Saturn Reads Tarot
Saturn Reads Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Here

Ads
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Screenshots: Avery

3 posters

Go down

Screenshots: Avery Empty Screenshots: Avery

Post by Saturn Celeste Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Clickie on the Piccies!

Avery is my last profile character I made.  He has the least material.  He is Shaniqua's brother and he likes to cross dress.  Hippeaux was his crush but I made a mistake when I want to move a new camper in and accidentally let Hippeaux leave.  I''ll never make that mistake again!  He does have a picture of Hippeaux over his stereo.  He does not like Victor because Victor is the one that invited the new villager and kicked Hippeaux out.  Avery was devastated at his loss.  His home didn't get an S rating for a few evaluations but he put some more high end furniture into the home and received a super S rating last Sunday.

Avery
Screenshots: Avery Avery610, Screenshots: Avery Avery410, Screenshots: Avery Avery510

Kitchen
Screenshots: Avery Avery213, Screenshots: Avery Avery212, Screenshots: Avery Avery211, Screenshots: Avery Avery120

Living Room
Screenshots: Avery Avery118, Screenshots: Avery Avery117, Screenshots: Avery Avery116, Screenshots: Avery Avery115, Screenshots: Avery Avery114, Screenshots: Avery Avery113

Avery's beloved Hippeaux
Screenshots: Avery Avery119

Original Bedroom
Screenshots: Avery Avery310

Current Bedroom
Screenshots: Avery Avery112, Screenshots: Avery Avery111, Screenshots: Avery Avery910, Screenshots: Avery Avery810, Screenshots: Avery Avery710

I hope you have enjoyed Avery's pics so far! Smile

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Screenshots: Avery Empty Re: Screenshots: Avery

Post by Amra Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:56 pm

Saturn Celeste wrote:I hope you have enjoyed Avery's pics so far! Smile
Finally! I like how he's collected some ancient stuff like my grandma's sewing machine and a dinosaur's footprint. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturn Celeste Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Amra wrote:
Saturn Celeste wrote:I hope you have enjoyed Avery's pics so far! Smile
Finally! I like how he's collected some ancient stuff like my grandma's sewing machine and a dinosaur's footprint. bounce
Wait till you see my island! I should have been named Jurassic Park! Instead it is TorqueIsle.

https://saturnreadstarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:20 pm

Saturn Celeste wrote:Instead it is TorqueIsle.
Ah, good, because Torquay already exists irl. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:41 pm

You could just add New to the name -- like the Brits did with York and the Dutchies with Zealand (which actually belongs to Denmark.)

* The New Lurk lurk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Amra Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:25 pm

Why lurk here? Wink I think the Danes stole the name Zeeland when they raided the original one in their longboats, but we still kept our own copy. Anyway, the other day I learned there's a whole 8th continent called Zeeland now. We Dutch got everyone beat. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Amra wrote:Why lurk here? Wink I think the Danes stole the name Zeeland when they raided the original one in their longboats, but we still kept our own copy. Anyway, the other day I learned there's a whole 8th continent called Zeeland now. We Dutch got everyone beat. Razz
Yeah, not much difference between Zeeland and Zealand when you spell it, but they're two completely different things. I can see why so many get them confused. Even got me when I Googled. Not sure, but it might be the Americans who are behind the faulty spelling of New Zeeland. 

Zealand is the English name for Själland (would be spelled with a special ae in Danish)

And... didn't think of where I was when I lurked that one - even got that location confused  Laughing

Anyway, enough derailing the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down