Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lurker's Lair

+2
Darkened Angel
Saturn Celeste
6 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 11 Empty Lurker's Lair

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long time tradition in the original Elder Scrolls forum kept alive by The Hall of Torque through the years.  Don't lurk, post! Very Happy

smells like a new forum lurk

Last edited by Saturn Celeste on Wed May 13, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saturn Celeste
Saturn Celeste
Admin

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lurker's Lair - Page 11 Empty Re: Lurker's Lair

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:49 am

We saw it coming, just not this soon, but yeah. It's still something I gotta get used to, but thankfully I can keep myself distracted with things.

In some unrelated good news, I finally got a blue rose in AC. Ironically, it happened from the batch of pink roses I was trying to get more of, rather than the red ones I had setup for the specific purpose of getting one there.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:We saw it coming, just not this soon, but yeah. It's still something I gotta get used to, but thankfully I can keep myself distracted with things.

In some unrelated good news, I finally got a blue rose in AC. Ironically, it happened from the batch of pink roses I was trying to get more of, rather than the red ones I had setup for the specific purpose of getting one there.

* lurk *
What rose turns into the gold rose? I got a black rose the other day and have been watering it with the golden watering can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:57 pm

You're doing it right. I guess it's just a low chance. I'm guessing that the rare flower varieties have a decreased chance to produce duplicates or other varieties compared to the default ones. I've watered my blue rose ever since I got it and it's not given me another yet.

I also finally got an orange tulip, which I need for some crafting stuff. However, for the moment I'm trying to work on fall related stuff. I've gotten a ridiculous number of branches over the past couple of days while trying to get acorns and pinecones. I haven't seen maple leaves at all yet, so I went ahead and built the yellow leaf pile and put that down outside just in case that makes any difference.

I've also been working on my custom Starcraft 2 map. I added primal zerg units as the zerg version of the terran mercenaries, and started doing similar with the protoss, as well as a few other additions. I have a building I named as quarters so I can build housing if I wanna have a more decent looking base setup for screwing around with. I also took a big-ass turret and made it a super defense structure which is awesome, and I made the A.R.E.S. a trainable unit using its cannon weapons.

I've done so much editing to that map, you'd be lost playing the game legitimately if you messed with it. I changed so many units and data and made all kinds of tweaks.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Derotis Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:04 am

Popping by to check in with/on yall.

Since we chatting bout AC, not much is going on in my game. Not really. Switched in/out some villagers as I slowly work to pair them off into couples. Have to say my favorite pair is the hamsters. They so cute and tiny. <3 Also moved a few things around here and there. Little sad I missed a meteor shower at some point as Im missing a Leo shard for my garden calendar. D=

In other games, really been hooked into the new Crusader Kings game. I tried getting into #2 a while ago and for some reason just couldnt even though I really wanted to. My only real complaint on it is that my current dynasty is seen as insignificant.... despite my saucy albino countess being the one to re-instate the Pope, as well as winning two crusades and put two of her four daughters onto the thrones of the holy kingdoms of Jerusalem and Galicia.  queen
Derotis
Derotis

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:15 am

I've been productive in making edits to my SC2 custom map over the past few days. Where the WoL campaign gave you mercenary versions of some units, I did similar for others. I used primal zerg and a few extra protoss units so that those races have some. Then, I added the hybrid units, tweaked abilities, and started on a cosmetic change for some things. The marines use a copy of the corsair's weapon with edits to make it look like their guns are now energy weapons. The muzzle flash is blue, the impact effect looks more like energy, and the sounds fit with it as well.

In AC, I'm very slowly making progress with some island stuff. I just don't have much time after daily stuff though. My focus right now is the flowers.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:59 am

I've been told a new generation of graphics cards is coming soon. I can wait, I'm hardly gaming nowadays anyway.

Too many hobbies, too little time lurk Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:39 pm

It turns out SC2 has bikini girls in it. All this time and I only found out last night.

So yeah, now I can train bikini girls because of course I can.

I also added another transport vehicle to the factory.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:20 pm

I’ve been working at a frantic pace to get the basement for my last house—I need the storage!!  Once I get his basement done I will start doing Dream addresses again.  I watch a few YouTubers that I would like to invite to visit my island.  I have to laugh, every style of design seems to end in core: cottagecore, fairycore, now they have kidcore.  Well my style is Simscore!  I decorate like it was a sim game. Laughing

core lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:36 am

I turned the room where I had my study stuff into a security center. I have multiple large TVs on the wall, plus one on a desk, with a computer and a phone on another, and there's cameras as well. In the back of the room, I have all my HHA stuff on display.

I still haven't had enough time to do more island editing like I wanted, but I'll get there eventually.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:17 am

Darkened Angel wrote:I turned the room where I had my study stuff into a security center. I have multiple large TVs on the wall, plus one on a desk, with a computer and a phone on another, and there's cameras as well. In the back of the room, I have all my HHA stuff on display.

I still haven't had enough time to do more island editing like I wanted, but I'll get there eventually.

* lurk *
Oh that sounds terrific!  My last basement will be something similar.  I bought a server the other day and I have the security monitor wallpaper.  I also got the Bioshock trilogy for switch the other day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Derotis wrote:Popping by to check in with/on yall.

Since we chatting bout AC, not much is going on in my game. Not really. Switched in/out some villagers as I slowly work to pair them off into couples. Have to say my favorite pair is the hamsters. They so cute and tiny. <3 Also moved a few things around here and there. Little sad I missed a meteor shower at some point as Im missing a Leo shard for my garden calendar. D=

In other games, really been hooked into the new Crusader Kings game. I tried getting into #2 a while ago and for some reason just couldnt even though I really wanted to. My only real complaint on it is that my current dynasty is seen as insignificant.... despite my saucy albino countess being the one to re-instate the Pope, as well as winning two crusades and put two of her four daughters onto the thrones of the holy kingdoms of Jerusalem and Galicia.  queen

Hey Dero, I have reuploaded my island. It is very different from the last time you visited. It's not done yet, I have one more basement to build and touch up the villagers home but the island is really different now. Here's my Dream Address: DA: 8397-9058-9682

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 pm

I got all my terran infantry in SC2 to use energy weapons. I learned a few new editing tricks in the process.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Wotan? Amra, do you have any way of getting in touch with him? I've messaged him on Facebook, Steam and Pmd him in here. It's been a month and I'm really worried!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:25 pm

I've gotten used to things being slow around here that I didn't even notice. Hopefully everything's okay.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Saturn Celeste wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Wotan?  Amra, do you have any way of getting in touch with him?  I've messaged him on Facebook, Steam and Pmd him in here.  It's been a month and I'm really worried!
You're right, there's been no sign of him on here or on Facebook or on Steam all this time. That's highly unusual! I have no additional points of contact with him, the only other thing I can think of is email. Have you tried that? He might not have email notifications on on his PMs from here.

also worried lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:04 pm

I can't even be sure who all here is even active outside of like 5 people.

I just checked Steam myself outta curosity. 31 days since he was last on there. By itself that doesn't mean anything though. I've got another friend that's not been on for a few days longer, and one for about 3 months, but I have contact with them elsewhere and they've been active within the last few days there.

He's still got the link to the HoT's old URL in his profile. It hasn't been updated to this one. Something he might wanna fix, if he sees this.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Yup, I am worried! I haven’t been online all week, it can get hectic around here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:29 am

In some lighter news, I had my 1st meteor shower. My beach is gonna have a whole bunch of star fragments tomorrow.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:In some lighter news, I had my 1st meteor shower. My beach is gonna have a whole bunch of star fragments tomorrow.

* lurk *
Wonderful!!  My last HHA score was 175.755!!!  I finally beat my goal!  Now I'm shooting for 200 lol.  So how is everyone feeling?  Physically and mentally.

curious lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 am

Disappointed in the fact that meteor showers have a cap, apparently. I only got half the star fragments I should've, based on the number of wishes made. I easily did about 30 or more. I only got 14 star fragments, and none were the zodiac ones, just 2 large and the rest normal.

Also disappointed in a friend of mine who decided to throw away over a decade's worth of a friendship with someone else that I know has been a good person over personal drama BS. That impacted the whole group of friends and having to salvage things on that end isn't pleasant.

Beyond that, seasonal crap has hit hard. I'm getting sleep issues again.

Some good news though. The Able Sisters finally had the Noble Zap Suit clothes, so now I have all 8 sets of those completed. I have 'em in my wand and use them as rain gear. I have all 8 in case I wanna do a different color every now and then.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:39 am

We are losing our beloved Odin today.  We have made him comfortable and have surrounded him with love. 

Immensely sad lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Damn. Hope you're doing okay. This year just keeps being merciless to everyone, apparently, and we still got a while to go.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Saturn Celeste wrote:Immensely sad lurk
You've got my sympathy.

silent lurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm making steady progress with this Hell grind in AQW. They said they wanted to focus on difficulty rather than a grind, but all they did was make an insanely difficult grind. It's started the Friday night before last and I'm still annoyed by that fact. The amount of work required for a single quest is about as much as it'd sometimes take for an entire weekly release, and there's 10 quests in total in the chain.

* lurk *
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Thank you both of you. He passed early Monday morning. We were praying he'd make it so we could talk to the vet again while he was still alive but he didn't make it. I've been very depressed. Today is the first day since his illness I came out into the front room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum