Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twists of my life (Completed story)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 Empty Twists of my life (Completed story)

Post by Wotan Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a novel story game where your choise lead to one of as many as 17 different endings. There's the naughty content, of course, which I'll hide but you can view the links if you know my password. 
You can view the fill-size screenshot by clicking on the thumbnail (or the link for the hidden images, but they require my password as mentioned before.)
So, let's start shall we...

Last edited by Wotan on Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Twists of my life (Completed story)

Post by Wotan Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:54 pm

I need to go to practice today.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006232735-1

"Hi there, Irene. How is it going? Something worth mentioning or boredom as always?" I said. "Hi, Alex. Well, same old, same old, you know. Have you forgotten that our job is the most boring job humanity could ever come up with? I've left a coupl of client's profiles on your table, look through them and import them into the database," she said. "Okay, straight into battle!" "Enjoy your time while you don't have to come here early in the morning. When you graduate and start working 8 hours like everuone else here, then we'll see what you're made of. 8 hours of work isn't really the worst. Oh, relax, I am joking. Get to work."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006232749-1

There was more than 'a couple.' Maybe we have a different definition of amount of work?

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006232833-1

"So, how is it going?" she said. "That's what you call 'a couple'? If so, I am afraid to see what 'a lot' is for you," I said. "Just don't say this aloud around our boss, he thinks we're working machines that don't know the meaning of tired."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006232902-1

"Well done! Irene, you done good, you really helpe us out. I'm so lucky to have hired you. This contract will allow us to catch up with another firm. The general director has been screwing me over about the failure to implement the plan."
The boss hugged Irene and started petting her back, slipping his hand lower and lower. Irene tried to break out of his embrace but the boss was persistent. I can't know for sure but it does seem to me that she doesn't like the way the boss treats her. I should try to help her somehow.

Back to top Go down

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Twists of my life (Completed story)

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:37 am

"Irene, can I have a few seconds of your time? I need your help," I said. "Yeah, sure. What's the problem?"
Shit, I had to come up with a problem before asking her for help... What a fool...
"I can't understand which law I have to reference in this case?"
Law? Really? I'm working with profiles!
"Law?"
I will look like an idiot if I mess this up.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006232959-1

"The law... Hm... Oh, I get it. I'll explain it to you," she said. "Okay, Irene, we'll talk late then," Anatoly said. "It's good that you asked. Don't hesitate to ask whenever you don't understand something."
She took her seat.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233114-1

"Irene, I am sorry to ask but what just happened, is it normal? Don't take it as an attempt to pry into your affairs, I just want to understand how to react to such things," I said. "It's not normal! Happy now? Sorry... Let's not talk about it. Get back to work and... Thank you," she said.
I kept working.
"You may go now. Thank you for your help and good bye," she said. "Bye."
I packed my stuff and left.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233158-1

"As I live and breathe, Alex! What brings you here?" "I have a practice here," I said. "Oh, of course, it slipped my mind that youre a law school student...," Thea said. "I see. Well, I'm trying to get used to an actual lawyer job. What brings you here?" "I live nearby. Alex, since you're here maybe you'll invite me over? Ann will be so surprised!" "I think she' still at work. I didn't ask her when she will be home today," I said. "We can wait for her and on the way we can buy wine. We can sit and talk, you know."
That was really odd. It was easy to say Ann didn't really like talking to her so called 'friend' and the situation with the knife left me really confused...
"Thea, I don't think that it would be right to bring someone home without Ann's permission," I said. "Well... if you say so."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233328-1

I prepared for class. It was too early to go to sleep so I decided to kill time watching TV.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233342-1

"Hi, how was your day?" Ann said. "Fine, you?" I replied. "I am tired. I'm gonna take a shower and then let's go to sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:07 am

Day 19. Friday

I had to get ready for college so I got up and went to the hall.

https://ibb.co/HzXNkfp

I stepped into the shower and the cold water refreshed me.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233443-1

It was a quiz day and all the students were standing in the hallway. Judging by theor numbers, the first group was already in the class. I decided to enter last in order not to give away my agreement with Alanna.
"Come in, Alex, draw a question and sit. Come when you feel ready to answer the question," she said.
I drew a question. There were two men in the class other than me. I decided to answer last in order to avoid suspicion so I pretended like I was preparing my answer. The last studen answered and it was my turn.
"Come here, college man." "You're so kind, Alanna Victoria," I said. "Well, answer your question."
I read the pre-written text.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233520-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233533-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233546-1

"Well, good, as always. You may go," Alanna said. "Bye."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233633-1

"Hi, Helga." "Hi. I'm so happy to see you," she said. "I'm happy to see you too," I said. "I'm not getting picked up after class today." "Got it. Wanna take a walk after class?" "If you don't have any other plans," she said. "I always have time for you." "Well, you've learned how to compliment. I mean, I understand that it's the truth, but it's still nice to hear." "Helga, stop looking for a catch in everything..." I said. "I'm joking, relax. I don't doubt you. You're not the type of person who would try to deceive me." "Helga, maybe you'd like to go out somewhere?" "I'd love to. How about Sunday at 3 o'clock on the beach? Do you know the place?" she said. "I will find it."
We were sweetly chatting till the end of break time.
"Well, let's get to class," Helga said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:19 am

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233755-1

"See you today behind the main building after classes. There is something we need to talk about and please don't try to run away. I'll find you anyway," Vlad said. "You better be there," I said. "Don't worry about that..."
Well, I guess it's not over yet for me. Anyway, I have no other choice in this situation and there is no way to turn things back to the way they were... However, I wouldn't even if I had such a chance.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233855-1

Alanna came to class.
"Get ready to take notes..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233905-1

I came to the place behind the main building to find Vlad, who was already there waiting for me.
"So, buddy, it's time for you to pay the price for breaking my nose, or did you think you could have just gotten away with it?" he said. "And if I break it one more time, you're gonna complain to your mommy about it?" I mocked him. "All right, man, you asked for it! ... Andrew... whataya doing here?" "I heard someone quarrelling and decided to go and check it out. Turns out it was you once again." "It's just between us," Vlad said. "Maybe it was when you two got into a fight the first time. I did not interfere back then, even though you acted like a real nut job. I thought that it was none of my business and that you were two grown-ups who could settle it by yourselves. But when you got your ass kicked and then ratted on the guy to our dean about it, it stopped being your own business," Andrew said. "It's not like that, let me explain everything..." "No, let me explain. This guy wasn't afraid of you, he stood up for his girl and you ratted on him. So I ask you, who's the real man here, he or you?" "Andr..."Vlad was interrupted. "Andrew what? You know what, Vlad, get out of my sight before you end up with something else other than your nose being broken; you know perfectly well I can do it." "Okay, okay, I'm leaving." "And stay away from this guy, do you understand?" Andrew said. "I get it, I get it..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233925-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006233934-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234019-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234051-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234102-1

"Thank you," I said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234109-1

"It's nothing, man. I didn't believe it at first when I got wind of him ratting on someone. I would kick the shit out of him myself, but I don't want to get my hands dirty. Look, you seem like a nice guy. I am throwing a party on Saturday, feel free to come if you want to. Helena will be there too, by the way," Andrew said. "Okay, I will keep it in mind. I have to go now," I said. "ure, I hope to see you at 8 PM then. I live on Gagarina Street 53, the flat number 6. I believe you won't have any problems finding it."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234204-1

"Are you alright?" "I am. I guess I should thank you for this miraculous appearance of Andrew?" I said. !What? No. I'm just happy that you are okay... I was so worried about you," she said. "Are you going home?" "Yes. I had a rough day, so I plan to go home and get some rest." "Well, by Helena and thank you one more time," I said. "Yeah, sure, bye Alex."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:59 am

"So, are you ready?" Helga said. "I'm always ready if it means walking with you," I said. "I'm so happy that I have met you, you know. On one hand I'm used to being alone, I feel more comfortable like that. But on the other hand... you... you are different from the rest. When you are with me... I feel so..." "Helga... Frankly, you aren't completely right about me, I mean..." "Don't. You have no idea what guys can be like. I'm absolutely sure of you," she said. "Helga, did something happen? Tell me." "You will stay here until you graduate, right? Though, do not answer. I don't really want to know. So, here we are. Well, goodbye. Come and pick me up tomorrow morning if you want to go to the university together." "Of course, I want to. Bye, Helga," I said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234241-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234251-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211006234330-1

I should prepare for my classes. And... I'm done, it's time to go to bed.

Day 20. Saturday

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131552-1

I made fried eggs with bacon and brewed some coffee, so the breakfast was quite hearty. I agreed to meet up with Helga this morning before the classes begin. I should go and pick her up.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131621-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131628-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131651-1

"Good morning," I said. "Hi. Alex... come here... Okay, that's it, let's go or we won't stop at all," she said. "It seemed like you enjoyed it." "I enjoyed it more than you think and that's exactly my point."
Alright, it's time to study. I came to class and took my seat. Alanna came in after me. 
"Get ready to write down..."
I saw Helga and Helena in the hall.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131711-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131722-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131736-1

"Hi, Helga." "What a rough day today is, huh?" she said. "Well, that is the karma that hunts every student," I said. "Well, at least I have seen you today. It makes this bitter pill easier to swallow." "Wow, such words from you, Helga. It is quite rare." "It surely is. Savor the moment," she said.
We had a sweet talk until the end of break time.
"Well, let's go to the class, it's time to hit the books," she said.
I came to class and took my seat. Alanna came in after me, as always.
"Get ready to take notes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:45 am

I decided to kill some time by watching TV. It is time to go to Andrew's.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131855-1

"Oh, hi! Come i! Make yourself at home," he said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131909-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131916-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016131959-1

"Hi." "Well, hi yourself," she said. "Do you mind if I join you?" I asked. "No, there is enough space for both of us. How do you like the party?" "Frankly, it's kinda boring. Do you want something to drink?" "You want to get me drunk, huh? Well, you are wasting your time; I am pretty sure your plan will fail. Anyway, let's drink some red wine," Olivia said.
I poured us some red wine.
"Too our meeting!" I said. "To serendipity. I need some fresh air, come with me outside please," she said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132020-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132058-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132107-1

"You are so cool... I mean, like, for real!" she said. "Thank you. I hope it's not just the alcohol talking... You are a really cool girl as well," I said. "You really think so? My boyfriend has another opinion... We broke up not so long ago. He is such an asshole; he doesn't understand me at all. He used to tell me how much he loved me and then he cheated on me." "Don't worry about that, I am pretty sure you will find another decent guy in no time. It's gonna be a piece of cake for you! You are so beautiful... your ex is just a fool. If I were him, I would never cheat on you." "Oh... are you serious? You are so sweet..." she said. "Of course I am serious." "I like you very much... I have noticed you before, you know. I am honest now." "Well, I have noticed you before as well; it is actually pretty hard to miss such a girl," I said. "Oh, don't just stand there, Alex... Kiss me."
We were passionately kissing while my hands were freely roaming all over her body, caressing her big and firm breasts and squeezing her thin waist... Soon my hands were under her skirt... Olivia was like a cat in heat and I realized that it was high time to act. Having turned her around, I lowered her panties and enjoyed the view.

https://ibb.co/MfC1TQv

"Wow, what an ass..."
We were both a little out of it because of the wine and arousal that was taking over. Neither I nor Olivia thought about the possibility of being seen by someone through the thin curtains in the house. 

https://ibb.co/C5wKpn8

The skirt was getting in the way so I decided to stop and get rid of it...

https://ibb.co/TmXhh98
https://ibb.co/1RhpNL7
https://ibb.co/7pcxs0L
https://ibb.co/0ySB0Pc
https://ibb.co/8MgcjMK

"Where is my skirt?"

https://ibb.co/DDBPFLR

I patiently waited while the girl was getting dressed and cleaning up.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132513-1

"Looks like someone else is gonna have a pleasant evening today," Olivia said. 

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132520-1

"Wow, I am so drunk. Well, bye. Thank you for fucking me... I mean, walking me," she said. "Bye Olivia, see you around."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132534-1

"Hi, how was your day?" An asked. "It was fine. How about you?" I said. "I am tired, I'm gonna hit the shower and then let's go to sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:20 am

Day 21. Sunday

I decided to kill some time by watching TV. It's time to go on a date with Helga. I took a towel and swimming trunks with me. It' time to meet up with Helga and go to the beach. As I was approaching Helga's house, I noticed she was already waiting for me.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132653-1

"How in the world is it possible that a girl gor ready faster than a guy?" she said. "I am sorry. I'm a bit late," I said. "It's nothing. The important thing is that you are here, with me." "Well, let's go."
"The weather is perfect today! Hmm... Pick your jaw off the ground before you lose it. So, how do I look?" she said. "Helga... I am speechless." "You are embarrassing me. However... that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Well, anyway, let's not forget why we're here. Let's sunbathe." "Uh... yeah, sure,I" I said. "C'mon, don't just stand there, join me. You want to put some sunscreen on my back, don't you? Well, go ahead; I don't mind." "Are you teasing me on purpsose?" "Of course..." she said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132718-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132733-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132752-1

Well, nuff said... I took some sunscreen in my hands and gently started putting it on the girl's back.
"You can go lower. Don't be afraid, I won't bite... I guess," she said. 
If the lady wishe something... it would be wrong to refuse her. Having changed my pose and gotten lower, I began putting sunscreen on her lower back, feeling her muscles relaxing under the pressure of my fingers.
"Oh..." "Are you hurt?" I wondered. "No, no... It is fine, go on," she said.
So I continued putting sunscreen on her back.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132807-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132815-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132831-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132852-1

"Ah... Don't mind that, it's just... your hands are so strong and at the same time so gentle... Go on, I really enjoy it," she said. 
Just like that, it all turned from putting sunscreen on her back into a massage. And of course, all that started to turn me on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:51 am

As I continued putting sunscreen on the girl's back, I was thinking that once I would be done with massaging her, I would need to hide my hard-on somehow. Helga's cute and juicy ass looked so nice from that angle. Helga was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. Good thing that there ws basically no one on the beach, though we were in a secluded place anyway. Having gotten to the beginning of her waistline, I dared not to get lower but continued to massage her. should I push my luck, keeping in mind Helga's reaction towards simple hints of intimacy? On the other hand, I have longed for this for so long... If I don't risj it now, will I be able to risk it at all? But if I do risk it, won't I scare her again?
Having pulled myself together, I slipped my hands on the girl's ass. I was waiting for a harsh response towards my actions any minute now... but Helga remained silent, showing no sign of frustration. I got that she didn't mind at all, so I started to act more boldly. My fingers were gently squeezing her ass... For a moment, it even seemed like Helga stopped breathing. Judging only by her muscles, which at one second were tensed up and the next one relaxed under the pressure of my palms, I realized that she wasn't asleep. I kept putting sunscreen on her slender legs as I was slowly but steadily slipping my hands deeper into her inner thigh. Helga tensed up for a second but even before I could take my hands off, she relaxed again. I continued massaging her leg...
and soon enough I felt that Helga was slightly shaking every time my fingers touched her leg. That's when I saw something that Helga would prefer to keep hidden from me. The fabric of the panties in the girl's crotch darkened, a big wet spot ws clearly visible there. I took my eyes off that tempting scene with great difficulty and focused on her legs...

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132931-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016132949-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133054-1

Helga did not try to keep her emotions at bay anymore as she started to quietly moan in pace with the movements of my hands. Meanwhile, my massaging yielded more results; the thin obstacle in the form of panties, that was keeping me from seeing more, had shifted to the left thus opening a breathtaking view to me...
A couple of moves more and nothing would prevent me from seeing what was hidden under those panties; I could not keep my eyes off that place... I forgot about everything else in the world and started reaching with my hands higher and higher...
"Ah.."
A few more inches... the path that felt like an eternity... Helga opened her legs a little... My two fingers finally reached their desired target... it was so wet and hot it was virtually burning my flesh...
"Alex!!!!"
Helga jumped up so fast, as if she heard a gunshot; needless to say that my arousal was all gone. I went too far and now it was time to aplologize...
"Helga, I am sorry. I..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133103-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133144-1

The girl didn't moan, neither did she scream, but judging by her muscle tension and the way she was squezing the blanket with her hands, I realized what was happening...
I began gently caressing her back, trying to calm down the raging inferno of emotions in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:49 am

At last Helga snapped out of it. She did not say a word and neither did I. I didn't know what to say. If felt like an eternity before Helga broke the silence...
"Alex... come and lie down with me."
Her voice sounded peaceful and even gentle. I did as she asked me to.
"Rub my back, please," she said.
And without further ado, I began carefully caressing the girl's body. We kept lying like that for a while... until I noticed that Helga fell asleep.
"Helga... He-e-e-lga..." "O-o-oh... What?"
She turned to me.
"I am sorry... I dozed off," she said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133150-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133200-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133211-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133221-1

Helga sat up and my gaze involuntarily fell down... Just as I expected, a big wet spot was clearly visible on her panties.
"What? What's wrong?" she said.
At first Helga looked at me carefully and then decided to take a look at her bathing suit which was devilishly betraying its owner...
"Oh my... Oh my god... Alex!!!" "Helga, everything is..." I said. "Ha-ha-ha...! Ha, silly me! I must look like a dummy right now... It's so silly to act innocently when you jist had an orgasm, isn't it...? We girls can be so silly from time to time... But don't you dare say that! We girls can say that about ourselves, but you are not allowed to say that!" she said. "Huh... Well, I agree with every word." "Ha-ha-ha! I know exactly what you are agreeing with! I will remember this!" "This is not how I imagined this day..." I said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133233-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133244-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133259-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133305-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133314-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133353-1

"And how did you imagine it? Have you never seen a girl... getting off? You want to say that you are a virgin too? Oops..." she said. "So, you are still..." "Yeah, I am still a girl." "Seriously?" I said. "Why would you think I am joking?!" Of course I am serious!" "I am sorry; I'm just amazed. You want to keep it this way till the wedding?" "Yeah, don't expect anything until we get married! Ha-ha-ha-ha...! No, Alex... Everything is much more complicated. Oh... I will have to tell you this sooner or later anyway..." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:41 am

"Well, this is how it was..." Helga said. "I used to be talkative some time ago, really talkative. I had a lot of friends and even more girl friends. When I was in the tenth grade, I met a guy... He was so bold, strong and handsome... In hort, the dream of every girl of that age. Besides, he ws older than I. Eventually, he became part of our group; we used to walk together... Well, you now. He attempted to do THAT from time to time and I stopped him. I wasn't ready for that and I tried to explain it to him, like I was too young for that and all that stuff... What... I was only 16 years old. It seemed we got along pretty well for some time, I mean, there were times when he was mad, we even had an argument from time to time, but we always got along in the end," she continued.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133517-1

"Until one day when we went camping with our company. You know, tents, bonfire, and guitarr songs... all in all, camping romance in all its beauty. Three days, two nights... He went with us too. On the third day, when we were all pretty drunk already... Yeah, yeah, we drank. Don't look so surprised. I have told you that I am no saint at all." "Sorry," I said." "We walked away from the camp and started kissing... I was quite arouse by that time. You know, alcohol, fresh air and all that is a perfect combination for seduction. And I believe he thought the same thing, because it seemed that he decided that if he missed this chance, his chances of achieving anything at all would hir rock bottom. So when he started touching me in places I had prohibited him to, I thought that he deserved at least that for his patience. And I actually felt good at that moment... before he unzipped his jeans and wanted to..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133622-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133713-1

"And at that moment I got sober. I began explaining to him that it went too far. He did not understand. He... he started undressing me... he was strong enough for that... I started screaming but he put his hand over my mouth. And that was my chance, his grip got weaker so I slipped out of it and kicked him in the crotch! As hard as I could...! Oh... I am sorry. I got carried away a bit," she said. "It's okay, Helga. Go on." "well, my kick was spot-on. He instantly forgot about me so I got away. I ran to our camp, all dirty with ripped clothes... and they just... I told them everything but they just laughed. Then he came, screaming that I was an idiot and that he had enough of me. He said that normal girlfriends fucked their boyfriends and only I was leaving him with no choice but to jerk off. I am sorry... The main thing is that all my so-called friends took his side. Someone tried to get us back together, someone was just insulting me... I didn't listen to any of them. I didn't understand what was happening... I was shaking... I was still in shock over the thing that had happened... I went home the next day. I ws silent all the way back. He tried to talk to me but... Well, you know. I said to my parents that I fell out of a tree, though I doubt they believed that. I have closed myself since then. My parents quietly moved me to another school. It was silly as our city was small and I knew perfectly well that even in another school everyone was aware of what happened. I didn't really care that everyone was giving me the looks. When I went to the college, there were a lot of out-of-towners, so to say, those who didn't know anything about me. Some of them even tried to get to know me. Though I was harsh towards them... you know. I really want to drive away from this place but I'm afraid. I'm so used to living in this little world on mine; I can't bring myself to move forward. Something changed in me after that incident. Alex, please... don't you ever lie to me, okay? If you care about me at all... Please..."
I hugged her...

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133810-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133816-1

"Alex! I like you. I think I even more than like you. But if all you need is a girl until you graduate... please, find another one. Think it through, I will give you time for that. If you pick me... I will be happy. But if you have any doubts, just leave. I'm not gonna say that I won't be sad to hear that. I have been going over this conversation in my head for days now... Believe me, if you just walk away, it won't be as bad as lying to me," she said. "Helga, I..." "Don't say a word now."
She was so close... The wave of tenderness took me over and I leaned in to kiss her...
"No, Alex. I am sorry. Let's save it for another time. I want you to think straight now. Think it throught an I will see you on Monday. You do know it's not gonna be easy with me, don't you? One orgasm won't change what is going on in my head... I doubt something will ever change it. Let's get packed," she said. "Okay, Helga, as you wish."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133903-1

"Bye, Alex." "Yeah, bye Helga. Try to remember that regardless of what you may be thinking about yourself, you are an amazing girl who gave me a lot of wonderful memories," I said. "Alex, please... Just go... you don't want me to burst into tears right here, do you? At least, let me get through the front door. I can't... with you around..." she said. "Bye, Helga."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016133925-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 am

It is time to go to Alanna. I left things for the beach at home. I don't think that I will need them during my conversation with Alanna... I knocked.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134003-1

"And here's the hero of the evening." "I'm happy to see you too," I said. "Yeah, come in. Alex, meet Jane, a good friend of mine. You've met her before," Alanna said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134014-1

"Yeah, we've met each other. You know, Alanna, when I suggested you seduce some young college boy, I didn't expct you to make it so blanantly," Jane said. "I didn't do anything... It was an accident," Alanna said. "If a woman has no sex for more than a year, it's not an accident but something that is bound to happen. Luckily, your body knows what's best for you." "A year?!" I said. "Ten months... Wait... Why the heck are we even talking about it?! Let's stop discussing my private life," Alanna said. "Yeah, there's not much to discuss anyway," Jane said. "I said that's enough!" "Come on, girls... don't fight," I said. 

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134024-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134051-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134103-1

"She's insufferable!" Alanna said. "See, he call us '>Girls'! Ha-ha...! Seems like we're well preserved, Alanna...! However, in your case... You haven't become virgin again because of celibacy, have you?" Jane said. "What?!" "I'm just joking. Anyway, let's get down to business." "Yeah, it's about time," Alanna said. "Well, frankly, you are in deep shit, boy. He really caught you and there's nothing I can do about that. Even though I have some influence... There's no other outcome for that offense but expilsion. The only thing I can do for you is postpone the hearing till Thursday," Jane said. "It won't make any difference, you know, there will be a hearing sooner or later," I said. "Yeah, there will be, unless the dean decides to cancel the hearing," Alanna said. "And why would he do such a thing?" I wondered. "Because he will have no other choice," Jane said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:45 am

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134214-1

"Our branch was under construction about a half year ago. There wa a tender with two participants involved. One of the applications was declined due to some irregulations in documentation. So, I know for sure... and don't ask me how I know this, but all this tender-thing was nothing but mere formality... and the winning company de facto belongs to your dean," Jane explained. "Well, this changes everything. I won't be expelled because you know all this stuff, right?" I said. "No. We will need to steal those documents from his cabinet," Alanna said. "Wait, wait, what makes you think that those documents are in his cabinet anyway?" I wondered. "I saw documents about this tender in his lock box. And I also accidentally saw the access code," Jane said. "Accidentally?" "Well..." "I see. If I get this right, you want me to sneak into the dean's office like I'm some kind of burglar, open the lock box and steal the documents, by that I may face charges for breaking and entering on top of my expulsion," I said. "Well..." Alanna said "Yes." "You are crazy." "Anyway, it's up to you. We won't insist, besides there's always vacancies at McDonalds," Alanna said. "By the way, what's in it for you?" I wondered. "Oh... He won't leave me alone, the dean. I want to get transferred, as you might remember. He can get in the way," Alanna said. "I thought we have dealt with that and he won't bother you anymore," I said. "Well... There's something else..." "Hang on... did you have an affair with someone else..." "Whay?! No! How dare you?!" Alanna said. "I get it. I get it. There's something else you don't want to speak about, right?" I said. "Right." "Well, actually, I suggested her the easy way out," Jane said. "I'm not gonna sleep with him!" Alanna said. "See what a decen lover you have. Appreciate this." "I'm not his lover!" "You're acting like a child," Jane said. "Well... I see what's in it for Alanna, but what about you? Why would you put everything you have on the line?" I said. "Well, I don't actually put anything on the line. You two will go there, Alanna will try to cover for you if things get out of hand by saying that you're not thieves but thrill-seeker lovers. And I'll be waiting for you here. I think I've already done enough by telling you all this. In short, we aren't trying to set you up, Alex. You with Alanna both take risks. And all this because of a 36-year-old prude who can't suck it up for 3 minutes," Jane said. 

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134351-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134424-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134511-1

"Cut it out! Besides, I'm still 35! So are you in?" Alanna said. "Seems like I have no choice," I said. "Don't be sad, there's no such thing as choice in real life. There's only the illusion of choice," Jane said. "Everything's going to be okay," Alanna said. "Well, if you are ready to take such risks, then I can't help but do the same, I would feel ashamed otherwise," I said. "Well spoken! What a brave and gallant beau you found, Alanna. It's rare. And I've been looking for an assistant for such a long time but to no avail... Alex, what do you think? Would you be interested?" Jane said. "In your dreams. He's not going to college to become your errand boy," Alanna said. "Eh, okay, okay. It's such a difficult task to find a suitable candidate nowadays... Good luck, guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:41 am

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134528-1

"Are you sure about this?" I said. "I'm not sure about anything," Alanna said. "What about the alarm system?" "I have a key to turn it off and there are no cameras, that slob still didn't install them. Are you worried?" "I'm going to commit a crime for the first time in my life with my teacher, so yeah, I'm kinda worried," I said. "There's a first time for everything, right?"

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134547-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134557-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134606-1

Alanna opened the door and we entered into the lobby.
"That's it. Let's go to his office, quick," she said. "Do you have keys?" I wondered. "I made a duplicate."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134615-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134622-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134641-1

"Here's the lock box... Damn it, it's not working. The combination is wrong..." Alanna said. "WHAT?! What the hell?!" I said. "I don't know. Maybe Jane messed up the combination or maybe he changed it." "So... all this is for nothing..."
We heard the voice of a pretty drunk man...
"Let's go, my darling." "Is it okay that we're here at night?" a girl's voice said. "Of course it's okay! I'm the boss here."
Alanna whispered in a frightened voice...
"THE DEAN!!!" "Get under the table!" I said. "We are done." "Quiet!"

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134709-1

"Shit... Did I forget to close the door...? Oh, never mind... Come to me." "No, not here," the girl said. "And where else? Stop playing games, you know perfectly well why you're here," the dean said. "You will do everything what you have promised me, won't you?" "Of course I will! I'm in charge here. Now get on your knees and suck it. I'm not a young stud anymore so I need some preparation... Don't worry, you'll like it. Yeah, come on, Olivia... I know you can do better..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134718-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:50 am

What did he just say... Olivia? I gotta see that. Alanna pulled my hand trying to stop me, but the curiosity got the better of me. Blimey! Olivia's really blowing him!

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134751-1

However, why am I so amazed, given that she let me do her when she was derunk? If I'm bot mistaken, she said something about her boyfriend... What a potato he is. Alanna, encouraged by me, decided to leave the shelter under the table as well, and so she was watching the scene with apparent intrest now.
"Yes, girl... you're so hot. Keep it up and you'll get diploma with honours," the dean said. "You are amazing too," Olivia said.
Having turned around, I saw Alanna getting her phone to shoot all this. Man, why didn't I think of that? I guess, that's what they call experience. With these dirty pictures we can press him as hard as with the documents from his lock box, which we faile to obtain. We understood each other even without words. It was time to hide!

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134805-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134813-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134822-1

"Are you... done?" Olivia said. "Yes. Sorry, I'm just very tired," the dean said. "O-okay... But our deal still stands?" "Of course. How can you doubt me?"

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016134852-1

"I guess they're gone," Alanna said.
And in that moment, I just burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" "Oh, don't mind it. I'm just nervous. It's just that this whole situation is so bizarre. I break into the dean's office with my teacher. Then we hide under the table. And then we shoot a home-made sex video... You know, if I ever regretted moving here, it wouldn't be the case after tonight's adventure..." I said. "Ha-ha-ha...! You know, you are right. This is indeed very exiting," Alanna said. "Just exiting?" "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 am

We are alone here... Maybe it's time to take our relationship to the next level... What am I thinking?! I like another girl! I promised myself to think about this till Monday... I'm so confused... Alanna is so cool but it's so wrong...
"What are you thinking?" she wondered.
It's time to make a decision, Im a grown-up guy after all.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135008-1

"We are alone in the dean's office... Maybe we should take advantage of the situation?"
I never thought I had the nerve to say something like this, but it was too late for me to back down...
"What? N-no..." "What? If he can do it here, so can we," I said. "What do you have in mind?" "Oh, nothing too bad." "Alex, I... Come on, not here..." Alanna said. "Why? What's wrong with this place?" "I don't want to..." "I know you want to..." I said. "We can get caught... Oh..." "That's the point..." "No-o-o-o... Oo-o-o-h... You are... ruining my life..." she said. "It would be a sin not to ruin such a boring and lonely life."
I picked her up and put her on the table. Having quickly taken care of the zip on my jeans, I pulled Alanna's panties aside... Alanna pulled me close, harshly.
"If only the guys knew how depraved their teacher is..." I said. "Oh... I am not..." she said. "What do you mea 'you ae not'? We're having sex in the dean's office, right on his table." "Oh... Yes-e-e-e-es... Ah... You are... a terrible man!" 

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135029-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135043-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135056-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:52 am

Being immersed under waves of pleasure, Alanna snuggled up to me so tightly as if she wanted us to become one.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135154-1

"See... and you said you didn't want to," I said. 
Alanna didn't respond. She wa noticeably shaking...
"It was... good. You are hard... as rock today," she said. "We should do it again sometime," I said. "I'll think about it. Let me play with Alex junior now. I've missed him. He may get offended if I don't say hello to him..." "I like it when you're so naughty."

https://ibb.co/mSpMHhp

It was over, at last... Alanna was cool as a cucumber and seemed to pay no attention to my words.
"Ugh... Alanna, stop, that's enough."

https://ibb.co/4NbqvJS

Jane was already waiting for us and one could see the impatience in her eyes.
"So, how did it go?" she wondered.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135304-1

"There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that the combination was wrong, so we didn't get the documents. The good news is that... we found another way to get to him," Alanna said. "And which is?" Jane said. "That old dog likes to fudge young students in his office. We caught him red-handed." "Really?! You, guys, are so lucky! Well, now when it's all over, I gotta go. Alex, are you going home? Or you're staying? I can drive you home if you want to." "Nah, thank you, I guess I'll stay," I said. "Well... I won't bother you then, sweethearts." "Jane! Cut it out!" Alanna said. 

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135336-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135347-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135418-1

"By the way, she put on that dress just for you. I tried to dissuade her by saying that you guys aren't going to a party, but she was stubborn as a mule," Jane said. "My god, what are you saying..." Alanna said. "Good luck, guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135429-1

"Do you want something to drink?" "Only if you join me," I said. "Sure, make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."
I moved the table close to the sofa while Alanna was getting a bottle of wine.
"Please, be so kind and open the bottle," she said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135440-1

"It's a good wine," I said. "Yeah, it helps me to get relaxed from time to time," she said. "Ideal choice for a strong and independant woman?" "Yeah... Huh? What do you mean?" "Only a cat is missing," I said. "Knock it off!" "Oh, c'mon!"
Alanna put the glass on the table.
"God, my legs are so sore sometimes," she said. "I can massage them for you." "Pf-f-f... What am I? A five-year-old to fall for that? ... but on the other hand..." "C'mon, your legs must be really sore," I said.
I began massaging her legs. Having warmed up her toes, I moved on to her soles. Alanna wa sitting in a position where I could see her panties and judging by the smile on her face, she was well aware of that.
"You have very sofy hands... I'm in heaven," she said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135450-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135523-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135542-1

"Enjoying the view?" she said. "Are you teasing me on purpose?" I said. "No, not yet."
Alanna slowly took her panties off and threw them aside.
"I am now," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:14 am

Alanna got up and gracefully walked past me... She was standing there, watching me. That look in her eyes set a fire in my heart and also somewhere else, a little bit lower. She took the edge of her skirt in her hand and started slowly pulling it up... revealing her amazing thigh inch by inch.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135604-1

"Do you enjoy the view?" she said.
I came closer and, without further ado, our lips met in a passionate kiss.
"Do whatever you want to me," she said.
I was caressing her body, moving lower and lower. Alanna was squirming and moaning in answer to my gentle kisses and touches.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135621-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135631-1

"Have you changed your haircut?" I said. "Yes, I have... It's nice to know that you've noticed," she said. 

https://ibb.co/SrFJ3Yf

"The previous one was okay but I like this new one too. It's stylish, fresh, trendy. But I guess I need to take a closer look..." I said. "Yeah, you definitely should conduct a detailed examination..." she said.

https://ibb.co/hKHc9J3

"Your goddamn tongue is... driving me... mad..." she said.

https://ibb.co/WGWXz0Q

Shit, does she even know that I need to breathe sometimes?!

https://ibb.co/42D2sjG

Having went all out, I began slowly but steadily bringimg her to an orgasm. If she wants it, she'll get it. Her body was shaking in convulsions and her legs couldn't hold her anymore, so I had to hold her to stop her from falling. I tok pity on her and stepped aside.

https://ibb.co/rtm5RPF

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:12 am

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135733-1

"Phe-e.e-ew... that was... really intense." "Hey, we've just begun here," I said. 
Alanna took her dress off and I hurried to do the same thing.

https://ibb.co/pW820ZN

"I'm still amazed that such a beauty doesn't have a boyfriend," I said. "O-o.o.oh... But I do have one now," she said.
Nuff said.

https://ibb.co/0D8RmXy
https://ibb.co/VVbK4gG

Alanna was giving herself to our love, clinging to every single bit of pleasure. Seemed like she wanted to make up for the time she had been restraining herself; to get that portion of love she deserved to get a long time ago. And she was getting it.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211016135823-1

"You seem to be lost in your thoughts today. You worry about cheating on Helena with me?" "Alanna!" "Let your hands get some rest," she said.
What a timely proposal. I let Alanna go; trying to hide the feeling of relief I felt when I did that.
"Let's go to the bedroom. I don't want to know whether you have someone or not. I've found an amazing lover and I don't need anything more. I'm not going to marry you, after all," she said. "So, you want to say that you don't care if I have someone else? Really?" "I would be surprised to learn that you don't have someone. You're a good boy, you know."

https://ibb.co/ynGGCnN
https://ibb.co/Pj9tFNR

And so, without further ado, ahe got on the bed, invitingly showing off her beautiful ass. This view can make any man feel dizzy...

https://ibb.co/yhJ68Nw
https://ibb.co/wMmTdCt

No games, no trickery. She wants me and I want her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:50 am

I stopped talking in order to not destroy that magic moment.

https://ibb.co/1Jd6612
https://ibb.co/Qfbxs0d
https://ibb.co/L18K4mr

But what about my relationship with Helga? I'm cheating on a person who trusts me and with whom I was trying to build some relationship... Shit! ... Good time to think about it! ... I should have thought about it earlier!

https://ibb.co/PTccjbH
https://ibb.co/56rRSVq
https://ibb.co/Sxyc0tb

Alanna was breathing heavily and I was patiently waiting for her to come to her senses.
"Oh, what are you doing to me... it's like you're reading my body. I've never felt that way before. You just know where and when to press to make me feel good..." she said. "Got tired?" I wondered. "No, just too many orgasms. Why, do I look so old? We'll see about that."
How can I leave such a woman.

https://ibb.co/6F1hW0m

"Come to me," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:41 am

https://ibb.co/t8B7TGr

"So, let's play a game. On rule, do not touch clitoris!" she said. "I can beat you anyway. Are you sure you won't get tired from jumping for so long?" I said. "Ha-ha... I'm in good shape and I look after myself."
Having said that, Alanna began the race in a rather fast pace. Her big breasts were jumping in rythm with her movements. Oh, it turned me on so much!

https://ibb.co/1Z6qmzn
https://ibb.co/YtbPSGP
https://ibb.co/MNV2bm5

"Well... maybe... it's time to surrender?" "In your dreams!" Alanna said.

https://ibb.co/0DgnvQH

"Alex... I can't..." 
A new wave of pleasure swept over Alana. I gave her time to catch her breath and come to her senses.
"I feel so good now..." she said. "I never thought that you can be so..." "What?" "Sexy," I said. "You didn't think I'm sexy just by looking at me?!" "Alana, I..." "I'm joking. What do we do?" she said. "I'd suggest that we have sex." "Ha... That's what I thought."
Alanna looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.
"I have another idea," she said. "What is it?" "You'll see."

https://ibb.co/YpY6q3D

"Where did you pick up such tricks?" I wondered. "Don't be so prude. I can always change my mind if you don't like it," she said. "No, no, I'd love you to continue. It's just I've never done it before."
Seemed like she actually enjoyed what we were doing.

https://ibb.co/CMLdJYm
https://ibb.co/9p3Mcq5
https://ibb.co/7N6hFdW
https://ibb.co/9rX54WD
https://ibb.co/NW3RrRX

"A.a-ah... I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow after this," she said. "Is it bad?" "It's wonderful!"

https://ibb.co/r4tFWqM

Ann isn't home yet. It's weird, she's usually already in bed at this time. It's time to sleep.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104134925-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:53 am

Day 22. Monday

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135008-1

"Hi, Alex. Why did you leave last time?" Andrew said. "I saw that you were doing pretty much ok so I decided to leave you alone," I said. "Nah, it wasn't ok, it was a disaster. It was bad luck all around!" "C'mon... Do you want to tell me that you don't have a girlfriend?" "I tried to hook up with Olivia but to no avail. I'm known to be a funny guy but they still get offended sometimes," he said.
I remembered the moment when he jokingly slapped Olivia's ass. Maybe these rude jokes are the reason for Andrew's failures? On the other hand, a lot of girls like this.
"Look, do you have any single girl in mind? A hottie, you know?" he said. "Well, yes, I have one in mind... She's my roommate. The question is, how is this going to help you?" I said. "You have a hot roommate and you don't... Hey. you are not..." "Hey, hey... Think before you speak. We just don't get along and that's it." "C'mon, I'm just pulling your leg. Listen could you introduce us?" he said. "How?" "I'll come by your place to drink some beer and you'll introduce us." "Sure, why not. Let's say, on Tuesday after the internship?" I said. "Nah, I can't on Tuesday. Let's do it on Wednesday." "Huh, okay." "alright, I gotta go. See you around," he said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135223-1

"Good morning, Alex. Come to the dean's office with me, please." "If you say so."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135238-1

"Hello. We have some business to discuss with you," Alanna said. "Who is this 'we' you are talking about? And what business do you mean?" the dean said. "By saying we, I mean this student and me." "I'm all ears." "We think that you should cancel that disciplinary hearing," she said. "Why would I do that?" he said. "Because otherwise the whole college will see what a quick draw you are," I said. "What?!" "Don't get too worked up. There is nothing you can do anyway. What will our board of directors say if they see what you do with our college girls in the evenings? What will your wife say..." Alanna said. "You're bluffing! I have no idea what you're talking about!" the dean said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135333-1

"How?! Where did..." he said. "I doesn't matter. What matters is that we have this home-made sex tape," I said. "So I didn't forget to close the dooor... You'll end up in jail for this! This is..." the dean said. "You know perfectly well that this should remain unseen. Right? The rules are simple. You forget about us and we forget about you. fudge your college girls and live peacefully," Alanna said. "To hell with you... I agree. Now, scram. I don't want to see any of you. The matter about your transfer will soon be resolved, Alanna Victoria. But if someone somehow..." "Don't worry, it's only between us."
We left the dean's office.
"Okay, that's it. He won't bother us anymore. I'll send you this video, just to be safe. Who knows what he can come up with. Then again, I recorded the conversation," Alanna said. "You're brilliant! You put that asshole in his place!" I said. "Yeah, that was funny. So, shall we go to class?" "Sure."
I came into class and took my seat. Alanna came after me.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135506-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:26 am

"Good morning, guys. So, are you ready to learn something new?" Alanna said.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135552-1

"Wow, what is going on with our vixen today?" a girl said. "She just found someone to fudge, I guess," a guy said. "You are such a perv... However, that does make some sense."
i was too lazy to listen to gossip so I went about my business.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135611-1

"Hi, Helga." "Hi. I've missed you..." "I'm happy to see you too. There's something we wanted to talk about," I said. "Well, I'm all ears."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135652-1

"I've been thinking about us and I've come to a decision. I want to be only with you." "I'm glad, Alex! I really am! I am so happy!" she said. "Oh, c'mon, Helga..." "Sorry... I really worried about what you were going to say... Alex, do you want me to come over today?" "Of course I want to," I said. "Great... Can't wait to see you in the evening, Alex." "What do you say we go hoe after college together today?" "No, sorry, my dad's picking me up today. I'll come over at four o'clock, okay?" she said. "I'll be waiting."
We were sweetly chatting till the end of break time.
"Well, let's go to class," Helga said.
I came in the class and took my seat. Alanna came after me.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135757-1

"So, you had some rest, can we continue now?" Alanna said. "Maybe we don't really need to continue?" "Ha-ha-ha...!" "Sorry to disappoint you but we need to continue," Alanna said. "Ha-ha-ha...!" "Let's get down to business..."
I need to go home and clean the place a bit. I also need to take a shower, just in case...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:43 am

I need to try to call Ann and find out when she will be home... It's okay if I bring a girl but Helga might be shocked to see Ann. She doesn't answer... Well, I'll try calling her later. Helga will be here soon, I need to clean up the rooms and spruce myself up.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135842-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135852-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135916-1

That's it, everything seems to be ready. Let's hope that this date will be more successful than the last one. The doorbell rings...

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104135936-1

Here she is... she's such a cutie...
"Hello!"
Helga came closer and kissed me before I could reply.
"You're definitely making progress in fight with your fears," I said. "Only bevause I have you."
I decided that it was time... to reveal the gift I was hiding behind my back.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140004-1

"Alex... that's... very sweet. Thank you a lot, they're really beautiful," she said. "Just like you. Come on in, make yourself comfortable." "You're so prepared for our meeting. I'm flattered by such attention. Please, put the flowers into a vase so they don't dry up..."
"Well, shall we open a bottle of champagne?" she said. "One moment..."

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140035-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140045-1

I carefully opened the bottle and poured us some sparkling wine.
"What shall we drink to?" Helga said. "To the most beautiful eyes in the whole world, into which I could look forever." "How about we drink to the most reliable and honest man I've ever met?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:35 am

We took a sup and put our glasses back on the table. Helga was giving me that usual, open, a little bit childish and gentle look of hers.
"Please, kiss me," she said.
I expected it but still wasn't ready. The relationship with Helga was complicated but that's what made it feel... real.
"Are you sure?"
Before answering to that silly question, Helga moved closer to me, ran her fingers over my face and gently said:
"Trust me. I really want this."
She had so soft, full of love eyes... It's impossible to resist a girl when she looks at you... like that. The distance between us was slowly decreasing. It felt like time froze, making the space around me rigid, almost tangible, and so I had to put a lot of effort into moving closer to Helga inch by inch.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140105-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140133-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140142-1

Even though that wasn't our first kiss, I was worried. I wondered if I would always be like that around her. That actually... felt pretty nice. I had to act gently and carefully. As our lips finally met, I felt spasms all over Helga's body as if an electrical charge passed through her. Having hugged her by her shoulder, I pulled Helga closer to me. The tenderness was slowly giving way to passion, and emotions were taking us over. I wanted her so much at that moment but it was important not to spoil everything. I decided not to rush; I was in full control of my movement and emotions. But it was hard as hell to hold myself down when she was beside me, so gentle and passionate. We laid down on the couch and my hand accidentally fell on her small but tight breast. Helga didn't seem to notice that.

twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140154-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140209-1twists - Twists of my life (Completed story) - Page 3 20211104140240-1

I ended up on top of her and our embrace together with our kisses was getting more passionate, making the fire inside of us burn even brighter. I knew well what I wanted; I wanted her right here and right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next