Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:37 pm

"Katie? Wait, are you saying she's a..." Emily said. "Lesbian? No, definitely not. Bisexual, I'm pretty sure. I've caught her staring at your ass several times," Bore said. "My ass?" "Did I mention your ass looks awesome? All that training's really paid off." "I... I..." she said. "My point, though, was that Katie has exellent taste. This isn't just the spell messing with my eyes, you look stunning. Any man would want you. But I'm the one who intends to keep you." "Bore... my family..." "There's nothing you can say to make me walk away. Now, let's get going, we're going to be late for class. But first..." he said. "What are you... mmmhpf."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104725-1

"I've missed you, Emily. Don't abandon me like that next time," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104741-1

"Are you crazy? Someone could see us!" she said. "Let them. There's nothing we can't handle together," Bore said. "My Father would have a heart attack if he saw this." "So what. Your father already has plenty of reasons for wanting me dead, he just doesn't know it yet. But if you want me to stop, just tell me you don't want this. See?"
Time seems to pause as the two of them cling together. Bore can feel Emily's lithe body pressed against his, the beat of her heart.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104810-1

"Hi, Bore. Emily. I see the rumours of your breakup are overstated?" "Oh, hi Katie," he said. "Katie! Oh gods, what did you see?" Emily said. "Nothing I'm sure she hasn't seen before." "Aye. But, Bore. Try to be a little more careful. The Court ain't like us. Shit could get real, fast," Katie said. "Pick the meanest looking guy in the pub..." "... and kick 'im in the balls. Aye, I know. Most people don't start with demi-gods, but I'll never again say ya lack ambition." "Did anyone else see us?" Bore wondered. "Nah, I kept a lookout. I was starting to wonder when ye'd come up for air, though. A reconciled lovers tiff, I take it?" "Something like that, yeah." "Well, if the two of you are done snogging, shall we head inside. Can't be late for class," Katie said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104900-1

"You're in a suspiciously good mood, considering we're heading for Ceremonial Magic class," Bore said. "Aye, well... I just had some good family news, cheered me right the fudge up. Not even Sarah can spoil mah mood today," Katie said. "That's good."

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104913-1

"Welcome to yet another Ceremonial Magic class. Surprisingly enough everyone is present. For once," Sarah said. "Morning Prof," Bore said. "Miss Maclachlan, I know you live in the hope that if you jusr keep not handing in the written assignment, I will forget about it. I assure you this is a flawed supposition." "Oops." "Let me reiterate that you will not graduate this course without handing it in, and that I have told Torman to make sure you understand. For some reaon he seems the only teacher you'll actually listen to," Sarah said. "Miss Sarah, I had something to ask you?" he said. "Shortly, Bore. Katiem have I made myself clear? Good. I shall assume this is the last time this topic comes up. Now, Bore. How do you intend to inconvenience me today?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628104934-1

"There was a case of mistaken communication last week, Professor. Emily and I had no plans of changing our pair assignment for this coursework," Bore said. "Is that so. That seems... quite different from what I heard last time, Miss Pendragon. Are you certain you are not being... pressured into this? I am aware you are not without resources of your own, but if there's any element of coercio here..." Sarah said. "Not at all, Professor. It was just the result of a misunderstanding between the two of us. I was wrong to upset the wonderful group dynamics at lay within our groups over such a small thing. I ask your forgiveness," Emily said. "Not a word, Katie," Bore whispered. "Well, when you put it like that, Princess Pendragon, it is of course no problem. No apology required, we shall go back to the groups that worked so well before." "Thank you, Miss Sarah." "With that out of the way, let us look at the role of voice control in Ceremonial Magic. In front of each of you is a voice recorder. I want you to record yourself talking, and with that as a base we shall analyze your voice for ways to make it more persuasive," Sarah said.
The class is actually really interesting. Turns out Bore's voice doesn't sound anything like what he thought. He feels more charismatic.
"And that concludes today's session. As always, your homework assignment is in the white envelope," Saeah said. "My place again, Emily?" Bore asked. "As always, dearest Knight. I shall se you tomorrow evening," she said. "It's a date. " "Bore, would you mind staying behind, I had some clarifications to make," the professor said. "Sure, Miss Sarah. I'll see you later, Emily," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105209-1

"Something happened 10 days ago, Bore. I do not know what, and I despise being kept in the dark," she said. "What happened, Miss Sarah?" he said. "Don't play me for a fool, Bore. A confluence stronger than any I've felt in... many years. And immediately afterwards the future Queen of the Court in Exile runs away from her Evoker boyfriend. Something happened, and you were at the heart of it." "I have no idea, Miss Sarah. I had a few drinks, and went to bed early. You know how bad Evokers are at sensing stuff." "Have it your way, Mr. Bore. But I will find out. Eventually," she said. "Find out what, Miss Sarah?" Anyway. I am glad the two of you got back together for this assignment, Bore. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun to pair you up with Molly. Do... enjoy." "Thanks. I think," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105340-1

"Miss, can I help you?" Bore said.
She stares blaringly at him. She's only had about a quarter of the glass, but if you weigh 5 pounds soakin wet, that's still enough to get you quite drunk. Bore pours the wood sprite an espresso.
"Do you want to talk about it?" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:00 pm

https://ibb.co/HdJT7sc

She drunkenly walks Bore through a complex network of wood sprite sexual relationships gone horribly wrong. About halfway through the story she's perked up enough that she's starting to flirt conspiciously with Bore, lounging naked in what remains of the margarita.
"I'm all for new experiences, but I'm pretty sure I'd break you if we ever tried anything like that. Or especially that."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105444-1

As she leaves, she slips Bore a £50 note, and a phone number. Bore, somewhat reluctantly, bins the card once she's out of sight. Even ignoring the physical incompabilities, that girl was a whole 'nother level of crazy.
"Poor Bore. Sucks when you've got to be the responsible adult in the room, doesn't it?" Chloe said. "Yeah. Well, I also think her eyes were bigger than any of her available orifices, so it was never a particularly good idea," he said. "Oh, you'd be surprised. They do some really awesome intimate massages." "Well, I gues I'll never find out."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105559-1

"We're closing for the night now, sorry sir. I mean xir." "It's me, Jenny," Bore said. "Oh... My Lord. I am sorry. How may I serve you?" she said. "You don't mind keeping open for a little longer?" "For you? Of course not. Anything for you, My Lord."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105705-1

"Actually, I found you something. Another rose," he said. "Yes, My Lord. How may I serve you?" she said. "Go grab me my regular coffee, would you. And lock the door." "The door...? Yes, My Lord." "See you," Bore said.
Jenny seems more confident, her motions smooth as she approaches Bore.
"That was quick," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105720-1

Without a word she kneels before him, holding the coffee up as an offering.
"Thanks, Jenny."

https://ibb.co/wM8nyzh

Jenny reaches out towards Bore's groin, unzipping his pants and freeing his manhood. It's already hard in anticipation.
"Service with a smile. And a good cup of joe as well."

https://ibb.co/YP7Z76J

Jenny keeps her hands obediently behind her back. She's not quite able to deep-throat Bore yet, but otherwise the technique is great. He feels himself getting closer to release.
"I'm going to cum, Jenny. Don't spill a dtop."

https://ibb.co/x3SM1ts

Bore pushes her head down, ejaculating deep inside her. He can feel her throat working frantically to swallow it all.
"Very good, Jenny." "Than you, My Lord," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105829-1

"And the coffee is gone. I guess it's time to head home. I'll see you later, Jenny," he said. "Goodbye, My Lord. Please cum again," she said. "Oh, I intend to."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628105850-1

"That girl's a lot of fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:34 am

Making camp on the Paths in Elswhere
"Yeah, sure... I just wish I knew more. That I could be better at this. The University Library is useless, it's all focused on ER stuff. But we know there's magic that predates Anglo-Saxon fucking history. Actual battle-field medicine. Which would be useful. But I can't find it," Dylan said. "Have you asked Emily?" Bore said. "What do you mean?" "The Court's been doing this for 1500 years. Maybe she knows something." "Yeah, sure, but... can I just ask? She's the Pendragon. The Crown Princess. Like, Diana, but magical. I can't just ask her," Dylan said. "Why not? Emily, love. Could you help us out?" Bore said. "Yes, dearest Knight?" she said. "Dylan is trying to work on Court healing techniques, but can't find any references. You wouldn't happen to know anything?" "I am no healer, though I know some spells. Healing techniques are usually too subtle even for Enchanters, one of my tutors would be a better teacher. But I shall try." "Thanks, Emily. Anything would help," Bore said. "Dylan, do you know anything about regeneration spells? If not, let me show you one that might be useful," she said. "Great. Thanks, Emily."

"I've got another homework assignment with Emily today. I wonder what we're doing today? Please, God, let it be more handstand splits? I promise I'll be good if you just give me this one thing. I better head back to the Crowley."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628115223-1

"So we are back here again, dear knight. It feels like a lifetime ago," Emily said. "Indeed. Would you mind not freaking out at me like that next time," Bore said. "Next time I find a fifteen hundred year old conspiracy aimed at letting my boyfriend steal my throne?" "It's not your throne, it's your father's. Anyway. No, just... don't assume I've got bad intentions. I really don't." "And how can I be certain?" she said. "Because I love you? Isn't that enough?" "Love...? Are you certain? Or is it just the kind of thing boys say to girls in the Old World to get them to undress?" "Yes?" he said. "Yes... to what part of the question?" "All of it. Yes, I love you. Yes, I'm certain. And yes, it's the kind of things boys say to girls to get them to undress. Though in this particular case, just saying 'time to do our homework' also seems to work." "Are you so certain this will involve nudity again? What was last week's homework?" Emily said. "You haven't done it yet? Maybe we could do it together... Just out of curiosity, do you know how to do a handstand?" "Why?" "No, nothing. Nothing at all. Anyway, I guess I've done it with Molly already, so too late. Though I'd be more than happy to help you complete your half of it," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628115405-1

"What. Did. You. Do. With. Molly?" she said. "That's a rather fierce look," he said. "My boyfriend is doing sexual things with the queen of whores, and yet I am supposed to ignore it?" "Well, next time don't leave me lying around like lost luggage, waiting for another girl to pick me up. Oh, don't look at me like that. Nothing happened. Well, I didn't touch her. She never had the intentio of doing the assignment anyway." "I shall take you at your word. For now. But we shall return to this conversation later. For now, let us focus on our own assignment," Emily said. "After you, my lady." "Ever the gentleman." "And as an added bonus I get to watch your ass when you're walking up the stairs," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:25 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628115452-1

"Shall we see what Sarah has planned for us this time?" Emily said. "Sure. You do the honors this time," Bore said. "Let's see. Giving and taking pleasure lies at the heart of Ceremonial Magic. For today's assignment, you will bring your partner to orgasm." "You don't have to do this if you don't want, Emily." "No. I... I have been thinking. About you. And the feeling of your naked skin against mine. I want to try," she said. "What is the dress code?" "Same as before, clad in moonlight. And no, that still does not mean we do this outside." "Okay, let's get undressed," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628115536-1

"I do not know if I will ever get used to this," she said. "Oh, it'll be fine. Don't stop," he said.

https://ibb.co/yyNBdx7

"Are you not getting undressed?" Emily said. "I'm just enjoying the show, it's been too long. May I say that I appreciate you taking off your bra first? I love that look on you," Bore said. "I remember, yes. Are you intending to wait until I am completely naked before getting undressed?" "Yes? I'm not going to miss a second of this." "And yet you have seen me naked before," she said. "Some things I can never get enough of. And there's a different enjoyment to watching you undress for me," he said.

https://ibb.co/VTX1Z1T

"How did I get such a perverted boyfriend?" she said. "Just lucky, I guess," he said.

https://ibb.co/tpf9B1k

"The show is over. Your turn," Emily said. "I don't see you averting your gaze," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/M5cLLsz

"Turnabout is fair play. Maybe you are rubbing off on me?" she said. "Now there's a pleasant thought. And rubbing off while thinking of you. But that may be too much information," he said. "I almost fear to ask you what that means." "I'd be happy to demonstrate later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:12 pm

"If you lie down, I will try to relieve you. Though you will have to guide me, I have never done anything like this before," Emily said. "First it's my turn," Bore said. "Is that not what I've been saying." "No, I meant that it was my turn to give you an orgasm. Give and take pleasure, the assignment said," "Bore..." she said. "Yes?" "This is a terrible idea. I must remain a virgin until I marry. Tjis relationship is already a slap in my Father's face, but there are lines I cannot cross." "Don't worry, I'll protect your virginity. But the assignment said giving and taking pleasure. If you wanted to cheat you could have done it while you still had your underwear," he said. "This is all quite strange already. Are you sure." "Trust me. Can you do that for me, Emily? I would never do anything to hurt you." "I... I... yes. Yes, I will trust you. I should have trusted you over Nimue. What do you want me to do?" she said. "Just lie down on the bed." "On the bed? Bore!" "Dom't worry, your virginity is safe, your chastity not so much. Now lie down," he said.

https://ibb.co/cY88TDf

"I... I will trust you," she said.

https://ibb.co/Z1CxHZ1

"Oh... you feel so... close. This feels totally different than last time," Emily said. "Try to relax, you're almost shivering. You'll enjoy this, I promise," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/1sjwhnW

"O... that feels nice," she said.

https://ibb.co/FmTqxrR

"Mmmmmm." "I love you," he said. "I love you too."

https://ibb.co/NmDLqHT

"You've got abs most girls would kill for, did you know that?" Bore said. "It must be a coincidence, since I got them learning how not to get killed," Emily said.

https://ibb.co/4FR57Wv
https://ibb.co/tMzKpnj
https://ibb.co/FBdNhmQ

"Thank you for trusting me, Emily. Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:46 pm

https://ibb.co/sPrpvHD

"I feel... exposed. What are you intending to do?" Emily said. "Just relax and enjoy. Close your eyes, and focus on what you are feeling," he said.

https://ibb.co/Wswby0S

"Bore...?"

https://ibb.co/HzPt6T4
https://ibb.co/S5rYMmy

Emily gives a soft moan, but she's wriggling away. She's probably not ready for this yet.
"I think this can wait until next time, right Emily?" he said.

https://ibb.co/Nyyqk5j

"That feels... strange. Nice. Keep going," she said.

https://ibb.co/7bvwcvb

"Oh god... Bore... that was wonderful. I never imagined... I am feeling so weak I can barely move," Emily said. "Well, that does leave me with a big problem," he said. "What? Oh... yeah, just... let me catch my breath, my body is still shaking." "Just relax. Let me show you what I meant about rubbing off on you."

https://ibb.co/VwfwXGJ

"What do you usually think about when you stroke yourself like that?" she said. "Depends. But right now I'm thinking of you. Of the sound you made when you reached orgasm, the soft feel of your breast in my hand, the taste of your juices, the smell of your sweat. Of how beautiful you look, lying there," Bore said. "You make that sound... quite lewd." "Very. I assure you it won't be the last time I jerk off to that memory." "That makes me feel... strange. I worry I may not be quite normal," Emily said. "Nonsense, it's normal for lovers to take pleasure in each other's memory." "So, we are... lovers... now?" "Oh yes. I promised to protect your virginity, not your chastity," he said. "I have enjoyed this so very much. Though I worry it makes me the worst virgin ever." "Oh, we still have two holes left before we get there." "What do you mean?" she wondered. "Nothing at all... By the way, could you do something for me?" "What?" "Could you give it a kiss?" he said. "Give what a kiss?" "It. You know. My penis." "You wish me to give you a blowjob? ... I am sorry, Bore, I am completely exhausted. And also... I do not know if I am ready for that yet," Emily said. "No, not a blowjob. Just a kiss. Give it a peck on the hea, and tell it that it's been a good boy," he said.

https://ibb.co/cQpXJn6

"You have been a very naughty penis. You have filled my thoughts, and likely my dreams, with all kinds of naughty ideas. But I still love you," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:05 am

"Like that?" Emily said. "Yes... just like that. Can I come on your breasts?" Bore said. "My breasts? Oh, sure... I will need a shower after this, anyway." "Just look out for cats while you're there." "Are you okay? Your face looks strange," she said. "Yes... I'm almost there."

https://ibb.co/VD5dP5w

"Well... that made a mess. I need a shower. Hopefully my legs will carry me by now, though I still feel jittery. I have never felt anything like that," she said. "There's a spare towel by the bed. Do you want to shower together?" he said. "I think we both had enough temptation for today. But I will not mind doing it some day." "I'll look forward to it."
"Well. All I can say is that if all my homework had been like this growing up, I likely would have gotten far better grades. I'll just wait for Emily to return. Too bad she took her clothes, I would have enjoyed watching her get dressed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628120917-1

Bore offered to walk the Princess home...
"The House Guardians would not approve, and word would be far too likely to reach my father," she said. "I'll miss you. But at least my bed smells of you," he said. "My dearest pervert. I shall wish you sweet dreams, then."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628121046-1

The Wood Sprite is back. This time she appears almost sober, sipping a beer out of a shot glass.
"Welcome back," he said. "Oh, you're... wait. I think I remember? No. Who are you?" "I'm Bore. I work the bar. And you?"
She introduced herself as Snowdrop.
"Oh... yeah. It's coming back to me. I think. Did I make a spectacle of myself?" she said. "Well, you did strip naked and used your Margarita as a jacuzzi," Bore said. "Yeah, but I didn't do anything really stupid, right?" "No, you were fine." "Now I remember. It's you! Why didn't you ever call?" Snowdrop said. "Because there's no cellphone coverage in Elsewhere?" "That's no excuse, I'm out in Edinburgh practically every night. You could have added me on Bonfire, or something. I would have swiped for you any time." "Yeah, but you seemed quite... busy. Lots of partners, and more than enough trouble. Do you want another shot of beer?" he said. "No, I ditched them. Selfish bastards, let's see how they do without me to stabilize the Quad." "All of them?" "Of course not. I just quit the Quad. I'm srill fucking Tink. And Polexia, but she's always been more of a friend with benefits, if you know what I mean," Snowdrop said. "Sounds like you've been busy, now did you want another drink?" "And then there's Windy and Bonaventure, they were asking me to try out. I haven't been in a trio for a while, it could be fun." "Well, I'd better get back to work. Enjoy your shot," Bore said. "But you know, I've never had an Evoker." "Excuse me?" "I said I'd never had sex with an Evoker," she said. "You don't have some kind of shape-shifting magic, or the ability to change size, right?" "Nope?" "Then I'm pretty sure you'll never have sex with an Evoker. This may come as a surprise, but you're quite small," he said. "Don't be a sizeist. Love, and lust, conquest all obstacles." "Perhaps. I'd better get back to the bar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:46 pm

"I wonder if Emily's at the University. I had an amazing time last night, maybe I can convince her to hang out in my room even if Sarah isn't forcing us?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628121505-1

"Bore! I've been looking everywhere for you. You've gotta come with me." "Why do I get a bad feeling about this, Molly," he said. "You've got to come. Hurry," she said. "Go where?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628121532-1

"Head down to DGN1, there shouldn't be anyone there. Hurry!" she ushered. "What? Why, Molly?" he said "Please? I'll make it worthwhile for you, I promise. Just come!" "What the hell, Molly."
"Sit in the chair," she said. "Not happening. You sound like a drug-addic, Molly. I should never have given you any magic in the first place," Bore said. "Please? Just this once?" "Your feminine mind tricks will not work on me this time, Molly. I can't believe I let you sucker me like this last time." "How about if I give you a blowjob? Will you do it for me then? Please?" she said. "I'm not your goddamned crack-dealer, Molly." "But I'm really good at it! Here, let me show you..." "Get back up, Molly. I'm not getting in that chair, and there's nothing you can offer me that will change my mind. Look, Molly, maybe..." he said. "What if I let you fudge me in the ass?" "You what? Are you crazy?" "I've never tried it. But if it'll change your mind, I'd do anything. Anything at all," she said. "Molly, this isn't healthy. I get that you had a good orgasm, but you're acting completely irrational. I should get you to a healer." "No. It's not that. It's not the pleasure. Or the orgasms. I just... I just... I just need you to get in that circle. Please? I'll let you do anything you want to me, afterwards," Molly said. "If it's not the pleasure, what the hell is it?" "Look, I can't tell you. You'll think I'm crazy." "I just heard you offer to trade your virgin asshole for a magical orgasm. Trying to convince me of your sanity is very much an uphill struggle at this point," Bore said. "I can't." "You did say you'd do anything I wanted. So let's hear it. Or I'm out of here." "Look, I just know. I know if you don't get into that chair, something terrible will happen to me. And to you. Please?" she said. "How do you know?" "I've got voices in my head. Okay? I've never told anyone about it. But sometimes I just know. And if I ignore those voices, something terrible will happen. Like that tentacle monster." "And what do the voices tell you now?" he said. "They never tell me anything. I just know something has to be done, or else. It's never anything good." "Need is the key, Chloe said." "You're not making sense, Bore. I'm supposed to be the crazy one, remember? Not you," she said. "What do you know about sorcerers, Molly?" "They're some kind of arch-mages? Like really powerful, you always hear about them in the old stories. I dunno. They're really rare, I've never met one." "You have, actually. Chloe, who runs the Crowley is a sorceress," Bore said. "Oh? Ooooh... Shit." "Yes. The one you called a stuck-up retarted bitch of a waitress. And refused to tip. Take that as a reminder to be nice to service staff. You never know when they'll turn out to be a dragonslaying sorcerer in disguise." "I didn't know. Why didn't you warn me?" Molly said. "Because you were being a stuck-up bitch, and if Chloe had turned you into a newt it would have been well deserved. Not to mention amusing to watch." "This isn't funny, Bore. We're almost out of time. Stop joking around about that stupid waitress." "My point, though, was that sorcery basically boils down to voices in your head, telling you things you need to know," he said. "What?" "Chloe has no more a Spark tha you do. That's not how her magic works. It works by listening to those voices, and following their hints. And nudging them to help her do what she wants." "The voices are useless," Molly said. "A sorceress lets herself be guided by the voices, and knows how to need the answers." "Like what?" "Well, if you really needed to win a lottery I guess it could help you find the right ticket, I don't know. It's not as if I'm one. But the point is that you're likely not crazy. Well, or at least that the voices aren't because you're crazy," he said. "That's great I guess. But Bore we're almost out of time. Strip down, get in that damned chair, and get your dick hard."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628121913-1

"Why do I need to get my dick hard?" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:43 am

"Because the link won't work unless you're sexually aroused. Why do you think I prance around naked for tentacle horrors? I need tou to get hard so you can give me some magic, so we can both avoid dying horribly. Now? Pretty please?" she said. "This isn't exactly what you'd call an exiting ambience, Molly," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/5LwT9HZ

"Oh... I'm running out of time. We are so srewed. Wait. There's no reason why I need to be outside the circle. At least not if it's you inside. The link should work just fine if I'm inside too." "What are you muttering to yourself?" he said.

https://ibb.co/5KNnHXS

"Get undressed, Bore. I'm going to come and help you," she said. "You don't need to do this, Molly." "Actually I do. Trust me. Or trust my voices at least. Just relax and enjoy." "Oh, if you insist," he said.

https://ibb.co/kQDZKjZ

"I can feel the link, Molly. You've got to stop, if you lose control like this you're gonna chole," he said.

https://ibb.co/fqsFvz1

"You weren't kidding when you said you were good at it," Bore said.

https://ibb.co/gd4S4K9

"If a girl wants both an intact virginity and happy boyfriends, she needs to have some skills. That was a lot of sperm for one dude, though," Molly said. "I can't believe you drank it all. Well done," he said.

https://ibb.co/9cQs4Gg

"The voices have gone silent as well. I guess whatever I did was enough. Though it didn't feel like I got much magic this time," she said. "I was trying to avoid you passing out with my cock down your throat," he said. "Makes sense. But a hard-working girl could do with a tip, you know. Don't you think I've been a good girl? Do't I deserve a little reward?"

https://ibb.co/DR4shKJ

After pleasing Molly, Bore went to the library...

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628122430-1

"Hello, Bore. How foes the world of magic?" Olivia said. "Great, I can feel myself getting stronger almost daily," he said. "What does that even mean... does your protection against scrying get stronger?" "Look, it's only fair I tell you this. I'm really an Evoker, not an Esoteric Mage." "Very funny. I did say I wasn't going to judge you for having a useless magical quirk. And there's no way you could be an Evoker, right?" she said. "Why?" "Like, where's your magic armour? Your giant flaming sword? Your eyes aren't glowing, or anything. You've really got to think through these things before you try bluffing, pick something more believable." "I guess. It was worth trying," Bore said. "You don't need to pretend around me. Not that it would work, there's nothing I don't catch!" "No, you're right. I'm sorry."

"I've got Evoker lessons today. I'm curious what Katie's been up to. There's something going on. I just wish I knew what it was. Maybe Torman has some advice."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628122626-1

"Yo. Bore. Hold up," she said. "Morning Katie. Anything fun happening?" he said. "Way too many family meetings. The Katashi Clan are calling in favors, from us and others." "You mean Akane?" "Well, she's the one sent to negotiate. But this is coming straight from Kyoto, Lord Katashi himself. Something's seriously spooke them," Katie said. "What's happening?" "The Katashi Clan is famous for their Seers. And they say something terrible is coming, that the Confluence 2 weeks ago was the beginning odf somethin big. That whole Pantheons will die before this is over." "Cheerful people. So Akane is here to stop it?" Bore said. "You can't stop something like that. You can just make sure it's not your family that gets run over by the oncoming train." "... whatever is coming this time requires an equally large hammer." "What?" she said. "No, nothing. Nothing important." "Look, Bore. I like you. But you're a terrible liar. You and Emily were at the heart of whatever happened 2 weeks ago, weren't you?" "No," he said. "Did you know you tend to look away and to the left when you try to lie? You've got to be the world's worst poker-player. Which is kinda hilarious, considering how you visualize your power." "Very funny." "So you and Emily stumbled over something. Was it related to the Court?" Katie said. "Yes." "I wonder what part of it got her knickers in a twist. Was it in Elsewhere?" "Yes. Okay. We ran into something in Elsewhere, it wasn't about the end of the world, just... personal. Between me and Emily. No, we're not doing 20 questions. Now let's go, we'l be late," Bore said. "Have you spoken to Akane?" "No, I haven't spoken to random strangers about this. I shouldn't have said anything to you, neither, Katie. Look, if this gets back to Erec I'm a dead man." "Did you fudge Emily? Is the world actually ending 'cause you couldn't keep your dick in your pants?" she said. "No." "Talk about giving her a world shaking orgasm, huh." "fudge off. We found a Glade, near Edinburgh," he said. "There ain't one. Trust me, I'd know." "That's what Emily said as well. But it's there. Like a 5 minutes walk from the Crowley." "Bore, I've been over every path in Elsewhere for hours from here. There's no Glade. Not even the remnants of one," she said. "Yeah, but one popped up two weeks ago. That's what has everyone so excited." "We''ve totally got to go. Have you been back since?" she said. "No. For some strange reason I don't have a burning desire to go back." "Oh, don't be a pussy. How is it?" "Surprisingly nice, actually. There's a huge lake, and the weather is perfect for a swim. Kinda the opposite of the weather here," he said. "And we're not there chilling on the beach right the fucking now, because? Imagine it... A couple of cold beers, some revealing swimwear." "There's a complication. Someone lives there, a woman called Nimue." "The Lady? Well... now you've piqued my interest," Katie said. "What do you know about her?" "Not much. And old Pwer. She's tied to the Arthurian legend, first as the original guardian of Excalibur. Later as godmother of Lancelot. Not a big fan of the Pendragons, from what I know. Which speaks in her favor as far as I'm concerned." "Yeah, she an Emily got on like a house on fire," Bore said. "I imagine. Though why did that get Emily pissed at you?" "Look, Katie. You can't tell anyone about this." "I won't hide something that will hurt mt family, you know that. But beyond that, I promise. Scout's honor," she said. "The Lady said I was destined to be the next King in Exile." "You WHAT?" "Shhh. Not so loud," he said. "Erec's going to have a nuclear meltdown if he finds out." "No shit. You've got to keep this quiet, Katie." "Does Emily know? What am I saying, of course she knows. Jesus Christ on a Pogostick, no wonder she blew a fuse at you," she said. "Indeed. The Lady is one mean bitch. So, excuse me if I'm not in a rush to go hang out in her private beach resort." "You can't hide from shit like this, Bore. Powers are like wolves, they can smell fear." "So what do you suggest? I drag Emily there again? 'Cause that worked great last time," he said. "No. Why don't we go together? You and me. How about Monday, after Thot class?" "What, just show up at the doorstep of a Power?" "Oh, the Lady ain't bad, as powers go. she interacts quite often with us mortals, my dad knew her well. But more importantly, Evokers don't back down. Not to Powers, not Gods, nae to fecking dragons. Can't have you letting the side down," Katie said. "So... let's do this. Moday evening at the portal." "Aye. Now let's head, we'll be late for class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:17 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628124619-1

"So... where's Torman?" Katie said. "No idea. He's usually early," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628124641-1

Bore. Katie. Sorry I'm late. The Confluence stirred the pot a little, but Lord Katashi's envoys have genuinely brought it to full boil. It's a mess," Torman said. "What is a Confluence?" Bore wondered. "Good question, I guess. When you can most spells, the effect is instant. You throw a fireball, you don't wait for several days before it shows up." "Okay?" "There are, however, some spells that require more power than you can deliver directly. Usually you leech ambient energy for days. Sometimes years. Whatever the fudge triggered two weeks ago was years. Likely a lot of them," Torman said. "How do I do that?" "You don't. This is Enchanter magic. And a good reminder that, while Evokers can usually take Enchanters in a straight-up fight, a pissed off Enchantress left to her own devices can ruin your day in... oh so many years." So what did it do?" Bore said. "I'm not totally sure. Obviously a lot of energy went into hiding the Glade you stumbled over. Oh stop pretending. Of course I know. But that's only part of the spell. I don't know what else, though. And that's scaring the hell out of a lot of people right now." "Why?" "Because there are worse things out there than angry gods or pissed off dragons. Something wiped out the Canaanites and the Ashurians. And someone came within a hair's breadth of doing the same to the Court, taking out Merlin, Arthur and doing a full sweep of the Table," Torman said. "Who?" "No idea. Nobody that deals with Gods or Mortals. We call them the Outsidersm but where that is, nobody knows. The Katashi seem convinced they're coming back." "And you believe them?" Bore said. "For a thousand years the Katashi Seerers have been the best prophets available for hire. They don't take payment in cash, but in favors, and now they're calling in those favors as if there is no tomorrow. Which understandably makes people worry there may not be." "Akane and the Fox girl." "Aye. Though for the love of the Gods don't call her that. She's sensitive about her age. She's barely a three-tail, so... 150 years, max? This is probably the first time they've let her down from the mountain," Katie said. "And?" Bore said. "And...? A fox demon is a bad fucking enemy to make. They're not mages, everything is physical. They move like nothing you've ever seen, and they hit like a garbage truck. Only way to fight them is to nuke them from a distance." "So what brings her here?" "She's a bodyguard. Probably also an assassin. The Katashi deal in favors, and over the years that has led to some very powerful creatures owing them. And some very powerful alliances," Torman said. "And Akane?" Bore said. "She's the grand-daughter of the present Lord Katashi. If I was to guess, I'd say she's probably also a Seer, it runs strongly in the prime line of the Clan. But mostly she's here as an ambassador." "I see." "Anyway, today I wanted to spend time talking about how to work with allies in combat. In any pitched battle, Evokers will usually be the tip of the spear, with Enchanters and Healers augmenting their abilities. And that concludes today's lecture. Now, if you kids will excuse me, I need to go find out if the world is ending soon," Torman said. "Do you really think it's that bad?" "No. But there's a lot of room between business as usual and the ens of the world. The question is where on that spectrum our current problems fall. Either way, I've got to go. See you next week." "I've got to head as well. See you on Monday," she said. "See you, Katie," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:29 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628124944-1

"I assumed I would find you here, dearest Knight," Emily said. "You could always drop me a message, you know," Bore said. "I lack your fondness for modern technology, if I'm to talk to you, better to meet up in person. I wanted to ask, shall we continue our weekly dates?" "I'd love to. But let's keep them in this world for now, I don't want a repeat of the last one." "No. How about going back to the Khukuri? I miss their food, and it feels like the warmth inside could help chase away some of the darkness outside," she said. "I'd love that. And if the food doesn't work, I'd be happy to try chasing away the darkness myself." "Thank you. I know you will. Until we meet again, my dearest Knight." "See you tomorrow evening," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628125038-1

"Hold up, Bore! I've been thinking... maybe we can meet up again? Soon?" Molly said. "Where the hell did you come from?" he said. "Isn't there anything I can do that you want? I'm really good at some things..." "Apart from sex? Look, there's one thing. We've gotten access to a Portal, and have started exploring Elsewhere. Why don't you join us?" "Why? I do Ceremonial Magic, remember? I'm no Evoker or Enchanter," she said. "You're a Sorceress as well, though. Isn't it time for you to learn about your powers?" "I don't know. Do you really think going to Elsewhere is what will unlock my Sorcery?" "I'm positive," he said. "Okay, then I'll do it..." "Awesome!" "... on one condition. That we meet up now and then? So you can give me magic, and I can give you a blowjob?" Molly said. "I don't know. Emily will kill me if she finds out." "Then don't tell her. But I'd much rather get the energy I need from you than from some perv in Elsewhere. Isn't it better... for both of us?" I won't make a habit of sneaking out behind her back so you can blow me. That really feels like a shitty thing for a boyfriend to do," Bore said. "Of course not." "Thank you for understanding." "It won't just be blowjobs. I've got other skills as well. Wouldn't want you to get bored. Do you like my butt?" she said. "Damnit, Molly." "Look, let's do this one time, first. Then if you like it, we can do it again another time. It's not as if we're hurting anyone. Ad in return I'll come along to Elsewhere and learn sorcery." "I don't know..." he said. "Please, Bore? Just this once? Tonight, at DGN1? I'll make it worth your while, I promise. Please!" "Damn. Okay. This once. Tonight?" "Yes! Thank you, Bore, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou," she said. "See you then, Molly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:52 am

"I promised Molly I'd meet her at DGN1 tonight. This feels like a really bad idea. I'm just really bad at saying no to a woman begging me. Anyway, it's likely to be a very pleasant bad idea. As long as Emily doesn't walk in on us halfway through. She did mention... splits and handstands. I really have a thing for flexible girls."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628125518-1

"The place is epty. Probably for the best, I don't think I want to be interrupted in mid ritual. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for Molly this time."

https://ibb.co/K5fNsSk

"Bore. Finally. It was getting chilly here, waiting for you," Molly said. "I guess that can happen when you forget to get dressed. Did you wait long?" he said. "Not really. Long enough to warm up and do some stretching. Have a seat, let's start the show." "So, same as last time?" "No, I prefer to mix things up. Keeps the cusyomer hungry, you know. Not that you're a customer or anything," she said. "Of course not. So... how about those stances from homework assignment? I remember something about a handstand?" "We... could? Or I had this thing I brought. I thought we could try it."

https://ibb.co/5h5Gs1p

"You're going to put that thing in your ass?" Bore said.

https://ibb.co/HdFsq5Y

"Yeah? I mean... I tried a buttplug before. Once," she said.

https://ibb.co/XVcGD16

"I just don't want you to get tired of me," she said. "I don't think I'd ever get tired of your blowjobs, Molly. Don't worry," he said. "Do you like what you see, Bore? Do you find me pretty? Desirable...?"

https://ibb.co/WsZw0BL

"Do you want me to do the splits? Like this? If not like this, just tell me what you want. I'll do anything for you," she said. "You're doing fine, Molly. Just hold that pose. No matter what happens, hold that pose," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:21 am

https://ibb.co/HtS98qC

"You will do... anything... for me. From now on, when we're alone like this, I want you to call me... Master," Bore said. "Anything... anything for you. YES! Yes Master. Oh God... yes... thank you Master," Molly said.

https://ibb.co/wwQZ71K
https://ibb.co/ts8PWtZ

"What are you doing, Master? Oh God! Careful!" she said. "It's only one finger. There will be more. What do you say?" he said.

https://ibb.co/sJC7KS0

"Thank you, Master," Molly said.

https://ibb.co/dpQMSbV

"Remember, Molly. Today you become mine. Everything you have, everything you are, belongs to me," Bore said. "Yes, Master," she said.

https://ibb.co/YkPY7mD

"Ooooooooooh," she moaned.

https://ibb.co/pWnhfPn

"It's too much... Oh God. Please. Master. I can't," Molly said.

https://ibb.co/PG5HM1x

"That was weird. The last I can remember was Molly standing outside the circle, getting undressed. I remember... there was something in her eyes. And a memory. Shit. I remember being summoned to the inside of one of those circles. Does that make me an Elsewhere peeper in a previous life? I probably shouldn't leave Molly here. Like this. That seems like ut would be prone to misunderstandings."

https://ibb.co/dbP0KY2

"Master... no more. It's so good. I can't stand it anymore..." Molly mumbled. "Master? Master... Oh... shit. I remember. She's going to want to fucking kill me when she finally wakes up," Bore thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:24 am

"Master... my ass is yours. And my virginity. Everything I have. I am yours. Forver," she said. "Err... Molly? Snap out of it, Molly. You're dreaming," Bore said. "Master? I'm sorry... I passed out." "Yeah, well... you don't need to keep calling me that. It's okay."

https://ibb.co/0rDq35P

"Wow, you really filled up my ass. I can't believe how hot that was, you were... like a totally different man. So majestic... and forceful and... intense," Molly said. "If only you knew," he said.

https://ibb.co/8cFZSy8

"So I only call you Master when we're together like this?" she said. "Yeah, that'd probably be best. I could see it causing misunderstandings," Bore said. "I don't mind. I belong to you, nothing else matters." "Are you sure you're okay? Did you hit your head?" "The voices agree. For the first time I can remember, I'm in... harmony. What I want and what I need is one. And it's you," Molly said. "Look, if this is about you getting magic, I'm sure we can find out something that's not so..." "Don't you feel it? We're still linked. Even without the magic circle. Your magic flows into me, continously. It's like standing in a gentle rain of happiness. You said I was yours, and that you'd protect me. Forever." "I did? I... did. fudge. Yes, I did," he said. "Is it draining you? Are you feeling weaker?" "No. I can barely sense the link, almost no energy is flowing. Emily is not going to like this. God damnit. Molly?" "Yes, Master?" she said. "Please don't ever call me that unless we're somewhere private. Alone. Having sex. Okay, it's late. we should go home. Sleep. Maybe all this will make sense in the morning." "Of course. Let me go to my room, get my things, then we can go." "Go where?" he said. "To your bedroom, of course. I am yours, forever, remember?" "No. Look, I'm glad you had a come-to-Jesus experience, and you seem happier and stuff. And if you really want, we can hang out more. But I've got things to do. Girls to date. Prophecies to avoid. I'm not ready fot a shotgun marriage just yet."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628130745-1

"We're at the ring, Bore, come join us. You're late, so we've already started," Katie said. "Started... what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:07 am

https://ibb.co/khhChn4

"Hey, Bore. Come join us, we're just having a drink and playing stip poker," Katie said. "Well, that explains the state of undress, at least. Hi, Bella," he said. "Hey, Bore. Hope you don't mind? We got bored waiting for you, and Katie suggested a quick game," Bella said. "I don't mind, no. Nice abs, by the way... I'm almost jealous," he said.

https://ibb.co/GtkCPSb

"And here I thought you were looking a little higher up?" Bella said. "Well, nice tits too," Bore said. "Ah figured ya like it. You've got two gorgeous half-naked girls here. What more could you need?" Katie said. "A glass, and some cards?" "Aye. There you go." "So how is this played?" he said. "It's just poker. You know how to play, right?" Bella said. "Somewhat, yes." "Simple rules; 5 card straight, lowest hand strips," Katie said. "Sounds like we're going to be out of clothe pretty quickly at that rate," Bore said. "Aye, that's the good part. Once ye're out of clothe we move to forfeits." "You know what, I'm just going to play along. Deal cards." "There you go," Katie said. "Who goes first?" "I've got a pair of Queens." "I see a pair of queens as well. Oh, wait... you're talking about the cards? I've got nothing, highest card is a King," he said. "I've got three of a kind, so it looks like you strip," Bella said. "Sure. So I'm the only one who strips this time?" "Aye. My dad used to say you don't need to run faster than the wolves, you just need to run faster than the slowest guy. Same with strip poker," Katie said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628131038-1

"Looks like I've caught up with you guys already," Bore said. "Aye. Have a glass, next round," Katie said. "Sure. Crap, I've got a pair." "I've got a flush," Bella said. "And Katie's got a full house. Damn, are you sure you guys didn't rig this game?" he said. "Looks like poker just isn't your game. On the positive side, I like what I see. Startin' to look forward to the forfeits," Bella said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628131132-1

"You'd be surprised what I can do with poker cards. Anyway, hand me that bottle, I'll just drown my sorrows," Bore said. "Ah think yer gonna be stripping again, Bore. I've got a straight flush, Queen high," Katie said. "Maybe. How about you, Bella?" "I've got a flush. Sorry, Bore. Well, not that sorry. Let's see what yer packing," she said. "Ah, not so fast. Straight flush, King high. Looks like you're down to panties, Bella. That'll teach you to mock my poker skills," he said. "I'm a commando, Bore, I ain't wearing no panties. Which might be a problem when playing strip poker, I guess," Bella said. "I can't see the problem, to be honest. You look stunning," he said.

https://ibb.co/Qjfwzkv

"Aye, I know. C'mon Coppertop, next round," Bella said. "You're out of clothes, Bella. What are you playing for?" Bore said. "Forfeits, as Katie said. If I lose, the winner gets to boss me around a little. Within reason, of course." "You know what, you're both crazy. I'm just going to play cards." "Feck. Nothin'. Queen high," Katie said. "Bella?" "I've got a pair of twoos. Ain't much, but at least it's better than Katie's," she said. "Indeed. I've got nothing as well, but King high. Looks like you're the slowest one here, Katie... your shirt goes to the wolves." "No problem, ah was feelin' overdressed anyway. Hand me the bottle, would you Pup?" Katie said.

https://ibb.co/ggQQG5Z

"Deal cards, puppy. I meanr Bella. And pass me that bottle before you kill it, Katie," Bore said. "Ain't nobody except Coppertop here who gets to call me Pup, Bore. But that's okay, I forgive you. This time," Bella said. "No worries. I've got a pair of Aces. You guys?" "I'm safe, three of a kind," Katie said. "Bella?" "Crap, and here I was hoping Bore would win that round. I've got nothin'. So, Coppertop, what's on your mind?" Bella said.

https://ibb.co/Jj1rrvc

"Katie?" "Oh, nothin' too rough. For starters. What do you think Bella's favorite position is?" Katie said. "I'm going to have to go doggy," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:19 am

"Ain't that the truth. Hey, Bella, why dun you demonstrate?" Katie said. "Well, this should be interesting," he said. "Like what you see, Bore?" "Yeah, she looks stunning. Are you okay, Bella?"

https://ibb.co/4RNJnVf

"Oh, aye, I ws more or less hoping for something like that. Deal cards, Katie, I can see Bore's cock straining to get out, I think he enjoyed the show," Bella said. "You're both sex fiends, I love it," he said. "I've got a pair of Jacks. You guys," Katie said. "Crap. Pair of sixes," Bore said. "Three of a kind. Time to unleash the beast, Bore," Bella said. "Damn." "Nice ass. So, do we keep going?" "Oh, yes. Definitely. Deal cards," he said.

https://ibb.co/cb75cB0

"I've got a pair of eights," Bella said. "Pair of Queens here. Katie?" Bore said. "Oh, you're gonna like this. Four of a kind. Bend over, Bella," she said. "I thought we'd already done this? Not that I'm protesting, it's a spectacular view," he said.

https://ibb.co/7jz5w1m

"Come over here, Bore. You should feel her pussy, it's drenched. You want this badly, don'y you, Bella?" Katie said. "Bella?" "Get your ass over here, Bore. I ain't asking twice," Bella said. "Wow."

https://ibb.co/PDctK0b

"Aye, Bella's something else, ain't she. Almost makes me wish I had a cock for the night, a strap-on just ain't the same," Katie said. "Harder, Bore. Grab my hair. Faster! Oh yes... Bore, almost... almost... Harder!" Bella said.

https://ibb.co/rfmxDyQ

"Aw, already? And here I was getting ready to tag-team you," Katie said. "You're a freak of nature, Katie. And you're amazing, Bella, I've never felt anything like that," Bore said. "Aye? Well, I went easy on you since it's the first time. Maybe I won't next time? Ain't a lot of people that can keep up with a Werewolf in bed, but Evokers usually have the stamina. And they tend to heal scratches easily," Bella said.

https://ibb.co/Y0V1Y33

"I'm up for a challenge. Though it'll have to be another day," Bore said. "Aye, just go ahead. I've got some things to talk to Bella about first. See you at Uni tomorrow," Katie said. "Looking forward to seeing you both, then." "Later, Bore," Bella said. "I'm off."
"I've got a date with Emily tonight. First date after our... rather disastrous date to Elsewhere. Hopefully this one will go better. I just want to get back to how things were. And then there's... Molly. What do I even want to tell her about that? Do I wait, and hope Molly doesn't say anything weird? I can just imagine that scene, yeah. I could see how a girlfriend might misunderstand that. And with Molly acting like a puppy who got into the weed cabinet, there's no way it won't come out. I guess... I guess I should confess to Emily. Tell her what's going on, ask for advice, and forgiveness. Though... confess to what? I mean, yes... I was there to get a free lap dance. I'd like to think I had a noble cause, but Emily might not see it that way. But the rest of it... I have no idea what happened. Does claiming a demon possessed you and fucked a stripper count as better, or worse, than just admitting to fucking the stripper in the first place? This damn thing is eating at me. Even if it doesn't blow up spectacularly, it will eat at ourrelationship like poison. I need to tell her. Time to take my medicine like a man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:59 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628142513-1

"Good evening, dearest Knight. How are you?" she said. "Hi, Emily..." he said. "What is it, Bore. You do not look yourself." "Katie told me I've got the worst poker face ever. Is that true?" "Oh yes. You have the most wonderfully expressive face, your emotions are never far from the surface. It is one thing I fell in love with, you are so different from the guarded plotting of the Court," she said. "Well. Maybe that will make this easier? Hopefully you'll believe me." "What are you trying to tell me, Bore." "I screwed up. With Molly... I'm sorry," he said. "Sorry for... what, Bore? Are you saying that you wish to break up? That you would rather be dating Molly?" "No! Nothing like that. I love you, Emily. Nothing will ever change that. But I made a mistake. A bad one," he said. "So you had sex with her?" "No, I mean, yes. technically, but... I should start from the beginning." "You probably should, yes. If you make this really good it is even possible I shall let you continue to the end," Emily said. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but Molly is a Sorceress." "She is a what...?" "I found out because of the homework assignment. You know, the one where you went missing? Anyway, she's totally untrained, and she was sure the voices were a sign she was crzy. But they kept telling her that she needed to use me in a Ceremonial Magic rite. Or something terrible would happen to her," Bore said. "So voices in her head told you to sleep with her? Well... that is a novel excuse, at least." "No, nothing like that. But we discovered the link through the circle, which allows monsters to pay Ceremonial Magicians for their services, worlks just fine on Evokers as well. Much better, in fact." "That is... actually unsurprising. Your power is similar enough to the creatures of Elsewhere," she said. "Anyway, I figured having a Sorceress along to elsewhere would be good; it would help her explore her skills, and it would help our team become stronger." "Perhaps. Though relying on the gifts of a Sorceress is foolish, Bore. They do things for their own reasons." "Anyway, she agreed. But only if I let her take Magic from me again. Evidently Evoker magic... tastes... different than the magic they get from monsters. Sweeter, and more potent," Bore said. "An Evoker's Spark is tied to the divine. I can certainly imagine it would feel better than something derived from a Defiler. So that is when you had sex with her?" "I guess? I can't remember clearly. It's all a blur." "Poor Bore. You finally ger to take her virginity, and you do not even remember it. You have my heartfelt sympathy," Emily said. "It wasn't her virginity..." "Then what... oh. Oh my. Really? Does that not hurt?" "A little, first time, I guess? Don't ask me, I haven't experienced it myself. But something happened during that ritual. Something took control of me," he said. "Something what?" "She was only supposed to to her Ceremonial Magic routine. Which obviously does not involve any touching, since usually it's some kind of lecherous monster on the other side of the circle." "Clearly there was some kind of lecherous monster inside the circle this time, too. Get to your point," she said. "Something possessed me. I could see what was happening, but not control it. It's all hazy, and still coming back to me. But it took over, and then things went... downhill." "Was it something from Elsewhere? Was the portal open?" "No. It was something from inside me. Something powerful. It... it recognized the scene. The priestess waiting for him. The offering," he said. "You are beginning to scare me, Bore." "He had been there before. Four times. Four names. Ailidh. Conwenna. Keitha. Nimue... Emily?" "Those names. The ladies of the Coven. And Nimue, their greatest student. What is going on, Bore. Who are you?" she said. "I don't know... Emily, I need you. I need you to help me." "So something... powerful... possessed uou, and had sex with Molly, with your body. Something linked to the Coven, Horned God save us. Is that all?" "No. It gets worse," Bore said. "Of course it does. Do you know, I think I preferred our last date?" "Whoever possessed me formed a... a bond. Between me and Molly. It told her she belonged to me. Forever." "A bond? What kind of bond?" Emily said. "She draws magic directly from me now. And she's... different. Like she found Jesus or something." "It is quite possible she did indeed find a God. It sounds like the link between a God and a Chosen. Is the bond draining you of power?" "I can feel it, but it's almost nothing. Like a pair every hour or so," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628142623-1

"It sounds like a spirit link, yes. It also sounds like whicj´hever God did this was master of the Coven. They were his Chosen," Emily said. "Is that bad? You say the Coven as if they were devil worshippers or something," Bore said. "People have certainly called them that. And worse. Three Sorceresses. Together they were equal to Merlin, his dark mirror. Nimue was their student, and later his lover. But she betrayed him in the end, when the Knights rode for their last fight, she was nowhere to be found." "So... Molly is now his Chosen? Whoever he is?" "No. Her bond is to you, if you can still sense it. Congratulations on your first Follower, your Divine Highness," she said. "This isn't funny, Emily." "I laugh, because otherwise I will cry. You come to beg forgiveness for straying, and end up accidentally letting me know you have been ridden by a God, and acquired a Chosen? What am I to do with you?" "Stay with me? I can't do this without you, you are my anchor... Without you I am adrift. Alone," he said. "Bore..." "Please, Emily? I'm sorry! Just... don't go. Don't run away like last time." "How can I run away, you are always in my heart. Oh Bore, you truly do not make my life easy," Emily said. "Pray not for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a dufficult one. I will always be there to carry the load with you." "Then I shall find a God, and pray for strength. For both of us. We shall surely need it." "So you forgive me?" he said. "There's nothing to forgive. Mortal understanding of morals hardly applies to a God. The good ones do what they must, the evil ones what they will." "I'm not a god." "Not yet, no. I just pray that if you become one, you'll still remember the man I fell in love with," she said. "Look, I'm a student. I've got some magic, but I'm no Power. And while I didn't actually sign up to fudge Molly in the ass, I did go there knowing she'd put on a peep show for me." "Yes. I am aware." "And you're not angry? I am sorry. I never wanted to do anything to hurt you," Bore said. "Am I... angry? Perhaps. A little. But it will change nothing, and only give me a heartache. Whatever crazy force is driving this forward does seem to have a... sexual... vibe to it. Or did you think most Chosen are initiated by anal intercourse? Perhaps Dylan should be wary?" Emily said. "Yeah, well." "So. Not only am I saddled with a perverted boyfriend, I am caught up in a perverted destiny as well." "The two could be connected?" he said. "You do not say. I believe... I believe we shall order dinner, the waiter is starting to look at us unhappily." "You seem to be taking this well, all things considered." "That which cannot be avoided must be endured. I will say, life is never boring with you around, my love," she said. "I'll let you order." "Certainly. I took the liberty of getting us a bottle of wine. I suspect we both need a drink, if perhaps for different reasons. Their cellar is woefully inadequate, but it should at least be drinkable." "What shal we drink to?" Bore said. "I shall leave you to decide." "ToThe Love of Magic." "I will drink to that. Cheers, my love. To our future. Whatever it may hold," Emily said. "Let's eat." "Indeed. And, Bore? Thank you for telling me. For being honest. It is something I will always love about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:43 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628143650-1

"Everything considered, that date went as well as I could have hoped. It's getting late, I should head home. What a wek. Hell, what a month. I finally found a girl I really like. One I could see myself growing old with. Or at least as old as Evokers get, which is probably not past 30 the way things are going. She's everything I always wanted in a girl. Smart. Beautiful. Brave. Amazing ass. And a princess, but to be honest I could relly have done without that part. After some minor bumps in the road we've finally found a way back together again. Then yesterday a God decides to hijack my body during a highly dubious magical lap dance, sodomize the stripper, and leave her behind as my Chosen Champion. She's kind of like Hercules with less impressive biceps and significantly higher risk of lingering STDs. So. My girlfriend is the Heir to King Arthur. My Chosen is a transdimensional camwhore. My best friend is an alcoholic pyromaniac. And my Landlady is a crazy cat lady, with a giant magical sniper rifle. Welcome to life as a tinpot God in Edinburgh."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628145919-1

"Hey, Olivia. What is up?" Bore said. "I found a really amazing book. It talks about Ceremonial Magic," she said. "No. I really wouldn't recommend that for you, honestly." "I knew it. I knew you were sent to stop me." "Nothing like that. It's just... unsavoury. Trust me, you're better off reseaching something else," he said. "I'm so close. I can feel it." "Look, Olivia. Stay away from DGN1, it's really not anything you want to be tangling wih." "Okay, sure. If you say so, I guess I'll trust you. DGN1, right? I'll be sure to stay away," she said. "Why do I get a feeling of dread?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628150147-1

"Hey, Bore. Wassup?" "Hi Dylan. What brings you here?" "Nothing much. I wanted a coffee, and then I got caught up in the game. Now my coffee is cold, and I can't save since I'm in a dungeon," Dylan said. "What are you playing?" "It's an old game, I'd forgotten I even brought the handheld here. There's only one game in it, but since it's Persona that's really all I need." "Cool, I loved that game. How far along are you?" Bore said. "Finished the firt run through. Now going for the True Ending, though I need to save-scum a bit." "Yeah, that one gets complicated, quickly." "Who's your favorite character?" Dylan said. "Chie, totally. I just love her combination of fire and vulnerability. And there's something really hot about a girl who does martial arts." "Reminds you a bit of a certain firecracker, doesn't it?" "A little, maybe. Though Katie probably wouldn't appreciate the comparison," Bore said.
The two of them spend some time in easy silence, chatting and drinking coffee, while Dylan tinkers with the game.
"It was good to catch up, Dylan. I'll see you around. And don't worry, I'm totally certain you have what it takes to do this," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:42 am

https://ibb.co/VSXw9HT

"Best thing in the world is just grabbing a warm shower before bed. Wash the world off and prepare for the next day. Stuff's getting pretty crazy at Crowley these days. Some of the bar guests are amazing. Occasionaly totally crazy. And in one case, totally sex-crazed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628150523-1

"Are you talking about me?" Snowdrop said. "Where the hell did you come from?" Bore said. "Downstairs? Ooooooh. Are all Evokers so big?" "Yeah, definitely in the sex-crazed category. What are you doing here?" "I came to see if it's true what they say about human males. And oh, are they right," she said. "As you see, it's easily larger than you are. There's absolutely no way it would fit." "What? Oh, you mean the dick? Yeah, Like I knew that. But I didn't know you had balls on the outside." "Where are... no,wait. I don't want to know," he said.

https://ibb.co/7QLKngD

"It's so nice and warm," Snowdrop said. "What on earth are you doing?" Bore said. "I've never had one this big. Are you sure we couldn't try to fit it in?" "Yeah, I'm pretty certain. But don't stop, that's an amazing feeling. You seem to know what you're doing, Snowdrop." "It's so much nicer with a human, your dick smells so nice. And you're not threatening to kill me, or anything. You really are the best," she said. "You really need to find better sex partners, snowdrop. Next time I'm in Elsewhere, maybe you can let me know who threatened you. I could have a... word... with him." "Oh? You'd do that for me? You're such a sweetie. Thank you, evr so much!" "Sure, it's the least I can do in return," he said.

https://ibb.co/NtNj7Bj

"Are you okay, Snowdrop? You didn't get hurt?" Bore said. "It's sweet. And salrty. Your cum is the best I've tried. Better than any 5 others I've tried, all at the same time," she said. "That's... probably more information than I really wanted. But thanks for the massage." "Anythine, Bore. In fact, how about right now?" "I don't think so, no," he said. "Oh, that's right, humans need some time to recover. I could give you a minute, then we try again?" "Not tonight, I think." "Oh. I'm still sad you wont let me have sex with you. How about I come along next time you have sex with a human girl?" she said. "Absolutely not." "Human boy?" "I don't think so, no. Now time for you to get out of my bathroom, so I can shower up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:33 am

Bore took Dylan, Emily and Katie on a quest into Elsewhere. They see an opening in the Path, a temporary mirage of a small shrine to an unnamed god.
"I should probably make a small offering to the forgotten God. Never hurts to have friends on the Paths," Bore thought.
Snowdrop is sitting on a mushroom near a pond. As she sees bore she emits a happy squeal...
"Bore! You came! I knew you'd come, of course I knew. You're a big strong Evoker, you're not afraid to talk to a bully. Oh, I'm sosososo happy to see you here," she said. "Of course, Snowdrop. Just lead me to him. Is it a Defiler?" he said. "No, of course not. Those always eat you afterwards." "Maybe a Tentacle Swarm?" "How would one of those talk? Silly Bore..." she said. "Maybe a wraith?" "Do those even have dicks? I'll need to check next time... oh, there he is! You go tell him." "That's him, behind you, isn't it?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628152544-1

"Hey... he's not breathing anymore. Did you... did you kill him?" Snowdrop said. "Yeah, that's kinda what Evokers do," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628152947-1

"Aww... I didn't realise you'd kill him. He wasn't that bad. I mean, he once gave me a gem he'd taken from some traveller," she said. "I... I'm sorry," Bore said. "Of course, he did try to push it into my ass. That hurt, let me tell you. So when I think about it, I'm bot sad he's dead. Good riddance to you, Mr Daemon." "My head hurts." "Oh, I'm so sorry. Did you get injured? Should I nurse you back to health? Let you rest your head on my lap? Though you're a little too big, now that I think of it. You might squash me," Snowdrop said. "No, I'm fine. I'm glad I could help you." "Oh, but I should reward you. It's traditional the young maiden rewards the dahing hero for his quest." "It's okay, Snowdrop. No thanks needed," Bore said. "I want you to have this gem he gave me. I don't want it anymore. Don't worry, I washed it thoroughly." "If you insist, Snowdrop. I mean fair maiden. Thank you for your boon." "Toodeloo, Bore. I'll see you in the pub!" she said. "See you, Snowdrop."
"Damn, that was crazy. But at least I got a gem out of it," he thought.

"Rise and shine. I've got Ceremonial Magic with Emily. And the rest, I guess. I can't wait for our homework assignment this time. Last time was amazing. I guess the fact that it's homework lets Emily pretend that she's not turning into a sexual creature. Plausible deniability is wonderful. Humans arent rational creature, we're rationalizing creatures. Okay, let's get going. To the University."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628153423-1

"Where's Emily? Oh, there's Molly. Well, this should be interesting." "Master! I've missed you," she said. "Damn, and here I'd almost hoped it would have worn off. What did I say about calling me that in public?" he said. "You said to call you Bore, Master." "You're fucking with me now, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:37 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628153441-1

"A little. You should have seen your face. But no matter what I call you, you'll always be Master in my heart," Molly said. "I'm going to assume that's all I'm likely to get. Just... don't go around calling me Master where everyone can hear it. I'll never live it down if Katie hears," Bore said. "Or Emily?" "I already told her. It took several minutes to stop giggling." "So you told her you took my anal virginity, and she... giggled?" she said. "Well, no, there was no giggling at that part. But when she heard you were my Chosen, she nearly fell off the damned chair." "What's a Chosen?" "Whatever happened last Thursday was a ritual, it bound the two of us together," he said. "Yes, I can feel it. Like, it's not as intense as it first was, but it's still like standing in gentle sunlight on a cold day. I can't imagine how I lived without it before." "Yeah, well. That bond makes you a Chosen. And it makes me something not quite human." "Why?" Molly said. "Because only Gods are supposed to have Chosen. And I ain't a God. Something took my body for a spin, and anointed you as my Chosen champion along the way." "That's... crazy. So you're saying I got sodomized by a God last week?" Sounds like your average Thursday in Edinburgh. Anyway, you seemed to enjoy it," Bore said. "Oh, yeah. Totally. Want to do it again tonight? I'll try to take the whole thing this time. Or we could try something... else. I'm yours, always." "I'm still trying to wok out exactly where the boundaries are. Emily says she accepts, but there's a bit of room between acceptance and being okay with me popping over for some cookies and anal sex." "So nothing for me?" she said. "I don't know Molly. We'll have to see." "Don't wait too long. Something tells me that you need to resolve this. Soon. Let's go to the lecture. Master." "Okay," he sighed.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628153709-1

"Greetings, my dearest Knight. How are you?" Emily said. "Better for seeing you, as always. Have you seen Katie?" Bore said. "No, just your... Molly." "Ah, yes." "Hello, Princess. I'm just having a friendly chat... with my Master. We're close like that, you know. We share a special bond. And of course, we can do... things... together. But you wouldn't understand, poor sheltered thing," Molly said. "Molly down!" What the hell do you think you're doing?" Bore said. "Oh, I am sorry, Master. Prnincess, enjoy the lesson. I know it will be an interesting one." "Shit. I'm sorry Emily. I had no idea she'd pull a stunt like that." "Well, now at least I know the only thing worse than a conninving bitch, is a conniving bitch sorceress who is bonded to your boyfriend. This world truly offers a new lesson every day," Emily said. "I'm sorry. Oh, here's Sarah," Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:17 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628153808-1

"Welcome class. So, I have some news. It seems Miss Maclachlan managed to escape without writing her report in the end. I have been informed by the Chancellor's office that Torman has volunteered to mentor her directly, and as such she is excused from further Ceremonial Magic lessons. No, Bore, that offer does not extend to you," Sarah said. "Well, damn," he said. "As such, we have an uneven number of participants, which will complicate homework assignments. Molly, given your existing mastery of Ceremonial Magic, I guess you can be excused from them." "Yeah, makes sense." "Actually, Professor Sarah, if I could give a counter-proposal, I feel that my existing skills could be highly relevant to my fellow students, and help them fully embrace the study material. Perhaps we can do the group assignment together. As a threesome, I mean," Molly said. "What?" "What?" Emily said. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Molly," Bore whispered. "I am doing what I need to do, Master. I mean Bore," she whispered. "Oh, for the love of God." "Yes, something like that. Would it be okay, Professor Sarah? I really feel I have a lot to offer, and that I could help guide my fellow students." "Damnit," Bore said. "When you put it like that, Molly, it sounds most reasonable. Today's homework assignment isn't... customized... for that scenario, but I'll keep it in mind for next week," Sarah said. "Professor Sarah, are you sure? We're really quite happy with the current group," he said. "No, Bore. My mind is made up. It will be ever so interesting watching what the three of you get up to. Now, with that settled, let me get on with the course. Today's lecture will focus on the nature of the MM bond, and how it allows magic to flow between supplicant and customer," Sarah said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154120-1

"So we do it here in DGN1 again, Molly?" Bore said. "Of course not. I feel your bedroom will no doubt be a much more... intimate... framing for the study date. It will help us become familiar with the topic," she said. "I thought you were afaid of me locking you up and doing unspeakable things to you?" "Like, a girl can always hope. Anyway, tomorrow evening, at your place. I will be looking forward to it. See you later, princess." "Yeah, later," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154319-1

"That... that..." Emily said. "Slut?" Bore said. "Yes! Thank you. I cannot believe she is so brazen. Did you... did you do anything with her, after that night? I know I said I would understand, but..." "Nope, nothing. I don't understand what's happening." "Are you planning to see her now?" she said. "No, I've promised Katie we'd go to the Glade." "Is that wise?" "Probably not. But I feel Katie is right, avoiding this isn't going to help. And supposedly Nimue was one of the Powers that was allied to Merlin. And my Father," he said. "She betrayed Merlin. And Arthur. She is a cowatd who has hidden from the Court since then." "And yet Katie says she knows her, that she interacts with the Clan quite often." "What?" Emily said. "The Clan? Katie's extended family?" "I know what the Clan is, Bore. You can hardly move in Scotland without bumping into someone from that incestous web of septs. Katie's presence here being a case in point. But the Clan is primarily a human power-structure, they're not seen as aligned with any of the Powers." "And?" Bore said. "So what does such a distinctively human band of mongrels have to do with Nimue? And how much does Katie know?" "Maybe it's just because she lives close to Edinburgh. They might just be friendly neighbours." "Sometimes I do despair at your lack of political sophistication, Bore. If we ever do return together to the Court the byzantine politics there will come as a shock," she said. "The way Chloe described them, they sounded like a Gordian knot. Somethime the best solution is not to play the game, but bring out the sword." "Perhaps. Well, someone is in for a shock, at least. I could certainly see you in Alexander's role. You are off to Elsewhere now?" "Yeah, I'm suppose to meet Katie at the Portal," he said. "Then I shall take my leave for now. I shall see you tomorrow evening. Hopefully we can survive this homework assignment unscathed." "We'll manage, Emily. Together we can do anything." "Together, my love. Stay safe. Do not trust Nimue. And be careful with Katie, there are too many secrets here," she said. "Come on, Katie is a friend." "Katie's loyalties are to the Clan, always remember that." "As yours are to the Court, right?" Bore said. "Yes? I suppose they should be. Just be careful, Bore. Come back to me." "Always. I'll see you tomorrow." Tomorrow then. Farewell," Emily said. "Bye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:45 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154458-1

"Hey, Bore. You ready to kick ass?" Katie said. "You're aware we're going to visit a Power, right?" he said. "Aye. I didnae say we're gonna kick her ass. Anyway. Nimue's a friend of the Clan." "How does that work? Emily seemed to think she was hiding from the Court." "Do me a favor, Bore, and never say that out loud anywhere near Nimue. Telling a Power that you think they're a coward is a really good way to make enemies," she said. "Let me just get dressed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154536-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154608-1

"No worries, take your time," Katie said. "You could at least have given me a reciprocal show, you know," Bore said. "Aye, I coulda." "So, if you know Nimue, why didn't you know of the Glade?" "Because she didnae want me to? Powers do things for their own reasons. Perhaps my father knew. Then perhaps he didn't, three can keep a secret if two of them are dead. You ready?" she said. "Yeah, let's head," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154619-1

"So where do we go from here?" Katie said. "It's just around the corner, like 15 mijnutes walk," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154648-1

"That's weird as fudge. This place would map to around Dalmahoy in the real world," Katie said. "So places in Elsewhere map directly to the real world?" Bore said. "No... not really. Elsewhere feels more like a gravitational map, places of power distort it like a weight on an elastic surface. The more power involved, the bigger the dent." "Is this place significant?" "It should be, but I've been past here a thousand times, and never sensed anything. Now it's clear as day," she said. "Any significance to the place itself?" "Aye. It's a meeting of leylines. Two of the biggest ones in Scotland, in fact... the British Latitudinal and the South West Scottish leylines. Can't you sense them?" "Nope, I should probably get my eyes checked. Can we use these leylines for anything?" he said. "Not really. Not us. Enchanters sometimes use them to power constructs; we think Merlin used the Arbor Low nexus to move Camelot." "Sounds like it'd be a useful skill." "It's a pain and a half, frankly. There's a lot of power, especially in the main meridians, like these. But the power fluctuates; spikes at sunup and sundown, then huge-ass surges during equnix or solstice. It would tear most constructs to pieces if you tried to raw power from it," Katie said. "Would it be enough to hide this place?" "Oh, easily. But it wouldn't even be a fraction of the power you could pull off a single leyline, never mind a junction like this. So what needed two leylines?" "And if you spent 1500 years doing it?" Bore said. "Dun even fuckin' joke about that. It'd be enough power to blow up Midlothian." "I think there's a good chance it's been going on that long, actually. Nimue said this has been going on since Merlin's day. Open Gate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:24 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154737-1

"Promised One? Look at you, Mister Fancypants," Katie said. "Bite me," Bore said. "Only if you've been especially good. Want a rematch?" "Let's get this over withh. After you, miss." "Why thank you, Mister Fancypants," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154808-1

"So. Here we are. Nimue's domain," he said. "This is feckin' fancy, Bore. Where's the beach?" Katie said. "I wouldn't imagine a lake this small has a beach. You'd need real waves for that." You're still trying to think like this is real. It's not. Some Power carved it out of reality with their imagination. And if I was carving it out..." "... You'd have made a beach. I see," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 4 20220628154855-1

"Of course there's a beach, Bore." "Nimue. Where did you come from?" he said. "Oh, I have been waiting for you, young Bore. And little Katie as well, it has been too long," she said. "So you have met before?" "Not recently. She must have been 3 or 4. Time passes too quickly for mortals, and I feel less and less connected to the axis of time as the years pass." "How old are you?" Bore said. "Didn't anyone tell you never to ask questions like that of a girl? but the short answer is that I'm old. Far older than mortals are wont to become, even Powers." "So you knew Merlin. You're that Lady of the Lake?" "Oh, I knew Merlin. And mourned him. As a mage I don't think he'll ever have an equal, though as a man he wasn't always easy to live with," Nimue said. "And my father?" "That was... afterwards. That last night, before the battle, we met. My old teachers. My Love. Arthur. Your Fther. And we made a pact." "So you knew you'd lose the battle?" he said. "Oh, we knew we'd win the battle. There was an excess of sorcerers at that meeting, between us we knew what we were getting into. Our worry was not the battle, but the war. Even Merlin struggled to see an age ahead with any great accuracy." What happened?" "The Outsiders were destined to hit Tir na nòg the next day," she said. "Not Camelt? But..." "I doubt they were even aware of the Court yet. After a mere 1500 years my grasp of time is slipping, and the Outsiders are far, far older. But they knew of the Fae." "So why did Arthur sacrifice the Round Table to save the Fae?" Bore said. "You'd not need to ask that question if you'd ever met the man. Humourless, fanatic, obsessed with duty." "What was the pact?" "We knew we could beat them. Several different paths to that, actually, the Outsiders are powerful, but not particularly bright. But we knew they'd be back. Which brings us here," Nimue said. "Why didn't Merlin stick around? Sounds like he'd be useful to have in a fight." "Merlin was old, even then. And largely tired, mortal souls are... different. Even those of us who are Powers. There is a gap between a Power and a God, even a tinpot one like Arthur." "So Merlin wasn't a God, or a Power, or whatever you call it?" he said. "Oh, Merlin was most definitely a Power. But he neither liked, nor trusted, most Gods. The feeling was largely mutual, especially once they started to grasp what the mantle meant. Your father was a rare exception." "Why didn't my father fight with Merlin at that last battle? Why didn't you?" "Because someone had to remain behind. To carry out the plan. The Coven fought using your Father's power, Arthur helped defend the Fae, and in return your Father protected the Court through the aftermath. And I was left to bury my Love, and pick up the pieces," she said. "It still hurts, doesn't it?" "Some. But once my worst grief had time to die down, your Father made me his Chosen. It isn't the same as the bond I had with Merlin, but it provided a comfort through the long years. Not to mention provided the enery to keep me alive. At this point I think I must be the oldest human still alive." "You don't look a day past 27," Bore said. "You'd better stop flirting or your flat-chested girlfriend will get jealous." "You really don't like the pendragons, huh." "No. They're overly duty-bound...," Nimue said. "I'd say loyal, actually." "... prickly..." "As long as you're careful about the thorns, the fruit is amazingly sweet," he said. "... stubborn..." Well, yes. But you've been sitting here nursing a grudge for 1500 years, you're not the right person to complain." "This isn't a grudge. It's one of the greatest spells since the ascencion of the Fae," she said. "I was talking about your grudge with Arthur. It sounds personal." "Hah. Well, yes. I've never been very good at letting go. And for what it's worth, Bore, I wish you luck with your girl. Arthur, for all his flaws, was a great leader. A genius at war. And loyal, as you say." "So you'll be nicer to Emily in return?" Bore said. "Oh, I won't be here. My long watch is over, and I can finally return to my Master, to sit at the foot of his throne." "What happens to the Lake?" "It is your, of course. You will need a base in Elsewhere for what is to come," Nimue said. "Wait, so you're giving me the Glade?" "Hardly. It was always yours. A gift from your Godfather." "Merlin?" he said. "Yes. He and your Father crafted this glade, and the Lake, in the days before the battle. Since then I've watched over it and... nudged... the spell when it needed it." "What was the spell?" "Arthur was a trial run. The power was... less. He had Merlin himself to backstop him, and so the threat was not as severe. For the return of the Outsiders we needed more magic. Thus the lake," she said. "What do you mean?" Bore said. "It's a fuckin' Mana Pool. Feck me sideways, it's a Mana Pool miles across," Katie said. "Katie, could you talk to me as if I was someone who'd never heard about magic a few weeks ago," he said. "Crystal clear water can hold magic, just as a gem. Not as densly as a gem, of course. But finding any gems the size of the Lake would be difficult," Nimue said. "Ah, sot it's a kind of battery? You've filled it up, probably from the leylines, and then you'll use it on some spell?" "The lake's what, 3 by 6 miles? 100 yards deep or so? That's... feck... something like a billion gallons. That... that cannae be right," Katie said. "I wish I could do mental arithmatic like that," Bore said. "You're off, but not by that much. It's significantly deeper in the middle, and the total is closer to 3 billion gallons. Trust me that keeping it pure has been an ironcast bitch," Nimue said. "That's how you plan to power the Mantle, isn't it?" he said. "It is already done. The Mantle waits only for you to become King. And the lake has gone back to being just crystal clear water. Feel free to drink it, or go for a swim. I have no need for it anymore." "Thank you, nimue." "Bore. Are you not feckin' listening. It's a Mana Pool. A billion gallon Mana Pool," Katie said. "I think she said it was closer to three, but yes." "A full three billion gallon Mana Pool... that's enough power to... to..." "Create a God?" Bore said. "To rip reality to pieces. What the fudge do you need that much power to do," Katie said. "To face the Outsiders, I assume." "This is more power than that. Much more." "Nimue?" he said. "I do not know. All I know is that Merlin felt that this was the bare minimum he needed. But Katie is rght, it is an extraordinary amount of power, even by Merlin's standards. Orders of magnitude above what he used to create the Mantle in the first place," she said. "So what do we do with it?" "I'll leave you to find out, Bore. I'm done here. We shall meet again, when you need me most desperately. Farewell." "Farewell, Nimue."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next