Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:38 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050028-1

"We're almost there," Bella said. "Cheerful place, I must say," Bore muttered. "Aye. Elsewhere's rougher, here. Wilder. The barriers between the worlds nae as strong." "We're wasting time. Let's go get Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050045-1

"Welcome to Bellanoch, and the Farm, Bore," Bella said. "Pretty. So all these old stone circles actually work as Gates? How about Stonehenge?" he said. "It's one hell of a portal. But the Bellanoch circle ain't no slouch neither. More importantly, there's no need to get rid of a bunch of tourists before you can use it," Keith said. "Always useful. Where's the Farm?" "Down the hill. You can see the main building over there," Bella said. "Okay. How do we approach this?" Bore said. "I could scout down? I know this place better than the back of my hand, I've been playing here with Katie every holiday since I was 3," she said. "Sounds workable." "I could just walk down there and ask Gran to see her? I more or less grew up here. And if I tell Katie you're still alive, maybe she'll calm down enough that they let her out," Keith said. "Somewhat anticlimactic, but not a bad idea." "I'd say that's a terrible idea. They're waiting for you," Chloe said. "What makes you say that?" Bore said. "Someone' set up new wards. A lot of wards, the entire place is guarded tighter than the Tower of London. Can't the two of you sense it?" "Nope." "Sorry, Chloe... I'm not great at seing things like that," Keith said. "Yeah. I know the feeling." "Bloody Evokers." "Sorry," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050203-1

"She's not wrong. This place is locked down harder than Helen of Try's asshole. And the wards are fresh, no more than a day or two old," X said. "Do you think someone told them we're coming. Keith perhaps?" Bore said. "Nah, if he'd told them the wards would be centered on where he led us out. They're not, the center is that building at the edge. I'd guess that's the Icebox." "so. Someone put a lot of effort into this. Maybe they're worried Katie will break out?" "The wards are designed to detect someone breaking in. My guess is someone's waiting for either you or Keith. Probably Keith, they forgot to account for Chloe," X said. "Well, shit. Can you get us in?" "Of course." "Excellent!" Bore said. "But not undetected. We'd ring every alarmbell on the farm. The wards are too dense, sorry." "Crap."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050303-1

"What is it, Bore?" Chloe said. "Z agrees. The place is locked down tight. They're expecting someone," he said. "Who's X?" Keith said. "My resident djinn. You'll likely get to meet him soon. Any ideas, Chloe?" "Of course. Why did you think you brought a Sorceress?" she said. "To break into high security prisons?" Bore said. "Indeed. Now, watch and learn." "Okay?" "Step exactly where I step. If I tell you to freeze, stay completely still. The ward is complex, but every ward has holes," Chloe said. "As you say. Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:02 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050320-1

"Step. Step. Stop. Step... Or would you like to swing on a star..." "What on earth are you humming, Chloe?" Bore said. "Absolutely no idea. But it's important. Freeze. Can't you feel it? The rythm follows a pattern, a counterpoint to the ward. Go! ...all the monkeys aren't in the zoon, everyday you see quite a few. Stop and hold," the Sorceress said. "This is insane." "Sorcery often i. Okay, we've got a gap coming up, get ready. When I say, sprint for that door ove there. Wait. Wait. Go!" 
They cross the courtyard at a spring, ending up in front of an iron-bound door. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050345-1

"That's a serious door, Keith," Bella said. "I'm pretty sure Katie could take it off the hinges with a single blast," Bore said. "Aye. But that would trigger half a dozen wards. We'd have the entire Compound on us, and I'd rather not have a faceoff with Uncle," Keith said. "Bella, you could rip it off its hingses, couldn't you?" "Don't thin so, Boss, it's probably enchanted. Even if I Change, it would probably hold. And Changing comes with... other problems," she said. "I'm assuming this is where X comes in, right Chloe?" Bore said. "Indeed. I'll show you where to cut," she said. "Showtime, X."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050440-1

"What the fudge is that, and where did it come from?" Keith said. "My sword? I found it sticking out of a rock somewhere," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050451-1

"X... don't fucking tell me that's Excalibur?" Keith said. "Indeed. And he wa boasting he could cut through anything. Here's a chances to try it out," Bore said. "The Sword that was Lost has returned. And your girlfriend is the next heir to the Throne in Exile. That's not good news, is it? The Katashi Seer nosing around suddenly makes a whole lot more sense. Is the world actually ending?" "Not if we can help it. But for that I need my right hand man. Woman. Time to break her out of prison." "Let me check if she's in there, before we start cutting down the door. Sis! Are you in there?" Keith said. "Probably a good idea." "Dearthàir?! Yer Uncle's latest messenger boy, ye scumsucking feckin' turncoat? Feck you, feck him, and tell Thor I'm gonna shove his feckin' hammer up his arse. Sideways," Katie said. "She sounds... quite upset." "You know, it's not too late. We could still leave her in there. Just saying," Keith said. "Evokers never hy away from danger. Let's get her out." "We're here to break you out, Sis. Stand clear of the door." "Okay, X. Time to do your thing. Do I just slash at the door, or?" Bore said. "There's an unwarded space, about half a foot under the handle. Hit that, going upwards, and you'll cut the lock without setting off any wards," Chloe said. "Boar stance, huh."
Bore stabs up in a smooth motion, X cutting through the steel like through butter.
"I think that's it. Katie, are you okay?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050610-1

"That fecking sword came about 2 inches from stabbing me in the face. Which of ye feckfaces did th... Bore? But... how?" Katie said. "He did tell you to stand clear of the door, you know," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:13 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050642-1

"But I saw that fecker break yer magic. How... you're real?" Katie said. "When he struck me down, he made me more powerful than he could imagine," Bore said. "Feckin' geek. What's with the medeival outfit? And since when did you use a sword?" "I guess things changed a bit while you were serving time upstate. Ready to bust out of here?" "fudge yes. What's your plan? And when do I get to kill Thor?" she said. "Join the queue. We're training for it, when we're ready it's time to make Torman pay. You in?" "Oh, yes." "Let's head. Chloe, can you get us out again?" he said. "Of course, come along," she said. "Step where she steps, stop when she tells you, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050738-1

"Bore, why the fudge is Chloe singing to herself?" Katie whispered. "Sorcery. Don't ask, I have no idea. Let's move a little faster, I'd prefer to be in Elsewhere before anyone discovers we broke you out," he said. "Aye. But once we are, I need some feckin' answers." "Sure. Just keep going."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050800-1

"We're here. Bore, how the fudge are you still alive? I saw him kill you. I... I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him," Katie said. "He's a God, Katie. We need to get stronger before we can take him," he said. "You wouldn't be there if it wasnae for me. Shit, I'm tearing up. I... I screwed up, Bore. I'm sorry." "Nothing to apologize for. We're in this together. Now let's get back to Edinburgh."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629050818-1

"Boss, there's something up ahead. Whatever the fudge it is, it's big and nasty. I can probably route around it, but..." Bella said. "I think Katie probably needs some therapeutic killing right now. Right, Katie?" Bore said. "Too feckin' right. What is it, Bella?" she said. "Unfortunate, that's what it is. Let's go get it." "It's a Minotaur Lord, I think," Bella said. "Excellent, I have a bone to pick with those assholes. Play cards," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:14 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051013-1

"Ah. That felt good. Can we go again?" Katie said. "Emily's waiting for us back at the Crowley, we can't just let you murder your way through the innocent critters of Elsewhere," Bore said. "Spoilsport. Okay, let's head, wouldnae want the princess to get her panties in a twist." "Not unless I'm doing the twisting, no. Lead the way, Bella." "How did you survive, Bore? I saw him break your staff," she said. "I found another focus. X." "The sword. It's that damned sword, isn't it?" "Yes. Say hi to Excalibur. Emily helped me pull it from the stone," he said. "Well. Shit. So this is real, huh? You really are the Winter King. And all of us are bit-part actors in some fucked up Arthurian romance." "Hardly bit-parts. More like stars. The new Knights of the Round Table."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051042-1

"Didn't work out so great for Arthur's bunch, they got all wiped out," Katie said. "Ask not for an esy life..." Bore said. "... ask for power to destroy those who stand against you. So does this make me Lancelot?" "Lancelot was your father, I think. At least that's what Chloe said. Which makes you Galahad." "Sounds good. Greatest Knight, that's me," she said. "But before we get there, I need you to focus. We'll nail Torman. But no going off half-cocked. When we go for him, we go for the kill. The fucker electrocuted you, left me for dead. We need to build the strength. And then we need to teach him the error of his ways." "Aye. You're speaking nt language, Bore. Dun worry, I'll tamp the flame down to embers. But the fire still burns," she said. "Wouldn't want it any other way, Katie. It's good to have you back." "Let's go find the princess." "Indeed," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051128-1

"Bore! You're safe, my love," Emily said. "Of course. And we brought back Katie," he said. " Any problems? Did you have to fight?" "I don't know. Did we have to, Katie?" "Totally. But if you're asking if we got into any fights with the Clan, no. Just some monster too stupid for its own good," she said. "So... Emily. Shall we continue where we left off?" Bore said. "I wish, my love. But something strange is happening at the embassy. Since I have been sent here in disgrace, I worry they may not tell me. But I do know the military attachè, Sir Know, has been recalled," Emily said. "Crap. There's too many things going on right now. Do you have to go now?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051157-1

"Yes, my heart. I was waiting for you to return first, but it is overdue for me to discover what is hppening," Emily said. "So you're going back to Court?" Bore said. "Hardly. I have been banished here to cool down, remember? Call me if you want to practice with the sword, I have nothing if not time on my hands." "Take care. I worry the stakes are going up in this game." "I will, my love. Until we meet again," she said. "Dont forget we're meeting Akane and her pet at the Glade on Tuesday." "I am hardly the one who forgets things like that, my heart. Take care, and I will see you soon." "Stay safe," he said. "I'm gonna head as well. Get some clothes and a nice, hot shower. A bottle of whisky to take the edge off," Katie said. "Are you going back to the Gym?" Bore said. "Nah, I'll lay low for a while, let Keith sort shit out with the Clan. Gimme until next wee, and it'll be business as usual." "Sounds like a plan. Bella?" "I'll help them get sorted, bore. See you in Elsewhere," she said. "Okay, thanks for the help, everyone." "And now that they're gone, I can get back to opening my pub. It is Saturday night, you know," Chloe said. "You go ahead, I might join you at the bar later," he said. "Good work, Bore. I'll see you at the bar." "See you, Chloe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051436-1

"Hi, Bore. What's up?" "Hi, Dylan. What brings you here?" "Desperation, largely. I've been through every book in the library. Twice. There's nothing that really moves the needle. Noyhing that would let us fight a God and win," Dylan said. "We'll manage, don't worry," Bore said. "In the end the Librarian kicked me out. Said that, if I was looking for the kinds of books she didn't stock, there was one option. This place." "Diana is amazing, yeah." "Werid, I've never heard of this place before. Is it all magical book?" Dylan said. "I think she would say that all book have their own magic." "Indeed, Bore. And your friend is looking for a book, I assume?" Diana said. "I think so. You wouldn't have any books on medicine?" Bore said. "I do, yes." "That's your solution, Dylan. It'll be £100, but it's money well spent."  "No," Diana said. "What do you mean, no?" "I'm not selling him a book on medicine." "You're... giving it to him? It's one of those books that wants an owner?" Bore said. "No." "Of course not. That would be too easy. So you don't have any books for him?" "I didn't say I wouldn't sell him a book. Just that I won't sell him a book on medicine. He doesn't need one, his brain already knows what it needs to know. It's his heart that needs an education," Diana said. "So what book are you selling him?" "Here we go. Lords and Ladies, by Terry Pratchet." "You have got to be kidding me, Diana," Bore said. "That's weird... it's even signed. So I had to learn. All my life. The hard way. And the hard way's pretty hard, but not so hard as the easy way. Always keep learning, Dylan Faye. TP," Dylan said. "You just signed that book, didn't you?" "I would never deface a book, Bore. You should know me better than that," Diana said. "Then how on earth do you explain that you've got a book from a man that has been dead for a decade signed to Dylan?" Bore said. "I don't. Books are their own explanation. But that is the book I have for your friend. That'll be £100, Dylan," she said. "I give up. You should probably buy that book, Dylan." "£100? For a paperback best-seller? Even if the signing is a neat magic trick, there is no way it's worth that much. Not to mention, I've already read this one," Dylan said. "I don't know how it works, Dylan, but trust me, that book will be useful for you." "You're sure, Bore?" Well, I'll trust you. And it's a good book, it'll be nice to re-read it." "Enjoy," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:41 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051855-1

"Good morning, my love. Are you ready?" Emily said. "As ready as I'll ever get," Bore said. "You will do just fine, dearest Knight. Here, I brought your practice wand." "Sure. Let's try this." "Very well. Now I want you to attempt to hit me," she said. "You want me to hit you?" "I said I wanted you to attempt to hit me. I did not promise t let you land." "But still. I don't want to risk hurting you," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629051957-1

"I am not made of glass, or percelain. I am a knight. If you do manage to land a blow, it will not be the first such I have received. But do not get ovely confident, I do know what I am doing," she said.
For what feels like hours, they spar. Emily moves with none of Katie's viper-like speed, but she is never where Bore's blade is, or where he expects her to be. Every motion is smooth, coordinated, flawless.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052009-1

"Stay loose, my heart. You are tensing up, it slows you down," Emily said. "I don't get this. It's not like with Katie. I can totally see you mve, you're just not there when the wand arrives. Am I just that easy to read?" Bore said. "Somewhat. You are still thinking of this as unarmed combat, it is not. The weight of the sword dictates the outcome, the probability fan of useful moves out of any action i constrained. The more force you use in a stroke, the more constrained your next move will be." "So you're basically planning ahead. How many moves?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052022-1

"With Matthew I would be lucky to see one move into the future. But you are rather easy to read, my heart. You lead with the sword too much, trying to make the tip cover too much ground. It makes you slow, and predictable," Emily said. "Damn. Okay, any tips for fixing this?" Bore said. "Not every stroke needs to be for effect. Always remember your stances, return to them to re-centre your balance and break your pattern. And the sword will cut, even without your full strength behind your stroke." "Okay, let's try that again."
Bore feels a little better this time, though, he's no closer to reaching Emily.
"Damn. You're good at this," he said. "It is almost as if I practice continously, my love. But you are improving. Enough for today, though, I have homework that awaits me," she said. "Damn. Do you have to go already?" "Sadly so, dearest Knight. But let me know when you wish to go training again. I would be happy to continue practicing with you." "Damn, okay. Let me walk you back to the Crowley, at least," he said. "Gladly, my heart."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052116-1

"So what kind of homework is it?" Bore said. "It is quite interesting. I am doing a survey on Magical manufacturing processes pioneered by the Mechanical Institute. So much has changed the last 20 years, so many new technique for mas-manufacturing that are completely ignored at Court," Emily said. "Sounds good. Should be useful, I guess."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052131-1

"Yes, I intend to look into changing things once I... once we return to Court," she said. "Indeed," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052142-1

"And here we are, my heart. I shall see you another day," Emily said. "Sure you don't want to change out of your armour here? I could give you a hand," Bore said. "Then I fear I would not get to leave at all, and we would find ourselves in your bed in short order." "Doesn't sound so bad when you put it like that." "I have responsibilities that extend beyond the pleasures of the flesh, my love. No matter how pleasant those might be. I shall see you soon, and remember to practice without me." "I will. Goodbye, Emily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:17 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052214-1

"Just reading the book your friend recommended. It's good," Dylan said. "I thought you'd alreay read it before?" Bore said. "Yeah, but... that was before I met any real-life Fae. Like Emily for example. There's so many little lines here and there that make sense, now that I think about it." "Emily's hardly pure Faw. But whar kind of lines are you talking about?" "Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder. Elves are marvellous. They cause marvel. Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies. Elves are glamorous. They project glamour. Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment. Elves are terific. They beget terror," Dylan said. "I'm not sure I buy that, there's no way Emily would beget terror." "Only becaiuse she's on your side. If she was angry, I think she could be quite terrifting." "Well. She certainly is enchanting. Were there any other interesting quotes? Perhaps about Outsiders, or anything like that?" Bore said. "You call yourself some kind of goddess and you know nothing, madam, nothing. What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't change can't learn. The smallest creature that dies in the grass knows more than you." "Don't let any of theGods around Edinburgh hear you say that, or we're likely to have trouble. But it reminds me of something Nimue said. That the Outsiders were powerful, but not particularly bright." "They werepowerful enough to wipe out Merlin, Arthur and the Knights. And the Coven. That's more than enough to worry me," Dylan said. "Yeah. But the world has changed since they left. I wonder if that helps us in any way?" "Maybe. We don't really know enough. Here's another interesting one. The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning." "Dark. So why do you think she wanted you to have that book?" Bore said. "It could be... it could be about my mother. Maybe." "What about her?" "I never knew her. Never met her, at least not beyond the delivery process. But Dad's prety sure she was Fae," Dylan said. "Explains the ears I guess." "Yeah. Well. Dad works a the local GP in Pfestinog, this little town I grew up in. It's about an hour's drive from Cearnarfton, into the hills." "Never heard of it," Bore said. "Nobody has. It's a tiny place, with nothing to do. But the mountains are gorgeous, it's right next to Snowdonia. Dad loves hiking... I think that's how he ended up in the ass-end of Wales, there aren't a lot of mountains in Brixton." "And it's a place where the barriers between our world and Elsewhere would be quite light." "Yeah. Though I doubt he knew that when he moved there, he's a total normie. He won't really talk about what happened, but from what I've kinda puzzled together, he met a Fae girl somehow, on one of his walks. They spent the night together, and the next day... she was gone," Dylan said. "Did you have a name? Maybe we can find her?" "No. Nothing like that. I doubt Dad knows, and he hasn't told me if he does. But 9 months later he wakes up to a terrible racket outside. And on his doorstep he found me." "That's some rough love," Bore said. "Nah, it's been good. Dad's brilliant, and when he was busy this old lady who lived next door would take care of me. She'd spend hours telling me stories. Of the Court and Enchanters, of Evokers battling dragons, and Fae ladies dancing under the trees in Tir na nÒg." "Maybe we'll find her some day. Your mother, I mean. It does look like our adventures will take us deeper into Elsewhere, likely all the way to Tir na nÒg itself." "I'd like tha, Bore. To say hi. To show that her son grew up to be a Battle Healer, preparing to fight the Outsiders at the side of the Winter King," Dylan said. "That's the plan!" 
The two of them settle in, relaxing and reading. Bore feels like he's gotten to know Dylan better.
"Okay, I'm off. I'll see you another day, Dylan," he said. "Yeah. Let me know if you're heading out to the Portal." "Will do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:11 am

"Oh, cool. It's a new website for selling clothes. Maybe I'll find something nice for the girls here? Cosplay. That's a new one."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052559-1

"Black Cat, huh. Well, I do know a cat woman. And she would look smoking in that outfit. £100, huh. That's not too bad. And it comes with free overnight delivery. Let's buy it."
"I was supposed to meet up with Emily and Akane at the Glade. Let's go."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052900-1

"Good morning, my heart. I thought we might take the walk together," Emily said. "Always a pleasure. What do you think Akane wants to talk about?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052911-1

"Presumably she is trying to understand how her visions of debauchery with you align with your relationship with me," she said. "And how do you feel about that?" he said. "To struggle against your detiny does us no good; its power dwarfs us. As long as your heart's mine I can deal with anything." "You're a marvel." 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629052924-1

"Speaking of matters sexual, you have not spoken to Molly about your date," Emily said. "No. Not yet. How did you know?" Bore said. "I checked with her myself, of course. I am no stranger to your forgetful ways." "Ah. Sorry. It's just... I feel bad about this. You're pretty much the perfect girlfriend, and here I'm supposed to be cheating on you." "It is hardly cheating if I give you permission, my love. And your Chosen deserves you at your best," she said. "I... okay, okay. I'll call her up once we're done with Akane." "No need, I have booked an Italian restaurant for the two of you on Friday." "You did what?" he said. "I surely was not going to book the Khukuri. That one is ours, and ours alone." "Since when did you become my pimp?" "If, like Molly, the coin the pay with is saving your life, I would happily do you, my heart. You will need all the allies you can find, and if it will help you survive I do not begrudge them some time alone with you," Emily said. "Or together with each other, I presume."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629053018-1

"Greedy man. What you get up to with your Companions is something I will ignore. But when it comes to the two of us, I want you for myself," she said. "I can live with that. Open up, Gate," he said. "Welcome, Promised One. Your Companion awaits by the Lake." "Wait, you're letting random people in here?" "No, Promised One," the Gate said. "So why is someone waiting for me inside?" "Because she is your Companion." "So anyone claiming to be my Companion can enter if they want?" Bore said. "No, Promised One." "I give up. I've seen better security at a candy store." "Relax, my love. The Gate is a construct. It can only do  as it is instructed," Emily said. "Yeah. But who instructed it? That's the question that bothers me. Care to answer, Gate?"
The Gate remains silent.
"Didn't think so. What happens if I just blow it up, Emily?" Bore said. "Please do not. The Gate is the Keystone to the Glade... I do not know if you could destroy it, but if you did the Glade itself would likely cease to exist," she said. "Thought as much. Gues the Gate's safe. For now." "Thnk you, Promised One," the construct said. "You're welcome. Let's go find Akane," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed May 03, 2023 4:52 am

"Can you see them?" Emily said. "Yes. Both of them," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629053137-1

"Greetings, Bore-dono. Princess. Thank you for agreeing to see me." "Of course, Akane. You are one of my Companions now. How can I jhelp you?" he said. "Kitsune-chan, could you wait by the Gate, please," Akane said. "See you later, foxy." "Leave you alone? With the mongrel. I... I must protest, Himesama. I cannot report back to your father, or Grandmother, and say that I left you alone with... that kind of person," Kitsune said. "Good help is so hard to find these days," Bore said. "Obey your orders, Hakone no Kitsune. And stop your foolishness, he is not your Liege's son, no matter his father's Mantle," Akane said. "Yeah, that's something we need to have a chat about." "Yes, Bore. Now go, Kitsune. This is personal, and I am as safe with Bore as I am at my Father's side." "I really need to work on my bad boy persona." "As you command, Hime-sama. Though I regret this, deeply. I will wait at the Gate. Call me, and I willcome," Kitsune said. "That fox really does not like me," Bore said. "It is irritating. You are not Hoori's son, no matter what she thinks," Akane said. "You said that before. But who is my father?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629053253-1

"You mean you do not know?" Akane said. "Nope. The asshole ditched mom, pregnant, on some farm in Oregon, then scooted back to Elsewhere," he said. "You must be careful what you say about him, Bore. He is..." "... a hard God, and a vengeful one? Yeah, Thor told me that. After he tried to kill me." "You are infuriating. Why are you so hard to scry? What ae all thee things that are happening to you? Why do my visions..." Akane said. "...show us together, making love?" "Fucking. Like bunnies in heat. This is insane. You and the princess melded in my visions as if you are made for each other, yet I also saw myself in your bed. And I seemed... happy. Happier than I've ever been before. Why?" "I hink it might be part of my father's legacy. Chloe mentioned that it had aspects of sexuality and fertility," Bore said. "It doesn't work like that. The Mantle of a parent does not catty into their offspring, at least not unless the child eventually ssumes the Mantle. The child of a fertility God wouldn't be a sex magnet." "... any more that the son of the Horned Lord i born with horns?" "In your case, yes," Akane said. "So that's really who my father is?" "Yes. It was easy enough to see, once I could Scry you. The Oldest is a hard God to hide, though the link to you was buried deep." "So, if it's not my father's Mantle, what's with all the gorgeous girls? Not that I object, of course," he said. "Perhaps you are just that attractive, my heart? Though I admit that I may be biasaed in that opinion. But you are trapped in a destiny, a Geas. Something is driving us all forward with the power of compulsion," Emily said. "In what way?" "It... it could be. But it would be a Geas of uninmaginable power. Gods resist the pull of Fate, and Seerers largely stand aside from it. It would be humbling to be swept along in its path, just another leaf in the current," Akane said. "And that geas is sweeping you into my arms." "And trying to sweept me into your bed. I cannot do that to the Princess, it would be a betrayal. Regardless of what I might feel about you, the two of you are Destined for each other." "You'd be surprised. But there's no rush, I have enough girls inmy life without adding another," Bore said. "And... Emily... you are okay with this?" Akane said. "So far. With some concerns." "This Geas is greater than any of us; if we try to resist it, we will be destroyed. So you learn to pick which fights you can win, and which ones should gracefully be forfeited. It helps that I know he loves me; all other things flow easier from there," Emily said. "Indeed. Though I wish there was some way to make this easier for you." "Another date would be welcome. Perhaps a nice massage, and a slow morning waking up together?" "It's a deal. How about Friday. Wait, no. Molly," he said. "The next Friday is mine, then. I expect you to make it memorable for me." "I will, I promise." "I... I don't understand," Akane said. "Welcome to my life. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have the best girlfriend a man could ask for, amazing friends, and pretty decent career progression options. Assuming I stay alive, of course," he said. "You had better, Bore. I have every intention of growing old with you," Emily said. "Me too, if I get a choice. Anyway, Akane, you can stop tormenting yourself over this. If it is destined to happen, it will happen. Destiny doesn't seem to care much for our opinions on this." "I will... I will try. I'm sorry, it's all quite... strange. I'm used to being in control, to see what is to come. But with you, I can barely sense the future. And what I see is cryptic, and all too often... well. It' a frustration," Akane said. "I imagine you pet fox is getting itchy, Akane," Bore said. "I cannot understand why the two of you get on so badly. Normally she is the perfect bodyguard." "Why don't you ask her? I certainöy have no intention of asking." "I have tried, but she doesn't make sense. Mongrel is at least more polite than Abomination, which is what she calls you if you press her," she said. "Strange. Though I'm sure I'll eventually find out." "Thank you. For coming. And for listening, even though I sound crazy. I am sorry that I have burdened you with my problems." "It's what friends do, Akane," Bore said. "Indeed, Akane. You are a Companion, you can always come to us if you have something bothering you. Or we can always sit down as two girls together, if you have things you'd prefer to say without my beloved pervert oveerhearing," Emily said. "Hey!" "Looking at the two of you now, I can almost imagine you holding court, dealing with the problems of your coutriers. But then you were raised for this, it's easy to forget that, dressed in jeand and a  sweatshirt," Akane said. "Whatever she wears, she' always my princess." "I shall take my leave, then. Call us if you're going into Elsewhere. Come, Kitsune." "Bye." "And I must leave now, as well. It is always good to see you, my heart. Do not forget to call me for sword lessons," Emily said. "I figured the two of us could, you know... chill at the beach for a while?" Bore said. "Unlike you I still have lecture, my love. I would prefer not to miss them. Not even for something as nice as nuzzling with my botfriend at his pt´rivate beach." "Duty is ever a pain in the ass. but it does remind me, I've actually got Evoer lectures next Thursday. I should proably attend." "Indeed. Perhaps you have finally found a normal teacher," she said. "Normal is stretching it. But he hasn't tried to kill me or blackmail me yet. So there's that." "An improvement, surely." "Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. And I'm sure as fudge not gong to turn my back to him," Bore said. "You are growing wiser in that, at least. But now i must go. Farewell, my heart. I shall see you foe sword training." "Goodbye Emily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon May 08, 2023 2:46 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629053931-1

"Rise and shine. I've got an actual Evoker lecture. For once. Booker seems... weird. But then I guess all the professors are. Hopefully I'll actually learn something this time. The only thing Torman taught me was to never turn my back on someone who isn't my Companion. I wonder what happened to Sarah. I feel bad about what happened to her. Even if she tried to blackmail me. Hopefully she's getting the tratment she needs at Montrose. Back home, trying to stab a co-worker in the eye would probably be grounds for termination. But this is a weird city, and an even weirder University. Time to go."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629053951-1

"I wonder if we're doing this in the usual lecture theater, or if he's taken over Torman's office? I guess I'd better find out."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629054006-1

"Welcome kid." "Hello, Booker. So I see my story checked out," Bore said. "Mostly. Apart from the missing course mate," Booker said. "Ah." "By the time I show up at the Farm, someone's already broken her out. Ye wouldn't happen to know something about that, would ye?" "What, me?" Bore said. "Something extremely sharp cut through 3 inches of enchanted steel plating, and a steel lock, miraculously missing the wards that were supposed to detect something like tht happening. Almost like it was cut with a magical sword." "What a coincidence." "I thought we were supposed to be on the same side in this?" Booker said. "You'll forgive me if I have trust issues with teachers at this college. Rescuing Katie had priority, and while I barely know you, you clearly know the Maclachlan Clan quite well." "Perhaps. Anyway, you can tell your red-headed friend to come out of hiding. I had a talk with Andrew Machlachlan and Gran, they're both more amused than upset." "That's nice," Bore said. "Though Gran wanted to know how you snuck past the wards. She'd designed them to catch a Squad Battlemage... how did a couple of students evae them?" "You can tell her that we were swinging from a star. So there's no manhunt for Katie, then?" "Nah, if she's not gone nuclear yet, she's probably safe. Safe-ish. She nearly went for Andrew Machlachlan himself, when he reused to let her got after Thor," Booker said. "Betrayal hurts." "Really pissing off Andrew would hurt more, trust me on this. He has all of James' power, with none of his easy-going nature. Teaching the two of them was a headache." So you knew Katie's father?" Bore said. "James? Aye. Nice lad. Bright, friendly, with a smile that could light up the room. Though like all Maclachlans there was that darkness. He hid it well, unlike Andrew, but it was there." "You never taught Katie, but you taught Keith, right?" "I'll still teach Katie, thank you very much. Gotta teach them all. But yes, I taught Keith. Why?" Booker said. "He's been showing up more. I just wonder if I should trust him?" "He's a Maclachlan." "Very useful," Bore said. "That bloodline runs close to the Tree. If they're on your side, you can trust a Maclachlan to hold the line, to guard your back. To take a blow meant for you. But if ye're enemies, well... you can trust a Maclachlan to nurse a grudge 'til it dies of old age, then have it stuffed and mounted over the fireplace." "I see." "You can also trust them to have the sense of a three-legged sheep. Especially the Evokers," Booker said. "And did I just make an enemy of the Clan? Of this Andrew fellow?" "Andrew ain't subtle, if he was pissed at ye, ye'd know. But ye're clear; I wouldn't be surprised if ye can get some free pints out of the story, next time ye go drinking with the Clan." "Excellent. I'll tell Katie. I guess that's the class for today, right?" Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat May 13, 2023 3:19 am

"No? I haven't taught you anything, yet. We've got a lot of missed lectures to catch up on. But first this," Booker said. "What the hell is that?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629054222-1

"A thaumometer. Measures magical output. Just put yer hand on it, and push magic." "How much magic do you want?" Bore wondred. "As much s you can put out, I guess. We're trying to measure your capacity," Booker said. 
The device glows, almost like Chloe's Managem. Bore can feel it heating up in his hand.
"Like that?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629054309-1

"Aye. Like that," Booker said. "You're aware your hand is on fire, right?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629054328-1

"Aye." "Okay, just checking. Shouldn't you put it out, or drop it, or something?" Bore said. "Ye know what really troubles me about this?" Booker said. "Apart from your hand being on fire? I don't know, that you're having to replace the thaum-thingy?" "Yer eyes never changed. That was a lot of power. More than I expected. But yer eyes never once changed." "Yeah, I wasn't going to mention it, but yours kinda glow right now," Bore said. "If you pull more power than the flesh can hold, some of it leaks. The eyes glowing is the easiest way to see it, it's what differentiates a Power from a normal Mage with the Spark." "So you could have set the device on fire as well?" "Aye? Though I didnaew think ye would, or I'd not have let ye try. But if I did, ye'd see me eyes glowing. But yours never flickered," Booker said. "I guess it runs in the family." "Ye're hardly the only bastard offspring of a god running around; Andrew's the son of Thor. But if he pulled that much power, he'd glow for sure." "X? Any ideas?" Bore said. "You're an odd duck, I can tell you that. Blind as a bat, with more power than I've seen outside of a god. More power than I've seen from mos gods, actually, though without a Mantle to draw from you're limited on how much you can draw before you're out of juice," X said. "S that's the only difference between a Power and a God? That they've got more power, from the Mantle?" "Nah. But it''s the easy one to see, and one of the few consistent ones. Each Mantle carries different abilities, lust like each divine artifact does." "I see," Bore said. "Ye're talking with the sword, are ye? Ye're aware ye don't actually need to speak, it's faster if you do it in yer head," Booker said. "Ah. I should learn to do that. Anyway, X doesn't know. Though he says I'm kinda unbalanced, all power and no vision." "Fascinating. So ye're more or less the opposite of a Healer. They're all vision and control, with almost no power." "Yeah. I should really get better about that," Bore said. "Well. We ain't doing anything more with the thaumometer, so let's try opening your third Eye." "Sounds good." "Fecking hell, son. I've never seen anyone as incompetent as this. Look, it's simple. Stop using your normal eyes, learn to let go, and you'll see with your third eye. It's so easy a child could do it," Booker said. "Hey, it's not like I can't see anything. I can see a Spark." "Ye can see me drawing power. Dimly. If ye wee that blind with yer normal eye ye'd be following a dog around. Who did you say yer father was?" "From what I can guess, the Horned Lord," Bore said. "Is he, now? It could be, yer colours ae right. Dark hair, green eyes. Though if he's as old as they say, I imagine that too has changed over time." "Would that explain the power?" "Possibly. He has certainly fathered gods before; half the gods of the Tuathe Dè Danann trace their line back to him. Though I don't think any of his direct children are still around. Apart from you," Booker said. "And Emily's mother?" "Eila? She wasn't related to him, at least not in any direct line. And why would that be of interest to you?" "Not gonna go there," Bore said. "Are ye fucking the Heir to the Throne, in addition to the thot? Because if ye are, Erec is gonna blow a fuse when he finds out." "I said drop it, Booker. Keep Emily out of this." "Ye've got to start hiding yer emotions better, kid. Ye're going to be a target when ye come into yer true power, and powerul people have powerful enemis. If they know your feelings, they will use them against you. Use her against ye," Booker said. "If anyone tries, there isn't a place in heaven or hell that will hide them from me." "That does nae bring back those ye lost, Bore. Take my word for that." "So... do we continue with the excercise?" Bore said. "No. No, we're... done for today. Try to sit down and meditate, even someone like you should be able to master this. Keep trying." "Okay, I will. Thanks for the lecture." "It's what I'm here for, son. At least one of the things. Now, if ye'll excuse me. I've got some research to do about a certain god of thunder," Booker said. "Bye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun May 14, 2023 2:59 am

"I should call Katie. Let her know she's in the clear."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629054732-1

"Hey, Katie!" "You have reached the answering machine of Katie Maclachlan. Leave a message, after the beep." "There's no way you'd have gotten an answering machine working, Katie. You'd end up setting your phone on fire in frustration. And the beep sound was clearly just you making a funny sound," he said. "Hey, Bore! Sorry, there was no caller ID, and I'd rather not talk to Mum or Uncle right now," she said. "Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I spoke to Booker in class today." "Aye? The old goat pulled through? He taught my brother, you know. He was saying he's solid." "Taught your dad as well. And your uncle., I think. Andrew?" Bore said. "Aye. Though nobody calls him Andrew. It's Andy. Or Uncle, whether or not he's actually your uncle." "A hard man, I hear. Anyway, Booker had a chat with them. The hounds are off, though Gran's a bit pissed off her trap didn't work." "Sorcery is hard to plan for. So I'm off the hook?" Katie said. "Yeah, I think they assume if you haven't gone after Torman yet, you never will." "Little do they know." "Indeed. But fire can burn cold, as well as hot. And when we come for Torman, we'll give the bastard what he deserves," Bore said. "Indeed. Anyway, if there's no manhunt, I'm free to get back to the gym. You have no idea how much I've missed the bags. I'll see you there, or the next time you head out to Elsewhere?" "Of course. I'll se you later, Katie. Take care."
Bore sees an opening in the Path, a temporary mirage of a small shrine to a unnamed God. The shrine is quiet, there's nothing here except for a worn book, testing right in the center of the altar. The outside is plain, gry paper with the book's title, Threads of Love, penciled in by hand.
"Strange. I wonder who could have left it here? And for whom?"
Bore grabs the book.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629061625-1

"This is going to be quite surreal, actually. I can't believe Emily set up a date for me with Molly. Though I wish she'd done it another day, Fridays have kinda become our date-nights. So. she gave me an address for this Italian place. Milano's. I should go find the place. Let's see. Goofle maps thinks it's off the Grassmarket somewhere. Okay, now what. I need to cross over to the next street."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629061640-1

"Well. This place certainly brings back memories. Actually, now that I think about it... X, there was something I wanted to ask you." "Yes, Boss?" "That first time I met Emily, she called upon a blessing from Excalibur," Bore said. "She's a sweet girl, that one. I can see why you like her." "Yeah, well... something answered. I asked Nimue, and she claims it wasn't her. Was it you?" "I don't really do blessings, Bore. I cut things. And anyay, I was trapped in that bloody rock until the two of you pulled me out," X said. "Shit. So, who the hell tampereed with that spell?" "What did it do?" "It was one hell of a blessing, healed me, shielded me and added an incredible amount of rage," Bore said. "Impressive. Wasn't me, though. If she uses it again, I might be able to see who's casting it. They'd have to be close by, I think." "Sounds like a plan. Okay, let's go pamper our Chosen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat May 20, 2023 7:54 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629061742-1

"Ah, there it is. Milano's Pizzeria. And there's Molly." "Welcome, Master. I have been so looking forward to this," she said. "You know what, Molly... so have I" he said. "Welcome to Milano's, Master." "Thanks. It's quite empty, for a Friday night. Hope the food is good." "Oh, yes, Master. It's one of the best Italian places in Edinburgh," Molly said. "Strange. I wonder why there's almost nobody else here." "Oh, I convinced the manager to refuse other reservations for tonight. We wouldn't want to be disturbed or crowded, right?" "You know what, I'm probably happier not knowing. Where's our table?" Bore said. "Oh, it's over here. In the corner. Where we can be alone." "I'm just going to go along with your plans, Molly. So, what do you want to order?" "Let's get a bottle of bubbly, to celebrate our first date!" she said. "Indeed. What should be toast to?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629061846-1

"To you, Master. For always making me happy. Cheers," she said. "To making you happy, Molly," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/CBfCprp

"Thank you for dinner, Master. It was delicious," she said. "I love your dress, Molly," he said. "Thank you, Master. I wore it only for you." "You're aware that you're having a bit of a wardrobe malfunctio, right?" "Did I? Oh dear, I really am so sorry. What a klutz I am," Molly said. "It's probably a good thing the restaurant's nearly empty." "Yes, I wouldn't want anyone else to see too much. Oh, silly me... I dropped the spoon. Would you mind getting it for me? ending over is so difficult in this dress." "I... sure. I'll get your spoon, Molly," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/nnZppzj

"Do you see it?" she said. "I see something, certainly," he said. "You should look more carefully, Master. It's quite wet. The spoon. From the soup, I mean. You should make sure you look everywhere for it." "Were you done with it?" "No, Master... I wa still hoping for more. Soup. Oh yes, it was really tasty soup. I could totally see myself stuffing myself with it," Molly said. 

https://ibb.co/z833tKg

"You shouldn't overdo it, Molly, or you'll have no space for dessert," Bore said. "Oh. I... I always have space for... my God... dessert. Especially your dessert, Master. You can stuff me as full as you want, anytime. Anywhere. Any way. You are my Master. Oooooh," she said. "Did the... meal... fully satisfy you?"

https://ibb.co/6B63Wrx

"No, Master. That was just a starter. I need a real main course. Let's go," Molly said. "Sure, let me just pay first," Bore said. "Oh, don't worry, Master. Dinner was complimentary, from the manager. Wasn't he nice? Now, let's go before I jump you in the restaurant." "sure." "Come with me, Master," she said. "Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue May 23, 2023 4:06 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062046-1

"Oh, Master. That was so hot. I'm soaking wet. Kiss me. Hard," Molly said. "Oh, yes."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062059-1

"Not here, Master. I have something special planned for my first time. Come with me. Oh, that feels so good, Master. Now, we have to go, before I lose control. I promise you'll like this," she said. "Okay, lead the way, Chosen," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062141-1

"This way, Master." "Wait, where are we going, Molly?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062154-1

"To DGN1, of course. Where you made me your Chosen. That's where I want to lose my virginity. Now come, Master," she said. "Well. This should be interesting, at least."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062159-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062216-1

"What's taking you so long, Master? Get undressed already, I can't wait any longer," Molly said. "Sure."

https://ibb.co/cN5Fk5v

"Come to me, Master," she said
Bore steps into the circle, to his Chosen. Molly looks up at him, hope and lust lighting up her face.

https://ibb.co/7gkMt2n

"Everything I have is yours, Master. Everything I do is for you," she said.

https://ibb.co/RznWBvX

"Take my virginity, Master. Make me yours in every way. Please, I can't wait any longer," Molly said. 

https://ibb.co/Qcf2jG7

"Oh god Master. Faster, Master, faster!" she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu May 25, 2023 5:05 am

https://ibb.co/bjhm7G7

"Not inside... please. Oh my god. Cover me with your cum, Master! Cum for me!" she said. "Don't need to ask me twice," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/1GQHpdt

For a brief moment Molly's expression changes, a look of concentration replacing the ecstacy. Then she smiles happily.

https://ibb.co/hsPV2Xh

"It worked, Master! Blood, seed and power, that was all it took. Oh, that's so cool!" she said. "Wait, I didn't use any magic. What the hell is going on?" he said.

https://ibb.co/TK2v27B

"It's okay, Master, you've already given me so much power. And here we goooo," Molly said. "What the fudge?"

https://ibb.co/HTQZ0QX

"We should probably get cleaned up, Master. Someone is coming," she said. "What the hell just happened, Molly?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062759-1

"The Voices said it would happen, but that's just so cool. I never imagined we could jump like this. Like, we're nowhere near Edinburgh," she said. "What did you do, Molly? Where are we?" he said. "Where the voices said we had to go, of course? There's someone important here, someone you need to see." "Damnit, Molly. Didn't Chloe teach you anything?" "Yes of course she did. Now get dressed, something's coming," she said. "Of course it is. And nothing good ever comes through this part of Elsewhere," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun May 28, 2023 4:07 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062830-1

"None shall pass." "Molly? What the fudge is this thing?" Bore said. "It's a... Guardian? I think. At least that's what the voices are calling it. I don't know, I've never seen anything like that before," she said. "Oh, crap. It's a bloody Golem., like the ones that guard Emily's house. I could probably take it, but..." "The owner might be unhappy?" "Likely. Do the voices have any tips?" he said. "Hmm... yeah. They say it has a... passcode? Like, you say Qlp Habll, bljath, and..."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062919-1

"I think you kiled it. Or at least shut it down. Very useful, those Voices," Bore said. "Yes, Master!" Molly said. "Of course, we wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for you can those Voices." "Yes, Mster." "It's okay, Molly. I forgive you," he said. "So, what do we do now?" "No idea, you're the one with the voices in your head."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629062957-1

"Oh. Yeah. Sure, we're supposed to go over here, I think," Molly said. "Why did some part of me hope that we'd be moving into a better part of Elsewhere? This feels like the Cherry Hill of Elsewhere," Bore said. "What's that, Master?" "Oh, just a crap neighborhood back home. Though I suspect anyone that jumps us here won't be some random crack addict." "He's here, Master. The one we're looking for," she said. "Who?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629063027-1

"You. What are you doing here?" "Ah. You. Molly, I've already picked up my armour from this guy. I think your voices might be a few cans short of a sixpack," Bore said. "Master! No. They're saying... they're saying that he is an inventor," she said. "Inventor?" "That is a most vile and heinous slanfer. Retract that, immediately," the Schwartalf said. "I... see." "They're saying he has a lab here, that he tinkers. Improves things," Molly said. "Does he now?" Bore said. "What are you accusing me of, mortal? That I'm some common dwarf or gnome? I am a Schwartalf! We do not invent. Our science is already perfect. Flthy mortals and their filthy acusations," he said. "I wonder what his fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon May 29, 2023 2:03 pm

"Was that wise, Master? I mean, what if he never gets back to us?" Molly said. "I think he needs us more than we need him," Bore said. "In what way, Master?" "Emily mentioned the ennui. The end of immortality, the knowledge that there is nothing new to discover, nothing new to experience. I think our good pervert Schwartalf has it, badly." "so he's about to croak? Not that I mind, he was a bit of a creep, but how does that help us?" she said. "He needs something new in his life. We're that new thing. You are." "But Master! I thought... that life, of dancing for monsters. That it was done. But of course, Master, if you want me to do things for that creep..." "He's not after your body. I think. If it turns out I'm wrong, we'll find out if a eunuch Schwartalf will do as well as a whole one. But I think that betwen your Voices, and the actual exitement of working out how to kill Gods and Outsiders, he'll have a chubby that has nothing to do with your body. Not that it's not an exceptionally nice body, Molly," he said. "Thank you, Master. This was such a fun date." "Yeah... I guess it was." "So Master, do you want me to ask the Voices how to get home?" Molly said. "I'm pretty sure if we do that we'll end up eaten by a dragon, or something. I think I know where we are, let's take the safe path home instead." "But, Master, the Voices only want what's good for you." "I don't quite understand how Merlin and the Voices work together, but... I'm not certain anything is about what's good for me. I think there is a plan here and I'm entirely disposable as long as the plan gets carried out," Bore said. "Of course not, Master! You're... well, the center. Right?. All of us... me, the Princess, Katie, Bella, Akane. We're all here because of you." "And as long as I'm useful, the Voices wil keep me around. But I'm a tool. You keep a wrench around, in case you need it. But if you need to jam it into the gears to save your kid, you don't hesitate. Even though it might be rough on the wrench." "You're not a tool for me, Master. I love you," she said. "You're my Chosen, Molly. We're stuck together, until the bitter end. Let's just try to make sure that is a long way off." "Yes, Master. Where do we go now?" "This way," he said. "It's a long way, Master. Are you sure you're not lost?" "Pretty sure. How did you manage to jump us like that, anyway? I thought these portals only connected our world and Elsewhere, not that they could teleport you to another place." "I dunno. The voices said blood, seed and power. And the way I had to use the power is, like... very strange. Like there was a rythm to it. A song," Molly said. "Swinging on a star?" "What? No, Master... that's old people music." "Don't let Chloe hear you say that. So there was a song in your head?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629063517-1

"Oh, I think I recognize this place," Molly said. "Oh ye of little faith. I did tell you I knew how to get home," Bore said. "Yes, Master."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629063556-1

"And we're home. Though I'm completely drained, it's morning already," he said. "I'm sure I could wake you up, Master," she yawned. "Poor Molly, you must have drained yourself almost completely to do this. Go home and sleep, Chosen. You did well."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629063613-1

"I... Thank you, Master. You didn't need to do that. I gave that magic freely, for you," she said. "As I give it back to you, freely. You are my Chosen, Molly. My strong right hand," Bore said. "Oh, Master. You don't need to use your hand to get off any more, I'm happy to help... any way you want." "Tempting, but no. Go home and rest, Molly. We have a busy week ahead of us." "Yes, Master. Goodbye," she said. "Bye, Molly. Okay, that was weird. But possibly useful. A Schwartalf Master Craftsman could be a very interesting ally. I need better weapons, especially for Bella. If she's going to survive tangling with gods and worse things, I need her upgraded. The fox too, I guess. Though. There was something else. He mentioned an army. I wonder what he knows, that I donät. We'll find out, in time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue May 30, 2023 2:45 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629063821-1

"Hey, Bore. What're you doing here?" "This is my watering hole, Katie. I'm not going to drink at the Crowley, considering I may be asked to bounce some 800 pound mountain troll that's had a drink too many. Lots of bouncers drink here, actually... not the kind of place normies wander into by accident," he said. "Aye? I discovered it from this poor lad I trashed at a local tournament. I think he was tryin' to get in my pants afterwards," Katie said. "Did he succeed?" "Nah, I dun date losers." "And winners?" Bore said. "Och, aye. Nothing quite like fucking a man than can keep up with ye in the ring. Though there's precious few of those these days." "What do you mean?" "Yer bloody destiny is screwing with me clock. I shoulda had another 50-60 years before my powers reached this point. I'm not as strong as Bella yet, but even without my magic, I'm all too likely to crack some poor asshole's skull like a watermelon just 'cause he thought beating a girl was an easy fight," she said. "Sorry about that." "Ach, well. On the flipside, I like being strong. And I've still got you and Bella to spar with. Anyway, I owe you a beer." "For busting you out of the icebox?" he said. "Nah, that's just what mates do. But I do owe ye one for escaping from Thot class and ditching Molly on ye." "Well, it all worked out in the end," Bore said. "Aye? And how does the Princess feel about you boning the thot? The two of ye can barely keep yer eyes off each other, it's gotta hurt to know ye sneak out for some quick camwhoring and anal sex every so often." "You'd be surprised. She basically set up a date for me with Molly with strict orders to show her a good time." "How on earth did ye manage that? she dinnae strike me as the kind that likes to share," Katie said. "The destiny again. I think she's far more used to the idea of a Geas or destiny that pulls people along with it than we are. I guess it comes with living in close proximity to the Court and Tir na nÒg." "Aye. I could imagine that." "I think the other part has to do with her honour," he said. "Her honour dictates that her boyfriend should screw around with other girls? That's a new one." "Hey, I didn't make the rules. But loyalty is a two-way street. Especially for he. And while Molly's loyal enough that she'd serve me even if I didn't do my part..." "... it would have been a violation of your own honour? Damn, she's trying to turn you into a Fae noble," she said. "What do you mean?" "This isnae Court honour. At least not these days. A noble lean the sword, but there's precious little left of the feudal honour system. What yer talking about is old school... the honour of a Fae lord, and more than anything, of the Tuatha De Danann." "Emily mentioned that her swordmaster was a Fae, of the Tuatha. Some guy named Matthew?" Bore said. "Matthew Burke, yeah. Dad told me of him. He's good. Very good. As for Emily, considering how hung up she is in the knight stuff, it looks like she pretty much adopted his values on this, not her Da's. The nobles are in for quite a surprise when she takes the throne." "In what way?" "They're wxpecting a demure little dove that they can push around like they pushed Erec. What's coming home to roost is a hawk with a genuinely scary boyfriend and a whole bunch of allies. That's gonna cause a bit of a scramble at Court," she said. "I'm not scary, Katie." "Aye, I'll let Torman know, after we kick his scrawny ass." "Okay, maybe we're a little scary," he said. "Damn straight. Now, let me get you that beer I owe you." "Thanks, Katie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed May 31, 2023 1:18 pm

"So... did the Princess say anything about me and you?" Katie said. "What do you mean?" Bore said. "Well, is your permission only for fucking Molly, or did she mention that she was... you know... okay with other Companions as well?" "Like you?" "Aye?" she said. "She said that, as long as I loved her, she understood that the nature of my destiny was... inherently sexual in nature. I kinda think she expects me to fudge anything in a skirt, which is a rather daunting prospect in Scotland of all places." "It's a kilt, nae a fecking skirt. And I think ye'd look good in one, actually. A right laird. Could wear a Claymore across yer back." "I've already got X. There can only be one. Swords, I mean. Girls, on the other hand..." he said. "Aye? Then why the feck are we sitting around here, wasting time? The gym is closer, let's go." "Lead the way."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064125-1

"Home sweet home. Come with me, Bore," Katie said. "Where?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064135-1

"Here. Let me just get... comfortable," she said. "Nice showers," he said. "See anything else nice?" "Yeah, you look stunning. I love the look of that corset on you."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064146-1

"Aye, Ah could see ye looking. Always nice to be appreciated," Katie said. "You keeping it on?" Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064202-1

"Nah, just a pain to get it off. Like that," she said. "You're like a marble statue..." he said. "Cold and heartless? Not the first time Ah've been called that. Though usually after sex, not before it." "You know what I mean, Katie. I love how the light plays over your muscles when you move."

https://ibb.co/wSXBy9p

"Aye? So all yer gonna do is watch? If I wanted to do this meself, I wouldnae have had to ply ye with beer first," Katie said. "Let me just stip down," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:04 am

"Stip faster, Bore. I'm done waiting. I spent an eternity thinking that ashole fucking killed ya. Now get yer ass over here." "Your wish is my command, Katie," he said.

https://ibb.co/HF9zs81

"Ah shoulda known you'd have a clever tongue. Keep going," she said.

https://ibb.co/XLfqbF4

"Oh fudge, that's good. Faster, Bore, dun stop. I'm... so close," Katie said.

https://ibb.co/X58YCcp

"Ah needed that. You have no idea, Bore. Ah thought Ah'd lost ye forever. Now enough playing around, Ah want to feel you inside me," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064314-1

"Oooooh, fook yes. Harder!" she said.

https://ibb.co/Hq5K07q
https://ibb.co/VJtv1F5

"Are you okay, Katie?" Bore said. "Aye... that was something else. Ah needed that, take the edge off. Remind me that we're both here. Both still alive," she said. "Glad to be of service, Katie. And thanks for the fun times." "Ah'd invite you to stay the night, but... Ah think sleepimng over probably pushes Emily's boundaries past where she meant to set them." "Yeah. I'll see you later, Katie," he said. "Bye, Bore. Dun be a stranger." Indeed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:30 am

"Oh, cool. It's a new website for selling clothes. Maybe I'll find something nice for the girls here? Molly's really not dressed for Elsewhere. I should fix that. Let's see... is there anything nice here for her?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064459-1

"That's... no. Not that she wouldn't look hot in it, but it'd be rather distracting. Not to mention even less protection than her existing outfit."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064509-1

"How about this one, hot as hell. But moving would be a pain in the ass. Especially with those straps. Let's see what else they have."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064531-1

"Oh, yes. It's like the Matrix and Austin Powers made sweet love together. It's perfect for Molly. £100. Let's get it... Another lazy day. I wonder what I should be doing? Hit Elsewhere with the team? Perhaps go training in the Glade. Or just enjoy a good book at the cafe. I know we're preparing to hunt down a god, but the days have taken on a lazy quality. In some ways I'm living my bes life, right now. I should head down, see if chloe needs a hand."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064612-1

"Good morning, my heart," she said. "Emily? What are you doing here? Not that I'm not thrilled about it, I just didn't expect it," Bore said. "I slept in late this morning. Normally I would be up and training at sunrise, but since I did not I thought we might train together." "I'd love that. So we head over to the glade?" "Yes. I brought my armour. Thank you for your hospitality, Lady Sorceress," Emily said. "Imagine how nice it'd be to wake up each morning and go training together." "It would be rather hard to hide the fact that I had abandoned the townhouse to live with my boyfriend, my love. For now we shall try to be discreeet." "I guess. It just feels like we should be able to move beyond this," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064640-1

"We are planning to kill a God, my heart. After that, I doubt anyone will question my choice of consort. At least not openly," Emily said. "Is it just me, or does it feel weird that I have to kill a god to be worthy of your hand?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064700-1

"You are already worthy, and more, my heart. And if you wish to ignore Thor, I doubt anyone would dare move against us... the Knights of the Lake are already too powerful to antagonize without good reason, and every day our strength grows," she said. "Yeah, but Torman deserves some payback for what he did. So we fix that first, then we go deal with your nobles," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064709-1

"Welcome, Promised One. The Glade is waiting for you." "No unexpected visitors this time?" Bore said. "No, Promised One." "Good. Let's go, Emily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:19 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064735-1

"The perfect stroke has no beginning or end, it flows naturally from your stance to the next move," Emily said. "To avoid telegraphing the move?" Bore said. "Among other things. Smooth is fast, it wastes less energy, recovers easier, gives less warning." "Am I getting better at this?" "Of course, my love," she said. "I meant, how do I compare to someone from the Court? I'm nowhere near your skill, but I'm guessing you are extraordinary." "Thank you, my love, though I have a long way to go before I can match Matthew. But you are asking how your practice progresses?" "Yeah," he said. "You are getting good, faster than I would have thought possible. Your existing martial arts experience helps, but even so I suspect something else is pushing you. At this point you would be a challenge for most of the Knights, even without your Evoker gifts." "Good to know. I was trying to make my teacher proud." "I am always proud of you, my love. But in the sword, like in so many other things, you are exceeding my expectations," Emily said. "Would you like to cool down in the lake after our exercise?" "I have had enough exercise for one day, my dear. swimming lessons can wait until another day." "No, not swimming. Just chilling on the beach," Bore said. "I did not bring a swimsuit. And considering how the Gate lets people in without warning, I have no plans for... what did you call it? Skinny-dipping?" "We could just strip down to our underwear? It's perfect day, you'd dry in minutes."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064816-1

"Oh, why not. It is not as if my underwear is any more revealing than that swimsuit. And we are all alone here, after all," Emily said. "Oh yes. x, tell us if anyone's coming, would you?" Bore said. "sure thing, boss."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064832-1

"A private lake, where the sun always shines. Peace and quiet. A gorgeous girlfriend who doesn't realize what happens to white underwear when it gets wet. It's good to be King to come."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064843-1

"What are you saying to yourself, my love? The water is waiting for us," Emily said. "Let's do it," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064857-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064933-1

"You should have told me the water made my underwear transparent, beloved," Emily said. "And what would that have achieved?" Bore said. "I could have covered up, somehow." "Well, there's your answer, then. Why on earth would I want you covered up, when I'm the only one who gets to watch?" "It is quite indecent," she said. "Oh, yes."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064947-1

"Not at all the kind of thing a well-bred girl should be doing. The spinsters would be furious if they knew," Emily said. "Spinning in their graves, hopefully," Bore said. "You are terrible. Most of them are not dead yet." "They just smell as if they are?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629064954-1

"Some of them, perhaps. Oh, Bore, how can life with you hold such simple pleasures?" she said. "Oh, it holds a wide variety of pleasures," he said. "And just where does that hand think it is going?" "Why don't you wait and find out?" "Since I can feel something poking my head, I can certainly guess," Emily said. "Want me to stop?" "Of course not. Perhaps I guessed wrong?" "Or perhaps you guessed right?" bore said. "Even better..." "Let's find out, shall we?" "Boss?" X interrupted. "No." "I'm really sorry, Boss." "Absolutely not. Tell the Gate to tell whoever it is to fudge off," Bore said. "I've got no way of talking to it. And even if I could, I doubt it would listen." "Who the hell is it?" "It's that Schwartalf you..." X said. "... told to come here, and find me. God dammit. I played myself. Can we just ignore it, pretend we're not here?" "If I can sense him, he can definitely sense you. I've been to rock concerts that are easier to ignore than your Spark." "Crap. Okay, it looks like we're out of options. Emily, my love. I'm sorry, but we have visitors," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:12 pm

"Of course we do. Who is it?" Emily sighed. "I think I managed to convince a Schwartalf to sign up as our arms dealer," Bore said. "That would be an achievement. I assume this means we need to get dressed." "Sadly. The timing sucks." "Oh, we shall have more chances, my heart. But thank you for today, it has been fantastic. Even if we ended a little... sooner... than we might have preferred," she said. "Very much so. Okay, let's get dressed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065137-1

"There you are. Tardy, of course," the Schwartalf said. "Did you pick this time fot its inconvenience., or as that a happy fluke?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065210-1

"How did that female... primate... know what was wrong with my..." the Schwartalf said. "Invention? Gadget? Innovation?" Bore said. "Watch it, human. This has ceased to be amusing. Somehow a mortal monkey solved a problem I have been wrestling with for years." "Voices in her head." "Are you mocking me, Evoker? Because if you are..." the Schwartalf said. "Do yourself a favor. Schwartalf. Don't ever threaten me. And I'm not joking, she is a Chosen Sorceress." "Chosen by what god?" "Me," Bore said. "You're no god, Evoker." "Not yet, no. But she's my Chosen anyway. And a Sorceress, which is how she knew the answer to your problem." "I... see. Anyway. I brought you something, to repay the help your Chosen offered. Though it ws unsolicited, of course," the Schwartalf said. "Why, thank you." "Thankfully you managed to disable my Guardian without destroying it. Or I would have brought you a bill." "Shit happens. So what did you bring me?" Bore said. "I was working on a harmonic resonance bolt. It is quite... well. We are both perverts here, why pretend? Experimental. Very." "You're making a magic crossbow bolt?" "Crudelu put, yes. Among other things," the Schwartalf said. "You know what, Schwarz, forget everything bad I've ever said. You're my new best friend." "Your sudden show of emotions makes me uncomfortable. What is your point?" "I've been looking for something like that for Bella. Another Companion. What does your Magic Bolt do?" Bore said. "My harmonic resonance bot. Words matter. Be precise." "Sorry. So, what does the harmonic resonance bolt do?" "It removees shields," the Schwartalf said. "So like a Piercing Gem? Sounds useful." "No. It removes them. Fully. If you've ever fought Outsiders. you would know why that is important." "So you have fought them before?" Bore said. "No. But this is the 5th incursion I watch. Merlin was the only one to turn them back, and it seems your Voices are not done obstructing them yet. It shall be fascinating to watch." "And be part of the winning team." "Or losing. It matters not, as long as it is entertaining. You know where to find me, Young Monkey. Once you have something equally interesting to tell me. Goodbye," the Schwartaf said. "Bye." "What was that about, my love?" Emily said. "A new toy for Bella. Schwarz made us a harmonic resonance bolt. Whatever the hell that is," Bore said. "That was the Schwartalf Master Crafter, was it not? The one that crafted your armour. Though I have never heard of such a thing as a harmonic resonance bolt." Schwarz invented it. With a big help from Molly ironing out the kinks." "Schwartalfs do not invent things. They are conservative, in the extreme. Peerless craftsmen, perfectionists and master Enchanters... but completely devoid of the desire to innovate," she said. "Well, this one's odd. But that's good for us, we're going to need better gear. I'm not Arthur, I have no intention of feeding my friends into a meat grinder. We're all walking out of this. Together." "If anyone can achieve it, my heart, it will be you. I believe in you." "Anyway, let's get back to what we were doing when we were so rudely interrupted," he said. "I know the sun is shining, my love, but it is actually night time. We should go home." "Damn. Where did the time go?" "It went to happy memories and healthy exercise. A Sunday well spent, and there is nobody I would rather have spent it with than you," Emily said. "Yeah. Even with the last minute cockblock this was a lovely day," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065459-1

"How are our plans for... Torman... going?" Emily said. "Good question. We should really meet up as a group soon, check where everyone is. How is Thursday evening for you?" Bore said. "I will make time, my heart. There is always time for you. So after your Evoker lectures?" "Yeah. Let us get together, see how everyone is doing. And someone should probably brief Katie on our plans for killing her grandfather."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065512-1

"It is a date. And let us bring the gear, so we can continue our practice. I shall see you then, my love. Farewell," Emily said. "Goodbye. I should get the group together. It feels like Bella's taking on a role as my senior noncom... I could just delegate it to her. Actually, let's try that."
Bore picked up the phone...
"Hi, Boss. What's up? Katie, keep it down, it's Bore! And don't finish that bottle while I'm on the phone, or I'll tan yer backside for ye," Bella said. "Having fun?" he said. "Aye. Just lettin' off some steam with Katie. What can I do you for?" "We should get the Knights of the Lake together, do a status update. Could you help me round them up for Thursday Evening?" "Aye, no worries. I've got it covered. Are we including Akana and the Fox?" she said. "Yeah. They're part of the Knights of the Lake. Even that crazy fox. We're all in this together." "Can do. Anything else you need? Otherwise I need to go find Katie before she finishes my whole bottle of whisky." "All good, thanks Bella- See you on Thursday. And tell them to bring their gear, maybe we could go hunting," Bore said. "Will do, boss." "Enjoy."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065718-1

https://ibb.co/8PxWd4R

"Well. It's probablt unsurprising that my Chosen would prove more apt at sexting than Emily. And damn does she look good working that pole."

https://ibb.co/G3QjLcj

"I love that pose. I've always had a thing for flexible girls. Let's see. Very nice Molly. One of these days I hould definitely go check out your dance studio, and see you in your natural habitat. I wonder where this studio is, anyway? I should ask. Where's this taken, by the way?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065812-1

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065817-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065820-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065824-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065827-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629065908-1

"I'm so glad you liked it, Master. Maybe one day you can come join me at the Studio for some... private sessions. I mostly just do the exercises to stay fit and flexible for you, but if you want to join me, maybe I could show you some tricks I know with the pole?" "Now there's a tempting thought." "I thook one last photo for you, Master."

https://ibb.co/r2s3SmM

"If you want anything more, you'll have to come visit me at the Studio yourself, you can find it at the University. I'll be waiting for you." "That does sound nice. And I approve of the camera angle. Well done, Chosen."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629072642-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 8 20220629072706-1

"Welcome, Olivia. What can I get you?" he said. "Hey, Bore. Oh, that's right. I remember you saying something about living in a pub. Or was it working in one? Anyway, it makes sense... I guess you're as close to a normie as it's possible to get for a mage," she said. "I like to think I'm quite exceptional, actually." "Yes, of course, Bore. And I do understand that it must be really frustrating to be the runt of the magical litter. You look around you, and the world is full of healers and enchanters and even Evokers. And your Gift is just... being impossible to scry." "Don't forget about the werewolves and demon foxes," he said. "Don't be silly, Bore. There's no such thing as werewolves. You've been reading too many bad fantasy novels." "If you say so. Can I get you something?" "sure, why not. I'll have a glass of the Glenmorangie. Two cubes of ice, if you would," Olivia said. "Coming right up." "I swear, Edinburgh is home to all kinds of freaks these days." "You mean those Orcish looking guys over in the corner?" Bore said. "Hmm? No, I'm sure they're bankers, or lawyers or something respectable. Look, they're even drinking whisky." "Katie would disagree, they're drinking some kind of cheap bourbon. But Orcs do like their drinks on the rough side, we keep a couple of bottles of Kentucky Gentleman especially for them. I tried serving them some good speyside, and they threatened to cut me if I ever served them piss-water again." "If you say so, Bore. Thanks for the drink, and I'll see you at the University," she said. "Bye, Olivia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next