Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 Empty Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a visual novel. The setting is an Arthurian legend taking place in our time. Meet the pantheon and mythology of several cultures mixed together - including the Norse, Celt, Aztec and Japanese.
The NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind a link and password. Don't have it, you can ask me  Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 1f609
You know the deal, click on images to enlarge, click on links and use password to view the naughty stuff.
And without further ado, let us begin the story

Bore's home in the United States

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220628003120-1

"Oh... I can't believe it, my little baby is all grown up and leaving me." "Look, I'm 21. And I'm just going to college for my graduate stidies, not running away to join the Foreign Legion," Bore said. "But... but... it's in another country. Surely there must be nice collegues here in America you could go to? Maybe here in Frostburg, so you could still live at home?" "You know I love you Mom. But I really want to go there, they've got some really interesting courses that aren't offered here in the US. And they did offer me a full scholarship." "Yes, and I'm very proud of you. I can't remember if you told me... what was it awarded for?" she said. "Oh, I won it playing poker." "Oh, you're such a joker. So much like your father, God bless his soul. He could always bring a smile to my face no matter how sad I felt." "Mom... please don't stat crying. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said. "You're ll I've got left from your father. And now you're leaving me, too." "Mom, he died before I was born. I know he meant a lot to you, but you've got to think about yourself as well." "He was... he wa one of a kind," she said. "You know I'll always be there for you, Mom." "(sniff) Anyway. Remember to call my friend the moment you touch down in England, okay?" "I'm going to Scotland, Mom," Bore corrected his mother. "Same thing. About my friend... do you have her phone number? Do you even remember her name?" "Og course, Mom." "That's good. And don't forget your computer," she said. "Laptop, Mom. Don't worry, I'm just charging it, so I've got something to do on the flight." "It's really nice that even on the plane you'll be studying. Such a good boy." "I doubt I'll be working. Just playing games and relaxing on the long flight," he said. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want you studying too hard." " It's nice of your friend to help me get settled in. Where do you know her from?" "Oh, she's a friend from... back then. When your father was here. We all stayed on a ranch in Oregon. There was always such life and happiness, and we'd all... well... never mind, you don't need to worry your little head about that. Grown-up stuff. Anyway, Chloe's an old friend, and she agreed to help you get settled in Edinburgh. I'm so glad you'll have someone there with you," she said. "Oh, great, Mom's middle aged friend is supposed to be my minder. So much for freedom, welcome crazy cat lady," Bore whispered to himself. "(sniff) I can't believe you're leaving me." "Mom. I'll be back at the end of the school year. We can chat over Facial and everything." "I'm sorry, dear. Iyt's just... you remind me so much of your father. It breaks my heart to lose you too," she said.
Bore gave his mother a tight hug.
"I love you, Mom. I'll be fine, don't worry so much," he said. "Just... be careful, okay? Promise me. No drinking, or chasing girls, or gambling, or doing anything dangerous." "Of course, Mom. I'm an adult. I'm heading off to college. How would I have time to do these kinds of things?" "I love you. Call! Stay safe... come back to me... please," she said. "Bye Mom," Bore said.

Last edited by Wotan on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:52 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629084606-1

"Back in my room. The world has changed, but it remains unchanged. Except that it's not my girlfriend showering next door, it's my wife. The mother of my child. I guess I have moved on. But the room is still the same."

https://ibb.co/RSQ2NW2

"Softly does it. I don't think she heard the door open. I'm basically just looking out for her. Anyone could accidentally stumble in here if I wasn't guarding her," Bore thought.

https://ibb.co/xjQ3CM8

"I love how the light kisses her body. I could happily watch this forever."

https://ibb.co/zm4wH6J

"Were you aware, dearest pervertm that your Spark is shining like a beacon again? You would have been better off trying to sneak around carrying a sack of angry cats," Emily said. "Oops? X, could you tone it down a bit," he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629104745-1

"Much better, my love. Are you here to shower, or just ogle at me?" she said. "Ogle, I think," he said. "Go have a shower, my heart. Wash the past day away. I will be in the beedroom. And... Bore?" "Yes?"

https://ibb.co/6NC3hkw

"Do not take too long, husband. I will be alone, in bed. Waiting for you," Emily said. "Actually, I don't need a shower that badly," he said. "Yes you do, my love. I can wait a little bit. Maybe I will... entertain... myself?" "I'll be right back."

Back to top Go down

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 Empty Re: Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed

Post by Wotan Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:18 pm

"She's come a long way from the girl who freaked out at stripping to her underwear. Okay, done. Let's go back and find her," Bore thought.

https://ibb.co/Qk1RBQs

"Welcome, my love. Come join me," Emily said. "You look stunning."

https://ibb.co/1vw0tXw

Emily straddles him, his penis sliding into her vagina easily.
"You were quite ready for me," Bore said. "I loved feeling you watch me when I showered. It was so hot knowing you were staring at me, admiring me," she said. "You were gorgeous. I loved watching the light on your curves." "I've been thinking about this ever since we left the Glade. Our first night together as husband and wife." "I love you."

https://ibb.co/5K9QmX7

"You look gorgeous like that," he said.

https://ibb.co/CKqQ70L

"I will miss this. Miss you. Why can we not just lock the door, let the world take care of itself for a few days," Emily said. "I don't have a problem with that plan," Bore said. "Duty, my love. I have a Duty to the Court. To bury my father, and set my... set our house in order."

https://ibb.co/nBdSSX4

"I am no... Power. Am I? Are you certain, my love?" Emily said. "Pretty damned certain. Your eyes glowed when you cast Excalibur. X agrees, you definitely crossed the treshold to being a Power," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629105439-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:00 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629105510-1

"Good morning, my heart. I am glad you finaly woke up," Emily said. "Why are you dressed already? I was hoping we could enjoy ourselves a little before you had to go," Bore said. "It's nearly noon, dear. I have been sitting here watching you sleep for hours. I wanted to say goodbye before I left." "Do you really have to go?" "I have a Father to bury, Bore. It is not something that will become easier with time. Dylan helped take care of his body, but now I need to gather some helpers and bring him home. To Camelot," she said. "I should come with you." "The less people associate you with my Father's death, the better. I can draw on the Embassy staff for an honour guard." "Goddamned politics. It feels wrong to let you go off like this. I should be there for you," he said. "We do what we must, my heart. This too shall pass, and we will be together soon." "Not soon enough."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629105554-1

"What are you doing, silly man?" Emily said. "I'll miss you. Come back soon," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629105608-1

"I will, my love. Now let me down, I really do have to go," she said. "Promise me. If anything happens, if you sense trouble... send for me, and I'll be there," he said. "I... I will, husband. Now stop being foolish, I will be back soon. And we shall celebrate my birthday together, in Camelot." "I love you." "I love you too, dearest one. But I have to go now, if I am to have any hope of reaching Camelot before night-fall. Goodbye, my heart," she said. "Goodbye, Emily. Take care."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629111327-1

"Welcome, Bore. What a strange aura there is around you. As if you've found something," Diana said. "I did find something, actually. A book," he said. "A most interesting book by the sense of it. May I see it?" "All book are equal in worth, and equal in value, Diana. £100." "I am glad you understand, Bore. If we don't have standards, we have nothing," she said. "Thanks. And there is your book. Hope it wil brinmg you happiness." "Oh, I suspect this book will bring us both happiness. Let me spend some time looking through it for... inspiration. Why don't you come along, say tomorrow night?" "sure, why not. I'll see you later, Diana," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629111836-1

"Welcome, Bore. To my temple of love," Diana said. "Whoa." "Thank you ever so much for that book. It awoke feelings I had completely forgotten. A good book will do that, you know, take you back to an earlier time. A younger you." "Or something else entirely," Bore said. "Now, having awoken those feelings, I find myself in need of someone to share them with." "And what kind of feelings would that be?" "Feelings of wonder. Of passion. Of lust overwhelming reason. I've locked the door... so we will not be disturbed in the throes of passion," she said. "Actually, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Let me just get... comfortable."

https://ibb.co/8czCBdV

"Let us see what we have to work with," Diana said. "Does this meet your approval?" Bore said. "My... what a strong young man you are." "You're looking pretty good yourself, actually." "You must have had quite a few flings since arriving in Edinburgh. I bet you're quite the ladie's man, aren't you dear? But I will show you the value of experience," she said. "Yeah, it sometimes feels like I have to fight them off. There wa this one teacher, especially." "Your teacher you say? Doe that mean you're attracted to mature women? To women of authority?" "Maybe? Sometimes I like a confident, strong woman," he said. "Every young man should have a teacher in his life. To show him the ways of love." "I'm sure this will be fun. I love a woman who knows what she wants."

https://ibb.co/bRk6M68
https://ibb.co/5LByPnc
https://ibb.co/k4t99BR
https://ibb.co/nwCWtqG
https://ibb.co/rwsG8z1

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112343-1

"Okay, that was weird. Funm but definitely weird. I guess my Father's abilities are starting to have an effect. Though I feel like I just got ambushed by a cougar," Bore thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:01 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112422-1

"I shouldn't neglect my sword training just because Emily isn't here to train with me. Right, X?" Bore said. "I was wondering when you'd stop wallowing in self pity. You know, most guys with an entire harem at their disposal would be happy to see the back of their wife," X said. "I love seeing her back, that's a pretty amazing ass. And her front, for that matter. It's not seeing her at all that's getting me down." "Forget I asked. Ready to go?" "Sure," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112521-1

"Hey, Bore. Done sulking?" Chloe said. "I am not sulking," he said. "As you say. You look dressed for war, anyone in particular you plan to stab to death?" "Nah, just heading down to the lake to train. Watching Emily fight with Secace showed me just how far I have to go in comparison." "Souds like hard work. Not to mention sweaty and dirty. Do enjoy," she said. "Thanks, Chloe."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112559-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112608-1

"Some hard work sounds good, actually. Give me something real to focus on. So, X... am I getting better?" he said. "Are you fishing for compliments, Bore?" X said. "No, I'm serious. We talked about using you in combat. When do you think I'll be ready?" "You're pretty much ready. Though probably bet to try it with some backup first, in case it goes sideways." "Sounds good. Let's work out how to do that one day on the paths," Bore said. "Welcome, Promised One. Your Companion waits within," the Gate said. "What Companion? I swear, at some point I'm going to find the manual for this goddamned thing and reprogram it," Bore said. "Maybe Emily's waiting for you?" X said. "You're saying that to distract me. Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:38 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112640-1

"Greetings, Bore-dono. I have been waiting for you," she said. "That's a lovely dress, Akane," he said. "I don't think I've ever been quite this mortified, it feels as if it will fall off at any moment. Some ideas seem better in the abstract than when you actually try them out." "It looks amazing on you. And you look amazing in it." "I have seen it in my Vision, when I... when I did it with you, for the first time. But seeing it, and wearing it, are very different things," Akane said. "How did you know I'd be here?" "I am a Seer, Bore-dono. Even if my abilities are not what they once were." "Makes sense, I guess," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112723-1

"I am ready, Master. Ready to give myself to you. Make me your Chosen," Akane said. "What, what?" he said. "Now that you can draw on the Mantle of the Once and Future King, you are no longer limited to only a single Chosen. I offer myself, all that I have, all that I am... for you." "Are you sure?" "It is meant to be. Take me, make me yours," she said. "Not that I won't say it sounds tempting, but we can't do it here." "What do you mean?" "I'm pretty certain I need a summoning circle to form the bond. The only one I know is down in DGN1, at the University," Bore said. "In the basement. Of the University. I'm going to be losing my virginity on the stone floor in a dungeon meant for poledancers soliciting monsters. Gods help me." "Well, I don't think you have to lose your virginity." "Are you certain?" Akane said. "Yeah, I think I have to use... well. The rear entrance, as it were. So you'd still be a virgin technically." "Rear entr... anal? You are intending for my first sexual experience to be you fucking my ass on the grimy stone floor of a dungeon?" "Look, Akane, I didn't make the rules. I'd be more than happy to try something else, it's just that the only time I know it' happened was like that. We could try it here first, if you want?" he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629112847-1

"What do you mean try? Surely you know how to make a Chosen? Molly is proof of that," Akane said. "Yeah, well... I wasn't really in the driver's seat on that one. My father kinda took control. But I think I remember how it's done," Bore said. "Your father? And you think? So the plan is to just repeatedly ravage my ass until you stumble upon how to make a Chosen?" "I guess? I mean, it doesn't have to be a bad experience, we can always enjoy ourselves as we work it out." "You... you... asshole!" she said. "Isn't that a rather unfortunate choice of words, given the circumstances?" "I would rather die than go through that. And watch the whole world burn. Go fudge the wolfgirl, if you need someone to experiment on, I'm sure she'd be on it like a bitch in heat." "Wolfgirl? Bella?" he said. "You're truly as blind as you are perverted. Of course we are both supposed to be your Chosen, now that you have the Power to keep us. But if you intend to experiment with anal violation, you can do it on her. I'm leaving. I don't want to hear from you until you're either certain, or dead. Goodbye." "Wait, Akane!" "Hey, boss. Did I ever compliment on how smooth you are with women," Excalibur said. "fudge off, X," Bore said. "Because if I did, I take it back. That was an amazing trainwreck. I haven't had that much fun since that time Alexander's second wife discovered him with her favorite filly." "Is it too late to stick you back in the stone?"

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629113220-1

"Well. That thing with Akane could have gone better. X, any thoughts?" Bore said. "Next time a beautiful young virgin offers herself to you, don't suggest repeatedly sodomising her in a dungeon in the hopes of maybe turning her into a magic sex-slave?" the sword replied. "Thanks for the tip, buddy. I meant, how do we actually turn them into Chosen? I'd prefer no further intervention from my father." "It would probably be best if Bella didn't have quite as strong a reaction, something tells me that girl may have anger issues. Nobody's ever that calm unless hell opens up when they lose it." "Well, I don't think Bella has the same hiccoughs about sex as Akane," Bore said. "... but better safe than sorry." "Indeed. Let's do a date, wine and dine and charm her a little." "Lot's of red meat," X suggested. "Indeed." "Before suggsting some Netflix and sodomy at the dungeon?" "There's got to be a better way to say that," he said. "What do you mean?" "It's not that I don't want to do this o a purely physical level, but this is really about saving the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:51 pm

"Lets see... 'Hi. babe. I was wondering if you wanted to grab a quick bite on Saturday Evening? Maybe have some fun afterwards?' Sounds about right. No need to mention any planned backdoor actions at this point. I should probably order some lube as well. If the plan is to initiate Bella and Akane by back-door, it seems impolite to go in dry. Let's see. £20 and overnight delivery. Should be here in time. Done."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629152657-1

"I guess I should have a chat with Booker. I can't shake the feeling there's things I badly need to understand before it's too late. Emily's going to go gray prematurely if I can't stop almost getting killed every other week. And I am here to study. We'll see how much longer I have that luxury. Let's get dressed and head out."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629152717-1

"Good morning, Bore. There was a delivery for you," she said. "Thanks, Chloe," he said. "I must say, I admire a young man who skips past the condoms and straight to the lube. Shows a goal oriented approach." "Thanks, Chloe. Now give." "Of course, Bore. But it makes you think, doesn't it. I imagine how much easier life could have been if you and Emily were using God's loophole from the very beginning," she said. "What was meant to happen will happen, Chloe. You of all people should know that." "Quite the opposite, Bore. I, of all people, know exactly how fragile destiny is. It's like a great bridge from the past to the future, assebled from matchsticks and superglue. Though from the distance I guess it looks more solid than that." "And the Voices?" he said. "Do remember your wife's advice on the Voices, Bore. She really is far wiser than you are." "I guess. Anyway, I need to run now, or I'll be late." "Of course. Have fun," Chloe said. "See you later."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629152832-1

"Hey, Bore!" she said. "Hey, Katie!" he said. "How are you feeling? Any lingering side-effects from being roasted?" "Not really. I always did say fire was overrated." "Ain't been nobody crawling out of the grave to tell me that. How about any lingering side-effects of getting married?" Katie said. "Ask me in 9 months." "Not wasting any time, huh? Ye've got all the time in the world to enjoy yerselves." "We did. That's exactly how we got into that situation. Anyway, she's left for Camelot already. Ready to head in?" Bore said. "Sure." "Let's see what Booker has for us today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:31 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629152957-1

"What a goddamned mess. Katie. Bore. I'm going to assume you were both in the thick of it?" Booker said. "Did anything happen?" he said. "What did I say about your poker-face, Bore. Next time let Katie lie, if you're going to try it. Erec is dead and your gurlfriend is the new Queen of Camelot. Or will be, once she's officially crowned." "Ah." "It has rather rousted the overbred pigeons of the Court's higher nobility. She was supposed to be the prize they were competing for, not their suzerain," Booker said. "She's their Queen, not their suzerain. If they want to be uppity, I'll be more than happy to crack skulls until they behave." "Did you kill him?" "Who? Erec? No. He was Emily's father, for all his other faults," Bore said. "You know, I actually believe you. Finally, a positive side benefit of being a crappy liar." "Thanks, I guess." "Your Spark is all messed up again, incidentally. Sometime in the last week you got your hands on a large amount of additional power. Just how much, I can't tell. But a lot," Booker said. "How on earth can you tell? Emily said my Spark was back under control." "I doubt she's use to reading Powers the way I am. The intensity is right, but there's no fluctuation... it's constantly at max." "What do you mean?" Bore said. "Your Spark is your soul; it flickers like the light of a candle to echo your emotions. Except yours doesn't. Right intensity, wrong colour... but, more importantly, it's refusing to flicker, even when you got angry defending your girlfriend." "Wife. But yes." "Bore, ye maybe should be a little careful about how you spread that information around," Katie said. "I needed to say that, I think. It felt right. Booker here will be one of our allies in what is to come," Bore said. "Am I now? So. Husband to the Queen in Exile. It would be too much to hope for that you're just her Prince Consort, wouldn't it?" Booker said. "Yes, it would." "The King is dead. Long live the King." "And Queen. This is mostly Emily's throne. I'm just planning to lurk in the background," Bore said. "I guess that explains the additional power. I take it you have assumed the Mantle of the Once and Future King?" "Probably better to say that I'm holding it as carefully as a ticking bomb. There's more power there than I can sagely control." "There's a fecking 3 billion gallon Mana Batter's worth of power. I cannae imagine why anyone would be stupid enough to give it to you. It's like giving nukes to a toddler," she said. "I love you too, Katie." "That's... a lot of power. More than most gods. And your control was never particularly good. We're going to need to fix that before you go and so something stupid," Booker said. "Yeah, that's the plan. I was hoping you could help," he said. "I'm just an old Evoker, Bore. Not a god. I've got no experience managing a Mantle." "Where's a divine teacher when you need him?" "Usually right behind you with a hammer, I believe. Okay, looks like it's up to us pooe mortals. And, no, I'm not including you in the 'us' part. Here I thought having Andrew and James in my class was a headache," Booker said. "So how do we do this?" "Your case isn't really that different from what we call a blow-out Evoker." "What the hell is that?" Bore said. "More or less the opposite of you; someone who comes into too much power too early, usually reaching their capacity when they're 13 or 14. The end result tends to be... messy. All power, no control." "Lots of premature ejaculations, huh?" "More like premature ignitions. Anyway, there are techniques for tamping down your output," Booker said. "Relax, I'm not that out of control." "Let's try to ensure you stay that way. So... how do you visualize the power from the Mantle?" "It's like an ocean of fire, just out of reach. X keeps it locked away, but at some point I'll need to stick my hand into it and bring up some power," Bore said. "And your normal Spark? Or as normal as such a monstous Spark channeled through Excalibur can be, at least." "It doesn't feel monstous. It feels... comfortable. Like a candle on a table in a dark room." "The fact that you consider that monstous Spark to be a comfortable candle makes me distictly nervous about something you call an ocean of fire. I was going to ask you to channel as little as you could from that, but I uspect Facilities Managemrnt would not be happy with me if I did," Booker said. "So what do we do?" "How do you feel about reaching out to it? Sticking your hand in it, as you said." "Scared. But that might just be an after-effect from a bad experience with fire recently. I don't... think it would burn me. I could try?" Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:06 am

"Just a little. And stop the moment you feel anything that scares you," Booker said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153418-1

In his mind's eye Bore stretches his hand out towards the Mantle, imagining his fingers getting closer to the surface. He can sense the pulsating heat of the fire, the eagerness.
"Boss, could you please not do that? I don't know if it'll hurt you, but I'd prefer if you could go a week without setting yourself on fire," X said. "I don't think it will. It doesn't feel that way," Bore said. "This ain't the friendly warmth of your Spark, trust me."
Bore ignores X, plunging his hand into the wall of power. For an eternal moment all he can sense is pain, overwhelming his senses as if the skin is peeled off the hand. Then it dies off, though it remains painfully hot to the touch.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153444-1

"Why do I keep getting paired off with the goddamned lunatics?" X said. "I needed to do this, X. Are you messing with my nerves again?" Bore said. "No, if you want to fudge yourself up, who am I to stop you? Maybe a little pain would knock some sense into your skull, though that seems a forlorn hope in hindsight." "The pain is bearable. If not comfortable. I feel like I can draw power like this, is that right?" You already are. Way too much of it; your eyes are on fire. Now can you please remove your hand from the insanely potent wall of magic, before you break something important, like reality?" X said.
Reluctantly Bore removes his hand from the wall; the pain dies down quickly, but with it goes a sharpness to the world he wasn't aware of before, leaving him with a faint sense of loss.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153515-1

"Bore? Wake up, ya daft cunt. It's us. Me. Katie!" she said. "I'm fine, Katie," he said. "Yer not fecking fine. Yer eyes glowed like search lights again, and ye looked like ye was gonna blow up the University. With me still in it." "It's okay. I just brushed the Mantle, I think. I can take energy from it if I'm careful. Or desperate." "You might want to limit that to just desperate. I'm really not comfortable with so much power under that little control," Booker said. "I barely touched the surface," Bore said. "That makes me even less comfortable. Be very careful tapping your Mantle. It will likely become necessary one day, but until then your native Spark provides more power than anyone sane should need." "All I'm saying is the next fucking dragon I see is going to think it ran face-first into a photon torpedo." "What's this about a dragon?" Booker said. "Long story, ignore it." "If you say so. Be careful with dragons, they're not to be trifled with." "Trust me, I know," Bore said.
Booker sighed.
"Why doesn't that surprise me? Just remember that they're death on shields and nowhere near as dumb as you might think. A greater dragon is all too likely to roast you alive," he said. "Yeah, I hear that happens," Bore said. "Indeed. It is interesting that Erec appears to have fallen to dragonfire. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that?" "Yeah, we were there. Emily and Dylan tried to save him, but it was too late." "Thank you for being honest. But you might want to be careful about that knowledge; the noble clans will be grasping for any means to pressure the nw Queen. If they coul link his death to her, or to you, they might be able to overthrow her," Booker said. "She has the Army, and the Knights. If all else fails, she has me." "You need to rule by consent, Bore. Not by threat of force or fear. That's not the actions of a King, but a Tyrant." "Largely, I don't intend to rule. Emily has the skills and the temperament for that. But if she needs a bigger stick, I am certainly willing to play the bad cop in this relationship," Bore said. "Just try to not incinerate too many innocents in the process, would you?" "I don't intend to kill any innocents. Guilty I'm less worried about." "Even guilty men have innocent children, Bore. In time you will learn. Hopefully before you do something you end up regretting for the rest of your life," Booker said. "I saw my father. In a dream. He said the Cult waxes, as the Outsiders grow closer. That they are recruiting among the Nobles, and trying among the Fae." "The Cult? For them to recruit among the Fae would have been unthinkable, once. The Fae all have innate magic, they'd not need what the Cult has to offer. Unless they have grown thirsty for enough power to overturn the ordr at Tir na nÒg." "Could they do that? Overthrow the Horned Lord?" Bore said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:26 am

"In terms of a direct challenge to him? No there's no chance of that. His is a light touch, but backed by absolute force, and no matter what the Cult does it would not have the power to meet him in open combat. But all that lives can die; they might be enough to jog his elbow while he's dealing with something else," Booker said. "He mentioned he'd pruned the tree. I'd assume that means any Fae he's found have been caught," Bore said. "It means that any he even suspects are dead. The Oldest is not someone you cross, especially not by selling him out to the Cult. If you intend to play the avenging angel to your wife's angel of mercy, he isn't a bad role model." "Softly, softly..." "Until the hammer comes down. Or sword, in your case. Anyway, I've got some exercises for you: try to meditate somewhere peaceful and do them. Without setting fire to the rest of the world," Booker said. "I can do them at the Lake." "Sounds good. I was going to get you to tap your Mantle, gently. But I've changed my mind about that. So here's what I want you to do..."
Booker runs Bore through a set of exercises meant to teach him better control. Bore can feel himself growing smarter.
"Okay, that's all for today. Take care, and try not to get yourself or anyone else killed before our next lecture." "Will do. See you, Booker, Bore said."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153720-1

"How're you feeling, Bore?" Katie said. "I'm good, don't worry," he said. "Damn straight I worry for you, Bore. I... I care for ye. As a friend, I mean." "I care for you too, Katie." "Ah, dun get all teary eyed on me, Bore. Just try to not blow up any buildings while I'm inside. Or you are, for that matter," she said. "Indeed. Want to go hit the pub?" "It's barely noon, Bore. Dun you have a destiny to fulfill?" "Come on, Katie; the sun's over the yardarm somewhere. And all this tlking's built up..." he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153806-1

"A wee bit of a thirst, aye. And I guess someone's got to be the first to raise a glas for the new groom. That was one hell of a bachelor's party," Katie said. "Next time I suggest we get more strippers and fewer reptiles," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153819-1

"Hey, if you'd mentioned you wanted stripping ye shoulda said something. I'm sure some of the girls woulda been happy to indulge you. Or all of use, come to that. After all, ye're only getting married once in yer life," Katie said. "Indeed. I'll get the first round in, I think we'll be here for a while," Bore said. "What do you want to toast to?" "To Emily. May I always be worthy of her." "I'll drink to that," she said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153855-1

"Ye sure ye dun wanna come over to the gym for an after-party? I think I've got a bottle of some good Bellanoch homebrew sitting around somewhere," she said. "Not tonight, Katie. I've got an early morning tomorrow and a world to save. Not to mention, that stuff has a kick like a mule," he said. "Aye, if you say so. Take care, Bore. I'll see you at the Lake, or next Thursday." "See ya, Katie."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629153929-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:39 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629182940-1

"I've got dinner with Bella tonight. Date? Hook-up? She's a bit of a cipher to me. Having her around feels... calming. I alway know she'll backstop me, and she kind of exudes this air of quiet competence. But she's also
 a werewolf. I've never actually seen her Change, whatever that looks like. And what will making her a Chosen do to that? X, any ideas?" "About what, Boss?" X said. "How do Were-creatures differ from normal humans?" Bore said. "It's genetic, certainly. Tied to the blood-lines, so likely something they picked up in a fling with something from the Deep Elsewhere. What, I have no idea. The Were clans aren't really talkative about it." "How does it affect them?" "Some of this you know, I guess. They've got super-charged metabolism; bones and muscles are far denser and stronger than normal, their body temperature is higher, and their heart beats faster. That's in addition to the regeneration; they heal most injuries in minutes," X said. "Sounds useful." "Yeah, well. It's also rough on the body; they're still basically bound by human limits. Were-creatures grow old, fast. By the time they're 30 the body's more or less wrecked itself, and most choose to end it before they die of old age by 35 or so." "What is the Change? Will I suddenly wake up with a wolf next to me on full moon?" Bore said. "Nothing like that. It's a conscious thing, letting go of the human side and embracing the animal. Makes them stronger, faster, boosts regeneration. They'd keep fighting long after they should be dead." "Sounds like a berserker rage." "Werebears certainly liked to tag along with Viking raiding parties, yeah," X said. "Thor probably picked up a Werebear Chosen, didn't he?" "Ech Chosen drains power from their God, and for the Aesir personal strength is a big deal. I don't think Thor's ever had any." "So my father had 3. Is that the limit?" Bore said. "Hardly, especially for someone as powerful as him. But it strikes a balance between personal strength and number of Chosen. The Mother had an entire priesthood of Chosen, but it also meant that none of them were individually as powerful as your father's." "You said you thought she was too calm. What did you mean?" "I think she's someone who knows what she can do in anger and is afraid of that person. I've certainly seen wielders like that before," X said. "Beware the fury of a patient man. Or woman in this case." "Indeed. Probably worth remembering that before you pop the question, as it were." "Speaking of which, I should probably head. Patient or not, I've never met a woman who likes being left to wait for a date," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183211-1

"Hi, Bore," she said. "You look amazing, Bella. I love the dress," Bore said. "Yeah, about the dress... I didn't bring anything fancy when I came here, and made the mistake of letting Katie pick an outfit." "Katie has outfits like that?" "Aye? But this is a bit much, even for her. I look like a hooker," Bella said. "You look amazing." "A very expensive hooker, maybe. One of the guys over there has been trying to work up the courage to talk to me; it's fortunate for him you got here first." "Well, you're all mine for tonight. Want to go grab a meal? I know a really amazing Italian restaurant around here," he said. "Sounds good, Boss. Lead the way."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183308-1

"There's a shortcut through here," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:17 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183322-1

"So how do you know this restaurant?" Bella said. "Oh, Emily and Molly picked it," he said. "Aye? It's not that I'm not happy ye aske me out, Bore, but why aren't you here with your wife? Or your Chosen?" "Emily's stil at Court, and while Molly's always a fun date I wanted to talk to you today. Here we are."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183348-1

"Looks cozy," Bella said. "The food's exellent. Let's just hope they've forgotten who I was here with last time," Bore said. "What happened?" "Molly leaned rather heavily on the owner last time. I worry he might still carry a grudge."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183405-1

"Ain't no normie going to lean on you, Boss. Have you looked at yerself in a mirror recently?" she said. "I look more or less as I did when I arrived, I think? Maybe a little more fit from all the exercise. Still wearing the same t-shirts, as X said," he said. "Aye, ye may want to change that up, before Emily loses her patience with you. But it's not your clothes, it's... everything else. Ye move like a tiger, all smooth and deadly grace. It's like yer half a heartbeat from unleashing magic and violence." "And that scares you?" "Nah. Makes me a bit hot nd bothered, truth be told. But if you're a normie, sleep walking through the world unaware of people like us, ye scream danger," Bella said. "Interesting. Here's the food, let's tuck in."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183523-1

"Thanks for dinner, Bore. Yer right, the food's exellent. As was the company," Bella said. "Glad you liked it," he said. "So, what's next? Hit the clubs, dance away the night?" "Actually, Bella... I needed to ask you something. And it's going to sound weird." "Anything for you, Boss, you know that," she said. "Bella, i don't know how to say this, but the fate of the world relies on us having anal sex tonight." "Well. That's a new one." "Sorry, that came out wrong. I want you to be my Chosen, Bella. But to do that, we need to have sex. Anal sex. In the dungeon at the University," he said. "Chosen, Bore? If ye wanted to fudge me so badly ye don't need to go talking nonsense like that. I picked up the bill, let's head back to yer place for some fun." "I'm serious." "I'm a Werewolf, Bore. Not a Sorceress or Seer or anyone important. I'm a grunt, and damned good at it. I'd be happy to fight for you. Die for you, if I had to. But I ain't no fancy Chosen," Bella said. "Akane disagrees." "I'm sure she's been wrong before. Boss, look at me. How am I supposed to be a Chosen of a God? I do well keeping myself together, most days. You ain't seen me at my worst, Bore. You wouldn't want me if yed had. Not as a Chosen, probably not even as a Companion." "No, she's right. I can feel it. What echoes of Sorcery I have all agree," he said. "That ain't sorcery, that's yer dick pushing against yer pants. Let's drop this, head back to yer place and fudge like bunnies. Ye'll forget about this foolishness in the morning." "No, I know this. Bella Hume, will you be my Chosen?" "Bore... I... If you are sure, then yes. But..." she said. "Today you become mine, Bella. Everything you have, everything you are, belongs to me. And I protect what's mine. Forever. Now, let's go." "So we're actually doing this?" "Oh yes," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:40 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183643-1

"Ye're doing something ye don't fully understand, Bore. A werewolf ain't just a person that's a bit stronger. I ain't human. Not fully," Bella said. "Welcome to the club," he said. "You ain't seen me angry. You have no idea what the Change does to me." "No, that's true. Don't care, this feels right. It is something that needs to happen." "And when I get old and broken? I've got another 5 years at peak condition, after that it's a quick drop off a cliff," she said. "Nimue was still looking hot after 1500 years as a Chosen. I'm pretty sure we can keep you from aging as well. Dylan would know. Anyway, in the last month I've been beaten by a god and BBQed by a dragon. 5 years is probably optimistic for either of us." "Do you even know what making me a Chosen will do?" "Absolutely no idea," he said. "This is crazy, Bore." "No, this is Sorcery. After you, milady."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183756-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183819-1

"I ain't no lady, I work for a living," Bella said. "Ah, I was hoping the chair would still be here," Bore said. "What do you need me to do, Boss?" "I'm not actually quite sure. I wasn't in the driver's seat last time." "So we just try it and see?" she said. "Something like that. If it works, you become Chosen If it doesn't..." "Then we keep having fun until I do. I can't really see a downside to that. How did it start?" "So I was sitting on the chair, and Molly was outside of the circle," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:10 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629183829-1

"And then?" Bella said. "I think there had to be some kind of sexual connection for the circle to work," Bore said. "You you're saying this ain't sexy enough?" "You look amazing. But I think you need to try harder."

https://ibb.co/NjRYrJK

"Something like this, perhaps?" she said. "I love your legs," he said.
Bore feels a familiar tug as the circle responds to his growing erection. His hand slowly caresses the inside of Bella's leg, gliding from her ankle up along the toned calf and sliding up the inside of her thigh. Bore can feel the moist heat of Bella's vulva against his hand. As an experiment, Bore channels a little energy through the link, watching Bella shudder as she receives it.
"What in the lord's name was that?" she said. "I gave you some of my magic. Did it feel good?" he said. "Like a screaming orgasm. Yer saying this is what being a Chosen is like?" "Sometimes? I guess. Molly certainly seems to find the energy to be a sexual thing."

https://ibb.co/FKK6VDd

"What are you waiting for, then? Ye just planning to admire the view, or actually do something?" Bella said. 

https://ibb.co/DV2zLg0
https://ibb.co/7zfT40X

"Yer more gentle than Katie, that's for sure," she said.

https://ibb.co/9hFtVdk
https://ibb.co/TvCYnkB

"stop playing around, I need the full thing. Come on, Bore," Bella said. 

https://ibb.co/sC8djjt

"Oh, Master, make me yours. Make me your Chosen," she said. 

https://ibb.co/c6qV04b

"Oh my God," Bella said. "Yes, yes I am," Bore said. 
He finds a straight flush, and channels it into the link, Bella growling with an animal sound as he unloads his semen into her anus. 
"I make you mine, Bella. With Seed and Power, you are mine. My Chosen," he said.
She shivers against him, but doesn't pass out like Molly. The movements slow down, but don't fully stop.

https://ibb.co/93FJJBt

"How do you feel, Bella?" Bore said. "Like I just had the best sex in my life, and the orgasm just won't stop," she said. "So did it work? Are you a Chosen now?"

https://ibb.co/S54HWtW

"I don't know. Let's find out," she said.
Bore feels a slight drain on the link, maybe a pair worth. Bella plunges her hand into the floor, ripping out a chunk of the solid stone.

https://ibb.co/pnqMJjn
https://ibb.co/mRmT4NB

"Well. That's neat. Couldnae have done that before, not without Changing at least," she said.
Bore feels another faint drain, and the stone chunk shatters in Bella's hand.
"And I couldnae have done that even after Changing. Master, just how much power did ye give me?" she said. "Not even enough to be worth mentioning. You can draw a lot more without any problems," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:34 am

https://ibb.co/BVZydfx

"It's... strange. As if I can sense your feelings. At least on the surface," Bella said. "Really?" Bore said. "Aye. Think of someone, I'll tell you who it is..."
Bore thought of Emily.
"That's too easy, Master. Couldnae be anyone except the princess. Lucky girl," she said.
He thought of Molly.
"Pretty sure that's Molly. She is a little bundle of sexy fun, ain't she. Now that we're both Chosen, does that mean we get to tag-team you one day?"
Bore turned his mind to Katie.
"Brass ain't that feisty. She just hides her true nature quite well. But she's a whole bundle of fun to play with, I can tell ye that. The two of us should have some fun with her, maybe give her a spitroast. It's only fair as payback for what she did with that stap-on," Bella said.
Bore thought of Akane.
"Ye shouldnae worry too much about the Seer, Master. She knows what she wants, but she's trying to deny it to herself. She'll come around."
Finally he thought about Bella.
"That's... me? But ye don't understand, Master. That's not who I am," she said. "Yes you are, Bella. You're the center of calm in our little group. Always competent. Always strong. We all rely on you," he said.  "Then ye don't know me. Ye don't understand how the rage constantly pulls at me, how close to slipping the bonds it always is. How close I am to becoming an animal." "And yet you stay strong, despite that. And that was before you became Chosen. You're not alone anymore." "I... aye. Thanks, Bore. I mean Master," Bella said. "Do you feel any rage now?" "Not now, no. There's only joy and pleasure. But that's gotta end at some point, right? I'll go back to being normal soon." "Molly's still not normal. Thankfully. I guess it gets less intense, but it will never go away," Bore said. "I hope not. It would be wonderful to be just a normal human, for once." "You'll never be normal, Bella. Even less now. But normal's over-rated anyway. And you have me now. And the Knights of the Lake." "Yes Master," she said. 

https://ibb.co/yqHXNTs

"And Master? Thank you," Bella said. "What was that for?" Bore said. "For trusting in me. For making me your Chosen. I won't let you down, I swear on all that I love." "I'm sure you won't, Bella. Just don't do anything stupid, I want you around for a lot more years." "I would like that, I think. But I should let you get home, tidy up. Wouldn't want to wear you out too quickly," she said. "Want me to walk you home?" "I'm a Chosen werewolf, Master. There ain't anything meaner than me on the streets of Edinburgh." "Likely true, Bella," he said. "Good night, Master. I'll see you soon, on the Paths or other wise." "Goodbye, Bella."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:54 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225030-1

"Thursday morning. Evoker lessons. Which are actually getting useful, now that the teacher no longer tries to assissinate me. I should get going. Hopefully Katie makes it to class today."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225049-1

"Good morning, Bore. You've got a delivery," Chloe said. "That's curious. I wonder what it is?" he said. "Sealed letter from the Embassy. With the genuine Pendragon seal on it, in fact." "How can you tell?" "The real seal has a few tiny flaws. See that notch there? There's also a spell of some kind put on it," she said. "What do you mean about there being a spel on it?" "The seal's got energy locked up in it. If the wrong person tries to open it, poof." "Poof?" Bore said. "Well, not a big poof. Just enough to incinerate the letter, maybe give you some first degree burns." "Useful skill. I assume not one I can use, right?" "It's Enchanter magic, so most definitely not for you. And I shudder to imagine what you'd consider appropriate amounts of energy anyway. Likely something equivalent to attaching a claymore to the seal," Chloe said. "Possibly. Do I need to do something special, or will the spell recongize me?" "It's keyed to your aura, should just be a matter of breaking the seal. Aren't you going to open it?" "It's a personal letter from my wife, Chloe. What if it had something intimate in it?" he said. "Even better. Hopefully she sent some nudes. Hurry up and open it." "No. Just no. Class can wait 5 minutes."
Bore returns to his room to read the letter...
Dear Bore. It is not always possible to write what one would wish, and it is increasingly becoming clear that even with the best security systems available, private correspondence may well be intercepted.
"She didn't trust the mail system. Goddamnit, I should have gone with her."
You had an interestig insight into the Line of Succession the day my father passed away. I was unable to verify it at the time, but now I am certain you are correct.
"Elanora? It's got to be."
I have some things I need to wrap up in Edinburgh this weekend; perhaps we could meet up for dinner at that nice little restaurant we dined at before, on Friday evening.
"Wild horses couldn't keep me away. Let's drop her a quick email to confirm, hopefully that's still secure. If not we have bigger problems, like those pictures. Crap. Dear Emily. I would be honoured to have dinner with you on Friday. See you then. That'll do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:05 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225453-1

"The more I think about that letter, the less comfortable I am about it. She's all alone there, carrying my child. Surrounded by possible traitors. And the Cult. Necromancers. I can only imagine what they're up to."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225506-1

"There ye are, Bore. Not like you to be late for classes," Katie said. "I had something on my mind. Booker, can I ask you something?" he said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225522-1

"Of course, lad. About?" Booker said. "Emily sent me a letter today. It was sealed and warded, but she still wrote as if to a casual acquaintance," Bore said. "And that makes ye itchy?" "It was as if she expected someone to open it. Or at least wanted a fallback if they did." "Aye. Her problems will be with the Noble Clans, and the Embassy is riddled with their sons. Wards can be bypassed, though not easily. Safer to say nothing yer not happy for your political opponents to read," Booker said. "I just..." "... Have a burning deire to go there and start knocking heads together until they obey?" "Yes. Somewhat," Bore said. "Evokers make bad rulers, son. Great leaders, frequently, but the politics and bureaucracy that grease the wheels of civilian society tend to frustrate us. At some point it's all too tempting to fix a cog that's gotten stuck by taking a sledgehammer to it." "Sometimes a sledgehammer is needed. You're saying I need to just let them continue to harass her?" "There's an assymetry of information. What do you know that the Noble Clans don't?" Booker said. "That Emily is married to me?" "Indeed. They see her as an inexperienced Queen, inheriting from a father who was magically gifted but politically weak. One without strong allies. A political match for an ambitious consort, or even someone wanting to become King." "They are wrong. Fatally so," Bore said. "Indeed. Nobody wants to pick a fight with something like the Knights of the Lake, even if you were not the Winter King. So, things will die down naturally. They'll grumble, but comply. When does your wife intend to announce it?" "Her birthday, December 27th." "Well, that'll be an unpleasant surprise for some. Bring the Knights of the Lake along for that, in case anyone decides to get uppity," Booker said. "I intend to." "Good. Any other questions?" "No. I'll keep myself in check. For now," Bore said. "Aye. I'm glad ye're back, Prof," Katie said. "So. Same time next week?" "Indeed. I'll see you kids then," Booker said. "See you then," Bore said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:23 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220629225859-1

"So, Bore... do ye have something ye want to tell me?" Katie said. "So you heard about Bella, I take it?" he said. "Did ya really think ya could keep Bella being made a Chosen secret? From me? Like, she's my best friend in the whole world." "Well, not secret. I just figured Emily should know about it first, at least." "Dinner table conversations must be fascinating with the two of you. 'Hi, hunny. I just had freaky anal sex with a werewolf, and picked up another Chosen. How was your day?'" she said. "I think she'll be fine. Fine-ish. She knew something was up with Akane, and didn't seem to mind." "If ye were my husband, Bore, the only thing I'd mind about it was not getting to watch." "Not sure Emily thinks the same way. How is Bella handling things?" Bore said. "Happy. Relaxed, I think. She feels in balance. Never realised how on edge she was before until it's gone." "That's great news." "She's also gotten hallaciously strong. I mean, she was strong before, but she threw me across the room through a mirror without even trying. We're back to doing basic drills, trying to regain her control," Katie said. "Ouch. Are you okay?" "Evokers heal fast, Bore. Though Uncle's not happy about having to replace the mirror." "So they've forgiven you?" he said. "Something like that. They're family, like. We enjoy a good scrap, and at the end of the day we get drunk and hug it out." "And Torman?" "He ain't family, just someone that used to screw Gran. fudge 'im," she said. "Indeed, Katie, that's the plan." "Anyways, these days Bella's mostly hanging out in the Gym with me. Ye should come hang out with us, it'd be fun. I'll catch ye later, Bore. Dun be a stranger and all that." "Will do," he said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630000851-1

"Finally, a chance to see Emily again. Let's grab a quik shower first, it's been a busy day." "Welcome, Bore. I have something for you," Chloe said. "Why?" "Do I really require a why? Maybe because you're going on a date with Emily?" "How did... oh, never mind. Don't you ever get tired of using sorcery to go poking in other people's lives like that?" he said. "Not really, no. I find it helps keep me entertained. Anyway, I left it up in your room." "Thanks, I guess." "I'll see you downstairs afterwards," she said. "Indeed."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630000914-1

"I wonder what Chloe got me? A dragon dildo, perhaps? It would be about right from her."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630000934-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630000941-1

"What on Earth is this? Some kind of suit, I guess? Well. I'm not quite sure... You know what, Emily dresses up for me. I may look like a circus performer, bit if it'll make her happy, I'll do it."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001019-1

"Very nice, Bore. It does remind me of your father, in some ways. Pergaps you had already changed, and the scruffy clothes helped hide it from casual observation," she said. "They're not 'scruffy.' And they're comfortable. Anyway, I don't want to be late for this. I'll see you later, Chloe," he said. "Have a fun date, Bore. I'll see you later." "She said we'd meet at the Khukuri."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:24 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001035-1

Just some nice Nepalse food and a chance to destress. I always love the smell of this place, reminds me of our first date."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001047-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001115-1

"Weird, she's not here. Normally's she's always early. I hope nothing's happened to her."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001129-1

"Excuse me, Sir Knight. I was trying to locate my husband. He is a very handsome man, though usually found lounging around in some tired old jeans and a black shirt. You would not have happened to see him, by any chance?" "Emily!" Bore said. "I always did know you would look dashing if you tried, though truth be told I had more or less resigned myself to redoing your wardrobe myself," she said. "Only for you." "Thank you, my heart. I needed cheering up, and who better to do it than my handsome husband?" "Is everything okay?" he said. "Just... politics. The Clans are manoeuvering for power, and under my Father's rule he ceeded far too much control of the day to day activities to them." "Is there anything I can do to help you?" "You can join me for dinner, my heart. The bureaucracy is resisting, but in the end they will come to heel. Though once we stabilise things we will have to prune the machinery rather severely. At the Embassy, certainly. Possibly also the interior ministry," Emily said. "Is it really that bad?" "The Round Table is a neglected mess, we have to rebuild it more or less from the ground up. My old magic tutor, Lord Anton, is still there. As is Lord William, the Castellan. Apart from that, it stands empty." "Anyone else we should look for?" Bore said. "Our sword master, Lord Matthew, left when I came to majority. And the head of the Army, Lord Morris, resigned in disgrace after scattering ,y late and unmourned ex-fiancè across the duelling grounds." "Sounds like we should give him a medal." "I would tend to agree. Apart from that, the scions of the Noble Clans have insinuated themselves into too many places. If your Father is correct, and the Cult is recruiting, that has some worrying inferences," she said. "So. We clean house, once you can formally introduce me." "Indeed my heart. But enough politics for tonight. I just want to spend a date with my husband, and forget the schemes of the Court for a night." "Of course Emily," he said. "So. While I wrestled the ever-growing Hydra at the Court, what have you been up to, my love?" "I... err... acquired another Chosen. Bella." "And by acquired, I take it you mean sodomised," Emily said. "Yeah. Kinda." "Well, at least you now know it is possible to replicate." "And you're... okay? I mean, with me screwing her like that, and making another Chosen?" Bore said. "Your Father had three. Four if you count Nimue. I hardly expected you to just settle for Molly. Hopefully you washed any body-parts involved afterwards." "I'm sorry, Emily." "Do not be, my heart. This, too, is part of who you are. And over time I've grown to like Molly, she does have a sense of... joy... that I find infectious," she said. "Thank you." "That which cannot be changed, must be endured. How did becoming a Chosen change Bella?" "It made her stronger. Much stronger, I saw her crush rocks with her bare fists," he said. "So a physical manifestation. Likely also came with increased stamina and toughness. Not that a werewolf is short of those at the best times. A truly terrifying champion for my warlike husband." "She also seemed... calmer. Katie said she seemed at peace with herself." "Fascinating. She used to be so tense, I wonder how that will change her," Emily said. "I always found her calm and competent." "She was always a woman of intense self-control. Playing a role. Trust me, my heart... I would know." "Molly... changed... after becoming Chosen. Do you think it's the same fot the others?" Bore said. "It does sound that way. I hope becoming a Chosen has helped Bella find peace, like knowing you has helped me find peace with myself. Is there anything else I should know?" "I screwed up with Akane." "Did you now, dearest... And just how did you manage to do that?" she said. "You know she could See herself being my Chosen, right?" "Yes, I was aware. I take it you approached her about it while I was gone?" "No, she came to me, actually. While I was at the Glade," he said. "And? Stop dancing around the matter, my heart. I have already agreed that this is inevitable and at some point you would have sex with her. There is nothing to forgive here." "Well. I didn't actually have sex with her. And now she's refusing to talk to me." "How on Earth did you manage to traumarise the poor girl so badly?" Emily said. "Well, when she found out how Chosen are created, she became quite... upset. Especially since she's still a virgin." "So you basically suggested ger first time with a man be rough anal sex?" "In DGN1, yeah. She took it quite badly," Bore said. "Poor girl. And now she's refusing to talk to you?" "Yeah. She's not even answering her phone." "Poor husband, as well. Blocked and denied," she said. "Yeah, I screwed up. Big time." "Let me resolve this, dearest Knight. Much like with Molly's date, it looks like the job of being married to you will involve ensuring you do not neglect your poor Chosen. Or those destined to be Chosen." "You're the best wife ever," he said. "I am aware of that, dearest. And I expect to be pampered accordingly, once we get back to your room." "I will. But about Akane. I wish there was a simple and romantic way. But I do think I need the circle. I donät know if it needs to be anal sex, but I remember feeling the pull of the link. And I don't know of any other summoning circles in a more romantic location." "Let us worry about that, you just focus on showing your poor Chosen a good time. What else have you been up to?" Emily said. "I've missed you?" "I've missed you too, my love. Shall we go?" "Yeah, let me get the bil," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:38 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630001705-1

"Your Hghness. I apologise for the intrusion, but I need a word with you away from prying eyes." "Who the hell are you?" Bore said. "Hush, my love. This is my old Swordmaster, Matthew Burke. My greetings, Lord Knight. We feared you lost to the Paths a long time ago," Emily said. "I see. You mentioned him before." "It should not surprise me that you share your mother's strong passions. I only hope it leads you to a happier place than it did her," Matthew said. "It will, I swear," Bore said. "I hope so. For your sake. But that is irrelevant now. I have come here with a warning." "Warning? What kind of warning?" "The Paths are home to a... community, I should call it. Of societal misfits and dispossessed. A Brotherhood of the Paths, if you like," Matthew said. "Do you include yourself in that?" "How could I not? I failed my oaths. But I am not here to talk about my own failures. I need to warn Her Highness; someone is recruiting from the Brotherhood. Mercenairies." "Who?" Bore said. "I do not know. But the fact that they have kept away from me likely means they know I would gut anyone who tried. And that means it is either directed at Tir na nÒg or at the Throne in Exile." "Mercenairies? But why?" "For someone unwilling or unable to fight themselves, I would assume. A catspaw for the Fae, or a muscle for the human nobles. Eithher way it is trouble for the Young Mistress; hers is a young rule, and untested," Matthew said. "God damnit. Okay, that does it... Emily, I am coming back with you," Bore said. "Are they mobilising yet, Lord Swordmaster? Is this an immediate problem, or one in the future?" Emily said. "Why on Earth does that matter?" "Because I need to know if this is a coup, or something else. If they are waiting, what are they waiting for? Who are they working for?" "They'll be hard at work pushing daisies when I find them. All this power should be good for something," Bore said. "And if they're working for the Cult? We need to draw them out. Matthew, I need you to find out who is behind this. Quietly." "I'll let Bella and Molly know, we'll come with you. Katie and the rest can be o standby." "No, my love. We will lure them out into the open before we strike. And you and your Chosen need to be our ace in the hole. What is our timeline, Matthew?" she said. "Emily..." "Not immediate. They're waiting for some kind of signal. One Pathbrother said it was going to be the biggest event in hundreds of years," Matthew said. "The Outsiders. It's got to be the Cult. Gods damn it," Bore said. "Perhaps. Their arrival would certainly be hard to avoid seeing. Or it could be something else. Matthew, I need you to find me names. Contact points. We need a loose end to start unraveling this conspiracy, something Bore and the Knights of the Lake can track down," Emily said. "And in the meanwhile, who protects you? Take Bella, at the very least. She can draw from me if she needs to, and she'd look like a normal bodyguard until she starts ripping through the walls." "Unlike Matthew, Lord Morris only retired to his estates. I can call him back to Court quickly. He may not be as powerful as you or Katie, but he is stil an Evoker with nearly a century of experience. And he knows the landscape of the Court. Bringing him shouldn't alert anyone." "Are you certain, Emily? I don't want you in danger. Remember, this isn't just about you anymore," Bore said. "I am certain, my heart. We need to lance this boil, not just drive it back into hiding. Find me the trail, Matthew. Then we shall release the hounds on them." "I'm certain Bella wouldn't mind that." "Be safe, Matthew. We shall see you later," Emily said. "Bye," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630002007-1

"You worry for me, my heart. I know. But I am hardly defenseles. You were right, I have crossed the treshod to being a Power. How, I do not know... I am at least a hundred years too early. My powers have grown to the point they scare my tutors," Emily said. "You mentioned something about the succession, in your letter?" Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630002030-1

"Indeed? Elanora... I could feel her Spark myself, finally. Lord Anton helped me shield her. While I may have far more brure power than he, I still lack his skill and technique," Emily said. "So he knows?" Bore said. "That I am pregnant? There is no easy way to hide that while asking him to shield a Spark in my womb, dear. And he knew about you before, remember. He was the one who helped untangle the spell linking us." "Is it still there? The spell, I mean?" "Yes. I assume whatever its purpse was it is still not done," she said. "Maybe to bind us together, across time and space. Forever," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:55 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630002124-1

"Is it not strange that in 3 short months, this bedroom feels more like home to me than the room I grew up in? Certainly more so than the Royal suite, which we do at some point need to move into," Emily said. "Doesn't really matter where I am, as long as you're there too," Bore said. "Indeed. But I have missed my husband; could you help me out of this dress?" "Gladly."

https://ibb.co/QchK3xh
https://ibb.co/60FwDQW
https://ibb.co/ctnMjwT

"I've missed you. More than you can imagine," he said. 

https://ibb.co/Tk0k7Ch
https://ibb.co/J5R1nmx
https://ibb.co/7zqcdvW
https://ibb.co/C8055bH
https://ibb.co/ZckNChS

"Please, I need it... now," Emily said. 

https://ibb.co/f11brs8
https://ibb.co/G2br7Y9
https://ibb.co/wMMq3mn

"Don't stop, my love. Oh gods... that feels so good," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:36 am

"Eager, arent you?" Bore said. 

https://ibb.co/0QwLXzx
https://ibb.co/LvLqMd1

"Oh! That was... Enough... enough, my heart. I am already," she said. "We're just getting started, Emily," he said. "Come to me, my love. I want to feel you inside me." "Nothing would make me happier, my love."

https://ibb.co/hy25vgr
https://ibb.co/RYRDLqM
https://ibb.co/nR9t2WC

"Faster, my love. I want to feel you all the way in," Emily said. 

https://ibb.co/Rj8wTQT
https://ibb.co/hM0cBBh

"Oh gods, I've missed this. Do not stop, my love," she said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630002933-1

"You are my cuddly tiger. But do not delude yourself, dearest... by now anyone used to evaluating the dangerous and powerful will take one look at you and know, if not quite what you are, certainly that you are exeedingly dangerous," Emily said. "And how about you?" Bore said. "I am somewhat better at dissebling, dearest. You would not last through a session of the Council without being ready to tear my poor Court apart; even by Evoker standards you have quite the temper. And more than enough power to back it up." "I'm not that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:18 am

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630002952-1

"You are not bad at all, my love. But you care too deeply, and wear your feelings on your sleeve. Watching the Nobles monoeuvre against me would infuriate you. Possibly with disastrous consequences," Emily said. "That's the real reason you're keeping me away, isn't it? That you think I'd be a loose cannon?" Bore said. "My love..." "Be honest with me, Emily." "It is one. One of many, my heart. The Nobles infuriate me, what they would do to you, or to your newly Chosen werewolf... it could all too easily get out of hand," she said. "Bella's calmer, if anything." "Molly is linked to you, and far more protective of you than you give her credit for. A Chosen Bella would likely see any insult to me as a slight to you. If we were lucky she would stop after ripping the offender's arms and legs off." "You make me sound like a thug," he said. "Somewhat of a savage barbarian, perhaps. But some girls like that, I am told. Mostly you are... we are what we need to be, a return to a more warlike time. But let me try to stabilise my Court without turning it into a warzone." "I wouldn't..." "Perhaps. But why risk it? Do not worry so much, my heart. I am something far beyond what they bargained for, and they are unaware of you and the Knights of the Lake. Time is on our side, not theirs," Emily said. "So what the hell do I do, while you risk yourself among traitors and ingrates?" "Grow stronger, my love. And learn to control your powers, if you can. There is a war coming, far greater than any unrest my wayward Nobles can think up. But enough politics, my love. I came here hoping to forget about this, not to spend time in bed revisiting it." "Of course. I'm sorry, Emily," Bore said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003106-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003139-1Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003149-1

"Give me 5 minutes to shower and change. I will be right back," Emily said. "I'll come along," Bore said. 

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003303-1

"At which point, dear pervert, we are hardly going to finish in 5 minutes. The Ambassador would have kittens, squeezed between the demands of two Queens," she said. "So you're meeting the Queen? Of England, I mean," he said. "The Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. We are not in England, dearest. But yes, that was my excuse to come here. Old alliances needed to be maintained, and I needed to see my husband." "I thought the Pendragons hadn't relinquished their claims to the throne?" "We have not, of course. But just because they are usurpers is no reason to be rude to them. Politics is ever pragmatic," Emily said. "So the Queen will travel to Camelot as well?" "These days it's unlikely, though she did once, when she was younger, and the world a harsher place. But the memories of the War are better forgotten, for a brief time the Powers went to war against each other, and against the regular people of the world." "What happened?" Bore said. "My parents never talked about it, though I know they both fought. I think we came too close to open war. Eventually the Greater Powers intervened, and the conflict went cold, if not quiet. Strike Fists hunting each other across Elsewhere, not armies massing on a battle field." "So Erec was a war hero?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:21 am

https://ibb.co/jwxh2v2

"Perhaps. It would depend on who you ask, I imagine. There is no equivalent to Camelot on the Continent but the Old Families of the Empire have no great love for us. Too many died in the War, on both sides... and Mages live long lives. There are still many who remember the loss of parents. Siblings. Children. Loved Ones," Emily said. "And where does it end?" Bore said. "It does not, dearest. Another reminder that the use of force is not always the best solution. But now I need to shower and get ready, or I shall be late." "I'll wait downstairs."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003336-1

"Good morning, Bore. I hope you didn't sleep too well. Time is short, after all," she said. "Good morning to you too, Chloe," he said. "Enjoying your honeymoon?" "I was hoping for something a little more than a single rushed night. Perhaps a trip to Hawaii, or a cruise in the Caribbean?" "That would be... unwise. For a number of reasons. You should try Ireland, I hear it's nice this time of year," she said. "It's December, Chloe." "Well... nice may have been an over-statement. But they're friendly people, the Irish. Lots of culture and history. Good beer, as well." "Better than yours?" Bore said. "Don't be silly. Ah, there's your wife. I'll let you two enjoy yourselves." "See you later, Chloe."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003426-1

"I should go, my love," Emily said. "I'll walk with you. As far as the Grassmarket, at least," he said. "I hardly need a bodyguard, Bore. Despite this ridiculous dress." "I love the dress." "I recall, yes. But I will be qite okay on my own," she said. "I know you will. But can't I take a morning walk with my wife?" "Bore... of course, dearest knight. I would be honoured."

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630003448-1

"And this is where I have to leave, dearest. Soon, these foolish games will be over. Another 3 weeks, and we can dispense with this fiction," Emily said. "I can't wait," Bore said. "Goodbye, my heart. See you soon." "See you, my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:08 pm

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630010031-1

"Ah, Bore. Just who I was looking for." "Welcome to my house, Matthew. I'm afraid Emily's not around right now," he said. "That's good. Because I wanted to talk to you, not her," Matthew said.

Love of Magic Book 1 (of 3) Completed - Page 10 20220630010058-1

"Hey, Bore, I need you to... Lord Seordmaster. Welcome to my house. Are we going to have a problem?" she said. "Nothing I can't handle, Chloe. It's a peaceful chat, I think," Bore said. "Do go easy on the help, Lord Swordmaster. I've just gotten him housebroken, I'd hate to have to find a replacement." "Hey!" "Thank you for the welcome, Lady Sorceress. Not to worry, this is a... friendly... chat. Now, I believe this is a public house. Might I order a pint of beer?" Matthew said. "Have a seat, Matthew, I'll bring it over. Chlow, anything on fire I need to deal with? Or anything that needs setting on fire?" Bore said. "Nothing stupid enough to disturb the pub with the two of you in it. There were some kegs I needed bringing up, but I'll extort that troll over there to help me instead," Chloe said. "Sounds good. You know where to find me if you need me."
"Thank you, Bore. How much do I owe you?" Matthew said. "Nothing, Matthew. I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for Emily. A couple of pints seem like the place to start," Bore said. "I did my duty. What was left of it." "Here, Matthew. To Emily. May we never disappoint her." "May we be worthy the trust they place on us." "So. I take it you're here to have the birds and bees talk with me?" Bore said. "Not really. I could not change My Lady's decisions, I doubt there is anything I could do to change hers. Like her mother, she hides a core of steel under that sweet exterior. Just guard her well." "I intend to." "But things have changed now. You are aware of that, right? Before, she was the Crown Princess, but Erec could have lived for another hundred years easily. Now, she is the Queen in Exile. And you are just..." Matthew said. "Just a what?" "I was going to say that you were a penniless young Evoker. But that is not quite true, it it?" "Oh?" Bore said. "Do not play games with me, Bore. I grew up in Tir na nÒg. Served Lady Eila for close to five decades. I am no stranger to Powers. Your Spark feels like one of Them, though you are just a youth. Just what would it look like if you let it off the leash?" "How would it appear, X? I assume married life would change it a little," Bore said. "The Mantle, you mean?" X said. "No, the lack of sex. Yes, of course the bloody Mantle." "No need to get testy just 'cause you're in a long-distance relationship. You've already seen how much additional power it lends you. As for what it does to your Spark, I have no idea." "Let's find out," Bore said. "Is that really wise, Boss?" "The bar's nearly empty. There's a couple of orcs and that poor terrified troll hauling stuff for Chloe. No mages around to see things they shouldn't." "Apart from the Swordmaster. You're aware he's a mage, right?" X said. "I assumed as much. But Emily trusts him. And I'm going to need to start gathering additional allies. I don't want to put all my trsust in the Court. Not knowing the problems Emily's having with them. An independent Master Swordsman with ties to Emily seems like a good place to start."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next