Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630172519-1

"Is that real Schwartalf plate, Sir? I thought those things were priceless," Kath said. "I should have figured you for another gearhead," Bore said. "Hardly, Sir. Not compared to Sarge, at least. But ain't a lot to do in barracks apart from training and readin', so I browsed her magazines." "I see." "We are here, Master," Akane said. "Great. Akane, this is Kath... Bella sent her along to look out for me," he said. "Thank you, Kath-sama. My Master... Bore... is precious to me. To all of us. And far too careless with his life. I am in your debt." "And on that not... any little critters slinking around, waiting for me to turn my back?" "Searching, Master. Nothing immediate, drawing from you. Found him, Master. Cambion, waiting as close to the Glade as he can get without the glamour interfering," Akane said. "Wait, what glamour?" "From the Glade, Master. It stops people who don't belong from approaching. Likely the Cambion tried to reach the Glade and was stymied." "Let's not keep him waiting, shall we?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630172642-1

"Yes, Master," Akane said. "Anyone else around?" he said. "Nothing that feels like an assassin, Master. Though without your power I would not have found this one, either... he was quite well Veiled." "Not well enough, Chosen. Well done... very well done." "I can smell the scum... he is near, Akane-sama," Kitsune said. "Let's get him," Bore said.
"He's got a hole in his defenses, Sir!" Kath said. "Excellent," Bore said. "Shit. Sarge wasn't kidding when she said you were as dangerous as the whole Squad, all on your own." "This was nothing, trust me. Akane, any other sneaky little beasties lurking around?" "None, Master. At least not near Edinburgh," she said. "Okay, sounds good. Let's head back to the pub," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630173345-1

"Thank you, Akane. I couldn't have done this without you," Bore said. "Of course, Master. I live to serve," she said. "I hope you live for many other things, Akane. I love you, like I love Molly and Bella. You are my Chosen. My Champions. My Companions." "I... yes, Master. I love you too. More than you will ever know. Call me, if there is anything I can do for you. Hakone no Kitsune, let us go. Farewell, Master... you are always in my dreams." "Bye, Akane," he said. "So that's a... Chosen? The Champion of a God? But Sarge doesn't act like that around you... right?" Kath said. "Bella has her own way of dealing with her feelings. But Akane does have it more difficult than most. And she's a very sweet girl," Bore said. "Being Chosen means being madly in love with you?" "Maybe? Though in Akane's case I think she already was. Mostly it's about giving them a link to my Magic. Through it Bella can live as long as she wants. Akane can see things nobody else can. And Molly can fudge up reality, if she puts her mind to it." "A Werewolf living forever... that's be a thing to see," Kath said. "And you?" "Ah, I'm still young. And Werelynx don't age as fast as the bigger cats, I'll gracefully grey 40 where a Weretiger would be lucky to see 25." "Well, that's good at least," Bore said. "Yeah. Anyway, Sir... if you'll excuse me, I'd like to change out of this outfit... we've got a pub to run, after all." "Indeed. I'll see you upstairs, Kath."

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630173608-1

"Why hello, Bore. I'm glad I caught you in a compromising situation," Chloe said. "Miaow!" he said. "Why thank you, Bore. And it is a very nice outfit." "Where did the tail come from? I can't remember seeing that on the website." "Yeah, I noticed the absence, so I brought my own," she said. "It looks good on you." "Of course. I am actually impressed with you, Bore. You're growing up well. And standing up, as well, I see." "Any plans on helping me out with that?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630173746-1

"No. But I have plans of helping myself to some tender young Evoker," Chloe said. "Sounds good," he said. "Do you like what you see, Bore?" "Wait... how is that tail attached?" "Magic?" she said. "So it's a real tail? I thought it was just some kind of prop." "For someone surrounded by magic you can be pretty dense. Are you waiting for a formal invitation?" "So it works? Like a real tail?" Bore said. "Oh yes. And it's very sensitive. Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to leave a lady waiting?" "Let me fix that."

https://ibb.co/1XNMfh5

"Ah, that's better," Chloe said. "Mind if I play with your tail? I can't quite accept it's real," Bore said. "Feel free. Oh, yes, that feels good. Just be gentle... With the tail, not the fucking." "It's soft. That's so hot. You're a real catgirl." "Less screwing around with my tail, and more screwing with me, Bore," she said.

https://ibb.co/Prq0Tzw

"Yes, Bore. Harder," she said. 

https://ibb.co/DtNTtmg

"That was quite satisfying, Bore. Maybe there's hope for you yet," Chloe said. "I certainly hope so," he said. "Thanks for the lingerie, Bore. Now go sleep sweet dreams." "Good night, Chloe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:58 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174139-1

"Welcome, Master. Come to watch me work out?" she said. "Always a pleasure to watch you, Molly," Bore said. "Actually, Master, there's something I'd love if you could do for me. Pretty please?" "What is it, Molly?" "I need a dance partner," she said. "I thought we'd already established I wasn't cut out for Ceremonial Magic? I assure you I haven't gotten any more desirable to horny Defilers since picking up the Mantle." "No, of course not, Master. But I figure, since I'm not dancing for Clients any more..." "Right," he said. "And since you don't let me dance for you anywhere near enough..." "I've been neglegting you, Chosen. I'm sorry." "Anyway, I figured I'd spend more time learning dancing, you know. So I'd have like something to do, and a fun way to stay fit," Molly said. "I thought you already did dancing as part of Ceremonial Magic?" "Well... kinda. It depends a lot on the school. Like, UCLA was mostly pole and chair dancing. One of the instructors was really into twerking as well." "Pole dancing, you say..." Bore said. "Oh yes. I'm really quite good at it. Anyway. Sarah was old school. So, we had to practice ballet... lots of ballet." "I'm sure you looked amazing doing it." "Of course, Master. But now, after Sarah..." she said. "Became a psycho thot necromancer?" "I was going to say retired. The new lecturer, Miss Constance, is a lot more modern. But I found I missed the nballet, so I kept practicing. But some of the moves need, you know, a partner. Someone strong who can lift them up, and hold them tight." "I know as much about ballet as I do about underwater bastet weaving, Molly," he said. "That's fine, Master, just do what I tell you to do." "If nothing else, I guess it gives me an excuse to watch you prance around in that leotard."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174238-1

"You don't need an excise for that, Master. Shall we start?" she said. "Go ahead, Molly," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174247-1

"You've gotten better at this," Bore said. "It's a different dance, Master. But I feel more in touch with the music, and with magic, since I became yours," Molly said. "It's beautiful to watch." "And I love you watching me. It makes me... all kinds of hot." "Keep going," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174310-1

"That looks painful," Bore said. "The bourrèe is harder than it looks, for sure. Like, I nearly twisted my ankle the first time I tried it. At first I used to cheat a little, with magic, but now I can do it properly. Are you ready for your part, Master?" Molly said. "Sure. What doid you need me to do?" "So, from this pose, I want you to lift me up." "What's this pose called?" he said. "The basic pose is called Attitude. The full name depends on where you point it." "Standing straight up at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:11 pm

"Yeah, I can feel that through the link. But I was talking about my leg, Master. In this case, my leg is pointing back, so it's an Attitude Derrière. Now, are you ready?" Molly said. "Where am I supposed to put my hands?" Bore said. "Anywhere you want, Master. But usually, one hand on mt leg, another on my torso."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174407-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174423-1

"So like this?" he said. "Absolutely perfect, Master. Maybe not quite traditional, but much better," she said. "If you say so. What's next?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174310-1

"A rear lift. From this pose lift me up and over your head," Molly said. "I should be able to do that," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174447-1

"Perfect, Master," she said. "Yes, it is," he said. "What are you talking about?" "Just the view. Ignore me. What's the next pose?" "Frontal catch and lift. I wouldn't worry, Master... those can be hard for beginners, but I've never met anyone as strong as you. Just catch me and lift me up. Simple," Molly said. "Let's try."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174514-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174541-1

"This is awesome. Thank you ever so much, Master," she said. "Glad you enjoyed it, Molly," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174551-1

"What are you doing, Molly?" he said. "Stretching, of course. Don't you know that's like the most important part of a dance routine?" she said. "I... see." "I hope all of this wasn't too hard on you, Master." "Little minx," Bore said. "But then you're very strong, Master. All hard muscles, I'm sure this must all have been quite easy for you." "You really asking for this." "Oh yes, Master. Is that a magical sword in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" Molly said. "Both. Now, what are you going to do about it?"

https://ibb.co/QHCkNpC
https://ibb.co/8MRTB0F

"Are there any cameras we need to worry about here? I recall we got spied on the last time," Bore said. "Oh, those poor cameras kept just dying on them. It's really quite strange how none of them lasted even a single day before overloading. It must be something in the wiring, or something," Molly said. "Clever girl." "Oh yes, Master." "Less talking, more sucking."

https://ibb.co/W0q9745

"Time for your facial, Molly," he said. 

https://ibb.co/jVCSbx8
https://ibb.co/VwG5z4B

"That was awesome, Molly," he said.
"Let's see... Emily and Bella should be back shortly. Let's go meet them in the basement," Bore thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:47 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174821-1

"Hello, Bore. Looking forward to seeing your lady love?" Chloe said. "Well, they're due any moment. While it's been fun to hang out here, I'm kinda ready to see them again," he said. "Them, Bore? My... aren't you a horndog." "I love my wife. That doesn't mean I don't love my Chosen as well." "Busy man. They're getting close, by the way," she said. "Thanks, Chloe, I'll see you later."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174904-1

"There you are, my love. Have you been keeping busy in our absence?" Emily said. "It's been busy here. But it's still good to see you," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174915-1

"We've returnd, Boss. Safe and sound," she said. "Thanks, Bella. Any problems?" he said. "Nothing much. Mostly bouncing pusjy nobles to stop 'em from disturbing the Queen. Nothing I needed to draw from you to fix." "Thanks, Bella."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630174934-1

"Whatever are you doing, you foolish man?" Emily said. "I missed you," Bore said. "And I missed you too, my love. Now put me down, or we shall be late for the party." "They're not going to start anything until the three of us get there. Relax." "That does not mean, dearest, that we should not be there on time." "Very well... I guess I'll have to let you go," he said. "Indeed, my heart. Bella says it is casual dress, I assume you intend to wear that... t-shirt. Let me wear something a little warmer, I shall be right down." "see you soon." "Lucky girl. The two of you look great together," Bella said. "Yeah..."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175011-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175027-1

"Thank you for everything. I missed you too, Bella," Bore said. "I... thank you, Master. I... I missed ye too," she said. "I've been neglecting my Chosen. I should do better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:36 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175044-1

"Indeed you have, my heart. They serve you loyally, body and soul. And loyalty must be rewarded. Never forget that," Emily said. "Some duties are less heavy than others, I guess," Bore said. "Crap. Princess... I mean, Your Majesty..." "Relax, Bella." "As my husband says, Bella... relax. I cannot say I always grew up dreaming of sharing the man I love with an... extended... harem. But I have found peace with it. And as he does, I have come to love and treasure each of you," Emily said. "See..." "Please do not fear, you are hardly sneaking around behind my back. It is not betrayal that you love him, it is the natural order of things. And if that occasionally becomes sexual... then that is something the two of you do with my blessing. Or occasionally more than the two of you, I suspect." "Perhaps..." Bore said. "Beloved lecher, shall we go?" "Sure." "I'll join ye down to the gym, then grab a quick shower and change. This armour's not really meant as drinking clothes," Bella said. "Sounds good," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175133-1

"I take it there has been no problems on your side, dearest? Bella says she would have known if you were in danger," Emily said. "None. Though Bellla arranged for some part-time staff while the two of you were gone," Bore said. "Oh?" "She sent Kath, one of the local Hunters, to pour drinks at the Crowley."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175153-1

"She blew her cover, did she? So much for little miss Master Sneak," Bella said. "Don't be too hard on her. I more or less expected it, to be honest. You didn't put up anywhere near enough of a fight, so I knew you had something sneaky planned," he said. "Damn." "And I guess I've spent too much time around you and Kitsune, I've gotten used to seeing motions that don't feel... quite... right. Kath moves a lot like you, a little too smooth for a normal human." "This would have been a lot easie if ye were as blind to tells as ye are to everything else," she said. "Wouldn't do any good for my fighting, though. So deal with it."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175217-1

"As you say, Master. We're here, I think I hear the others by the ring," she said. "We'll see you there, Bella," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:09 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175241-1

"Bore-san," she said. "Kitsune-san," he said. "It doesn't really work like that, Bore-san. You can't just break what I am into pieces and put a honorific to it. I understand you mean no offense, but it is still... wrong." "What do you mean?" "My public name is not who I am, it is what I am. Hakone no Kitsune. The Demon Fox from Hakone," Kitsune said. "So... I've been calling you Demon Fox-san?" "Yes." "Ah, I take it that's not quite right," Bore said. "Ignorant, as I said. But largely well.meaning. Not that well-meaning idiots haven't been behind the greatest military catastrphies of all time." "Thanks, Foxy." "You're welcome, Bore-san. For all our sakes, let's hope yours is not one of the military catastrophies," she said. "Indeed. If you don't mind me saying this... you seem more chill today." "Tomorrow is Shogatsu, the first day of the year, the time of change and renewal. Of hope and opportunity. Of course, the idiot humans insist on celebrating it on the wrong day, but... it has been this way since I was born. I guess I have become used to it." "Happy New Year, Fozy. To new beginnings and new chances. Hopefully 2020 will be a better year for everyone than 2019 was," he said. "I wouldn't bet on it, Bore-san. But I approve f your optimism." "Indeed. I guess I'd better talk to the rest of them, huh? I'll see you later, Foxy."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175434-1

"Hey, Bore, ye cheatin' son of a bitch," Katie said. "Is that my mother or father you're talking about?" he said. "Either? Damn, that Fae brandy had a kick like a fecking mule." "I wouldn't know. I had an early morning wakeup the next day. Miles to walk and all that." "Bastard," she said. "Definitely." "Ah didn't... say... anythin' weird, right? When ah was a wee bit worse for drink, ah mean?" "Nothing at all, Katie. You were your usual charming self. Was there anything on your mind?" Bore said. "Nah, nothin'. Nothin' at all." "I can ceck with Emily if she brought any of the brandy?" "Feck no, that stuff was poison. Give me some good, honest, 150 proof moonshine... much healthier. Speaking of which... do ye want a quick swig?" she said. "Sure, Katie. One swig only. I promised Emily I'd walk her to Arthur's Seat to watch the fireworks." "Sounds fun. And a wee dram ain't gonna stop ye from doing that." "To you, Katie. The girl that welcomed me to University, got me passed out drunk before 2 PM, and dragged my sorry ass back home. May you always be at my back and always be my best friend," he said. "I... thank ye, Bore. May ye always be me best friend, as well. And ah'll always be at yer back... ye can rely on me." "Happy New Year, Katie. It's been one hell of a year." "Ye can say that again. The fecking dragon took a good decade off me life. Next time, as a pro-tip, dun be where the feckin' flame goes," she said. "Always good advice. We'll talk later, Katie," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175628-1

"No, Dylan... Camelot's manufactring base may be extremely thaumaturgically sophisticated, but we need to diversify it... outsource parts of the supply chain to the Old World and focus on the high value-add components in Elsewhere. We cannot manufacture materiel at sufficient volume as it is," Emily said. "What are the two of you chatting about?" Bore said. "Welcome, my heart. We are merely arguing supply chain for the War." "With the Cult?" "And the Outsiders. Camelot's armouries are not capable of supplying an organised modern military. Not at scale. To have the materiel necessary to equip an Army, we need to expand the manufactring base. And that will cost billions, not to mention the incredible amounts of magical base materials," she said. "What was your point, Dylan?" Bore said. "Look, what Camelot is capable of is... it boggles the mind. Their craftsmanship is far superior to anything I've seen in our world... even medical grade enchantments," he said. "But not set up for mass manufacturing." "Correct. If we needed to equip three dozen knights... we could. It would not be Schwartalf quality, but it would be the best made in the world of men," Emily said. "But you think we need an army?" Bore said. "I believe we will need armies. The Armies of Life will number in the millions before this war is over... and Camelot will be the heart of that war machine." "Emily, what on Earth do I know about leading an army of millions? I damn near flunked basic accounting in high school. I'm essentially a multi-shot nuke on two legs, not an administrative or strategic mastermind." "Not all of them will be our soldiers, my love. Or even most of them... Camelot hardly has the manpower to draw on to field an actual army. But the armies will need weapons... weapons made to kill undead. Demons. Outsiders," she said. "And that's our role?" "One of them. We will be the tip of the Spear. But I cannot be that for Elanora's sake, if nothing else... so I will focus my efforts where my skills can be used." "Just as long as you don't forget to enjoy yourself, love," Bore said. "I will, dearest. Are we still going to Arthur's Seat to watch the fireworks?" "Of course." "Then I shall look forward to it, love. Now off you go... Dylan and I will continue our discussion. Spend some time with your followers while you can," Emily said. "Will do."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175808-1

"Master!" Molly said. "Hello, girls!" he said. "Blessings on the New Year, Master," Akane said. "The three of you seem comfortable," Bore said. "It's been, like, so fun staying together at the Dragon. We can't wait for you to come visit us, as well," Molly said. "I certainly will." "One thing my sister failed to inform me about was that the King's Dragon had at one point been a much larger inn... though these days only the main building is still in use," Akane said. "Oh? So I take it the three of you plan to upgrade it?" "Oh yes, Master. We've saved up... What do you think we should set up first?" Molly said. "How about a traditional tea-house for Akane? I'd love to sit on tatami and drink matcha," Bore said. "I would love that, Master. There is something peaceful about the tea ceremony, the scent of the tea... the soft feel of the tatami," Akane said. "I'm looking forward to seeing it." "Master, I think Emily wants to speak with you?" Molly said. "Is it that time already?" "Yeah, she mentioned how much she was looking forward to seeing the fireworks from Arthur's Seat tonight. If yer gonne get there without tapping the Mantle, ye might want to start walking now," Bella said. "So I should. Happy New Year, Chosen. I love you all," he said. "We love you too, Master. Now off you go, we'll... entertain... ourselves," Molly said. "See you guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:25 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630175955-1

"Am I drawing you away from your Chosen, beloved? We can stay here, if you want," Emily said. "Nah, they seem perfectly happy together. And I've been looking forward to this," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180009-1

"As have I, my love. I have seen pictures of fireworks before, of course... but I suspect reality will be something different," she said. "Yeah, it's pretty amazing. And the view from Arthur's Seat should be great," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180018-1

"It is nice to be a tourist, for one last night. In a place where nobody knew my parents or have any expectations of me," Emily said. "I have... expectations... of you," Bore said. "A mere 3 days gone, and I have returned to a man possessed by an instiable lust, waiting to despoil me?" "Oh yes."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180038-1

"Let us watch the fireworks first, my heart. Then we shall see if you can show me... other things," Emily said. "Looking forward t it," Bore said. "Happy New Year, my heart... and to many more years together." "Together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:30 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180053-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180056-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180106-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180110-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180117-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180120-1
Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180125-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180137-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180142-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180148-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180154-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180159-1

https://ibb.co/VWWSJGh

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180209-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 15 20220630180212-1

And thus ends Book 1. There are still two more books to go until this story is ended. To be continued in Book 2: The War...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15