Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lurker's Lair

+2
Darkened Angel
Saturn Celeste
6 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 13 Empty Lurker's Lair

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long time tradition in the original Elder Scrolls forum kept alive by The Hall of Torque through the years.  Don't lurk, post! Very Happy

smells like a new forum lurk

Last edited by Saturn Celeste on Wed May 13, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saturn Celeste
Saturn Celeste
Admin

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 13 Empty Re: Lurker's Lair

Post by Saturn Celeste Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:57 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:It's been a rough week for me. I had a treatment on Monday and I was really outta it because of that, plus some other things going on.

The good news is, they've been showing more of the classic Christmas movies this week, so it's actually felt more like the season for me. Rudolph, Frosty, and Santa coming to town. All that's missing is Ralphie shooting his eye out.

* lurk *
I hope you're feeling better DA! We are "cable cutters" for over a year now. We use Roku so TV is different with us. Although I did miss watching Miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life.
waiting for New Year lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:08 pm

We had a bomb attack in Nashville on Christmas, so that kinda ruined the holiday spirit.

It's been a rough year, and it's gonna end on a sour note as well from the looks of it.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:We had a bomb attack in Nashville on Christmas, so that kinda ruined the holiday spirit.

It's been a rough year, and it's gonna end on a sour note as well from the looks of it.

Yeah, I have been following that.  Things seem really dark sometime.  My son was in a motorcycle accident by himself, and didn't break any bones but his road rash was scary.  So he's not working right now but he still has his job waiting so we'll be fine.

Happy New Year guys!
shining star lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:52 pm

I got Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, so that's helping me keep busy and distracted from all the BS.

I kinda don't like how heavily gated things are starting out, but it does get better as you go.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:01 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:I got Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, so that's helping me keep busy and distracted from all the BS.

I just got VA-11 Hall-A Cyberpunk Bartender
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/va-11-hall-a-cyberpunk-bartender-action-switch/

Game for Switch. It's so much fun!! If you like Mass Effect Music, the soundtrack is awesome!

Valhalla lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:55 am

Happy solar orbit +1 to all (three of us? Feel free to join in, anyone - visiting restrictions do not apply online!) and a full recovery to all who need it, which is basically the entire world but especially if it concerns you personally. I'm also thinking of Wotan, he's been absent everywhere that I can see for four months now.

wishful lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:30 am

I hope he's doing okay. This year's done far more than enough damage as it is.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:36 am

Amra wrote:Happy solar orbit +1 to all (three of us? Feel free to join in, anyone - visiting restrictions do not apply online!) and a full recovery to all who need it, which is basically the entire world but especially if it concerns you personally. I'm also thinking of Wotan, he's been absent everywhere that I can see for four months now.

wishful lurk
I know, I am on the verge of possibly contacting someone from his friend list in his country to see if they know anything. I've been so worried about him and his mom. I guess Sweden has been battling covid. I do wish everyone a Happy New Year! Jan 20 is the date I look forward to!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:09 am

Zelda is able to kick so much ass, it's a wonder why she even needs Link.

Give her the Master Sword, put in some kinda honorary Gerudo getup, and you got a scantily-clad warrior babe like Red Sonja, only in this case it's a blonde princess.

I got halfway to maximizing her damage output. 2/4 of her current weapon's slots are attack speed increases. After doing some research, it seems that stacking that buff is the best overall way to go for everyone.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:47 pm

2020 wasn't done with its shit yet. Apparently the Civil War from 1861 is still ongoing, they'll have to add a chapter called "The Battle of Capitol Hill" to all those old history books. "This is some weird shit" as George W. Bush said at Trump's inauguration, and that was just the start. According to him the US is like a banana republic now, and of course that's how the world will see the US for the foreseeable future, friends and enemies alike. I'm not a fan of Dubya but he called it.

deeply disturbing lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Yeah, I have concerns about this country's future. We're seeing some unprecedented levels of division and unrest. People are gonna suffer because of it, and that's not good at all.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Amra wrote:2020 wasn't done with its shit yet. Apparently the Civil War from 1861 is still ongoing, they'll have to add a chapter called "The Battle of Capitol Hill" to all those old history books. "This is some weird shit" as George W. Bush said at Trump's inauguration, and that was just the start. According to him the US is like a banana republic now, and of course that's how the world will see the US for the foreseeable future, friends and enemies alike. I'm not a fan of Dubya but he called it.

deeply disturbing lurk

It was insane, we watched it on TV and haven't stopped.  He has got to go!!!

insanity lurk

Oh this is awesome!! Read it!!
https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/articles/2020-10-30/witches-in-salem-massachusetts-are-casting-spells-to-defeat-trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:02 pm

I've been having sleep problems again. I'm getting enough, just that it's broken. I keep waking up randomly every few hours.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:27 am

I have that too sometimes, but usually there's an external cause, like annoying children making noise in the apartment above me.  Mad

Saturn Celeste
Amra wrote:2020 wasn't done with its shit yet. Apparently the Civil War from 1861 is still ongoing, they'll have to add a chapter called "The Battle of Capitol Hill" to all those old history books. "This is some weird shit" as George W. Bush said at Trump's inauguration, and that was just the start. According to him the US is like a banana republic now, and of course that's how the world will see the US for the foreseeable future, friends and enemies alike. I'm not a fan of Dubya but he called it.

deeply disturbing lurk

It was insane, we watched it on TV and haven't stopped.  He has got to go!!!

insanity lurk

Oh this is awesome!!  Read it!!
https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/articles/2020-10-30/witches-in-salem-massachusetts-are-casting-spells-to-defeat-trump

That must be right up your alley. I'm sure somebody made an Indie game of this. Razz 

Expellarum Trumpum! lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:13 pm

Amra wrote:

That must be right up your alley. I'm sure somebody made an Indie game of this. Razz 

Expellarum Trumpum! lurk
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:03 pm

I'm really hoping that BotW 2 has some kinda update about its development soon. It'd give me something to look forward to.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 pm

It's the 20th, he's gone, you can breathe now.

changing of the guard lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:00 pm

I recently found out that another friend of mine died back in August, not just the one. It was on the 29th, and it was unrelated, but it was by suicide, which really upsets me because I feel like I could've helped, if only I had known, but unfortunately, I had no means of contact at the time.

I've been pretty bummed out this week because of it.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

That is tragic. My condolences, if that helps anything.

silent lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:if only I had known, but unfortunately.

I've been pretty bummed out this week because of it.

I'm sorry for you, DA. But these things happen, you can't take it so hard if you didn't have a way to talk to them. Feel better! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:48 pm

It's taking some time, but I'm slowly doing better. The shock of it all still lingers and all, but thankfully, keeping distracted helps.

I woke up sick and now my sleep's all messed up again.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:44 am

Just checking in, nothing much going on. You OK now DA?

inquisitive lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Not entirely. Still having on/off sick days. This has been a really crappy month for that.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:Not entirely. Still having on/off sick days. This has been a really crappy month for that.

* lurk *

I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 pm

Been busy with a couple of pseudo-idle games. One's called Incremental Epic Hero, and the other is called Your Chronicle. The former is more active except when you're just grinding gold or EXP, and the latter is text-based with menus and options, but it's also incredibly slow and all when you start. The story seems kinda interesting though. You actually have to train yourself up before setting off on an adventure.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum