Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Let's Talk about Animal Crossing!

3 posters

Go down

Let's Talk about Animal Crossing! Empty Let's Talk about Animal Crossing!

Post by Saturn Celeste Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 pm

Let's discuss this game!  I love it!  Since my computer broke, I went through a big depression without being able to play.  Then I started playing those Microsoft games online and finally I started playing Let's Go and Sword and Shield and now Animal Crossing.  This switch has been a real life saver for me!!

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk about Animal Crossing! Empty Re: Let's Talk about Animal Crossing!

Post by Derotis Sun May 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Only every played 3 Animal Crossings in my life... the one for GC, New Leaf, and now this one. And I have to say by far this one is my favorite. The ability to pick where your villagers live alone makes it far superior in my opinion.

Feel like my island is basically done, just need a few more odds and ends to make it complete (like headstones for my graveyard).
Derotis
Derotis

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Mon May 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Derotis wrote:

make it complete (like headstones for my graveyard).
I just got the DIY for that!  It takes 30 stones!  I'm waiting to get 90 stones so I can DIY the Stonehenge rock.  I have 4 profiles I'm playing with.  I have Victor, Saturn, Shaniqua and Avery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derotis Mon May 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Saturn Celeste wrote:
Derotis wrote:

I just got the DIY for that!  It takes 30 stones!  I'm waiting to get 90 stones so I can DIY the Stonehenge rock.  I have 4 profiles I'm playing with.  I have Victor, Saturn, Shaniqua and Avery.
Totally jelly. D=
I have 2 running, had a 3rd back on 1.2.0 for.... reasons. <.<
Makes trying to farm Redd a bit easier, but also annoying.
Derotis
Derotis

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Tue May 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Derotis wrote:
Saturn Celeste wrote:
Derotis wrote:

Totally jelly. D=
I have 2 running, had a 3rd back on 1.2.0 for.... reasons. <.<
Makes trying to farm Redd a bit easier, but also annoying.
It's hard with 4!  It was really easy when I had just Victor and Saturn but now I'm really hopping!  I'll be online starting tomorrow and will try to get some screenshots up in the next few days!  If you have screens, you can try the attachment system and see if they upload.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Angel Tue May 26, 2020 10:51 pm

I got New Horizons ordered, so I should have it in a few days now.
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Darkened Angel wrote:I got New Horizons ordered, so I should have it in a few days now.

I am so excited, DA!!! I can't wait to see your game! Remember 2nd Life? This will be even better except now sexy outfits but I can't have that on this site anyway. But the game is a riot! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derotis Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Boop.
Passing by and wanted to drop something off, but feel I should add a bit more.
So.....My thoughts on the past few updates.

June's wedding stuff :  Meh. I mean the items are nice, but weddings arnt really my thing. Currently have them set out as a garden party (except the organ. thats in my house cause at my island, im super fancy.) Thinking about adding a 3 player villager and turning their house into like a little hotel setting, and can use the stuff for a banquet hall or something.

Early July: I have been enjoying the diving, as I never got to do it in New Leaf. (never could find the wetsuits.) Pascal is super cute, although I get the vibe he is some kind of swimming hobo by the way he acts with the scallops. Which makes me sad. I want all animals to be happy, not hard up for food.

Late July: Dream update is meh. I mean its nice for people to go and be able to visit offline islands, but you have to have the code for it. Would be better if there was a random option. (unless I missed it) Also kind of wish they would have made it a building. Then again, I just want more buildings to fill out my island in general.

Speaking of, the reason I posted.... My dream island ID is DA-5806-9815-7968 if you wanna pop by and see how my things look. Cool
Derotis
Derotis

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:30 pm

Derotis wrote:Boop.
Passing by and wanted to drop something off, but feel I should add a bit more.
So.....My thoughts on the past few updates.

June's wedding stuff :  Meh. I mean the items are nice, but weddings arnt really my thing. Currently have them set out as a garden party (except the organ. thats in my house cause at my island, im super fancy.) Thinking about adding a 3 player villager and turning their house into like a little hotel setting, and can use the stuff for a banquet hall or something.

Early July: I have been enjoying the diving, as I never got to do it in New Leaf. (never could find the wetsuits.) Pascal is super cute, although I get the vibe he is some kind of swimming hobo by the way he acts with the scallops. Which makes me sad. I want all animals to be happy, not hard up for food.

Late July: Dream update is meh. I mean its nice for people to go and be able to visit offline islands, but you have to have the code for it. Would be better if there was a random option. (unless I missed it) Also kind of wish they would have made it a building. Then again, I just want more buildings to fill out my island in general.

Speaking of, the reason I posted.... My dream island ID is DA-5806-9815-7968 if you wanna pop by and see how my things look. Cool

There are some awesome vids on what players use additional houses for on their islands!  I need to make a cool island thread.  Thank you so much for posting your DA!!!  Here is mine:

Let's Talk about Animal Crossing! 20200710

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down