Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lurker's Lair

+2
Darkened Angel
Saturn Celeste
6 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 30 Empty Lurker's Lair

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long time tradition in the original Elder Scrolls forum kept alive by The Hall of Torque through the years.  Don't lurk, post! Very Happy

smells like a new forum lurk

Last edited by Saturn Celeste on Wed May 13, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saturn Celeste
Saturn Celeste
Admin

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 30 Empty Re: Lurker's Lair

Post by Darkened Angel Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:26 pm

I think I've finally gotten done with my hub level in Doom's SnapMap. I can't really think of anything else to add at this point, so I think I'll start working on the 1st set of campaign levels I have in mind.

I played a custom geography level just to see what one of those is like, and the person that did that particular level included an airstrike stunt that's kinda similar to what I was going for in an idea I'm probably gonna try out.

The fact that my campaign levels are gonna have linear objectives and all is gonna make things a bit different from the hub level I made. I'll have to include objectives and all and I haven't really messed with that enough yet, so we'll have to see how it goes.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:29 am

*Lurks*
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 am

Was good to chat with you today, SD.

SinisterDeath likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 pm

Been a Hell of a week. 1st it was DST time adjustment, followed immediately by a treatment. I'm all outta whack and still recovering from it all.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:26 pm

Just cleared out over 16 Gb of duplicate screenshots, all related to my various stories.

* That's a lot lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 pm

I've been busy conquering a galaxy lately. New idle game called Heart of Galaxy: Horizons. Kinda reminds me of Realm Grinder, but in space. Different planets have different features and multipliers to production. Some might have it where they give you more iron compared to others, and others might have more ice or water, etc.

Right now, I'm doing the Panem thing. I have a dedicated hub planet where all other planets send everything, and all the amassed resources are given out based on needs, so that streamlines everything. The difference is I'm not being a dictator like Snow and having it all be a dystopian nightmare. Thanks to this setup, each planet is able to get and crank out more than they could individually.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 am

There's drama at the supermarket in today's episode. The game is called Sisterly Lust, but I used the family name used in the game in the title instead. Quite a lot of taboo stuff in this game.

Lurker's Lair - Page 30 20230101162503-1

* Bad move, Brody... lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:46 am

Heart of Galaxy's difficulty really shifts into hard mode when you reach the 3rd region, because now enemy fleets can go on the offensive. In the other 2, they simply orbit their respective planets and sit there, waiting for you to beat them so you can then send a colony ship to colonize the planet and make it yours. This makes it where you can have a single, unstoppable war fleet go around and demolish everything, followed by seizing the planets. However, that 3rd region changes the gameplay. From what I understand, you can't lose planets, but you can have your fleets get attacked and destroyed, which can mess up inter-planetary trading. I'm assuming you can blockage attackers though, so if you control all the planets in a chain and have a war fleet in orbit over the entry planet, enemy fleets have to get through it 1st. I'm not sure yet because I had to do the time warp reset and start over again with extra buffs, which is the core mechanic of the game, so maybe next time I'll be able to figure that part out better.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:59 pm

SinisterDeath wrote:*Lurks*
Hi SinisterDeath!  Great to see you!  How if your family?  What is the link to Dragonmount?

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:07 am

Saturn Celeste wrote:
SinisterDeath wrote:*Lurks*
Hi SinisterDeath!  Great to see you!  How if your family?  What is the link to Dragonmount?
I've been made the Admin over at DM for the last couple of years now. Been a moderator over there since the early 2000s.

Families good. The S.O and I have two toddlers, a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. Both feral.
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:21 pm

Hi SD! Good to see you here, it's been awhile!

greetings lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:03 am

Always good to see people returning.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:40 am

I wonder why these things keep happening to me. The password to my FB account was recently changed, certainly not my doing. I'm certain it was a bug or glitch in their automatic account handling service that caused this whole thing. The steps to complete the process of resetting the password are completely impossible.
For those of you who were befriended with me on FB, look in the general topics for my post about this.

* Wotan is very very very annoyed with Meta lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:19 pm

I have another friend on FB who has a warning slapped on his account for saying the word " cracker. "

For reference, he was talking about Ritz Crackers. The algorithm didn't care, and I can't remember now if he contested it or not but he ended up going on hiatus pretty much until the temp ban was over with.

This isn't even remotely the 1st time stupid crap has happened over there, so I'm not really surprised. It sucks, for sure, but as things currently are, I imagine it's only gonna get worse instead of better. Hopefully things can get sorted.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:54 am

They just care about harvesting our data. Service? Ha! A hiatus from FB isn't a bad idea actually. I've always kept it off my phone to start with.

anti-social media lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:01 am

I don't have personal info anywhere online that's publically visible, and for damn good reason. If I have to give " something " then I give them " something " and they can't prove it's not real. I've had to deal with stalker BS before, so yeah. Nobody's gonna guilt-trip me about it because I have legitimate safety concerns.

I'm only on FB anymore because of a few friends that I have no form of contact with otherwise. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably drop it entirely. That said, it does help to always have a backup in case the other places are screwed up for a while. I believe we still have that Steam group for us, for example, though I haven't bothered to check it lately since this site's been working fine.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:18 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:I have another friend on FB who has a warning slapped on his account for saying the word " cracker. "

For reference, he was talking about Ritz Crackers. The algorithm didn't care, and I can't remember now if he contested it or not but he ended up going on hiatus pretty much until the temp ban was over with.

This isn't even remotely the 1st time stupid crap has happened over there, so I'm not really surprised. It sucks, for sure, but as things currently are, I imagine it's only gonna get worse instead of better. Hopefully things can get sorted.

* lurk *
Heh, I had a friend that got temp banned because he was Selling a Sub Woofer on FB's marketplace. 

Apparently they thought he was selling his services as a Sub.

Would be nice if sites like that actually had real people and not a really dumb algorithm. Can't tell you how many spam/fraud people I report that they deem "doesn't violate the rules".

Darkened Angel wrote:Darkened AngelI don't have personal info anywhere online that's publically visible, and for damn good reason. If I have to give " something " then I give them " something " and they can't prove it's not real. I've had to deal with stalker BS before, so yeah. Nobody's gonna guilt-trip me about it because I have legitimate safety concerns.

I'm only on FB anymore because of a few friends that I have no form of contact with otherwise. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably drop it entirely. That said, it does help to always have a backup in case the other places are screwed up for a while. I believe we still have that Steam group for us, for example, though I haven't bothered to check it lately since this site's been working fine.

* lurk *
Have we a Discord channel yet?

Last edited by SinisterDeath on Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update new quote)
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:16 am

I believe that's what the Discord thing on the home page right above the forum topics is, though I've never really seen anyone on it, and I'm not on it myself because I have enough things as it is and I get notices all the time from everywhere else. As long as here works fine, I'm happy to just stay here. Afterall, I consider the HoT my " home " on the internet, so I always check here at least once daily if I get online.

But yeah, I'm all for including AI in things, but moderation is something that needs human oversight, for obvious reasons. It's like Data from TNG when he's never seen sarcasm, satire, etc. before.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:11 am

Darkened Angel wrote:I believe that's what the Discord thing on the home page right above the forum topics is, though I've never really seen anyone on it,
Unfortunately, that thing is broken.

I definitely understand about having too many things with notifications.

I ended up switching to Discord, after everyone quit MSN/Live Messenger. Something I like (though a lot of people on discord hate it), is you can basically make a web forum on it now! lol
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:12 am

*Lurks*
My Car battery is dead. It's gone Jim. It died. It's no more. It gave it's last fudge.
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:27 pm

It's just pining for the fjords.

I'm making some serious progress in Heart of Galaxy: Horizons, but unfortunately, the game is apparently a bit broken. Sometimes the tournament doesn't reset properly, screwing me outta potential buffs on a given run that I could really use, and one of the Void section's factions is automatically hostile when they're all supposed to be neutral by default. Hopefully it's working right this time through. I might be able to finally take the entire galaxy this run if it all works out. I was decently close last time, and I've got more than double the technology points this run than last run.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:39 am

Been quite busy playing Conan with two old friends and making a number of new friends. 

* Barbarian lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:45 am

Well, I finally conquered the galaxy. Turns out it's one of those " Meh. " kinda deals. Who knew?

Really though, now it means I can keep going for maximum rewards per reset now, so basically at this point it's just seeing how crazy things can get.

Also been dealing with seasonal crap. It's been a rough week because of that.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by SinisterDeath Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:44 am

Got a stomach bug from the kiddos. The porcelain throne has seen things from both ends. 

*lurks*
SinisterDeath
SinisterDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:00 pm

World of Warships is getting boring. I reinstalled it last year because a colleague of mine plays it, but it was much more fun when it just came out. The addition of submarines has pretty much ruined the whole thing: not only are the gameplay mechanisms totally unrealistic (destroyers have to flee from subs instead of going after them, wtf?), subs are also way OP so your only hope is that your battle won't have any for a change (fat chance). The devs try to keep players going with lots of rewards such as free premium days and whatnot, but I can't be bothered anymore. Time to uninstall and play some other game.

deletion lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum