Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vae Victis - Khan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vae Victis - Khan Empty Vae Victis - Khan

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:49 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304231853-1

As with all other stories you find here, click on the images to enlarge. Click on the links and use my password to view the hidden NSFW screenshots. You can PM me and ask for the password or find posted on my Fb account.
Let's start the story:

Dengil misses floors. Real floors. He wouldn't mind a nice, thick rug, of course. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304231839-1

And a pair of nice legs standing on it, with a nice juicy vagina between them.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304231815-1

But he doesn't need a rug, just a floor. Dengil's cell doesn't have a floor, just dirt and a stone bunk. Bucket for his urine and feces. A few months ago the bucket started leaking and they replaced it after a few days. Dengil was so happy when they replaced it, he was ashamed of himself. But he was. After four years in a cell, anything new is exciting.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304231936-1

And still, he doesn't know why he's here. Was it four years ago when Dengil returned from the Academy? Yes. It was spring. He remembers stopping at that seamstress's house, just next to IIoleume's gate of Lions. He was hungry for that perverted seamstress. Nothing like banging a woman with her daughters in the same bed. HDengil was wondering if she would be pregnant when he'd walk into her house. He loved breeding them. Making royal bastards where he went. But the Shadow Guard waited for Dengil outside her house. Barlin's secret police. Dengil fought them. More out of annoyance of them attempting to arrest the prince. Maybe even showing off, hoping that seamstress would see him. Dengil even managesd to kill one guard. He was always to goddamn strong. Too goddamn fierce. But eventually they overwhelmed him, threw Dengil in here.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232102-1

There were male guards back then. Now only women. Dengil be damned if he knew why. They wouldn't tell him when he asked. At least some are hot, gives Dengil something to mastubate to. Four years. 

Back to top Go down

Vae Victis - Khan Empty Re: Vae Victis - Khan

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:15 am

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232130-1

The sun goes up. The sun goes down. Dengil trains. He sleeps. He eats. He shits. Sun goes up. Sun goes down.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232145-1

He trains. He sleeps. He eats. Up. Down. Train. Eat. Sleep.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304231853-1

Steps from outside. Dengil has known these steps since he was born. Always on high heels. Always dignified.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232220-1

"Hello, Mother," Dengil said. "By the Red Stallion, you look terrible. That beard and hair, you look like a mountain ape. Get up. You are a prince who looks like a beggar laying on the floor like that," Remy said. "And you are a queen who looks like a whore dressed like that." "Does my outfit turn you on?" "You turn me on since I was 13, Mother. You know that," he said. "Ah, the decadence of royalty. That ancient curse. Terrible." "You complaining about decadence? How are your hounds, by the way?" "Don't be rude, Dengil," she said. "I apologize, but being isolated for four years does take its toll on my manners. Where is Father? Does he even know I am here?" "Your father is ill, I can not burden his weary head with the knowledge of your... deeds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:12 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232338-1

"Ill? He was mysteriously poisoned just when I returned from the Academy. Your guards talk too much," Dengil said. "Since you've asked about him, I shall let you know that his condition is worsening," Remy said. "Will you allow me to see him then? To... say my goodbyes?" "No. It might upset him, such a frail man... In such a delicate condition... It is strange seeing you speechless like that. Unsettling even. You are not becoming emotional, are you?" "Enough with your wickedness. Are you going to allow me to take the throne when he dies? As is my birthright?" he said. "You? The person who is responsible for his poisoning?" "You know I had nothing to do with it. You arrested me before I even rode inside the city walls." "Evil has agents everwhere," Remy said. "I'm not playing this game again. How fare my dear sisters who didn't bother to visit me since I was imprisoned?" "Well, Alyn earned her golden arm band..." "A woman magician...?" Dengil said. "... and Jada is now an Outrider sergeant." "A woman Outrider? What does the Khan say?" "Your father says very little nowadays. And thankfully so. Now that I'm the queen regent. I'm making some... changes in the empire," Remy said. "So you poisoned him to destroy the empire? What an evil cunt you are, Mother."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232540-1

"Slightly wet cunt, actually," Remy said. "Want to open the door? I can take care of your problem right away," Dengil said. "No, you'll be happy to learn that I'm abstaining these days." "You? Abstaining? From what? Good deeds?" You can never sate your carnal desires, Mother. It's in your blood. It's in our blood." "Your concern for me is touching, but trust me, my needs are satisfied," she said. "So... what is it that you want from me other than tease and taunt me?" "Nothing. Just to see that my son is healthy and strong. Farewell." "Give my regards to my father," he said. "I will." "And to your hounds." "Now you are being rude again. Goodbye," Remy said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232102-1

And she turns and leaves. Dengil will never get this woman. Part of him likes her. Part of him wants to own her. The rest of him would like nothing more than push her off the highest tower. But she always seems one step ahead of Dengil. Five, more likely. And Father... Ethere's a sharp pain as Dengil thinks of the gentle man who is also the Khan. The enthusiastic scholar who loved nothing more than secretly spend time with him in the library and share rare, stolen moments with him, reading together or discussing unique tomes. His mother Dengil lusts after, but his father he misses. Eventually Dengil eats and goes to sleep.

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:50 pm

Dengil wakes up in the middle of the night. Something is wrong.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232808-1

He sits on his bunk. Immediately he notices the cell door is ajar and that there is a leather parchment tied to the bars.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232826-1

Dengil wastes no time. Adead guard lies on the floor but he steps over her body and leaves, taking her sword with him. Two more guard litter Dengil's way out, someone was very determined to get him out. Someone who was not afraid to use extreme violence. Who is this 'B' who signed the parchment? Bells ring suddenly, tearing the night apart. Two or three at first but soon it seems that every bell in Ioleume is ringing. An alarm? Was it all a trap? No matter. As the mysterious B wrote, Dengil notices a white ribbon tied to one of the trees. When he reaches it Dengil sees another one tied to another tree deeper into the forest. He follows them until he reaches a small clearing. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304232947-1

A horse is bridle for Dengil. It seems good ad strong. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233001-1

Shouts are heard from the city as Dengil jumps on the horse, kicks his heels and rides into the night.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233019-1

Riding a horse is like riding a... something else. Dengil forgot the metaphor. Regardless of the years he spent locked in prison, riding comes naturally to Dengil. At first he thinks he hears shouts and dogs bark behind him but eventually the commotion is gone. If Dengil was being chased, he lost them. Ehese woods seem to welcome him. Dengil's father's hunting woods. He spent weeks here when he was younger, hunting with his father. From a prince, to a prisoner to an escaped prisoner. Does it get any lower?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 am

Eventually Dengil stops for the night and makes camp near a massive rock. It's exhilerating to be free, outdoors. The mysterious benefactor provided Dengil with traveler's bread, vegetables and water for a couple of days, as well as a hunting bow. He sets out to hunt. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233138-1

After a short while Dengil manages to find a boar betwee the trees. His heart starts beating rapidly as he slowly trains his bow at it. Dengil's aim is true and with a soaring heart he sees the arrow pierce the animal, killing it before it knows what hit it.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233159-1

Dengil returns to his horse, and starts a fire, roasting the freshly hunted meat. Some time later he feels replete and relaxed. He has his freedom, a sword, a horse, and a belly full of food. Only Dengil's penis is still hungry, he always was a horny bastard. Exhausted, he crawls into his bedroll and prepares to sleep. 'Still no floor' Dengil chuckles to himself as he begins drifting into darkness. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233241-1

Dengil wakes up at dawn. It feels natural to be free. To be in charge of his life. In his pack, Dengil finds new, clean clothes and a rough soap bar. Luckily he hears the sound of a stream nearby and decides to go and wash himself and get rid of the vast bushes of hair covering his skull.

https://ibb.co/85NHrv9

Sometime later Dengil emerges from the river a new man. His body clean, his hair reasonably cut, his wild beard gone. 'The ladies love a smooth cheek' Dengil's father used to say. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233338-1

Despite the freedom running in Dengil's veins there's still pain beating his chest. It hurts that he's been lied to all these years. Lied to and manipulated like a puppet on strings. Even now he can feel their pull: Who manipulated him? And why?
Wotan
Wotan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:50 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233406-1

Dengil eats some breakfast and rides on. Clean. Armed. Shaved. Free. If he is a puppet, Dengil is determined to find the strings and cut them. Locate the puppetmaster and poke him with cold steel. He rides for a few hours in the woods when he hears some commotion in the trees somewhere to his left. Dengil slowly rides between the trees, his sword drawn.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233452-1

Through the trees Dngil notices what seems to be an agitated family near an overturned carriage with no horses nearby. One male and two females, all very well dressed.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233520-1

They are shocked to see Dengil riding into the clearing like that. Shocked and relieved. The man waves a dagger at Dengil. In his hand the dagger seems as threatening as a limp penis.
"Halt!"
Dengil halts calmly, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233555-1

Dengil ignores the man, taking his time to review the girls, huddled together, frightened. One is young and slim. She seems like the couple's daighter. The other is thick and succulent, her body seems to have been built for one thing.
"Who are you?" Dengil said.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233645-1

"Please, Saar! My name is Pavel Syn-Amur and this is my wife Dorla," the man said. 

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233659-1

"Pleased to meet you," Dorla said. "And my daughter, Odi," Pavel said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233720-1

"What happened?" Dengil said. "We were attacked! Please, help us! By an Ogre! And he took our..." Pavel said. "... Son! He took our son!" Dorla said. "An Ogre? In these woods they are mostly active at night," Dengil said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233802-1

"It was night. Last night. We were setting camp for the night and suddenly it came... roaring out of the night! Grabbed our son and took off," Pavel said. "Please, find my poor son!" Dorla said. "Your son, can he fight?" Dengil saif. "Not so much," Pavel said.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233846-1Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233846-1

The cave stinks of despair and rotting flesh. Dengil hears loud snoring from inside.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304233945-1

He lights a branch and goes inside. Dengil comes across the napping Ogre. It wakes up, big and confused, smelly and mean.
Finally Dengil manages to stab the beast one last time and kill the Ogre. He stands for a couple of minutes, panting, then decides to search for the missing son. After searching the cave thoroghly, Dengil finds only bones, nothing living. He does come across a satchel filled with papers but its's too stinking to stay and read them so Dengil takes it with him and goes outside. With some luck, he returns to the family with no trouble, preparing himself to give them the grave news. Dengil's body hurts all the way to the clearing. He stinks and is covered with blood, but most of it is Ogre blood. He decides to take his coat off so the stench doesn't settle. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:40 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234329-1

They jump, startled, as Dengil enters the clearing. The words he rehearsed in his mind are gone suddenly.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234344-1

"Did you find it?" Dorla said. "The Ogre?" Dengil said. "The bag! Did you kill the Ogre and take the bag?"
It's rare to find Dengil speechless but this is one of those rare occasions.
"I couldn't find your son. I think... I think the Ogre..." Dengil said. "But what about the bag?" Pavel said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234434-1

"This bag?" Dengil said. "Yes!" Dorla said. "But what about your son? I don't think he's alive." "Not literally a son, more like... a son to us. He was a coachman. And a bodyguard of sorts," Pavel said. "Obviously not very good at bodyguarding," Dorla said. "So... I wnt into the woods and risked my life fighting a Night Ogre... for this bag?" Dengil said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234528-1

"This bag is of grave importance to us," Dorla said. "What's in the bag?" Dengil said. "Salt mining certificate, signed by the Queen," Pavel said. "We are salt miners. We own several flats in Balay. We were granted an audience with the Queen and she signed this certificate, granting us mining rights in some high yielding flats," Dorla said. "Why did you go into the hunting woods? It's dangerous. You obviously knew that, there are warning signs all the way to the forest's edge," Dengil said. "We were in a hurry. We have some rivals in Balay. Rivals who will not hesitate to take over these salt flats," Pavel said. "But... you have the certificate, do you not?" "And yet... if our rivals will already set up their mining operations, the magistrate will drag their feet for years, certificate or not." "The old Khan is sick. The empire is getting weaker. Some jackals feel they can start picking off the weak from the herd," Dorla said. "Some jackals will not lie about their 'lost son' and send me to fight a cursed Night Ogre for a piece of paper," Dengil said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:06 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234816-1

"Okay, here is what we're going to do. I'm filthy and stinking and I'll need your help in getting the stench off me. You ladies, to the river with me, now," Dengil said. "Like hell we will!" Dorla said. "Let's take a deep look at the situation. You are in the middle of the hunting forest. I do not know what you're doing here and I don't care much. But this forest is used by my... by the king for hunting... and not just game. The Ogre wasn't here by chance. There are boars and deer here but also wolves and Trolls and other nasty things you don't want to meet alone. So unless you think you can defend your family with this tiny dagger of yours, Saar Syn-Amur, you need me. You all need me. But my services are not free. So either you two cunts follow me to the river now or I'll leave you here and ride away."
They speak quietly for a few seconds.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234945-1Vae Victis - Khan 20240304234952-1

Eventually the mother, Dorla, nods with defiant agreement. Dengil leads them to the river, his penis hardening in his trousers as they walk. When they reach the bank Dengil turns to them and smiles. Slowly and deliberately he takes his boots and pants off.

https://ibb.co/LChbBbQ

Their gasps are almost loud enough to send a flock of birds flying off the trees.
"I wouldn't want to ruin your expensive clothes. Take off your dress and underwear, Dorla," Dengil said. "By the Mothers, I shall not!" she said. "It's either you take it off or I'll rip it off and you'll have to march naked all the way to Balay." "You bastard," "I get that a lot," he said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304235114-1

Dorla glares at him as she takes off her expensive dress and underwear, eventually standing with nothing but shoes and jewelry. Pathetically, she tries to hide her generous mammaries and dark bush but Dengil is fine with that. He'll see everything soon enough.
"Now you, girl," he said. "Please, Saar! Spare me!" she begged. "One minute from now, the dress is already gone. Now decide whether you want it off your body using my sword or your fingers."
The girl whimpers as she takes her expensive garmet off, folding it neatly on a rock.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304235212-1

Angelic, there is no other word to describe her young body.
"Now move your hands, I want to see everything," Dengil said. 

https://ibb.co/6BnpvWM

"Wow. Impressive. Turn around," he said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304235351-1

Dengil lets out a sharp whistle before even realising it. Now that's a fine pair of asses as he has ever seen. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:28 pm

https://ibb.co/h1ChKFL

Dengil steps into the river, feeling the cool water caress his ankles.
"Get in!" he said.

https://ibb.co/jTD1TRw

They carefully remove their jewelry. As they hesitantly step into the water Dengil dives and scrubs the blood and grime off his skin. He doesn't actually need them to do that, they are here to be fucked. Why waste time on washing?
"Come here, Dorla," Dengil said.

https://ibb.co/L1mwH1f

They clutch each other in fear, obviously terrified of what's about to happen.
"Come on!" he said.
Dorla slowly approached Dengil, her big breasts rise and fall as she struggles to control herself.

https://ibb.co/qkRtcgL

And then he grabs her. Hungrily. All patience gone, leaving nothing but naked, searing hunger. Odi screams but Dengil pays her no heed. Her turn will come too.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240304235612-1

With one hand Dengil vuiolates her quickly moistening slit and with the other he grabs her quivering buttock hills. In the background, her daughter's terrified whimpering feels like the sweetest bird song. 

https://ibb.co/zRZ45WF

Enough foreplay. Dorla growls when Dengil grabs her neck, leading her mercilessly to the bank. Like an old cow, she knows her time has come and knows what comes next. A thick and juicy cow.

https://ibb.co/mHZ3JyR

Both mother and daughter cry when Dengil bends Dorla over and spreads her pink, moist slit with two fingers. He positions his hungry penis at the entrance of her vagina and pushes, conquering her with one mighty shove. Heaven. Odi cries and weeps helplessly but her sweet voice only adds to Dengil's lusty fire. He starts fucking the mature cunt, sending ripples up her fat, delicious arse. She clings tightly to a slick mossy rock, holding it desperately against the onslaught of Dengil's brutal thrusts. But he is a greedy bastard and something feels... wrong about Odi just standing there.
"Come here." "Why?" Odi said. "Relax, I only got one cock. Come here," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:54 am

https://ibb.co/qyMHx7L

Slowly she steps towards Dengil and he grabs her with one strong arm, still banging her bent over mother. It's as if someone decided to compensate him for all the years Dengil's been suffering.

https://ibb.co/F4kKhXJ

Dengil puts his mouth next to the terrified girl's ear and whispers:
"You know you're next, right?"
She begins to cry again and Dengil just laughs, resumes banging her mother, hard and fierce. Eventually the slick pebbles against his feet annoy Dengil and he leads the fat whore out of the water, his penis still jammed inside her wet vagina.
"Why are you so wet, cunt?" he said. "Shut up, you bastard," Dorla said.
Dengil laughs and keeps giving it to her, her moans of rage and her daughter's terrified whimpering are the best music he's ever heard. He is a prince. Not one of those they tell fables about but a real prince. A strong bastard who takes what he wants.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000017-1

"A strong bastard who forges his own empire. And just as these two bitches will strip and bend to him, so will the rest of the Twin Sister continet's kingdoms.

https://ibb.co/Qd1z25Y

Protest at first but eventually they'll all bend over and get banged by Dengil. Dengil needs to find this mysterious B and see what she wants, but the only thing that matters is claiming the throne. Dengil's throne.

https://ibb.co/RNv6tjn

"Sorry if I'm not paying enough attention to these splendid udders, but don't worry, we have a long journey ahead of us. I'll get to know them real good," he said.

https://ibb.co/3mYZ6jx

Finally Dengil can't hold off the inevitable. He's so horny it feels as if he's made of burning lust and fiery bones. Dengil grabs Dorla from behind and gives her a final harsh pounding, delighted in her squals. Loud, wet noises are heard from her gushing vagina, hinting she might be taking some pleasure from this ravishment... but Dengil doesn't really care whether she enjoys this or not: she only exists to be used, to give him pleasure. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:10 pm

https://ibb.co/sH71QMZ

At last Dengil pushes the two whores to the knees beneath. The mother collapses from fatigue, the daughter from terror. Both staring at his penis like it was a lagudian tree snake. Dengil takes his time for a few moments, jerking off in front of their faces. He waited four years for this moment, he doesn't want to rush it.

https://ibb.co/0JsQbQk

Eventually he can't hold it back no longer.

https://ibb.co/5nbyXN7

Not wishing to neglect the daughter Dengil aims at her terror stricken face.

https://ibb.co/jM9wqDY

Dengil orders Dorla to clean him and she sets to work with no hesitation, taking him member in her mouth and sucking him dry obediently.
Dengil has committed to lead this family out of the forest and they have a long, though not entirely unpleasant for him, journey ahead of them. Dengil orders them to dress and the three of them return to the overturned carriage. Once at the carriage, he instructs them to take whatever belongings they need and prepare to head out.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000406-1

After an hour of heart wrenching decisions on what clothes to take, they head out on foot. Dengil has hunted many times in these woods with his father, the old Khan, so he has a good grasp on their location. After a few hour's march they reach the place where Dengil intends to set camp for the night.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000435-1

Dengil starts a fire andbegins to roast the boar he hunted earlier. The family huddles together on the other side of the campfire, as if their proximity would provide them safety against Dengil. It won't. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:07 am

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000503-1

They speak in low and hushed tones. Are they planning to escape from Dengil? Not likely, but not a huge loss either. Just as long as they don't shove a knife in his throat or steal his horse. At last the family seems tired enough to go to sleep, but Dengil already has their sleeping arrangements planned.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000532-1

"All right, this is how we are going to sleep: Pavel, you are going to sleep over there and the ladies will sleep over here," Dengil said.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000553-1

"Why do I have to sleep over there?" Pavel said. "I have one blanket. It can cover three people if we sleep close to each other and I'm going to sandwich with you," Dengil said. "But..." "Go to sleep, Pavel. I'll take the first watch."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000644-1

After some hushed discussion they relent. Pavel goes to sleep at his designated place, leaving the girls nestling together under Dengil's blanket. The day was long and stressful and they all drift off to sleep with Dengil watching over them. Listening carefully, the night seems peaceful enough. No growls or howls, no mysterious steps in the shadows or unnatural hisses. It seems that this part of the woods is under an ancient ward, keeping beasts away. An Aegis. There will be more of these further on, Dengil believes. As long as they camp inside them they will be safe. Now, it's time to have some fun.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000729-1

Dengil crouches and touches Dorla's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:48 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000743-1

She wakes up, startled, her eyes opening widely as she sees Dengil. Silently, he motions her to get out from under the blanket and follow him.
"What is it?" Dorla said. "Shh..." "Where are we going?" "To hunt some boar. Come," he said. 
Reluctantly, she leaves the warm blanket, dresses up and follows Dengil.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305000846-1

When they're some hundred yards from the camp Dengil approaches her, grinning happily.
"I thought we were going to hunt some boar..." Dorla said. "Well, I do intend to bad this big sow..." Dengil said. "You're disgusting." "I can't say the same about your enormous udders. So big and firm. I just like the feeling of them in my hand." "By the Mothers, you have the finesse of a boar," she said. "Strip, I wish to see your thick loveliness before I take you again." "I will scream." "And? Your dear husband will rush to watch helplessly as you get violated? Spare him the humiliation. Or death, if he foolishly tries to stop me. Now strip," he said.
Reluctantly, she takes off her clothes. Dengil recommends that since she will be meeting the chilly earth soon, it might be beneficial for her to use her clothes to carpet the ground.
"Now spread your lovely, luscious thighs for me," Dengil said.

https://ibb.co/DQ3qykz

"You ruffian," Dorla said. "You are lovely. All this added wight makes you more desirable. A body that can take a serious pounding, and I intend to pound you seriously tonight," Dengil said. "Some poet you are." "A body like this was built to be used for pleasure." "Your pleasure, that is," she said. "Is there any other kind? I will now kiss you down there. This is not my habit, mind you. It's just that I haven't been with a woman in four years..." "Besides raping me this vey afternoon." "Yes, besides that... and I miss the smells and taste. You may congratulate yourself for possessing the first cunt I eat after my imprisonment," he said. "I feel so blessed."

https://ibb.co/wdvFFhR

"Mmmm, I like it. I missed it," Dengil said. "You know, one might think that you might shut your mouth when using it to please a lady, but you never shut it, do you?" Dorla said. "It's one of my rare bad qualities." "You're a rapist, Dengil. Let's start your list of bad qualities there, shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:28 am

https://ibb.co/DQhCF4V

"You are so wet, Dorla. I might start thinking you enjoy being led like a sow to slaughter and ravished," Dengil said. "Drop dead, you... evil bastard..." she said. "I was expecting something more imaginative after the 'drop dead' part but thinking is hard when you're close to peaking, isn't it? Nut, no, you are not allowed to peak without me inside you."
She doesn't struggle or protest.

https://ibb.co/Cb7WfjP

"I think you like it. Being taken against your will under the beautiful stars... by a handsome stud like myself..." Dengil said. "Do not mistake the betrayal of my body for an excuse for rape," Dorla said. "I do not need excuses, I rely on brute force. Consider yourself lucky, vunt. You're the first I breed in four years." "You can't ejaculate in me, Saar. I am fertile today!" "You know the old saying 'The royal seed will always breed'?" he said. 

https://ibb.co/HF9W2ZQ

"No! No! I will not allow it!" she said. "Did you get the feeling that I needed your permission?" he said. "No!" "Please continue your struggling, it makes it so much more enjoyable for me."

https://ibb.co/wYGDKbk

"Take it, Dorla," Dengil said. 

https://ibb.co/vxR3s1R

"What?! No!" Dorla cried. 
Yes, it is too late. Maybe it was too late the minute she decided to send Dengil to face a Night Ogre for a piece of paper. Pulse after pulse Dengil shoots his semen in her until there is none left.
"That was fun. I'm happy that we took some time for ourselves. That affair by the river earlier today felt a bit... rushed," he said. "By the Mothers, I hope you die a slow and horrible death," she said. "After I lead you out of the forest, correct?"

https://ibb.co/GPtKGjb

"Come on, let's get back to camp. We need to make sure no Night Ogre raided it while we were hunting boar..." Dengil said.
Well, that got her attention.
Dengil waits until Dorla returns to the blanket before waking Pavel up. It seems he was already awake. He stares hatefully at Dengil.
"Where did you go? I woke up and you weren't there," Pavel said. "I took your wife to hunt some boar. Did she make a lot of noise?" Dengil said. "Go to hell." "I'm going to bed now. If you hear anything suspicious, please wake me up. Don't try to be a hero. Good night."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305001910-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:15 pm

They wake up, eat the remains of the boar, and head out. The night's chill is gone and the weather is nice. A few hours pass...

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002006-1

"We went to hunt boar last night," Dengil said. "Who are 'we'?" Odi wondered.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002027-1

"Your mother and I," he said. "Did you catch anything?" she said. "No, but we had a lot of fun, didn't we Dorla? Since we didn't manage to find any game today, I want to try again. With Odi."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002103-1

"No!" Dorla said. "Come on, don't hog all the fun. Let her have some as well. She is a big girl now, Dorla. Let her have some fun like you had last night," Dengil said. "You bastard," Pavel said. "A bastard with a big 'ol sword."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002152-1

"Come, Odi. I put trapping gear in your backpack. Let's go. We don't want to waste daylight," Dengil said. "Mama..." Odi said.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002214-1

"Hush now. Be brave," Dorla said. "You..." Pavel said.
Dengil leads Odi for a few moments until he feels they have some... privacy.
"Let's stop for a while. You can take your backpack off," he said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:30 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002250-1

"Did you find a boar?" Odi said. "Only a sweet young gilt, but it will do. It will do nicely. Are you a virgin?" Dengil said. "What!?" "I asked you a qustion. Have you ever been with a man?" "No,! she said. "Well, that's about to change. Take off your dress." "My dress?" "Yes, your dress. And please, this forest is quiet and your hearing is keen. Please stop asking me to repeat myself," he said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002421-1

"Very nice. Your mother has this 'Bang me till I break' aura but you radiate... sweet innocence. You are not going to be so innocent when we're done," Dengil said. "Have you... been with my mother... tonight?" Odi said. "Yes, I banged her good and hard. She hated every minute of it but she was wet as a spring. Probably gave her a little baby, too. Which do you prefer, a baby sister or a baby brother?" "By the Mothers..." "Let's get on with it. Your bra, please," he said. "Wha..." "No. Don't ask. Don't make me repeat myself."

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002532-1

"There. Happy?" Odi said. "I'll be happier with them sweet teats in my mouth. You don't have your mother's udders," Dengil said. "Thanks for reminding me, like all my friends." "They are beautiful too, believe me." "They are?" she said. "Yes. Now the panties."
She sighs sadly but doesn't argue.

https://ibb.co/MgZJpzt

"Very nice. The complete opposite of your mother, but believe me when I say I'll be delighted to breed your virgin quim just as well. Now show me the aforementioned quim, please," Dengil said. "What?" Odi said. "Show me your cunt."

https://ibb.co/kyCLn45

"By the Red Stallion. I am going to have so much fun with you, sweet Odi. Turn around, please, I want to see that sweet ass again," Dengil said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305002814-1

"By. The. Red. Stallion. So many temptations. That arse, Odi. It calls me. So young and tight," Dengil said.

https://ibb.co/CJT3gr7

"How old are you, Odi?" he asked. "Nineteen, Saar," she said. "I'm definitely going to enjoy taking your nineteen years old ass... But we have many a mile to go and I can't have you waddling like an overweight good, can I? So I'm afraid I'll go for the classic 'bent over and deflowered by a stranger' move." "Please, Saar..." "Shhh, don't overwork your pretty mouth for nothing... Coming to think of it, why not give that sweet mouth of yours a spin? Last thing I want is you leaving this... encounter feeling inexperienced, right? I have a reputation to keep. Come on, girl. On your knees," Dengil said. "Spare me, please..." Odi said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:50 am

https://ibb.co/C9rfrBr

"Get on your knees, cunt. Let's see if you can use your lips like your sweet mama does," Dengil said.

https://ibb.co/7pFcLYq

"Worship them with your tongue, little one. Your future son or daughter is in there somewhere. Give him a kiss from me. Give him a kiss from dada," he said. 

https://ibb.co/dDxKfwN

"All right, now it is time to suck. Put it in your mouth like mama showed you yesterday," Dengil said. 

https://ibb.co/B4RFvyC

"No. Too clumsy. I am so sorry, but I seem to have developed some... expectations since yesterday. Maybe I hoped your mama taught you her skills. Or that you would have inherited it naturally. But alas! My hopes are often shattered," he said.

https://ibb.co/t8K64j0

"Nowm let's continue your education, shall we?" Dengil said. 

https://ibb.co/WB4nF2x

"Hmm... cunt or arse?" he said. 

https://ibb.co/7KDzMKJ

"Why are you so wet, little Odi?" Dengil said. "I don't know..." she said. "I think you want this." "No!"

https://ibb.co/1z428kd

"Remember this rock, Odi," Dengil said. "What? Why?" she said. "This is the rock where you lost your virginity. Can you feel it? The magnitude of the moment? Your life is about to change, Odi." "Please..."

https://ibb.co/d26mHGR

"Are you ready to carry the child of the future Khan, young filly?" Dengil said. "No, oh no..." Odi said. "I am very close now, filly."

https://ibb.co/Q8ydCy3

Her fertility calls to Dengil, luring him. Something deep inside him, answering an ancient call. To conquer. To breed.

https://ibb.co/0qnDb7D

Dengil helps her dress and finds her a stream where she can wash.
"Wait here, I will lay a trap," he said.
Using materials from her backpack, Dengil builds a nice trap. Luckily, not an hour later he manages to snag a young deer and slay it. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:03 am

At last they reach Balay in the distance. Without a word Dengil takes the horse's reins from Pavel's hands. The Tower of the Moon inn is nearby. Destiny awaits. It's strange, but in all these days since Dengil broke out he didn't wonder who this mysterious B might be. It's time to get some answers.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305004034-1

Dengil recognizes him immediately, even after all these years. His father's Magister of Secrets and his mother's lover: Barlin.
"Is the inn surrounded?" Dengil said. "What?" Barlin said. "This trap of yours. How many days are your assassins waiting for me? What did you do to B?" "I am B. Susprised? I'll take that as a 'yes'. I'm glad to see you could make it, young Khan." "Can you tell me what's going on?" Dengil said. "I freed you before the queen had a chance to execute you." "Execute me? For what?" "For the murder of your father," Barlin said. "My father is dead?" "Yes. Murdered right before your escape. I had to move fast and free you before the guards took you. But your mother is not done with you. Her spies and assassins are looking for you as we speak." "Her spies and assassins? I thought you were running the empire's spy rings," Dengil said. "No more. She doesn't trust men in positions of power anymore." "But why?"
Barlin sighs, suddenly seeming to bear the weight of his years.
"I am not sure. I'm afraid it has something to do with the Cult of Wakabia," Barlin said. "The Cult of Wakabia? Those... advisors? Priestesses? I thought they were just filling her head with useless moral anecdotes and nana stories. Bugawoogs under naughty boys' beds and such," Dengil said.
Barlin sighs again.
"I don't fully understand it either, young Khan. But I think their intentions go beyond spiritual guidance now," he said. "I want to strike back," Dengil said. 
Barlin raises his eyebrows, his eyes bore into Dengils.
"Are you sure about this, young Khan? I could find a way to send you away where you can live comfortably and anonymously, you know," he said. "No. I don't want to hide. I was raised in the Academy. I don't really know that woman who call herself my mother but I will strike her down. I will avenge my Father's death. I will claim my seat on the War Throne. I will be Khan," Dengil said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:32 am

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305004444-1

A smile appears on Barlin's windswept face.
"Well, well. The puppy wants to grow fangs," he said. "I only want what's mine," Dengil said. "Well, in that case, I have a plan of sorts. Are you willing to go to war?" "War with my queen mother? Absolutely. But with what army?" "How good is your geography?" Barlin said. "I passed my tests in the Academy." "Do you recall the fiefdom of Gaunteinguk?" "Mmmm... a pisshole in the Eastern Sister. A marshland if memory serves me well," Dengil said. "I grew up in Gaunteinguk." "I am sorry, I meant no offense." "None taken. I have family there. A few months ago I was informed that my brother, the First Lord of the fiefdom, has fallen ill and that it is his will that I take his place. If you want war banners, I am willing to bend knee to you. The Khaganate is in the Western Sister. Gaunteinguk is in the Eastern, a thousand miles away, separated by the Sea of Knives. If you want to start uniting the fiefdoms of the Eastern Sister under your flag, by the time your queen mother raises he army you might be able to hold the whole Eastern Sister. With some luck, dertermination and grit, eventually you might even be able to cross the Sea of Knives and land on the Western Sister," Barlin said. "And take what's mine." "Yes. That's what I hoped to hear. I'll order us some food, we have a lot to discuss."
They leave for the port the next morning and board a ship to Gaunteinguk.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305005001-1

During the voyage they discuss Dengil's plans and Barlin spends his time teaching him about the finer points of ruling a fiefdom.
Eventually they reach Gaunteinguk and approach the beach. Strange feelings fill Dengil's chest as they enter the port. It is rundown and the buildings are poorly maintained. Even the honour guard sent to greet them seems to be composed of greybeards and drunkards. But it is Dengil's. The fiefdom is his and the seed for reclaiming his destiny will sprout here. Dengil's first step off the ship is his first step to glory. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:08 am

Dengil sends a messenger to her royal highness Nahir dar'Akad, stating his name and heritage. A few days pass before he receives a reply from Shidu, capital of Marbia, inviting him to an audience. The capital is located in the mountains of Shidu and the queen's breathtaking throne chamber is but a balcony on the tallest part of the palace. With nothing but rails and clouds around him, Dengil notes the smallish figure of the young queen as he approaches. It is obvious that if she has come of age, it was only recently. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305015732-1

"Greetings, your highness," Dengil said. "Good day," Nahir said. "Please allow me to introduce myself..." "No need, usurper. I know who you are. You have taken over Gaunteinguk. And now you set your sight on my fiefdom, am I right?"

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305015821-1

"I am not 'setting my sight.' I am your rightful liege and I came here to accept your allegiance," Dengil said. "To be honest, we don't hear much from the Khaganate and from the little I know, it is queen Remy who rules the empire and you are a usurper," Nahir said. "My mother is the usurper. She poisoned the Khan and falsely imprisoned me." "I would take sides if I cared but I must admit I happen to enjoy the weakness of the empire. Makes me wonder why we need it in the first place." "With all due respect, your highness, it is not your decision to make. Your ancestors made an oath to mine. An oath of allegiance. I am only here to make sure you honour that oath. My visit here is nothing but formality," he said. "Nothing but formality? I am not a seasoned monarch like yourself, Saar. I am only a young girl, I know very little about the ways of the world... But from what I do know, oaths of allegiance are best backed up by men holding sharp objects. Do you happen to have a sufficient number of them? We have not been idle here, Saar. We have seen how you took Gaunteinguk... And we have been preparing. Walls were raised. Forts repaired. Armies mustered. If it is war you want, Saar... then war you shall have," she said. "I hope it will not come to this, your highness. But know this: I will retake the Khaganate. My Khaganate. I hope you will reconsider while you still have time. Farewell."
With a polite bow Dengil turns around and leaves. The royal guard escorts him to the border. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:39 pm

Dengil sends a messenger to Angilia Anar Kaador, the high priestess of the order of the Scorching Sun, stating his name and heritage. A few days pass before he receives a reply from the White Temple, inviting him to an audience. Dengil rides alone. Ancient parley rules forbid anyone from the order to hurt him. Also, Dengil feels shielded by his arrogance. The temple is ancient, carved of white marble and armed acolytes are everywhere, looking at Dengil suspiciously. Most of them women. At last, he is brought into the inner hall which, surprisingly, consisists of a big pool with rock islands leading towards a set of stone steps.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305020155-1

On one of those rocks stands Angilia Anar Kaador, the high priestess of the order of the Scorching Sun. Her voluptious body is barely hidden by her ceremonial dress, the chest stripes struggling to cover her impressive breasts.
"So, Dengil Dal-Arouya, usurper to the throne of the Twin Khaganate of the twin continents," she said. "Rightful heir to the throne, you mean," he said. "The politics of the Khaganate do not concern us much here in the Eastern Sister." "So you will support my cause?" "And why would I do that? Queen Remt is... beneficial to us," Angilia said. "Perhaps I can be more beneficial. What is it that you seek?" "Peace. I wasn't born when your great grandfather united his empire but we still tell the tales of the bloodshed of the unification wars. Our order was almost wiped out completely with both sides suspecting us of supporting the other. Very few of us survived. You walk with murders of crows at your back, usurper. You step in puddles of blood. Your ambition will bring another calamity to the world." "Yield, then. Yield and swear allegiance to me as your Khan and all bloodshed will be spared Oryeonguk," Dengil said. "All bloodshed? You mean your mother-queen will sit idly by? No. Joining your cause will push us straight into the path of ruin. Do not mistake my calm manner as an acceptance of your mad ambition, usurper. You are an enemy of Oryeonguk and the order of the Scorching Sun. The only reason you will leave our kingdom alive is our adherence to the sacred rules of Parley. But the next time you cross our borders I suggest you lead a strong army or you will perish." "You are correct, priestess. One way or the other, the next time we meet I'll be leading a mighty host. Good day."
With that Dengil turns around and leaves. Escorted by a guard of armed acolytes he is led to the border. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:54 am

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305020630-1

"Did you ever get to learn about a town called Ziruan, young Khan?" Barlin said. "Something about a desert, am I right? But... I may not have been the best student at the Academy..." Dengil said. "Still, you are surprisingly correct. Ziruan is an oasis-town and I feel this is where you should pay attention to next." "I hate paying attention." "You were doing a poor job hiding this, young Khan," Barlin said. "Well, poor job is my middle name." "You had better not botch this one, the people of the desert are known for their harsh sentences, not their sense og humor. In the oasis-town of Ziruan lives a moneylender named Fahda with her daughter, a young lass by the name of Alam." "Alwys start your stories with the wenches, Barlin. It does wonders to my attention span," Dengil said.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305020740-1

"In that case, young Khan, I must tell you that I have heard most... alluring stories about the aforementioned monmeylender's bosom. So vivid were the descriptions of its size, I doubted the stories' truth but my sources were persistent," Barlin said. "I am listening," Dengil said. "It has come to my attention that due to shifting tides of business, much of Fahda's fortune is now in Ziruan, in gold and bills. There should be more gold there than several fiefdoms' monthly tax contribution combined, but obviously it is well guarded. Needless to say, lady Fahda guards her gold well. The town is crawling with mercenairies and spies. Since Ziruan is located in Marbia we can't send military forces to take the town by force. I will send my best operative." "No, I will go myself." "Young Khan, this is madness. The risks are too high. You are a leader, not a rogue," Barlin said. "I need to know what we are up against. I will go myself. Alone." "Let me come with you." "No, you watch over the fiefdom while I am gone. No more arguments, it's an order," Dengil said. "Very well. Unfortunately, I don't know much more. If you intend to steal the treasure you will have to go and see for yourself." "Thank you, Barlin. I will leave at first light."
The temperature increases as Dengil makes his way towards Ziruan and eventually he is enveloped completely by the desert. Sticking to landmarks, Dengil makes his way towards the oasis, keeping his distance from other travelers he meets near the wells along the way.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305020949-1

When Dengil reaches Zituan, he gazes at the miracle of lush flora, proud buildings, song and laughter in the middle of the desert. Dengil spurs his horse and rides into town.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305021015-1

"The Qa-a-wah is the oasis' equivalent of a inn or coffehouse. A place to meet, drink surprisingly hot drinks and apparently gossip a lot. This is Where Dengil meets his contact. After identifyting himself using a passphrace Barlin had given him, he gets to business. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305021044-1

"Am Madj. Of Derfalat. Am know Barlin and clan. Strong clan. You Dengil?" the orc said. "Does it matter? What if I am Loor? Or Pavel?" Dengil said. "Am not care who you are, only asks name so we talk with respect. You give me your name, am give you my name. We have srepect, yes?"

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305021116-1

"Yes, it makes sense. I am Dengil," he said. "Good! So, you wish to... tale lady Fahda's gold, yes?" Madj said. "That is the general idea." "Lady Fahda am no fool. People see lady Fahda. See big tits, see small cloth, thin 'am stupid woman.' Fahda am not stupid. She... how you say... word like 'cunt' but for smart people?" "'Cunning?'" Dengil said. "Big truth. Am very cunning, lady Fahda. To steal her gold? You am very brave and stupid. Me also stupid for talking to you." "But you do." "Barlin pay good. Also want to see what you do. How you say 'like to watch interesting things?'" Madj said. "Curious?" "Big truth. Am curious to se what you do. What lady Fahda do to you if you get catched." "That's not something I would dwell upon, frankly. So, what do you suggest?" Dengil said. "Am thinked. You have some problems. One: getting close to lady Fahda. Getting her to trust you. Sencond: if you succeed, getting the gold out. All gold in vault. Only Fahda has vault key. She trusts you, you try to take key somehow. Convince guards am friend of lady Fahda. Take gold. All this gold is heavy. Can't take on horse. Need more. Need gamali for carry." "Gamali?" "Like donkey or horse but stronger and not stink. Good for riding in desert. Or carry in desert. Sometimes... even wife in desert," Madj said. "Wife in desert!? What do you mean? Actually, forget it. I don't want to know about this 'wife in desert' thing." "You don't know what you miss." "And I don't want to. So, tell me about how I accomplish these tasks. Getting Fhda to trust me and carrying the gold out," Dengil said. "Getting close to lady Fahda. Am think you come as trader. Maybe need a loan? Maybe want to offer her a share? But lady Fahda cunt... cunning. She ask questions 'Where you from? What you buy? Where you take?' You nee to answer questions so she believes you trader." "I don't know anything about trading." "Very. Better you know you don't know than think you know and mistake. You go to Traders Hall. You talk to people. You get a stoty. Where the caravan leaves from, what it carries and where the caravan goes. She ask you about caravan? You tell. She think 'Am real trader. Am give gold, am get more back. Very.' You mistake. She suspect. You will not leave Ziruan on walking feets," Madj said. "And if I manage to win her trust?" "You think. Am do this. Am do that. You find a solution. But am can gelp you also?" "How?" Dengil said. "Am make... potion. For sleep. Lady Fahda sleep hard, you take her key, get her gold and run?" "Can you make me a potion now?" "No. Need to know what she drink. Potion will work with drink. She drink bifferleaf? Am make potion for bitterleaf. Red Beer? Am make potion for Red Beer." "And you don't know what she drinks?" Dengil said. "Am not her friend. You go to her, lean her. Make her like you. Then decide. Maybe make her sleep. Maybe another way." "All right, so assume I am now standing on top of a few crates filled with gold. How do I get them out?" "Seek a man called Gamdoo. Gamdoo has gamali and am... trust... y," Madj said. "Trustworthy." "Big truth. You seek Gamdoo in gamali stables. You ask him secretly. You ask no others. Afraid of lady Fahda. Everyone afraid." "But not Gamdoo?" Dengil said. "Gamdoo hate lady Fahda." "Why?" "No one know why. But he hate her much," Madj said. "All right. I will seek Gamdoo and look for information regarding trade routes." "Come seek me here if you need more help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:45 am

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305021652-1

The stables are located in the northern part of the oasis. Dengil spends a couple of minutes examining the curious creatures Madj called gamali. A young man approaches him, watching Dengil's actions but saying nothing.

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305021713-1

"Hello there," Dengil said. "Hello," he said. "Strange beasts." "To you, maybe." "Fair point. I'll rephrase: never have I seen such animals before. Are they good beasts of burden?" Dengil said. "The best in Ziruan. In Marbia, probably." "Better than Gamdoo's? I hear he is the best gamali handler in Marbia." "I am Gamdoo so no, they are not better than Gamdoo's..." he said. "The famous Gamdoo? I've heard great things about you from Madj." "The orc spoke of me? I'm surprised. Not much of a speaker, this one. What else did he say?" "That you are not the biggest admirer of lady Fahda," Dengil said. "Her? I wish a scorpion would find her fat cunt. A thousand scorpions." "Why? What has she done to you?" "That's between me and her," Gamdoo said. "Fair enough. What if I can help you get back at her?" "Interesting. How?" "If you had the opportunity to help someone rob her and run away with her gold, would you take it?" Dengil said. "Hurt and humiliate her?" "Yes." "That is my deepest desire. More than anything else," Gamdoo said. "Well then, it seems I'm about to grant you your deepest desire. Are you ready to leave here? Forever?" "You're going to rob her, aren't you?" "The less said, the better. Get your beasts ready. In a couple of nights I'm going to let you know that we are leaving. Heavy with... goods," Dengil said. "Unfortunately, I can't leave without my sister. Arzu is my only family." "Where is she then?" "She... she's fond of spending time in the old caves north of the oasis," Gamdoo said. "All right, will you go and get her?" "I tried. I stood outside and called her name but... she didn't come out." "Why didn't you go in?" Dengil said. 

Vae Victis - Khan 20240305022050-1

"I... I'm afraid of going underground," Gamdoo said. "Really?" Dengil said. "Terrified." "What if she's in trouble?" "Don't say that, all right. I'm... I'm sure she's all right," Gamdoo said. "Would you like me to find her for you?" "Would you do that?" "Sure. I need your gamali. And the best gamali driver in Ziruan," Dengil said. "In Marbia." "In Marbia. I'll tell you what. You get your gamali ready and I'll go find that sister of yours." "Arzu. She is called Arzu," Gamdoo said. "Right. I'll return as soon as I find her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum