Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Smith family affair

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Smith family affair - Page 3 Empty Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Smith family affair - Page 3 20221231104736-1

This is a visual novel with lots of naughty stuff. Click on images to enlarge. Click on links and use the password to view the hidden NSFW screenshots. Now, let the story begin...

This is the first day of Max's new life. Until recently Max lived in a different part of the country with his father. His parents divorced when Max was very little and the family ws ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Max's mother too his three sisters home, while his father moved away with the boy. Max hasn't seen his family since and any attempts at communication were very much discourage by his father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During Max's father's funeral Max was approached by a woman he instantly recognized as his mother. She asked him if he would be willing to go home with her, meet his sisters and be a family again. A little hesitantly Max said yes and after a long journey by train he has arrived at his new family's home. Max rings the bell and the door opens...
"Oh, hi Max! You're right on time." "Hi Susan. Good to see you again," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20221231104757-1

"I'm really glad you're letting me stay. I've missed you, Susan," Max said. "That's sweet! Let's go inside and I'll show you your room. Your youngest sister is also home, she's very eager to meet you!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20221231104816-1

"So this will be your room. It's not that big, but I hope you like it," she said. "Thanks Susan, this is great!" he said. "The bathroom is just down the hall, if you want to take a shower and freshen up a little. All right. I'll leave you to unpack and settle in."

Back to top Go down

Smith family affair - Page 3 Empty Re: Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:08 pm

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101130825-1

Susan and Bella seem to have left for the day already. Only Rachel is present at the breakfast table.
"You're looking very happy!" she said. "I do? I just got some very good news. And I woke up next to you," Max said. "Awww!" "I keep thinking I'm overdoing it, but she likes those compliments. And, if I heard her right, she said she loved me," he thought. "I'm happy for you!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101130854-1

"Oh hey Liza. I thought you were at Brody's" Rachel said. "No. I was home late. I slept here," she said. "But you're never home late?"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101130909-1

"Well. Last night I was," Liza said. "Something is wrong, I can tell. Never seen her angry," Max thought. "Sorry I asked," Rachel said. "It's not your fault," Liza said. "Do you want me to make you something, Liza" he said. "That's sweet, but I'm not that hungry," she said. "I know something that will cheer you up! Let's do something together. Today!" Rachel said. "What do you have in mind?" Liza said. "Let's go shopping! Max can come as well!" "That sounds like a great idea!" Max said. "Oh shit, won't you get in trouble with your job, Max?" Rachel said. "Nah, I'll ask somebody to cover for me." "You have a job Max?" Liza said. "Yes! Brody is his boss!" Rachel said. "You're working at the supermarket? Since when?" "Since yesterday. Haven't met Brody yet though," he said. "Maybe I'll come around some day to see your new workplace," Liza said. "No, please stay away!" Max thought. "What do you think Liza?" Rachel said. "It sounds fun. It's been a while since I bought something for myself," she said. "Good, shall we meet at 1PM?" he said. "Yay!" Rachel said. "Looking forward to it!" Liza said.
On his way to work Max stops at an electronics store to buy a webcam. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131041-1

"Hey Max." "What the hell are you doing here?" "He's our new employee, Brody," Riley said. "He's also my brother-in-law to be. When did you start working here?" Brody said. "Yesterday," Max said. "I had some important business elsewhere, yesterday. But Riley probably told you everything you need to know. So I'm the manager here. Just do your job and you won't have any problems with me." "God, what a pomous ass-clown," Max thought. "You won't have any problems with me," he said. "Good. I'll be in my office," Brody said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131122-1

"Probably wanking all day..." Riley said. "So, when are we going to install that webcam?" Max said. "We have to wait until he leaves his office so I can get in there and get the spare keys." "Let's wait then."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131139-1

It's another slow day at the supermarket. A few customers appear, but most of the time Max is chatting with Riley.
"So you lived with your father mostly?" she said. "Yeah I did. He wasn't home much though," he said. "So you were home alone a lot?" "Pretty much. He had girlfriends though who stayed over." "No surrogate mothers among those girlfriends, I gather?" Riley said. "Hah, no!" "There was this one special girlfriend, but she's not really casual conversation material..." Max thought. "No it was the classic midlife crisis type of life. The only thing missing was a red sports car," he said. "Sounds classic, al right," she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131205-1

"Max! I have some paperwork for you to sign," Brody said.
Riley wirks at Max and walks cautiously to the door of Brody's office. Max gets the hint and keeps Brody occupied while she searches for the spare key.
"I think the acceptance email also mentioned an employee badge?" Max said. "Yeah, the lamination machine is broken, so the badge will have to wait. You don't need to read all the fine print, it's just formality," Brody said. "I know, but I like to be thorough in these things. The devil is in the details, you know." "Baaah. I have an appointment later and a lot of work to do. Hurry up."
When Max feels he can't stretch the moment any longer, he sees Riley sneak out of the office, a key dangling in her hand. 
"All done," Max said. "Finally," Brody said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131259-1

"fudge! That was exciting! You kept him busy just long enough," Riley said. "I was shitting myself. Must have read the fine print twice in regular and reverse order," Max said. "Well done! Let's hope he doesn't notice the keys are gone. We'll have to put them back as well." "Brody mentioned an appointment later today." "Good, hopefully he'll be out for quite a while," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:00 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131329-1

Max and Riley resume their duties, all the while glancing at the office door, waiting for Brody to come out...

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131334-1

"I'm out for a while. Behave," he said. "Yeah, yeah," Riley said. 
Max and Riley wait for fifteen minutes until they're sure Brody isn't coming back...

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131348-1

"Let's do this!" Max said. "All right," Riley said. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131355-1

Riley unlocks the door and waits for Max outside in case Brody comes back.
"What a mess... My guess is he uses that couch when he bangs that skank. So if I hide the webcam between those boxes on the shelves we should have a nice view."
Max places the webcam between the boxes, carefully hiding it from plain sight and exits the office quickly without leaving any further traces.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131409-1

"I did it! I placed it between some boxes. They're covered in dust, so I guess he doesn't use them often. But I hope we get the incriminating video sooner rather than later," he said. "Awesome!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131416-1

Riley suddenly moves forward and kisses Max on the mouth.
"That... was nice" he said. "Just a thank you! This is already my most exciting day working here," she said.
Not long after the two of them resume their work Brody comes back from his mysterious appointment and locks himself up in his office again.
"Hey Riley? I have an appointment with my sisters. Would it be all right if I stepped out during lunch for a while?" Max said. "No worries. Don't be too late, otherwise our bald overlord is going to be angry," she said. "Noted!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:36 pm

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131459-1

Max arrives at the mall where his sisters are already waiting for him.
"There he is!" Rachel said. "Hi Max," Liza said. "Is this the only clothing store in the city," he thought. "So what is your plan for this shopping trip, girls?" he said. "That's clear. Liza should get rid of that boring sweater," Rachel said. "I wholeheartedly agree," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131523-1

!It's always so hard to choose something new for yourself," Liza said.
After what seems like ages, Liza finally finds something suitable and heads into the changing rooms.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131533-1

After a few minutes she steps out hesitantly.
"Dammit, why does she keep dressing so conservatively?!" Max thought. "What do you think, guys?" she said. "You look like someone's grandmother in those clothes, Liza!" Rachel said. "You still look beautiful, but the clothes are a bit bland, I agree," Max said. "I told you before, it's so hard to choose something," Liza said. "Don't worry, we're going to help you. Come Max," Rachel said. 
Together with his sister, Max roams the shop and they find some nice clothes for Liza.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131606-1

"I'm not sure if I can wear that," Liza said. "Sure you can, just try it on," Rachel said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131616-1

Reluctantly Liza disappears into the booth.
"Really, these clothes don't suit me guys," she said. "We'll be the judge of that!" Rachel said. "Remember that beautiful dress you wore during our dinner and how great you felt in it," Max said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131628-1Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131647-1Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131701-1

"This is really not my style," Liza said. "Look at that. She looks positively scrumptious," Max thought. "Wow, sis. That's super hot," Rachel said. "Please wait while I collect my jaw from the floor, I sem to have dropped it," Max said. "It doesn't look weird then?" Liza said. "You look beautiful and sexy as hell," he said. "That's a lot of praise, Max. But I agree," Rachel said. "I must say I'm starting to like it as well. It all fits together so nicely," Liza said. "And tightly in some areas, delicious," Max thought. "Yes, I think I'm buying this outfit. Thanks for everything, guys!" Liza said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:06 pm

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131713-1

"Now it's my turn!"" Rachel said. "I really want to talk to Liza about why she's so sad. Maybe if Rachel is busy trying on clothes I can have a moment alone with her," Max thought.
Rachel scours the shelves for clothing and disappears into a changing room.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131735-1

"I wanted to ask you all morning, but what's the matter, Liza?" Max said. "Brody and I got into a fight again," she said. "What?! Again? It's been less than two days since they reconciled?" he thought. "But you two were happy together just two days ago, right?" he said. "Uhuh... He was really sweet, but yesterday evening he was very annoyed with everything all of a sudden, including me," Liza said. "Probably premenstual syndrome..." Max thought. "And this time I couldn't just accept his behavior towards me. You know, we talked about this and I thought to myself: is he being reasonable? And I decided he wasn't." "fudge yeah, sis!" he thought. "I'm so glad to hear that!" he said. "So I stood up to him, saying he couldn't treat me like that. That got him even angrier... But I didn't want to back down. And then he raised his hand... It almost seemed as he wanted to slap me," Liza said. "No you did not, or else I'm going to kill you right now Brody!" Max thought. But he just yelled at me. Called me all kinds of things. Nastly things. And then he seemed to calm down and told me to get out," she said. "Permanently, I hope," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131841-1

"I lost him, Max. I think I lost him!" Liza said. "I don't see any problems with that," he thought. "That's rough, Liza. Come here, del Liza," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131855-1

As soon as Max has his sister in his arms she starts sobbing uncontrollably.
"Come now, everything is going to be all right," he said. "When is she going to be ready to let that bastard go..." Max thought. "You really think so, Max?" Liza said. "I do. No one would be that stupid to let you go. And if he does, he's not worth a beautiful saint like you." "I'm no saint, Max." "You lack the wing, that's true," he said. "And I can be very bad!" "She says that without any conviction, she's so sweet!" he thought. "Haha! I'm looking forward to the tale about your secret life of crime," Max said. "Well, I shoplifted lipstick once. When I was nine. But I put it back, I was so ashamed," Liza said. "I think you have your definition of shoplifting all wrong, but okay, that was incredibly bad of you!" "You're teasing me." "Yup!" he said. "Thank you, Max. You always make me feel better," she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101131951-1

"Look at this! What were you guys talking about?" Rachel said. "Nothing dear, Max was just cheering me up," Liza said. "How come Rachel always looks so sexy, no matter what she wears?" Max thought. "That looks great on you, don't you agree, Liza?" he said. "Max is right." "I also found a nice bikini. I'm dying for a swim one of these days," Rachel said. "Didn't she buy one a few days ago?" Max thought. "I'll buy that bikini for you and we'll go together," he said. "Yay! I'll be back in a sec," she said.
Rachel goes back to the booth and comes out a few minutes later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:55 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132023-1

"Oh wow!" Max thought. "Er. You're both silent. What's the matter?" Rachel said. "Don't you think it's too revealing?" Liza said. "Oh come on, you prude," Rachel said. "I think you look absolutely gorgeous, Rachel. A beautiful girls like you deserves to be seen," he said. "That's so sweeit!" "Better not look at the price tag, she seems so happy with it," Max thought. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132055-1

"I think we're ready to pay for all the things we found!" Rachel said. "My treat today, girls. I'm paying," Max said. "Yay! Thank you Max." "That's so sweet!" Liza said. 
Max pays at the counter while the girls wait for him nearby. When he heads out Max sees Rachel stiffen and walk haltingly.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132124-1

"Shit! That's Mrs. Steel," Rachel said. "Who?" Max said. "She works at my college and she's a total bitch. fudge! She's coming this way." 
"Hello Rachel." "Hi, Mrs. Steel," Rachel said. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends, Rachel?" "Oh... er... This is my sister Liza and my brother Max." "Good, good. How are you all today?" Mrs. Steel said. "We're quite well, thank you," Liza said. "I don't know why Rachel is so tense all of a sudden, but I'm not sure I like this woman," Max thought. "Are you using the holidays for extra study like we discussed Rachel?" Mrs. Steel said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132213-1

"I'm trying," Rachel said. "Are you now? I believe we have an appointment right after the holidays," Mrs. Steel said. "We do, yes." "Jesus what a vampire, she's sucking all of the enthusiasm out of Rachel," Max thought. "Good. Very glad to see you keeping other company than Ana and Alina." "They're still my best friends!" "Yes, I know dear. You've told me time and time again. And you know they're a bad influence on you. Your grades have been slipping all year long, Rachel," Mrs. Steel said. "I've known Ana and Alina much longer than a year..." "We've talked about this, Rachel." "Yes, Mrs. Steel," she said. "What a bitch," Max thought. "I think that's enough. We're just shopping and this is Rachel's holiday," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132301-1

"I beg your pardon?" Mrs. Steel said. "This is not the place for educational instruction, misplaced or otherwise. besides, it's my sister's holiday," Max said. "My my, your brother has quite strong opinions about matters, it seems. Well now, have a nice day you three. See you next semester, Rachel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:19 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132325-1

"That was a stern woman, is she your teacher, Rachel?" Liza said. "No, the university counselor..." she said. "Really? I didn't know you went to see her." "Not by choice." "I can understand why," Max thought. "Shall we go home now?" Rachel said.
Max says goodbye to his sisters and goes back to his job at the supermarket where the day passes uneventfully. 
"I shouldn't wait too long before getting those pictures from MisterX and dealing with him permanently. This has gone on long enough and Bella is suffering because of it. But I need some help, maybe James is willing?"
Max picks up his cell phone...

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101132410-1

"Yo!" James answered. "Hey man," Max said. "I totally forgot to ask, but how did your little visit to Discreet go?" "I went. And they asked all these weird questions." "Like what, a psych eval?" James said. "Exactly like that, but stranger." "Stranger how?" "They wanted to know about my sex life and stuff," Max said. "That's weird. Did you pass?" "They called me this morning to say I passed." "Awesome," James said. "I have my first appointment for tomorrow." "With all the questions they were asking you it's probably going to be interesting." "I'm sure it will be. James, I need your help," Max said. "Right down to business. What do you need?" "One of my sisters is being blackmailed." "Shit, Rachel?" James said. "I wonder why he thought of her first..." Max thought. "No, Bella," he said. "Ah." "Some guy has dirty pictures of here and is threatening to publish them." "fudge. There are nude pictures of Bella?" James said. "Apparently." "Have you seen them?" "No, but Bella is pretty upset about the whole situation, so my guess is those pictures are not some innocent nipple flashes," Max said. "Sounds like you want to help her? I thought she was a total bitch to you." "She was, but we've come to an understanding." "Good for you. So what do you want to do about this dirtbag? Do you know who it is?" James said. "Bella took me to the place where she had to hide the money for him. Waited hours behind a dumpster. Then the fucker arrived and I followed him to his home in some boring residential area. He lives with his mom." "You don't fudge around when it comes to investigating, do you?" "I like to be thorough. According to Bella his name is Dwayne and he's a regular at the coffeeshop where she works," Max said. "She knows the creep?" "Knowing is to strong a word, he might even be stalking her if he's a regular at the shop." "How did he get the pictures of her?" James wondered. "Pretended to be some hot guy online..." "She fell for that?" "He was very convincing, apparently," Max said. "So what do you want us to do?" "I want to destroy those pictures and teach Dwayne a lesson. I was thinking of paying his mom a visit." "Under what pretense?" James said. "Policemen?" "Nobody fall for that. What if she asks for an ID." "Shit. No," Max said. "What about university officials offering a scholarship to him? His mommy would be over the moon, I'm sure of it." "Yeah, some computer exellence program at a techhnical university." "We all know little Dwayne is so good with computers and extorting girls online," James said. "A university scholarship for Dwayne, I like it." "You do the talking, I'll be the silent, but stern collegue." "Do you have a suit and tie?" Max said. "No man." "Don't worry, I'll rent one for you. So I'll keep her busy and you sneak out to fudge up his computer?" "Sounds good to me," James said. "We'll visit her tomorrow. Hopefully Dwayne isn't around." "See you tomorrow." "Later," Max said.
After the phone call Max rents a suit for James online, to be delivered at his doorstep.
"Man, what would we do without the internet?" Max thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:52 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101153937-1

"You're here!" Rachel said. "That I am. You didn't think I'd forget you?" Max said. "You better not! Shopping was fun today." "It certainly was." "Better not mention that Mrs. Steel now, she's so happy," he thought. "Don't tell me you like shopping..." "Well no. But I liked seeing you as a fashion model." "Did you now? Say Max...." she said. "Yes?"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154023-1

"Do you like me?" Rachel said. "Of course I do, you know that," Max said. "Yes, yes. But I mean in another way." "You mean your body?" "Yes. You already said you liked my breasts. But..." she said. "She's clearly fishing for something," he thought. "But do you like my body?" "Yes Rachel. When I say you're beautiful I really mean it. You're sexy as hell," Max said.

https://ibb.co/xF6b4Yg

"I'll reward you by taking something off then... What do you like most about my body?" Rachel said. "Hmmm, of course I can't tell her I'd love to bury my face in her delicious ass, I have to come up with something poetic," Max thought. "That's hard to say..." he said.

https://ibb.co/6HcsfMb

"Oh..." "I'm going to let my kisses do the talking!" Max said. "Yay!" "I'm going to kiss your beautiful mouth."

https://ibb.co/bmGk7zG

Suddenly Max feels Rachel's tongue searching for his.
"Hey! I'm kissing your mouth. What's that tongue doing here?" he said. "Sorry! Got carried away..." she said. "I'm going to have to kiss you again." "I love her eagerness!" he thought. 

https://ibb.co/HYFtyQh

"Your breasts are always a gorgeous sight when I see them," Max said.
As he kisses his sister's small breasts Max feels her nipples stiffen.
"You like that, don't you?" he said. "Y-yes." "Let's reward those puffy delights," he though. "Oh!" "I haven't praised your beautiful body enough."

https://ibb.co/sQPDLj1

Max feels Rachel holding her breath as he kisses the soft skin around her navel.
"Hee hee, that tickles Max!" she said. "Your feet are so delicate and kissable," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154241-1

"Do you really think so?" Rachel said. "Now your legs. They're perfect," Max said.

https://ibb.co/RNkcK1d

Max teasingly kisses the length of her legs until he reaches her inner thighs.
"But the true reward goes to your beautiful thighs," he said.

https://ibb.co/L873LwT

Rachel makes no move to close her legs as Max works his way up the soft flesh of her thighs. He feels her muscles tighten as he caresses her with his mouth. The sweet scent of his sister's sskin is almost overwhelming.
"And now I have to ask you to turn around, because there's something there I'd very much like to kiss," he said. "You're so bad!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154315-1

"Soft as a peach and firm to the touch. This can't get more perfect," Max thought. "I'm convinced! You really love my body," Rachel said. "I surely do!" "I feel so sleepy now." "Swwet dreams, dear Rachel," he said. 

https://ibb.co/4mtwwM7

Rachel falls asleep very qyuckly. And soon Max only hears her soft breath and feels the soft beating of her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:49 am

https://ibb.co/hRSbydK

"Damn, I nearly overslept. I'd love to repeat what we did yesterday, but I've got things to do today. I'll surprise her by making some breakfast."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154356-1

"Seems I'm all alone with Rachel this morning. That's not bad at all."
Max prepares a nice breakfast for Rachel and himself.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154408-1

"Good moning, Max," she said. "And a very good morning to you!" he said. "You're in a good mood." "There was a beautiful girl in my bed just now and I made her breakfast." "Yay!" Rachel said. "Doing anything fun today?" "I'm hanging out with Alina today, we're having a sleepover here." "I'd love to be part of that!" Max thought. "That sounds nice," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154437-1

"That means we won't be able to sleep together," Rachel said. "Maybe Alina won't mind..." Max thought. "You're probably right," he said. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow!" she said. "I wonder how. Maybe she'll let me kiss her entire body..." Max thought. "Looking forward to it!" he said. "Say Max?" Yes?" "I didn't want to talk about it earlier. But thank you for standing up to that woman yesterday," Rachel said. "I just didn't like the way she was talking to you." "You were awesome!" "She was your college counselor, right?" he said. "She still is... You probably understood that my grades weren't that good last year. And a couple of teachers decided it was better for me to see the college counsilor. So I went to see Mrs. Steel." "And it didn't help?" "As I said, she's a total bitch. We had a few sessions where she blamed everything on Ana's and Alina's influence," she said. "They were responsible for your grades?" "No, she says I have a bright future ahead of me and that they're not the kind of girls a proper younf lady should hang out with." "If Rachel would have seen either of them gagging on my manhood she would maybe agree with Mrs. Steel..." Max thought. "My grades will be fine next year. But Mrs. Steel still isn't convinced. She even threatened to send me to some summer camp next year if she doesn't see any improvement," Rachel said. "fudge no, Mrs. Steel sounds like a medlesome bitch," Max thought. "That's tough. I'm certain your grades will go up next year. I'll help you with your homework if you'd like," he said. "I'd like that very much!" "We'll show Mrs. Steel that you're an independent girl, who doesn't need summer camps or meddlesome counsilors." "You betcha!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154634-1

The siblings finish breakfast and go their separate ways.
"Have fun today!" Rachel said. "I will, you too," Max said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:59 am

"Let's go to my very important job and see if that webcam worked."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154650-1

"Max! Max!" Riley said. "You're excited?" he said. "He's in there, with the skank!" "Oooooh! Let's hope they're not reviewing the financial situation of this branch." "Fat chance," she said. "As soon as he's done we'll have to retrieve the cam again." "Will we have to dig through hours of footage?" "Nah, the webcam  is set to only record when it detects motion, so it should just be a matter of taking out the card and exporting the video," he said. "Sounds good. Hopefully there's some juicy stuff on there." "The only problem is that we have to see that juicy stuff and I'm not particularly attacted to either our exalted manager or his special friend..." "You make a very good point," Riley said. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154742-1

Max starts his workday. After mopping the floors and adjusting some packages on the shelves the door to Brody's office opens.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154747-1

"Seems Brody is done with his visitor... Damn, he's still in there, hopefully he'll be gone in the afternoon," Max thought.
Max messages James to get ready and meet him in one hour and sends him the location. Then he gets dressed in one of the restrooms. Riley seems to be accustomed ro Max's extended lunch breaks already and doesn't mind him stepping out for a bit. Max walks to the neighborhood where he saw Dwayne enter the house. James is already waiting for him at the agreed location.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154808-1

"You're looking sharp today, Mr. Reems," Max said. "As do you, Mr. Holmes," James said. "I hope Dwayne's mother is ready for Mr. Reems and Mr. Holmes." "Is anybody ever?"
They both approack the door and ring the doorbell. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:55 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154828-1

"Yes?" "Good day, Miss...?" Max said. "Presley. Hazel Presley," she said. "Ah, Miss Presley. We're here about your son and want to have a word with you." "Dwayne? What about him? He's not in trouble is he?" "Yes. Your son Dwayne. My name is Mr. Holmes. Mr. Reems and I are talent scouts of sorts. We'd like to offer Dwayne an opportunity that will surely boosts his future career prospects," Max said. "Dwayne isn't home at the moment." "Very good!" Max thought. "Maybe you should come back at a later time?" Hazel said. "That's a shame, but might we come in and speak a bit more in detail, you are after all his mother." "Now let's hope she isn't his older sister..." Max thought. "Well I guess you can come in," she said.
As they follow Dwayne's mom inside, James leans in close and mutters in Max's ear.
"Smooth talking, Mr. Holmes! And she has a great ass." "Behave Mr. Reems!"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154904-1

"Would you like something to drink?" Hazel asked. "No thank you. As I said, we're talent scouts of sorts. Always looking for excellence and I believe we found a perfect candidate in your Dwayne," Max said. "You have?" "Yes. Dwayne is what we like to call a true computer wizard." "He sure spends a lot of time behind his computer," she said. "We represent a few elite technical universities and we think we can offer Dwayne a scholarship. It's a big opportunity for your son, Hazel. Do you mind if I call you Hazel, Miss presley?" "Not at all. I'm so delighted with this news! but how does this all work? Is there a selection procedure?" "Ahem. Miss Presley?" James interrupted. "Yes." "Do you mind if I use the bathroom?" "Not at all. Down the hall to the right," she said. "Thank you, Miss Presley," he said. "Are you sure you don't want a drink?" Hazel asked afain. "TThat might give James some more time," Max thought. "On second thought, I'd like a cup of coffee," he said. "One coffee, coming up," she said. "I sure hope James isn't going to take too long. I'm not sure how long I can keep up the pretense. Hazel sure seems very eager. Wonder if I can use that to my advantage...," he thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:19 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101154936-1

"As I was saying, we can offer Dwayne a place in one of the excellence programs at one of the universities we represent. His university studies will be paid out of a private fund specifically set up to promore excellence," Max said. "But how did you find my Dwayne?" Hazel said. "We have talent scouts at many schools and we often get tipped by teachers who are after all one of the best gauges when it comes to raw talent." "fudge James, hurry up!" Max thought. "I see. Your collegue is taking a long time on the toilet, isn't he?" she said. "Yes... uh... it's kind of embarrassing really. He's been like that all morning. We ate some take out yesterday and he got some bad sea food, I think." "Oh my..." "Yeah, he'll be back in a minute," Max said. "She bought that, I think," he thought. "It's just that Dwayne's grades aren't that good and I've never hear a teacher speak about his skills being extraordinary." "Talent has many forms. It could just be that Dwayne isn't challenged enough at the moment. When you and Dwayne agree to enroll in our program we'll come up with a study program tailored to your son's needs. We have a very hands-on approach and like to work together with our students... and their parents. So what I'd like you to do is discuss all this with your son when he comes home and we'll contact you in a couple of days to see if you're interested." "That sounds good," Hazel said. "Of course there's some paperwork, profiling and testing involved, but we intend to give your son the best possible chance." "I understand. Shouldn't we check on Mr. Reems? Maybe he needs something." "James! Come the fudge on!!!" Max thought. "That ah..." he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155120-1

"There he is! We were getting worried there, Harry," Max said. "Yeah, it took longer than I hoped," James said. "Let's just hope he got the job done," Max thought. "I hope you'll start feeling better soon, Mr. Reems," Hazel said. "I... uh... I'm sure I will," Jame said. "So Miss Presley, Hazel. I hope you'll allow your son to enroll in our program," Max said. "You've brightened my day, sirs. You'll contact us in a few days, right?" she said. "Certainly." "Here's my number in case you need it." "Eager, eager Hazel..." Max thought. "Much obliged, have a very nice day!" he said. "Good day, Miss Presley," James said. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155200-1

"fudge, that was tense!" James said. "It sure was! What took you so long?" Max said. "First I had to find the guy's room. I had some tools with me to get the hard drive out of his computer, but none of my screwdrivers would fit his ridiculously modded PC." "You took out his drive?" "Yup. Seemed like the best way to get everything," James said. "Let's hope it's not encrypted." "Yeah man, this could be a treasure trove." "Did you look for backups?" Max said. "I didn't have the time. Wasted a lot on getting the damn case open and his room looked like several pigs had a massive orgy. No way I could have found anything in there." "Damn, let's hope for the best. But... pigs have orgies now?" "You know what I mean. Say, did the hot mom take the bait?" James said. "I guess she did." "Good, you sure know how to talk to the ladies, Max!" "I do my best," he said. "Guess you earned that drive."
James hands max the hard drive.
"Thanks." "Let me know what's on it, will you?" James said. "I sure will. See you later James," Max said. "Peace!"
Max walks back to the supermarket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:51 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155325-1

When Max returns all is quiet in the supermarket.
"Hey you. You've missed our boss, he went out, no word when he gets back. So I guess we can retrieve that cam because of what happened this morning?" Riley said. "Yup! But you need to get the keys right?" he said. "Nope. Before I put the spare keys back in Brody's office I made a copy." "That's awesome!"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155358-1

"Thank you!" Max said. "You sure know how to thank a girl! Now, let's open up that office," she said.
Riley waits outside while Max retrieves the Webcam.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155408-1

"Nothing much has changed here. Though that poor couch probably has some new cum stains... The webcam is still in the same place, so it should have captured anything that has gone on here."
Max retrieves the webcam and Riley locks the door again.
"I'm both curious and afraid of what's on that cam's memory card," Riley said. "Mee too. I'll check the footage tonight," Max said. "So I gues I won't be seeing you tomorrow if that memory card contains the dirt you need on Brody?" "I'm afraid not." "Shame," she said. 
Riley picks up a pencil on the counter and writes down something on a piece of paper.
"Here. I'd really like to know how it all ends for our beloved manager. So give me a call, will you," she said. "I'm pretty sure that was just an excuse to give me her phone number," Max thought. "I will!" he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155437-1

Looking at the clock regularly, Max impatiently waits until the end of his shift. He changes in the restrooms for the second time this day.
"Let's see what Susan is up to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:23 am

Slowly, but surely the elevator crawls to the fifth floor.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155455-1

"Good afternoon, Mr. Holmes. You are here for your first session. How would you like to pay the down payment of 2000?" the receptionist said. "Yes. Do you accept cryptocurrency?" Max said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155517-1

"Certainly. I have the contract right here. After you sign we can arrange the payment," she said.
The receptionist hands Max a stack of papers and indicates where he has to sign.
"If you'd like some time to read the contract there are seats in the lobby," she said. "Thank you. I'd like that," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155537-1

Max sits down on one of the chairs in the lobby and glasses over the contract.
"Seems like a lot of paperwork. It covers confidentiality, a waiver of personal injuries... Damn... No surprise this place is a secret," he thought.
After signing the contract Max hands it over to the receptionist.
"Thank you, Mr. Holmes. Let's arrange the down payment."
Max transfers 2000 in cryptocurrency to the account of Discreet.
"Looks like we're all set. If you'd like to follow me," the receptionist said.
Max follows the woman to an area of the Discreet offices he hasn't seen before.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155606-1

"Your consultant will be with you in a moment. Before your appointment we ask you to wear this mask. It ensures your privacy," she said. "Wearing a mask to a business meeting? What the actual fudge?!" Max thought. "Thank you for choosing Discreet Incorporated, Mr. Holmes. Enjoy," 
After that statement the receptionist leaves through the door both of them came in.
"Enjoy? And did she just wink at me?" Max thought.
Several minutes pass. The mask isn't very comfortable, but Max resists the urge to take it off.
"Is this it, is this some kind of joke?" the thought.
The door opens...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155630-1

"Susan?! fudge! It's Susan... She's going to see through this flimsy disguise. fudge!" Max thought. "God, the clients are getting younger every day, it seems... Probably another rich banker kid. Though he seems familiar somehow. Hard to tell with the mask," Susan thought. "Good day Mr. Holmes," she said. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155646-1

"Good afternoon, Miss...?" Max said. "Right. Let's set some ground rules for this sesion and possible future ones as well. You will speak only when I allow it," Susan said. "What's with the stern tone all of a sudden? She talks like she did on the phone," he thought. "You will address me as mistress. And you will do as I ask. Am I making myself crystal clear? If not, you are allowed to leave now." "Yes, mistress." "Good boy. Follow me," she said. 
Max follows Susan through the door and arrives in a lusciously furnished chamber.
"This looks nothing like the office spaces I saw when I arrived. Is that just a front for this budoir?" Max thought. "If you follow my rules and be a good boy nice things will happen to you. Otherwise you will be punished," she said. "Fick. My mother is a dominatrix? I'd laugh out loud right now at the thought, but she'd probably whip me. And this could lead to very interesting situiations..." he thought. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101155741-1

"Each of the doors in this rooms opens up to a chamber where you will experience a great many things. As it's your first session I intend to go slow," Susan said. "Slow is good. Isn't it?" Max thought. "Undress." "What?! She wants me to go naked already?!" he thought. "Do I have to repeat myself? You may leave the mask on." "Better do as she says," Max thought.
He starts to undress himself while his mother is watching him.
"Good boy."
Max is down to his underwear and very aware of Susan's piercoing gaze.
"Nice, well-trained body. I can work with that. He's young though, as I suspected," she thought. "Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:23 am

https://ibb.co/zPs7YsY

When Max removes his underwear he stands stark naked before Susan.
"Well now, let's have a look at you," she said.
Susan walks around him and appears to inspect every inch of Max's body.

https://ibb.co/djjVW0s

With her hand she slaps his buttocks. The pain tingles and burns a little bit.
"Muscular and firm. But your dick doesn't seem to work... Don't you find me attractive?" she said. "Should I say something?" Max thought. "Speak!" "Yup..." he thought. "No, you're very attractive," he said. 
Another slap on his butt, harder this time.
"No, what?!" Susan said. "No mistress," Max said. "Remember that."

https://ibb.co/hs295Np

Susan moves to the front and grabs Max's penis. Due to the small amount of pressure she applies it starts swelling instantly.
"Shit she's so close to me. Why doesn't she recognize me?!" Max thought. "Ah, it does work," Susan said. "fudge! Is she going to jerk me off?" he thought. "That's a very juicy cock when it's fully erect. I'm almost tempted to use it... Calm down girl! You're supposed to be a professional..." she thought. "Do you want me to jerk your hard dick off, dirty boy?" she said. "God yes!" Max thought. "Y-yes mistress," he said. 
His mother suddenly lets go of his penis.
"Well, not today you won't. Maybe I'll allow you to show me how much you really like me, but we're going to take small steps. I wouldn't want my little boy to get hurt. Let's see how much you appreciate me. On your knees!" Susan said.

https://ibb.co/4KWLfD3

"My feet. Kiss them," she said.
Max kisses the cold leather of Susan's boots.
"Good boy. I can tell you like it on your knees. Maybe I should have you lie down and I can walk over you," she said. "What the hell?! I don't think I'm ready for that..." he thought. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves." "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Max thought. 

https://ibb.co/wL2qSQL

"Kiss my legs," Susan said. "Gladly," Max thought. "I'm sure you would like to rest your head against my thighs. Do you like titties? I'm sure you do, all the little boys do." "Yes mistress." "Good. You then may kiss them," she said.

https://ibb.co/xHy9fp4

As Max kisses her voluptious breasts he feels a slight shudder going through Susan. The tip of her whip tickles his scrotum ever so sligtly.

https://ibb.co/Y2nfqgF

"I think that's enough for today. You may dress yourself. My receptionist will schedule another appointment with you. You have a long way to go, boy," Susan said. "Yes mistress," Max said
He dresses himself while Susan leaves the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:48 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160025-1

"That was some extremely weird shit..." Max thought. "I trust you enjoyed your first session Mr. Holmes?" the receptionist said. "Yes, it was quite invigorating. Would you like to schedule another session" "Good, I can fit you in in four days." "Sounds good to me," he said. "All right then. We'll see you in four days. Have a nice day," she said. "Thank you!" "This is going to be intense. I'm pretty sure of it. She didn't even seem to recognize me. Wonder how long that will last..." he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160107-1

"Can't sleep?" Max said. "I was reading and about to try and get some sleep. Something on your mind?" Bella said. "Your bosom at the moment. Damn, what a beautiful pair," he thought. "I have good news." "Please let it be about that creep Dwayne!" "Yup. I went by his house and stole his hard drive. So he has nothing on you anymore," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160134-1

A happy Bella jumps from her bed and embraces Max giving him a big kiss on his cheek. Her flowery scent and soft lips make him a bit dizzy.
"I should surprise you more often," Max said. "I really like Bella without all that reservedness," he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160148-1

"You don't know what it means to me!" Bella said. "I have a pretty good idea. The past months must have been awaful for you. And don't worry, Dwayne is going to pay for what he did," Max said. "I'm so happy! Weren'yt you afraid to get caught?" "I almost wet myself... Luckily his mother was very gullible." "You have to tell me all about it tomorrow," Bella said. "Deal!" "I have a good idea, let's celebrate by having a drink together tomorrow. You and me." "That sounds great! You pick the place," he said. "Will do, looking forward to it." "Mee too! Sleep well, Bella." "Sweet dreams, Max and thanks again. This might just be the first time in ages I get a good night's sleep."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160227-1

"Liza is already asleep. Let's hope she isn't dreaming about her soon to be ex-boyfriend... Tomorrow is going to be very interesting, no matter what."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:31 am

"I don't hear anything. Could Rachel and Alina be asleep already?"

https://ibb.co/DLgbMX2

"Dear sweet lord! They're lying naked together in one bed?! It seems Rachel is even more at ease with Alina, she seems to have no qualms sleeping naked next to her."

https://ibb.co/6wwgCNV

"Alina sure has the most fuckable bubble butt! Her pussy looks gorgeous too."

https://ibb.co/FBwvjrK

"Did they do something naughty together? I sure hope so."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160332-1

"I would love to go through that hard drive of Dwayne's, but that's going to take a long time. Bettr do that some time tomorrow. Going through the footage of the supermarket office is going to take a while as well, but I might squeeze that in before sleeping."
Max inserts the memory card of the webcam into his laptop and transfers the contents to his hard drive. He fast forwards to the footage of Brody working behind his desk. Until...
"Bingo!"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101160344-1

"Hello Brody. What are you doing with that skank?"

https://ibb.co/rQMM1ss

"Ugh... Wait... Is it me or does Brody have a fairly small penis? What a surprise. That woman sure isn't a A-class pussy, you could see that from a distance, but the saggy tits confirm it."

https://ibb.co/fMGjNcB

"The mechanical blowjob. sucking a sack of potatoes is even more arousing. How erotic. she's getting something out of her handbag. Wait! What?! WHAT?!"

https://ibb.co/Fs0zz9R

"No! she isn't! She is!!!"

https://ibb.co/8Y3XzKM

"Oh Brody, you poor, little butt-boy... You're done. You're finished. Tomorrow you'll plague Liza and I no longer. Not sure if I'm going to sleep well after watching Brody's strap-on action, but I guess it was worth it. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Liza will be in for a surprise, that's for sure. Have to break it to her gently and punish Brody in the process. Going out with Bella is a nice development, she's really opening up to me, it seems. Shame Rachel is with Alina, I've grown so accustomed to us sleeping together in such a short time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:39 am

Just when Max is ready to succumb to sleep he hears the door open...

https://ibb.co/HgWTZFH

"What the... Alina?" "Sssh... Rachel and I are having a sleepover. But I just can't sleep," she said. "Is that so..."

https://ibb.co/m9gm5Nr

"I keep thinking of all the bad things I have done... Did you come looking for me earlier? I was lying awake and I heard the door..." Alina said. "I..." "I know it was you. Do you like spying on your little sister? You want to touch her tight little body? Don't you?"

https://ibb.co/ykBXY5z

"Oh god yes! All this dirty talk is giving me a gigantic boner," Max thought. "You like spying on little girls. Bad little girls... I want to feel you again. Punish me, Max. fudge the badness out of me. Please!" Alina said. "Come here you dirty fudge-slut." "Yes, master."

https://ibb.co/KVbW3sT
https://ibb.co/G9wjsFP

Gurgling, wet noises fill Max's bedroom and soon Alina's face is covered in saliva.

https://ibb.co/3MMB3XK

Alina spreads her legs.

https://ibb.co/W5BC9dH

"fudge me Max," she said.

https://ibb.co/Y84gT9c
https://ibb.co/FbY2px7
https://ibb.co/Kqr3NRM

"fudge yes! I want it all inside of me," Alina said.
Max mercilessly pounds her vagina until a torrent of hot seed floods into her.
"Oh god, yes, there's so much of it," she said.

https://ibb.co/74vYNCr

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:20 pm

https://ibb.co/g6kVM3K

Alina gets up from the bed and attempts to walk to the door when Max grabs her arm.
"Not so fast. I'm not done with you," he said. "Are you going to use me again?" she said.

https://ibb.co/RYx813w

"On your hands and knees," he said.

https://ibb.co/S6Yg4SS

Without warning Max inserts his penis in her vagina again. It slides effortlessly past her labia, glistening with her juices. Alina's moans and cries increases as he pounds her very hard from behind.

https://ibb.co/RpTK3gD
https://ibb.co/T4F71q6

"You're in so deep. Aaaaah. fudge. Yesssss," Alina said.
Her hoarse words encourage Max to pound her even harder.

https://ibb.co/jrkz1yW
https://ibb.co/brHDBdS
https://ibb.co/0ytsxgz

"Man, that was quite something. Alina might just be up for anything... This could lead to some interesting possibilities in the near future... Another benefit: sleeping won't be a problem after that workout," Max thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:09 pm

Max wakes up late in the morning. Susan, Liza and Rachel sem to be at home, but he finds no one at the breakfast table. He grabs a quick breakfast and heads back to his room.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161008-1

"Let's see what's on Dwayne's hard drive."
The hard drive doesn't appear to be encryptd and Max finds lots of documents related to school and private matters.
"Seems Dwayne's drive is as big a mess as his room if James is to be believed. For a sextorter he absolutely sucks at security. I'm glad his mom doesn't know how bad he is with computers, otherwise she wouldn't have bought that shit story about him being accepted at a technical university. But where does he hide his porn... If he keep it on an external drive we're fucked."
Max runs an application that visually maps the hard drive.
"Ah, there's a shitload of video files in a hidden folder buried somewhere in his system folder. Bingo! I bet he doesn't need 'creamed_teegage_twats-14-cd01.mkn' for a school project. Let's work through this mountain of smut."
Dwayne's tastes seem to range from teenage girls to big breasted elder women. A good deal is commecrially produced porn with a few amateur scenes intermixed.
"A folder named 'special'... I've either found what I'm looking for or it's that video of two women consumig something from a cup... 'Coffeesho Girl'! That must be it. I have to make sure it's her, can't hurt to take a look."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161109-1

"Hey Bella."

https://ibb.co/DkqVmTH

"These are rather innocent."

https://ibb.co/7gnZmgR

"Woah. The rest of the pictures most certainly aren't..."

https://ibb.co/P4pzpbb

"That's hot, no matter who you are. Oh Bella you didn't send him more, did you? Damn... A video."

https://ibb.co/ByVmxfd

"She sent this to him? What was Bella thinking?"

https://ibb.co/Lp3BC46

"I can understand why she doesn't want this to spread all over the web. Hopefully this is the only copy of the files. Dwayne is an amateur, but if he has a backup somewhere... Let's worry about that later."
Max wipes the hard drive securely.
"I'll talk to Bella about the drive when we meet for drinks later today. And there's still the matter of Dwayne's punishment, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:28 am

Lisa is home. Now is as good a time as any to expose the misadventures of her beau.
"This is gpoing to be tough. I haven't a clue how she wil react. Well. Here goes," Macx thought.
He knocks on Liza's door.
"Enter."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161222-1

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said. "Yeah, I guess I overslept. Listen... Liza... I..." Max said. "You're looking gloomy all of a sudden." "It's just... I have some news that might upset you." "Are you alright? There's nothing wrong with your health, is there?" she said. "Dear Liza, always thinking of others first," Max thought. "I'm fine, don't worry. It's something else," he said. "You're making me very nervous, Max." "Sorry. You know I've been working at the supermarket where Brody also works." "U-huh," Liza said. "Well I've learned some things during my work there. Rather disturbing things. During my first day I saw him attempting to grope the female cashier." "Did... did you really see that?" "I'm afraid I did. The cashier, Riley, said it wasn't the first time," Max said. "I'm sure... it's a misunderstanding." "Damnit. Quit with the excuses already," he thought. "Maybe. But a while later I saw him enter his office with a woman," Max said. "fudge. She's going to cry and I haven't told her all of it..." he thought. "I really hate to say this, but Brody is cheating on you," he said. "W-w-what proof do you hve?" Liza said. "This is tricky. I'm not going to tell her that I installed a webcam in his office. Better tell her part of the truth," Max thought. "I asked Riley if she had access to the footage of the security cams. And she did," he said. "Oh... There's no doubt it's him on the footage?" "I'm afaid not."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161355-1

"I'd like to see for myself, please," Liza said. "Damn, I didn't expect that..." Max thought. "I... er..." he said. "I'm a big girl, Max, you don't have to shield me. I want to see him cheat with my own eyes." "Okay. But beware, it's rather... graphic." "Leade the way," she said.
Fighting back her tears Liza follows Max to his room.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161415-1

"Just know I can stop the video anytime if you want to," Max said. "Than you. She's doing something to him with her mouth?" Liza said. "Yes." "What the hell is that?!"

https://ibb.co/JjsdMTM

"A huge dildo, about to enter Brody's anal cavity..." Max thought. "What the..." Liza said. "That's a dildo," he said. "But why... Why... why would he do such a thing? Why would he do such a thing to me. Cheating on me wit a... another woman... Why?"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161502-1

"He's just a piece of shit, Liza. I tried telling you. This really shouldn't come as a surprise," he said. "You're not helping, Max. I need to be alone. I'll speak to you later," Liza said. "I might have come on too strong. But it's the truth. Shit, I'm sure I'll be able to fix things with her," he thought.
A distressed Liza leave the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:24 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161601-1

"Hey Max," she said. "Hi Susan," he said. "This could become very awkward. Rather glad she isn't going to whip me during this conversation. But I do wonder what she would say if she realized I was the one who was forced to kiss her feet and breasts. And that she took hold of my erection..." he thought. "Heard you got a job at the supermarket. I thought you were living off your dad's inheritance?" "The truth is a bit too baroque, I think..." Max thought. "Yes, I am. But I thought it would keep me occupied. It really didn't, so I quit after a few days," he said. "At least you tried. Shopping with Liza and Rachel was fun?" Susan said. "Well, the actual shopping wasn't, but we had a fun time together." "Let's ask her about that counselor of Rachel's, maybe Susan knows something interesting," he thought. "We met someone from Rachel's college at the clothing store. Rachel wasn't too happy about it." "Not that Steel-woman, was it?!" she said. "Yeah, the university counselor." "When Rachel's grades took a dip last year, she met with her a couple of times. Instead of helping her she was playing the psychiatrist. Her friends were no ggod, she wasn't dressing like a proper young lady, her mother wasn't home enough." "If Mrs. Steel knew about Susan's occupation she'd have a heart-attack," Max thought. "I had a meeting with her as well where she pushed for all kinds of professional help. Like Rachel was traumatized or depressed. Does she seeem traumatized to you?" Susan said. "No, not at all. Never met a more carefree person in my life." "And she's waking up naked next to me regularly and we're developing feelings for each other, but that is something else entirely," Max thought. "Exactly. I told Steel that as well. And she backed down, at least for the remainder of the academic year. But still, terrible counsilor, terrible woman." "Didm't like her as well."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161734-1

When Max enters Rachel's room she runs towards him and kisses him on the mouth.
"Missed you! Are we going to do something fun today?" she said. "I bought you that beautiful bikini, so I thought we could take a swim today," he said. "Yay! That's a great idea. Come get me when you're ready and we'll head out."
After Max packed a bag he goes to Rachel's room and together they leave for the swimming pool

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161758-1

"It's so quiet here! That's a good thing!" Rachel said. "I like the way she's thinking right now," Max thought. "Did you bring the sun lotion?" "Of course I did." "Great. I'll lie down on one of those chairs while you get the bottle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:26 am

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161813-1

"Your wish is my command," Max said. "Let's start with those beautiful shoulders," he thought. "Hee hee! That's cold, Max," she said. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161825-1

"You're good at massages too," Rachel said.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161833-1

"Shouldn't forget her beautiful butt," he thought. "You're very thorough, aren't you Max? Not that I'm complaining," she said. "Her cheeks are so firm!" Max thought. "Could you please turn arround?" he said. "Of course!"

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161850-1

"Could you remove your top? That way I can spread the lotion all over your body," Max said. "Sure! It's completely deserted here anyway," Rachel said. 

https://ibb.co/L9XmW1B

"There they are!" he thought. 

https://ibb.co/bzXrH4j

Rachel's breasts are slippery beneath Max's hands and her puffy nipples are even softer because of the lotion.
"That was nice! Now it's your turn," she said. "Yes please!" Max thought. "I'll be as thorough as you were."

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161924-1

Max lies down and Rachel starts applying lotion.
"She has such soft hands," he thought.
"Turn around please!" she said.
Rachel quickly spreades lotion on Max's chest then starts to massage his thighs.
"This is heaven, but I'm getting an erection," he thought. "I didn't know you were so aroused by suncream?" she said. "You're a tease, Rachel!" All done!

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161943-1

"I'm going in!" she said.
With a small scream Rachel dives into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:01 am

"Come in Max, it's lovely in here!" Rachel said. "You don't have to tell me twice!" he said.
He dives in the cool water. When Max comes up Rachel splashes him with water.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101161958-1

"Nice, isn't it?" she said. "It sure is," he said.
After the two of them float around in the sun for a while, Rachel suddenly gets a naughty look in her eyes and dives underwater. Before Max can see where she swims, his sister emerges behind him and climbs on his back.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101162010-1

"Heehee! You're my noble stallion," she said.
Rachel's breasts push against the back of Max's neck. She applies pressure with her thighs.
"Should I whinny like a horse too?" he said. "I thought you'd do anything for me!"
Max suddenly lets himself fall forward causing Rachel to fall with him.
"Hahahaha! This was such a great idea! Did you know they have a hot tub here too?" she said. "No, I didn't," he said. "Let's get more comfortable there." "Sounds good!"
Rachel climbs out of the pool and walks to the area where the hot tub is supposed to be.
"Let's follow her," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101162039-1

"Stop!" "Why are you whispering all of a sudden?" he said. "There are people behind there..." she said. "So?" "They're naked! I think they're going to do it. Here, have a peek."

https://ibb.co/16F9FyF

Max's sister positions herself just behind the fence, allowing him to peek.
"You're right. And they're totally oblivious. I think she's giving him a handjob," he said.

https://ibb.co/0XJVMsc

"Let me see! She's jerking him off?" Rachel said.
The naked girl grabs the penis of her lover and starts to move her hand up and down. All the while she maintains eye contact and they see her lips move, probably whispering dirty talk to her squirming partner. 
"I'm spying on two stark-naked people with my sister. This is so hot," Max thought. "Yup." "Can you tell? Is she good at it?" Rachel said. "He seems to be enjoying it. Oh, she's good. Look at how she's stimulating his balls." "He's moaning quite a lot." "He won't last long," Max said. "Shit, I want to see all of it, but they're bound to see us." "She's right, but I'd really like to stay and watch," he thought. 

Smith family affair - Page 3 20230101162147-1

"That was hot, don't you think?" Rachel said. "I wish we could have hidden ourselves better. She had some serious hand-job skills," Max said. "It did look like he had a good time. It's getting late. We should be getting home." "Did you enjoy the trip?" "It was tons of fun! And inspirational..." she said. "Is she referring to what we witnessed earlier? Tonight could be very interesting..." Max thought.
After arriving home Max takes a quick shower. When he comes back to his room to relax there's a knock on his door. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next