Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Smith family affair

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Smith family affair Empty Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:42 am

Smith family affair 20221231104736-1

This is a visual novel with lots of naughty stuff. Click on images to enlarge. Click on links and use the password to view the hidden NSFW screenshots. Now, let the story begin...

This is the first day of Max's new life. Until recently Max lived in a different part of the country with his father. His parents divorced when Max was very little and the family ws ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Max's mother too his three sisters home, while his father moved away with the boy. Max hasn't seen his family since and any attempts at communication were very much discourage by his father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During Max's father's funeral Max was approached by a woman he instantly recognized as his mother. She asked him if he would be willing to go home with her, meet his sisters and be a family again. A little hesitantly Max said yes and after a long journey by train he has arrived at his new family's home. Max rings the bell and the door opens...
"Oh, hi Max! You're right on time." "Hi Susan. Good to see you again," he said.

Smith family affair 20221231104757-1

"I'm really glad you're letting me stay. I've missed you, Susan," Max said. "That's sweet! Let's go inside and I'll show you your room. Your youngest sister is also home, she's very eager to meet you!" she said.

Smith family affair 20221231104816-1

"So this will be your room. It's not that big, but I hope you like it," she said. "Thanks Susan, this is great!" he said. "The bathroom is just down the hall, if you want to take a shower and freshen up a little. All right. I'll leave you to unpack and settle in."

Back to top Go down

Smith family affair Empty Re: Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 am

Max hears noises in the hallway.
"Is this him, mother?"

Smith family affair 20221231104836-1

"Yes dear, this is Max. Where are your manners?" Susan said. "Oh, right. Hi, I'm Rachel!" "Woah. Rachel has grown. She looks very nice! Mom and dad's marriage might not have been successful, but their mix of genes ceryainly was," Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231104859-1

"Hi Rachel!" he said. "She smells nice too," Max thought. "Well, I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about. And you have to see your other sisters of course, but they aren't home at the moment. And..." Rachel said. " Let's give Max some time to unpack Rachel. I'm sure he's tired from the trip," Susan said. "Right. Of course." "See you at dinner, Max!" "Well. That went all right, I think. I wonder why dad was so adamant about avoiding contact with them Both Susan and Rachel seem so friendly and understanding. They're really good-looking too... I'd better unpack. I wonder where my other sisters are. From what I understood, both of them are still living here as well. I remember that Bella and I were always arguing. She isn't that much older than I and could be a real bitch sometimes, back whem mom and dad were still together. My eldest sister Liza was always the most responsible of the four of us. I wonder if that's changed," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/PmbtNNF

"Damn. I needed that," Max thought.
As he turns the water off, the bathroom door suddenly opens.

https://ibb.co/23Sjt70

"WHAT THE fudge Max!!! Disn't you learn to lock the bathroom door?!" she said. "Oh shit. Rachel, I'm sorry... I..."
But Rachel has already stormed down the hallway. Max wraps a towel around his nether regions and sprints after her. Rachel's door is closed. There's no answer when he knocks.
"I'm so sorry Rachel! At dad's we always left the doors unlocked," he said. "JUST GO AWAY Max!!!" she said. "Duck, so much for first impressions..."
Max goes back to his room and dresses himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:19 am

"shit, that was embarrassing. But who leaves a bathroom unlocked anyway?! Now I'm all riled up. Have to relieve the tension a bit. Despite the awkwardness, Max looked kinda hot. Nicely toned body..."

Smith family affair 20221231105059-1

"I shouldn't be thinking of my brother this way. But he's more like a total stranger anyway."

Smith family affair 20221231105106-1

"Oh, that feels good. He's well-endowed too... Oooooh, I'm cumming... Aaaaah!!! All better now."
As soon as Max lies down he falls asleep. His journey and the events of today have certainly taken their toll. Max awakens a few hours later at the beginning of the evening.
"Max! Dinner is ready!" Susan calls out.

Smith family affair 20221231105141-1

"Hi Susan, Rachel." "So Max, how are you settling in?" Susan said. "Well, I still have some adjusting to do," he said. "That's understandable, this is your first day. Have you thought about what you're going to do while you're staying here?" "I haven't really thought about it. Of course, I'd like to see my other sisters first. But apart from that I haven't got a clue. I don't really know anyone in the area." "Hmmm, maybe you can meet some of Rachel's friends. Doesn't Ana have a brother who is Max's age, Rachel?" Susan said. "Jame?! He's a complete dork. Ana is always complaining about him," she said. "Now now. James is always friendly to me." "Yes mom... very friendly..." "Whatever does she mean by that?" Max thought. "Just ask Ana if she will bring James around next time she comes over. By that time Max will probably want to talk to a fellow man, after spending too much time with us women," susan said. "If you say so... You've been warned though, Max!" Rachel said. "So when is Bella coming home?" Max wondered. "She should be home tonight. Bella always works long shifts and eats at work," Susan said.

Smith family affair 20221231105249-1

"I really don't understand why Bella insists on working so much. It's not like we need the money," Rachel said. "She is a very independent girl. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, you could use a bit of her spirit. Have you found a job yet?" Susan said. "No mom. Besides, my summer holiday time is too precious to be spent at work. Before you know it, I'll be back in college and if I work over the summer I won't get to have any fun. I just don't love working as much as you and Bella seem to..." "Will I see Liza today?" Max said. "I believe she's at Brody's. Her boyfriend. So I'm not really sure," Susan said. "Ugh. Brody. I can't believe she's going to be engaged to that guy," Rachel said. "My my, it seems you really dislike boys." "No... Er... It's not like that... Pffff... Brody and Liza have been together forever and I think he's a real dick." "Language, young lady!" Susan said. "What are your plans for tonight?" Max asked. "Oh, nothing much. Luckily I don't have to work today," Susan said. "Wow, that doesn't happen often. You better get used to it, Max, mom's a real workaholic," Rachel said. "Someone has to provide for this family." "Thank you for dinner. I didn't know you could cook so well," he said. "Thank you!" "Very smooth, Max..." Rachel said. "Hehe, may I be excused?" "Certainly. I'll do the dishes with Rachel," Susan said. "Mooooom!"
"I'm stuffed. Susan sure knows how to cook. Luckily Rachel didn't mention the incident to Susan," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:03 am

Smith family affair 20221231105423-1

"What are you reading, Susan?" Max said. "Oh, just some book about management. It's a bit boring to be honest," she said. "Mind if I talk to you?" "Not at all." "It's weird, but this is already starting to feel a bit like home," he said. "I hope that feeling will only grow and that we can be a real family again." "Why did you guys never visit?" "Oh we tried, the first few years. But your father always denied us any contact. Didn't you receive the letters we sent you?" she said. "Er, no..." "We sent quite a lot of them, but after a while, when we received nothing back, we stopped trying." "But why though? Why was Father so adamant about us not having contact? I mean, he was rather hands off in the whole upbringing department, but avoiding you, Rachel, Liza and Bella was high on his list of priorities, apparently..." Max said. "The only thing I know is that we grew apart over the years and that distance grew into something bitter... until I... we... just couldn't go on." "That happens sometimes. I'll leave you to your book." "Thank you," Susan said.

Smith family affair 20221231105518-1

"Dinner was nice, Mom is hardly ever here," Rachel said. "Is she working that much?" Max said. "Yeah, too much... Even in the evening hours and during the weekends." "I guess she has an important job." "Guess so. Of course she has to provide for us and pay for this house we're all living in, so I shouldn't complain! Did you want something?" she said. "That guy, James..." "I already told you he's a total dork. But it's fine if you want to hang out with him. Ana is coming over tomorrow, so she'll bring James and you guys can talk about dork stuff, while we go shopping. Ana is the coolest! She's dated all the hot guys at college and she knows so much about stuff, you know." "She sounds a bit slutty, if you ask me..." Max thought. "You'll meet Alina as well, she's just as popular as Ana, but so far she's turned down all the guys who want to date her." "So you're relaxing until the end of the summer holiday?" "Yup! Best time of the year. What are you going to do?" she said. "Nothing much really. Getting to know you guys, probably."

Smith family affair 20221231105615-1

After a couple of hours of mindless clicking on cat videos Max hears sounds coming from the kitchen.
"Could be Bella or burglars. Better go check it out."

Smith family affair 20221231105626-1Smith family affair 20221231105633-1

"Oh, hi," he said. "fudge, you startled me! You must be the long lost brother... Do you sneak up on women often, Max?" she said. "Ah, Bella. Still a bitch apparently. She's hot though," he thought. "What are you gawking at? Did you lose you tongue?" "It's good to see you, sis." "Hmpf! Don't think you can just waltz in here and we're going to accept you. We've managed fine without you all these years. Mom has struggled to support us and now she has another mouth to feed as well," Bella said. "What the hell is her problem?" he thought. "Dad left me a lot of money after his death, so Susan doesn't have to provide me anything!" Max said. "Fucking Dad... Well, don't get in my way and I won't get in yours. Now leave!" "Goodnight, Bella!" "Yeah yeah," she said.
Max goes back to his room. Despite having slept already he falls asleep very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:15 am

Smith family affair 20221231105732-1

Max wakes up late in the morning. Down the hall he hears a male voice shouting. Max puts some clothes on and steps into the hallway. The shouting seems to come from Liza's room.

Smith family affair 20221231105750-1

"Seems somebody is having a one-sided argument," Max thinks. "... the fudge would you want that?!" Brody said.
Max moves a little closer to the door of Liza's room.
"I forbid you to go! My girlfriend isn't some little slut who can go whoring around town with her girlfriends!" Brody said. "But it's nothing like that, they just invited me out for a drink. It's just harmless..." Liza said. "HARMLESS?! I'm sure you're going to dress up and flaunt your body to some guy." "But..." "But, but... SILENCE! If you disobey me, there will be consequences..." he said.

Smith family affair 20221231105813-1Smith family affair 20221231105843-1

"You..." Brody said. "Hi sis! So good to see you again!" "Max! Mother said you were back. I didn't want to disturb you," Liza said. "I arrived yesterday." "This is Brody, my boyfriend. Brody, this is Max." "Hi Brody. I heard you yelling at Liza. I'm not sure what you think gives you the right to shout at her, but I sure don't like it," Max said. "You little shit! I'm marrying this girl! And..." Brody said. "I think it's better that you leave now and cool the fudge down, Brody." "I'm not done with you!"

Smith family affair 20221231105859-1

"Thank you! Brody can be difficult," Liza said. "Well, I don't like it when somebody is being a total dick to my sister," Max said. "But he can be very sweet. He's got a lot on his mind, that's all." "Hmm, I sure hope so. Anyway, I'm taking a shower. Shall we talk some more later?" "Yes, please!" she said.
Max feels refreshed. After a while Max hears a knock on his door.
"Come in."

Smith family affair 20221231105924-1

"Thanks again for earlier!" Liza said. "No problem. But you really shouldn't let a guy talk to you like that," Max said. "I know, I know. Brody doesn't like it when I do stuff without involving him." "So Brody is a jealous control freak..." Max thought. "If you say so, sis," he said. "But enough about me. How are you doing, Max? I was so happy when Mom told us you were coming to live with us!" Liza said. "Yeah, I'm very glad Susan invited me after Dad's funeral." "Oh, I'm sorry for bringing that up." "No problem. Me and Dad weren't that close. Still, he was your father too..." he said. "True, but I didn't really know him at all. He abandoned us at such an early age. Still, I'm sorry he passed away." "Thank you." "So, have you been to town already?" Liza said. "No, not yet. Rachel is introducing me to some friends later today." "That's nice of her. And if you need a job, I could maybe ask Brody if he knows something." "That won't be necessary for the time being. Dad left me a bit of money, so I'll manage," Max said. "Lots of spare time then, I hope you spend some of it with me." "I'm sure I will. Thanks sis." "I have to go out now, have fun today!" she said. "Bye!"
"Wow, Liza is super nice. Very beautiful as well, I don't know why she dates a mongrel like Brody. He seems very abusive and she's too sweet. Have to keep a close eye on him," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:57 am

Max hears Rachel in the hallway.
"Max!"

Smith family affair 20221231110020-1

"Hi. My friends have arrived. And James is here as well," Rachel said.

Smith family affair 20221231110028-1

"So this is Max, huh?" "Yes. Max, this is Ana," Rachel said. "Oooh, nice. I'm sure we're going to be great friends, Max!" "I'm sure we will!" he said. "Mmmm, saucy little minx," Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231110044-1

"Oh look, it's my stupid little brother." "I'm neither stupid, nor little, Ana," James said. "We'll leave you alone to discuss boring dork stuff," Rachel said. "Yeah, let's go shopping. We'll meet Alina at the mall," Ana said.

Smith family affair 20221231110105-1

"I brought my X-Station and some games. Shall we play Barely Illuminated Life Force IX?" James said. "Nice! Just plug it into the television over there," Max said.

Smith family affair 20221231110117-1

They play for several hours and chat about a wide range of topics. It seems Max and James have quite a lot in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:35 pm

Hearing the sounds from Max's sister's room, they gather Rachel and friends have returned from their shopping expedition.

Smith family affair 20221231110203-1

"I must admit, I'm a little jealous," James said. "Why is that?" Max wondered. "Well, I'm sure it's different for you, but I would have a hard time living in a house with only beautiful women." "They're my sisters." "True. But you have to admit they're all smoking hot," James said. "What is he getting at?" Max wondered. "Sisters or not. It's just a fact. And your mom... Wowzers!" "Yes, they're beautiful." "It's like walking into a candy store," James said. "Look, don't touch though." "Yeah. About looking. I heard they were shopping for bikinis. Care to sneak a peek?" "You mean spying on them?" Max said. "You know, just observing. It's fine, I do it all the time." "Wait, who is James spying on all the time?" "Come on man, or we're going to miss the show!" James said. "All right, this could be fun," Max agreed.
"We're right on time. Let's have a look!" James said.

https://ibb.co/Cz3Q7sc

"Jackpot!" James said. "... he did not!" Alina said. "Yeah, it was super embarrassing," Rachel said. "I bet he looked real nice," Ana said.

https://ibb.co/rkQZvP3

"Naughty little Alina is there as well. But what are they talking about?" James said. "James was right, this was a very good idea. What a show!" Max thought. "I must admit his you-know-what is nicely proportional," Rachel said. "Girl, you're making me curious!" Ana said. "Eeew. He's my brother." "Not mine!" "Are they talking about me? Rachel thinks I have a nice penis? Well, well, dirty girl..." Max thought.

https://ibb.co/J3C3wBr

"How do we look?" Ana said. "This should never end," Max thought. "Better go now before they catch us," James said.
"That was some show!" Max said. "I know right! Just some harmless fun. I do it all the time at home," James said. "What? Spying on your sister?" "Why not? She is hot, don't you think?" "She looked great in that bikini," Max said.
They play some more games and after a while James goes home.
"James could become a good friend. He's easily excited though..." Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231110338-1

Max is startled by the door opening.
"I'd like to continue our conversation from earlier," Ana said. "Conversation? We only said hello," Max said. "Rachel told me you like to flash your private parts to people." "What? No!" "So I'd like to see your dick..." she said.

Smith family affair 20221231110356-1

"Don't be ashamed. Rachel was very impressed. If you don't show it, I'll scream," Ana said. "Shit. If she starts to scream, everybody will think I'm doing something indecent to her. Which is exactly the thing she wants me to do..." Max thought. "Well?" "I don't think I have much of a choice here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:07 am

https://ibb.co/Hg3RM3K

"Rachel wasn't lying. You've got nothing to be ashamed of," Ana said.

https://ibb.co/Scy2yRw

"It seems to like me," she said. "What a slut. She isn't even bothered by the whole situation," Max thought. "As a reward, you get to see my tots."

https://ibb.co/z6wTBzx

"I'll be back, Max!" Ana said. "And I'll be better prepared next time," he thought.
Liza and Bella are chatting on the couch.

Smith family affair 20221231110445-1

"Look Liza, the unwanted guest has arrived." "Don't be so bitter, Bella. Dad left us, Max didn't have a choice," Liza said. "Pfff." "So what are your plans for the evening?" Max asked. "I'll have to work," Bella said. "Mom is at work, so I'll cook you guys dinner," Liza said. "What do you do for work exactly?" Max said. "What's it to you?" Bella said. "He's just being polite, sis," Liza said. "I'm a food and beverage manager in the hospitality business," she said. "So you're a waitress?" he said. "Yes, a waitress..." "So you and Brody are engaged?" "We're about to be!" Liza said. "Biggest mistake of your life. But I've told you that many times already," Bella said. "He seems rather confrontational. Is he always like that?" Max said. "Brody is easily stressed out," Liza said. "He has to be good to you Liza, otherwise he doesn't deserve you." "My thoughts exacly," Bella said. "Have you been dating long?" Max asked. "Yes, quite a while. He's my childhood sweetheart," Liza said. "Damn, there weren't any sweet guys around apparently, if Brody is the cream of the crop..." Max thought. "But we're taking things slow. I don't want to rush things," Liza said. "That's a very sensible thing to do." "My my. You're quite the relationship expert, Max," Bella said. "Don't tease him, sis! I think it's very nice to have a man's perspective on things for a change," Liza said. "Well. I'm off to work," Bella said. "Good luck managing those foods and beverages!" Max said. "Hmrph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:26 am

Rachel appears to be in the bathroom taking a shower.

Smith family affair 20221231110616-1

"Let's see if she locks the door... fudge, it's open," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/GWvyd2b

"She's completely naked! This is so wrong. Spying on my little sister. But James said it waas harmless and he does it all the time," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/Q6dw3h4

"I'm still horny from that Ana episode... Ah, that feels good. And so wrong at the same time. fudge! She's seen me!" he thought.

https://ibb.co/FWhNwjQ

"Er. What are you doing there?" Rachel said. "You forgot to lock the door," Max said. "So I did."
Rachel casually brushes her hair aside, revealing her breasts...
"It seems to be a family thing," she said. "Why isn't she more disturbed? I was practically masturbating in front of her... Maybe she didn't see me that well. Better leave now," Max thought.
Max writes many thoughtful ripostes to people who're blatantly wrong on the internet.
"Max? Are you coming?" Liza said. "This is going to be awkward..." he thought.

Smith family affair 20221231110727-1

"It's a shame that Mom and Bella couldn't join us. But I have to say I've missed this," Liza said. "It sure has been a long time since we were all together," max said. "I heard you met Ana's brother James today." "Yeah, we played some games together." "You've already made a friend. Good! You haven't eaten much, Rachel?" Liza said. "I'm not very hungry," she said. "And I keep thinking of Max, seeing my naked body. It felt so wrong. Yet at the same time so very sexy. I guess we're even now," she thought. "I hope it's not because of me being such a bad cook," Liza said. "Not at all!" Rachel said. "Yeah, you're almost as good a cook as Susan," Max said.
Max helps Liza and Rachel with the dishes.

Smith family affair 20221231110806-1

Afterwards the three of them watch some talent show on television together. And then everybody goes to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:58 am

Smith family affair 20221231110818-1

"Everybody seems asleep already... What a day. How am I supposed to sleep? I'm too horny. I'll just have a peek. Like James said: looking is harmless, as long as they don't notice me. And James does this all the time, he more or less admitted it... Or I could just do the sensible thing and go to sleep," Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231110831-1

"She looks so at peace and crazy hot in those undies. What a strange day though... I hope all the weirdness doesn't poison our relationship."

Smith family affair 20221231110843-1Smith family affair 20221231110848-1

"Bella just came home from work. She's getting ready for bed. Man, look at that! Better leave now before she sees me staring..."

Smith family affair 20221231110900-1

"Look at her, she's so sweet! Why does she hide her beautiful body? She could be such a confident woman."

Smith family affair 20221231110913-1

"Susan still isn't home. Nice room though. Didn't really get a tour of the house yesterday. Is that the management book she was reading earlier?"

Smith family affair 20221231110925-1

"Managing Management through Management. Catchy title..."
Max opens the book...
"Huh? The inside is completely different. It seems to be a novel. 'Juliette' by Marquis de Sade."

https://ibb.co/7J2r4p9
https://ibb.co/bvCV974
https://ibb.co/yNfZLks

"This is hardcore pornography..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:20 am

https://ibb.co/c1V5BFH

'Delbène's tongue first probes far into the recesses of Euphrosine'e vagina, and she uses either hand to tickle our anuses... from time to time she relinquishes my companion's vagina so as to pump mine... and thus both Euphrosine and I, experiencing three pleasures simultaneously, did, as you may be fully persuaded, discharge like muskets.'

https://ibb.co/XpcpSry

"Why in the world would Susan read this filthy stuff? And she was reading it on the living room couch of all places... Unbelievable. Wonder what else she has to hide. My new family is getting more and more interesting..." Max thought.
He goes back to his room and to bed.

Smith family affair 20221231124244-1

A new day dawns. Max has a message from James.
'Hey, let's meet for coffee later today.' "He wants me to meet at the place where Bella works. Hell, why not," Max thought. "I'll be there," he replied.

Smith family affair 20221231124314-1

"Good morning Max!" Liza said. "Hi Max!" Rachel said. "Hi all," he said. "Did you sleep well?" Susan said. "Yes than you. Breakfast looks good," he said. "Look at us, a real family once more!" Liza said.

Smith family affair 20221231124334-1

"Oh fudge you all! Cut the syrupy shit! We haven't sen fucking Max for an eternity!!! And now we're all like: It's so wonderful you're here, little brother... He is a total fucking stranger and should remain that way!" Bella said. "You will not speak..." Susan said. "fudge YOU, MOTHER!"
After that Bella storms out.

Smith family affair 20221231124356-1

"What got into her?" Rachel said. "I don't know, but I don't like it. I'll talk to her," Susan said.
The mood clearly ruined, the family all finish breakfast in silence.
"Bella clearly doesn't like me here," Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231124413-1Smith family affair 20221231124418-1

"Hey!" Max said. "Yeah. Hi. Mom made me come and apologize. So here, I apologize for my behavior earlier," Bella said. "That's..." "That doesn't mean I like you or that we can be pals or whatever. I'll have to tolerate your presence and that's it." "Is she going to tell me what I did wrong some day?!" he thought. "But sis..." "Don't sis me. Haven't you heard a word I said?! As far as I'm concerned I'm not your sister and you're not my brother! Let's leave it at that," she said. "Wow... Well, I guess there are other family members I can chat with," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:28 am

Smith family affair 20221231124509-1

"I was just about to go to work. Did Bella apologize to you?" Susan said. "She did... more or less... Why does Bella act like this?" Max said. "I'm fairly certain that you being back here is hard for her. I guess she was hit the hardest by the divorce. She was always daddy's little girl, you know." "I bet she was, spoiled little brat," Max thought. "Bella can be stubborn, but she'll come around. Don't worry," she said. "If you say so, Susan. You said you were off to work, but what exactly is your job?" "I'm an executive at a large management firm." "Is that why you have such irregular hours?" he said. "Pretty much. We have a lot of international clients."

Smith family affair 20221231124602-1

"Wow, Bella was supermad!" Rachel said. "That she was. What are you going to do today?" Max said. "Just hang, I guess. And we're going shopping." "Again?" "It's a hobby!" she said. "I guess so. About Ana..." "What did James tell you? Don't believe a word he says!" "No, it's just..." he said. "What? You like her, don't you?" "No!" "Well, well!" Rachel said. "This isn't going as planned," Max thought. "Nevermind..." he said. "I've got an eye on you, big brother!"

Smith family affair 20221231124711-1

"Are you all right?" Liza said. "Yeah I'm fine," Max said. "I still don't know what got into her, but I hope Bella finds some peace with herself." "Do you have any pland for today?" "Nothing special for today, except for tonight!" she said. "Oh?" "Brody has asked me out on a dinner date." "How terrible," Max thought. "How nice," he said. "It's going to be so romantic" "Yes, you never know with Brody." "Don't be like that, you haven't seen his sweet side," Liza said. "I doubt I will," Max thought.
Max plays some video games for a couple of hours.
"I guess it's time to meet James for coffee in town."

Smith family affair 20221231124804-1

When Max arrives, James is already there.
"Hey bro!" James said. "Hi," Max said. "I already ordered us two coffees."

Smith family affair 20221231124817-1

"And just so you know: I chose this place for the hot waitresses," James said. "Is there anything else besides girls you thing about, James?" Max said. "Well, there's games. But that's pretty much it. I mean, girls are a man's best hobby, you know."
Max is startled by a familiar voice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:57 am

Smith family affair 20221231124842-1

"Why are you here?" Bella said. "Shit man, it's your sister, didn't think she would be working today," James said. "I noticed... We're here for coffee," Max said. "You just happen to go to the place I'm working at?" she said. "How would I know? James chose the place." "fudge you. Here's your coffee, little creeps."

Smith family affair 20221231124911-1

"Your sister has a bit of an attitude problem," James said. "No shit. She's not happy with me being back," Max said. "That sucks man." "It sure does." "She did look hot in that short skirt, though!" he said. "James..." "What!? Oh shit." "What?" Max said. "There's my sister, with Alina. They're coming this way."

Smith family affair 20221231124939-1

"Hi," Alina said. "Hey Max. What a coincidence..." Ana said. "I told you we were coming here," James said. "Did you? Must've forgot... Might as well keep you company. Move over please," Ana said.

Smith family affair 20221231124959-1Smith family affair 20221231125013-1

As soon as Ana sits down next to Max, he feels her hand on his leg.
"So, what were you two talking about?" Ana said.
Without skipping a beat, her hand moves to Max's crotch. He feels his penis stiffen underneath her warm hand.
"Nothing," James said. "I bet it was about those stupid games you play," Ana said
Ana deftly unzips Max's jeans and frees his gigantic erection.

https://ibb.co/Wy7SWKr

"Luckily, the cafè is half empty. But what if Bella comes back? Hmmm, that thought makes me even more horny," Max thought. "I don't know why you like those stupid games," Ana said. "I don't know why you like clothing so much," James said. "Because it makes me look pretty." "Pfff, sure..." "Don't you think I'm pretty, Max?" she said. "Shit. Why is she so good at multitasking?!" he thought. "I-I... Yesss..." he said. "Are you feeling all right, Max?" Alina said. "Keep going, keep going!" he thought. "Y-yesss, I'm fine," he said. "You look all flustered! Sure you're okay, Max?" Ana said. "Y-yesss, m-must be the coffee..." he said. "That dirty bitch! fudge! I'm going to cum!" he thought.
Ana apparently feels Max getting close and grips his penis harder.

https://ibb.co/89QQ2TT

Max covers Ana's hand with semen as she tenderly massages the last drop out of him.

Smith family affair 20221231125151-1

"I think you look a lot more relaxed now," Ana said. "Uhuh," Max said. "Don't you girls have anywhere else to be?" James said. "Now, now brother, be nice! We have to meet Rachel, so I guess I'll see you guys later," Ana said. "I guess we will, you dirty little slut," Max thought. "Bye," Alina said. "You're in a world of trouble, my man," James said. "What?! Did he notice something? Best play it cool," Max thought. "How come?" he said. "It seems Ana has taken an interest in you." "Oh." "I know that look in her eye," James said. "She's fucking hot. So I hope you don't mind." "Hell no! I'd sure know what to do if she weren't my sister! Maybe Alina wants to go out with me, then we'd be dating the two hottest girls in college!" "Keep on dreaming!" Max said. "Hehehehe.
The two of them talk some more and then leave. Bella obviously avoids them when they exit the cafè.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:06 am

"Seems like it's just Rachel and me. There's some stuff in the fridge, according to the note Susan left."

Smith family affair 20221231125257-1

Rachel has already prepared the food from the fridge and is waiting for Max.
"So. You and Ana?" she said. "Damn, word travels fast..." he thought. "What about her?" he said. "Are you dating?" "Errr. Not that I know of." "Well, she's talking a lot about you," Rachel said. "Is she now..." Max thought. "Nice things, I hope?" he said. "Oh yes. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks you out." "I wouldn't say no to that." "Of course you wouldn't. I mean, she's the most popular girl in college. All the guys have the hots for her. And she landed in your lap with zero effort," she said. "Yeah, she is very intrested in my lap," Max thought. "So? Have you had many girlfriends?" "Well, a few. Nothing serious though." "And did you... you know?" Rachel said. "What? Kiss?" "You know what I mean!" "Have sex?" Max said. "Yes!" "Yes sis, I'm not a virging anymore." "Hmmm, seems Max is a lot more experience than I," Rachel thought. "Was it... errr..." she said. "What? You can ask me, I don't mind." "I... Did you have a good time?" "Yeah, it's fun. But haven't you done it already? Pretty girl like you and all," he said. "Yes, well no... I've kissed a guy once!" "I hope this isn't going to sound weird, but I find that hard to believe." "How come?" she said. "You're my sister and all that, but I have eyes... and I think you're a very sexy girl. So I'd understand if the guys were all over you. And it takes great character not to be tempted by that." "That's actually very nice of you to say. Thank you!" "I can be such a smooth motherfucker!" Max thought.
After the two of them eat, Max helps Rachel with the dishes and goes back to his room.

Smith family affair 20221231125513-1

During the next few hours Max hears the front door twice.
"Seems Susan and Liza have come home."

Smith family affair 20221231125530-1

"Ah, what a beauty. And untouched as well, it seems," he thought,

Smith family affair 20221231125548-1

Max hears Susan arguing with someone...
"You will address me properly! I was very unhappy to learn about your sudden rescheduling. And to have your secretary do it as well. This is totally unacceptable... Mind your tone, pathetic little man! ... Good. We will have to deal with your sudden whims and take some form of disciplinary action. This will not stand. I'll see you on the rescheduled date. Goodbye."
"Wow. Susan is tough as nails. Never seen her like that. That guy on the phone must have done something really stupid to make her so mad. Still, a weird conversation. Might have to do some digging. Maybe she's working for the mafia or something?! Yeah right..." Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231125654-1

Max hears faint sobs coming from the othe side of the door.
"Who is it?" "It's me." "Come in Max... How was your day?" Liza said. "Very interesting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:43 am

Smith family affair 20221231125705-1

"Why are you crying, sis?" Max said. "The dinner... with Brody... I ruined everything!" Liza said. "What happened?" "It was awful! For starters, Brody didn't like the dress I was wearing. He said that I should make more of an effort... That I don't show enough appreciation for him." "And the award for 'Most Dreadful Human Being' goes to: Brody," Max thought. "Don't listen to him, Liza. You look beautiful, no matter what you wear," he said. "That's sweet, Max."

Smith family affair 20221231125739-1

"I mean it!" he said. "He seemed less disappointed after we got our entrees. But I was so tense after his first outburst that I accidentally tipped over a glass of wine during the main course. It ruined his new pants." "Ha, serves him right!" Max thought. "I've never seen him that mad before. It almost seemed like he wanted to throw the table across the room. And then he said I was the worst girlfriend ever and..." Liza said. "But..." "Then he hit the waiter." "Oh..." he said. "But that was an accident." "Ah..." "We had to leave the restaurant," she said. "No shit, what a stupid douchebag," Max thought.

Smith family affair 20221231125820-1Smith family affair 20221231125831-1

Max feels the warm skin of Liza's leg under his fingers. Affectionately, she covers his hand with hers.
"During the walk home he told me I don't love him enough and that I have to earn his respect again," Liza said. "Unbelievable. And she buys that crap?" Max thought. "That sounds like an awful evening, Liza. But I'm sure you guys will be all right, once Brody cools down," he said. "I don't know, he was so angry." "You have to ask yourself if getting so upset about spilling a glass of wine is reasonable behavior." "Answer: It isn't and Brody's a cunt," he thought. "And I thin you look absolutely gorgeous in this dress," he continued. "Do you really think so?" "Yes, you're a very pretty woman." "Thank you, I feel much better now. And Brody will come around, it's just temporary," Liza said. "Unfortunately..." Max thought. "I have an idea! Let's go out to dinner the day after tomorrow to make up for your disatrous evening. Just the two of us," he said. "But wouldn't that be weird?" "How so? We haven't seen each other in a long time so, I'm sure we have a lot of catching up to do. What do you say?" "I don't know... Yes! Let's do it!" she said. "Great! Day after tomorrow then, I'll pick the place." "Looking forward to it! Thank you for being so sweet. I'll try to sleep now." "Good night, sis," Max said.
He decides to go to bed.

Smith family affair 20221231125953-1

Max is awakened by the door opening.

Smith family affair 20221231125959-1

"Hi Max. Your mom let me in on her way to work," Ana said. "Wuh..." "You didn't think I'd jerk you off without expecting a reward?" "I..." he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:48 am

https://ibb.co/tHfGgw4

"So... My pussy is all ready for your tongue. Hey, it looks like your snake has also awakened. It wants to say hi!" Ana said.

https://ibb.co/sqL3wCJ

"I know you want me... Don't you want to lick me, Max? I'm so wet..." she said. "Come here then, you little slut. "Ah, dirty talk. Now I'm really wet! Here, taste it!"

https://ibb.co/bvckmbx

Max cups Ana's small, but firm breasts in his hands and starts kissing them, sending shivers down her spine. A small moan escapes her as he pulls her onto the bed.

https://ibb.co/3dpD2GP

"She didn't lie when she said she was really wet," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/3cCx4NR

Ana lies down and eagerly spreads her legs.

https://ibb.co/QF7Hx3c
https://ibb.co/ZVTKTJ9
https://ibb.co/8jMpsxX
https://ibb.co/wQ2q7JM

"That was fantastic," Ana said. "Glad to be of service," Max said. "You may service me anytime, mister!" I have an idea! Why don't you come with me today?" "Where to?" "Well, we're going shopping..." she said. "Naturally." "I asked Rachel earlier, but she can't come." "Oh?" he said. "Yeah, Bella asked her out to lunch." "She did?" "Bella is not someone you refuse, if you catch my drift..." Ana said. "Yup, she's a bitch." "So, it's just Alina and me. How could you refuse two beautiful women?" "I hate shopping for clothes, but the offer is tempting and I might be able to buy something nice for Liza," Max thought. "Well, all right. I'm in," he said. "Yay! I'll meet you at the store later today," she said. "Phew. That was a nice little morning snack," he thought.

Smith family affair 20221231130258-1

"Hey there. Sleep well?" Rachel said. "Certainly. Is everyone out already?" Max said. "Yeah, Mom and Bella left early. I think Liza went to volunteer at the church shelter." "Didn't know Liza was so religious?" "I'm not sure that she is, but I do know that she likes volunteering," she said. "Always helping people." "Yeah yeah, she's the Saint. Bella's the Bitch and I guess I'm the Cutie." "You certainly are!" he said. "I heard from Liza that you guys are having dinner together tomorrow." "Yeah. Her evening with Brody turned out to be a disaster." "Ugh, but Brody is such an aggressive dickhead," Rachel said. "I'm beginning to believe everybody thinks that about Brody apart from Liza." "But when are you going to take me somewhere nice?" "Would you like that?" Max said. "Of course!" "Great! As soon as I think of something I'll let you know." "Don't keep me waiting too long. Speaking of dinner dates, I'm meeting Bella today for lunch. She wanted to talk about some family stuff. Don't know what that means, but with Bella it's probably something self-important," she said. "Hm, this can't be good," he thought. "I hope the food is nice," he said. "Hehe. Yup! I have to get ready, see you later!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:57 am

Smith family affair 20221231130432-1

Only Rachel and Max are home this morning. Rachel is still in her room, so he eats a quick breakfast.

Smith family affair 20221231130447-1

Max sends a message to James, asking him to come over. The reply comes just a few minute later.
"Will do! See you in a bit."
After a while Max hears the doorbell. It seems James has arrived.

Smith family affair 20221231130509-1Smith family affair 20221231130522-1

"Hey man! Up for some serious gaming?" James said. "Certainly."
The two play a while and get something to drink.
"Something on your mind, bro?" James said. "So the thing you mentioned about Ana earlier..." Max said. "You have something, I knew it!" "It's mostly sex though." "Sounds like Ana. Enjoy it man. I know I would. You have my blessing," James said. "So do you know Susan a bit?" "She's your mom." "Very sharp," Max said. "She's hot!" "Okay..." "But no, nothing else. Why do you ask?" James said. "Best noyt tell him the whole story, but maybe he could help," Max thought. "I've noticed some things around the house. Some weird stuff, involving her," he said. "Like what? Does she have multiple lovers locked in her bedroom?" "No she's almost never home. Works her ass off at some big company." "That sucks," James said. "But she's so cagey about all of it. Like she doesn't want to talk about it." "Maybe... she's in the escort business?" "Jame. It's still my mother you're talking about. She's not some kind of whore," Max said. "Right, right! Why don't you find one of her business cards, then we could check the address?" "You mean rummage through her personal stuff?" "Er, yeah. You won't believe the stuff Ana keeps in her bag..." James said. "Not a bad idea actually." "I know, just leave the pro-tips to your spymaster!" "Shall we play some more?"
They play for about an hour more and James goes back home.

"Hmmm. Not sure where to look first. The nightstand maybe?"

Smith family affair 20221231130713-1

"No, not there. Maybe she has an extra purse in her closet."

Smith family affair 20221231130721-1

"Bingo! Hopefully it isn't empty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:43 am

Max rummages through the contents of the handbag and finds one card tucked away.

Smith family affair 20221231130731-1

"Discreet Incorporated... That's a pretty generic name. No personal information. There's an address on it though. This may be worth checking out."

Smith family affair 20221231130749-1

"I shouldn't read this filth, but maybe it magically changed back into an innocent book on management. Nope. It didn't."

https://ibb.co/0XVczXc
https://ibb.co/Zgj3y0C
https://ibb.co/WczhJv1
https://ibb.co/Tg9x4Xq

"It sure makes for some interesting bedtime reading."
After a while Max goes to town to meet Ana and Alina at the clothing store.

Smith family affair 20221231130840-1

He arrives at the boutique. Alina is already inside and Ana has just arrived.
"Hey girl!"

Smith family affair 20221231130853-1

"Hi Max!" Ana said. "I thought Rachel would come with us," Alina said. "She had a thing with her sister, so I asked Max to join us," Ana said. "Cool!" "Let's find some things to wear. Just wait here, Max!"
What follows is an alien ritual of aimlessly walking back and forth to the same clothes racks, picking and discarding pieces and lots of muffled giggling.
"Maybe I can buy something nice for Liza. I probably could get Ana to try it on, although she's not the same size as Liza. The dress Liza was wearing the other day was quite plain, maybe I can find something that accentuates her qualities better."
It doesn't take long for Max to find a perfect, sexy dress.
"Max! We're ready for you!" Ana said.

Smith family affair 20221231130926-1

"So? What do you think?" Ana said. "It really compliments your skin tone," Max said. "It does, doesn't it."

Smith family affair 20221231130938-1

"Look at that ass, girl!" Ana said. "Hehe!" Alina giggled. "Max has been so patient with us, we should reward him with some eye candy!" "Good idea!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:48 am

Smith family affair 20221231130952-1

"Purple really is my colour!" Ana said. "It sure is. I'm buying this set for you. Don't tell Alina," Max said. "Thank you!"

Smith family affair 20221231131004-1

"It feels so soft," Alina said. "I bet those titties do as well..." Max thought. "Hey Ana, could you maybe try this on?" he said. "For you, always!" she said.

Smith family affair 20221231131017-1

"What do you say? Do I look sexy?" Ana said. "Very! This will look great on Liza as well," Max said. "Alina, could you maybe find some more dresses for me?"
Ana disappears into the changing room again.
"Max, could you help me with something?" she said. "What do you need?"

https://ibb.co/hMpZKD7

"Oh..." he said.

https://ibb.co/tqzrzHc

"You certainly deserve a reward after this morning. So free that beautiful monster of yours," she said.
Max quickly unzips his pants while Ana drops eagerly to the floor.

https://ibb.co/vwqrZw7
https://ibb.co/wMnNJjj

"Yes, you like that, don't you?" Max said.

https://ibb.co/37KSB7Z

"Another big load for me. I'm flattered, Max," she said. "Anything for dirty little Ana," he said. "Hehehe!"
Ana wipes her chest with one of the shirts she dropped on the floor.
"Better get back to Alina, she'll probably wonder what's takig us so long," Ana said.

Smith family affair 20221231131222-1

"All done? Was Max any help?" Alina said. "Sure! Couldn't have done it without him," Ana said. "Girls, I'll leave you to it. Thanks for taking me on your shopping expedition," he said. "Any time, Max. Be seeing ya!" Alina said. "Sooner rather than later, I hope!" Ana said.
Ana and Alina leave the shop while Max pays for Ana's lingerie and Liza's evening dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:12 pm

Max arrives late in the afternoon, everybody is already home.

Smith family affair 20221231131249-1

"Good evening, Max!" Liza said. "Hi sis. I've been busy shopping today," he said. "Oh, I didn't know you liked that sort of thing." "I don't, but I wanted to buy you something." "For me, how nice! but why?" she said. "I wanted to get you a special dress for our dinner tomorrow." "Didn't you like the dress I wore yesterday?" "I did, but I think you deserve something nice after the ordeal from yesterday," he said.

Smith family affair 20221231131316-1

"Wasn't this terribly expensive?" Liza said. "It was..." Max thought. "Don't worry! Just try it on," he said. "But isn't it too short?" "Just try it on and find out!"
Max carefully opens the door and has a peek...

Smith family affair 20221231131336-1

"Sweet! I knew she was hiding a great body underneath all that clothing."

https://ibb.co/2KkTNbH

"Better close the door before she sees me."
Max waits for a moment outside Liza's door.
"I'm ready, Max!" she said.

Smith family affair 20221231131354-1Smith family affair 20221231131411-1

"So, what do you think? It's too revealing, isn't it?" Liza said. "Wow, it really enchances her best qualities," Max thought. "You look stunning!" he said. "I've never worn such a dress. It's a bit weird, but I think I like it." "I know I do! Could you spin around for me?" "Of course!" she said. "You'll be the star of the restaurant tomorrow." he said. "You're too sweet!"

Smith family affair 20221231131426-1

"How was your lunch?" Max said. "Great! Weird though," Rachel said. "Oh?" "Bella really seems to hate you." "What else is new?" he said. "She tried to convince me to talk to Mom about you. To get you out of the house." "She did what?" "Yeah it was totally weird," she said. "And what did you say?" "What do you think, dummy? Of course I told her to go fudge herself. Not in those words, but she got my meaning. Wasn't happy. And then she asked me for money. Out of the blue." "Weird," Max said. "Yeah, she said she owed someone and I woud get it back as soon as she got her paycheck this month." "Did you lend her the money?" "No, I'm kind of tight at the moment," Rachel said. "Let me treat you then! Would you like to go and see a movie with me?" "Yay! Of course I would!" "Great! Would you like to choose the movie?" he said. "I'm going to surprise you!" she said. "Looking forward to it. Let's go the day after tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:57 am

Bella is on the phone with someone.

Smith family affair 20221231131551-1

"... I won't. I will get the money in time. I know the consequences. The money will be there, I promise."
Max enters the room.
"Money troubles?" he said. "Jesus Christ! Are you spying on people, you little creep?!" Bella said. "I was going to talk to you about trash-talking behind my back and couldn't help but overhear your conversation." "Pfff. Yeah. I'm having some cashflow issues..." "Maybe I could help. How much do you need?" Max said.

Smith family affair 20221231131631-1

"5000..." Bella said. "What?!" Max said. "Nevermind. Just go away." "No, I think I ca manage 5000. I can give you 200 now. But the rest will have to come later. I can only withdraw small amounts from my trust fund." "Thank you, that's better than nothing," she said. "I want something in return though." "Here we go..." "I just want you to stop your campaign to get me out of the house. I think you owe me that much," he said. "Well, if you care so much about it, I'll stop." "Good. I'll get you another 200 tomorrow." "Thank you, that'll be a great help!" Bella said.

Smith family affair 20221231131732-1

"Had a nice day?" Susan said. "I sure did," Max said. "Dinner is almost ready." "I'll set the table."
After Susan prepares dinner and Max finishes setting the table everybody sits down to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:45 pm

Smith family affair 20221231131749-1

"So, how was work, Bella?" Max said. "It was a busy day again, but I like interacting with the customers," she said. "So have you lived here all the time after Dad and I left?" "Yes. We moved out of the house faily quickly. It was too big anyway," Susan said. "Yeah. I remember. Two floors and a lot of unused guest rooms," Liza said. "Then I found this house. Just the right size, in a quiet neighborhood, perfect for me and the girls. "I vaguely remember moving here," Rachel said. "You were still in diapers," Bella said. "I was not!" "Let's just say you were quite little," Susan said. "Where did you live with Dad?" Rachel said. "He had a large apartment. Nice view of the city, but very lonely," Max said. "There weren't many kids around?" Liza said. "Not in the building, no. But at college I had enough friends." "Wasn't it har to leave them behind and come here?" "After graduation we slowly drifted apart. Apart from Dad there was nothing really binding me to that place. And Dad wasn't around much, so I was thinking of leaving anyway," he said. "Travel abroad maybe?" Rachel said. "I guess. But then Susan invited me here and the rest is history. Rachel tld me you do a lot of volunteer work Liza." "Oh, it's nothing," she said. "You're always at that shelter Liza!" Rachel said. "The folks there need a lot of help." "You're too good for this world," Bella said. "I don't know about that, but helping people just makes me happy. The reverend always wants me to attend the religious services, but I don't care for that," Liza said. "Never do anything you don't want to, sweety," Susan said. "I know mom!"
Max helps everyone clear the dishes and goes back to his room. After spending some quality time with his laptop Max hears everyone going to bed.

Smith family affair 20221231132001-1

"Rachel! Have you been a naughty girl? Fingerinmg yourself before going to sleep? Big brother can take care of you as well, if you want me to..."

Smith family affair 20221231132016-1

"Let's move that hair to the side..."

https://ibb.co/CvkcsG6

"God! What am I doing? She's my fucking sister. My horny fucking sister..."

Smith family affair 20221231132044-1

"Her Bitchness is sound asleep. I wonder if I didn't let her off the hook too easy after paying that first installment. This sweet sight might not be enough..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:45 am

"Liza is in the shower. Guess Bella kept her waiting..."

Smith family affair 20221231132113-1

"She's not in the shower... Weird... Oh right. We have a bath as well. I keep forgetting that. She's getting out."

https://ibb.co/F8JRtxf
https://ibb.co/xgp0QBQ

"Sweet holy mother of... Why on earth does she hide those celicious, soft puppies?! I'm looking forward to seeing those heavenly breasts in that new dress. Better leave now, if she turns toward the door she'll see me for sure."

Smith family affair 20221231132142-1Smith family affair 20221231132155-1

"I wonder is she read that filthy book before going to sleep. She looks so peaceful. I could watch her for hours. Hot damn. She's so sexy, even at her age. I'm not sure if I would be able to resist her."
Snooping around too long is bound to get Max into trouble, so he decides to go to bed.

Smith family affair 20221231132219-1

Very late in the morning Max is awakened by knocking on his door.
"Damn, I overslept. Wonder who that could be," he thought. "Max are you awake?" Liza said. "Ah, Liza, there are worse ways to wake up. Come in, Liza."

Smith family affair 20221231132237-1

"Oh, you were still asleep," Liza said. "No, I was already awake," Max said. "Good... Er... Good morning... Max's in good shape. He looks less... soft than Brody..." "Is she staring at me?" he thought. "Right. I..." "What's bothering you sis?" "I've been thinking and I'm not sure if tonight is such a good idea," she said. "Why not? Has Brody been talking to you?" "No, he still hasn't called." "fudge! Her insecurity is causing major problems for me," he thought. "Shit, sorry," he said. "It'll be okay." "But what's the problem really? We're just going out to have a bite to eat and have some fun together." "But Bella said I shouldn't go. She thinks you're a bad influence on us," Liza said. "Bella you unbelievable BITCH!!! Why does she keep meddling?" Max thought. "And do you?" he said. "What? No, absolutely not! But Bella can be so forceful," she said. "Yes, I'll deal with her later..." he thought. "It's just... So much has been going on lately. It's a bit too much for me. I'm sorry." "Don't be, I understand." "But talking to you about it has helped already. Let's just go and have fun tonight!" she said. "Agreed, good food and good conversation!" "Looking forward to it!" "I don't think Bella is home at the moment, but this is going to cost her dearlu," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:39 am

https://ibb.co/bBhYg4B

Max feels refreshed. When he steps out of the shower he hears the bathroom door open.
"fudge! I forgot to lock the door again."
Max hears a click as somebody locks the door.

Smith family affair 20221231132411-1

"Hey." "Alina?" "I heard you were in the shower," she said. "But..." "Rachel is waiting for me in her room. But after what Ana told be about your penis, I became curious..." "My penis?" Max said. "Yes, I want to make you feel good. I want to taste it." "Yesss!!! My sister's girlfriends are sex-craving nymphos. Woohoo!!!"
Alina quickly undresses and drops to her knees.

https://ibb.co/6bf09y8

"I've been a bad girl Max," she said. "Seems Alina is into submissive role-play. Kinky girl," he thought. "I've had all these bad thoughts." "So you've been a dirty little girl?"

https://ibb.co/Hx0s3pW
https://ibb.co/qds2vdX
https://ibb.co/JvL7VdN
https://ibb.co/X3b4qWk

"Am I a good girl now, Max?" she said. "This was awesome!" he said. "Glad you liked it.

https://ibb.co/sv9rBM5

Alina dresses and winks as she leaves the bathroom.

Smith family affair 20221231132633-1

"I haven't updated James about me finding Mom's business card," Max thought.
It doesn't take long for James to answer his phone.
"Hey man. What's up?" "Nothing much. I overslept," Max said. "Man, must be nice!" James said. "Are you working?" "Nah, helping Mom around the house. It seems she always keeps inventing chores during the summer holidays." "Tough luck!" Max said. "Might have to hide at your place once in a while." "No problem! Listen, I did a sweep of my mother's bedroom after you left yesterday." "Cool! Did you find anything?" James said. "Yes, a business card with nothing on it except for a company name and an address." "Have you searched for it?" "Online you mean?" Max said. "Where else?" "No. Let me check it now." "I'll have a go as well. What's the name and address?" James said. "Discreet Inc. Office Square 21."
As Max walks to his laptop he hears James fervently typing in the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:07 am

Smith family affair 20221231132726-1

After typing in the name and address they get several results.
"Seems like a legit company. Not much in the way of details though," James said. "The website is very sparse. Just a logo and a customer login," Max said. "Very minimalist. I guess they rely on word-of-mouth marketing. The address also checks out. No phone number though." "No results using Susan's name and the company name." "Weird," James said. "I've never seen her use a computer around the house, so maybe she doesn't have a real online presence." "Your sisters have MugCompendium profiles." "I thought everyone was on InstaGraph nowadays?" Max said. "Guess they're old-fashioned ladies, your sisters. Next time I'm in the city I'll have a look around Office Square, if you want me to." "Sounds like a plan. But don't be too ovious. Like waltzing into the office when Susan is working there." "You know me, I'm very subtle," James said. "When it comes to the ladies you're anything but subtle, James." "Okay, okay, but I know my spy-shit, trust me." "All right. Speak to you later," Max said. "Later man."

Smith family affair 20221231132836-1

Only Rachel is home this morning and she's with Alina in her room.
"Solitary pankake-eating it is then..."
Max reads some magazines and watches people play video games on Twinge. He also books the restaurant he wants to visit with Liza.
"Looks like everything is set for a great evening!"
Bella arrives early from work.
"I wonder if Bella has the nerve to come and ask for money."
Max hears footsteps coming from Bella's room and a knock on his door.
"Of course she has the nerve..."

Smith family affair 20221231132904-1Smith family affair 20221231133000-1

"Hey. Do you have the money?" Bella said. "Fucking hell, does she lack any of the social graces?" Max thought. "I do, but I'm not going to give it to you," Max said. "Why the hell not?" "Because you didn't honor our agreement." "What..." she said. "We agreed that you would cease to be negative about me and stop trying to get me to leave." "But..." "But you've been talking shit again, this time to Liza," he said. "How do you...?" "So you're not getting any money." "But I need that money Max..." Bella said. "You should have thought of that before you ran your mouth." "I'm so sorry!" "Shit, it appears she needs that money for something really serious," Max thought. "All right, all right. Don't cry. I'll give you the 200 now and get you the rest of the money tomorrow," he said. "You would do that for me?" "Yes, but the badmouthing has to stop." "I know, I'm sorry," she said. "Let's bury the hatchet then." "I'd like that."
Max puts on his best clothes in prepaation for the dinner with Liza.
"Time to go and find Liza. Let's see if she's ready."

Smith family affair 20221231133038-1

"Are you ready to go Liza?" Max said. "Almost!"
A few minutes pass.
"Wow, she's more than ready!" Max thought. "You're a vision, sis!" he said. "Why, thank you! You don't look too bad yourself, mister," Liza said. "I'm sure Susan won't mind if we borrow the car." "Not at all, Mom is at work and she uses public transport to commute." "Let's go then!" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next