Just great," she said. "Wow! It works! Looks really impressive," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:53 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042816-1

"What's our plan?" James said. "We need to negotiate with the pixies. And it would be wise not to anger them... Let's hope for the best," Amelie said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042838-1

"What do you want? You have no business here, magicians. This is our territory," the pixie said. "We are from the Cordale Academy and we need to speak with your leader," Amelie said. "To speak about what?"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042858-1

"Something was stolen from the Academy by pixies," Amelie said. "What are you talking about? Are you sure that those who stole it were pixies?" the pixie said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042915-1

"We saw it with our own eyes!" James said. "Um... Wait here," the pixie said. "That's a good start, don't you think?" Amelie said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042931-1

"My name is Grang. What are you looking for, strangers?" "Your folks took a vial of potion from us. We just want to get it back," Amelie said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618042949-1

"Are you talking about this one?" Grang said. "That's it!" James said. "Thank God, the bottle is full!" Amelie said. "Would you be so kind as to give it to us?" James said.

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043010-1

"Why should I do that?" Grang said. "It doesn't belong to you," James said. "That's true. All I know is that you need it, since you came here. How much would you pay for that?" "We're not here to bargain with you." "Oh, really?" Grang said. "We're not gonna pay for something that already belongs to us, okay?" "Is that your final answer?" "Absolutely!" James said. "It's yours, then. You're free to do whatever you want with it!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043111-1

"Oh, no! Amelie! Listen to me, stupid face! If anything more than just books gets stolen from the Academy again... we're not going to take it lightly," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043133-1

"Understand?" he continued. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043141-1

"Put me down! RIGHT NOW!" Grang said. "I said everything. One more time and you'll have to deal with the Principal," James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043202-1

"Get out of here! Get away!!!" Grang said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043215-1

"Are you okay?" he said. "What... what is going on? Is that you, James?" she said. "Yes, Amelie. You got some of the Mesmerizing potion on you." "Mesmerizing what? What are you talking about?" "Don't you..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043248-1

"Mmmmmm!" "What are you doing?!" he said. "Shh!"

https://ibb.co/QH62DBZ

"Oh, what a pleasure! You can't even imagine how long I've been waiting for this moment!" Amelie said.

https://ibb.co/wgvjDmD

"Touch me, James..." she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043357-1

"No-no-no, Amelie. It's not you, it's the potion! And you need some time to recover. I'm not going to take advantage of you in your helpless condition," James said. "Helpless condition?" she said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043413-1

"Shh! Save your breath, okay? I'll need to take you to the castle," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:28 am

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043430-1

"I can't believe things turned out like that. And I had to carry her all the way here. Good thing she's not heavy at all."

https://ibb.co/vwZFjJY

"Very carefully... Here we are." "James? What's going on?" Amelie said. "Everything is okay. You were under the influence of the Mesmerizing potion," he said. "What?!"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618043513-1

"I barely remember anything after Grang threw the bottle at us," she said. "You have nothing to worry about. You need to rest, Amelie. Since you're safe now I'd better leave you alone," he said. "Ohh, James, thank you! What would I do without you?" "I didn't do anything special." "We both know that's not true," Amelie said. "It's nothing, Amelie. You can always rely on me, okay?" "That's so sweet of you! Oh, I feel so weak in my head..." "It's better you have some sleep," James said. "Yes, you're absolutely right." "I'll come back later then, I promise."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044026-1

"Hey there, sleeping beauty. I hope you're seeing a peaceful dream. Don't mind me, I'm here just to admire your beauty. If only this blanket was not covering all the best parts. Let's take a closer look at you. I'm sure you won't mind."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044101-1

"Oh, my... What a cute little lingerie you've got. How can I resist you... Let me get rid of that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:29 pm

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044112-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044137-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044153-1Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618044217-1

"Here we go. Let me just enjoy this magnificent view. I don't know where to start. Your body is so incredibly hot... But the hardest thing to take my eyes off are those breasts. I vet it feels incredibly nice to touch them... Let's not rush things. Let me take a look at another angle. This lingerie enhances your beauty. Especially between your legs. I bet you'll like my caresses. I just know where to touch... Damn, I think she's gonna wake up any minute. Better get out of here"

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618052820-1

"Today's lesson is about the concussion bolt. Better known among students as Rictusempra. It's the enhanced version of the usual combat bolt. That can temporarily stun your target. Believe me - this small trick can bewilder even the most powerful mage," Victoria said. "Sounds like something that can come in handy," James thought. "In order to create Rictusempra you need to imagine whirlwind. While whispering the spell itself."

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618052908-1

"Miss Lapis!" "Yes, Gabrielle?" Victoria said. "I was wondering - if this bolt causes concussions... Is it safe to use in duels?" Gabrielle said. "Good question. Considering your powers and medical treatment we can provide... I can assure you that it's 100% safe for you to use anything we learn here in duels." "Thank you." "Alright. Class, open page 82. Let's take a look at the situations where Rictusempra is recommended for use," Victoria said. "Fighting giant acid-spitting spiders?! ARE THERE THINGS LIKE THAT?!" James said. "The world is a wonderful place, isn't it? Except giant spiders, are there any situations that require loud vocalizing?" "No. I'm sorry." "Good. Now it's time to talk about the history of Rictusepmra," Victoria said. "In other words, it's time for me to take a nap..." James said. 

Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry - Page 5 20230618053133-1

"I'd like to ask you for an extra lesson. I think I need to brush up on my skills," he said. "That's very commendable, James! I'm impressed! UI have a lot of work to do, but I'll postpone it for your sake. Let's start immediately," Victoria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next