Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lust Epidemic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 Empty Lust Epidemic

Post by Wotan Tue May 24, 2022 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Naughty story about a university student caught in a violent storm at a rival school. This story is followed by its sequel - Treasure of Nadia.
All NSFW screenshots will be hidden behind links but can be viewed if you know the password.
Click on images to view the ful-size picture.
Now, enjoy the story:

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20220524212854-1

"Damn! This storm is intense. I hope I can make it home in one piece. Wait... Shit! I left my keys in Val's office." "Hey! Brad! Where are you going?" "I'm going back inside." "I already locked the door." "Well, unlock it Simon!" Brad said. "I can't." "What do you mean you can't? Give me your access card." "My access has been revoked. I can't get back in after hours," Simon said. "How the hell did that happen?" "It's nothing. Just campus politics." "Well fudge this. You're giving me a ride home!" Brad said. "But I can't! I've got to go to Saint Dame University and I'm already running late!" "What? What possible business could you have at our rival school?" "You don't know? Valerie and my Mom are meeting there to discuss the libel lawsuit," Simon said. "Valerie went to SDU in this storm? I don't remember her saying anything about a meeting." "Well if you're coming with me, we're stopping by SDU first." "Fine. Val can just give me a ride home afterwards anyways," Brad said.
These thoughts went through Brad's mind...

https://ibb.co/FsD2LYc
https://ibb.co/qCCtd0p
https://ibb.co/Y38KqSB
https://ibb.co/0n8y16Z
https://ibb.co/8Yh58z6
https://ibb.co/8mms71f
https://ibb.co/mzb6NJ2
https://ibb.co/C9Kvys6

"In this town, everybody is having sex -- except me!"

Last edited by Wotan on Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 Empty Re: Lust Epidemic

Post by Wotan Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:17 am

"Simon!" Amanda said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115151642-1

"What the...!" she said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115151650-1

"Oh my god! Njo panties!" Andy said. "Hey! Leave my Mom alone!" Simon said. "Don't touch me you creep!" Amanda said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115151702-1

"Hey! That hurt!" Andy said. "Want to see another clue Mrs. Bancroft?" Brad said. "You better not show me that nasty perfume again. Can't you find anything more interesting?" she said. "Hey. I'm trying. But the security in this place is tough." "Have you looked in the priest's office?" "I can't. It's locked," he said. "Come on Brad. Do I have to do all your thinking for you?" "What do you mean?" "Get the key card off his corpse," Amanda said. "What!? I'm not going to touch a dead body!" "You want to impress me, don't you?" "Would you make it worth my time?" Brad said. "What do you have in mind?" she said. "Oh, I bet you can figure it out." "Hey! Are you hitting on my mom?" Simon said. "Simon! Don't listen in on other people's conversations! Don't get caught Brad," Amanda said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115151900-1

"There has to be a pocket somewhere on this robe. I found it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:11 am

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115151947-1

"I knew it! The priest did have buried treasure. I better take this map with me. I might be able to find what Father Parker buried."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152054-1

"Maybe I can dig up the priest's treasure with this shovel."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152155-1

"It's a box. I wonder what's inside. It's an old key and a piece of paper."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152205-1

"What the hell is this diagram showing? Whatever it is, it must be super secret. Why else would he bury it out here. I should show Mrs. Bancroft. Maybe she knows what it is."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152457-1

"Mrs. Bancroft. What do you make of the diagram I found buried outside? Whatever it is, it must be top secret," Brad said. "I don't get it. This was buried outside?" Amanda said. "Yep. It's something Father Parker didn't want anyone finding." "Some sort of failed invention perhaps. Isn't there anything else in his office?" "No. I looked everywhere," he said. "I should take a look myself. Where is Mendel?" "He is on the other side of the building, in the basement." "Excellent. A good opportunity to rummage through that office," she said. "Can I come too?" "No Simon. You'll just mess something up," Amanda said. "But Mom!" "Eat your cereal and be quiet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:17 am

"I told you. I already looked everywhere," Bradley said. "Did you check on top of the desk?" Amanda said. "Well... No. I can't reach that high." "Haha! Brad, you are so short." "I'm not short! You are just tall. Especially in heels!" he said. "Well would you look at that. "A secret..."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152654-1

"And you said you looked everywhere. Now we just need to figure out how to get inside," she said. "Speaking of figuring out a way to get inside... It sure is naughty of us to be snooping around where we're not supposed to be," he said. "What have I gotten into with you? You're relentless. Aren't you?" "Come on Mrs. Bancroft. We should do something naughty in here." "Where Mendel can walk in on us? I don't think so. More f that relaxation perfume? You better stop that," Amanda said. "Come on Mrs. Bancroft. Just try it." "Get away from me with that nasty shit! We need to be serious right now." "Come on Mrs. Bancroft! Please!" Bradley said. "No fooling arond! Take this seriously!"

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115152833-1

"Come on Mrs. Bancroft. Let's take a break!" "Bradley!"

https://ibb.co/WK4HBDy

"Hey! What's going on in there?" Simon said. "Nothing! Just go away!" Bradley said. "Mom? Are you okay?" "Go away Simon! No peeping," Amanda said.

https://ibb.co/bFjhgWK

"What a..." "Ahhh!" "What's that sound?" Simon said. "Take a wild guess Simon," Bradley said. "Simon! Just go away!" Amanda said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:53 pm

"Oh Val! I want to cum inside you," Bradley said. "What?! Get off of me!" Amanda said

https://ibb.co/KrSmh86
https://ibb.co/q08prZw

"What did you call me?" she said. "Ummm... What did I say?" he said. "You called me Val. Now, isn't that interesting. You are a very naughty boy." "Oh shit! Did I really?" "Simon! Get your ass back downstairs!" Amanda said. "It is Sister Katherine. I thought I heard someone in trouble," she said. "Oh ummm! Nope! All is well," Bradley said. "What are you doing in the office?" "We're waiting for Mendel. He said to meet in his office," Amanda said. "This is Father Parker's office," Katherine said. "Our mistake," Amanda said. "I'm sorry you have to be here in these circumstances. But please do be quiet." "Sorry Kat. We'll be quiet. That was a close one," Bradley said. "I can't believe I let you get away with that. But... I've not been that excited in a while. Despite my better judgement I'm quite enjoying this, Bradley," Amanda said. "We better get out now that Katherine knows we're here." "I agree. We better be careful. I feel there is more to uncover here. But we must tread lightly." "Yes, Mrs. Bancroft," he said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153209-1

"Hi there. What are you looking for Val?" Bradley said. "Have you seen the nun? I wanted to talk to her about accommodations here," Valerie said. "Can't you ask Mendel?" "I'd rather not, Brad. Plus, he doesn't seem to know much about this place." "Okay Val. Katherine lives in the room at the top of the stairs," he said. "Thank you, Brad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:14 am

"I can hear Val talking to Katherine. Val sure is handling this well. She is usually very picky about things. A situation like this must be a nightmare for her. You'd never know though. She never folds under pressure."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153439-1

"Oh! Hi Brad. Visiting Sister Katherine?" Valerie said. "Oh, uhh, yeah. I wanted to talk to her too," he said. "Are you hitting on her, Bradley?" "Haha. I shouldn't. She's a nun." "Would that stop you?" she said. "Probably not." "I'll admit. She is pretty for a nun." "Yeah, I guess so Val," Bradley said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153500-1

"Hi Bradley. I just spoke with Valerie. I feel bad for judging her character before I've had a chance to meet her. She is a very nice woman," Katherine said. "She is nice most the time. But there are two sides to her. That's what makes her good at what she does, I suppose," he said. "Have you been outside lately, Bradley?" "Yep. I checked out the bridge with Mendel earlier. It's pretty amazing how much damage flood waters can do." "Is the weather nice yet?" she said. "Well, yeah. It's pretty nice outside compared to earlier." "I'd love to see the bridge too. Did you like seeing the bridge?" "Did I like it? Umm... I guess it was cool," Bradley said. "I want to see it being cool." "Well... Go check it out. It's pretty gnarly." "I don't want to go outside by myself," Katherine said. "I can go with you." "Would you? That sounds fun." "Like a date," he said. "No, no! Just... I don't want to be alone outside. In case there is something scary out there." Like the Lame Woods Demon?" "You don't believe in demons, do you Bradley?" she said. "There are scary things out there, sure. But you can't live life afraid of everything." "Let's have a picnic by the bridge. I've not had a picnic since I left England." "You're not the adventurous type clearly," Bradley said. "Oh, but the grass is likely very wet. I guess we shouldn't." "Nonsense. I can find something for us to sit on." "Would you, Bradley? Maybe a blanket... Something we can get dirty," Katherine said. "You want to get dirty on it?" "Not us sily! The ground will make it dirty." "Okay, Katherine. I'll find a blanket and then we can go outside," he said. "I look forward to it, Bradley."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153717-1

"Maybe Katherine and I can use Simon's blanket. Simon might get mad if it gets dirty... Ah, fudge it. Who gives a shit. Gross, it smells like farts. I should clean it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:25 am

"Brad. Are you going to do laundry?" Valerie said. "Yeah Val. I just wanted to wash this blanket," he said. "Let me help you with that."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153835-1

"Oh shit!" "Val!"

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153853-1

"Ah! These damn heels on this slippery stone floor," Valerie said. "You didn't break anything, did you?" Bradley said. "No, Brad. It's just my leg is cramping." "Is there anything I can do to help?" "Yes, Brad. Can you massage my calf," she said. "Oh, umm... Sure Val. Right here?" "A bit higher. That feels good, Brad." "The cramp is going away?" he said. "Now do my thigh." "Okay. Umm..."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153912-1

"How does this feel?" Bradley said. "Mmmm, yes. Good. I guess I was very tight from stress," Valerie said. "You've got great thighs, Val." "It's because I exercise. Something you should be doing." "Again with the exercise. I'm in great shape," he said. "Haha. Yes you are Brad. Go lower." "Here?" "Ah yes. This feels good," she said. "What about here?" "Bra..." "Sorry Val. You're just very tight down there," Bradley said. "You've done enough. Now help Valerie up Brad," she said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115153957-1

"Thank you, Brad," she said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115154002-1Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115154007-1

"Let me help you with that. It might be a while. So why don't you go play outside till it's done," Valerie said. "Thanks Val," Bradley said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:50 pm

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115154722-1

"Are you sure of this?" Mendel said. "Yes. The tracks are deep and fresh. Made since it stopped raining but while the ground was still wet," Denny said. "Brad. You say you saw someone last night in the area?" "Yep. It was a tall dude. Very dark, I couldn't really see him. But when he saw me he darted back into the woods," he said. "Buddie said someone was messing with the wiring in the electical box. It was probably the same person you saw and who left the tracks," Denny said. "Why would someone open up the electical box, tear out wires, and then butt back into the woods? What's his motive?" Mendel said. "A vandal would be my guess," Bradley said. "Or someone wanting to rob the chapel, thinking they could disable the security system by tearing out the wires," Denny said. "Yeah. And they ran away when they figured out the building wasn't empty," Bradley said. "Is there any way this person could have shot Father Parker?" Mendel said. "You mean instead of Buddie? How? Parker was inside the whole time." "Well... When we heard the gunshot last night, Buddie was outside." "Do you think Parker went outside last night and Buddie accidentally shot him?" Bradley said. "And then he hid the body in the chapel when he realized what he'd done," Denny said. "I don't know. It's possible Buddie didn't do it. Let's all just keep an eye out," Mendel said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155022-1

"So I hear you're going to have a picnic lunch," Valerie said. "I've got food, Bradley. Would you like to join us Mrs. Valerie?" Katherine said. "I'd rather not be the thitd wheel." "Val!" Bradley said. "A wheel?" Katherine said. "Never mind her. She's teasing me," he said. "Your blanket is finished washing, Brad," Valierie said. "Thanks Val." "Are you ready, Bradley?" Katherine said. "Yep. I got the blanket," he said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155119-1Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155127-1

"The damage is so much worse than I thought. You will be here a while longer. Right?" Katherine said. "Well, I guess so. There isn't any other way out," Bradley said. "Don't be sad, Bradley. Have you enjoyed your time here so far?" "I guess I have." "Then everything is good," she said. "What's going to happen now that the creepy priest is dead?" "I don't know. I suppose someone else will take his place. I just hope whoever comes to us that he is a decent man. You are a decent man. Aren't you, Bradley?" she said. "Sure Kat. I'm decent at a lot of things. But some things I'm better than simply decent." "That's not what I meant silly. What other things are you good at?" "Well it seems I've picked up a talent for pleasing a lady since I've gotten here," he said. "This place is special for you? It helps you be kind to ladies?" "Not exactly." "You are speaking of sex?" Katherine said. "Haha. Yes, Kat. Sex." "You helped me please myself, Bradley. I don't know how you did it. I guess you do have a talent." "Let me take ir further. It only gets better," he said. "Bradley! No! It was a mistake the first time." "You didn't feel that way at the time." "I know... It's like I'm two different people. When I was with you... I couldn't resist. I knew it was wrong. But I simply couldn't stop it," she said. "I'm just that good." "You have a way with me, Brad. Is every man like you?" "Nope. I've got something special," he said. "I want you to teach me more, Bradley." "awesome! I know a great place we can go and fudge!" "What?! No, no. I just want you to tell be about sex... and secudtion. Many years ago I lost this opportunity. I don't want it to happen again," she said.

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155306-1

"Okay Katherine. I'll teach you. But I need to get you in the right mood," he said. "Yes Bradley. Do what you did before. Make me feel in the mood," she said. "Umm... I can't right now." "Why not?" "Just trust me. I need a bit more time. I'll show you everything later," he said. "Okay Bradley. I trust you," Katherine said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155332-1

"Have either of you seen Denny?" Mendel said. "I have not," Katherine said. "I've not seen him for a while," Bradley said. "Let me know if you do," Mendel said. "Sure thing. That's odd. Denny was outside. On the other side of the building last I saw him," Bradley said. "Do you think he... got eaten by a demon?" Katherine said. "Haha... no." "I think I'd rather go inside. Just to be safe." "Sure Kat. It's been fun though. Hasn't it?" he said. "Oh yes Bradley. I am enjoying my time with you," she said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155458-1

"How about now? Is that the last thing you needed?" "Simon! Are you talking to Buddie?" Bradley said. "Hey! None of your business! Leave me alone!" Simon said. "Don't you even think about breaking him out. He'll kill us all!" "No he won't! You're just mad that you're not in charge. That's why you locked him up!" "That's what he told you? That we're jealous of his authority? Only you would believe that, you idiot," Bradley said. "Go away!" "I'm going to tell your Mommy." "Wait! No!" Simon said. "Then go back downstairs." "Fine!"

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155705-1

"He surely must have gone into the woods looking for the homeless man," Amber said. "I looked. He wasn't in the woods as far as I can tell," Mendel said. "Denny is missing!?" Simon said. "Yes. Appears so," Mendel said. "That proves Buddie is innocent!" "And how is that?" "He's been locked up. So how could he be the one who murdered Denny?" Simon said. "Who said anything about murder?" Mendel said. "Maybe he left to go see if the other bridge is still up," Amber said. "That would make sense, except he would definitely tell me. The bridge is 20 miles away. Not an easy trek in the dense woods," Mendel said. "Hey! Umm... Buddie told me there are security cameras pointing outside. We can check those," Simon said. "What? There are no outdoor security cameras." "Well... Tell that to Buddie." "If it's true. That could solve the mystery. I better check this out," Mendel said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155719-1

"What the h..." Bradley said. "Stop it Brad! Buddie's innocent! Buddie! Denny's been eaten by the Dame Woods Demon!" Simon said. "Eaten?" Buddie said. "He's missing. Simon here says that you have security footage from outside the building," Mendel said. "Haha. Nice one," Buddie said. "Well?" "No. I don't. Where is my gun?" "I destroyed it," Mendel said. "Well that's just great!" "Hey! Where are you going?" "I'm going to find Denny," Buddie said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155810-1

"In the woods? Hey get back here!" Mendel said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:31 am

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115155831-1

"Maybe I there is some way to turn off the security lasers... I need a code, apparently."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160107-1Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160129-1

"This radiator has seen better days. It's covered in cobwebs and seems to be missing a part."

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160243-1Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160259-1Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160413-1

"How fare are you going to go?" Mendel said. "To the next bridge," Buddie said. "That's 20 miles." "I know." "Don't you need supplies to go that far?" Mendel said. "You would... I don't." "Look, Buddie. We've had our differences. But I want you to find him. Take this." "Thanks Steedley," Buddie said. "I want to come with you," Simon said. "It's too dangerous for kids. You've been a lot of help, little man. But this mission is for grownups. You need to hold down the fort. And when I get back, if everything is still in one piece, I'll give you a toy truck. Okay?" Buddie said. "Wait... You realize I'm 23 years old." "Really? Take up smoking, kid." "I can't believe you gave that madman a gun!" Amber said. "Look Amber, I think he's telling the truth," Mendel said. "Then who killed Parker?" Amanda said. "I don't know. But our best bet is to find Denny and if he makes it far enough, find out if the north bridge is crossable. You want to get out of here, don't you?" Mendel said. "In one piece," Amanda said. "I could have helped Buddie," Simon said. "Look at the bright side. As long as you don't fudge up things here, you'll get a toy truck," Bradley said. "Haha. Very funny, Brad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160615-1

"I've got some Serum. But only enough for one person. Kat is alone in her room waiting for it... But Val is downstairs. Hmm... No... I couldn't use it on Val. This stuff has an effect. But it will wear off eventually. And then what? How could I even think about this?"

"Bradley. Are you ready to teach me about love?" Katherine said. "It's the special relaxation perfume from before. You need to breathe it in for the lesson to start," he said. "Is it safe?" "You've already used it." "So that is what made me have those feelings last night," she said. "Yes, Katherine. If you liked it, let's take it to the next level." "But we can't have sex, Bradley. I am a woman of God. I can never have sex." "Just try it," Brad said. "I can trust you, Bradley?" "Yes, Katherine. It's okay. Just try it and let's have some fun." "I feel it, Brad. I feel nayseous, but an enjoyable feeling. A feling of grat anticipation. Oh, Brad! What is happening to me?" Katherine said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160814-1

"Oh my... You're so close to my forbidden area!" she said.

https://ibb.co/tJXff7X

"Yes, Katherine. This is your lesson. This is what it feels like when a man fingers you," Brad said. 

https://ibb.co/dDbJb40

"Oh, Bradley! It feels nice," she said. "Good girl, Katherine. Just let it happen," he said. "This feels amazing. I never thought I could feel like this." "There are other ways to get fingered." "Yes, Bradle... Show me more," she said. 

https://ibb.co/PzNhKPc

"You're in my bottom! ... It's incredible!" Katherine said. "You're getting so wet. I can smell your pussy," Brad said. "I that my... Am I making this scent?" "You're super horny, Kat. It's making your pussy wet because it want a dick inside of it." "Oh no! I most certainly can't be thinking such sinful thoughts. I assure you I am not," she said. "You can't control it, Katherine. Your pussy can not lie."

https://ibb.co/WGCXyxn

"Bradley! You're licking me! Do you enjoy the way I taste? I must admit. I am curious as well," she said. 

Lust Epidemic - Page 3 20230115160949-1

"Have a taste," Brad said. "It's... It's wonderful," Katherine said. 

https://ibb.co/nnd2Cjq

"Oh, Bradley!"

https://ibb.co/vszjyyH

"I loved it, Bradley. You've already taught me so much," Katherine said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum