Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:49 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628155609-1

"Feck. What the hell are we getting into here?" Katie said. "We're preventing the end of the world, of course. Didn't Akane tell you?" Bore said. "With that amount of energy I'd be more worried about you being the end of the world." "Don't be a downer. Let's find the beach." "You're really still planning to swim in this?" she said. "Why not? Nimue said it was safe." "You're too fucking chill about this." "I'm more or less getting used to your world throwing curveballs. It's likely I don't know enough to be properly freaked out. And the beach is too pretty to waste on feeling upset. Do you think it's safe to swim in?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628155625-1

"You're asking if the magic is going to strip the flesh from your bones if you stick your hand into it? Entirely fucking possible, if she didn't fully drain it," Katie said. "No, I meant... you know, monsters? Emily said things live in the waters of Elsewhere," Bore said. "Beasties? Not in this pool. apart from the magic energy in it, the Lady will have kept it crystal clear, and it's nae as if Nessie would get out of the lake to have a shit." "So. The beach is private. The water is clear. The sun is always shining. All we're lacking is some ice-cold beer, and girls in bikinis. And Dylan , I guess." "Bore, ye're a crazy bastard, do you know that?" she said. "The trick, Katie, is that when you walk into the pub you find the largest dude there, and kick him between the legs. So. Are you in?" "Och aye. You bring beers, I'll bring the bikini." "Sounds like a plan. This week's busy, but how about next Wednesday morning?" he said. "Sounds about right. I'll let Bella and Dylan know, you tell the princess?" "Sounds like a plan. I guess we'll come back, unless you want to go skinny-dipping." "Nae without a couple of beers first, Bore," Katie said. "Let's head."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628155737-1

"I still can't get over the scope of this thing. If we need that kind of power, how can any of us matter?" she said. "You feeling humbled. Katie?" he said. "Ehh. Feck you, Bore. Ain't nothing humble about me. I'll just... step it up. I will say... it kinda puts us in perspective. Where we are, and where we're going. And what we need to become." "Thanks for being there with me, Katie." "Wouldnae miss it for the world. So next Wednesday morning, I'll see you here. You bring the beers," she said. "You bring the bikini. See you later, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628155841-1

"I found you something. Another rose," Bore said. "Yes, My Lord. How may I serve you?" Jenny said. "Go grab my regular coffee, would you. And lock the door." "The door...? Yes, My Lord."

https://ibb.co/0JXDt9J
https://ibb.co/3d8JNJC

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:13 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628162403-1

"Hey, Bore. What's up?" Katie said. "Nothing much. I was going to head up to the library. You?" he said. "I just ran into the weirdest girl ever." "Oh?" "Yeah, she was wandering around our side of campus, muttering about something called the ancient order," she said. "Ah. That's just Olivia. She's a normie doing a PhD on magic. She's also the world's worst mage-hunter." "Really? She seemed quite harmless." "Worst, as in most incompetent. She's got it into her head that this ancient order thingy is preventing her from finding our secret mage cabal, and she's desperate to find out all about it," Bore said. "Why don't you just flash some magic? If she's as desperate as you say, it should make her panties spontaneously combust." "Nah, at this point I just enjoy watching her clueless blundering. She does have a smoking rack, though, right?" "Oh aye. Wouldn't mind a couple of hours with her and a stap-on," Katie said. "I can just about imagine you with one, yeah." "Why, Bore... that sounds like you're asking if I'd peg you." "Absolutely not," he said. "Anyway, she's not our problem... I think she's chasing thots now." "Why do you say that?" "She was looking around for DGN1, but in all the wrong places. I had to help guide her down there," she said. "I... don't like the sound of that." "What's the worst that can happen?" "No idea. But odds are Olivia will try to find out," he said. "Chill, Bore. It's just a magic circle, it'll usually stop anything from getting out. I guess, worst comes to worst whatever she summons breaks through the barrier, but even that's quite rare." "You lack trust in Olivia's ability to screw things up."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628162710-1

"You are too late, Bore. Did you think I wouldn't see through your lies? I know you work for the ancient order. But now I have found Magic!" Olivia said. "Oh. Crap," he said. "Now, I ain't no thot, but... aren't you supposed to be on the outside of that circle when it opens?" Katie said. "Pretty sure you are, yes." "What do you think is going to happen?" "Depends. Olivia, you wouldn't happen to be a virgin?" Bore said. "What kind of question is that? I... I refuse to answer," she said. "I'll take that as yes." "Aye. It'll be like a bucket of blood in a shark tank," Katie said. "Tentacles?" "Tentacles." "Right on cue. Olivia, can you dismiss the ritual? Like now?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628162803-1

"What... what is happening?" Olivia said. "You need to close the portal, Olivia. Now. We can'r reach you while the barrier is up," Bore said. "The book never said anything about that! Help me!" "Well. Shit. Katie, you mentioned we could break the barrier using our powers, right?" "Aye?" she said. "Okay, let's do that. Prepare to attack on my count. 3..." "Just one tiny detail, before you do..." "2..." he said. "... anything inside the circle gets BBQed by the backlash." "...1 ...what?" "On the positive side, no more tentacle problem. Are we still doing it?" Katie said.

https://ibb.co/g42BWt8

"No. Crap. Isn't there some other way to dismiss the ritual?" Bore said. "Oh yes. Just use the right key-phrase," Katie said. "Which is...?" "No idea, do I look like a thot? I guess we should find Sarah or Molly?" "Yeah," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:16 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628162958-1

"What the... why, oh why, am I surprised to find our two Evokers in the middle of whatever imboglion is happening? Bore? Miss Maclachlan?" Sarah said. "Hey, we're not the ones in the middle. That would be Olivia. Do you think you could help her?" he said. "Look, it's even managed to take her pants off. Quite impressive when you consider it doesn't have any fingers." "Prof Sarah..." "I almost feel I'd be doing a favor to the gene pool leaving her there. What kind of idiot would be standing in the middle of a summoning circle when they activated it?" she said. "Please?" "You're aware that I cannot just dismiss the circle, right? Well, I could, but your friend would go along for the ride when we send the tentacles back to Elsewhere. Which might get a little rough on her." "Yeah. So you break the circle, then Katie and I set it on fire," he said. "Damn straight. BBQ time," Katie said. "Standard Evoker stuff. Kill the monster. Save the day. get the girl." "Not if I get her first. Though I guess we could always share. Break the circle, Sarah." "Play cards," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/q1sq8BZ

"I taste colours..." Olivia muttered. "Did the tentacld drop her on her head?" Bore said. "One of them was poisonous, I think. Without Evoker blood to protect her it's likely also hallucinogenic," Katie said. "Well, on the positive side, maybe she'll write all of thos off as a bad dream?" he said. "And then Bore said poof and the nice snake came all over my face," Olivia muttered. "Yeah, I don't think there's anyone home. Can you get her to the infirmary, Sarah?" "The joy never ends with the two of you around," Sarah said. "Sorry." "That was fun. Let's do it again!" Olivia said. "Next time she pulls a stunt like that, I vote we just leave her in the circle," Bore said. "Aye," Katie said. "I'll see you later, Katie. Thanks for the help, Sarah!" he said.
"I should head back to the Crowley. Emily should be there soon. And Molly, I guess."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163341-1

"Wait, Molly's here already. That's weird, she's never early for anything." "Hi, Bore!" she said. "What on earth are you wearing?" he said. "Oh this? Like, it's just my old cheerleader uniform? Do you like it?" "I know it's a goddamned Cheerleader uniform, Molly, I was a quarterback in high school. The question was why are you wearing one now?" Bore said. "Oh, well... you know. It feels comfy. And guys find it hot. You know, reminding them how flexible and bouncy the girl is. Everyone loves a blonde cheerleader. Shall we go up to your room? We can wait for Emily there," Molly said. "Yeah, I guess," he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:40 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163436-1

"So this is your room, Master? It's smaller than I thought. But nice. And it smells of you," Molly said. "I guess we are alone now. Just... I hope Chloe doesn't hear you say that. In the forlorn hope she doesn't already know, of course," Bore said. "You said she's a sorceress. Were you kidding or was that like real?" "No, she's 100% real. You should talk to her, see if she could give you some tips. Feel free to head down and ask her, I'll wait up here for Emily." "Maybe later. Oh, by the way, I brought the homework assignment. How about you hold onto it for now?" she said. "Thanks." "Oh, clumsy me, I dropped them. Let me just pick them up for you."

https://ibb.co/6878xJQ

"Molly..." "Or I... could just remain here. Do you like the view? Does it give you any inspirations?" she said. "Molly. Please." "I know this makes you feel horny. I can feel it through the bond. So why won't you?" "Because I'm not stupid?" And because I love Emily. And because being balls deep in your ass when she walks through that door would be a relationship complication I don't need right now," Bore said. "We could do something else?" "No, Molly. Just no." "All I want is to be loved. By tou, Master. Please?" she said. "Absolutely not, Molly." "Am I that repulsive? That you won't even hug me?" "Molly, you're gorgeous. You know tht. And we'll always share this bond. But I can't let you get between me and Emily. There's something... special... there. Something I've never felt before," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163626-1

"Could you... could you just hold me? Please?" Molly said. "You don't need to try so hard. Emily's willing to try to make this work, as long as you don't keep pushing so hard," Bore said. "I can't help it, Master. I just want you so much." "It's okay, Molly, now please let go."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163636-1

"Hi, Bore. Sorry I am la..." the princess said. "Ah. Yes. Hi, Emily," he said. "Oh, I am sorry. Maybe I should come back later?" "Emily, this isn't what it looks like."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163653-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163723-1

"It's okay, Bore. I did agree there was a sexual aspect to this after all. It is not as if I can now withdraw my assent just because I see it for myself," the princess said. "Nothing sexual has happened, Emily," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163741-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163752-1

"Yes, that's right, Emily. Why don't you just head hoe. Maybe I'll let you have him back, once I'm done with him." "Molly, stop this," Bore said. "I was not talking to you, you shameless hussy," Emily said. "Look, girls..." he said. "Like, that's of course assuming he wants to go back. After he's had a real woman. One that will do anything for him. I mean absolutely anything. Who would want someone like you when they could have someone like me?" "What the actual fudge do you think you're doing, Molly," Bore said. "Bore is my boyfriend, you hellion. If you think you can just take him, I shall see you at the duelling grounds, and finish this once for all. Chosen or not," Emily said. "Can you guys just... calm down." "You could always put something in my mouth to shut me up, Bore," Molly said. "But you wouldn't understand that, would you, princess? I bet you don't even know how to suck cock. How do you even plan to compete with me for today's homework? You're like such a worthless girlfriend," she continued. "Seriously, Molly, stop fucking antagonizing my girlfriend," he said. "You..." Emily said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163831-1

"God damnit, this is a clustefuck."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163850-1

Bore draws power from his magic, pushing a pair's worh into the homework. It disappears in flame, but his hand remains unhurt.
"Enough!"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628163904-1

"Shut up. Both of you. Molly, get out. I will see you in DGN1 tonight. Trust me, this isn't over," he said. "But Master..." Molly said. "Now!" "Yes, Master." "Emily?" Bore said. "Yes... I just... I know, Bore. I should not let her bait me like that," Emily said. "Don't let her get to you. As if I'd ever pick her over you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 pm

"And yet she offers you everything, while I cannot give you what you want," Emily said. "If we're still talking about sex, I'm okay. We agreed to take this at yiur pace, and it's not as if you haven't come a long way from the girl who'd never been kissed. Sometimes waiting a little just makes the dessert taste sweeter," Bore said. "So what do we do about Molly?" "Let me deal with it tonight. I have a follower to chastise." "So you are not going to have sex with her?" she said. "No. We can't continue like this, I need to teach her a lesson. If she wants to couch all this as a master and slave relationship, it's time she understood which of the two she is." "Spare the rod, and spoil the Chosen?" "Pretty much," he said. "Then I shall wish you good luck, and her a sore bottom." "Indeed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628164057-1

"It is just... it does not feel fair," Emily said. "What?" Bore said. "Molly. And our study date being disrupted. I was so looking forward to it, but now it will all be ruined." "You never know, maybe it'll be fun." "For you, yes. I could certainly imagine you salivating at the thought of having two girls serving you. I am rather less sanguine. I loved our studies alone together," she said. "We could always have fun on our dates." "Bore, you know I have to at least pretend that you have not ruined me." "Come on, Emily. It's not like we need a 90 year old virgin to tell us we're allowed to kiss," he said. "I... I do not know. But as long as it was homework, I could..." "... preten it didn't matter? That you were still the same girl." "Yes," Emily said. "And now, if I ask you to undress for me, or have fun together, you actually have to take responsibility for your actions?" "You are not helping here." "ctually, I think this does help," Bore said. "How on earth does Molly injecting herself into our homework help?" "I wasn't talking about Molly. We've been using these assignments as a crutch, letting us have sexual intimacy while pretending that we're still chaste. Well, that you're chaste, anyway... we both know I'm a lecher." "Yes, you are. And you are working hard to make me just as bad," she said. "Anyway, the truth is... you enjoy this, as much as I do. Right?" "Bore..." "So. Here's my proposition. I can't control what happens with Molly. But I can control what happens between the two of us. So this weekend we do our own study date. This time I'll be assigning the homework," he said. "I... are you sure? Will we be able to stop in time? Or will the lack of boundaries lead us to places we cannot go?" "Relax, I'm not some sex-starved beast. I swera, Emily, you'll always be safe with me." "But there will still be... lewd things?" Emily said. "Oh yes. Are you okay with that?" "Yes? Yes, I have... I have missed it. And I have missed you." "Thank you, Emily," Bore said. "So, Friday Evening, as usual? At the Crowley?" "Actually, let's do this as a proper date, I need some time to get things set up properly. Dinner at the Khukuri on Sundat Evening, then back to my place. Does that sound good?" "I would like that, yes. So I see you at the Khukuri, on Sunday," she said. "It's a date. And, Emily." "Yes?" "I love you. Never forget that. No matter what happens, you're the Queen of my heart," he said. "Thank you, Bore. I... I needed to hear that." "So what do we do now?" "Now I go home, I think. I have much to think about. And it is not as if we could do our homework, even if I was in the mood. Is your hand fine?" Emily said. "Yeah, not a problem. It feels a little sunburned, but otherwise okay." "That is good. I love you, Bore. Pleae do not do something stupid, I could not imagine how life would be without you around." "Don't worry, Emily. I'm an Evoker, I can take care of myself," Bore said. "Which is exactly what every other Evoker has said. Please, be careful. Stay safe. For me?" No worries. I've got you, and Dylan and Molly and Katie keeping me safe. I'll be fine." "Just remember that. And I shall see you at the date on Sunday. Farewell, my love," she said. "See you soon!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:04 am

"So. Sunday. I should pull out all the stops, make this memorable for her. Maybe buy her something sexy to wear? It's a pity she's still insisting on staying a virgin, but there's lots of things we can do before we get there. Let's check the computer. I should order it soon, if I want it delivered in time."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628164532-1

"That model's got to have some serious back problems. I'm not normally into girls that are quite that voluptious, but she certainly shows off that underwear well. Having said that, Emily's not ready for that underwear yet. I have no idea how those panties stay up."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628164544-1

"Oh, that's cute. It's not quite Emily, though. I could totally see how someone more feline could pull that off. Maybe later."

https://ibb.co/9Vh6TGY

"Okay, this one definitely has potential. Admittedly, Emily's not busty enough to get that nip slip effect, but it's got that mix of sexy and innocent I'm going for. I should totally bookmark it. If I can't find anything better I can return to it later."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628164627-1

"Oh yes. A lacy silk corset set. We have a winner, Emily would totally rock that outfit. Or is it basque? I can't see if it got bones. Not that Emily needs help shaping her body, she's already got the form of a goddess. It's £50. Not really that expensive. And it comes with free shipping. Let's buy it."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628164756-1

"Laddie, ye've been a good customer. And ye've got a good heart, even if yer head might not be screwed on right. I wanna show ye something I usually dun show students," the Quartermaster said. "What's that?" Bore said. "Me Special Reserve. The uni's got all these weird rules about what I can and cannae sell, almost like they worry that I might sell extremely dangerous gems to young students." "Trust is dead in this world. So what's in the special Reserve?" "All the good stuff. I dunnae have any True Flawless gems, apart from the one I sold to you. But I've got a pretty decent collection otherwise. Want to see?" the Quartermaster said. "Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:44 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165230-1

"Welcome to the Rambling Rascal. Oh, hi Bore, it's just you." "I was looking for a book," he said. "Reading is both an unholy joy and a sacred duty. What do you need?" she said. "I was looking for some self-improvement books." "I've got a bunch of those. What do you fancy?" "I love books. Do you have anything to help me read them faster?" Bore said. "Books are a labor of love, they're not a BigMac meal. But, if you want to learn to read faster... hm. Ah, how about this one; Confessions of a Speed Reader? Banned in 3 countries for crimes against the English language?" "I guess. How much is it?" "All books are equal in worth, and equal in value £100," she said. "There you go." "Always a pleasure. I know you will enjoy it." "Thanks," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165516-1

"Let's see... did I bring anything to read to go with my coffee? Confessions of a Seed Reader. Looks interesting. Lots of quotes. 'A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one. -George R.R. Martin'"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165613-1

"Okay, time to deal with my out-of-control follower. I'm supposed to meet her at DGN1 tonight. Molly's turning out to be a bigger headache now that she calls me Maste than she was back when she called me an assohe. So. Time for her Master to put down some ground rules for her. Well. Either that, or feed her to a Defiler. I won't say the idea doesn't have some appeal right now. But let's try the less drastic approach first. Who knows, miracles sometimes happen."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165629-1

"Let's settle in and wait for her. Hopefully she'll be here soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:02 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165642-1

"Hi, Master," Molly said. "Chosen. You have angered me greatly today," Bore said. "What? Oh. That. It's okay, Master, I won't do it again." "Damned right you won't. You need to learn who is the Master here." "Ye, Master," she said. "I am going to have to punish you. Lie down on my lap." "Yes, Master. Please forgive me."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165914-1

"Molly, you genuinely pissed me off today. Emily is the Queen of my heart. Don't ever act like that again," Bore said. "Ouch! I'm sorry, Master," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628165853-1

"Oh, yes Maste. Don't stop," Molly said. "What?" "Keep going, Master. Harder!" "Oh, for the love of... Molly, why do I get the feeling I'm not getting through to you?" Bore said. "Nonono, I get it. Don't fudge with Emily, or you won't fudge me. Don't stop, that was so hot." "It was meant to be punishment, not foreplay." "Oh. Sorry, Master, but you're not very good at this. Like, you're not using much force, and there's no snap in the blow. Try again, I know you have the arm strength. Master? Let's continue. Please? I promise I'll be good and pretend it hurts," she said. "Molly, I need you to stop antagonizing Emily. She's my girlfriend. I love her. If it comes down t you or her, I will put you in a crate and ship you to Timbuktu." "No. You needed me to do what I did. Trust me. Or trust the voices, at least." "What?" he said. "The voices. They're so much clearer, ever since you..." "... made you a chosen?" "I was going to say fucked me in the ass. But sure," Molly said. "So. Let me get this straight. Your voices are telling you to break up my relationship?" "No. But they are telling me to make Emily jealous. And I'm good at making girlfriends jealous, trust me." "Oh, I believe you. But why?" Bore said. "Could you play with my pussy while I talk." "This is your voices again?" "No, it's just that our little roleplay made me horny, and your hand is in the right place," she said. "Oh, for fucks sake. So, why are the voices telling you to drive Emily to murder?"

https://ibb.co/x8yj7HM

"Oh, that's nice. She wouldn't actually do that, right? All that talk about duelling grounds and swords?" Molly said. "I'm pretty certain she's deadly serious. Not to mention deadly proficient with a sword," Bore said. "Could you play with my ass as well?" "Molly, I'm supposed to be punishing you, not fingering your ass for your gratification." "No reason we can't do both, Master. We could try the spanking again, but we both know you're a big softie. All it take is a girl crying, and you rush forward to help. It must drive Emily to distraction," she said. "You don't say. Like this? But that's as far as it goes today, I'm not going to fudge you." "I know... That feels good. Anyway, the voices seem to think I've done what I needed to do. But I won't ever ignore the voices when it comes to you, Master. The oices want me to help you. Even if it hurts you." "Well, that's reassuring," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170152-1

"I know that sorcery will hurt you. Horribly. But it needs to happen, or you won't become who you need to be," Molly said. "What?" Bore said. "I don't... I don't know how I know that. But I know it's true. I know that the bonds of family will break you, and the power of love will make you. Probably in that order." "One hopes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:01 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170308-1

"Tour senses are weak, Bore. Rely on them, and you will fail," Molly said. "Huh?" "Your eye see nothing. You must find the one who can peer through the darkness for you." "What are you talking about?" he said. "You are scentblind. You must find the one who will follow the trail." "Bella?" "Your arm is too weak. You must find the one who will make you strong," she said. "I guess Torman's the one who's supposed to teach me to become a full Evoker." "Your hearing is flawed. You must find the one who can track your prey." "What prey? What are you talking about, Molly?" Bore said. "Your heart is too soft. You must find the one who will guard it with naked steel." "I'm going to guess that's Emily. At least I hope it is." "Your mind is closed to the voices. You must trust the one who will help you understand," she said. "Molly? How do you know all this?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170152-1

"Know what, Master?" Molly said. "What you just said. About my senses, and finding people?" Bore said. "Are you dreaming, Master? The last thing I said was to continue fingering my ass. Please. I'll be a good girl." "I... oh, bugger all of it." "Oh, yes! Please, Master?" she said. "I didn't mean you, Molly. I'm still upset with you for pissing off Emily today. Even if your voices told you to. Disobedient girls get no anal sex." "Awww. But could you at least continue with your hand? I'm so close, and all I did was for you. I promise."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170724-1

"Humping sounds nice. But you're the Master, Master. Could you at least promise to spank me again," Molly said. "Would that make you get along with Emily? You've muscled in on our homework sessions, and I was seriously enjoying those," Bore said. "Sure. If you insist, Master." "I do insist, yes. Otherwise you're going to want to pick up a guidebook on Timbuktu. It will give you something to read on the way." "Your wish is my command, Master," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170739-1

"Anyway, we're done for tonight. I expect you on your best behavior around Emily from now on," Bore said. "Yes, Master. Thank you," Molly said. "Off you go, or I won't spank you again." "Yes, Master." "Later, Molly," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:59 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628170842-1

"Oh, but yes you can, Emily. It's just for the two of us. Let's see, how do we convince her? It's actually very innocent, you should see the ones I decided not to send. But it's okay. I can understand if you're not feeling comfortable yet, we'll do this at your pace. Just know that I love you, always, no matter what. It reminded me a lot of wedding lingerie, actually. Sweet, innocent and pure, just like you."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628174145-1

"Hello, Bore," Olivia said. "I just wanted to check up on you, make sure you were okay. You know, after what happened at DGN1," he said. "Yes, of course I'm okay. Though waking up in the infirmary was a shock, I tell you that. I'm never doing that again." "Yeah, I can imagine. Hopefully you're feeling okay now." "I feel... conflicted. Like, it was obviously a really spiritual experience, but at the same time I know I'll never really be able to recapture it," she said. "Spiritual? Ceremonial Magic?" "Oh yes. And while my body is a temple, and I'm totally against using drugs, I get that this was like ancient and traditional rituals, so it makes sense that they incorporate... herbal remedies." "Drugs?" he said. "Yeah. And I get that Ceremonial Magic is a very spiritual journey, which I really enjoyed. I feel it drew me closer to the Truth, brought me face to face with the divine, you know." "Just what did you experience?" "Well, it's a little hazy, you know. I think it must have been Ayahuasca, or something like that. But I remember stepping into the Magic Circle, and the whole world growing bright," Olivia said. "Yeah, that checks out." "And then my Spirit Guide showed up, and she... yeah definitey she... helped me undress. Cloaked only in moonlight we wandered through the magical world, until we met them." "Who did you meet?" Bore said. "The Hunter and the Mother, the first Gods. Oh, she was so beautiful. Her hair, and hands, shone like fire, and she glowed with divine light. Her voice was so distant, I could barely hear it, but I'm sure she must have sounded like an angel." "Only if angels swear in brogue." "And the hunter, he was so majestic. Dark, as he was Light, he leaned down and cupped my face like I was a child. Then he tenderly whispered that it was all going to be okay. That I was loved," she said. "I'm pretty certain that's not what happened." "Stop mocking my spiritual experience, Bore. You weren't there. I woke up the next morning, and life was a little emptier. Knowing I'd never see either of them again." "Who knows, maybe you'll bump into one of them, some day?" he said. "Don't be foolish, Bore. As if Gods just wander around Edinburgh University. I feel I came so close to a genuine spiritual experience with a being from another place of existence." "Sounds about right, yeah." "That I was this close to fully being in touch with something not human, to feel their essence penetrating me, filling me up. To truly understanding Ceremonial Magic," she said. "I'm reasonably certain that's more or less exactly what your Spirit guide had in mind for you, yeah." "Anyway. The experience left me feeling exhausted. But it's clear ceremonial Magic isn't my answer. Even if I wsn't allergic of Ayahuasca. I guess I'll just have to keep looking." "Sounds like it. Good luck, Olivia," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:02 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628174350-1

"Hey, Bore. Want to get another round in? I picked up some new moves from this Gracie fellow that was in town for a fight," she said. "No, not really. I came to thank you, Katie," he said. "Thank me for what, Bore?" "For helping me out. With the gems, and explaining Elsewhere, and just... you know, being a friend." "Nae big deal. Pay it on. Others helped me. I helped you, you go help someone who needs it more," Katie said. "Well, before I do that, I wanted to give you something. To say thank you for being a friend. And a companion." "Yer starting to freak me out, Bore. If ye're getting down on one kneee to pledge your undying love, I'm gonna roundhouse kick you to the face. Just sayin'." "No, nothing like that. Look, I've got something for you," Bore said. "Ah'm gonna assume whatever is in yer pocket is just ye bein' really happy to see me. Look, Bore, we're mates. Mates look out for each other. That's how it works." "Well, then you probably don't want this?" "What is that..." she said. "It's a fire gem. Katie? Anyone home?" "It's beautiful. Is that what Ah think?" "The Quartermaster called it a True Flawless gem. I'm not sure what that means," he said. "It means it's a gift fit for a goddess. I... I cannae take this, Bore." "I don't think the Quartermaster has a return policy for unwanted gifts. You're stuck with it." "Shit, Bore. Ah'm tearing up here. Nobody's ever gotten me a gift like this. fudge. Okay, let's close the gym for the day, and celebrate," Katie said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628174536-1

"Hard. To. Breathe," he said. "Don't be a pussy, Bore. Thank you, thank you so much," she said. "Hey, it means you'll be even more lethal when we fight." "Och aye. Let me just... put this in the necklace quickly. Match7, prepare to set the world on fookin' fire," Katie said. "So, want to head to the Grassmarket, catch a pint or 5?" "Still early. There's a bunch of bottles left over from the family gathering we had last week, let's chill at the ring first." "Sure."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628174613-1

"Pass me another bottle, Bore, this one's empty," Katie said. "Again? Think there's still a few around here, lemme see," he said. "Given up bitchin' about how much ah drink?" "I'm not your mom, Katie. And if the Bellanoch Moonshine doesn't get you drunk, this stuff will be like grape juice." "Aye, I'll just... get it meself," she said. "Feel free."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628174625-1

"What's it yer lookin' at, Bore. Trying to peek doon me cleavage?" Katie said. "What? No, sorry, I was just lost in thought," he said. "Yer adorable when ye blush. Here, let me make it easier for ye. They're nice, aren't they?"

https://ibb.co/q9twt6K

"Very nice, I agree," Bore said. "Well, it ain't the first time ye get to see me naked. Don't be shy," Katie said. "Fun times." "Why stop at the tits, though. I feel a tad overdressed." "Oh?" he said. "Ain't nobody ever given me a gift like that. My last boyfriend thought bringing a sixpack of Skol Lager was the height of romance." "I didn't give it to you to get in your pants, Katie. You deserved it." "Who said anything about wearing pants? And Bore?" she said. "Yeah?" "Thanks. Ah know... Ah know Ah haven't always been the best friend in the world. And that Ah'm not as elegant as the princess, or as smooth as the thot." "You've got your own charm, Katie," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:48 am

https://ibb.co/gFR1CZV

"Now... let me git out of these... pants... Not enough hands, damnit," Katie said. "You could always put down the bottle, you know," Bore said. "Dmnt tlk crzy." "Sorry, what did you say?"

https://ibb.co/wWbyx4b

"Ah said, don't talk crazy. Anyway, it was almost gone," she said. "You finished a bottle of wine. While undressing. Upside down? You're crazy, Katie. Never change," he said. "Aye... now we have an empty bottle of wine. Ah wonder what we can do with it." "Open another one?" "In time. But first... let's have fun with it," Katie said. "In what way?"

https://ibb.co/G3M1GWy

"Ohh, that's good. Pity it wasn't champagne, the bottles have a better shape. Get undressed, Bore," she said. "Don't mind if I do," he said. "Hurry up, Bore, or I'll finish with out ye. Oh, this bottle feels good." "Say woof."

https://ibb.co/P1kPPGt

"Woof!" "Oh, that's good," he said. "Harder, Bore. Harder! Oh, yes! Faster!" Katie said.

https://ibb.co/bv0w61Q

"Okay, let's get cleaned up. The night is still young," she said. "Sure."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628175344-1

"Now we're talking. Let's hit the Last Drop, I think there's mates there," Katie said. "This is your town, I'll let you be the guide," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:10 pm

"Time to wake up. I've got Evoker class today. Maybe at some point Torman'll get around to actually teaching me magic, rather than history," Bore thought.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628175642-1

"Hey, Bore. Ready for class?" Katie said. "Pretty much, yeah. It's been a busy couple of weeks. At some point I hope they'll get around to actually teaching me, you know, magic," he said. "Come on, Bore, you've learned a lot of magic. Just look at you, I can feel the increase in power." "Yeah, but that's not the University. That's well, you. And Chloe, and Emily. Hell, even Molly taught me some things about magic while I had my finger in her... well. Never mind."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628175701-1

"I don't see Torman anywhere. Think he's late again?" Katie said. "No idea. Hey, Sarah mentioned that he was giving you personal lessons?" Bore said. "Aye?" "How's that working out? Are you learning any powerful spells or anything?" "Nah, nothing like that. Mostly just family stuff. He was my father's... He knew Dad well. So a lot of it is just talking about Dad, and teaching me things, stuff he figured Dad would have taught me, if he'd had the time," she said. "So that's why he's here, huh. I remember he said it was a favor to an old friend." "Aye. Disappointed that it's not about your grand destiny?" "Very much not. My destiny's already landed me in enough trouble, it's good that you should share the load," he said. "There's no trouble in this, it's good to get a chance to hear about Dad. He was always this... this larger than life character, you know. I guess most 11 year old girls see their dad as a hero, but he really was." "Yeah, I can imagine." "So. Most of the people you talk to, if they remember him, they remember the hero. Or the Evoker. Or the husband. But Torman remembers the man, and that's... that's something I never really knew I'd miss," Katie said. "I'm glad that's working out for you, Katie. Of course, you did sabotage my homework assignment with Emily; with you gone Molly's joined our group." "Oh? So no more giving and taking pleasure with the princess, huh. Poor Bore." "Very much, no. Things were set on fire. Literally," Bore said. "Good man. Nothin' in life that can't be solved by setting the right thing, or person, on fire." "I figure you owe me for that, Katie." "Och aye?" she said. "Yeah. Definitely. At least a round, or three, at the Last Drop." "Hah. Well, I can do that. Seems fair, since I ditched the thot on you, and fucked up your chance to fudge the princess." "No fucking the princess, or daddy dearest will call the Hunt for me. But that didn't stop us from having a little innocent fun. Until Molly arrived," he said. "Aye. Well, just show her you're a man. Take command." "Has that ever worked on you?" "Sometimes? If I feel like it," Katie said. "So I can be the boss, as long as you let me? Yeah... sounds about right for both you and Molly. I'll take you up on those beers, it sounds like I'll need them," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628175808-1

"There you guys are. I need some answers, and the two of you are going to give them to me." "What's up, Torman," Bore said. "One of the Squad Hunters picked up the scent of a Lich coming through Elsewhere towards the University, she managed to beat it back here, and sounded the alarm." "What happened to it?" "I did. But the question is why a goddamned Lich was coming here. I've had enough prevarications, I need the damned truth," Torman said. "What is a Lich, anyway?" Bore said. "An undead Mage. Rare as hell, and powerful," Katie said. "Oh." "I could get the Hellhounds, they're simple things. Anyone with access to dog carcasses and a flexible attitude to human sacrifice can whip up some of those. They're basic Necromancer pets. But a Lich is not," Torman said. "Okay...?" "There's only a handful of Necromancers around that could do that, all Lords of the Cult. I know most of them. Hell, I've kiled some of them at least once. But who are they trying to kill here?" "You? I mean, you're obviously not friendly with them," Bore said. "I sincerely doubt anyone knows that I'm here. And if they were coming for me, they'd bring a larger army. But a Lich would make a bad enemy for a young Evoker." "Could it be after Emily?" "The Princess... possible. But a little bird told me there are things going on that I need to know about. Something involving you, Bore," Torman said. "You should tell him, Bore. You can trust him, I promise," she said. "Damn. Okay, Katie. I'll tell him. That day of the confluence, I found out something. About my father. And my destiny. Nimue told me I'm destined to take the Throne in Exile, and reuinite Arthur's Mantle. Torman, you can't let Erec know about this. He'll go berserk," Bore said. "Oh, yes. I imagine he would. So Merlin's legacy is coming back to haunt us. Again. Damn that meddling old fool." "Does that explain the Lich?" "Merlin hated Necromancers, and human sacrifice. The Court still preserves that legacy. And while he was a sentimental old fool, he could be ruthless. He wiped out the Cult in Western Europe, to the last undead Mage hiding in a hole in the ground," Torman said. "Was that connected to his death?" "Something came across, in the last days of Arthur's reign. From the other side. Most of us think Merlin knew, and all the power he gathered at Camelot was meant to meet the Outsiders." "Chloe mentioned them. Who are they?" Bore said. "There aren't a lot of survivors, so... hard to say. They're the wolves culling the herd of gods, wiping out the weakes pantheon, then disappearing back across, leaving only their followers." "So that's what happened to Arthur." "That's what was supposed to happen to the Court, yes. Instead Merlin, Arthur and the Knights met them, and defeated them. I don't think that's rver happened before," Torman said. "What does that have to do with me?" "If that Confluence was Merlin's final gift to trouble the world, it's powerful beyond anything you can imagine. A spell 1500 years in the making, nursed by the Lady of the Lake... the power it will have gathered is staggering." "To do what, though?" Bore said. "I don't know. To fight the Outsiders again, perhaps. But while the Cult is a pest, the Outsiders are, if anything, part of the natural order. The strong will eat the weak, the herd must be culled to remain healthy." "That sounds rough on the deer. Or the people. So ths is a predator of gods?" "Merlin's little experiment should have been an easy game. An artificial pantheon... a human construct, devoid of faith, driven only by magic. A crippled calf, ripe for the picking," Torman said. "And yet Merlin and Arthur turned them back." "Yes. And left behind the alliance with the Fae lords. The Court ook years to recover the loss of Arthur and the Knights, but their allies protected them, and in time Arthur's infant son grew to become the next King of Camelot. The First King in Exile." "Som the Court was supposed to be a weapon against those Outsiders? It seems a particularly dull one, from what I understand. Weak men and hard times," Bore said. "Yes. Yes it does. Maybe Merli's famed foresight finally failed. Or maybe that fatal day, when Katie's dad, and the Queen, died changed something. Derailed a prophecy." "Crap. So we're all going to die?" "Probably. It comes for us all. But the important thing is how you die. On your feet, with a weapon in your hand. Snarling defiance. Remember that, Katie. And Bore," Torman said. "Wasn't that what Arthur did?" "Yes. Yes it was. A great warrior, if a shitty husband. I still worry he broke something in the process of stopping the Outsiders last time. But that's water under the keel." "So what do we do now?" Bore said. "Well, you stop telling people about this, for starters. Three people can keep a secret only if one of them is dead. If you keep talking about it, sooner or later word will get back to Erec, at which point all hell will break loose." "Likely good advice." "Beyond that, I need to check out that Lich. There aren't many Lords that could do that, and there's likely a hint of which one is after you. Unless they all are, of course," Torman said. "And if that's the case?" "Then you have a problem. Remember that thing about screaming defiance when they catch you." "Gee, thanks, I will. Any real advice?" Bore said. "Be careful. Listen to Katie here, she knows things you don't. And if you see a creature that looks like something a child has swewn together from random pieces of dead mages, run. You can't fight a Lich yet." "I see." "I've got to go. Katie, Bore take care. This won't be getting any easier." "Bye, Torman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:06 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180253-1

"Well, fudge. The Lords of the Cult? I guess a man is known by his enemies, but you sure know how to pick them," Katie said. "I guess. Necromancers, I take it?" Bore said. "Yeah. It's kinda the dark side of Ceremonial Magic. Serial killers to the thits' camwhoring. If you do a blood sacrifice inside a circle, you can drain the victim's energy." "More powerful victim, more magic energy, I assume." "Aye ALich would require the sacrifice of several Mages with the Spark, bound to a single body," she said. "Sounds bad." "Yeah. It is. Worse than anything you can imagine. And the Lords are hard to kill. Or at least it's hard to get them to stay dead. They usually have backup bodies they can flee to, if all else fails." "How did Merlin wipe them out?" he said. "With persistence and Sorcery. Kill the backups before they escape from whatever sarcophagus they reside in. Or kill them from ambush before they have a chance to escape." "And now they're back." "Probably not those specific ones, no. But outside the reach of the Hunt, nothing changed. Seems they've been creeping back as the Hunt weakens," Katie said. "Crap. All of this comes back to Erec screwing up the Court." "Not all of it. But a lot. Like it or not, the Court's been the axis of keeping our part of the world stable. With Erec's power failing, and with him that of the Hunt, vermin are starting to show up in the dark corners." "We've got to help Emily, Katie. I know you don't like the royals, but she's different," Bore said. "Maybe she is. I ain't abandoning a mate, anyway, and I can't see you ditching her to fend for herself. So one way or another I guess I'm gonna get dragge into this clusterfuck." "Thanks' Katie." "Anyway, it looks like this is the great happening of our time, I would nae miss it for anything," she said. "Yeah, I can see that. So what do we do now?" "Now I go to blow off some steam at the gym. Want to join me?" "I might do it, later. I'll see you, Katie. And thanks!" he said. "Nae big deal, it's what friends do for each other. Catch ya later, mate."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180521-1

"Do you have any special ingredients for me?" Chloe said. "I've only got one, so far," bore said. "Not to worry, it's all welcome. Here, this should help you out a bit." "So where do we stand with the Crowley Upgrade now?" "The Magical community now outnumbers the students and tourists." "Awesome."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180618-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180656-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180659-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180712-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180720-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628180727-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:13 am

"
Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628184713-1

My date with Emily is tonight. Let's hope all my preparations worked out. I just hope Chloe didn't realize I stripped some of the roses she kept behind the bar. I can't wait to see how Emily looks in that white lingerie. I'm willing to bet she looks smoking. I should head down to the Khukuri. And make damn certain we don't have any unexpected catastrophes on this date. With Molly hijacking our study dates, I really need this to work out. And Emily deserves some romance in her life. The last couple of weeks have been pretty rough on her. Time to bring out the A game, Bore."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628184726-1

"Hello, my dearest Knight," Emily said. "Wow. I love that dress," he said. "Thank you, Bore. I remembered how much you liked the dress from our first date. This one is a similar cut." "Yeah, it really shows off your amazing legs." "And it goes with the lingerie you bought me..." she said. "Yes, it woul do. You're not wearing it now?" "I would need a less form fitting dress. Although I did bring it. It is absolutely gorgeous, I love the texture." "I can't wait to see you wear it for me," Bore said. "Imagining you watching me, wearing that is both exciting... and a little frightening. But it is enchanting. I have had a hundred gowns through my life, but never one that made me feel as beautiful as it does." "You ready for our date?" "I am always ready when I am with you. Though I hope today's adventure will be less stressful than our last two dates. You do not have any confessions of buggery, or any visiting hostile powers to introduce, I hope?" Emily said. "I shall do my best to ensure we don't get disturbed this time. I'll sic Katie on anyone that tries to sabotage this date." "That surely is a fearsome threat. Shall we order?" "Of course. I'll let you do the honors," he said. "So I shall. It is strange that this food reminds me more of home than anything about the Townhouse." "Do you eat a lot of Nepalese food at the Court?" "Several of the ches are Nepalese, soldiers invalided out of the army but still wanting to serve the Court. So you would think so. But my Father prefers continental cuisine, and Nepali food is never served at the high table," she said. "But you still eat it, somehow. Right?" "I train with the soldiers and the Knights, and the food there is largely what the Ghurkas themselves eat. Some Knights prefer to eat upstairs, but if Duty permits I always eat with the soldiers." "You eat like this every day? Why aren't you the size of a balloon?" Bore said. "Hardly like this, Nepali eat like this only for feasts. But the smells, and the spices, are the same. Usually there is a big pot of Dal, a form of lentil soup, boiling, served with rice of bread. sometimes Momo, a kind of dumpling, or some marinated meats." "Do they serve anything like that here?" "I can ask, but it is hardly fitting food for a special date. After all tou have done, I should at least try to ensure you have a feast," Emily said. "But you miss them, right? They remind you of the things you love at Court?" "I suppose so." "Then I'd love to try them," he said. "Very well. Then we shall have some Nepalese peasant food, and I shall tell you some of the storie I'd hear from the Ghurkas, wathing them sitting around the campfire, drinking raksi and gambling." "I would enjoy that."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185022-1

"Will the Crowley be full at this time?" Emily said. "Nah, it's mostly empty this late. Are you worried about people seeing you?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185043-1

"Why hello, Bore. Princess. A late night study session, I assume? Burning the candle on both ends?" Chloe said. "Emily, could you head upstairs? I need a quick chat with Chloe," he said. "Of course, my Knight. I shall see you shortly. Farewell Lady Sorceress," she said. "See you in a moment, my love." "Making her do the walk of shame, all on her own. How ungentlemanly," Chloe said. "Someone had to stay behind and draw enemy fire," Bore said. "Remember what I said about fucking the heir to the Throne. Daddy is not known for his gentle demeanor, or his forgiving nature." "Yes, yes... I've heard it before. I'll return her with all critical assets intact. But I refure to let Erec, or Sarah... or you, for that matter, dictate what I do with my girlfriend." "Maybe you should listen to self-preservation instead?" she said. "Not really a thing Evokers are known for." "You're hanging around that Maclachlan girl too much. Not every Evoker has a death wish." "Just most of them?" he said. "More like most of the young ones, and very few of the old ones. A little healthy fear for the King in Exile would go a log way." "fudge Erec," Bore said. "Possibly safer than fucking his daughter, but I didn't know you swung that way." "Very funny. Anyway, I'm going upstairs." "You wouldn't happen to know where my roses went?" Chloe said. "Absolutely no idea. One of the customers probably ate them. It would seem an improvement on the pub grub." "Not so angry, Bore. I'm just the messenger." "The message is getting old. Yes, I'll protect her virginity. Beyond that, I refuse to be cowed. And if Erec has a problem with that he can go take a long walk off a short pier. In full plate," he said. "It will have to do, I guess. Though I can't imagine Erec would be happy if he knew what's going on up there tonight." "The more reasons Erec has for wanting me dead, the less of a shit I give for his happiness. Good night, Chloe. I'm going up to my girlfrind. Don't disturb us, even if the pub is on fire."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:58 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185220-1

"There you are, my love. I missed you," Emily said. "And I missed you. Just some things that needed doing, and something that needed saying," Bore said. "I was getting worried. Is everything okay?" "Yeah, just Chloe giving me the talk. Ay least Mom did it once, and then shut up." "what is the talk?" she said. "Are you using protection? Don't get her pregnant! What if her father finds out? And so forth. You never had that chat with your parents?" "Hardly. I had tutors nagging me endlessly on the etiquette of a Princess, but I fear we have left their guidelines behind long ago." "so no instructions regarding cunnilingus, I take it," he said. "No, whatever that is. What happened to your bed?" "You mean the rose petals?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185336-1

"Yes? Wherever did you find them?" Emily said. "Oh, they were just lying around. Anyway, I figured you've had a rough few weeks, and deserved some pampering. So I'm going to give you a massage," Bore said. "A massage? I... I thought we were doing..." "Something naughty? We'll get to that. But you're tense, and stressed, and it's time to do something nice for my girlfriend, instead of just causing her trouble. Could you stip down to your panties, and lie down for me?" "I thought you said we weren't doing anything lewd?" she said. "That's not at all what I said. Anyway, you wouldn't want to get oil on that amazing dress, right?" "Oil? Jst what kind of massage are you intending?" "A sensual one. Damn, I love that dress," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185443-1

"Too bad it is coming off, then," Emily said. "That's okay, I love those panties too," Bore said. "They are just regular ones. I thought you would give me time to change into that lingerie before we started anything, otherwise I would have worn the lovely silk ones you sent me." "You look beautiful wearing anything, or nothing at all. Lie down on your front, would you?"

https://ibb.co/WWzvmtX

"I love the smell of this... roses mixed with your scent. I could easily fall asleep here," Emily said. "Keep that thought. Just relax," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185512-1

"That feels good. Where did you learn this?" she said. "My ex in college, Cathy, was a nursing student. She used to get a really sore back after a day at the hospital, so I tried to pick up some massage tips to help her relax," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185521-1

"Oh." "Turns out there's no such thing as useless knowledge. What happened, you're tensing up again?" Bore said. ""Do you... do you miss her?" Emily said. "Who? Cathy? I hadn't actually thought of her in a long time. We kinda drifted apart after college, she went off to Boston, and neither of us really cared enough to make a long distance relationship work." "And me? Would you care enough?" "For you, Emily? I'd cross time and space to be with you. There nothing and nobody that will stop me. Oh, wow... I love your ass dimples," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:49 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185603-1

"My what?" Emily said. "Ass dimples? You know, the little indents just above your hip? Venus dimples, I think they're called," Bore said. "I know you well enough by now to see when you are trying to deflect me." "Well, yes. But I also have an appreciation for ass dimples. And a nice ass, in general, now that I think about it." "I suspect you like all parts of the female body, my dearest lecher," she said. "True. Your body's like a living sculpture, I could happily watch you for hours. But this isn't really about my ex, it it. What's bothering you?" "It is just the thought of you with another woman. Whether it is this Cathy person, or Molly or... whoever." "I'll tell Molly to get lost, if you want me to. I thought you were okay with it," he said. "I was resigned to it, is perhaps a better term. Oh, that feels good, right there on the shoulder. Nothing good will ever come from fighting your destiny, and your is sexual in nature. Molly will only be the first one."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628185729-1

"So more Chosen?" Bore said. "Or just more companions. But I fear the days of having  you for myself are over. If they were ever a thing," Emily said. "You will always be the Queen of my heart. I love you." "Well, if the reading on Arthur's Seat was right, I will not be the only Queen. We have already seen Molly. And then there was Katie." "Just friendly flirting so far, but yeah... I could see how that could escalate as well," he said. "And Dylan?" "Definitely not." "Well. I guess I should be happy your appetite has some boundaries," she said. "Stop tensing up, you're undoing all my hard work. So. What do we do?" "We do what we must. Fighting your destiny will only destroy us both, and I refuse to give you up." "Let me work on your neck and shoulders a bit. I guess I can see where the tension is coming from," Bore said. "All I ask is that we do things like this, somethimes. Together. That I still get to have a boyfriend, and a lover." "Lover?" "I think that is the term, is it not? Even though I must remain a virgin. So let me have my love, and my lover, and the other girls can occasionally borrow your body," Emily said. "I love you. Don't go to sleep yet, my love. We're only getting started on the night."

https://ibb.co/m8FvRBR

"Oh, I am sorry, my heart. It felt so good to lie here. The feel of your warm hands, the smell of your bed and the roses. I have never felt so relaxed," Emily said. "Sorry to wake you up," Bore said. "Well, you did promise me a lewd date. So far it has been wonderfully romantic, but not very lewd." "You're aware you're just wearing panties, right?" "Perhaps my standards are declining. But I was hoping for something more. Especially with the gorgeous lingerie you gave me," she said. "Indeed. Thanks for reminding me. How about you change into that, and I'll make myself comfortable." "Of course. I will be right back."

https://ibb.co/hM3zYbh

"I should probablt strip down, too. I can imagine getting into those clothes taking a while."

https://ibb.co/XSz1F8z

"Oh... I suddenly feel overdressed," Emily said. "No. Not at all. You look amazing," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/646Nwdx

"It is at least easy to see when you like something," she said. "You look stunning," he said. "And you look quite exited. Does it always stand up on command like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:18 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190118-1

"I love you. I could sit like this for all eternity. I love the feel of your hair, the smell," Emily said. "Do you know how to ride?" Bore said. "Are you asking a Knight if she knows how to ride? Of course I do." "Well, today you got yourself a new stallion."

https://ibb.co/vqpR3Cr

"Minx. Come here, give me a kiss," Bore said. "Not while you are covered in your... stuff. Go clean up, I shall change out of this lingerie before you spoil it," Emily said. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190406-1

"Holy shit, that was hot. She's an amazing rider, I can't wait to try cowgirl without the panties in the way. Damn, this shit is sticky, I'm just glad I don't have chest hair."
Moments later...
"I did not expect you back so quickly," she said. "I had motivation. I wasn't expecting you to be wearing panties already," he said. "Perhaps I had motivation as well?" "How do you feel?" "Strange. Full of energy, yet drained. I should get dressed and go home, it is in the middle of the night, and we have school tomorrow," Emily said. "Why don't you stay here tonight? Sleep with me?" "Sleep with you? But Bore..." "I'm only talking about sleep. I'd like to wake up with you tomorrow morning, and have your face be the first thing I see," he said. "Are you certain?" "You're totally safe. I'll even let you keep your panties." "How generous," she said. "Will you get in trouble if you stay?" "From whom? You or the Court?" "The Court. I'll never take anything you don't want to give," Bore said. "Perhaps we should worry what my heart might want to give you. As for the Golems, they do not track time, I doubt they would notice. But me showing up with you tomorrow, wearing that dress, would raise eyebrows. And all too likely se tongues waggig." "We could skip school? Sleep in, and have a lazy day?" "I have never skipped a lesson in my life. Not to mention, the two of us skipping the same class, leaving only Molly attending, will be sure to throw the fox into the henhouse. No, my heart... I shall head home, and you shall have to wait for another date to get your dreams," Emily said. "Well. Then I want a final hu before I let you go," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190518-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:46 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190616-1

"I did not get enough sleep last night. But I regret nothing. That was amazing. I can't believe I was stupid enough to forget about thot-class the next morning. If I'd done it on Saturday instead I'd be waking up to morning nuzzling. Rookie mistake. Anyways, let's see what the girls are up to. To the University."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190657-1

"Good morning, my heart," she said. "Good morning, Emily. And here I was hoping you'd still be wearing that dress. It looked amazing on you," he said. "I am hardly a peacock, Bore. And even then, it is the male that dresses up. Perhaps I should get you some Court finery. I wonder how you would look with ruffled collar and tights..." "Not anywhere near as good as you look in that dress, so let's try to avoid that whole line of thinking." "Ah, but now you have set my mind racing. I can just imagine you at the ballroom floor in full finery," Emily said. "I'm reasonably certain that would end badly for your toes. They don't teach formal dancing in American high school." "Well. I shall have to teach you, then. I surely can't bring home a boyfriend who does not even know how to dance." "I thought you said it was a century too early for me to show up at Court," Bore said. "I said it would be 100 years or more before you became a Power. And even that is wrong, I think. You do not even sense it?" "Sense... what?" "You truly are blind, my heart. I meant, sense the energy around us?" she said. "Well, I can just about sense a Spark if I try? And there was what Katie called Seeing, that time with the Japanese girl and her pet fox, but I think I screwed that one up." "So you have met Akane Katashi. Of course you have, opportunities tend to swirl around you. But seeing a Spark is only the first step, even an Evoker should be able to see power levels, surely." "Nope. Even seeing the Spark is hard. It's like it's really faint," he said. "Strange. It must be connected to your own strange Spark, it feels nothing like any Evoker I have ever seen. It burns sharp and cold, without casting shadows." "A winter Spark?" "Hah. Possibly. Either way, our little group is changing. Fast. Our trips to Elsewhere should not be making us stronger at the speed they are. It is as if something is... pushing us," Emily said. "Molly said something. Last week. She said my destiny was pulling you along, to be what you needed to be." "So she is a prophetess, as well as a whore?" "I think she thinks of herself as a mistress these days, she's given up on whoring herself out for monster shows. And don't forget she's a Sorceress," Bore said. "Trust me, I never do. So she told you this?" "Yeah, after I spanked her." "You... oh my. I thought you were joking about that. You spanked a Sorceress? How did that go?" she said. "Let's say that I had a very clear image in my mind of how it was supposed to go, and it totally didn't come thoughg. She did, however, promise to be nice to you from now on. So there's that." "I shall believe it when I see it. But her... prophecy. Or whatever it is that Sorceresses do. It makes sense." "Glad it makes sense to someone," he said. "We are all getting stronger too fast. Katie. Molly. Dylan. Me. Bella. But especially you." "Well, we do spend a lot of time in Elsewhere. I feel stronger every time we fight something." "I've been killing things in Elsewhere since I was big enough to ride with the Knights, Bore. I've never felt the kind of energy that suffuses me when I fight at your side," Emily said. "If you say so. Not that I'm not happy about it, but why woud that allow you to bring home a boyfriend?" "By the time our year together is up, I suspect you will be the match for any of the Council Battlemages. And that is ignoring your Companions, together I think we would make up the strongest military formation at Court, except the Hunt itself." "And you think Daddy would forgive initiative in the name of ambition?" Bore said. "He does not have much of a leg to stand on if he objects, at least my dalliances did not threaten to rupture our bond to the Fae. And politically you would make a very useful counterwight to the power of the clan lords." "Sounds like you've got it sorted out." "Welcome to the Court, my heart. Everything is political, and every action is weighted and evaluated in terms of power and advantage," she said. "I hate politics. Anyway, let's head for class," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:46 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628190925-1

"Welcome, Bore and Emily, to today's Ceremonial Magic lesson. How did your homework go, Bore? Did you... enjoy it?" Sarah said. "We mostly spent time hashing out the new group dynamics this time. Working out who does what, communication channels, who is the group leader. That kind of thing," he said. "Hopefully it has concluded now, I figure since you seemed to have such a good working relationship with Molly, from your previous homework." "Well, it got a little heated at one point, but we're all pulling in the same direction now." "Oh dear, I hope Molly didn't give you a hard time?" she said. "She certainly tried, but we worked through it all to our mutual satisfaction. I just had to slap down some of her more outrageous ideas, as it were." "Ah, there you are Molly. How was your homework assignment? Any problems?" "Here's hoping," Bore muttered.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191015-1

"Oh, it was wonderful. Bore showed a masterful grasp of the subject matte, and had a very hands-on approach to helping me understand. It was wonderful," Molly said. "It's gonna be a long day, isn't it," Bore sighed. "Very well, sounds like a most fascinating session. Please be seated class, todays's lecture will focus on Ceremonial Magic under the Aztlan prenumbra, and additional safety measures needed for dealing with its, sometimes, hostile inhabitants... And that concludes our lesson for today. As always your homework assignment is in the white envelope. Since I had advance notice this time, I prepared this homework session especially for the three of you. With Molly's extensive experience, I am assigning her a Teaching Assistant role in this, do make sure you listen to her," Sarah said. "Oh bugger," Bore said. "I would be happy to, Miss Sarah. Shall we meet at Bore's room tomorrow evening, as usual?" Molly said. "I suppose," he said. "Why the look of dread on your face, my heart?" Emily said. "I can sense evil. All Evokers can." "Really? That would be the first time I heard such a claim." "Wel, maybe it's just me, then. I can assure you that evil old hag has something unpleasant planned for us," he said. "I doubt you need any special senses for that. We shall overcome, somehow," Emily said. "So, tomorrow evening? I'll see you both there." "Bore. Would you mind staying back? I have some rather troubling things to raise with you," Sarah said. "Damn, I hate when I'm right," he said. "I'll see you tomorrow, then, Bore. Farewell." "Bye, Emily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:38 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191125-1

"Are you aware of our new rules regarding sexual misconduct on campus, Mr. Bore?" Sarah said. "Regarding this class? I have absolutely no idea. Do you need some sort of waiver before using bondage gear?" he said. "This is 2019, Mr. Bore. Our school has a zero tolerance policy regarding sexual harassment, and while there have so far not been any complaints, I do have video evidence from your interaction with Ms. Molly on October the 1st." "1st... ah, that was my homework assignment with Molly, wasn't it. So we're being recorded right now?" "No. Unfortunately some kind of malfunction seems to have hit the electrical apparatus midway through, and we're still trying to restore it. But I assure you that what we have is extremely incriminating," she said. "Yeah, I can see how it would be interesting to someone like you." "Mr. Bore, you don't sem to be grasping the seriousness of..." "Oh, look, can we just skip ahead? It'll get us past the part where you splutter and threaten, then onto the fact you saw me give Molly Evoker magic, and then finally onto the part where you offer to make all this go away if I play ball," he said. "Ho dare you, Mr. Bore. Do you think I have no integrity? No care for my students?" "Sarah? You don't mind if I call you Sarah, right? Especially since we're about to get far too intimate. You're a 90-something camwhore. Your need for magic to stay young is only increasing, and what the dregs you extract from defilers and small time scum just doesn't cut it any more. So. Let's stop pretending this is about anything else, and I'll give you what you want. We both know you don't give a shit about your students, or your integrity, as long as you get your fix. Right?" "Mr. Bore!" Sarah said. "Alternatively we could try the other route. I'm not certain how a teacher who hands out orgasms as homework for virgins wil be able to claim the moral high ground, but as you said it is 2019." "I'm glad you finally under..." "Though exactly what they'll do is anyone's question. You're a washed out camwhore, and I am the son ogf a God. One who I suspect put his thumb rather heavily on the scales to pull me here in the first place," Bore said. "I assure you..." "And even if they do expel me, it's not as if I need this degree to find my destiny, is it? Unless you think becoming a Power requires a post graduate dimploma to satisfy HR." "Now listen..." she said. "No, Sarah. You shut up and listen. Since arriving here I have been pushed and prodded and threatened by creatures so powerful that you don't even show up as a threat, merely a nuisance. But despite all that, Sarah, I will give you what you crave. Not because I fear you, or your accusations. I will give you what you want, because it is exactly what you deserve." "I... see. Very well, Mr. Bore, I shall accept your generous offer. I must say that video hinted at some... fascinating... possibilities." "I'll just sit down on the chair, shall I?" he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191428-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191436-1

Almost against his will Bore is hypnotized by Sarah's movement. It's clear Molly has only a faint echo of her skill and experience, honed through 8 long decades of dancing for an audience of inhuman monsters. Bore puts a single pair worth of energy into the link, drawing some dark amusement from watching her dance eoutine stutter to a halt while she tries to deal with the sudden infusion. 
"What was that?" Sarah said. "What this is all about, right? Evoker magic." "I have never... I need more." "Then step up your game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:47 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191506-1

Some magical push, too weak for Bore to see, snaps the chains holding Sarah's skirt, sending it to the floor. She continues to dance, but the movements are less controlled, more primal.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191520-1

Finally, she collapses to the ground before him, like a supplicant. Her chest is heaving, and a faint coating of sweat dampens her cleavage.
"Did you like it, Bore? I can sense how much you liked it," Sarah said.
Bore dumps a three-of-a-kind worth of magic on her.
"Indeed, you were most impressive. Here, have another donation," he said.
Sarah shudders as the orgasm rushes through her, eyes closed in enjoyment. Afterwards she remains, kneeling on the floor, resting.
"Finished already? And here I thought you were going to show me what a real Ceremonial Magician can do?" Bore mocked her.
Sarah gets to her feet, a little unsteadily at first but soon returns to the smooth motions drilled into her through a lifetime of Ceremonial Magic. With an audible click the bikini strings open, leaving her naked apart from her jewelry.

https://ibb.co/sbpY2jL

"How are you still conscious, after giving that much magic? Any other creature would be dead already, but you're cracking jokes," she said. "I think you've lived around Evokers for a long time, Sarah. But you've learned nothing about them," Bore said. "Why don't you... show me then? Take off your pants, show me what a big boy you are." 

https://ibb.co/MpJVNrF

"Not today, Sarah," Bore said. "Are you sure? I could teach a young man like you... all kinds of things. Things young Molly has not yet learned, and your follish Princess could not even imagine," she said. "You know, that insult to Emily really makes this a perfect place to stop our little chat."
Bore pulls down a full house worth, hammering her with magic. Sarah's eyes roll back, and she collapses like a puppet with its strings cut.

https://ibb.co/mqW7y7T

"This is what you deserve, Sarah. To wake up, knowing what you've had, and knowing you'll never have it again. Do say Hi to your Defiler customers," he said.
Bore has no idea if she is conscious to hear him, but her body makes a little jerk. It will have to do.
"Don't mind me, I'll just let myself out. Sleep tight, Sarah," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:10 pm

"Let's see. What do I search for? Hmm... I seem to remember seeing some cat-themed lingerie around here somewhere."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628191952-1

"Ah, there we are. Thankfully I wasn't using incognito more this time. It's normal for a guy to look for sexy underwear for his girlfriend, right? And his landlady, I guess. Yeah, this would definitely be a nice gift for a nice kitty. I should get it for Chloe. She's done so much for me. Let's see... £75. Not cheap, but it comes with free shipping. Let's do it. I'll ship it straight to her, let's see if she makes the connection."
"I've got homework today. With Emily. And Molly. What sucks is that I used to look forward to these sessions. Now I dread them. God damn every manipulative Ceremonial Magician to hell. Well. What cannot be avoided must be endured, as I'm sure Emily would say."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628231424-1

"Good afternoon, my heart. Looking forward to today's homework?" Emily said. "To be honest, not really," Bore said. "I would have thought the idea of two girls competing to give you pleasure would be a pleasant thought." "Well. Yes. But I don't want to see you miserable." "We shall manage somehow, my love," she said. "I guess."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628231458-1

"Hey, guys." "Hi, Molly," he said. "When's the funeral?" she said. "What?" "I assumed someone died, from the way the two of you look." "Let's just head up to the room, get this over with," Bore sighed. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 5 20220628231521-1

"Here we are. Molly. Bore. Shall I open the envelope?" Emily said. "Sure, go ahead," he said. "Oral tradition lies at the heart of Ceremonial Magic. In today's homework, let the Teaching Assistant guide you in giving and receiving oral pleasure." "Yeah, that's about what I expected. I take it the dress code involves moonlight?" "Indeed. Well, it will not get any better for waiting, I suppose," she said. "I'm sorry, my love." "Do you even listen to yourself, Emily? Like, Oh I am sorry, my beloved Knight. Duty doth be Long and Hard, like Thy Cock." "Be nice, Molly," he said. "I am being nice, Bore. Emily, you're totally radiating unhappiness here. You need to learn to let go a little." "Timbiktu, Molly. Just remember." "Oh do be quiet, Master. I'm doing this for you. Trust me, you'll be happy with me this time," she said. "More of your voices?" "Nope. Just experience. Emily, you're freaking out, which is making Bore freak out, which is leaking all over our bond. It's giving me a headache." "What's leaking where?" he said. "Our bond? Like, I can feel strong emotions through it? I guess it only works one way, since you're not feeling anything from me." "Either that, or I'm just blind ro this, like to a lot of things. So you can sense emotions?" "Only strong ones. Anger, Frustration, Fear. Lust. Right now the two of you are like amping each other up. Could you stop it, please," Molly said. "So you can feel when I'm horny?" I hardly need the bond for that, Master. I'm a Ceremonial Mage, it's what I do. But right now all I'm getting is frustration and anger, and that's not really useful. So quiet down. Please, Master, I am not your enemy in this, or anything else." "I'll try. I'm sorry, Emily," he said. "Emily, I share a special bond with Bore. One you can never fully understand." "You are not helping here, Molly." "Quiet being the operative wod, Master. But the two of you share a bond I can never be part of. Whenever he looks at you, when he forgets I'm here, I can feel the love shining through the bond. It hurts a little, that I know it will never be for me. But it's there nonetheless. So I need you to stop freaking out about me stealing your boyfriend becaise I'm better at sucking cock. That would never happen. Instead I'm going to teach you, because that is what Master deserves," she said. "Molly..." "I told you to be quiet, Master. Anyway, you're not needed here, go pester Chloe or something." "What?" Bore said. "I brought a couple of cucumbers as teaching aids. Your cock would just be a distraction. For both of us. Come back in a couple of hours." "Are you okay with this, Emily?" "Just go, my heart. I'd rather be nibbling cucumbers than watching her suck your thing," she said. "I guess Molly's intervention might be necessary. First lesson, no nibbling," he said. "And that is why I am the master at this, Master, and you are not. Nothing wrong with some nibbling, in the right time and space. Now go away, you're disrupting my lecture," Molly said. "Yes, Miss Teacher."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next