Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tales From the Unending Void

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 Empty Tales From the Unending Void

Post by Wotan Tue May 03, 2022 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a sexy space story. The NSFW content will be hidden behind a password. Click on images to view the full-size screenshots. Click on links and use password to view hidden screenshots. Let the story begin:

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150021-1

"From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire... old age should burn and rave at close of day... length of the sideal year: fixed star to fixed star 365.26 days... Life's but a walking shadow, a Robin Red breast in a cage puts all Heaven in Rage Right... Petrus Plancius watched C-beams glitter in the ascension 12h 36m 25.46s Delcination +62deg 14'31.4"11.09..."

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150052-1Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150106-1Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150149-1

"We passed the school where children played, their lessons scarcely done, the all-beholding sun shall see no more... I woke to black flak and the nightmare fighters. She burns so brightly in the cleansing fire... In the dying light of triple suns... I hum a binary tune... My ears shatter as the great bear roars... And my feet touch dust and bone... As I walk across a ield of ancient hubris and conceit... In the abyss of birds... When the augur strikes the anvil of ingress... Hippolyta births the singularity... While chaos rides a metal warhorse... My desiccated mouth tastes of ashes... My aberrative mind shatters... As I abscind and coalesce... In the throes of supreme vicissitude... I awaken, foever toen... Between Tartarus and Cucaniensis..." "I've heard enough. Burn it all. "At once, milord."

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150217-1Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20220503150234-1

"It cleanses! It... It... cleanses!"

Last edited by Wotan on Wed May 04, 2022 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales From the Unending Void

Post by Wotan Today at 12:27 pm

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20230210213051-1

"Interesting choice of venue, didn't know you were into seedy bars." "They're all like that on the station," Lilly said. "We've checked. Well, at least Kit seems to be having a good time," Cèline said. "Yeah, he's a devotee of the noble art of dancing at the pole," I said. "Yeah, sure..." Lilly said. "You already found some means to pay for the repairs?" Cèline said. "I did. Looks like we'll get a temporary extra crew member though," I said. "Thyia told us something about her. Seems like an easy job," Lilly said. "Everyone keeps telling me that... Also did some work for a company called conVitae." "What exactly?" "Participated in a simulation," I said. "And sold one of your kidneys?" "I have no suspicious scarring as far as I know." "I'm sure ConVitae is perfectly legit, but we all heard the rumors of what's going on outside of the Soveregnty," Lilly said. "I'm starting to wonder how much of that is just propaganda," Cèline said. "Exactly," I said. "What happened back on Vulpes Velox could have come straight out of the vids back home. But, despite everything we've been through, non-Sovereignty space isn't the lawless cesspool they make it out to be. Still... Just be careful," Lilly said. "I will," I promised. 

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20230210213221-1

"Hey Camran," Vess said. "Hi," Thim said. "Am I mistaken or did you just exchange more than three words with Thim?" I said. "Yes, he's been telling me about the Academy you all went to," she said. "Well, that's more than i have managed so far," I said. 

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20230210213252-1

"Go fudge yourself, Cam," he said. "See, very short and to the point," I said. "More than three words though," Thim said. "Yes, I'll give you that."

Tales From the Unending Void - Page 4 20230210213308-1

"Is it true that you once stole a commander's car?" Vess said. "I returned it! Eventually... Borrowing is the term you're looking for. It's just that those stipid enforcers didn't allow me to return the vehicle when they pulled me over. Just didn't want to listen," I said. "Haha, I'm sure they didn't." "Thim has been telling you all this?" "Just filling her in on a bit of history of her crew mates," Thim said. "By listing all of my juvenile transgressions?" I said. "You have to admit, there are a lot of those..." "Right... Well, Vess, if you ever want the true version of anything he tells you, you know where to find me." "I sure do!" she said. 

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4