Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Smith family affair

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Smith family affair - Page 2 Empty Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231104736-1

This is a visual novel with lots of naughty stuff. Click on images to enlarge. Click on links and use the password to view the hidden NSFW screenshots. Now, let the story begin...

This is the first day of Max's new life. Until recently Max lived in a different part of the country with his father. His parents divorced when Max was very little and the family ws ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Max's mother too his three sisters home, while his father moved away with the boy. Max hasn't seen his family since and any attempts at communication were very much discourage by his father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During Max's father's funeral Max was approached by a woman he instantly recognized as his mother. She asked him if he would be willing to go home with her, meet his sisters and be a family again. A little hesitantly Max said yes and after a long journey by train he has arrived at his new family's home. Max rings the bell and the door opens...
"Oh, hi Max! You're right on time." "Hi Susan. Good to see you again," he said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231104757-1

"I'm really glad you're letting me stay. I've missed you, Susan," Max said. "That's sweet! Let's go inside and I'll show you your room. Your youngest sister is also home, she's very eager to meet you!" she said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231104816-1

"So this will be your room. It's not that big, but I hope you like it," she said. "Thanks Susan, this is great!" he said. "The bathroom is just down the hall, if you want to take a shower and freshen up a little. All right. I'll leave you to unpack and settle in."

Back to top Go down

Smith family affair - Page 2 Empty Re: Smith family affair

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:15 pm

A short drive later Max and Liza enter the restaurant and are quickly seated.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133104-1

"This looks nice!" she said.
After ordering drinks and food Liza looks up at Max expectantly.
"So, Max, you've been with us a few days now. What do you think?" she said. "Well, where to begin..." he said. "Be nice Max! "You're all super nice, I'm glad I made the trip!" "That's good to hear," Liza said. "So anything new on the Brody front?" "Yes, he sent a message today telling me he isn't mad at me anymore." "Jesus Christ, that guy is such a baby," Max thought. "So he agreed to meet me," she said. "How generous of him," he thought. "Do you want to?" Max said. "Yes of course, he's my boyfriend," Liza said. "I keep forgetting that..." Max thought. "Do you have someone special in your life, Max?" "Not at the moment, no." "Except for the crazy sex I'm having with my younger sister's friends..." he thought. "But you've had relationships in the past?" she said. "Yes, I did, back when I was still living with Dad." "Longer ones?" "Not as long as you and Brody," Max said. "And that's stretching the truth... Longer than a year is an eternity, there are simply too many beautiful women in the world," he thought. "But you have some experience?" Liza said. "Certainly, do you want to ask me something?" "No... Never mind..." "Come now, sis, you can ask me anything," he said. "It's just with the engagement coming up..." she said. "Oh yes, that's still a thing..." he thought. "Brody has been asking these things of me..." "Pressuring you?" "Well not exactly. He says they're part of a normal relationship," Liza said. "You mean sex?" "I guess..." "But you're not sleeping together, right?" Max said. "Yes... No... We sometimes sleep in the same room, but Brody always sleeps on the couch when we're together. But we cuddle and kiss!" "I'm beginning to understand why Brody is so frustrated," he thought. "Nothing else?" he said. "I just... I'm sorry it's so embarrassing to talk about that stuff." "Don't be embarrassed! Everybody has thoughts and needs, there's nothing to be ashamd about. Besides, you can confide in me." "I want the first time to be special," Liza said. "I get that, but there are other things you can do. Like with your hands or whatever." "I know, Brody keeps asking for it, but I want to wait." "She hasn't even done that?!" Max thought. "Should I wait?" Liza said. "YES! YES! YES!" he thought. "You should do what feels best for you. And you're right, it's something special and it's yours to give," he said. "Thank you Max, that's sound advice!" Anytime!" "Btody just has to be patient," she said. "He's lucky to have you." "And he doesn't deserve you. I need to convince Liza of that," he thought. "Do you remember much about the time when Susan and Dad were separating?" Max changed the topic. "Not a lot. I know I was sad a lot. And Mom ad Dad had a lot of arguments," Liza said. "Do you know what about?" "No, they always had a fight in the evenings when we were supposed to be sleeping. But it was Dad who took you away. I guess that was the outcome of the separation hearing." "I don't know why Dad took me, I mean Bella was obviously his favorite daughter,"Max said. "I think he loved us all. Who knows what was agreed during those court sessions. But Bella did have a hard time after you left. I think she may have had counseling." "Wow, I didn't know that." "Explains quite a lot about her though..." he thought. "How did Susan cope with all that?" he said. "She's such a strong woman. Of course it affected her, but she pulled through," Liza said. "How did she manage to raise you while working so much?" "The irregular hours are something recent. When we were little she cooked us dinner every evening." "That's nice, I mostly survived on takeout and microwaveable meals..." he said. "Dad wasn't much of a cook?" "He sure wasn't." "Not much of a dad either..." Max thought. "When I was old enough and able to cook Mom started working those crazy shifts," she said. "Why though?" "I guess we needed the money. Maybe Das stopped paying alimony?" "Could be. We were always well off, but I guess it's different when you have three mouths to feed," Max said. "She's been doing it for a long time now, but she seems happy so we let her," Liza said. "That's the most important thing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:47 pm

After a while the main course is served.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133411-1Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133437-1

"Enjoy your dinner," Liza said. "Thank you, you too," Max said. "Looks delicious." "It sure does. With you being the olderst sister, did you have enough time to do something fun?" "I enjoy my volunteer work very much. It's so rewarding to help people," she said. "I'm sure it is. But no partying?" "Oh no! I'm sure Brody would be upset if I went to parties." "But it's okay to have fun. Don't you like to dance?" he said. "I love to dance!" "What's keeping you?" "I don't know..." Liza said. "Let's have some fun together later this week then! I'm sure there's someplace to party somewhere in town." "I don't know... Brody..." "You're going with your brother. I will protect you! He doesn't even have to know," Max said. "It does sound like a lot of fun. It's been ages since I've danced." "We're going to have so much fun!" "Yes, I'm sure we will! Max? Thank you for being such a great brother!" she said. "You said that Bella had a hard time accepting the divorce? Do you think it accounts for her behavior towards me now?" "I'm sure it plays some part, yes. But she's been really hung up over something for a while now." "Really?" he said. "Yeah, she doesn't want to talk about it to me though and we're pretty close." "Weird, must be something big." "I'm sure she'll come around in due time. Maybe she'll even start accepting you," Liza said. "You're so generous, Liza, always thinking the best of people." "Is that bad?" "Not at all! That's why I love you!" Max said. "I think I really do love her and not only as a brother. Shit. She's so lovely," he thought. "Meeting Rachel again was weird," he continued. "How so?" she said. "When Dad and I left she was still a little girl. And she's all grown up now." "In all the right ways!" Max thought. "I understand. That must have been a shock. She's still my little sister, though," Liza said. "I guess she'll always be." "Very impulsive though..." "Good to know..." he thought. "Is she? You don't approve?" he said. "She has a tendency to dive headlong into things. She's so carefree. Sometimes I wish I was more like her," she said. "More careless?" "It's just that I have all these responsibilities as the older sister." "You like to let yourself go once in a while?" Max said. "Yes!" "Our next night out is going to be the perfect opportunity to blow off some steam!" "I think it might!" she said.
They finish the main course. Liza complains she's too full for anything else, so Max just orders coffee.
"Excuse me, Liza, but I have to use the restroom," he said.
When Max returns from the restroom he sees that Liza has company.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133621-1Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133638-1

"What the fudge? Is he chatting her up?" Max thought. "... alone?" "No I'm not," Liza said. "Thought not, pretty girl like you. Are you here with your boyfriend?" "We were just finishing dinner," Max said. "So you're with her?" "Yes, I'm her brother and my sister is about to be engaged." "I was just having a friendly chat, bro. Bye now."
The guy leers a moment at Liza, obviously looking at her breasts and heads towards the exit.
"That was awkward," she said. "It sure was. Let's leave," Max said.
They drive home, park and enter the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133715-1

"Thank you for a lovely evening!" Liza said. "I had a great time, can't wait to party!" Max said. "Me too!"

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133728-1

"Wow, what's he doing?" she thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133734-1

"Mmmm. His lips feel kind of nice. He's so tender," she thought. "She seems to be kissing back. Is she enjoying this?" he thought.
The kiss is slightly longer than many would consider appropriate. But apparently neither Liza nor Max want to end the moment.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133744-1

"fudge, what did I do?! I wanted to kiss her, she's so sweet... But..." Max thought. "I... er..." he said. "I... Good night, Max," she said. "Did I ruin everything?!" he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133803-1

"Let's check if I have any messages before I go to bed."
Max has one email from Ana.
"She sent me an email with several attachments. Hopefully it's not some inane chain-letter thing." "Hey. Made some pictures for you. Hope you like them. See you soon... -xxx- A" "fudge yeah, dirty pictures of Ana!" he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:34 pm

"These pitctures are the perfect accompaniment to some masturbatory exercises. If I release some pressure I'm sure I'll sleep in no time."

https://ibb.co/C2hbyF3

After seeing the first few pictures Max's penis is hard already.
"I'd like to fudge that round butt so hard."

https://ibb.co/cJn05sJ

"I hope Max is still awake. I forgot to tell him what movie I'd like to see in case he has to book tickets in advance.," Rachel thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133854-1

"What is he doing? His arm is moving up and down... No... Is he masturbating?" she thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231133907-1

"fudge! I think I heard the door. Is that Rachel? fudge it, whoever it is. This is my room and I'm wanking," Max thought. "He didn't notice me? It's kinda hot seeing him like this. Hmmm. What?! Am I getting wet?" Rachel thought.

https://ibb.co/2NP3LYV

"I'll just feel myself for a little bit." "I think she's still there... This is making me even harder," he thought.

https://ibb.co/d5w1DXk

"She's spreading those juicy pussy lips. Look at that beauty!" Max thought.

https://ibb.co/pPKkcLj

"Better leave now, I'll talk to Max in the morning," Rachel thought. "I think the person at the door left. That was so hot. But wait... Who took those pictures of Ana?! That was great, I'm all relaxed now," he thought.
Max quickly falls asleep.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20221231134049-1

Susan and Rachel are chatting at the breakfast table.
"Hi all. Sleep well?" Max said. "Yes, that you!" Susan said. "Those eggs look great!" "You were up late. Busy exercising?" Rachel grinned. "I knew it, Rachel was spying on me jerking off. And she's teasing me with it as well, with Susan just sitting there," Max thought. "Uhm... yeah, I was working out... Er... Push-ups," he said. "fudge, keep it together," he thought. "Gotta train those biceps..." Rachel said. "Damn!" Max thought. "How was your dinner with Liza?" Susan said. "Liza is magical and I think I'm in love. But I can't tell them that," he thought. "We both had a great time!" he said. "I guess you two had a lot to talk about," Susan said. "We did and it was so familiar, like we were never split apart." "I'm really glad to hear that." "So Max, movie night! Galatcic Struggle: The Power Wakes Up is running..." Rachel said. "Yes! I haven't seen the latest sequel of the Galactic Struggle saga," he thought. "... but I'd rather go to this arthouse drama," she continued. "No no no! I want spaceships and big explosions," he thought. "It's an older movie, The Dreamers, but I've heard good things about it," Rachel said. "fudge! Complicated French drama apparently..." Max thought. "It's your night and your choice, Rachel!" he said. "Yay!" "Have fun you two!" Susan said. "We will!" "I haven't been to the movies in ages." "You should really get a social life, Mom," Rachel said. "I know, but I meet a lot of interesting people at work as well." "I'm sure that's not the same."
They all finish breakfast and go their separate ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:58 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095324-1

"Got a message from James," Max thought. "Big news! Meet you at the usual place?" "I'll be there in an hour," Max replied.
Max arrives at the coffeeshop and gets a seat. James arrives moments later.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095345-1

"Hey!" "Greetings spymaster," Max said. "Hehehe. So. I've been snooping around like we discussed," James said. "And?" "The address checks out. There's a company called Discreet Inc at the listed address." "You didn't go inside, did you?" Max said. "Of course not. I wouldn't blend in with all those corporate types anyway." "So it's an office?" "Looks like. Lots of comings and goings of people in business suits. Some short skirts as well. Hmmm!" James said. "James... Focus!" "Yes, of course. I got us something else!" "What?" Max said. "A phone number." "How did you manage that?" "I called the reception desk of the office building and just asked for the number of one of their tenants," James said. "Smooth!" "So? Should we call the number?" "Dude, of course we're going to call the number," Max said. "I knew you would say that."
Max dialed the number...
"Discreet Incorporated, how may I help you?" "Hi, this is John Holmes. I'm interested in the services of your company and I'd like to know more," Max said. "That's good to hear. Would you like to schedule an appointment, Mr. Holmes?" the secretary said. "Er... Well. I was hoping you could tell me some more on the phone." "I'm afraid that won't be possible, Mr. Holmes, we only work by appointment." "fudge! I didn't expect that..." Max thought. "Let me see if I can fit it in my schedule," he said. "I have an opening in two days at 2PM, would that be all right, Mr. Holmes?" the secretary said. "Certainly." "Good, Mr. Holmes. You know where our office is located?" "Yes, I have the address," Max said. "When in the building just take the elevator to the fifth floor. The reception desk will be able to direct you further." "Thank you." "Thank you for choosing Discreet Incorporated, we look forward to welcoming you in two days, Mr. Holmes," the secretary said. "Bye." "Shit! What did I just do?" Max thought.
"You made an appointment?" James said. "I think I just did..." Max said. "What if you meet your mom when you waltz in there?" "I'll say it's a surprise." "You've got some balls man, I'll give you that," James said. "We'll see how it goes." "So have you seen that announcement by Snowstorm Interactive? They're going to release StarAbility: Phatom after years of development!" "I thought that was vaporware," Max said. "Everybody did, but you know Snowstorm. They take their sweet time."
The topic of their conversation quickly involves gaming and they talk for another hour. Max and James both finish their coffees and go their separate ways.

"Better go ask Rachel is she's ready to catch the bus."
After Rachel gets her coat both she and Max are ready to go. A short bus drive later...

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095740-1

"Er... Seems this movie isn't that popular. There are only two other people here..." Rachel said. "It's a rather old movie. Do you still want to see it?" Max said. "Of course!" "Let's get seated then."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095801-1

"This is nice, you and I together alone!" Rachel said. "Yes. Though it's a shame we have to spend so much of the evening in the dark," Max said. "And watching a godawful drama," he thought. "I think the movie is about to start," she said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095822-1

"Groan... French romantic period drama. No chance of anything exciting blowing up..." Max thought. "Mind if I lean on you for a while? I'm feeling a bit drowsy," Rachel said. "Not at all!" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:26 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095839-1

"That brother and sister have a very weird relationship, don't you think?" Rachel said. "It's special, that's for sure," Max said. "Wait a minute! Titties! Now we're talking. The naked girl might make this movie bearable," he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095909-1

Rachel's head slides down, until it rests on Max's lap.
"It sems Rachel doesn't even enjoy the naked people..." he thought.

https://ibb.co/D4Xcs9Z

"Ah! She's finally going to pleasure him. Must admit that's kind of hot... fudge! I'm getting an erection and Rachel is lying on my crotch... Maybe she'll wake up and get inspired by what's happening on screen. No, mustn't think dirty thoughts. Boring stuff! Euclidian geometry... yes! But I know absolutely fudge all about that," he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095944-1

"Hmmmm... I fell asleep. What is poking my cheeck? Is it Max's dick?! Does he have an erection? Seems he's enjoying the movie!" she thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101095959-1

"Do you like the movie?" Rachel said. "She doesn't seem to be bothered by my boner..." Max thought. "It's not what I expected," he said.

https://ibb.co/Gd0QjmL

"Wait... Is he fucking her while her brother watches?" Rachel said. "Yup, pretty much," Max said. "He's touching her as well... Wow... They're so intimate with each other. It seems so... so..." "Natural?" "Free is a better word," she said. "Not sure if that's the cenral message of the movie, but if Rachel likes to think so, who am I to say otherwise?" Max thought. "I get that," he said. "But what do you think?" "I think it's very arousing..." "I noticed!" Rachel said. "Oh..." "Don't be like that, it's perfectly natural." "Is it?" thought. "I'm glad you think so and feel confident enough to tell me," he said. "Don't you want to be that free?" she said. "I suppose." "No really?" "Would you like us to be that free?" Max said. "Maybe... Would you?" "Yes." "Yay! This could be so much fun!" Rachel said. "I'm not sure what all the fun is going to entail, but I'm adventurous so what the hell!" he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:29 pm

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100142-1

An enthusiastic Rachel cuddles up with Max and they continue watching the movie together.
"Me, Ana and Alina share everything, but I've never really been open with boys before. But you make me feel so confident," she said. "Flatterer!" he said. "No really. You've got so much experience with stuff." "Stuff?" "You know... relationships and er... sex," Rachel said. "I've still got lots to learn." "I bet, Max the Eternal Student." "That's me!" he said. "Do you like her?" "What, the girl in the film? Yeah, she's quite sexy." "I think so too. And she really likes what he's doing to her," she said. "I wonder if Rachel would let me do the same thing to her..." he thought.
They watch the movie until the credits have rolled.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100245-1

"Did you like the movie?" Max said. "Very much, but that's because I got to watch it with you!" Rachel said.
They take the bus home. Rachel is very affectionate and they sit very close to each other.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100304-1

"Thank you for the company this evening," Max said. "Let's do this again soon!" Rachel said. "That was a success!" he thought.
"It's that time again... Sleeping or peeking?"

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100324-1

"The sight of her breasts never fails to impress me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:58 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100335-1

"Oh..." "Shit she's still awake..." Max thought. "I was just about to come looking for you," Rachel said. "You were?" "Yeah. You know, I was thinking about the movie and thought maybe we could keep each other company?" "You mean tonight?" he said. "Of course dummy! It's just so lonely sometimes and I would really like someone to keep me company. It felt so natural in the movie we saw tonight," she said. "That flick sure did a number on her..." Max thought. "That's a great idea," he said. "Yay! I hope you like to cuddle!" "I sure do." "Let's go!" she said.
"Oh..." Rachel said. "Is something wrong?" Max said. "Do you always sleep in your underwear?" "Yup, don't you?" "Well yes, but not topless," she said. "I think you should try it!" "All right."

https://ibb.co/MR9cMtS

"fudge yes! I'm going to cuddle the shit out of those perky little tits," Max thought. "Do you like them?" Rachel said. "I'm not sure if it's appropriate but..." "Don't worry! You can say anything. We're brother and sister," she said. "That's exactly the problem..." Max thought. "Okay," he said. "Well?" "They're just perfect. A beautiful, firm handful. Just how I like 'em." "Aww, that's so sweet!" she said. "I mean it."

https://ibb.co/Q9DxBmT

Rachel darts over to Max and gives him a kiss on the mouth, which lasts longer than should be proper...
"Let's go to sleep," she said.

https://ibb.co/Xjh73Kc

"This is amazing! She's so relaxed. Her ass is rubbing against my crotch. No erection! NO ERECTION DAMMIT!" Max thought. "I feel something Max..." Rachel said. "fudge. I'm sorry," he said. "Don't be! It's just a natural reaction," she said. "Phew!" he thought. "Do you think I'm hot, Max?" "Yes, Rachel"

https://ibb.co/T0dy1YD

With her perky breast underneath his hand and the intoxicating smell of her hair in his nostrils, Max falls asleep very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:22 pm

https://ibb.co/PCxrkVy

"What a great way to wake up! She looks so peaceful. Hopefully she's still in the same mood as yesterday and not freaked out by this whole situation when she wakes up. It was her idea, but still... It's a cliche, but she smells like flowers," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/kK6tdkw

"I touched her breast... I wonder if I can go a little bit further."

https://ibb.co/MnNd3bP

Max moves his hand very slowly from Rachel's belly to the soft flesh of her thigh.
"I think I could do this for a while... She's waking up!"

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100714-1

"Hmmmm... That tickles!" she said. "Oh sorry," he said. "No! I like it." "Me too!!!" Max thought. "Sid you sleep well?" he said. "Very! Your bed is small, but I think we fit in together nicely." "Would you like some breakfast?" "Sounds like a plan!" Rachel said.

https://ibb.co/WKXKk04

They get dressed and Max gets to admire his sister's naked body for a little while longer. Rachel cautiously opens the door to the hallway and sneaks out of Max's room. Max follows a little later.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100807-1

"What the fudge is that scumbag doing at the breakfast table?!" Max thought. "Good morning Liza, Rachel and Brody," he said. "Hey, brother dear!" Rachel said. "Good morning Max," Liza said. "Hey," Brody said. "I invited Brody this morning. I'm so glad we've set aside our differences," Liza said. "Likely he invited himself..." Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100838-1

"Yeah, yeah. I'm late for work. Thanks for the eggs," Brody said. "See you later sweetheart," Liza said. "Ugh... Well at least Brody is too much of a dickhead to show any affection. I think I'd throw up if they started smooching," Max thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:09 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101100857-1

"So you're back together again?" Rachel said. "We were never really separated, we just had a misunderstanding. But Brody was willing to talk about it and all is well now," Liza said. "I have a very different definition of well," Max thought. "Id he still working at the supermarket on Main Street?" Rachel said. "Yes, maybe he'll be promoted next year," Liza said. "Don't you need some people skills for that?" Max thought. "Wooow, you're dating a real manager." "No nee to be sarcastic, Rachel, everyone needs to make a living. I heard you two went to a movie?" Liza said. "We did! The movie was super weird, but we enjoyed it anyway," Rachel said. "What did you think of it Max?" Liza said. "Normally I'm not into those movies, not enough explosions. But this one, though weird, I did like," he said. "Having my sister rest her head on my lap helped tremendously as well..." he thought. "Hmmm, maybe I should go with Brody," Liza said. "No you shouldn't," Max thought. "I don't think you would like it Liza. Too much nudity and stuff. I'm off to meet Ana," Rachel said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101007-1

"See you later!" Rachel said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101013-1

"You guys have grown affectionate," Liza said. "Shit. Don't be so suspicious," Max thought. "She is very fun to be around!" he said. "I know, very lively our Rachel. Max, I need to talk to you," she said. "Why do I have the feeling this isn't going to be a conversation I'm going to enjoy?" he thought. "It's about Brody and me." "What a surprise..." he thought. "You know we reconciled and everything. We really talked and... I should really put in a lot of effort to make our relationship work. So the dinner we had together... I can't... You know, Brody is so touchy about these things. And I know I agreed to another night out, and everything. But it's better if I don't for a while. You're so silent... Are you mad at me?" Liza said. "I'm not happy with your decision, but I understand. Relationships are a lot of work," he said. "But I feel so sad. You know I had a great evening at the restaurant, don't you?" "Yes dear Liza, that was abundantly clear. But if this is what you want I won't make your life harder than it already is." "I'm glad you understand, Max," she said. "Not that it gets me anywhere... Brody, you're one dead motherfucker and you don't even know it yet," he thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101143-1

"Message from Ana..." Max thought. "Hey handsome. Need you, let's meet!" she wrote. "Meh, no dirty pictures... Busy schedule today, let's fit her in tomorrow," he thought. "Let's hook up tomorrow afternood," he wrote. "Wow, she's already replying..." "Can't wait! Meet you at my house. xxx," she wrote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:41 pm

"I missed Bella at breakfast today. She's still in her room. Maybe something is wrong? Can't hurt to check on her, even if she doesn't appreciate it," Max thought.
He thinks he can hear Bella crying softly.
"Hey Bella. It's me."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101234-1

"Hey," she said. "I'm sorry but I heard you crying. Is everything all right?" "What do you think? Sorry, sorry. It's not your fault." "But what's the matter?" he said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101251-1

Bella bursts into tears again.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101259-1

"It's the money... I-It's not enough," she said. "Don't worry Bella. It's only money," Max said.
Her body shudders with her long sobs as she tries to bury her face into his chest.
"Didn't know she was under so much stress..." Max thought.
It takes a long while for Bella to calm down. When she disentangles herself from his embrace it almost seems as if she looks at him with different eyes.
"Thanks. I needed that," Bella said. "You syre did! Are you willing to tell me what happened?" Max said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101454-1

"Yeah, I promise I won't break down and soak your shirt in tears," Bella said. "Deal!" Max said. "I'm being blackmailed." "fudge!" "At least it's not drugs," he thought. "With your help I paid the money in full yesterday and I thought that was it. But I just got a message that they want more... and I just... Iäm late for work as well and... I just... I.I don't know what to do anymore! It's never oing to end!" she said. "Hey now, we had a deal, you promised you wouldn't cry!" "Oh shit. I did, didn't I?" "What are they blackmailing you with?" Max said. "I..." "You can trust me." "A while back I met a guy online. He was so charming and we talked lots and lots..." Bella said. "I can see where this is going..." he thought. "He was so funny and he made me feel good. So I didn't really think when he asked me for nude selfies... I asked for some back and got them, so I thought he was legit, you know. He looked just like his profile picture. So I ent more pictures... Dirtier ones... And then he went silent. I missed him and was heartbroken for a while, but didn't think much of it afterwards. And then that guy started messaging me." "They guy you met online?" "I don't know, could be. He calls himself MisterX," she said. "What a lame name..." Max thought. "Anyway, MisterX told me he had my pictures and threatened to publish them if I didn't pay a lot of money." "And the pictures of that guy?" "I found out they were taken from some amateur porn site," Bella said. "Ah sis, you should've used reverse image search before compromising yourself..." Max thought. "What a vile thing to do to a girl, especially my sister," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:34 pm

"You don't think I'm a slut?" Bella said. "Why on earth would I think that? Lots of people take kinky pictures of themselves. I mean, think of all those celebritie who got hacked a while back. You didn't think they were sluts, did you?" Max said. "But I feel so dirty..." "Don't let them get to you, Bella!" "Okay. I won't!" she said. "Maybe I can help you solve this mess." "Help me, but how?" "First I need to understand how the arrangement with that MisterX works," he said. "He texts me and I have to drop the money off somewhere. That's all." "How amateurish," Max thought. "I have to make a drop of 200 today. He called it interest because I was late with the last payment," Bella said. "Interest? What a colossal asshole!" "He's sextorting me, so this is not completely unexpected." "I get your point. This is what we're going to do. I'm going to give you the money and then you'll just go to the location you agreed upon and do the drop as usual. I'll tag along and wait for the guy to show up," he said. "Then what?" "He doesn't know me, so I'll follow him to where he lives and then we'll figure out what to do next." "That actually sounds reasonable," she said. "Just don't worry about the money, I've got your back." "Thank you so much!" "Together we'll take that fucker down, no question!" Max said. "I hope so. You've made me feel better in any case." "Shall I pick you up at the coffeeshop?" "Yes, meet me at 4PM," Bella said. "Will do!" "Oh Max..." "Ys?" "You're not so bad after all." "That's high praise, coming from her," he thought. "Thanks!" he said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101638-1

"It's really time I do something about Brody. There must be something that will convince Liza that her boyfriend is a walking disgrace. Let's see if I can dig up some dirt at his workplace. Rachel mentioned he worked at the supermarket on Main Street... Time to get some groceries."
After a short walk Max arrives at the supermarket.
"So this is the supermarket where Brody works. Not very busy... I don't see him anywhere."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101650-1

"There he is..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101659-1

"Did he just grab that girl's tots?!" Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101708-1

"Yeah! I hope it hurts."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101714-1

"Let's see if he tries something else."
Max studies all the products in the store until it becomes awkward and he thinks it's time to leave.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101723-1

"Hey, a customer... That's not how a store works Brody, people should give you money and get groceries, not the other way around," Max thought. "I'm on my lunch break, Riley. Mind the store for me," Brody said. "Okay boss." "He's going on a break with that skank? Where are they going?" Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101744-1

"My guess is, that she's not here for a job interview... Let's try the door. fudge, it's locked... Maybe that girl at the counter knows more."
Max grabs a candy-bar and walks up to the counter. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:20 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101101807-1

"Hi there. Did you find what you were looking for?" Riley said. "I did, thank you. Quiet day?" Max said. "Yeah, like most days here. It usually gets busier during the later hours, when everybody wants a microwave dinner..." "Hehe, I bet. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I couldn't help but notice the way that guy acted toward you." "He's my boss and a total jerk," she said. "Well at least you punched him real good." "That I did! At least I get to try my backhand once in a while." "Not a great workplace then?" he said. "If you disregard the creepy manager it's not bad here. Not too many customers and lots of spare time. There's even a job opening if you're interested." "A job opening, but you just said there are not enough customers." "Hey, I don't handle the personnel around here, go ask the manager. Oh wait... he's on his lunch break..." Riley said. "Yeah, I saw him leave with his girlfriend." "Hah, I'm pretty sure that's not his girlfriend." "Oh..." Max said. "She's here regularly during lunch hours. I've got a pretty good idea what they're doing in that office." "Ugh, I have a hard time dealing with that mental image." "I know what you mean. But if you need a job there is one available. I wouldn't mind the company and maybe the manager will keep his hands to himself with you around," she said. "This might be a good way to keep an eye on Brody. If he's really banging someone on a regular basis at his workplace I might have the leverage I need to get him out of my sister's life for good," Max thought. "I'm interested. Do you know how to sign up?" he said. "Cool! Just send an email with your personal details to this address."
Riley hands Max a flyer with some contact information.
"The central office will handle your application, it only took a few hours with mine. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Riley said. "I guess so!" Max said. "Huh... I just accepted a job and I don't really need the money. The things I do for love," he thought.
When Max exits the store he immediately emails the company his personal detals using the address Riley gave him.
"Let's see how fast they reply..."

A few hours later...

"It's nearly time to meet Bella."
Bella is already waiting for Max outside the coffeeshop.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102033-1

"Were they mad at you for being late?" Max said. "Not really, they said I shouldn't make a habit of it though. So I consider myself warned," Bella said. "Good. Lead the way, madame."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102052-1

They walk for a short while until they reach an alleyway. Bella is visibly nervous.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102059-1

"The drop point is over there," she said. "Okay, I'll hide somewhere and you deposit the money, then just go home and I'll do the rest," he said. "Good luck Max, I can't thank you enough." "Just happy to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:18 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102116-1

Max finds a good hiding place behind some dumpsters. The smell is nauseating, but he manages not to throw up. Bella hides the envelope containing the money behind some boxes and quickly leaves the alleyway without looking back. The first hour nothing happens, only a stray cat skitters through the alleyway. The sickening smell of the dumpsters is not something Max'll soon forget. At the end of the second hour, just when Max thought nobody was interested in the money Bella left under the boxes, he hears someone approaching.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102131-1

"No! That's the guy? That's MisterX?! I had a feeling he was a rank amateur, but I didn't expect this."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102140-1

The guy walks straight to the boxes and starts rummaging around.
"Good girl!" "He talks to himself..." Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102153-1

"Let's take a picture of him."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102159-1

MisterX quickly pockets the envelope and walks back to the street.
"Let's follow this loser."
Max follows MisterX through town, careful not to draw suspicion. After a while he leaves the town center and arrives at a residential area.
"He doesn't seem to think anyone would follow him. Doesn't he watch spy movies?!"" Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102211-1

On a nondescript street MisterX slows down and walks up to a house, fetches a key from his pocket and unlocks the front door.
"Now I know where you live, MisterX. Let's take a closer look, maybe I can learn more about the guy. Does he live alone or even own this house? He looks about eighteen, but you never know," Max thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:52 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102229-1Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102239-1

"He lives with his mom it would seem. Or his sister? She seems rather young and quite airily dressed. Nice body. Enjoy your quiet life while it lasts, MisterX, I'll be back guns blazing."
Max walks back to the town center and from thee to his house. In the afternoon he finds out that most of the girls are out of the house. Rachel is still at Ana's, Max has no clue where Liza hangs out and Bella usually eats at work. So he grabs a quick dinner and retire to his room to surf the web and do some serious gaming.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102323-1

Max checks his computer to see if he has any mail.
"Bingo! A message from the supermarket. That was fast." 'Your employment request for our Main Street branch has been granted. You will start tomorrow at the aforementioned location. Please be on time and use the punch clock. An employee badge and all the necessary paperwork will be available at the store. Failure to comply with our company policie will result in the termination of your employment. Monetary compensation will be deposited in your bank account by direct deposit the first week of every month. Welcome to our great chain of consumer stores. Have a nice day!' "Yeez, have they outsourced the HR departmen to a robot? It might account for staffing a supermarket anyone hardly visits. But I'm not complaining. I have my first job!" Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102439-1Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102448-1

"It's me Bella," Max said. "And?!" she said. "I've seen him and followed him to his house." "Fucking scumbag!" "He looked like a total loser, if that's any consolation," he said. "Not much, but thanks anyway." "Here, I took a picture, maybe you know the guy?"

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102501-1

"fudge!" Bella said. "What?" That's a customer. Some creepy guy named Dwayne." "You know him from the coffeeshop?" Max said. "Knowing is a big word, but he's a regular there. He always requests to be served by the same two waitresses. Me and Christine." "That must be how he targeted you." "God, it's so pathetic it's almost hilarious... Almost... What are we going to do now?" she said. "It's we now. A far cry from her outburst about not being family a few days earlier. I like this new Bella," Max thought. "I'm going to take care of this," he said. "Be careful!" "I'll let you know as soon as I have something." "Listen Max..." she said. "Yes?" "I've been so rude the past few days and I don't deserve your kindness. But I was wrong about you, I know that now." "Don't sweat it. I know the whole transition to this new situation wasn't easy for you. And the blackmail on top of it... But I like you better this way, without the violence and rage," Max said. "Hehe, I'll try to keep the violence in check," she said. "Bella smiling at me, who would have thought..." he thought. "See you later!" he said. "You betcha."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 am

"Susan is home for a change! Haven't talked to her in ages it seems," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102618-1

"She was here, her book is lying on the couch. Maybe she's in the shower...? Someone is definitely in there. Hell, why not!"

https://ibb.co/1JgPYLZ

"Goddamn. There's no question my my sisters look so beautiful," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/6tnHT14

"I mean, she's clearly a middle-aged woman but so very well preserved."

https://ibb.co/5Wtq61R

"Those gorgeous curves. Man, I'd love to bury my face in those heavenly cushions! She's about to grab a towel, better close the door and make myself scarce."
A few minutes after entering his room Max hears a knock on his door.
"Come in."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102714-1

"Hi Max." "Hey!" he said. "Hmmm, I can smell her sweet, warm scent from here," he thought. "Just wanted to check in. How was your movie night with Rachel?" Susan said. "It was great, I feel like we really bonded." "Rachel told me as much. Good, I'm very happy that things are working out so well for us all!" "I don't think you realize just how well, dear Susan," he thought. "Not sure if it's my place, but Bella confided in me that you helped her immensely." "She was in such a panic... I just felt I had to do something." "She looked so stressed out the past few weeks, but didn't want to talk about it. Today she finally looked a bit more relaxed. And you helped her, despite everything," she said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102802-1

"Thank you!"
Suddenly Max finds himself in a warm embrace. He smells the heavy scent of Susan's wet hair and feels her bosom pressing against his chest.
"Don't le go, Susan!" he thought. "I heard Liza and Brody have reconciled," Susan said. "Yup, they did." "Which is a total nightmare and disaster folded into one," he thought. "As long as she's happy..." she said. "You aren't?" "I don't know. It's not my place." "But if it were up to you?" Max said. "I guess he has a steady income and if Liza likes him he must have some redeeming qualities." "Liza doesn't know any better..." Max thought. "That's the worst review I've ever heard of anyone," he said. "Haha, I guess you're right. But I can't forbid Liza anything, she's a big girl. I'm going to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Sleep well Max," she said. "Good night Susan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:57 pm

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102858-1

"A shower was just what I needed. I've been feeling a bit tense all day. That new shower gel makes my skin feel so soft," Susan thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101102913-1

"That towel is in the way."

https://ibb.co/rbRCcKQ

"I really shouldn't... But it feels so good..."

https://ibb.co/YBDM9NX

"fudge yes!"

https://ibb.co/1TNY940

"Aaah, yes, deeper, I must go deeper!"

https://ibb.co/9wpwVCk
https://ibb.co/Gc1VfT8

"Aaaaaah! Nearly there!"

https://ibb.co/9wVHPcj

Panting heavily, Susan lies naked on her bed staring blissfully at the ceiling.
"I really need another shower but I think I'm going to sleep instead," she thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101103015-1

"Hey you!" Rachel said. "I wondered if you'd like some company," Max said. "Of course! Are you sleepy? Let's test if my bed is as nice as yours." "I'm sure it will be, with you in it." "That was incredibly corny..." he thought. "That's sweet!" she said. "Or sweet."

https://ibb.co/Zm7H10k

"Wow, she really doesn't mind being topless around me," Max thought. "Are you coming to bed?" Rachel said. "You don't hace to ask me twice!" he thought. "This is nice." "Had fun with Anatoday?" "Yes, lots!" she said.

https://ibb.co/R0c9XY3

Suddenly a giggling Rachel kisses Max o the mouth.
"Hmm, Max, you're a really good kisser, you know that?" she said. "Maybe I can tempt her into a little tongue action," Max thought. "This is only part of the kissing services I have to offer," he said. "Is that so?" "Yup, high quality kissing services, I might add." "Now I'm intrigued! Bring it on mister!" Rachel said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101103122-1

The kiss starts innocent enough. When Max parts his lips and touch hers with the tip of his tongue he feels a small shudder going through Rachel's body. Her mouth opens slightly and their tongues meet. Rachel lets out an involuntary gasp.
"She's completely in the moment. Such a sweet creature!" Max thought. "You didn't lie about the quality of your services," Rachel said. "I'm glad you think so." "Good night, my darling brother." "Sweet dreams, Rachel."

https://ibb.co/wwqzT9g

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:18 pm

https://ibb.co/VgrBPG8

"He's still here! It's so different waking up like this. His smell, the way he holds me in his sleep... I don't want him to wake up yet."

https://ibb.co/0hVYR7R

"That kiss from last night, wonder if he would like to do it again. All the boys I kissed up until now were so clumsy, that's for sure. And then his tongue was inside my mouth... I'm getting that fluttery feeling in my stomach again from yesterday. Could it be? No... He's my brother. Max is waking up." "Morning, sleepyhead," Rachel said. "Hey you," he said. "Don't get up, I want to cuddle!" "I have no intention of getting out of bed while you're still in it. Though I have to go eventually. My new job is waiting." "You have a job? I thought you didn't need the money," she said. "Better not tell her the reason why I'm working at a supermarket," Max thought. "I like to be busy. Besides, the house is very empty when you guys aren't around," he said. "I bet. But where are you working?" Rachel said. "I'm starting today at the supermarket on Main Street." "The one where Brody is working?" "Yeah..."

https://ibb.co/MBJX5ZW

"Why on earth would you want to work there, with him around?" Rachel said. "Shit! I didn't expect all these in-depth questions!" Max thought. "To be honest, I want to keep an eye on the guy," he said. "So you're doing it for Liza?" "Yes, I don't think Brody is a healthy influence on her." "That's so sweet!" she said. "Phew! I guess Rachel likes white knights," Max thought. "And I agree, Brody is a total dick. Max?" "Yes?" "I see your thing is getting bigger again," Rachel said. "Shit! I'm having an erection, perfectly normal in the morning, but not when you're in bed with your sister," he thought. "Shit, sorry..." he said. "I don't mind. Does it hurt? Like... er... When you can't get any relief?" she said. "No, not really. I mean, it's not very comfortable when you're wearing tight jeans. Sometimes the release is even more intense when you abstain for a while. Edging, you know?" "I've noticed that." "Do you masturbate often?" Max asked.

https://ibb.co/HtKc4Bx

"1..." "Why do these questions make me so tense? We agreed to be open to each other and Max isn't holding back, so why would I?" Rachel thought. "I do. Just before I go to sleep, most of the time," she said. "Yeah, it's one of the best ways to fall asleep," he said. "Would she trust me enough to let me finger her to orgasm? Better not risk it... Yet..." he thought. "What is he thinking about?" Rachel wondered. "I'd love to stay in bed with you, but I need to go to the supermarket," he said. "Hope your first day isn't too painful!" she said. "Just one kiss on those beautiful lips," Max thought.

https://ibb.co/64FZp4B

"What was that for?" Rachel said. "Just for being you!" he said. "That's so cute!" "I'm going to take a quick shower." "Will I see you tonight?" she said. "Count on it!" he said.

https://ibb.co/JK5wksx

"This could be such a delightful routine. Waking up next to Rachel. Kiss her lips. Kiss her whole body, actually. Maybe tonight... I also have that appointment at Discreet Incorporated at 2 PM... I'll have a late lunch hour, I'm sure that girl at the supermarket will understand, she was nice. Better dress nice, James mentioned business people coming in and out of the building. Have to meet Ans as well. fudge, this is going to be a busy day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:13 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125200-1

Max arrives at the supermarket. Riley is already there, but there's no trace of Brody.
"Hey there. Ready for some hard work?" she said. "Not particularly," he said. "Great, because there's barely any work here." "So, have you been working here long?" "For about a year now. Dropped out of college and I'm still not really sure about what I'm going to do," Riley said. "So you're not eager to ascent the ranks here and once become as powerful and respected as Brody?" "Haha! No. I like it just fine as a worker drone. I'm sure I couldn't handle all that responsibility and Brody's increased presence..." "I get that. So, are you living with someoe?" Max said. "As soon as I was able I left my parents' house. I felt so restricted. Now, I have my own apartment. It's nothing much, but it feels so free." "Funny, I lived with my dad until he died and he was almost never there. Now I live in a house with my mother and three sisters. And I've never felt more at home, really." "I think that's probably because your family aren't puritanical control freak, like my family," she said. "Hehe, could be. Where is our exalted manager?" "To be honest, I sometimes don't see him for a whole day, which is absolutely fine. I guess he doesn't need to use that punch clock in the break-room." "And what about that woman, she isn't an employee, right?" he said. "No. She definitely is not." "Does he have her around often?" "Yes he does. I think he's fucking her in his office," Riley said. "That's..." "Rally gross, yeah, I know." "Riley, I think you deserve to know what's going on," Max said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125355-1

"I'm listening," she said. "Brody is dating my sister. They're going to get engaged real soon and I don't think he's right for her. His temper, the way he treats her... Yesterday confirmed a lot for me. I have to stop that engagement," he said. "Normally I would say you were an overbearing bastard who shouldn't meddle with his sister's life. But in this case I wholeheartedly agree with you. Nobody should be engaged to that cheating fudge-wad." "I'm glad you think so. Now that I know he's cheating on her with that skank I'm really convinced he's bad for her." "I see your point," Riley said. "One of the reasones I took this job is so I could gather evidence on Brody because Liza doesn't listen to reason." "And here I thought you took the job because you thought I was cute." "You certainly made it a lot easier to take the job here. That's for sure," Max said. "You really know what a girl wants to hear, don't you?" "I aim to please!" "Charmer. So you plan to expose him?" she said. "Yeah, he's having sex regularly in his office?" "Yup. Brody's Cum Hut. I've been meaning to order a sign for the door that says that. You want to catch him in the act?" "I'm not sure if that accomplishes anything. I think Liza needs to see him do it. So pictures or video might be the best way to go," he said. "We could install a webcam..." "We?" "Yeah, I'm going to help you. Or rather, I'm going to help your sister," Riley said. "Cool! Thanks. So I'll get a webcam and together we'll install it in the Cum Hut." "I see that the name is catching on... We need to get the keys to the office from Brody. I think I'll be able to manage that. I know where he keeps the spare set." "Great. Tomorrow we're going to set up some serious surveillance," Max said. "I knew from the start that things were going to get interesting with you around. I wasn't wrong." "Glad to hear that!" "Can't wait to bring that fucker down. Maybe we can send a copy to the management and he'll get thrown out," she said. "That would be a great bonus. Let's be productive members of society again." "Good idea." "Hey Riley, could you cover for me? I have an appointment in half an hour and I kinda forgot," he said. "No problem. But if Brody starts to ask difficult questions I can't promise I can evade him forever. And you owe me a favor!" "I won't forget!" "Let's put some nice clothes on and visit Susan's workplace," Max thought.
After a short walk to the center of town Max arrives at the office building where Discreet Inc. is located. He takes the elevator to the fifth floor.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125622-1

"This looks kinda nice. Luxurious even."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:32 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125633-1

"How may I help you, sir?" the receptionist said. "My name is Mr. Holes, I have an appointment at 2 Pm," Max said. "Yes, I believe we spoke on the phone. So good of you to come Mr. Holmes. As is customary for all of our clients you'll be askd to fil out a personal questionnaire." "fudge! A background check?" he thought. "That will be a problem, as I'm a private person by nature. A background check of any kind is unacceptable," he said. "No, no, I'm afraid you misunderstand Mr. Holmes. We value our clients' privacy vey much, after all we're named Discreet. The questionnaire is not a background check, but rather a tool to determine whether a potential client and our company will be a successful match. The results of the test will be handled discreetly and destroyed whether you are accepted as a client or not. We will never ask for personal information, like a home address or banking address if you so choose. Payment for our services can be rendered by credit card, cash or any legal currency you prefer. We do ask for an immediate down payment of 2000 after the contract is signed," she said. "That's pricey and the test sounds invasive, but if I don't do it I won't find out what Susan is hiding," Max thought. "All right, it still sounds invasive, but I'll trust in your claim that everything will be handled discreetly," he said. "Good! If you'll follow me please."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125727-1

"Damn. I love the work uniforms here, they're certainly not standard issue... What a nice ass!" Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125734-1

"The questionnaire will take some time to complete. When you're done with it, please leave it on the table and head back to the lobby. Someone will be there to collect it later. We'll make an evaluation based on the answers you've given and call you back as soon as we've processed your application. Probably tomorrow," the receptionist said.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125741-1

"If you're accepted we'll schedule your first session with us. This is also the time when a down payment is required, on top of the regular consulting fees. But everything will be explained to you. I'll leave you in peace. Good luck," she said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:33 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125753-1

"This is awkward. I almost feel like I'm back in school. Luckily there's no time limit to this test. Let's begin," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101125922-1

"Did you have any problems answering the questions?" the receptionist said. "Not really, but the questionnaire was rather weird," he said. "We like to be as thorough as possible. A straight answer to a wird question may reveal a lot about your personality, Mr. Holmes. We'll contact you as soon as the test results have been processed. Hopefully this is the start of a productive business relationship." "Certainly. I'll await your phone-call. Have a nice day." "Good day, Mr. Holmes," she said. "That was weird, weird, weird. I didn't see Susan anywhere. In fact, I didn't see anybody there apart from the hot receptionist. Let's see what tomorrow brings."
Max leaves the office building and is out on the street again. He quickly returns to the supermarket.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130006-1

"You're back. All quiet on the Brody front here," Riley said. "Good! I still owe you one," Max said.
Unsurprisingly Max doesn't get to help many customers during the day. He rand Riley goof around and then both of their shifts are done.
"So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" she said. "Yup! I'll bring that webcam," he said. "Yup. I'll go hunt for his keys. I'm sure we'll get a perfect score on our job evaluation, we're already such a great team in one day."
"That wasn't bad for a first day. Riley seems to like me and I think I like her as well. Very independent, reminds me a bit of Rachel, but perhaps less naive, more independent. And of course I'm going to sound like James now, but she has a great rack. Anyway. Let's make a stop at Ana's on the way home," Max thought.
Ana's and James's house is on the way back home. The front door opens almost as soon as Max rings the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:12 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130101-1

"Good, you're here. Let's go straight to my room. Mom and James aren't home, but I don't know when they'll be back," she said. "Ana isn't much for small talk. Straight to business," Max thought.

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130115-1

"Are you going to fudge me, Max?" she said. "The thought has crossed my mind," he said. "Hehe."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130130-1

"Let me get you ready," Ana said. 

https://ibb.co/SNLYPnJ

Ana unzips Max's trousers and frees his growing member.
"You like that, don't you?" she said.

https://ibb.co/61YSRS8
https://ibb.co/6y4FTcb

Max teases her. Ana moans with abandon.
"Put it in Max. fudge me!" she said. 

https://ibb.co/hMzyJVH

"Aah, you feel so good Max," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:30 am

https://ibb.co/VLfk5QG

"fudge me harder, Max! Harder!" she said.

https://ibb.co/DYSqypc

Ana's room is filled with the noises of moaning, gasping and wet, rythmic sounds of intercourse.

https://ibb.co/frfGQr7

With closed eyes and a look of bliss on her flushed face, Ana starts rubbing her clitoris.
"Aaaah... Don't stop! Please don't stop!" she said.

https://ibb.co/3cgwDSd
https://ibb.co/1Qh8P1h

Both her hands slam down of Max's ass as she holds him tight, orgasming wildly.

https://ibb.co/tL0Bbzj
https://ibb.co/pPD1mTb

It takes a while for both of them to recover. They both lay naked on the bed, Ana's vagina still oozing with Max's semen.
"That was so good," she said. "I agree," he said. "If you're not careful I'm going to call you every hour for some exercise." "In that case I hope I have the stamina to perform" "Hate to say this, because I could have another go, but my Mom is about to come home. And I want to avoid the complicated questions she might have," Ana said. "Damn, she's insatiable. Though I could go again as well, now that she mentions it," Max thought. "I understand," he said. "I'll see you again soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 am

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130554-1

"When she sleeps she looks so angelic. It eases all the hardness out of her face. No, that's not fair, she has shown her sweeter side to me. I really hope I can make her blossom."

https://ibb.co/XVmhLbP

"Shit. She's already asleep. Shame, guess I'll see her tomorrow."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130626-1

"At least she's not sleeping at Brody's. But to think we could've had so much fun partying..."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130640-1

"I may be one step closer to finding out your secret, Susan. I have a feeling it's going to be a big one."

Smith family affair - Page 2 20230101130655-1

"Seems like a beautiful day. Shit, some anonymous number is calling me. Could it be Discreet?"
Max answered the phone...
"Good morning Mr. Holmes." "Yes! It's them," he thought. "We've processed the results of the questionnaire you filled out for us yesterday." "Good." "Based on the results of the test we are happy to accept you as our client, Mr. Holmes," the secretary said. "That's great!" "We'd like to schedule an appointment, if you're still interested, of course." "I most cerainly am," he said. "Good. Would tomorrow afternoon fit in your schedule?" "Let me check my agenda." "Shouldn't sound too eager," Max thought. "My calendar is so busy these days..." he said. "We could of course look at a date later this month or even next month if you wish," she said. "NONONO!" he thought. "No, I think I can squeeze this in," he said. "Good. This is going to be an introductory consultation. We'll provide you with all the details as soon as you arrive at our offices," the secretary said. "Thank you." "We look forward to welcoming you, Mr. Holmes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next