Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630061855-1

"Hey, Bore. Far as I can see Akane's fully recovered. Just... try not to overload her quite that much again. Mortals aren't meant for that kind of power," Dylan said. "Yeah, I hear you. So, Molly called you all together?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630061922-1

"I asked her to, yes. We need to talk about Camelot," Chloe said. "What's the news?" Bore said. "Bad. Could be worse, but it's bad. Someone tried to take out a hit on Booker, two assassins going for him in the halls of Camelot itself." "Shit. Is he okay?" "Booker is hard to kill. He traced them back to the Steinbeck Residence, destroyed their townhouse, and wiped out the Camelot branch of the family," she said. "Who were they?" "One of the Noble clans. Clients of the Jerkows. He will be most displeased," Emily said. "Good." "The word is out that the Queen has escaped and is gathering allies. Between that, and Booker going on a rampage, the rats are abandoning the City and streaming towards the outer estates," Chloe continued. "That's a good thing, right?" Bore said. "Only if we wish to waste time dragging individual nobles out of their fortified compounds to extract justice. We want them gathered in one place, without too many civilians in the way," Emily said. "And then set them on fire," he said. "The Council is broken. Jerkow has declared himself Regent in your absence, about half of the Nobles are refusing to acknowledge him. Last we heard he's calling for a gathering at Mitbugh Fortress. Most of his faction should be there," Chloe said. "Mitburgh?" "An old castle. Abandoned now, but it once belonged to the Pretender. He will try to declare himself King," Emily said. "Okay, I'm lost. Pretender?" Bore said. "Arthur's nephew. His name has been expunged from the rolls, as Jerkow's will be once I'm done with him. But in the early days of the Kingdom, after Arthur fell against the Outsiders, the Pretender raised an army... intending to make himself King." "What happened to him?" "Your Father happened. It was when the world realized that the Alliance between Camelot and Tir na nÒg had not ended with Arthur. Mitburgh was destroyed, but it remains a symbol... for the man who wants to take the Crown from the Pendragons," Emily said. "And now history repeats itself. Like Father, like son." "Just so. When is it happening, Lady Sorceress?" "Chloe?" Bore said. "The meetingis called for Friday. It will take time to gather that many stubborn old enemies together. You have time," she said. "We should prepare," he said. "Indeed. I must tell brave Sir Tomas that we will go there to appeal to the Nobles. It should give them something to gather and laugh about, and it happens to be true. I will go there, and I will appeal to the Nobles. Then, once that has failed, we will destroy them. Treason has no other rewardd," Emily said. "Let's hope so. Are the rest of you in?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630062037-1

"Ye dunnae have to ask, Bore. Ye had me at setting the treasonous nobles on fire., Ah'm down with that for sure," Katie said. "I can imagine that, yeah," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630062045-1

"Yer Chosen are with ye, Master. Always," she said. "Thanks, Bella. I guess I knew that, but..." Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630062057-1

"We're all in for this, Bore. This was what the Knights of the Lake was founded for. To make the two of you King and Queen, so we can fight the Outsiders together. We ain't backing out of that. Now, let's get moving. Call us if you want to hot the Paths. Just remember, time's shirt. We need to be ready by Friday Morning," Dylan said. "Okay. Let's do this. Thanks, everyone," Bore said. "So. It's finally beginning," Emily said. "Scared?" "No. Anxious for it to be over. For us to return to Camelot, and a time of peace. I fear we do not have as many months left to prepare as I would have liked. Before the storm arrives." "What could go wrong?" he said. "A thousand things. But I trust in you and in your strength. Mostly I fear the Cult will openly enter the conflict, if that happens innocents will die. But if it is to happen, it will happen... worrying will not ease anything." "So what do we do now?" "We prepare, dearest. We have 3 days, let us use them well. As for how... that I shall let you decide. I am here if you need me, or if you wish to practice in Elsewhere," she said. "Okay, I'll talk to you later, Emily. Bye."

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:26 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630063644-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101220-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101249-1

"What is it, my love?" Emily said. "Time for us to get ready," Bore said "So. Today is the day. When we prune the tree of Camelot's nobility. If we fail today, I will forever go down in history as Queen Emily the Foolish." "And if we succeed?" "Likely as Queen Emily the Bloody. Or Queen Emily the Butcher. But they have given me no choice in this, the butcher's bill is on their heads," she said. "Fitting, since they're the ones paying it." "Indeed. Shall we meet the rest at the Glade?" "Yeah, let's get up. You first," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101326-1

"Hun, where are you going? And why are you dressed like... that? Where did you even get medeival armour?" Jannice said. "It's a gift from Dad," Bore said. "That's not funny, Mister. Your Father has been gone these twenty years... and it's not as if he would have known the first thing about armour if he was still here. But if you don't want to tell me, you should just say so." "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to upset you. We're just on our way out for another... cosplay... event." "That's nice, dear. You never were much into this whole Cosplay thing before, but I guess it's been a great way to make new friends and settle into a new place," she said. "Yeah, this kind of cosplay gear has really been key to the life I've found here. That, and Emily. But we'll be late for the show, there's some special guest stars today that we wouldn't want to leave waiting." "Of course, dear. Have fun. See you later, Emily," Jannice said. "Bye, Mom," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101457-1

"Cosplay, husband? Really? You are aware that at some point you will need to tell her, I assume? If nothing else, having her showing up in Camelot looking for her first grandchild could get rather interesting," Emily said. "There's no way... actually, strike that. But it doesn't feel right to tell her yet. Maybe it's the Voices, influencing me?" Bore said. "Or maybe you are just following the path of least resistance on this, my love. At some point we will have to tell her. If you will not do it, I will. We cannot build our lives together on a lie." "Yeah, but... what do we tell her?" 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101518-1

"Everything? Honesty seems a decent strategy, especially for Powers like us," Emily said. "What, tell her about Torman, and the Dragon, and Dad, and the Outsiders? She'll have me committed to the nearest nuthouse," Bore said. "I doubr Montrose wants you, dearest. It is rather difficult to restain a God that wants to be somewhere else. Even if it is possible, I doubt Montrose has the requisite chains forged from the root of the mountains and the breath of fishes." "The what?" "It is how the Aesir bound Loki, according to the stories. With a schwartalf chain forged from the whiskers of Fae, the breath of fishes and the roots of the mountains. They used it to bind him in a cave, under a poisonous snake that drips poisin in his face," she said. "That's a bit excessive, isn't it?" "Gods are not known for their temperance, dear. It is worth remembering that before you go around making threats against them." "So we just let Torman get away with this?" he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101546-1

"No. I merely suggest that you learn from Booker. If he decides to eliminate Torman, nobody will know until the sword has already parted his head from his body. Leave the grandstanding to older, more foolish Gods," Emily said. "Probably a good idea. Open up, Gate," Bore said. "Yes, Promised One."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101601-1

"Hey, Bore. Finally decided to join us? Eradicating half the nobles of the Court in Exile won't happen on its own, ye ken?" she said. "Some days I suspect every day is Christmas for you, Katie- I never imagined anyone could combine your joyful optimism and love for life with such a cheerfully genocidal attitude," he said. "Live fast, die young." "Leave a mountain of corpses on your way out, yeah. Let's avoid the dying young part, at least today."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101621-1

"Morning, Boss. Feelin' ready?" Bella said. "Only one way to find out. New threads?" Bore said. "Aye. I guess I ain't in her Majesty's Army no more, so the normal dress regulations dunnae apply. Wasier to move like this." "You're looking smoking, Bella. Keep it up."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101633-1

"We are here, Master. While we waited I have scryed the meeting place. There is no Veil covering it, at least not as far as I can see. There is quite a substantial gathering, a tent city inside an old, abandoned castle," Akane said. "It would be rude to keep them waiting," Bore said. "What' our plan of attack?" Katie said. "Molly, you and Bella are with Emily and me. You look harmless, Bella looks like hired muscle. Emily and me they already discount. Shouldn't raise any warning flags," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101653-1

"I am harmless, Master. Mostly," Molly said. "Katie, you're taking the second Fist. Is there any way we can hide you guys?" Bore said. "I can try to Veil them, Master. It will not hold up against a tue Seer, but it should be enough to evade the kind of entities I sense near our target," Akane said. "Excellent. Katie, take Akane, Kitsune and Dylan. I'll call if I need you, but I'd prefer to keep you as an ace in the hole." "As long as I get to set some feck' noble on fire, I can wait. A little. Let's go," katie said. "Sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:36 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101715-1

"Let me take the lead on this, beloved. It is time, and well past time, that I had some amusement with my disloyal nobles," she said. "I'm here for when you need me, Emily," Bore said. "I know, my heart." "Where to?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101727-1

"Not far now. Mitburgh lies ahead," Emily said. "Then it is time to introduce our fractious nobles to their King. The Winter King," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101746-1

"Here we are. Mitburgh Castle. The home of the Pretender. And the end of a second traitor," Emily said. "So we march into the Castle, looking for him?" Bore said. "Oh, I doubt that will be necessary. I told brave Sir Tomas to meet us here, at this time, after all. What use is a traitor if he cannot at least be reliable?" "Ah."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101804-1

"And there you are, right on time. You were always the dutiful and correct little idiot," he said. "But... but Lord Jerkow, what are you doing here?" Emily said. "Always a good question," Bore said. "And so ends your little counter-revolution... before it has begun. I guess the only question is if I will decide to chain you in steel or with a ring of gold. Maybe that depends somewhat on you, foolish little imbecile. If you make me very happy, I may let you live. Eithher way, the days of the Pendragons are over," he said. "Oh, but Lord Jerkow, I have allies. More than you can guess!" Emily said. "Yeah. Take her word on it," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101830-1

"Allies like this? Lord Tomas saw the wisdom of joining the winning side of this political upheaval," Lord Jerkow said. "Traitor," Bore said. "Treason, peasant, is a term reserved for losers. Those of us on the right side of history, we will be remembered as brave liberators from the Pendragons. And you will not be remembered at all." "Unless I set you on fire right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101847-1

"Do not be dense, do you think I would face an Evoker... even one as pitiful as you... unprepared?" Lord Jerkow said. "What are those, Emily?" Bore said. "The House Guardians. He has subverted them. I am sorry... I was hoping that would be beyond him. Are they... are they all here, Lord Jerkow? All my Lords?" she said. "They are my Lords now, girl. And yes, they are all watching this little spectacle from the walls. Lord Arundel is here, as is Lord Reneal. Witnesses to the humbling of a dynasty, the miserable end of the Line of Arthur..." "All of them? Even Lord Chiswick? And Lord Aldbury?" "Aldbury's here, though Chiswick was otherwise occupied. Not to worry, he's firmly in our camp," Lord Jerkow said. "A pity. I was hoping, foolishly, that we could clean the house completely today. But I shall have to be content with the vermin that showed, rather than complain that some failed to take the bait. Dearest... I think we have heard enough," Emily said. "Indeed," Bore said. "Enough stalling. Do you think I do not understand what you are trying to do, silly girl? Booker will not you, new allies are dealing with him. There will be no Paladin swooping in to save the day. You are done," Lord Jerkow said. "So it's true. You've allied yourself with the Cult." "Labels do not matter, peasant. Suffice to say they have enough power to deal with even that accursed Paladin. I can only hope he suffers as only they can make him for what he did to Lord Steinbeck and his family." "Okay, I think we're out of time to play games, Emily."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630101938-1

"Lord Regent, let me deal with this young punk. I have a score to settle, he cowardly attacked me from the back, though I fought him off easily enough. Let me have this mongrel, afterwards you can keep the princess. I'll just take the little blonde as my spoils for the night," Lord Tomas said. "That's not quite how I recall things happening. But I think it's time for both of you to die," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102012-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102022-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102032-1

"Good girl," Bore said. "Nobody talks about the Princess or my Sister like that," Bella said. "X, could you stop hiding my Spark?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102058-1

"I told you, Boss, I ain't the one hiding it. But whatever you're doing is gone, it's back to full strength again. If not even stronger than normal," X said. "Excellent. Now, about Lord Jerkoff," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102123-1

"Who the fudge are you!" Lord Jerkow said. "I'm sorry, Lord Jerkoff. I should really have introduced myself. I'm Emily's husband, and your rightful king. True heir to Athur's Mantle... the Winter King. Bella? Fetch. We'll deal with the Guardians," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:21 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102255-1

"Feckin' aye. Good work, Bore. Bella, I see ye caught the wee bugger... Can I set him on fire now?" Katie said. "Emily?" he said. "Sadly not, Katie. Due process will be followed. A fair trial before as many of his peers as survive today. And then a quick meeting with the headsman's axe," she said. "Next time, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102317-1

"Feck. Okay, so we go set the rest of the poncy nobles on fire? You take the west side, ah'll take the east side. Last one to the middle pays for drinks?" she said. "I'm sorry, Katie, but we don't have time for that. You heard Jerkoff, Booker's in trouble with the Cult. I'll need to end this fast," Bore said. "Please, Boss, tell me you're not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of doing?" X said. "Got to pop the cherry some day, X." "Yeah, but today doesn't need to be that day!" "I need to know what the Mantle can do. I can't think of a better time and place to do so than right here, right now," he said. "How about Antarctica? Nobody would care if you blew that continent up." "Think of the poor penguins, X. Not to mention what it would do to the glaciers."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102339-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102350-1

"How about it, Mantle. Ready to set the world on fire? Poor, foolish, disloyal nobles. It's time for you to harvest a traitor's reward," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102357-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102401-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102405-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102409-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102413-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102416-1

"Well... that was a little more than I planned for. But it didn't seem to get out of hand. Too much," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102438-1

"Bore, ye feckin' maniac, where the feck did ye learn to do that?" Katie said. "It's the Mantle, I think," he said. "Feck, I need to git meself one of those. That was awesome. Ah think ah'm in love." "Only one slight proble." "Aye, ye set all my nice nobles on fire. Without lettinä me play. But we've got bigger problems. Booker, and the Cult," she said. "Yeah. Akane, can you spot him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102512-1

"Searching, Master. There's... something cloaking him. Drawing from you, Master," she said. "Akane, caredul!" Bore said. "He fled before me, there was barely any resistance. Word must have gotten out about what happened to the last one. Even the Cult cannot afford to lose their Seers to a Chosen Seer of the Katashi line. Booker is about 10 miles south of here, on the path to Camelot. You must hurry." "Damn. Okay, we need a party for speed and punch. Bella?" "Ain't nobody outrunning me, Master," she said. "Katie?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102543-1

"Och aye, I'm in. If ye dunnae run..." she said. "Ye dunnae fight. Okay, the three of us is enough. Kitsune, if Jerkoff tries anything, you've got my permission to take him apart," he said. "I do not need your permission, Mongrel. But I will protect my pack from any harm. You have my word," she said. "It'll have to do. Emily, my love. We will be back as soon as we can."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102555-1

"Of course, love. We are hardly defenseless here. Go, hurry. Booker is an ally, if not a member of the Knights of the Lake. We cannot let him fall to the enemy," Emily said. "Indeed. Ready, Katie?" Bore said. "Aye. Let's go," she said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102618-1

"Ready to run, lazy-bones?" Katie said. "Sure. Last one to Booker pays for drinks tonight?" Bore said. "Ah like how ye think. Hope the princess' given you a corporate credit card, 'cause this ain't gonna be cheap." "Don't start planning your orders just yet. Let's do this."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102632-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102728-1

"There ye are. What took ye so long?" Bella said. "Some of us aren't werewolves. Is Katie here yet?" Bore said. "Aye, slow-poke. So I'm thinking we start with a bottle of MacAllan 25, and see where we go from there?" Katie said. "Damn. Should have spent more time in the gym, I guess." "There's something up ahead," Bella said. "Werewolves lead the way, Bella. Let's go," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:48 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102808-1

"Lad, careful!" "Booker. What in the holy hells are those?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102819-1

"Why, Bore. We meet again. And Ms Maclachlan, don't think I have forgotten about your assignment. I did say you would not be graduating without it, did I not? Since the University seems too incompentent to do it, I guess I will have to resolve this little issue myself," she said. "The game's up, Sarah. You're not walking away from this," Bore said. "Ye're not ready to take on a Lord of the Cult yet, get away Bore. Run!" Booker said. "Booker, what the hell are those things? I thought you were supposed to be a real hard ass," he said. "Do you like them? My very own invention, with some inspiration from my new Maters. Though holding a troll down long enough to complete the ritual was a challenge. And they do make such dreadful noise before they surrender their souls," Sarah said. "That's a Troll Lich?" "Close enough, I guess. As good an explanation as a barbarian like you require. I wonder what noise you will make before your soul leaves your body. Though I will make you watch as I sacrifice the Pendragon bitch first."
Bore lunges for Sarah but strikes thin air.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102915-1

"As incompetent as always. After teaching for so many years, I have come to realise I despise students. The inadequacies, the doe-eyed stupidity, the willingness to be led by the nose. Like sheep, for the slaughter. Fit only to give up their little souls to fill my hunger," Sarah said. "Bella, can you sense where she actually is?" Bore said. "Why do you think I'm actually here at all? Maybe I'm off at Mitburgh with your little girlfriend and the Katashi Seer? You always did think in straight lines, Winter Child. It doomed Arthur, and it will doom you." "Crap. Let's get Booker free and find the rest."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630102933-1

"Do enjoy my little pets, Bore. If you cannot deal with them... well, then you are no use in what is to come anyway. Just know, Winter Child... before this is over, the Doors will be opened. My Masters are coming. And then... then I shall drink my fill of blood. But maybe I will take your girls as down payment. Kill the rest. But leave the Winter Child... for later. Goodbye, Bore," Sarah said. "Shit. We need to stop her," he said. "Careful lddie, they regenerate devilishly fast," Booker said. "So hit them until they stay down. Then set them on fire. Got it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:19 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103130-1

"The damn things are tag-teaming us," Katie said. "Crap. One is healing while the other one is fighting us. At this rate... Crap. Katie, go help her. I'll deal with this fucking thing myself," he said. "Ye sure, Bore? That thing ain't no push-over." "One of us is a goddamned god, Katie. I'll deal with this flesh-puppet, go help Bella." "Okay, Bore. Stay safe, we'll be right back," she said. "Take care, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103221-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103230-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103241-1

"Okay, shiny. It's showtime," Bore said. "Please don't tell me you're planning to use the Mantle again?" X said. "That would fix the liches. I just worry about the surrounding square mile of countryside." "Yes. With all of us in it. So if you're not using the Mantle...?" "Regenerating undead trolls sounds the kind of thing a sword that can cut anything was meant to destroy. Do you think I'm ready?" he said. "You'll do. Aim for the joints, they'll slice easier there. It's coming! Boar to Gate!"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103253-1

"Let's finish this. Off with its head," Bore said.
As Excalibur cuts across the lich's neck Bore feels a spark of energy run through the sword. 
"What the hell was that, X?" he said. "Each time I end an enemy, I gain a spark of its energy. In this case, quite a lot of energy. Your crazy thot must have sacrificed a lot of people to animate it," the sword replied. "So you're saying you're a soul sucking sword? I'm not sure that's a great thing." "Stop whining, Bore. Looking this good doesn't come easily. And as a side benefit, it's really useful for making sure undead things stay dead. Otherwise you really want to set the corpse on fire once you're done with it, to make sure it doesn't entertain ideas of returning." "Speaking of fire, we should probably help Katie," Bore said. "I'm not sure that'll be necessary." "What do you mean?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103339-1

"Look at her," X said. "She's crossed the Power treshol, hasn't she?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103351-1

"Sure looks like it. You're dragging them along in the slipstream of your destiny," X said. "They're magnificent. Doesn't look like they need our help. Is the lich able to regenerate from that?" he said. "I think we can be pretty fucking certain that thing is not coming back again. Remind me not to irritate the two of them." "Nature colour-coded redheads for a reason."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:03 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103423-1

"Ah see ye managed to dispatch yer lich as well, Bor. Fancy blade work. But ah'll stick to fireballs, thank you very much," Katie said. "Katie, can you get Booker up and mobile? I worry we might have been played by Sarah," he said. "Ye think she's gone after the princess?" Bella said. "We brought our bruisers here, Dylan, Akane, Molly... even Emily are more support than frontline. Kitsune is a force of nature, but I worry it's not enough to stop Sarah." "Bella, go with 'im. Booker and ah'll join ye as soon as we can. Run like the wind, Bore," Katie said. "Let's go, Bella."
They have barely started running when Bore feels both Molly and Akane pulling magic from him. The sudden drain staggers him to a halt."
"Shit."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103517-1

"I can get to them, Master. Focus on giving us energy," she said. "I'm not repeating my Father's mistake, I need to be there. Strap in, Bella... this is going to get rough," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103530-1

"Would it help if I begged you not to do this?" "You know me better than that, X. Emily's in danger. My Chosen are facing a Lod of the Cult without me. What's the point of a Mantle if I'm to cower in fear before it," Bore said. "Just be careful. Please," X said. "Holy shit, Master... what's going on? Master?" she said. "Run, Bella. Run like you've never run before," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103621-1

The two of them burst back into the hilltop where they left the rest of the Knights of the Lake. They see Emily, Molly and Akane covering each other... Dylan working frantically on Kitsune in the center.
"Where is she? Emily, are you guys safe?" Bore said. "Careful, my love. She is out there somewhere, under a veil. She's taken Lord Jerkow. Kitsune's hurt... badly," Emily said. "Bella?" "I can smell the bitch. She's still nearby," she said. "Where though?" "Let me find her for you, Master. Tear the Veil!" Akane said.
Bore feels Akane drawing energy from him, and the whole world ripples as she strips away the thousand little enchantments and veils that always overlay the Paths of Elsewhere. About 30 yards away it hesitates, Akane's spell fighting against some stubborn illusion.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103716-1

Bore summons his cards... they flicker transparently against the world, crackling with power. Carefully he puts down a single pair, focusing it as narrowly as he can. A beam of liquid fire reaches out, connecting Bore's hand to the place Akane's spell had revealed. His spell spashes off a shield, destoying the Veil that hid it.
"I can see you, Sarah," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:16 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103737-1

"Well, Bore. Seems you were able to cancel out your incompetence somewhat with your allies. Not that you'll stop me like that, of course," she said. "It's over, Sarah. You'll be joining Lord Jerkoff on his date with the headsman," he said. "Oh, I really don't think so, Bore. I was promised eternal life and power... and I intend to have it. And while that filthy little demon fox might have foiled me today... neither it nor you can be there all the time. I'll take your girlfriend another day. She'll spend weeks dying." "There won't be another day, Sarah," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103808-1

Bore ponds her shield, every blow amplified by the Mantle. Once. Twice. The shield flickers, a look of strain on her face as Sarah desperately tries to hold it. Lord Jerkow whimpers next to her as the shield starts to give out.
"Goodbye, Sarah," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103818-1

The third blow shatters her shield, for a brief moment they can see both their bodies outlined in the golden light... then the magical fire burns through them, and they disappear in the inferno.
"Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me. It's over," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103830-1

"Oh... crap. It... is over," Bore muttered. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630103845-1

"You are one lucky bastard," X said. "I don't... feel... lucky right now. Everything hurts," Bore said. "There's nothing seriously wrong. You'd heal in a day or two, even without my help. Which is far better than you deserve for the stunt you pulled, you could have gotten everyone killed. What on earth inspired you to use the Mantle like that?" "It felt... natural. Didn't Arthur use it like that?" "Never. He used it to boost his spella, combining the control of an Enchanter with raw power exceeding most Evokers. What you did to Mitburgh Castle was... well, something similar. And more power, which is really the last thing you need," X said. "Nobody who didn't deserve it got hurt." "We both know that's a lie. There would have been servants. Cooks and musicians. Mistresses and whores. Maybe even families. Nobody expected Emily to put up an actual fight, never mind getting frontside seats to a God unleashing the Sodom and Gomorrah otion on their asses." "At least we know that I can use the Mantle," Bore said. "As long as you don't mind risking the surrounding countryside, perhaps. But I'm not talking about your pillar of fire, I'm talking about the second time you drew from the Mantle... what the hell were you thinking?" "My... my body was too weak. Too human. It needed to be something more. It all seemed... logical. At the time." "Could you do me a favor and never do that again?" X said. "I can't promise, X. Some day I may need to. But I'll agree it wasn't a very pleasant experience. But... for a moment there..." "For a moment I felt reality ring like a giant fucking bell. I have no idea what you thought you were about to do, but I think you came pretty close to breaking the world." "Are you sure?" Bore said. "No, I'm not sure, okay? I've never tried to break reality before. But I am pretty sure that nothing good was going to come out of it." "I wonder if it was a mix of Sorcery and the Mantle? The feeling that I could see the future. Reach out and change it." "Change it to what?" X said. "I'm... I'm not certain." "Then maybe your first instinct shouldn't be to try? What if you'd accidentally opened the Doors and let the Outsiders in?" "I don't think... I wouldn't do that. Sorcery wouldn't let me do that," Bore said. "What would Emily say about that?" "Yeah, well." "Or Chloe for that matter. You cannot trust Sorcery to be your guard-rail, it will fail you one day," X said. "You're right, X."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:58 pm

"See, that wasn't so hard. Some humility is good for you. And for future reference, the human body is not made to take the kind of abuse you put it through today," X said. "I feel fine, actually," Bore said. "Mostly because I'm tuning your neural back. I'm seriously tempted to stop, maybe experiencing the consequences of your actions would make you think twice before pulling a stunt like that again?" "What broken?" "Nothing serious, lots of hairline fractures, some small bones broken. Most of your muscles have some degree of tear, and every single joint is traumatized," X said. "I've had worse injurie sparring with Katie." "Yeah, except this time it's every single joint, muscle and bone in your body. But you'll heal. Bloody Evokers. Anyway, time to wake up. I've fixed the big stuff... you should be able to limp back to Edinburgh on your own." "Thanks, X," he said. "Don't thank me, just try to think before you do something stupid like this again." "Knowing what I know... I would still have done the same thing." "Yeah. I know," X said. "I'll see you later, X."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104023-1

"Bore? My love, are you there? Come back to me," she said. "I'm fine, Emily. Dylan can tell you," he said. "Dylan is still with Kitsune." "Crap. How bad was she hit?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104039-1

"If she was human she would have been dead. Thankfully, demon foxes appear to be made out of stronger stuff. She'll pull through," Dylan said. "What happened?" Bore said. "Kitsune sensed something. Before sarah attacked us. She took the brunt of the first attack, gave us time to raise our guard. But I think she was playing with us... like a cat with its prey," Emily said. "So that's what the power of a Lord of the Cult looks like," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104110-1

"No. I don't know what that crazy thot is, but her power is way beyond any Lord of the Cult I have encountered before," Booker said. "Was. Whatever she was, she's now ash. drifting in the wind," Bore said. "She's a Lord of the Cult, Bore. Unless you caught her completely by surprise, she would have retreated to her backup body. Right about now she'll be waking up again." "The fudge? How certain are you?" "I've killed Cult Lords before. Sometimes the same one, repeatedly. Conditional immortality is a large part of why they sign up, they're not fucking stupid, you know. Well... not that fucking stupid. You have to wipe out their backups at the same time as you take out the main body or it's all a wash," Booker said. "Crap. Okay, so we head to Camelot now?" "Not today, dearest. You are unable to stand, Kitsune is nearly dead, and Booker is not much better off, We retreat to Edinburgh, spend a day or two recovering, then move on Camelot. It will allow me to coordinate our arrival with the Gurkha battallion," Emily said. "Probably not a bad idea. Bella, can you give us a hand with Kitsune? I should be able to walk this off," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104133-1

"Will do, Master," Bella said. "Akane, Molly, are you guys okay?" he said. "We're fine, Master. Thanks to you," Molly said. "And thanks to Kitsune, it seems. I guess I owe Foxy an apology. Let's head home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:13 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104148-1

"I was worried we'd drawn too much energy from you, Master. But then we felt... we felt the Mantle," Molly said. "Hope it didn't scare you anywhere near as much as it scared X," Bore said. "Of course not, Master. It's yours, we knew you'd always be fine in the end." "I wish I had your faith."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104205-1

"You will be safe, my heart. You are needed. By the Voices, and by the world. But most of all by me. And Elanora. So stay safe, love. And come back to me," Emily said. "Always," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104223-1

"Okay, we're here. Bore, Bella and I will bring Kitsune and Akane back to their place. She's recovering at a dramatic rate, but I'll spend the night there just in case." "Thanks, Dylan," Bore said. "I was going to check you out, but you appear to be healing more or less by each step. I've never seen anything like it before," Dylan said. "The Mantle healed me from the dead, once. This is nothing." "Okay, I'll get the Professor back to the University. Let the Royal Infirmary give him a checkup." "Sounds good, thanks Katie," Bore said. "Not happening, Katie. I'm not giving them another shot at putting me in a bed there. Even if some of the nurses were mighty cute," Booker said. "At least let Katie give you a hand back up to your apartment. Thanks for your help, Booker." "I didn't do anything to help you, lad. The Cult is the enemy of mankind. But thanks for the assist, I got way too close to the final destination there." "Take care, Booker. We'll need you in the future," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104257-1

"So... there's only three of us left..." she said. "Tempting though that sounds, Molly, that bed's barely big enough for two. And all I want right now is to sleep. Don't pout, Chosen," Bore said. "Yes, Master." "And Chose... Molly... you did good. All three of you did amazing. You looked like three angels guarding Dylan and Kitsune." "Yes, Master! I'll see you tomorrow. Take good care of him, Emily," Molly said. "I'm sure she will." "Come, my love. Let us get you to bed. I can sense your exhaustion," Emily said. "It's not easy, being a god," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104343-1

"Welcome home, Bore. Hope you had a productive day," Chloe said. "Jerkow's gone. Sarah's busy being resurrected. And I seem to have set an ancient fortress on fire," he said. "All in a day's work. I'll see you tomorrow." "Bed, here I come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:35 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104410-1

"You will do no such thing. You smell of blood and smoke and something indescribable that I will assume is undead troll. Get showered first," Emily said. "Yes, miss," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104425-1

"A quick shower and I feel almost human again. Being a god was fun... but I think I prefer being mortal."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104436-1

"Go to sleep, my love. I will join you once I have a quick shower," Emily said. "I'll wait up," Bore said. "You will do no such thing, my heart. Go to sleep, we both know you are far more tired than you are trying to let your followers know. But you do not need to hide it from me. And you cannot hide it from your Chosen. So go to sleep, my love... tomorrow is another day." "I... you're right, my love. Good night." "Of course I am, dearest. Sleep well," she said. 

https://ibb.co/7SYK3Bn

"Good morning, my heart. How are you feeling?" she said. "More or less fully healed, I think. Do we head down to Camelot today?" he said. "Tomorrow, my heart. Things must be set in motion. The King and Queen of the Court in Exile do not appear at Camelot's doorstep like beggars." "I was planning to just blow the doors down, and dare the remaining to make an issue." "So you would huff, and puff, and blow the doors down?" Emily said. "The big bad wolf has arrived." "You would find the gates of Camelot built of neither straw nor kindling. Merlin was nothing if not an exceptional architect... both of Castles and futures." "So what's the plan? Sneak in, take out any key resistance, then threaten the rest into sunmission?" Bore said. "Hopefully that will not be necessary. I reached our Gurkha attachè, we will be meeting up with the Gurkha battallion outside Camelot." "Crap, I completely forgot about the Gurkhas. You mentioned they might do something stupid, right?" "I mentioned they might do something rash. Without their gear they would be no match for Jerkow's mercenaries, but that would not necessarily stop them from trying. I will not have the lives of 400 good men on my conscience," she said. "Okay, so that gives up manpower. Once we get the door open..." "This is not a video game, my love. We do not need to kill every single individual opposed to us to find victory. Since your... display... at Mitburgh I have received a rather panicked stream of missives from the remaining High Nobility pleading loyalty, innocence, ignorance, or mercy... all depending on what they think I ight know or suspect." "Loyalty? Really?" he said. "Some were no doubt loyal. To the Throne, and the Pendragons, if not personally to me. The pride of the rebellion was at Mitburgh, you broke their back there. What remains can be cowed into submission or crushed in isolation." "And the Cult?" "Is likely still embedded within our Court. We shall have to deal with that. But for now, drearest, get dressed. We have a visitor downstairs," Emily said. "Who?" "Sergeant Kulbir, one of the Gurkhas." "That's the guy who brought the news about your kidnapping, wasn't it?" Bore said. "Correct. He makes a good attachè. I've trained knife fighting with him since I was a child, and I trust him. Not to mention, the alternative would be letting him steal some other poor civilian's car to rejoin the Vattallion." "It must suck being so responsible all the time." "One of us must be, my love. You have a great many strenghts, but your attention to detail can sometimes be lacking," she said. "Like totally forgetting we had a battallion of mercenaries rattling around in Kent somewhere?" "That sort of thing, yes. It is a good thing I am here to keep you safe, is it not?" "Yes," he said. "And it is a good thing that you are here to keep me safe." "Always."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:21 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104622-1

"Your Highness. Sir. I wanted to thank you for saving Her Majesty. I apologize fot doubting you," Kulbir said. "Don't worry about it. We'll both do whatever it takes to keep her safe. No matter the cost," Bore said. "Yes, sir!" "What's the plan, Emily?" "We will be returning home tomorrow, Sergeant. Sir Henry is organizing it for us currently," she said. "Sir Henry?" "The Chamberlain." "Like a butler or something?" Bore said. "He would be rather upset at hearing you call him that, dearest. Seethingly polite. Sir Henrty is the official in charge of the daily running of the Castle. It is quite a prestigious position." "So a manager of butlers. Is he friendly?" "No. But he is loyal to the Throne and does what he perceives as the dignity of his post. He can be trusted to do his job, as Lord Jerkow would have trusted him to do the same if he had become king," Emily said. "Sounds like a barrel of fun." "To run a Court you need the kind of person who sees the vital importance in the shine of silverware and immaculate condition of the linen. Think of him as the maite d' of an extremely expensive restaurant, who reluctantly agrees that customers are both a necesary evil and always right." "You'd knowm love. Not a lot of fancy restaurants out in rural Maryland. I'm more comfortable somewhere like the Khukuri than I would be in an expensive place," Bore said. "We shall fix that, dearest. The King in Exile should at least know which cutlery to use." "something to worry about later. For now... Sergeant. What's the plan with the Gurkhas?" "The Battallion is ready at Her Majesty's pleasure. We can deploy with 30 minutes notice," Kulbir said. "What's the situation like in Camelot?" Bore said. "Troubled, Sir. As you may know, one of the Fae Gods intervened on Her Majesty's behalf, wiping out Lord Jerkow and the vast bulk of the Rebels." Emily?" "Rumors and speculations abound, most agree that the Mitburgh incident was likely the work of a God... the current consensus seems either Lugh or Cu Chullainn. Either can be prone to excess," she said. "I don't know if I should be happy or insulted by that." "I doubt anyone expects the return of the Once and Future King. And even if they did, Arthur was no Evoker... What you did to Mitburgh would have been far beyond his ability." "When do you intend to tell them?" Bore said. "I thought the impact might be best if we waited until they were all gathered in the Great Hall with you and the doors were barred. It is time my fractious nobles realise their little games are over," Emily said. "Sounds fun. Sergeant, what kind of opposition should we be expecting?" "Castrum Prime has been reduced to a skeleton guard, once Her Majesty gives the orders we can take it easily," Kulbir said. "I thought the Gurkhas were disarmed?" "You do not disarm a Gurkha. You werely convince him to temporarily give you some of his weapons," Emily said. "Ah." "Her Majesty is correct. We have recovered some of our secondary supply caches, all that is lacking is our heavy weaponry. They will be missed if we have to tangle with Brotherhood heavies, but better to die than be a coward," Kulbir said. "We'll deal with them. Better to let the other guy die for his country." "As Bore says, Sergeant. I will bring sufficient firepower to deal with most entities. What we require from the Battallion will be holding ground if things become hostile. Hopefully it will not be necessary," Emily said. "So. In terms of actual details, what's the plan?" Bore said. 
The three of them spend the rest of the morning, sitting in a pub in Edinburgh, planning an invasion to Elsewhere and the liberation of Camelot. 
"Okay, that's probably enough," Bore said. "Yes, dear. Sergeant Kulbir, thank you for the update. I will let you brif the Brigade leadership, and we shall see you tomorrow morning," Emily said. "Excellent." "Yes, Your Majesty. Sir," Kulbir said. "See you later, Kulbir." "Poor Sergeant Kulbir, he is quite unsure how to address you. Are you a consort?. A lord? A boyfriend?" Emily said. "So he calls me Sir." "Why not? It is safe, especially for a soldier. He doesn't ned to account for social graces, merely show respect." "One thing you need to know, love. Kati crossed the Power treshold yesterday. She was glowing like a torch," he said. "So. Your destiny id bringing us all along. Your Chosen. Katie. Me. By the time this year is over we shall be terrifying." "So what do we do now?" "Up to you, my heart. We have time today. One way or another our time as innocent young students in Edinburgh is coming to an end," she said. "Then we have things to do before we run out of time. Let's go, Emily," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104936-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:39 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630104944-1

"All ready, my heart?" Emily said. "I love that dress," Bore said. "It is old, I fear. The ladies in waiting would no doubt be horrified that I wear such a simple thing for my return." "I've seen it before, I think." "Indeed. I wore it the first day at the university, the second time we met. It was sadly the only semi-formal attire I could find in the town house in our mad dash. It will have to do," she said. "You look stunning in it." "Thank you, dearest. Are you ready?" "Let me get dressed, first. I won't try to match your style," he said. "I do not think anyone would expect you to, my heart. You make a rather martial sight." "And now we're ready. After you, love."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105011-1

"Morning, hun. The two of you are up early. Emily, you look simply divine. Are you going to some kind of party?" Jannice said. "Morning, Mom. We seem to have cleared some of Emily's family issues. We're heading down there with some friends to put things in order," Bore said. "Dressed like that? Aren't you taking this whole cosplay thing a bit too far?" "Her family's very into... medieval things. And cosplay." "Husband?" Emily said. "Look, Mom, it's complicated. Trust me this is the right outfit for dealing with her family business. If things go well, this is considered perfectly acceptable formal wear. And if it does not... well, then it becomes even more acceptable to wear it," Bore said. "Well... if you say so, dear. When do we expect you back?" Jannice said. "Probably not tonight. There's quite a lot of stuff that needs to be done." "Don't forget, it's Christmas Eve in two days. You'd better be back for that." "We'll try, Mom. Time to go, Emily," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105123-1

"It feels strange wearing this to Elsewhere. I would have been more comfortable with my armour," Emily said. "I would have been far more happy with you in your armour as well. It is not too late to go up and change," Bore said. "No, dearest. Let me be the velvet glove to your steel fist, someone needs to soften the impact of the Knights of the Lake. This dress is to help us look more like a celebration and less like an invasion." "An army of 8." "Two assualt fists, one led by a Power, the other by a God. A Sorceress, a Seer and a Chosen Werewolf. Not to mention a battallion of Gurkha mercenaries," she said. "And you." "And me, yes. So I will pretend to be harmless, lest they shut the doors and hide in the basement. Opening the gates without their cooperation would be a messy enterprise." "But entirely doable," he said. "If one does not worry about living in the castle afterwards, perhaps. I would rather Cmelot does not go the way of Mitburgh. Let us restrain our violent impulses, at least until we can unleash them on guilty conspirators rather than innocent stone walls." "As you say. There's Kulbir."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105155-1

"Your Highness. Sir. The battallion stands ready to deploy," Kulbir said. "Excellent. Let's meet the rest of our team," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:09 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105207-1

"Where are we going, Sir?" Kulbir said. "The Lake, it's usually our staging area. Is everything okay? You seem... wary," Bore said. "We are on the Paths, Sir. I feel naked without my weapons. Sadly there are no deployed caches near Edinburgh, my khukuri will suffice." "Don't worry, Emily will keep you safe." "Thank you, Sir. Being protected by my principal would be just perfect. The squad wouldn't stop giggling for months. Sir," Kulbir said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105226-1

"Here we are. Open up, Gate," Bore said. "Yes, Promised One." "Thanks, Gate." "Promised One, Sir?" the Sergeant said. "Absolutely no idea, Kulbir. Welcome to my Glade. Seems the rest are here already. Akane you met briefly before," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105244-1

"Yes. Welcome back, Master," Akane said. "The Fox Demon is Hakone no Kitsune, her bodyguard. Don't disturb her, she bites," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105305-1

"Yes, Sir," Kulbir said. "The two redheads are Clan, Katie's the other Evoker, and Bella's a Werewolf Hunter," Bore said. "I feel safer already, Sir." "Not necessarily a sign of good judgement, Sergeant. The pretty blond girl is Molly, a Chosen Sorceress."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105330-1

"Good morning, Master. Emily. This is going to be so much fun," she said. "If you say so, Molly. Dylan's our Battle Healer. Keep him alive, and he'll keep the rest of us alive," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105342-1

"Yo. Ready to invade Camelot, Bore?" he said. "That's the spirit, Dylan. Okay, that's everyone. Let's go," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:53 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105352-1

"We grow nearer, my love. Today I finally get to show you Camelot," Emily said. "What should we be ready for?" Bore said. "Anything? Though I suspect today's violence will be rather one-sided, if it comes to that." "Unless the Cult tries something."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105407-1

"Unless the Cult interferes, indeed. But they have already lost a Seer, and Sarah will need time to recover after her resurrection. They may not have another asset ready, certainly not one they are willing to throw away against the Knights of the Lake," she said. "How far is it now?" he said. "Not far, dearest. In fact, there, you can see it up ahead." "Awesome."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105606-1

"Camelot is an island, the river Bannon our first line of defense," Emily said. "A river? In Elsewhere?" Bore said. "Elsewhere is a great and complex place, dearest. Running water resists the pull of magic somewhat, and the rushing waters on each side of Camelot is likely part of Merlin's defenses." "Cunning bastard." "Always. Ahead of us lie the Northern Gate. To the west you can se the Prime Portal, the main gateway between your world and ours, and Castrum Prime guarding it. It is home to the Gurkha Battallion, one I am fairly certain they are eager to regain control of," she said. "So there are Glades outside of Camelot as well?" "Not Glades, no... settlements. Camelot acts as a lodestone on reality in this part of Elsewhere, and its army provides some protection. But the settlements that huddle up against it for protection occasionally take the brunt of attacks meant for the city itself." "What's the tower, off to the side?" he said. "Merlin's tower? You can see it from most places in the city, it does rather dominate the skyline." "What's in it?" "I do not know, its doors will not open and have defied the best efforts of generations of Court Enchanters," Emily said. "And on the other side?" "The Keep. Our new home. Yours and mine." "Looks like we're wandering into a real fantasy movie," Bore said. "It will not be quite as forbidding on the inside as on the outside, my love. The living quarters have changed somewhat since the days of Arthur." "Good. I was a bit worried about indorr plumbing." "And just next to it is our pub, the King's Dragon," Molly said. "Our pub, Chosen?" Bore said. "I mean the pub I was working at when I was here last time, Master. It's like really nice. And just across the moat from the Keep. Lie super conveniet." "If you say so." "Time to go, my love. Camelot awaits," Emily said. "After you, my lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:19 pm

They pass through the Prime Gate, squads of Gurkhas falling in as they walk.
"I take it you control Castrum Prime?" Bore said. "Yes, Sir. The Defenders surrendered it without much of a fight. We cracked the Armoury, most of the squads are armed for 'tiger," the Sergeant said. "The expression is armed for bear, Kulbir. Not tiger." "No, Sir. With all due respect. You need better weapons for a Weretiger. Werebears are pussies compared to them. With apologies for the language, Sir." "Single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints, Kulbir. I don't mind you swearing, but Emily is likely a bit more sensitive, at least asround the Nobles. Worth keeping in mind," Bore said. "Yes, Sir. It's remarkably quiet, Emily. Too peaceful." "I know you were hoping to break the gates and storm the rampart, dearest. But this is an ordinary transfer of power. And to ensure it stays orderly, we brought enough force to destroy them if they get out of line," she said. "The streets are empty. Where is everyone?" "Huddling at home in case this turns violent. A civil war is an ugly thing, yesterday's friend is today's enemy, and tomorrow's blood-feud. Safer to take no side in it until it is over for certain." "What's this street called?" Bore said. "The Steps. They rise from Port Arthur to the south east, running all the way to the final bridge into the keep." "Nice place." "Expensive place, most of the nobility have their homes here, as do the well-off merchant class. Bankers, solicitors, that kind of thing. Proximity to the Keep is sen as a sign of prosperity," Emily said.
They pass across the bridge, entering the Castle proper.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105710-1

"Welcome home, Your Majesty. I have brought your tiara," Anton said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105721-1

"Thank you, Lord Anton. Bore, this is Lord Anton, my magic tutor, and the Court Enchanter. Lord Anton, may I introduce you to my husband, Bore?" Emily said. "Good to meet you Anton. I've heard much about you," Bore said. "Have you now? Well... meeting you in the flesh, much becomes clearer. The rumour mill believes Cu Chullainn or Lugh destroyed Mitburgh. They are mistaken, are they not?" Anton said. "Interesting guess. What makes you say that?" "Emily's told me about you. Less than everything, evidently, but enough that I can begin to piece together things. Your Spark. The thread that binds the two of you together. Elanora. And now finally an angry God unleashing Hell in her service. Are you the Winter King?" "Not bad," Bore said. ""Yes, bad. It means the Outsiders are returning. But good, in that you are at least someone she loves and cares for. Merlin's schemes were not always that merciful. And good, in that you have come into your true power. We'll all need it, badly." "You don't seem terribly worried about the Outsiders returning." "We've always known they would return. The Mantle was designed as a bridge, linking two Champions across the Ages of a single War. Each year that passed was a flip of the coin to see if this would be the year they returned... and I have flipped the coin a very large number of times," Anton said. "What's the state of the Court?" "Like a chicken coop after someone threw a fireball into it. Half the Court is incinerated, the rest are running around scqualing at the top of their lungs. I was released from my room with protestations of innocence and apologie last morning." "They mentioned you had been arrested, yeah," Bore said. "Confined to my rooms, rather. Fools. I must look like such a doddering old idiot that nobody questioned the widom of locking me up in the room next to my laborarory. As if a locked door was going to stop me." "Yeah, I've seen what Emily can do." "It is the failure of education. Most nobles know the easy things, combat enchantments to make themselves look good, the use of Gems, a few cantrips and tricks. But very few bother with the hard things. The basics. Calculations. Constructs. Building from first principles," Anton said. "Emily seems quite capable. I saw her create a Construct using only a knife and a stone wall." "Your wife is exceptional, I am sure this is no surprise to you. Left to her own devices she would have become a Master Enchanter, easily as good as her father. With you, and Elanora, in the mix... gods alone know what she will become." "I don't," Bore said. "Well, some other god, perhaps. One with less power and more sense. Enough jabbering, the remaining chickens are waiting for us in the Great Hall," Anton said. "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:00 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105851-1

"I feel like a shark in the kiddy-pool. These people are terrified of us," Bore said. "Be nice, dearest. They have seen their lives overturned twice in a fortnight and the return of a vengeful Queen they barely know," Emily said. "You don't seem vengeful."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105908-1

"The rebellion is broken. Now is not a time for vengeance but a time for healing. And for letting them understand the new order they will be existing under," she said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105916-1

"Dear loyal citizens. The coup is over. The traitors are dead. And we have returned. Relax, dear citizens. I do not intend there to be further bloodshed. But this little adventure taught me something. About the value of loyalty, and the cost of trust. So while today is a day for celebration, know that I chose to step away from the Abyss. Test me again... and you will not find me so forgiving," Emily said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105931-1

"Lord Jerkow made a number of miscalculations. He misunderstood who I am. Who my allies were. And the nature of the evil he himself was allied to. The Cult is moving, in putting down the rebellion we encountered and killed two Lords of the Cult. As of today, his name is no more. Clan Jerkow has been dissolved, any survivors exiled, their holdings forfeited to the Crown. He shall henceforth be known only as the Traitor. Their names are struck from the rolls, to refer to them is treason," she said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630105955-1

"Ladie. Gentlemen. I did not want it to come to this. My hope was that we could have a peaceful transition from my Father's reign to mine. It saddens me that so many of my Nobles should be led astray. For Camelot will need its strength in the coming months, more than ever. Bore, join me. The Sword That Was Lost Has Benn Found. The Mantle of the Once and Future King has been assumed. This is my husband... King Bore the First. The One Foretold. The Winter King. The Outsiders are coming, Ladies and Gentlemen. And Camelot will gird itself for war. We have let our Alliances lapse, they must be made whole. Our Knights have grown few, The Round Table empty. It will be renewd. Our Nobility has grown fat, and fractious... you will learn to step up, or you will be forced to step aside," Emily said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:11 am

"My husband's actions at Mitburgh have left a great many Noble seats empty. They will be filled by the strong. The brave. The loyal. New families will be founded in the war to come that will last for generations. Starting today. Katie Maclachlan, please approach the Throne," Emily said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110031-1

"Ah, m here, Princess. Ah mean Yer Highness," she said. "Relax, Katie. How bad could it be?" Bore said. "Katie Maclachlan. You have walked through fire in Our service. Battled necromancers and Liches. You are my Husband's right hand, and Our Sword," Emily said. "Actually, Katie. I think it's going to be worse," he said. "For services in the past, and in the future, we hereby proclaim you Duchess Maclachlan of Lancaster Glade. May you help the citizens there re-capture their honour," Emily said. "Congratulations, Your Grace." "Oh bugger me sideways, Bore. Ah ain't some poncy fecking noble. Ah cannae accept..." Katie said. "You both can and will, Katie. Someone has to ride the herd of Lord Je... the Traitor's old domains, and I wouldn't entrust any of the old guard to do it. You're it. Good Luck," Bore said. "You are also hereby granted the title of First Knight. Arise, Sir Katie, First knight of the Round Table," Emily said. "Welcome to the Round Table, Sir Katie. I believe that makes you Lancelot. No lusting after Emily, remember." "Ye cannae be serious, Emily. Ah ain't noble material, ag'll end up setting half of them on fire," Katie said. "Yeah, that happens. Welcome to the club, Katie. Sir Katie, Emily? Are you totally sure about that?" Bore said. "Hush, my heart. It is a traditional title. Sir Katie, one final thing. A Knight of the Round Table, and a Peer of the Realm, must be dressed appropriately. This armour has served my family well, going back to King Arthur himself. I... we... wish you to have it. May it protect you in the days and years to come," Emily said. "Nice threads," he said. "Next,  Moibeal Hume. Please, approach the throne." "That's your cue to exit the stage, Katie," Bore whispered. "Feck ye, Bore. Ah'll get ye back for this," she whispered back. "Promises, promises. See you later, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110149-1

"Moibeal Hume, Chosen Werewolf Hunter. My beloved Husband's shadow and shield, fierce protector and loving friend. If I could, I would have given you a noble title to go with your noble heart, but a Chosen's only bond is to their God," Emily said. "Too bad," Bore said. "But I can appoint you to the Round Table to sit at my Husband's left hand. Arise, Sir Bella, the Shield Knight. May you forever live up to your bond." "Welcome, Bella." "It's a joke, right, Master? I cannae be some Knight, I'm a grunt," Bella said. "Don't worry, Bella, I'll still make you work for your salary. Where's Molly and Akane?" "If you seriously thought you could spring a surprise on a Seer and a Sorceress you are deluded, dearest. They saw their opportunity and escaped while Katie was making a fuss," Emily said. "Strange. I would have thought Molly would have jumped at becoming a Duchess." "Once upo a time, perhaps. She has changed, as they all have." "So we're done?" Bore said. "Not quite yet, my love. You are forgetting someone." "Crap. Poor Dylan." "Dylan Fae, please approach the Throne," Emily said. "Welcome, Dylan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:21 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110230-1

"Aint's happening, Bore. I'm a surgeon, not a Knight," Dylan said. "You're a Battle Healer, it's up there with Jedi Knight," Bore said. "Dylan Faye, you walked through Dragon Fire with me. Stood with me when I thought I had lost everything. I hereby appoint you as Royal Physician and invite you to the Round Table. Arise, Sir Dylan," Emily said. "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." "Look, Your Highnes. Bore. You can make Katie a Duchess and a Knight, she's a force of nature. And nobody's more deserving than Bella to be a Knight. But you can't make me the Royal Physician." "Why not?" Bore said. "Because I'm a first year medical student, Bore. Assuming I actually pass my exams this year. I've spent more time killing things in Elsewhere than studying anatomy. I've got 6 more years of studies, 2 years of residency... at which point I'm barely qualified to take someone's temperature unassisted," Dylan said. "And yet you're keeping us all healthy with your healing. And you're getting good at it." "That's just magic. I'm talking Medicine. I'm not qualified to be the oyal Physician, and people are likely to die if I go around trying to pretend that I am." "Well..." Bore said. "You are underestimating your own abilities, Dylan. And you will find Lord Anton to be a most able teacher, he likely knows as much about the healing arts as any other human alive. I really do insist, we have been without a Royal Physician for too long, and it is time Lord Anton picked up an assistant," Emily said. "She's insisting, Dylan. And think of the opportunity, to train under one of the oldest Enchanters alive. We can always shove you back into Medical School afterwards if you want to." "I worked my ass off getting into that school, Bore. You don't shove someone into that course." "I got in while surfing drunk, I'm beginning to think admission rules bend like a rubber-band to the influence of a Throne. But that's assuming you don't already know more than your profesors at that point. And we need you here. I know this," Bore said. "Know? Like... with Sorcery?" "Maybe. All I know is you're not going anywhere. The Knights of the Lake must stay together. Night is coming, and we are the light in the darkness. You can always go back to school after we've saved the world." "I... I guess," Dylan said. "We both insist, Dylan. Arise, Sir Dylan, Royal Physician of the Round Table." "I guess I am, Bore. Emily. I will try to be worthy of the honour." "I'm sure you will be, Dylan," Bore said. "And that concludes this ceremony, dear citizens. You may depart in peace. Remember your oaths. Remember your loyalty. And remember my oath," Emily said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110334-1

"I pledge to reward Loyalty with Trust. Service with Honour... Treason with Death. Know that I believe that oath with all my heart. And tha if you do not believe in your oaths to me, you would do well to not let the sun rise on you in Camelot ever again. This is your only warning," Emily said. "Kulbir, have your men see them out. We can deal with the individual petitions tomorrow," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110346-1

"Yes, Sir. Clear the room, give Their Majesties some space," he said. "Thanks, Kulbir," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:12 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110408-1

"Well. That was efficient. If only I had thought of using Nepali mercenaries to clear the Great Hall after an audience, it would have greatly reduced the personal petitions I so dreaded," Emily said. "I'm sorry, love. You just looked tired," Bore said. "No, my heart... it was the right thing to do. I tried my Father's brand of politics and made a complete mes of it. The two of us shall rule in our own way, and if that means occiasionally stepping on my Nobles' toes, it is something they should have considered before letting... the Traitor... abduct me." "fudge them." "I would much rather you fucked me, dearest. I toterate your meandering ways, but fucking my entire Court does seem to be excessive, even for you," she said. "Sounds like a plan. Having sex with you, I mean, not the rest of the Court." "Come, let me show you our bedroom." "Our bedroom. I like the sound of that," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110421-1

"Here we are," she said. "So this is where the magic happens? It looks amazing," Bore said. "Very litle magic has happened here. Yet. I fear I barely spent time here, most of my time was dealing with an endless stream of petitions an complaints." "I'll help." "Considering the authors of the majority of those missives were at Mitburgh, I will say you have already helped. If I ever need another nest of rats set on fire I shall call you, my love," Emily said. "And now?" "Now... I shall go refresh myself. Why not wait for me in bed?" "Sounds like a plan. See you soon, Emily," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110501-1

"Come to bed, my heart," Emily said. "I'm just enjoying the light on your skin," Bore said. "Whereas I would prefer something else against my skin. Perhaps you have some ideas, beloved?" "Perhaps I do. Time to break in the bed."

https://ibb.co/pKS0m40

"Let us not break it, dearet... finding another one is rather more difficult in Elsewhere than in Edinburgh. I am afraid DeNile does not deliver here," Emily said. "I'll try to be gentle. Wouldn't ant to break... the bed," Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/s3zbm2Z

"I am certain the bed will stand some quite strenous activity, dearest. But it might appreciate a gentle touch regardless," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:00 am

https://ibb.co/qJYj9Mj

"My love? What is it?" Emily said. "You're gorgeous," Bore said. "And you, dearest, are biased. But I am glad you think so." Always." "What part of me is it you love so much?" she said. "Your hair." "My hair? It is a tangled mess, my love, the scourge of my chambermaid, back when I still bothered to keep one." "I love how it frames your face, the scent of it, the feel of your soft curls against my skin. I totally love it," he said. "What an odd thing to say, my love." "I love the little shiver you give when I kiss it where it meets the ear. It's slim, and elegant, and totally kissable. Just like you."

https://ibb.co/MSYnNyd

"Ah, yes. I am aware men seem attracted to breasts. Though mine are hardly exemplary," she said. "They're absolutely perfect. The right size, perky, soft... sensitive," he said. "Please, do not stop." "Oh, I've barely started." 

https://ibb.co/s90WnXQ

"I am glad you enjoy it, though I dear it will not remain as it is for long. It has been, what, five weeks now? Soon Elanora will make her presence known, ruining my figure in the process," Emily said. "You'll look even more beautiful, love. Seeing and feeling, our daughter will only make me love your belly even more," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/rQ7gJY4

"You do seem to have a fascination with my feet. Why, I cannot imagine," she said. "Your feet, the line of your calf, the curve of your thigh, the soft skin of your groin. I love everything about them," he said. "And you love spreading them apart." "That too. But all in good time."

https://ibb.co/BB6vJDY

"I did notice you staring at it, yes. But why the fascination?" Emily said. "Because it's perfect. Firm, yet soft. Shapely, enticing. I love the curves, and the felling of it against my hands," Bore said. "Are you certain you are not trying to save the world through anal sex?" "You've been talking to Bella, haven't you?" "Of course, dearest... one of us has to make sure your Chosen are taken care of, and I despair at you noticing the smaller things. We had a good laugh together, I still cannot believe you thought saying that to her was a good idea," she said. "Yeah, well..." "Thankfully, dearest, you are rather more sensitive to me. Is there anything else about me you like?" "Everything. But most of all your face," he said. "My face? But why?" "Because you're gorgeous? Big grey-blue eyes, lush lashes.  pert nose over the most kissable mouth, all of it wrappe in a heart shaped form. I fell in love the moment I met you." "And I fell in love with this sweet, foolish, young Evoker who stepped into harm's way for me without knowing the first thing about me," Emily said. "And I love ho your face looks when you're close to the edge. Most of the time you keep such perfect control over your face, but there... as you're approaching prgasm, you let go. It's the most beautiful thing of all." "Foolish man." "Here, let me show you," Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/xsyLzDX
https://ibb.co/4Txc5db

"That is a very attractive pose," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110849-1

"I love the feeling of your hands against my skin, my love. That feels wonderful, my heart," Emily said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630110941-1

"Oh... Oh... Bore... I love you. Oh!" she said. "I love you, Emily," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630111037-1

"You're aware that we got a big bed now, right?" Bore said. "What did you say, beloved?" she drowsily said. "I said good night, Emily. I love you. Sleep tight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630111059-1

"Good morning, dearest. Did you sleep well?" Emily said. "Perfectly," Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/YZcnTP0

"I believe it is time for us to get up," she said. "Why?" he said. "Because we have a Kingdom to run? Meetings to attend to, decrees to sign." "Actually... I believe the two of us are due at least one slow morning of waking up together. Nothing on fire, no undead monsters are roaming the halls of Camelot. If they need us they can disturb us, but for one morning the two of us deserve to have each other."

https://ibb.co/YyxJK7d

"My love, we've got a 9 AM meeting with the staff regarding the new porcelain service, each new monarch has always commissioned a new... eeeek!" Emily said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630111141-1

"What are you doing, terrible man?" she said. "The porcelain can wait. The world can wait. Nothing else matters, only us," he said.

https://ibb.co/9V5hp2N

"Look what you have done, silly man. You have completely undone my schedule for the day. The staff will be beside themselves," Emily said. "Any regrets?" Bore said. "None, my love. It was nice to finally have the chance to... nuzzle... in bed. But now I really do need to get up." "Okay." "Stop pouting, my heart. Why not go find your Chosen?" she said. "Any idea where to start looking?" "Did Molly not mention some pub in Camelot? Could she have gone back there?" "Possibly," he said. "Now let me get dressed before the serving staff comes looking for me and finds me in a state of undress." "If you insist." "I do, dearest. I will deal with the porcelain and let you deal with your Chosen. Off you go," Emily said. "Enjoy."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 13 20220630111354-1

"Welcome, Master, to our little pub. It's called the King's Dragon, and we're gonna make it the best pub in Camelot," Molly said. "Our pub? I thought you were temp'ing it here?" Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next