Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lurker's Lair

+2
Darkened Angel
Saturn Celeste
6 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 23 Empty Lurker's Lair

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long time tradition in the original Elder Scrolls forum kept alive by The Hall of Torque through the years.  Don't lurk, post! Very Happy

smells like a new forum lurk

Last edited by Saturn Celeste on Wed May 13, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saturn Celeste
Saturn Celeste
Admin

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 23 Empty Re: Lurker's Lair

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:15 pm

Today's Enderal chapter ends with a bang

* Magic explosion lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:38 pm

I started the story of GW2 End of Dragons today, and I got whisked away to Cantha before I knew it. I'm exploring Shing Jea Island now, and I must say I'm very impressed. It looks so pretty! Very colourful and flowery, it really invites to just travel around out there.

mesmerized lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:39 pm

Lots of green everywhere. If it's not the lush environment, it's all the jade tech. I do like how the raptor taxi works though. You can pseudo-fast travel without actively doing anything once you're mounted, so you can check other things while in transit.

I only just got started with the story and I'm waiting on a friend so we can get the new hall for our other guild that I'm in charge of so we have earlier easy access to the place, because WP costs from Tyria are insane, and I'm not far enough into the story to get the portal scroll yet.

I do like how fishing can effectively serve as a source of income though, albeit kinda slow and all. My only gripe besides the bait and lure thing is the fact that I'm using the nicer skiff you get from the deluxe version, and it's really bulky and obscures the default camera. That makes it a bit tough to figure out how close I am to sweet spots.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:46 pm

Oh yeah, the raptor taxi is fun as well as convenient. I'm also waiting for a friend to join up with me for the story, so I'm just exploring and doing the heart quests. The first one was simple but a nice way to refresh some of your combat skills. And my old guardian greatsword/signet build still seems to be effective, I'm not struggling in combat like I was in the later stages of the Living World 4 content sometimes. It makes exploration a lot more pleasant.

messing around lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:32 pm

I should mention, the ROTG guild has the Isle of Reflection guild hall now, so anyone that's a member, and I think you are, can hit the hall and exit from there to reach Cantha for free instead of paying the insane WP cost it takes to warp from other locations.

And yeah, I'm still using my guardian as I always do and while some bits seem kinda BS, particularly how some HPs have elites guarding them, I do well enough solo. I've reach a bit into Act 2 story-wise and I kinda hate Kaineng's vertical setup. It's a pain to navigate sometimes. That's only the 2nd of 4 total maps though, so maybe the others will be better.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:57 pm

I'll remember that guild hall shortcut. Kaineng was very vertical in the original game also, within the limitations of that game of course, so I wouldn't have expected anything less. Somehow I did like the old Kaineng a lot, I got to know it really well after a while, so I'm curious how it is now.

capital lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 pm

There's been a lot of complaints about the siege turtle's unlock requirements, and apparently it's being looked into. I dunno what's gonna happen there, but I heard someone say it seems like you'll be able to just buy the thing you need as an alternative.

I double checked and realized you weren't in the ROTG guild, so I sent you an invite. If you join, you'll have access to the hall. Hopefully you don't already have 5 guilds.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:34 pm

No, I'm just in two, I'm a pretty casual player after all. I'll go log in and accept.

membership lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:34 pm

Once you complete the " Fallout " story mission, you'll get a portal scroll to Arborstone, which lets you warp straight into the Echovald map, and the mastery it unlocks includes building the Asura gate for LA if you get that, so that'll be 2 more ways to access Cantha without WP costs. The story mission isn't until Act 3 though.

There's also a plot twist, because of course there is, just like every major storyline, but it wasn't surprising because if you pay close attention, you already know it's coming.

In other news, Rama's ridiculous hat is being investigated for possibly being involved in acts of high treason.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:31 pm

I explored the guild hall/island but that was all I had time for last night. For the time being I'll be happy to explore Cantha, so I'm not in a hurry to get that Asura gate sorted. And of course thanks for the invite!

gateway lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:58 am

Wait until you get to Echovald. Mapping that area was a nightmare for me. Imagine Verdant Brink's vertical orientation with Tangled Depth's roundabout way of navigating because there's no simple straight paths anywhere, and combine them together.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:00 pm

A verdant, tangled Echovald then. Sounds intriguing! Laughing

a-maze-ing lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:26 pm

Busy day. I hate when I gotta adjust my sleep.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:52 am

I held off continuing with the main story to see if my friend would turn up this weekend, but he'd logged in on a weekday and didn't leave a message so I'm not sure if he even got to Cantha, although he was finished with all of the previous stories. In the meantime I completely finished all of the exploration and stuff on the island, or Seitung Province as it's called, and I even participated in taking down a bunch of group bosses when I ran into a group of people with a commander's tag among them. They were starting all those battles so I tagged along. To continue exploring I'll just have to move the story along until it takes me off the island, but that'll be next weekend. I'll just have a peek at my other chars and have some fun with one of them until then, I've been neglecting them for far too long except for cashing in their birthday presents. Razz 

done with starting island lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:19 am

I finished the storyline. There's some twists that aren't exactly surprising, and of course, the final battle is epic. I'm working on getting the siege turtle now. I was lucky and got to take part in a successful meta event run in Dragon's End to get it that way instead of having to save up the 200 writs, which I was only halfway through getting. I was able to plow through the collections until the final one, and I need 3 more things, only 1 of which is dependent on finding other people really, thanks to being related to a strike mission.

Hopefully I can get it done in the next couple days or so.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:50 am

It's so frustrating...

It's been almost two weeks since Mom disappeared from home. Calling the hospitals today I at least found out she's been placed in a shortterm eldery home. But now I can't find any contact info to reach them. Gonna have to try calling around again tomorrow.

* Frustrated but a little less worried lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:36 am

Hope everything works out on that end. I've had family deal with similar frustration when it comes to medical things. It's not the procedures, meds, or whatever. No, it's some kinda crossed wires issue on the administrative end, which is a pain in the ass to straighten out sometimes.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:17 am

I got hold of mom today. She told me that a fire extinguisher had failed, of the powder kind. Explains why I found remains of said powder on the floor today and why the window in the bedroom and the balkony door were open when I first entered the apartment two weeks ago. Dunno when she'll be back home though since the apartment needs to be cleaned first. That powder stuff is toxic. 
I got to take care of her bils for this month but now my bank is having technical issues and I can't login to pay mine and her bills. Gotta try again later. 

* Shit happens lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:15 pm

When it rains it pours, huh? I'm sure it's only temporary though.

optimistic lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:24 pm

Getting stormy weather around here lately.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am

It's been almost three years since I last went abroad and I finally get to travel again. Not outside of Europe this time, not just yet, but to Italy. More specifically Naples, the Vesuvius, Pompeii and the nearby coast. I'll be away for about a week.

set in stone lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:07 am

Still having crappy weather around here.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:06 pm

And... I'm back! I climbed and descended a lot of stairs and rocky paths, but the views were worth it. A huge amount of lemons were involved as well, in all sorts of ways.

lemoncello lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:20 pm

I'm getting the HPs in Cantha now. I started a couple days before SAB was out, and I put it on hold for that, but now I'm back at it.

I finally got to put the virtuoso elite spec to use and, while I always saw my mesmer as my weakest char to play with, I actually like it now. Ranged DPS, similar to the thief's deadeye elite spec, but with a bit more tactical play with the bladesongs instead of just spamming the big damage repeatedly.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:38 am

Mom returned home last week. She's been busy for days washing out the carpets and bed clothing from the extinguisher accident. At least now things can return to 'normal'.

* Lurking the lurker in the lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum