Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Treasure of Nadia

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 Empty Treasure of Nadia

Post by Wotan Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a naughty adventure story novel. It is the sequel to Lust Epidemic. Click the images to view the large screenshot. To view the hidden NSFW screenshots, you will need my password. Enjoy the story.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220321210426-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220321210453-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220321210500-1

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220321210510-1

Last edited by Wotan on Tue May 24, 2022 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 Empty Re: Treasure of Nadia

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:23 am

"Tasha. What the hell are you doing?" he said. "Henry! Jesus! Are you stalking me?" she said. "I come to the park all the time. What are you doing here?" "Nothing!" "You were digging," he said. "No I wasn't." "Are you trying to be a treasure hunter?" "No! Treasure hunters are lame!" she said. "It's okay, Tasha. You can have a nerdy hobby. No one will think any less of you." "I'm not looking for treasure." "Too bad. Because I've found pieces of treasure worth thousands of dollars," Henry said. "How the hell do you know what they are worth?" "I have a buyer." "Really? Who are you selling to?" she said. "I can't give away that information, Tasha. She'd get in big trouble." "So you're selling illegally to a woman..." "Shit!" he said. "How much money have you made?" "Oh god... Like tens of thousands it seems. In short order too." "Jesus Henry. That's crazy," she said. "You'll never find anything with those techniques you were using." "Okay smart ass. How do you do it?" "Here. Watch my mad skills," Henry said. "Holy shit! What is that!?" "It's a Silver Talisman." "How much money will you get for it?" Tasha said. "A thousand dollars." "A thousand dollars!? Just like that?" "Hey. I got a little lucky... But yeah. When you know what you're looking for you can find some awesome treasure," he said. "Damn. That's crazy." "Besides. You have to be careful digging here?" "Why?" Tasha said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415221124-1

"Are you two illegally digging in the park!?" Michael said. "That's why!" Henry said. "You can't catch us, pig!" Tasha said.
She ran off and Henry followed close behind.
"Shit! Where do we go now?" she said. "To the cave!" Henry said. "Cave!?" "Follow me."
They entered the cave.
"That was a close one," Henry said. "WEll aren't you a little rebel. Breaking the law to get some cash," Tasha said. "That's part of the game Tasha..." "The life of a treasure hunter." "You got it," he said. "Not a bad place to lay low. This would be a great place for a party." "If that park ranger wasn't around." "How many people do you think have fucked in this cave?" she said. "What!?" "I mean. This has to be a teenager hiedeout haven." "I saw a woman bathing nude here once," Henry said. "Peeping tom. fudge! Someone's outside the cave. We should hide."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415221242-1

"We can't hide in here. There's nowhere to run," Henry said. "Find a rock!" Tasha said. "What!?" "We're going to smash his fucking skull in! I'm not going to jail!" "Jesus Tasha! Calm down!"

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415221303-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415221309-1

"Naomi!" "Tasha! Henry!" "What are you doing here?" Tasha said. "I came here for a swim. You two aren't fucking without me, are you?" Naomi said. "What!? No!" "Come on. What kind of nastiness have you two love birds been up to in this romantic little hideaway?" "We were giding from the law," Henry said. "What did you two do?" Naomi said. "We got caught digging in the park." "You naughty kids. It seems fate has brought us together again." "I don't know if we should keep..." he said. "Let's go swimming," Naomi said. "Swimming sounds fun." "I can't swim in these clothes," Tasha said. "Strip naked you two," Naomi said. "I'll do it if Tasha does it." "I should pronbably get back to work." "Come on baby. Don't disappoint Mama. I'll take off my clothes too," Naomi said. "Eh... What the hell. why not? It's better than going out there and getting arrested for looting artifacts," Tasha said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:14 am

https://ibb.co/3c5tPb6

"Oh. The water is not bad," Tasha said. "Yeah. I thought it would be cooler," Henry said. "The cave water is fed by the river which is warmed by hot springs," Naomi said. "So that's why it's so foggy here," he said. "It sure is romantic here... all naked with my two lovers." "Naomi. I don't think we're lovers." "What the hell are you talking about Henry. You've been drooling over Naomi," Tasha said. "Of course you're my lover, baby. I can't live without that cock of yours now that Mama has had a taste," Naomi said. "What about Alia?" he said. "You have enough cum for us both." "Wait. Who the hell is Alia?" Tasha said. "My daughter." "You're fucking Naomi's daughter?" "Uhh..." he said. "He is giving it to her good. I can tell." "Naomi!" "You little fucker," Tasha said. "Henry here has been busy." "Busier than you even know Naomi. He's been fucking a couple blonde girls too." "Now this story I must hear," Naomi said. "Oh well... I mean. I've not been fucking everyone... There are a lot of people I've not fucked," he said. "You worry too much Henry," Naomi said. "Looks like Henry gets around," Tasha said. "Come on, heartbreaker. I'm bored." "What are you talking about?" he said.

https://ibb.co/QpszRFG

"They look so good... I'm hard as a rock under the water. fudge! I promised Kaley I wouldn't..." "Who the hell is Kaley? Another one of your girlfriends?" Tasha said. "She's my friend," he said. "Still resisting Henry?" Naomi said. "What about Alia?" "I will meet needs that she won't Henry." "I don't know," he said. "Look at this big juicy ass Henry." "I see it Naomi. How can I not?"

https://ibb.co/0h0SpMy

"Not so fast Henry. You have to lube it up." "Tell me what you want Naomi," he said.

https://ibb.co/8XyMX9V
https://ibb.co/x8V8fdH
https://ibb.co/GV5TfGk
https://ibb.co/7nVSRLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:15 pm

"Oh Naomi! Your fingers are hitting all the right spots," Tasha said.

https://ibb.co/pj8q8vs

"This is so hot!" Henry said.

https://ibb.co/JBGPcbg
https://ibb.co/ZBSMG6g
https://ibb.co/Fz3tgYW
https://ibb.co/YtG8BQ2
https://ibb.co/sKSQSG8

"Oh yes! Good girl," Naomi said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415221945-1

"Is somebody in here?" Michael said. "Shit!" Tasha said. "Be quiet," Henry said. "Sounds like the law has caught up with you two trouble makers," Naomi said. "I'm going to make a run for it!" Tasha said. "Wait! Maybe he'll go away," Henry said. "Whoever's in there. You'll have to come out eventually," Michael said. "Damn it. He's persistent," Henry said. "How are we going to escape?" Tasha said. "Need a distraction?" Naomi said. "Yeah! Go talk to him. He'll be ogling your body too much to notice us walk by," Tasha said. "Can you handle it?" Henry said. "Are you kidding me?" Naomi said. "Holy shit this is exciting," Tasha said. "See Tasha? Treasure hunting is filled with adventure," Henry said. "You're getting around, arent't you Henry?" "Well... I don't know." "How many girls have you plowed?" she said. "A few... But I have room for one more." "I suppose the off adventure from time to time wouldn't hurt. But if you want to really fudge me, you'll need to earn it." "How would I do that?" he said. "Impress me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:26 am

"Ma'am this isn't the way out," Michael said. "Are you sure? I think I came this way," Naomi said. "No no. The entrance to the park is farther west." "She's distracting him... I'm running for it!" Tasha said. "Hey! Stop!" Michael said. "You can't catch me fucker!"

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415222231-1

"Stop! I have to give you a citation for digging!" Michael said. "She's not going to murder him is she?" Henry said. "I'm sure he'll have his hands full catching that girl," Naomi said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415222249-1

"Naomi. I appreciate you letting me do your ass and all... but," Henry said. "But you don't want to upset Alia," she said. "Right. I think it's best we..." "Tell her." "What!?" he said. "If it's weighting heavy on your heart then tell her." "I can't do that!" "Why not?" she said. "She'll get really mad." "Will she?" "Won't she?" he said. "You're not getting away from me Henry. You and I both know that." "Damn Naomi." "Alia needs someone to break her free of her father's spell," Naomi said. "What if Alia tells Sam what we've been doing?" "You worry too much Henry. See ya around Henry." "I don't thin I'll ever understand that woman," he thought.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415222627-1

"Janet!? Are you okay?" "Oh! Henry... I was just taking a nap," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:28 pm

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415222639-1

"Sorry Janet. I didn't mean to startle you. Are you okay Janet. I'm worried about you," he said. "Why is that Henry?" she said. "What were you drinking?" "Oh I was just having a little taste of some wine. No big deal." "Straight from the bottle?" he said. "I'm fine Henry. How are things with Alia?" "Oh. Uh. It's all good. She's very nice." "It sure was fun having Alia and her Mother over," Janet said. "Yeah. It's nice to see you making friends with Naomi too." "Is there anything that happened that you want to tell me about?" "Uh. No Janet. All is good," Henry said. "I found something in my bedroom after you left. Would you happen to know anything about what I found on my bed?" "I... don't know what you're talking about." "Henry. You're the only one who could have left the mess I found. What did you do in my bedroom? Were you looking for something?" Janet said. "Uhh. Uhh. I was just so excited to have Alia over... You know, because she's my girlfriend." "What are you getting at?" "Uhh. She doesn't want to have sex until marriage. So I..." he said. "Oh, Henry. You poor thing." "Yeah. It was just too much seeing her in that cute bikini." "I understand Henry. She's a lovely girl and I'm sure it won't be too much longer before she warms up to you. But next time can you use the restroom? I sat down in your little mess after my shower," Janet said. "Oh shit." "Henry! Don't say that word. But I must admit. You had a lot pent up." "Janet!" he said. "Haha, I'm sorry Henry. I won't tease you." "Janet..." "Yes Henry?" she said. "I found your stash of drinks. I'm sorry for peeping, but I'm really worried about you." "Henry! You can't be looking around my bedroom like that." "I know. And I'm sorry. But I can't help but worry about you. You've been so close to to me over the years and I care about you and Kaley," he said. "That is so sweet of you to say Henry. I care a lot about you too. But there's nothing wrong with a little drink now and then." "I know. But it's just not like you. You seem different." "I admit. Times have been hard for me," Janet said. "What's wrong?" "I just get very lonely here. I've been a single mother for so long now. I've gotten so old. I feel like I'm trapped." "What are you talking about? You haven't aged at all. You're as pretty as you've always been," Henry said. "I appreciate you saying that. This last year has been harder than most. A part of me feels a new urge to meet people, but another part of me wants to stay home and enjoy my time with Kaley while it lasts. Meeting Naomi meant a lot to me Henry." "I'm happy for you Janet. You should meet new people and get out more." "It would be nice if I could meet a handsome man like you," she said. "Come on Janet. You're embarrassing me." "I'm serious Henry. Alia is a lucky girl. And clearly you're quite healthy." "Healthy?" he said. "You know... Your..." "Ah! Yeah Janet. I get it, I get it." "Promise me you'll behave yourself, Henry, and I'll do my best to get out and meet new people," she said. "It's a deal. And if you're ever sad Janet... You can talk to me. Nothing is off limits." "Okay Henry. You're the sweetest. Thanks for talking with me Henry." "Any time Janet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:37 am

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223037-1

"Psst. Henry. Come here."
They entered her room...
"What's wrong Kaley?" he said. "I want to tell you about a dream I had," she said. "What was it?" "I had a dream that I had sex." "Kaley. You shouldn't worry so much about it," Henry said. "I know. I feel silly." "Well... Don't feel bad. You should do things to get your mind off of it." "You're right... But I had a dream that I was really bad at it. And everyone laughed at me," she said. "People were watching?" "Uh... It was kinda a weird dream." "It's normal Kaley. Don't worry about it," he said. "I had a panic attack Heney! Can you help me I don't want to talk to Mom." "I'm sorry Kaley. I don't think there's anything I can do." "Oh..." she said. "Actually! I just remembered. The town's doctor studied reproductive health. Maybe you should talk with her." "Go to a doctor for sex anxiety!?" "Of course. She's really nice and takes good care of her patients," Henry said. "Maybe... I don't know. I want to see Alia again. I enjoyed talking to her. She makes me feel better about myself." "You should go over to her place. I'm sure she'd love the visit." "Thanks for talking to me Henry. I'm glad you came back," she said. "I'm happy to be back in Cape Vedra." "I hope you stay a long time." "I'll be here Kaley," he said. "See ya around Henry."

"Woah! Ash! Why are you in such a hurry?" Henry wondered. "The bartender is pissed off at the park ranger and she's letting him have it. I don't want to get in trouble either. So I'm booking it out of here!" Ash said. "What the hell is she doing?" "I was just dropping off some flyers when the park ranger walked in yelling about a citation. I didn't know if he was talking to me or her. Next thing I know, she went berserk!" I took a picture. Take a look."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223325-1

"Well shit. The park ranger caught her," Henry said. "What did she do?" Ash wondered. "The two of us were digging in the park." "Well... if you don't want to get a fine. Stay away from the bar." "I should go in there. I don't want her to take the fall on her own." "Suit yourself. I'm outta here," Ash said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:41 am

"You're lucky you didn't find anything because then you'd be looking at jail time," Michael said. "I can't afford that!" Tasha said. "$200 is better than jail time. I can't just let you off the hook." "I'll give you $400 in free beer." "It doesn't work like that Miss. You have to pay the state. There you are! I have already been through this with the lady, but you're getting a citation," Michael said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223447-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223455-1

"What the hell for?" Henry said. "For digging in the park. It's a $200 fine that you have to pay to the state," Michael said. "Dammit!" "No digging in the park. No climbing without a permit. No cave spelunking without a license. And no bird watching without a certificate." "What?" Henry said. "Now if you'll excuse me. I must go to the office and file a report. Thanks to you two the park in now unguarded. Have a nice day, sir," Michael said. "Fucking asshole!" Tasha said. "I heard that!" Michael said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223533-1

"Dammit Henry," Tasha said. "Hey! It's not my fault. It could have been worse," he said. "I can't afford to pay $200." "I can help you out." "fudge you!" she said. "What!?" "I don't need charity. I just won't pay it." "That sounds like a bad idea," he said. "Who cares. What are they going to do? Lock me up for digging?" "I guess you're right." "Don't let assholes win Henry," Tasha said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223805-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415223812-1

"Diana? Are you asleep?" he said. "Henry! I don't know what came over me. I don't usually sleep on the job," she said. "Maybe you're getting sick." "Perhaps. I do feel a bit warm." "There's no one here at the library. Maybe you should go home and rest," Henry said. "Oh no. I can't leave today. I have an important meeting." "Can I help you Diana?" "I think not Henry. This meeting is very important... And very under the radar, if you know what I mean," she said. "Selling something?" "I have many buyers Henry." "When is your meeting? I can hold down the fort while you go home and grab a quick rest," he said. "I'm afraid that's not possible. My home is not in Cape Vedra. I could not make the trip and still be back in time for the... meeting." "You can use my place to rest. It's only a few minutes from here." "Your father's old place?" Diana said. "Yeah. I've done some renovation. It's a nice place for you to rest." "Perhaps I've been working too hard. It's just... This meeting is important." "All the more reason to get some rest," Henry said. "Okay. Since it's been a slow day. I'll take you up on your offer. But I must explain it to you. If someone shows up looking for a package, there is a note under my desk. It will give you all the information you need. I'll take a quick rest on your couch and then be back in one hour." "What's in the package?" "It's many treasures. Mostly the ones you've sold me. If the buyer shows up early, simply giive him the package. Don't ask questions. And don't tell him anything about who you are or what you're doing," Diana said. "Is it that secretive?" "This is all highly illegal Henry. You can't be an open book to these people." "I understand. You can trust me," he said. "I'm serious Henry. Don't ask questions." "I get it. Stop stressing and get some rest. It's the only house you'll see on the left before you get to the park. The door is unlocked." "Thank you Henry. Looks like I'm indebted to you yet again," she said. "Poor Diana. I hope she feels better soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:54 pm

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415224232-1

"It's been a while. I wonder if Diana is heading back."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415224242-1

"Where is Diana?" "Oh... Uhh... Diana is taking some time off. I'm filling in for her. You're here for the stash?" Henry said. "I only speak to Diana." "She told me not to ask questions. So just take this box and get out of here." "You look familiar," the stranger said. "I don't know you dude." "I'll take the box. But tell Diana she better be here next time. Is this everything?" "As far as I know. That's all she left me," Henry said. "So be it."
"So that's Diana's buyer? He's not very friendly. But I guess I shouldn't expect any different from a black market transaction. I'm starting to worry about Diana. Maybe I should check on her."
Henry went home...
"Diana's not down here. Maybe she went up to the bedroom."

https://ibb.co/RTmD48z
https://ibb.co/tCv1jwF

"Oh shit! She's really making herself comfortable. I better get out of here."

https://ibb.co/8mw0CPx

"Henry? Why do you keep your place so warm?" she said. "Uhh... Diana. You overslept... and you're naked," he said. "The package!" "I took care of it." "I must get back," she said. "I told you Diana. It's all taken care of." "What did you say to him? What did he ask you?" "Nothing really... He just told me that next time he will only speak to you," Henry said. "Shit!" "He wasn't a very friendly guy." "Yes. Henry. He's not friendly in the least," Diana said. "I hope he pays you well if he's going to be a pain in the ass." "Don't worry about him Henry. I'm sorry I put you through this. I don't know what came over me." "Are you feeling any better?" he said. "Yes... Much better now. Tank you for letting me use your Dad's old place." "I'm glad you're better. Did you happen to have any time to research the treasure I brought you earlier?" "Shit! The treasure! It was in the package," she said. "Can you get it back?" "fudge. Henry. I will compensate you for the loss. I can't get it back." "That's okay Diana. I was the one who gave it to him. It's my fault," he said. "You've done a lot for me Henry. I will make it worth your time. I better get back Thank you Henry."
"I hope that treasure wasn't too valuable. I wonder why she can't just ask him for it back? I mean... Clearly it's not like the other talismans she's selling off. There's something fishy about the buyer that Diana isn't telling me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:11 am

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415225153-1

"You should not have appeared. You need to save your energy." "Is Madaly talking to someone?"

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415225213-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415225217-1

"Trust me Daemalius. He's fit and capable of searching those caves. Time can not be wasted. We may not be the only one looking for Nadia."
"You little snoop!" Madaly said. "Who were you talking to?" Henry said. "Father Marcus. He's using the restroom." "Do you mean Father Matthews?" "Yes. Father Matthews has returned to the church," she said. "Well... That's good news I guess." "Why are you here? What do you want?" "I've gotten deeper into the cave," he said. "What did you find?" "A gold statue." "That's it? Just a gold statue?" she said. "Basically... Well, also this... It's an old encyclopedia." "Abook? Deep in the cave?" "Pretty deep. I had to get some help to reach it," he said. "Very good Henry. You're quite an impressive little boy." "Can you throw me a bone? What's my reward?" "Patience Henry. Continue your quest for treasure. The cave is large and you have a lot of work left to do," Madalyn said. "Fine. But next time I expect something." "Very well. The next time you have something of value to share I will give you something for your troubles. But for now. Leave me be." "It better be good," he said. "Go Henry."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415230326-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:43 am

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415230418-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415230421-1

"Hey there," Henry said. "Hello there. Here for a treatment?" Jessica said. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about my friend, Kaley." "I have a shipment for Dr. Jeccica Amor. It's heart medicine," the delivery man said. "You can put it in the supply room. Thank you. I'm sorry for the interruption. I've never had to stock so much heart medicine until I moved here to Cape Vedra. The citizens here can be so unhealthy. You were saying Henry?" she said. "Oh... Well... It's my friend. She needs some help and I think you can help her," he said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415230511-1

"Doc! I don't have much time!" "Michael! What's wrong?" Jessica said. "I've been bit by a Cape Vedra viper!" the park ranger said. "A viper!?" "I need the antidote." "My antidotes are only for spider bites and scorpion stings. I've not had to treat a viper bite before. Where did you run across a venomous snake?" Jessica said. "It was in the cave. They only like dark cool places... There was a path in the cave... it went deeper thn before. I went too far... I'm a goner!" Michael said. "I know the caves! I can help you!" Henry said. "But..." "What's wrong Michael?" she said. "You can't Henry. You don't have a license for cave spelunking," the park ranger said. "Please relax Michael. We need to slow your heart rate. Go to the caves Henry. Find a viper and bring it to me. And whatever you do, don't get bit. I can slow down his heart rate to keep him alive. But don't be long," the doctor said. "I can do it Jessica! You can count on me." "Thank you Henry," she said.
"I need to find a snake in a cave. This sounds dangerous. If only there was a way for me to get a rock bomb like Clare had. I could go much deeper. I can use this nitroglycerine to make bombs. I don't want to steal people's heart medicine... But this is an emergency! They can always order more pills later," Henry thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:18 am

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415231159-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415231227-1

"Woah! This place is loaded with coins. I wonder where all this came from."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415231414-1

"Oh shit! It's the snake! I need to trap it... But I better not get bit by it. Maybe I can get the snake into this barrel."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415235431-1

"Here you go." "You are very helpful. Good job Henry! It will only take me a moment to whip up the antidote. Hang in there Michael," Jessica said.
It did not take the doctor long to make the antivenom with the help of the trapped viper. Jessica administered it to the park ranger. 
"I feel life returning to my body. You've done it!" Michael said. "Oh thank goodness it worked. That was very brave of you to capture a venomous viper Henry," she said. "I couldn't let the man die. He helped save my life too," Henry said. "We could use a strong brave man such as yourself Henry. What do you say? Would you like to be a ranger?" Michael said. "Oh no. I don't think I'd want those responsibilities." "Michael works hard as a ranger. Too hard sometimes," Jessica said. "It's true that I tend to injure myself more often than I'd like," the park ranger said. "Maybe you shouldn't jump from such high places," Henry said. "A good ranger needs to know how to navigate the bush. Injury is the price I pay for protecting the park." "Well, next time you see a viper, stay clear of it," Jessica said. "I must be extra vigilant to keep tourists from harm's way. I've not seen a Cape Vedra viper in these parts in a long time." "Hey Michael. Since you're here, I have a question for you. Is there a bridge to cross the river?" Henry said. "The best way to cross the river is by kayak. But if you want to rent a kayak you need a..." "License?" "Correct!" Michael said. "I'll keep that in mind," Henry said. "I must now return to the jungle. Thank you both for saving my life." "Stay safe out there Michael," Jessica said. "That guy never quits." "He is definitely passionate about his work. I owe you Henry. If it was not for what you did, I would not have been able to save him." "I'm always happy to help. And I am familiar with the caves. I knew I could do it," he said. "You're a kind man. I like that trait in you Henry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:35 am

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415235817-1

"Jessica. You studied reproductive heath. Right?" he said. "That's right Henry. It was my focus throughout my schooling. But I don't often use that knowledge in my day to day work," she said. "My friend, Kaley, has anxiety problems and has trouble meeting guys because she's scared of sex." "Oh my! That is a serious problem. How old is she?" "She's 20," Henry said. "She should have overcome that fear years ago. Avoiding it for this long has probably amplified her anxiety to unhealthy levels." "What should I do to help her?" "Bring her here. I can help her with her fears. The most important thing about a fear like this s to face it head on," Jessica said. "What does that mean?" "It'll be better for me to explain ut with her." "I'll let her know that you can help," he said. "Any time she is ready. I am more than happy to help Kaley out." "Thanks Jesica."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415235856-1Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415235858-1

"What's new?" he said. "How are you doing?" she said. "Janet. Is Kaley home?" "I think Kaley went to visit Alia. She said she was going to stop by your place first." "Oh... I wasn't home," Henry said. "How is life in your new home Henry?" "I've done a lot torenovate it. You should come take a look sometime." "I'd love to see what you've done. I have something for you Henry," Janet said. "Oh yeah? What is it?" "I took a photo of Alia and her Mom when they came over. Perhaps you can bring it to Naomi if you're on your way to visit Kaley."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220415235945-1

"Alia sure does look pretty Henry," Janet said. "Yeah she does!" he said. "And her Mom is so gorgeous." "Uh... Yeah. She's pretty too." "I wish I had a butt like hers," she said. "Oh Janet. You have a great butt." "Henry! Are you checking out my butt?" "Are you teasing me again Janet?" he said. "I'm sorry Henry. I won't tease you. Please tell Naomi  said hi." "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were the one with a crush on Naomi." "Haha. You're too funny Henry," Janet said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416000404-1

"Hi there," he said. "Henry! I went to your place but you weren't home," Kaley said. "Janet told me you came here." "Make yourself comfortable Henry," Naomi said. "Mom's telling us stories!" Alia said. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:24 pm

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416000421-1

"Where's Sam?" Henry said. "He's inside. Probably watching TV," Naomi said. "How did you meet him?" Kaley said. "Yeah Mom. Tell them how you met Dad," Alia said. "Well... I was just a young teenage girl when I met Sam. Sam was such a lady's man. All the girls in town wanted to hook up with him," Naomi said. "Cause he was rich! Right Mom?" Alia said. "Many of us naive teenagers thought so. Sam's dad owned an island. How many people can say they own an island?" Naomi said. "Dad was so cool!" Alia said. "How did he afford to buy an island?" Henry said. "He didn't. The island has always belonged to the family," Naomi said. "So... He's a native of Cape Vedra? ... Like, a real native," he said. "Yes, Henry," Naomi said. "What about you Naomi? Are you a native too?" Kaley said. "I may look the part. But my parents were born far from here," she said. "Alia... You don't look like your Mom or Dad." "Kaley!" Henry said. "What!? I don't know," she said. "My real Mom and Dad died before I was born." "No Alia. You were born first. Don't be silly. But you were too young to remember," Naomi said. "My first parents died in a boat crash," Alia said. "It was almost 20 years ago. Sam and I were watching the sunset as we paddled our small boat on a still evening. We came upo the remains of a boat that had suffered severe damage," Naomi said. "But I was okay. And Mom and Dad saved me," Alia said. "She came at an important part in our lives. You're the daughter we always wanted Alia," Naomi said. "You're the best Mom!" Alia said. "That's an incredible story," Kaley said. "After that dat Sam changed," Naomi said.
Henry and the girls go into the cave...
"There's another room on the other side," Henry said. "How do you know?" Alia said. "It's on my map," he said. "How do we get to it?" Kaley said. "I have to open it up," he said. "Do it Henry. I want to see it," Kaley said. "I don't know. Maybe we should go back home," Alia said. "Don't be scared Alia. Nothing bad ever happens in caves," Kaley said. "Really?" "Sure." "Now I need another rock bomb," Henry said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416001036-1

"Oh my god! What did you do!?" Alia said. "fudge Henry! What was that?" Kaley said. "It was a bomb. I made a few of them so I could break rocks in the cave," he said. "Damn Henry. You really know your shit," Kaley said. "I hope my dad didn't hear that," Alia said. "Come on girls. Follow me," Henry said. "Woah! It's as big as the other room," Kaley said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416001123-1

"Hey look. There's something here," Henry said. "What is it?" Alia said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416001127-1

"Ahhhh! It's a skeleton! Run!" Alia said. "No way! It's an old skeleton!" Kaley said. "Holy shit!" Henry said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:24 am

"Where the hell did Alia go?" she said. "Kaley... I found an old staff here too. It may have beonged to this guy," Henry said. "You found a staff? Like a magic staff?" "I gave it to another treasure hunter." "What?" Kaley said. "The girl we saw trespassing on the island from before. She found the cave too." "I don't understand." "Kaley... you can't tell a soul," he said. "What are you talking about?" "Can you keep a secret?" "Of course I can. We're already keeping secrets!" she said. "Clare and I are looking for the treasure of Nadia." "What is that?" "It's a massive treasure worth a bazillion dollars," Henry said. "That's not a real number." "Okay... I don't know how much it's worth. But Sofia is involved and she wouldn't be involved in anything that isn't big. You can't tell anyone. Okay Kaley?" "Dammit Henry. You're so bad at keeping secrets," she said. "What!?" "You're going to tell Mom about me and my problem." "No! Kaley. I've not said a word. I promise," he said. "Okay Henry. I won't tell anyone about the Chroniles of Narnia as long as you don't embarras me about my own problems." "It's called the treasure of Nadia and it's a real thing." "Sure Henry. Whatever you say. We better get out of here. Alia is probably telling her Mom about the dead guy," she said. "Kaley... I did tell one other person about... your issue." "Jesus Henry! I knew it!" "No, wait. She can help you," Henry said. "The Doctor?" "Yeah. Doctor Amor. She wants to help you." "What can she possibly do?" Kaley said. "She's a sex doctor. She knows everything about sex." "Is that a real thing?" "Oh yeah. I know from first hand experience. She knows her stuff," he said. "Will she keep it a secret?" "Of course. You can trust her. I trust her." "I don't know. I feel silly," Kaley said. "I think it's important Kaley. Will you do it for me?" "What do you care?" "I care about you Kaley. I want you to be happy. The happy girl I knew when we were kids is still there. I know it," he said. "Henry! Don't be mushy. You'll make me throw up." "Come on dumbface. Let's get out of here." "Hey!" Kaley said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416001522-1

"What did you see Alia?" Naomi said. "It was a skeleton! In the cave!" she said. "What cave?" "What did you two tell my daughter?" Sam said. "She's telling the truth. There's a dead guy under your island," Kaley said. "That's crazy talk." "Sam. Let's call the ranger. They're clearly not lying about it," Naomi said. "I want to see this for myself," Sam said. "Oh, no! My secret spot!" Alia said. "Sam! Go inside and call the ranger," Naomi said. "Fine. Alia. Come with me," he said. "But Dad!" she said. "Come now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:52 pm

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416001756-1

"There is a whirling vortex of water. I can't cross here."

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416004124-1

"I don't know about this Henry," she said. "It's okay Kaley. I know the doctor really well. She's very nice. Come on. Follow me," he said.
"Hello. This must be Kaley," Jessica said. "Hello Miss. I'm not sick or anything. I... I...." "It's okay Kaley. Henry told me a little about your problem. Why don't the two of you come into the exam room?" "Go on Kaley. It'll be fine," Henry said.

Treasure of Nadia - Page 5 20220416004244-1

"Henry here told me you have anxiety about sex," Jessica said. "Well... Yeah... A little bit," Kaley said. "And you're 20 years old?" "Yes Ma'am." "By your age it would be normal to have had many sexual experiences," Jessica said. "She's never had a boyfriend." "Henry!" "It's okay Kaley. You can tell me everything. I'm here to help you," Jessica said. "I feel so stupid being here.  This is crazy." "Kaley. It was good you came. Your anxiety will not go away on its own. You've fallen into a cycle of avoidance." "Shit. That sounds bad," Kaley said. "What you need is exposure therapy." "What the hell is that?" "You need to expose yourself to sexual encounters," Jessica said. "We tried that, doc," Henry said. "Oh really? What did you do?" Jessica said. "I let Kalet watch me have sex," Henry said. "Oh God. It wasn't as weird as it sounds Doc," Kaley said. "It's okay Kaley. How did it make you feel?" Jessica said. "Well... Honestly... It made me feel a little better," she said. "That's a good thing. Tell me Kaley. What do you know about sex?" "I know enough." "She's afraid of pain," Henry said. "From vaginal penetration?" Jessica said. "Well... Yeah. And seeing Henry's cock doesn't help the situation. He looks like he would kill me if he stuck that thing inside," Kaley said. "You were thinking about that?" he said. "You know Kaley. wThere are many different ways to have sex. You don't have to start out with vaginal penetration. Perhaps I should show you what I mean. Henry. Would you be willing to help us out?" Jessica said. "Sure. Anything to help," he said. "Let us see your penis." "What!?" Kaley said. "I think it's important for you to fave your fears Kaley. Don't worry. I'm going to demonstrate for you," Jessica said.

https://ibb.co/TP61cKQ
https://ibb.co/WytCyrK

"As you know, there is vaginal sex, but there is also anal sex. Do you see my holes Kaley?" Jessica said. "Wow Doc! You're really thorough in your explanation," she said. "Don't be shy Kaley. This education is important."

https://ibb.co/L8nJyZJ

"This doesn't hurt?" she said. "No Kaley. It feels nice because I am not anxious about it. Henry. Open my vagina as well. Show Kaley how it opens," Jessica said.

https://ibb.co/kK3fQJQ

"Do you see now Kaley. The openings will expand as the penetration size increases as long as you're careful and in a relaxed state," Jessica said. "Yeah... I see. It's kinda amazing," she said.

https://ibb.co/Yd2MBkM
https://ibb.co/Fw9WsG6

"The easiest form of penetration is oral," Jessica said. "In the mouth?"

https://ibb.co/7Gw2yPv
https://ibb.co/2S1x8Hz
https://ibb.co/RjQ11JR

"See Kaley. It's a very pleasant experience," Jessica said. "That didn't look very difficult at all. I bet I can do that!" she said. "That's the spirit Kaley."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:12 am

https://ibb.co/SRrFYDm

"Does it feel good when I touch it?" she said. "Yeah Kaley. Your hands are warm," Henry said. 

https://ibb.co/6n7sMqg

"It's really big," she said. "Your hands are really small, Kaley," he said. 

https://ibb.co/fSbNrNQ

"Is this better?" she said. "Damn Kaley. That feels pretty good," he said. 

https://ibb.co/QNK1MzD
https://ibb.co/pbJpnCL
https://ibb.co/DpnFz0z

"You did really good Kaley," Henry said. "It's warm in my hand," she said. 

https://ibb.co/hfRwwFk
https://ibb.co/nwN0xNX
https://ibb.co/T0VVVf7

"How is it?" he said. "I don't know... It's weird," she said. "The walls are wet. You can wipe your hands off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum